ITT:Games that have destructable enviroments

ITT:Games that have destructable enviroments.

Battlefield fucking sucks, though.

Red Faction Guerrilla

ur mom sucks

shitty netcode
shitty maps

Siege has it.

lbz/lbz3d

You probably won't be able to destroy anything anyways because almost every public server is CTF with faggots spawncamping

Bad Company 2 was pretty sweet though, We are not talking about this new shit like Battlefield Cops and Robbers

How can a mother have shitty maps and netcode?

This games going for $15 now

This intrigues me

Wait I also meant to say is it fun?

It has problems some problems.
But yeah, it's a lot of fun. The DLC's free which is surprising, however ubishit really wants you to buy their season pass and currency so you can buy operators. There's custom skins and headgear, but only one or two skins for each weapon and operator require real money. I'd recommend it.

Even if Bad Company was a step back in some ways for the series, it was still fun as fuck with bros, especially if you use the destruction to your advantage.

What I mean by "Ubishit wants you to buy the season pass and currency" is that it takes a lot longer compared to the other operators to unlock the DLC operators.

I saw I got the game and season pass for $20 from a reseller site just now so I guess im good

It's pretty fun, though the matchmaking isn't very good, it has a big problem with hackers, and only a couple maps use the destruction very well.
The cheaper version also makes the grind for new operators obscene

I remember in worms that you could destroy the enviroment with bombs and missiles,it would also allow you to kill your friends by exploding the low ground they were and drown them.

This entire fucking thread reminds me that its summer

Why is Buttholefield being shilled so hard here?

Freedom Force

worms is basically destructible terrain the game

same goes for liero

What?

Surprisingly high quality destruction for an original xbox game. The game itself is really something to behold.

you could pirate it first.