gofundme.com/marin-marquez-eduardo-diaz-family
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm very happy.
ADIOS PACO

Yes.

thats one happy frog
also, Praise Kek

Adios bad hombre!

I'd like to know, what happens in their heads that makes them think they get to live in another country just because they fucking feel like it? How do beaners justify that in their heads to the point that they actually think we're the ones who are wrong?

Why yes, yes I am.
Thanks for asking.

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

and a webm

Just bought a piñata at the party store to celebrate.

Here's the NiggerStar video page: archive.is/F4til

(checked)
pelosi
schumer
franken
king nigger
Do i need to continue?

Just like after 9-11 when niggers were happy to shit on mudslimes, because it took the heat off of them. Golems fighting golems…we should push this angle when we get the chance.

It is also an opportune time to remind them that illegals are taking all the gibs.

These spics go to mexico like every summer- it's not like he won't see his brother ever again
HAHAHAHAHHA

yes

More than you will ever be, wetback.

well your neice can go back too. and you too paco.

I'd honestly end SNAP altogether if it was up to me. Even whites that use it almost exclusively buy prepackaged poison. It's far too generous of a program.

If I replaced it with anything it would be a handout of packages of dry beans, rice, bread, etc etc

Also note that illegals pool their unused SNAP benefits to buy food for use in restaurants and food trucks, to turn that into cash.

Top kek. Why can't they just learn to immigrate legally?

This.
Why can't we just bring back government rations?
If someone is legit starving, that government cheese is sure to be appreciated.

couldn't ask for a better timeline tbh

The Romans had the right idea by lining roads with crucified criminals. We should go back to that with illegals.

Very true. SNAP covers stuff from prepacked cancer to food producing plants, guess which one they buy.

I have family that spends about a quarter of their SNAP benefits on Keurig "K Cups" and various indulgent flavors of liquid coffee creamer. And the rest of it is spent on other garbage. I want to strangle them!

Feels good.

Go back to Mexico if you want to be with him? I mean, what is the problem here?

Niggers and beaners are and always have been in direct conflict; they're competing for gibs.

Canuck here. Why the fuck do normalfags think Canada is better again? I should add "free healthcare" means waiting in an emergency waiting room with a ruptured appendix for 5 hours. Canadians still also need to buy health insurance for other shit like dental work, medications, etc

Yes!

wtf i hate trump and borders and law now

drop them redpills in the comments fams

We don't want to break up families. All you crying spics can go back to taco-land

Is this even a real question?

Not what I ordered, the plan is they all go.

Canada has one of the best welfare systems in the world. In quebec you can even get free dental work

It's like you want poor whites to be cucked and testosterone-deficient.

Adios amigo.

Soon brothers.

Vegans like you should be purged honestly.

Si.

wtf i am the law now

any MSM media reports about this yet? was the brother a sex criminal, dwi, drugs?

found it

On Tuesday, Texas resident Robert Espino broadcast on Facebook as U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, together with the DeSoto Police Department, arrested his brother and his brother-in-law.

Mundo Hispánico identified the two people arrested as Eduardo Díaz and Marín Márquez.

"My brother and brother-in-law were cuffed and taken away from their families," Espino wrote. "They are not drug dealers, rapists, thieves, not even a traffic ticket. They leave behind wives, sons and daughters. This [is] what Donald J. Trump supporters wanted — to see families torn apart because of where you're born."

The video depicts authorities stopping Díaz and Márquez inside a car.

"This is for y'all motherfuckers that voted for Trump," Espino said. "Breaking up families and shit. DeSoto's fucking finest, ain't got shit better to do. Fucking with families don't catch real fucking criminals. You Trump supporters happy? My 9-year-old niece getting her father taken away from her."

According to Dallas' La Grande 107.5, Márquez was undocumented and arrested for a traffic infraction. Mundo Hispanico reported that Márquez was in the process of getting his documents.

Hispanico reported that Diaz, 35, has two children and that his eldest daughter watched as he was arrested. According to the family, Diaz was on probation after being found guilty 20 years ago for being in a relationship with a 15-year-old, when Diaz was also a teenager.

The outlet also reported that ICE did not respond to a request for comment and that the Mexican consulate in Dallas is working with the family.

Loved ones set up a GoFundMe to assist the families of Márquez and Díaz after their arrest.
gofundme.com/marin-marquez-eduardo-diaz-family

We should put some real collective effort towards creating a 'Nig vs Spic divide. Social media sock puppets and catchy black twitter memes. What ever happened to NiggaNetwork?

Entering the US illegally is a felony offense, every single time they cry about "M-MUH NO LAWS BROKEN ESE HE TRYIN TO RAISE FAMILY" but the second they step on US soil they're a felon

Report it and get it shut the fuck down.
https:// www.gofundme.com/terms

oh well, there's that, come on por favor el hefe'

Fuck off schlomo