Mfw Halo MCC for PC announced at E3

feels good man

Leave

I'm excited for Halo 3 if anything, but this is still a shit thread

Did they ever even fix the console release?

Don't you mean Windows 10?

Its not going to happen, they're going to announce Halo 6 and maybe next year well get Halo 3 remastered.

Please Holla Forums, no.

I remember when I was a kid, 2001. My dad brought home an Xbox and Halo. It was some reward or something. I think he worked at NexTel. He and I played that shit for hours. Being used to Starfox 64, Halo was pretty new to me, and I loved playing that shit with my dad.

Same shit with Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Reach and 4.

By 4 though, I noticed a significant decline in quality. My dad and I took that shit out and went back to Ghost Recon. Jungle Storm, not that future soldier shit.

I just want Halo to die already. We never touched Halo 5 and we dont plan to. Even my dad who doesnt give a fuck about vidya politics can see the SJW influence and how raped the lore is.

Sage for blogposting.

Underage fags get out.

I think it is you who needs to leave, reddit.

2001 is 15 years agosomeone who was 3 when they played halo 1 can post here

Jesus Christ…..

kill yourself

Are you actually old enough that you were a teen when Halo came out?

I ask this, because people go "babbys first FPS".

I was a teen when Halo came out.

I just realized that most of the fighting between people on this board either comes in two forms:

1. People in their 30's or late 20's fighting with each other claiming one or the other is a young teenager.
2. Teenagers pretending they are 30 years old and played these games as teens and taking positions on purely contrarian stances and didn't actually play them.

This whole board just got a lot more pathetic.

UNDER AGE B&

win 10 exclusive with broken ass multiplayer that will die faster than stillborn and evolve. fuck that give me SS4 or Painkiller 2 or Bulletstorm 2 or Shadow Warrior 2

Don't you find it pathetic that teens who grew up playing console FPSs think they are good to begin with?
They never fucking grew up from eating shit, that's as pathetic as it gets

I think it's more pathetic posting here trying to antagonize people when you are in your third decade.

youarehereforever.png

Wouldn't mind a halo 3 remastered for pc, but not now, wait untill there is better graphics tech out so the game actualy has vastly improved graphics, maybe add some more gameplay options too.

'Get out of my lawn' ring any bells?

Ignoring the whole >halo thing for a moment…

Why on earth are you interested in a broken collection of games that never got fixed entirely if I recall correctly?

No I was born 1995. So probably 6 years old my first FPS was perfect Dark on the N64

Basicaly the same tbh.

Thank you for proving my point.

Just give it up, OP. There's no need to get your hopes up, knowing full well they'll certainly be dashed in the coming days.

Considering the fall from grace that was the oldschool crpgs it might as well be a million years for me.

We ought to drill into some ember-encased mosquito and found the Baldurian Park.

Stop hurting yourself, mate. There's no need for this.

How new are you?

Only really worth it if we can actually mod the games, bonus points for modding tools.

Else, Halo 1 PC (custom edition) is best Halo.

WINDOWS 10© EXCLUSIVE

JUST

How's that DX10 on WinXP running? Just as good as Win10 exclusives will run on 7.
WINE may become fine over time tho

INSTALL WINDOWS 10
[✓] YES
[✓] IMMEDIATELY
[✓] YESTERDAY

SHIGGY DIGGY

On the topic of Halo 1 PC, finally an actual release date for CMT SPV3: June 25th 2016.

is it a win10 exclusive?

No matter how much Halo Online is modded, the stink of P2W, gopnik, and 343i will never be fully washed out of it. It's much like trying to mod a Bethesda game into something decent.

you know they removed all that shit anyway right, eldewrito cleansed the cancer.

All of those cancerous skins and weapon variants still exist, as do the disgusting armour models, and the god-awful sounds.

It's fun for a short spell, but it in no way holds my attention for any greater length of time.

The Truth and Reconciliation map they released was top tier, hopefully Master and the rest of the team dont fuck it up.

Once upon a time I was neck-deep in UT, thinking that no one would ever give a fuck about Halo on the PC. I was wrong, so wrong. Not only have arena shooters been outright murdered by the arrival of casuals and the international shit-internet community, but people actually want Halo. The dark times are here.

Are these the same people that think PC gaming is all about superior graphics?

I just want to finish the fight

ur so hardcore man

But yeah I feel you. I preferred my PC gaming when I had to manually enable drivers in autorun to play or resolve driver issues by hand. Nowadays it's so streamlined. Any idiot can literally put any OS disk in their computer, install it, and it will run no problem.
Cue the influx or casuals not interested in how the machine works but just using it.

I mean on one hand the efficiency of it all is mindblowing, but on the other I feel that my Win 98 machine that takes 2 full minutes to boot and has so many quirks and bugs has so much soul.
A lot like comparing a 70s car to a modern one. The modern one will start each morning, run better, go faster, get a better mileage, be more comfortable, safer, reliable and everything but it cannot go anywhere near as far as beating the soul of an old muscle bullshit mobile.

Quite the cognitive dissonance you've got going on there, even if you don't like Halo itself.

Someone should host a server for UT4

nice b8 m8

Halo has been on PC since the 1st one and people have been wanting PC ports since then.

People grew up playing console shooters, I expected that to just be a phase and perhaps they'll grow up and notice they were retarded like we all did watching crap like G.I. Joe or TMNT, but these people never grew past that.

That's why the industry now is shit. A whole generation of peasants with shit taste was raised.

When is the next server, I thought JewJew disappeared

Not sure. I could never play it with everybody to my dissapointment. I tried going back to CE recently and I couldn't stand it.

Well, I'll make a thread one of these days I got off and we'll just invade some already up server with Holla Forums-tier shitposters

I know this feel, all the popular servers are 280+ ping and have a slew of spanish in the chat. Such high ping makes it unplayable.

Really now? More braindead shooters isn't exactly a godsend, and you know it. Sure, console exclusivity collapsing is great, but one could say that it's occurring because Microsoft utterly failed with their new console. Besides, you really shouldn't be throwing around terms you don't understand.

What are you even talking about?

I recall the only people at the time that cared about Halo on PC were the kids that couldn't get the game on their own, so they'd play the multiplayer demo.

A game played by about 1000 people who were too bad for real FPSs.

Are you asking me for some reason? Why are you in this thread?

Or did you not understand that Halo CE had a multiplayer demo on PC that kids would flood because they didn't have anything better?

Halo is an arena shooter, and takes a lot of skill, at least it was before halo 4.

It was a massive success on the PC, many people have been wanting something post Halo 2 on the PC for ages.

We were not discussing the demo, we were discussing the full version.

also,

Cancer.

You never played Halo 3 on release, it was the GOAT

What a shitty argument, I bet you were garbage at halo and got pwned and justified it by "its not a real fps lol im not bad".

Thanks for proving me right though

shadowrun on xbox 360 allowed crossplay and console players got rekt by pc players.

Mcfucking kill yourself, Halo is an alright shooter and not much else.

Sure, you can say whatever you want. The fact that "many people" have been clamoring for it just happens to be precisely my point. Remember, I said I was wrong.

There's no point in even discussing this further. The Halo fans and marketing gluttons have already won. Better series have died out and your gaggle of asinine casuals have full control.

Celebrate your Halo on PC, I'm happy for you. I'll still exercise my right to be disenchanted, because I have become the cancer.

Halo got killed by Call of Doody though so in a sense there was some justice in the end.
No it isn't worse because you can't ruin what was already ruined

You probably like nep nep or senran kagura.
Weebs need to kill themselves.

no amount of explaining shit to you is going to change your mind, and it's like you can't fathom some people who like shit like Doom and Quake could like Halo

THIS

It's gonna be win10 exclusive shit and it's going to be as broken of a mess as the Gears of War port

should play Silent Carthographer EVOLVED on Noble, shit gets creepy

Halo: PC edition, now with microtransation crates containing weapon and armour skins

Wasn't vanilla halo online a huge failure? Especially since The Halo audience all fucked off after Reach.

But user, ElDewrito already fixed that

So you can go toe to toe with the MLG Halo players then you retard?

You were completely wrong, no one was talking about the fucking Halo 1 demo.

I was not disputing that, KB/Mouse is a much superior solution.

Its just that people that experience extreme nostalgia for Halo 3 back in the day want to relive it on PC because microsoft are massive jews.

This, 343i ruined Halo

You are not even trying user

I'm smug like fuck though, Halo is deader than dead and the genre still has a chance of revival with shit like UT.
Worst case scenario is those fail and Overwatch doesn't sink after a month and things remain ruined for good.

Halo is on PC up to 2, H2V was a colossal failure Neigh, it was heresy

I think both of you faggots just need to filter the threads, you don't like this shit, stop acting like cuck channers and shitting up the threads, talk about the game

How about no?

Nah you're a newfaggot who doesn't understand how Holla Forums functions or how even basic things like sage work, you probably came to 4chan back during 2011

feels bad man

You probably started playing video games during 2011.

wouldn't mind playing through the campaigns for 3 and ODST, if only for closure. Would be a day 1 pirate

halo multi is shit

how is multi somehow shit but the campaign not?

Multi is just like a billion existing PC games except slower and with autoaim
Campaign is fun

MP was fine, not as fast paced as quake which is rather good becuase a lot of players who hold quake as the gold standard are those who aren't happy with anything, you pump out something too different and "it's shit quake is better". Pump out something too similar and "it's just a quake clone"

But the campaign is the same way

Same, fam.

Leave

probably

the campaign lets you shoot aliens instead of retards in multi
so the campaign mode is the only one not obsoleted by postal

Are we being invaded by summer?

Remember the gears of war "remastering" they promised, it was everything you described PLUS had the extra fun of being an unoptimized mess

As expected of strawmaning faggots who never actually reply to the real issues.

because only half of the shit is not related to the topic, you seriously have this mindset where you see it as a downvote don't you?

leave