RUSSIA TO BE 'LIBERATED' - CIVIL WAR RISING

RUSSIA TO BE 'LIBERATED' - CIVIL WAR RISING

It seems putin angered the global establishment. There are (((coordinated))) protests in several russian cities. The protesters and their demands should be very familiar to everyone around here.

In russian tweets are reporting foreign, english speaking people among the protestors from (((NOGs))) seemingly coordinating them. Also "protesters" from belarus and poland among the crowd, similar to the Maidan in Ukraine, where the "protesters" were trained by NATO intelligence officers in Poland and Czech before being send off to Urkaine to "protest".

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/382342-opposition-protest-russia-police/
archive.fo/XicmM
archive.fo/O5n4R
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/01/01/israelis-choose-putin-as-their-2015-person-of-the-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=nmheoImy-5Q
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale_World_Fellows
jpost.com/Israel-News/The-Israelis-have-spoken-Putin-is-their-person-of-the-year-for-2015-439074
youtube.com/watch?v=ByN4rGHEOKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streltsy_Uprising
vk.com/rusmaidan
vk.com/teamnavalny

archive.is/UVeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=I-9fRjhWFvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RT: rt.com/news/382342-opposition-protest-russia-police/

the juicy stuff is in russian.

They always look the same.

Hope Putin crushes these worthless professional agitators.

You need more people then there are transgressives in Russia to have a civil war.

It's in the brewing. Remember recent headlines about NATO shoving tens of thousands of personel, tanks, jets to borders with Russia? It's because they are preparing to destabilize Russia and when Ivan tries to break out, contain him. Including the anti-Russian rhetoric in the media since a few years. These are preperations we all know (see build up to Iraq war, Afghanistan, Viatnam, Kosovo, Bosnia).

Before every military (((intervention))) there is a media buildup to prepare the goiym yo interpret the "news" properly.

For a war you need warriors. None of the people in the pictures look like warriors.

Inb4 an actual appropriate use for a gulag occurs.

RIDF, how are you? Did you forget about the invasion of Ukraine? Did you forget about MH17? Are you excited about your navy that has no real carriers? Perhaps one day you will be able to afford more than a handful of fighters?
All that land and no one living in it. Sad. I think Poland needs living space. Poland should be compensated for the Stalin-Hitler co-invasion of Poland.
I enjoy your attempts. Please continue. Maskirovka makes me laugh.

Break out? Civil wars are a domestic affair and instability such as that does not lead the to invasion of neighbors.

Found the kike.

That's Belarus and Ukraine now.

They may create a lot of unrest, but I doubt Russia will fall into civil war. Putin is too skilled to allow for that, even with all the bullshit sanctions.
Blue-haired people should be gassed. All they do is whine. What do they say in the signs?

Thing is, corruption is on an insane level in Russia, you can see in the 2nd pic the people carrying signs have references to Medvedev's huge posessions on them. No doubt this was (((coordinated))), but I wouldnt question the fact that a lot of people protesting are doing it on their own volition

I want JIDF to leave

A few libshit protesters can't take down Russia user. Putin will just sick the ruski secret police on them lol

where have I heard this before?

Hair dye should be fucking outlawed

I agree, Satan

Oy vey, it's conspiracy theory! Are you russian troll?

Why outlaw it when our enemies are making themselves so easy to identify? I wish more of these dumb bitches would out themselves by dyeing their hair stupid ugly colors. It helps to discourage breeding too, really, the hair dye is win/win for us.

These don't even look like normal people, it's all genetic trash zombies with rainbow hair, problem glasses, and 75 extra pounds that they don't need.

This tbh. That type of hair is almost exclusively limited to braindamaged hard leftists.

By breaking out I mean defensive actions, very much like taking over Krim. This is what saved eastern Ukraine from falling to the kikes, because of Krim's strategic position.

It's less about the protesters. It doesn't matter what they are shilling for. It's for the medial buildup to make Russia look bad.

You should be familiar with the pattern right now.

What a mess.

Not even close.
Dyed haired man children and cunts with carboard V's hundreds of Omon police weilding nigger knockers.

The war would end in one afternoon.

I believe that's called "chutzpah"

Yeah but Russia don't really give a fuck about the jewish media perception of them right? The majority of people who support them can already see through all the bullshit the Lugenpresse puts out about them.

To the leftists they're already evil, just as the media wants them to believe.

Also what more can the West do anyway? Aren't Russia already under sanctions? I don't really see the big card here.

kek

I read a poll saying 40% of like young Russians want monarchy back.

Knowing the balls on Russia's cultural traditionalists and right wingers I forecast Putin won't even need to lift a finger. These trannies and degenerates will be cleansed by counter protests.

Why wouldn't a kike do that? Most of the world has no idea they did it and it keeps hatred of mudslimes fresh in the minds of the goyim. Though why a kike in Russia would be wearing one is beyond me.

Squash them before Russia becomes Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, etc.

Does anyone have the .webm of cossacks whipping those stupid Pussy Riot hags?

It's like 1917 but with hair dye

Hmmmm… Where have I seen this before? Could it be yet another run-out-the mill Soros funded color revolution?

Why do these FUCKS always have the same face? They should all be killed in the name of all that is good and holy.
Pic related is all I ever see.

Holy shit, its bevis and butthead.

They're rootless cosmopolitans.

So, Trump's leading NATO now and he's going on with this?

EU fuckheads will be the ones doing this shit. Trump and Putin will become either the God Emperor or the Primarchs.

Vibrantly-colored hair makes for a really good aiming point.

Maybe if Trump fucks NATO over and they're forced to move on to militarizing the EU.

those jackets look comfy

do they mean this type of liberator?

I'm sure they do.

I'm honestly at a loss.
Only thing I can think of doing is killing subversives at this point, but that will just hurt our image with normalfags

Just take a hint from the commie's playbook and just disappear them, tell their family that they got drunk and then did some stupid shit which makes it so that they have to be buried in a closed casket. It's what they did to my grandpa, he got "drunk" while he was at work and "accidentally" jumped in front of a moving train. He was a teetotaller.

Heh, this "Navalny" guy again. Do you think he's a Soros plant, or independent? This liberal is running for president, you know? Got arrested right now.

I believe he's independent as there was no evidence of him ever receiving any kind of foreign funding
t. ruski

Police vans have curtains and upholstered seats for arrestees? That Putin is a barbarian.

You retards have no fucking idea what Jewtin is doing. The country is infested with muslims on the governmental level (look for Kadyrov and his gang), while Jewtin & friends steal everything they can get their hands on (look for recent "tax exemption law" for those who lost their property in Europe due to sanctions). All you fucking guys supporting Jewtin are paid shills.

Take a moment and think with your fucking head.(Astroturf)

Just found that Khodorkovsky supports Navalny. This is from where he gets funds on his stupid protests.
archive.fo/XicmM

And Khodorkovsky is a friend of Soros, or at least sees him positively:
archive.fo/O5n4R

Here's your evidence in few seconds of googling.

This, he sided with muslim and jewish mafia long ago, attacked all the white russian oligarchs while working with and making richer the jewish and turkic ones

He is receiving foreign support in the form of legitimacy.
The opposition in Russian politics is the Communist party. Being the second largest party in the Duma and other elected posts/bodies.

The western media often depict another party as the opposition however.
Some deeply unpopular party whose name I forget, think it's the one this faggot is associated with.

Who would've thought Russia has a bunch of every-color-in-the-rainbow-hair-dyed fucking SJW's just like America and Europe.

I thought Russians offed those people on sight.

This protest wasn't even about Putin, you fuckhead, it was targeted at Medvedev guy. And it doesn't mean we should support liberal faggots instead because you want to discredit the only potential Trump's ally in Russia.
Political weather is a bitch though. When US goes left, russia goes right, now america gone right, and jews will do anything possible to turn russia leftist again, just to preserve conflict between the continents.

This looks bad tbh.

It's 100 years since the Jews last fucked Russia with their revolution and it's also a Jubilee (?) meaning it's time for a landgrab…

It's like pottery.

Moscow rightfully Polish clay

CPRF is controlled opposition though, and so is LDPR

strange isn't it

after all the russian hackers helped him win

what an backstabbing cunt

CIA at it again.

infamous CIA tranny protesters

Communists may be real opposition to russian government in sphere of politics (not the party, but as political ideology), but i see russian liberals as completely different entity. Long story short, Stalin is not a good symbolic person to a social justice libshit.

Fuck, if you count how many people are against political establishment in russia, you can see why its holding so badly:

Imagine all those people joining together for one reason. And yes, they are cucked enough to support one another.

Isn't this how modern warfare 1 start Iran gets nukes and Russia has a civil war?

Communist's take over in Russia, and a Assad has the Jews executed for fucking his nation over, causing the U.S. to invade. Sage for autism.

Communists need to expand to survive. It would mean instant war with the west within one-two decades after.that.

At least the russians are finally having to deal with their own poison. Doubt it'll come to war, but at least a few steppe niggers might die while this plays out.

lol

You mean with the jewish poison, right? Although i understand what you mean. First it was KGB demoralization of US. Now its CIA demoralization of Russia.

Who's the grill on the far right? I've seen here before but I don't save pics.

Hi again RIDF. I hope the ruble goes up one day so your pay is actually worth something. And maybe Tsar Putin will let you vacation outside of Russia. You can dream right?

Ok RIDF. Tell me again how it was a strela that shot down MH17. I enjoyed hearing that lie back in 2014.

from Stalin.

Do you think Vlad "I support the Struggle of Israel" Putin keeps all that money he has stolen from Russian in a goyim bank? If Putin ever does face the music I bet you he ends up in a luxury apartment in Tel Aviv.

They just need to unleash the cossacks like that last time.

Aren't Russian police quick to use excessive force? I've only ever seen one video of feminists in Russia getting their shit kicked in by Russian cops at a small scale protest.

The chosen blood of astrakhan flows through both. As long as they're dealing with the social justice cancer they exported out it keeps them from butchering whites on their borders to make more room for shitskin colonists.

You guys realize that bezmenov was a fag and that the processes he described were used by fucking everyone since antiquity right?

those are great, all saved.

You can stop posting now, D&C baiter.

No.

Enjoy the hairdye, steppenigger.

Talking about communism, someone actually waved USSR flag at the protest.

(Heil'd)

this reeks of a george soros op.

it seems the jewish communist professors of russians schools are also brainwashing students with marxist doctrine in the same way theyve done on every continent in the world.

all these students have many things in common.

can you guess at least one? lol

Can't wait for the protesters to be liberated from protesting.

Finland needs living space.

Are you sure thats a grill

>Anti-White D&C shills STILL failing to comprehend Realpolitik
Can't you see the fear in those merchants' eyes? They're terrified of Putin and know he'll have them gassed on the spot should they fail to toe the line.

If there are kikes with any sense left they'll make their landgrab covert and hopefully in China

Porheps they can cleanse Sweden and establish some kind of raum, you know, for lebens.

Trump is right. Nato is obsolete. Time for America to ditch suicidal, feminized europe and side with the strong.

What global establishment? These people are there to protest against their (((government))) robbing them and the richest country in the world.

The protests started after a video went viral on Youtube about how Medvedev - the prime minister and the highest ranking government official besides Putin - is stealing money from a fund meant to combat corruption and using it to buy yachts and mansions.

I don't know, maybe you faggots enjoy seeing Russians live in commieblocks and laughing how we're getting fucked over by Putin but we don't and we're doing something about it. If there is proof that your prime minister is stealing shit then you go out and demand his ass gets fired, there's just nothing more to it.

t. Ivan, go fuck yourself OP

Where did that faggotry come from?

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/01/01/israelis-choose-putin-as-their-2015-person-of-the-year/

So therefore then Israel must be a h'wite ethnostate? :^)

They deserve more than a yacht for keeping the niggers at bay. Judging by the lack of niggers in those photos, you are doing very well.

Kill yourself

Fishmouth syndrome. The indocrination runs soo deep it affects them at genetic level.

There are too many Chechens and Dagestans who are even given the privilege to call themselves "Russian" and travel around the country with no restrictions, not to mention that we let other central asians simple walk into the country, how exactly are we keeping the niggers at bay?

What level of influence do the old bolsheviks still have in Russia anyway? I'm not from Russia so I don't know much about it's political and cultural situation.

This user is a shill
But the real problem isn't him. It's (You) and the fact that you can't be bothered to just lurk. What's worse is the fact that you can just search for "t. meme" and you'll be able find something. You niggers have gotten so fucking lazy and the worst part is there are enough retards that don't have a problem spoonfeeding whiny baby newfags like you.

The Russian government consists mostly of the same people from the old Soviet government, they didn't go anywhere, they simply became democrats overnight to keep their jobs. That includes Putin.

Nice try, Ari.

You forgot where you at. We don't envy rich people here, we aren't commies.

you mean like how they gave Trump some award for giving them some lip service at some point?

ignoring all the things that really make them kvetch about both of them, I think you might just be retarded

((german media)) says it's a protest against corruption

tens of thousand protest, 500 arrested

I somehow doubt their figures

I think corruption only will ever go down to reasonable levels if they overhaul the government completely, make everything completely transparent and indoctrinate a new generation of public servants about what happened to the previous one (gulag)

it's russia though, so not gonna happen ever

all russians I have met had this aggressive "winner takes it all mentality" that will never result in a very cooperative society

You must mean the bolshevik invasion in the thirties?

It's the legacy of the USSR. Russia has been a multiethnic empire for centuries but for the most part the other nations were kept in their lands, the Soviet Union aimed to gradually remove the barriers between the nations for a common "Soviet" identity and even shipped some of them to Russia's major cities.

(((polish))) media so basically (((german))) said exactly the same thing. I doubt numbers, but there were definitely arrests. Saw several policemen wrestling with protestors.

I don't get it, why would you put Trump, a successful businessman next to Medvedev? Trump earned his money, Medvedev stole it, why would you embarrass the image Trump by placing him next to a thief?

This has nothing to do with communism, this is about meritocracy, yachts and mansions wouldn't be bad if Medvedev bough them with his petty salary, not with stolen funds.

Daily reminder that free speech is a crime in Russia and that includes sentiments of white nationalism

That's true and Putin is now doing the same thing although less forcefully. Putin isn't PC himself but he is making Russia look like a a very PC and multicultural place despite the fact that most Russians and other minorities know that everyone is different and treat each other as such.

This shit wont fly. you seen the beat downs Pussy Riot gets?

Explain commie flags and dykes at the protest, and the fact that jewish oligarch Khodorkovsky supports liberal leader of this protest Alexei Navalny?
There's nothing in this protest, but liberal anti-establishment opposition, funded by globalists.

pussy riot has much smaller crowd. Army when

Putin is far more based than the spineless Western leaders but people here making him out to be some holy savior of the white race are a bit naive. He promotes a form of pan-Russian civic nationalism.

A civil war is brewing but it isnt a handful of tumblr niggers or paid protestors. Putin and the oligarch class are loseing control after they started a recession in 2014

No that's navalnyi, putin is an anti-west bolshevi(whatever, it might be positive at the moment though. Getting any of his opponents fucked over if they step the line.

People on this board like to pretend Russia is a whole lot of things Russia is not.

Karelia soon, fellow heimoveli.

This thread is surely raided by shills, i can't imagine someone on Holla Forums supporting a liberal.

They wont and the mods are RIDF niggers who shill for the neo commie regime

Economically liberal, civic nationalist politics though.
Literally a putin bot talking point calling him a liberal comparable to the west.

Now I know for a fact you are not Russian because he is the only guy in the country not a complete fucking idiot

I don't want to see that day.

I think this thing is it.

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is a pro-Putin board.

You're living in a free country, sipping on orange juice imported from Mexico and pretending to be some geopolitical expert on a website run by a Jew. Don't tell me you don't enjoy freedom of speech, a government which is no corrupt and transparent and all kinds of rights, what's wrong with Russian's wanting the same?

From where you all came from, might i ask?

It's called freedom of speech, gay rallies being allowed = nationalist rallies being allowed.

Doublechecked
I do think Karelia would be an easier sell to the rest of the world based on historical context, but Sweden does deserve a good Anschlussing

Your mental gymnastics made me laugh.

Yes, don't vote for Navalny, he has jewish ties like Trump did. And look how it worked out for you, burgers? (sarcasm off)

How is this thing allowed to live?

I don't know how low your IQ has to be to consider something so simple to be mental gymnastics. Having freedom of speech means everyone has the right to say whatever they want, as opposed to some nigger country like Pakistan where a few old men decide what is allowed and what's not.

No, giving (cultural and economical) gommies the freedom to destroy us is retarded.
Daily reminder that the (((Russian revolution))) couldn't take place before Russia went through liberal reforms.

Yes, mental gymnastics you faggot.

George Soros is at it again.

Kill all the libshits.

I bet you never read a single chapter of Russian history.

Tbh I don't care. Just as long as faggots die.

It really doesn't matter if you're a lolberg or a leftist. You're both deluding yourself to kikery. Now do leave and feel free to stop by the gift shop at >>>/auschwitz/

the fist 4 letters of coincidence is coin.

Jews.

After seeing what they did to the Tzar family, I do not think it's a mistake to deal with opposition the way Putin is. Show no mercy or die, huh?
Hope he remembers what to do with traitors

The Goyim know!

Then why aren't you dead yet?

Speaking of which, pic related, the only people not on the government budget who support Putin.

So what is the Truth about Putin? I know he's ex-KGB, but know little of his history or his true political beliefs and allegiances.

I've seen him praised as a nationalist/masculine figure many times, but I've also heard people here say in effect that he is the enemy.

What is the reality?

Russians would disrupt them, even the serbs allow fag parades.
Navalnyi is the civic nationalist, the real opposition.
I like 2D, so nope.

Putin is a White Nationalist.

I think everything North of Luulajanjoki is rightful Finnish clay. Beyond that it's all lebensraum.

A lot like eastern euro countries who lived under commies and are refusing leftist demands.

That's what I thought. Maybe it's just disinfo shills trying to tell us he's something else, then.

Putin fights for himself. In practice, since fighting for himself puts him at odds with people who fight for something else, and those people are often also our enemies, it means that more often than not he's a force that's pushing in a direction that's advantageous to us.

But make no mistake about it, Putin isn't fighting for you.

Well, it is a part of Russia. Has been since the remnants of the Golden Horde converted to Islam in the 15th century.

Spot the kike. Gas yourself.

Never happened.

Bag em and tag em Russia. Foreign nationals should never protest in the country that they are guests in. Make them disappear!

Here is the Navalny for you.
I'm personally sick of Putin but replacing him with some fucking liberals will be a total catastrophy, considering his time is coming to an end anyway.
Too bad the Third Position (opposed both to Putin and pro-western liberals) is too weak right now.
Look up Igor Strelkov for example, who I consider a hero, whatever lies you may say.
Of course what I'm saying is going to trigger the reaction of both Putin shills and liberal shills, but just look it up and think for yourself. Btw with time you would easilly be able to identify them by the obligatory meme images and writing rhetorics.

Into the oven kike.

I'd expect nothing less from a real leader. Put your people and what you believe is right first.

No user, if you keep your enemies from doing what they want, they win.

And I'm the friggin Pope.

Putin is a mafia boss who enriches himself and his oligarchs with money from Russia's natural resources, he also legitimizes his rule through various populist appeals (annexation of Crimea, restoring Soviet hegemony etc…)

In regards to nationalism, Putin is a hardcore civic nationalist, so he supports whatever trash happens to live on the territory of the Russian Federation, whether it's white Russians or some shitskin caucasian muslims. Compared to western leaders Putin seems like someone who belongs to the right because he has no leftist agenda but in reality Putin does whatever it takes to stay in power regardless of who approves of it, he doesn't really have a form.

No, Navalny is more like an ethnic nationalist, he says that when foreigners (cockroaches) come into your home, pesticide isn't effective and it is better to use a gun.

Try explaining this to the RIDF shills which at this point are really just shitposting, nobody can be that retarded.

Pretty cool guy.

Btw the picture is Igor Strelkov, not a Navalny, just to clarify to whom do not know them.

Russia is though user. You're going to have to gas the central asians and fix that.

Isn't Putin flooding Russia with muzzies from central asia?

There is no such thing as an "ex-KGB man". you silly goose.

Are you mentally disabled? What is a president of the biggest country in the world with several dozen nationalities and faiths from all over the world supposed to be saying? Full 1488?
Weak!

Russia is a WN superstate, my bad.

Reminds me of all the "btfo Drumpfkinds" memes with Hillary as pepe. The same level of retarded globalist meme warfare.

Don't really have any evidence to back this up, but I think they are all the same people we see at ANY rally backed by Soros, and like actors, they dress differently for whichever place Soros tells them to "protest".

We all know who's really behind these rallies, especially when they happen when we get a victory or on the path to a guaranteed one. Hell they do this when there's a happening that would affect or expose their lies directly. It's to distract us from the real issues and attack each other rather than our true (((enemies))).

Is this the part where you are only pretending to be retarded?

Ah, so it's more nuanced than I thought.

So hard to tell who's shilling and who's justmisinformed sometimes. I'm going to assume the latter here in confidence of most anons\ goodwill towards the virtue of pursuing truth.

The complete opposite is true. I'm old and tired of tolerating every gay, new fad that comes along from Twitter or wherever.

is this a joke

Don't worry, he knows.

This is how you spot someone who's never been to Russia.

This is what we're up against.

I wish almost wish we were fighting whites again; we are the only worthy enemies we've ever fought.

definitely, open borders from central asia sounds like a WN wet dream

Nah, Putin is playing real politik bruh.

Kike spotted.

That meme doesn't come from normalfags you doublenigger. Just fucking google it and quit being a lazy piece of shit.

Weak Russia is good news.

You do know that Putin himself is a fucking kike, right?

That is practically one of the oldest memes around faggot.

Do you really expect Putin to go full 1488 and gas the central asians? He's luring them into Russia and those mosques built in Moscow are really gas chambers. :^)

Just like Hitler.

Russians aren't enjoying the anti-west bolshevist Putin, infrastructure is falling apart,economy is gong to shit due to sanctions, open borders from central asia, all real nationalists are in jail.

Don't worry, Granpa Soros will liberate you soon, Serbia style. :^)

This. This guy knows what's up.

Actually, nothing serious happened, around a thousand liberals chimped out but online discussions as always are bigger than the event itself.

Well well well, time for a protest FAQ.

Corruption of the highest order in all branches of the government.

Mostly youth.

Demand for prosecuting corrupt officials.

They come out every time someone's protesting against govt, no matter the cause.

Police will disrupt everything instantly.
That's the purpose of faggots on protests — to discredit everything.

Some of them, yes. Not as a distinct force, though.

You have no idea of internal problem of russia, bystanders who don't realize PIDF's power over social media.
this

Hush child, no need to be humble now. If you want to liberated from the evil oligarch Putin you need only ask, granpy Soros will make all your troubles go away.

Medvedev is a kike and that says a lot about Putin.

Soros has become a strawman target to direct away any criticism from the incompetent putin goverment.

The police randomly arrested people who passed by and whoever happened to come out of the metro. The police had a quota of people to arrest so that the media will have something to talk about when the media blackout is lifted. The protest was non-violent for the most part.

This.

You do realize shit like in that pick happens all the fucking time in Russia? Why do you fan boys think everyone moves to the west when they can?

I wonder who will be your scapegoat when old Soros croaks? Who will justify Putin's sins when Soros will be no more?

Of course, Soros is a cute old man who dindu nothing wrong! Death to the tyrant Putin, XD!

Heloo, yes, where is the proofs, :DDDDD

Binary thinkers need simple solutions.
We can't have protests because Soros is behind them all, tyranny now!

"For the most part". There was a reason for police to go more brutal on the protestors.

Kek russians dont fuck around

Is there any critique of Putin you will actually address? Soros wants to destroy Russia and all white nations worldwide, but that doesn't make Putin a white nationalist. You can't look at Russia's suicide rate, immigration, and demographics and keep saying he is the next Hitler.

Fishmouth is pretty easy to replicate yourself, just look in a mirror and try to make a really disgusted face, imagine you're surrounded by gay niggers that smell like shit.

The reason why fishmouth is so prevalent amongst SJWs is because they hate themselves and their lives and are disgusted by everything in the world, everything triggers them ad everything beautiful is problematic. Similar to how we see jews in everything and feel righteous indignation, they see their inferiority reflected in just about everything and feel disgusted at themselves without connecting the dots.

It's a good thing Russia will no longer be a binary society, but rather a modern one, free of hate and mean old oligarchs like Putin! I'm reserving my plane ticket right now for Russia first officially approved gay parade, XD!

Stop avoiding the question, it's making you look like a shill. What part of PUTIN ISN'T A WHITE NATIONALIST don't you understand? Nobody here wants queers or jews in power, only you.

The Russian policeman is the symbol of corruption. You can keep defending them and pretending Putin is some sort of white saviour, but you know that you would never want to live in Russia because it's a dictatorship and you prefer your own comfy country despite how many feminists and faggots it has.

Fast and quick response
If only it was so easy to subdue niggers and kikes here

What part of he isn't a WN because of the nature of his wast country do YOU not understand, you bloodthirsty kike? What is he supposed to do? Genocide tens of millions of people that lived on those territories for centuries in the lands old Russian empire conquered centuries ago? I dare YOU to answer ME, you filthy subhuman!

It's a good thing that people like you cling to your rhetoric of putin being WN and nothing else, and all opposition being anti-russian pidorashkas.

I don't want to keep this as a secret from you guys, but russian imageboards are leftist and liberal. This is why you get shills like in this thread. They have Holla Forums mentality, and most of them are for socialism to invoke old Holla Forumstard degeneracies, homosexuality and paedophilia, they also constantly masturbate on traps, most of them came to imageboards from social networking websites, and have tumblr tier world views. Navalny shills are just ruskie Holla Forumstards.

Genocide is the last resort, the VERY LEAST Putin should do is stop importing bloodthirsty muzzies like from central asia and the Caucasus into White Russian areas. I bet you still cry over native americans being killed by evil whities don't you? You vile chechnyan dog, go back to your home in the deserts with your pedophile prophet!

Visit Russia sometime, thats all I want you to do. Or even better move to the WN superstate. Youll find out real fucking fast that you are a complete moron. Soros also wants to destroy Iran and China that doesnt make either WN superstates

Yup, you're a kike all right.

Nice projection moshe

Don't worry, friendly old grandpa Soros will soon save WN Russia, and he'll save it good, he'll give it back with interest and then some.

1. Stop filthy Tajiks, Uzbeks and other scum from coming to Russia visa-free.
This alone solves a bunch of YUGE problems.
2. Terminate all national states inside Russia. Make them regular districts that cannot consolidate power in the hands of nonwhites.
3. Disrupt the power of non-white diasporas. Azeri, Armenian etc.
4. Stop flooding mountain niggers with money. Make them follow the law. If not in their mountain nigger regions, then at least in other parts of Russia.

People from Russian imageboards are mostly classic liberals, they aren't the kind of neo-progressive liberals that live in western countries and go on tumblr, most Russkies are alpha and don't care about being politically correct or anything, they just want democracy so that an incompetent and ineffective leader like Putin doesn't sit stay in power for decades and go insane, so that he can start focusing on domestic issues instead of playing cold war games and LARPing as the leader of a superpower when he can't even fix city roads.

lol, do it, I dare you, you'll get disillusioned really quick, it's quite dirty during spring so the best time coming during summer would be the best time, make sure you take a picture of your face when you see your first Dagestani gang, or your first shwarma shop.

Yes goy, repress the urge to be rebellious.
Whites are horrible when they rebel anywhere, so we must control that part… so shills can call all protests the Soros funded one!

Because Soros fund White Nationalist movements who openly call out the jew. You are trying so hard and failing so much. Soros funds pussy riot and fat leftists like yourself. Have a look at real Russian, true Russian who are fighting against replacement and elimination.

As someone who just came back from the protest here is a quick summary.

1) Life in Russia is shit. Average wage in Russia is 300$ monthly. There are no jobs and small businesses are being heavily taxed and shat on around every corner.

The reason why the economy is so shitty is because the governing party is stealing most of the national budget instead of funding the country with it. We have hospitals constantly closing down and replaced with churches which receive government funding for some inane reason. To compensate for the declining birthrate, Putin is allowing mass immigration from central Asia into the primarily white central ehtnostates like Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

2)A few weeks ago, a guy called Navalny released a long video about an in depth investigation of the assets of the Russian Premier Minister,Dmitri Medvedev. This video has undeniable proof that over ten billion rubles have been stolen from the Russian budget by passing them trough numerous government fund programs directed at various goals like for example combating corruption in politics.

3)The guy Navalny is funded by the ((world establishment)) but he is the only opposition left in the country and promises to stop this bullshit when he becomes president. As a PR move for his presidential campaign he announces a peaceful protest in Moscow and a bunch of other cities join in on the fun, over one hundred in total.

4)The Russian government shuts it down and arrests him 19 minutes after it starts even though he did not break any laws.

5)A group of around 10k people pussyfoot around for a while and everyone who wasn't vaned for no reason besides being at the wrong place at the wrong time then goes home.

t. A slav

Exactly just don't fight it, as soon as evil Putin goes out your new masters will take care of everything.

Thanks for pointing that out yourself, urine drinker. Now on >>>Holla Forums maybe there will be more people welcoming your world views. Holla Forums may be too opressive for your anti-authoritarian sexually degraded mind. Supporting Navalny is indeed socdem tier bullshit, like Obama or Hillary, your own leader is just as corrupted as the one you go against. And don't try to hide the Khodorkovsky link. Also already learned that every protestor was paid 300 rubles to participate.

Those are the real nationalists Putin is jailing.
Central asians and chineese control over far east resources are great deeds for that WN Putin right?
Slava china!?

Many of them where also english speaking foreigners.

He's pretty based but still a civic nationalist. I makes sense from a pragmatic standpoint which is perhaps the only true standpoint.

Nice taste.

That's too long and complicated for the average Holla Forumsack to understand, the important thing here is that Putin is the next Hitler because he isn't as cucked as western leaders and it doesn't matter if he is a tyrant that makes he's own people suffer because it's funny to watch Russians suffer and if you disagree you are a kike and a shill and a George Soros.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmheoImy-5Q RT spanish

they were illegal protests, hundreds arrested, weapons found in the protests

You mock the victims of Holodomor. You are truly most vile of kikes to ever have lived. You refuse to answer any question but routinely accuse your White Nationalist opponents of being funded by Soros. You have no proof, but only worship Putin as if he still has White Russians best interests in mind. You soviet kikes will never win, Russia will be strong again and communists like you will fail. Let me ask you, why do you hate White Russians?

What the fuck.

I am nowhere near as vile as the ones out in the streets today who will meme another Holodomor upon their lol people.

They've always got that speech impediment.

Post more if you have.
Slavic union should be the creed, not anti-west corrupt bolshevism.

meant for

Your cocksucker Putin has more in common with Hillary than Navalny.

Classical liberals, not the kind of liberals that you have in your cucked country. You enjoy the freedom you have even if it means having a few feminists around, don't pretend you want to live in North Korea.

That's the exact amount that Putin pays his protestors to participate.

Try again.

what

Putin is a corrupt kike shill
His puppet Medvedev spent billons of tax payer rubles on his houses
While people earn sub 300 dollars a month
And spends a lot of money on war just to distract his people from the economic problem

Local media where Iive says 700 protesters have been arrested.

Hitler said that, just replace "white people" with "German people".

Define illegal protest user. No laws were being broken. By the Russian law, everyone there had the right to be there.

It is written in the Russian constitution that the government is not allowed to shut down a peaceful protest.

As someone who was there, no one was armed. There were hipsters here and there but the majority was old people and young adults who were prioritized by the police because they provided less resistance when detained.

Ukraine deserved to get invaded. Their embrace of faggotry was the last straw.

I am not anti authoritarian, but the mass fucking of the russian people is not acceptable

Pictures like this are extremely triggering to Putinbots since it's nothing like the eurasian empire they dream for, where the chinaman tells the russian where his place is.
Pan-slavicism not eurasianism.

We need to warn them! Do not take the SocJus virus lightly. It looks ridiculous so as to appear harmless; it's anything but harmless! It must be squashed without mercy!

JIDF please go

GET GASSED

Reported

Having grown up in Russia, I'd say Navalny is just another case of a person with good intentions who is too dedicated to his cause to see the big picture. From what I've seen and heard, he truly does care about the Russian people - your average Ivan, which is more than we can say about most Russian politicians. Ultimately though, if he gets what he wants – all conspiracies out in the open, a non-state-owned news media (how well did it work out for the U.S.A.?) and an EU-style European Democratic structure… we're done. We'd just be one more puppet. Besides that, I don't think he or anyone like him can lead Russia. Russians, sort of like Middle-Easterners or Africans or South-Americans, will follow a strong fist instead of a kind heart. The power vacuum that would happen if Putin was deposed without a proper successor would make Iraq look like a holiday.

They've got plenty of simple SWAT-style "meat trucks" with plain steel walls and nothing else. But very often, police and OMON (Russian paramilitary SWAT) will use regular '80s, '90s, '00s civilian buses that have gotten a few modifications and that's it.

Anti-Putin protests have been going on for a while. I went to a few almost a decade ago. They were legitimate, but now the movement has been clearly taken over by (((those))) with a bigger picture in mind. It feels like a mix of the Occupy Wallstreet protests, which started honest but were coopted, and the Maidan protests that had such strong foreign influence. I just can't think of any real justification for it. Why are they coming here, speaking only English or German or French, commanding people where to go and what to hate? The Russians should be allowed to decide their own agenda, even if its the same one, without interference. These foreigners aren't just some kind souls who took a few months off of work (haha) to 'liberate' Russia. That's not the voice of the people.

Trump wasn't funded by lobbyists and used only his wealth to run. He also wasn't organizing uncivil protests, and only hold official rallies.
So much jewish D&C arguments here, holy shit. Jews really do fear the north alliance between US and Russia. They will do anything to stop it, even turn Russia leftist, mark my words.

I'm pro ethnic russian, and you're supporting this eurasian empire that's nearly collapsing economically.

Agreed, russia cannot sustain its massive civic cuck empire, and its expansionsism with such poor quality of life

I don't know about pan-slavicism but certainly the Russian people should be sovereign and united. Same goes for other slavs. Czechs, Slovakians, Poles, Serbs, Byelorussian, et cetera. Multi-ethnic empires are always shit, see: Habsburg.

Where are the Cossack when you need them

Killed off in Stalin purges. Some still exist, but nothing like before. They are a glorified motorcycle club at this point.

Slavs are a broad culture
It will not work
Look how Yugoslavia collapsed

They're in E.Ukraine doing what Cossacks do best.

Did you even read my post?

It's fucking nothing.

I thought you were emplying pan slavicism as a good idea
My bad

This

not an argument

Yes it is, in my constitution no protest can be shut down either, that doesn't mean every protest is legal, you still need to ask for permision and have it officaly registered

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

It could be true. It could be bullshit. But I'll never trust a poll to tell me the truth.

Meant for

That is the official style of "world citizens." They are their own culture.

Guys, I know many of you here have asbergers but, just because your criticize Putin or Russia on something doesn't make you automatically JIDF and just because you defend Putin or Russia on a specific thing in action against the marxist, globalist ameri-zio-nato faction doesn't make you a literal paid shill for Russia or RIDF. Same with criticism of Trump for fuck's sake. Just because you criticize an imperfect man doesn't literally make you a paid shill.

This would be a most reasonable position to hold on to if you weren't a tripfag.

You are underestimating how much lies the Russian mass media will spew. We have it exactly like in the rest of the world, just directed toward our local god emperor Putin figure instead of Obama. Even if there were weapons, they were brought by the provocateurs which the government frequently employs to discredit people.

what does Holla Forums smoke? what damaged their brains? maybe american poisoned food, or watching Fox News for decades

…And that was the last time he was seen from or heard from again…

I doubt that this blue haired fattie is Russian, lol!
Seriously, anyone here thinks it is a good idea to find yourself in jail in Russia as a western agitator? These trans-assholes are in for a rude awakening!

Pure coincidence goy… Kremlin troll!

Then why you want kikes who support liberal opposition to rob your country?
This shows how actually concerned you are.

Pan-nationalism is different then nationalism user. Serbia and Russia may get along perfectly but uniting every single Slavic tribe unto one union and then keeping that union will be a struggle. You have to assure that each nation will get equal representation or else you will end up with one dominant people with the rest as subordinate. How can you end the animosity between Poles and Russians? Or Serbs and Croats? How can you see that even the smaller tribes like Rusyns don't become assimilated into a larger culture? What about Slavs in foreign nations like the Sorbs? There are many difficult questions present in pan-nationalist thinking, and I have barely scratched the surface. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it will be hard.

Wasn't always like that though. I've been here since the first exodus and boy has this place changed….for the worse I might add.

You're either a shill or dumb as fuck. If it's the latter, take a deep breath and look at the big picture. If Trump seizes the full power and unites with Putin, we are looking at jews getting BTFO on all fronts very quickly.

Nah, it's just that we have a very advanced paid shill organization that actually operates on government funding in the open to maintain a proper public image, both on Russian sites and foreign ones. They also discredit opposition and shut down facts just like JIDF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Exactly. A forced meme from Jewtube, owned and operated by ((((((Google))))), which is itself owned and operated by the CIA. Followed by paid organized protests. We've seen this before.

Hmm…perhaps this is one of the main reasons Putin has been so cozy with the Lubavitchers and Bibi is because he'll need a sanctuary city ((((Tel Aviv))) to hide out in when the opposition (soros controlled or not) will throw him in prison for corruption charges.

The only people trying to paint such a black and white mutually exclusive view of things are shills. Ignore them.

I think you're in the wrong place, Shlomo. >>>Holla Forums is down the hall

As opposed to all those former Air America radio hacks that are now on RT? :^)

You need to go back.

There are obvious consequences to hindering natural selection.

If things get too heated up there, Russia will invade a neighboring country some more to divert the attention. Probably will try some shit with Belarus.

A hard life is good. It contains the poz. Feel lucky that you don't live in the USA.

I doubt it, Lukashenko and Putin don't see eye to eye very much to help with Belarusian civil unrest that is going on. Belarus has a decent relationship with europe. Belarus has it's own set of problems, mostly poverty, but it is nowhere near as bad as in Russia, as their tyrant actually pours the tax money back into the economy and most of their issues stem from a lack of foreign investments and oil sources.

Then how about you leave so it'll go back up?

Wtf are you even talking about? The country is vast, I give you that, but the actual habitable area is easily manageable. Russia is only twice as big as Brasil and most of it is Siberia… The USA has more cultivated land than Russa.

The Russian Empire broke apart and these lands aren't part of the Russian Federation of today anymore. Thus they NEVER lived on the Russian lands of today. But Putin invites them to enrich ethnic Russians.

Kinda agreed, but slavs are much more diffrent
Atleast bosniaks serbs and croats have a shared language, and it required state atheist communism to survive.
A south slav will not speak good with a ruski

The nations are too different

Autism, or shilling?

Good meme potential in those pictures.

I see the shills are stepping up their impotent rage.

National bolshevists, Slavic unionists, Holy rus empireists, and some classical liberals are the true russians, ask anyone opposing Putin other than potato chewing bydlos who accept anything.

That's what i'm thinking. Belarus benefits economically and politically from Russia's bad relationships with EU, Lukashenko is openly concerned Belarus might get Ukraine treatment.

The last few years have been interesting because Belrus has been trying to grow closer to the baltic states and embrace it heritage as part of lithuania and not russia.

Thanks for the summary, slavanon. basically Russians seems to be presented with two options when it comes to leaders; bad and worse. Hopefully they'll learn to take matters into their own hands, and white russians will free themselves of soviet era civic nationalist cuckoldry, and create a party that will represent their interests.

You should chime in more often, it's interesting to hear from actual Russian anons. Do you know a guy who's called Boris Mironov? I watched a couple of vids with him, he looks legit, but he has no charisma and sometimes he makes stupid arguments.

I starting to think that the left consists of a new ideological or racial subspecies of domesticated human.

Man, these damn coons are everywhere.

bolsheviks hang, RDOTR now

Boris is a fairly straightforward nationalist but he is not a good orator like you said. I would describe him to be similar to your Richard Spencer, or whoever it is supposed to be the speech figure of the alt-right movement in the united states right now.

He is redpilled but he is not a good leader potential unfortunately. He says the right things but he can't inspire and control the mob the same way like Navalny can for example after passing through the special jew manipulation courses in the Yale University in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale_World_Fellows

I believe Lukashenko's signals of friendly disposition have been noticed in Baltics, who don't see Belarus as an enemy despite Belarus being in military alliance with Russia and it seams clear that Belarus isn't interested in any kind of conflict with Baltics, who couldn't invade Russia even if they wanted, but at the same time diplomacy between Baltics and Belarus is limited since Belarus must keep good relations with Russia, because of economic reasons and out of fear of being bullied like Ukraine.

The 'suicidal' and 'feminized' shit came over from your commie shithole of a country. Two decades ago my country was just fine.

You guys brought SJWs into the world, not us.

Putin is a civic nationalist but he's still top 10 enemies of ZOG.

False. Jews created it. Learn history of Bolshevism. USA was pozzed by Jews fleeing Germany.

There's jews in Europe and yet still it wasn't us that unleashed SJWs onto the Earth. We contracted that shit from you.

Putin is based, because he doesn´t sell out, but does what he can for his country and no one else.

Even if that were true, you can't base it on anything but hatred to Putin, denounce it to the UN, it's ruled by anti-rusians so if you are right they will agree

Otherwise i'm not taking any Putin demonization like here the good shill is doing

What about muh colonialism, muh raycism, muh post-war migration, muh 6,000,000,000 gorillion, muh outsourcing, muh globalization?

The poison was already there. Boomers were the first thoroughly pozzed, domesticated and disfunctional generation and it's only been getting worse since. You've allowed the kikes to shill for cheap labor (muh pensions, muh low-skilled jobs that no one wants to do!) and unabated, immigration driven, population growth so they could make more shekels, suppress wages and saddle more people with debt. You did this because it was convenient. You never paused to think about what their (((economic growth))) represented.

It wasn't the commies that did this to you. It was apathy and greed. Instead of falling for the obvious Red herring, ask yourself, "cui bono?".

I'm sure the kikes are terrified of Putin, that's why he won Israel's best goy award in 2015.

jpost.com/Israel-News/The-Israelis-have-spoken-Putin-is-their-person-of-the-year-for-2015-439074

Don't mind this retard, same anti-Russian shill I was arguing with before. Russia is BENEFICIAL to our restoration, we can't have Kresy back with NATO on their backyard, we need to expand the Visegard and marry Belorussia if it comes to it.

EGGY WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?

Look at those liberal children.

I will give you a quick rundown on what happened
Former President and current PM, dimitry Medvedev using various loyal men and offshore accounts owns 4 villas, 2 vineyards, 2 jachts, total cost of this ammounts close to 11 billion rubles.
Your average russian has a wage of 300 dollars
He pays his hard earned money to fund prime ministers villas
While prime minister makes wine friendly laws,I wonder why
Russia is a poor country, but its corrupt elite exploits it to the ground

A Russian posted here a similar image not too long ago. Thread might've been started by an anti-Russian shill though.

Brilliant thought.

Forgot to add, There are massive spending cuts, all to fund pointless wars and private property

If Germs can crack down on right wingers the Russians can do the lefty cunts. What's so hard to understand? Just roll the tanks Putin.

Bro, simply put, no shit. The fall of the USSR left some arch kikes to weed out but it also Balkanized the country internally, there are many factions including ethonatinalist Mongoloids trying to shift the power, it's a miracle the country didn't devolve to a civil war (did closely with the Chechens) and if it does then ZOG America is in charge. ALL iron curtain countries have remnants of jews whether we like it or not, even Poland. The only thing stopping our relationship between Poland and Belorussia is our admission into NATO, and I don't blame Russia for barking back.

"Russia was a mistake"-Rurik

Hey, at least the guy escaped Sweden. Or he would be even more depressed.

So, how long until these blue whales get their shit pushed in on liveleak? Might need to see about finding a livestream for this!

Keep digging Watson. ;)

as a /fa/ggot i have to say that this is the worst fit ive seen in a while

That's interesting. I think Navalny has potential. We should get to the bottom of his persona and motifs. I want to see if we can come up with incriminating material on him or if (((they))) use reverse psychology to make us hate him.

Up to this point I only found Russian grandmas screaming that he's controlled by the US State Department. Or idiots who argue he's controlled because some US personel visited the same restaurant without evidence that he even talked to them.

I saw his video about Medwedew's corruption operation and it was really well done, the research was superb. He even names some of the (((olgarchs))) involved in this. Medwedews inclination to post Instragram photos is really pathetic. If his research has no holes, then I see why they incarcerated him yesterday.

Kinda looks like Carl!

Vodkanigger defense force please go- there's no reason for anyone of sane mind to be defending the Russian oligarchy. Putin is a scumbag, and even if these protests are entirely bullshit I have no reason to do anything but point and laugh.

Do you guys really think this isn't pre-planned by NGO's? Well, in Belarus there was a protest just yesterday too.
Two protests with little time between one and other.
The only difference that belarus fucked even less around, compared to russian police.

Same thing during the USSR and Stalins suckling pig while people were dying, think you can remain in power without throwing a bone to old blood?

We don't have to be buttbuddies but refusing cooperation is retarded. Same with the constant "victims is me" bullshit brachu. They don't torture people within our border like CIANiggers.

BORIS NEMPSTOV LIBERALS FUCK OFF AND BLOW UP LIKE YOUR WAIFU, YOU DIRTY WHORES GO DIE. FINLAND FUCK OFF, POLAND GO GET THE BBC. RUSSIA FOREVER CRIMEA IS RUSSIA. ALL RUSSIAN LIBERALS READING THIS WILL DIE IN THEIR SLEEP IF THEY DON'T REPLY "Navanly is a Luxembourg plant who wants me to be soup for the EU". DIE LIBERAL SCUM DIE.

YOU ARE RUSSIAN SMELL YOU

Khodorkovsky provides Navalny with funds now. There's some new big game going on since 2016.

Well, but do you need 200 million euros of private property?
12 billion rubles(11 on property, 1 on yachts)

Then post some evidence and how much exactly he gets…

I did found one video though, which has english subs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByN4rGHEOKc

I assume that Belarus has a bit more leg room to react. Russia, much less so considering how the spotlight is on them right now because of the US election, and especially after seeing how Syria played out.

Who is this qtpa2t?

This video has a lot of murdered people in it… A lot of these opposition parliament members or their close allies have been assassinated. First guy that was speaking against Putin, Boris Nemtsov, was shot and killed.

The second, Ruslan Khasbulatov (a Chechen himself), is still alive.

The third, Sergei Ivanenko is still alive; however, his close friend and ally of the liberal party Sergei Yushenkov was assassinated.

The fourth, Dmitri Muratov is still alive today; however, his deputy editor Anna Politkovskaya was shot and killed almost a decade ago.

Yuri Felshtinsky, the fifth one in this video, died after being poisoned with being poisoned with polonium-210.

The sixth man with his name mentioned, Pavel Voloshin, also works at the Novaya Gazeta newspaper the aforementioned editor was murdered. Also murdered are the following reporters:

Igor Domnikov
Victor Popkov
Yury Shchekochikhin (murdered three days he was to fly to the US to speak to the FBI about this incident)
Stanislav Merkelov (antifa fag)
Anastasia Baburova (antifa fag)
Natalia Estemirova

The seventh, Alexander Sergeyev, I cannot find out much about; he works for the FSB and was accused by others in the video of lying.

The eighth, Yuri Tkachenko, can't find anything on him. The ninth, Nadezhda Iukhnova (the telephone operator) has no info about her.

Vladimir Rushailo is the tenth and a Putin ally so I really won't count him. Same goes for #11, Nikolai Patrushev, who was the Director of the FSB. He's also another one of Putin's close circle members.

(cont) The twelfth man is Stanislav Voronov, also FSB. Again, Putin's inner circle and all that.
The thirteenth, Evgeni Savostianov, former Moscow FSB/KGB chief, seems to only be tied to conspiracy theories. He denies that they were just exercises.

Pavel Voloshin is another Novaya Gazeta reporter. He has reported police and FSB harassment, mentioning he does fear for his life.

Aleksei Kartofelnikov was a resident of the building who said he saw the bags and that they did not look like sugar. He's also the guy that reported the car. I can't find anything on him one way or another. What I did find odd was that when I searched his name under Jewgle news, this is the only article that comes up (and it doesn't mention his name whatsoever) : https:// www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/20188-fsb-director-admits-russians-fighting-for-isis

General Vladimir Dudnik, can't find a damned thing about him at all.

Alexander Badanov had a bag of heroine planted in his pocket by FSB operatives. Then they threatened him to stifle him speaking with reporters (allegedly).

Aleksandr Badanov is a reporter from Rossiyskaya Gazeta. As mentioned, he was threatened by FSB to not to speak to Western media.

Viktor Lozinsky was forced to flee due to death threats and random beatings.

By the way, this documentary is illegal in Russia.

Are you seriously retarded? Did you even read what said?

A lot of these people don't look Russian. Hell, they don't really look slavic.

What's the "I" in RIDF?
rare to encounter anons so stoopid they troll themselves.

I think this is what Obongo & Uncle Joe Biden meant when they publicly told putin there was going to be blowback for the DNC hack.

Look at that smile

"Internet," newfag

Yes. And for God's sake, it's pronounced [like you're hacking something up](h)[fOOT](ut)[like SPAghetti](spuh): Chutzpah.
Not insulting anyone, it's just that I'm sick of people saying "Chootzpah."

Calling it now.

Yawn. Wake me up when its 1% of the population outside protesting across the nation, or when a protest lasts for months, or they light a giant fire.

But they doo.

This shit again? They tried before Ukraine fuck-up, again, they will get fucked. Kike NGOs like this always get rekt in Russia, this is one of the good things there.

Always before elections they do shit like that too.

No. 70% of Russians don't pay taxes. The only ones, who actually pay some taxes are businesses, and even then they employ 3 workers legally and another 20 illegally.
And all that considering that the income tax in Russia is only 13% flat.

So let's get this straight - people, who don't pay taxes, don't contribute to the country and always looking for a way to steal from the government are complaining about a guy who managed to steal enough to afford some yachts.

These same people complain about their free healthcare being sub-par, the waiting periods to get free housing and the government pensions being too small, despite them not ever putting a single cent towards any retirement plans.

I think that many Russians are actually secretly niggers.

JIDF, are you trying to gulag us again?

Small businesses never the less
And that money could be used for the well being of the people
Earining 300 dollars a month is bad

exactly. when the jew suffers, democracy is unleashed upon the bad goyim.

What is the connection?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streltsy_Uprising

WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID CIA NIGGERRS

Its fucking amazing how every corner of the globe the partisans are always untermensch of the the highest order

The Russians won't accept this shit, and Putin will clamp down on it.

Putin is a bit of a meme though tbh. He's a strongman who has done a lot of good for Russia, that's true, But he's also a shabbos goy and has a questionable record on certain things and aspects of his past (no the KGB, more his association with Yeltsin). He's probably a commie at heart but doesn't worship the SU. In my experience, this is the main problem (or not a problem, depending on your perspective) in Russia - Communism is essentially Russian Nationalism, since most Russians associate it with better times and a time when Russia was a superpower. Of course you get parties like the LDPR but I'm not sure whether to trust them.

Ruspolitics is shit, pretty much. I don't think they'll succeed in toppling Putin (they had their chance with Yeltsin and fucked it up) but don't be fooled into thinking Putin is great. Russia has been in the shithole since the 1991 coup failed.

That's free market for you, m8. It's not like the government can tell the employers how much they should pay their workers. I think you should go to >>>Holla Forums

Didn't even bother to arrest them…
How humiliating!

The entire eastern Europe is so fucking fucked. Half the population wants to run to EU to save them from Russia, the other half wants to run towards Russia to save them from EU – it's literally a pick your own poison scenario.

Jesus Christ, are Soros shills even trying anymore? I can't wait to see pic related somewhere in the crowd.

At last I truly see, time to kill thousands of white Ukrainians, that is the only way to end western agression!

Ukrainians aren't white by any standards. They are Khazars, who got raped by slavs and lated by the Turks. There are very few blonde Ukrainians for that exact reason, most of them look like Turks.

Fuck off

Yes, of course, Russians are Mongols, the US is a mongrel state & Germans don't exist anymore. It's getting a bit boring by now…

No, I'm not one of "x isn't white" types, but Ukrainians are scientifically not white. Only about 10% of them carry European genes in any form.
If you know what Albanians look like, that's pretty much your Ukrainians. Another enclave of Muslim conquests in the middle of Europe.

Just google pictures of Ukrainians (not the ukrainian government tho, they are all openly jewish).

top fucking lel

Lol, keeping trying that D&C, moshe

Nigger, are you dumb? If Ukrainians aren't white that means Russians aren't white. They're the same people.

So… all of them?

Good.

It's a shame that Putin doesn't just come straight out and say exactly what we all know he thinks: That he admires Adolf Hitler, knows Hitler was right, knows the Holocaust was just postwar propaganda, and that he has modeled his entire political career and method of governing on National Socialist ideology. But, I guess has to toe the line, or (((they))) would invade Russia tomorrow.

The whole fact that there's that much corruption that critism against Primere Putin is outlawed I don't like
.t Russian

I wish these galahs stopped squawking.

slim chance, he arrests right wing nationalists, he loves Jews, as long Putin is in power the country will always be in rut

Not to mention he bans holohoax denial but has the will to say the holodomor is disputed? Yeah, once a KGB kike always a KGB kike

This.

I lasted 5 seconds.

Don't you worry, they're probably already on the case.

Actually that was probably societ russia. Ironically.

Fishmouth syndrome may be sinus issues.
Which explains their ideology.

question, why does Holla Forums support the Ukraine separatists? They are obviously Soros controlled too since they are commies, Givi was a sodomite, is separatists popular because they are pro gay?? Just wondering

It would be funny if these Soros shills protesting at India or Japan where they're completely out of place and still pretending to be local grassroot movement.

We just want to watch the world burn sometimes, how hard is that to comprehend chaim? For the most part, we all know who will come out on top during the happening and it won't be you desert dwelling rats.

They're popular because they're ruining the globalists plots in the region.

Why do you think I'm Jew? Why would you want to watch more innocent whites be killed? You sound like sodomite

But they are Globalists themselves! They are funded by Soros himself

Sure you're not talking about the Kiev juntas forces?

You're a Jew for coming in here and claiming that we have a concensus on this particular issue. Either you're a room temperature IQ queer, or a Jew Not much difference though

Reddit simulator

They didnt vote to leave until after the Russian army forceablly seized the region. I bet your a new faggot who wasnt even around for the clankening

Its funny how pol supports the jews runnjng russia but not the Russians themselves.
Those lazy entitled russians are greedy!!! Putin deserves billions!!!!
You guys are the niggers

Those things are incapable of winning a war, much less a civil war. Let's hope they pull all their guns here and lose.
Worst case scenario is that they infiltrate the society and afflict it from within.

No. Ukrainians only live in the southern and western parts of the country. The eastern part is a recent addition and is mostly Russia.
Here are chronological maps of the Ukraine, it has only been in Russia for a brief period of about 250 years altogether.

Nice try, Soros. Proceed to >>>/gaschamber/

Interesting I have been following some russian social media groups about this on their facebook clone vk.com through google translate and one thing I have been noticing most of these protestors are filled with bernout SJW numale and single feminist tumblr types who often quote newspapers like Guardian,WSJ,Bloomberg,NYT etc and other bots.I also noticed the ukrainians have also joined in with their own propaganda for their share of scraps.

Maybe Navalny is honest but for me this whole thing reeks like it was organized by CIA niggers or Soros in bernie campaign style and he is being used as a tool.

Use google translate.
vk.com/rusmaidan
vk.com/teamnavalny

I donno what the last pic says though ?

sometimes pol is fucking stupid, they were marching against corruption, yet somehow the OP manages to blame it on NATO/West like a colour revolution, i'm starting to think the new jew is the russian, since i see alot of russian shilling around here

There's more than you think going on. Putin is unashamedly pro-Russian, but his nationalism is civic. Eurasianism is the new creed of the Russian government. Against him stands Soros. Soros wants Russia to bend the knee as Russia provides funding and support for nationalist groups across the western world. He does not do this out of a sense of national-brotherhood, but more to disrupt NATO and American hegemony. There are true ethnic nationalists in Russia, but they are hated by both Putin and Soros and get little media or funding. Russian shills are unable to comprehend Putin and the Russian government being corrupt or bad for Russia. Being anti-Putin is pro-Soros and they refuse to see it any other way. It doesn't help that both jew and russian shills are paid to be here.

I am not taking sides here because I don`t have all the facts but, marching "against corruption" is the better way to move a lot of people to pressure the current government of a country, it`s an apparently innocuous reason, yet vague enough to be molded as they please, it`s above any real criticism since nobody can attack their motives without labeling themselves as pro-corruption. In essence is a political trap that anti-establishment for subversion and you carelessly supporting it is the mark of a clueless person or a shill

Russias wealth is in the hands of like 110 mostly jews. Russia is jewish as fuck

Russian civilzation started in kiev and belrussian, ukranian, and russian are almost the same language. This shilling is ridicules

He's looking at his phone while taking the picture… fucking sub-kike

Its happening because they are in a recession and its recently been let out that the president has billions in illegal assets

What president doesn`t?

My point stands

Color revolution when?

This is what (some) of the Russian opposition believe:

looks like these fags have their own version of "lel punch a nazi!" meme:

If in the immediate future there is to be:

An Ultimatum to Putin

wew, might as well let the US invade and fuck your shit up, russbros.
unz.com/akarlin/living-not-by-lies-in-lithuania/
archive.is/UVeIg

Go home Shlomo, you're drunk.

The president stole his legal assets from Jacob Rotschild and Boris Berezonvsky, most of which he nationalized.
He has every right to the assets.

Look how far back this conflict goes.
wikipedia. org/wiki/Massacre_of_Novgorod

Stalin was basically an incarnation of Tsar Ivan IV. There are so many parallels like the paranoia, the medieval equivalent of the NKVD, the giant slaughter of his own people, the execution of the royaltly, etc. The Ukrainian people were always against the Eurasian dreams of the Muscovy, then later of the USSR and now Putin's wet dream of an Eurasien Union. And for that they were slaughtered countless times. But they persevered and remained a distinct people. Nowadays Russian and Polish shills try to convince us that Ukrainians are some kind of turks and what not. Fuck them. Every kind of a White people deserves its own sovereignty because they're our brothers.

Oh, and here comes the delusional ukrainian shill.

Im sorry but im not like you worthless shitbag third world niggers, I dont hero worship scum bag leaders or constantly lie about my countries situation. If you want to live like animals you would probably be happy in brazil or africa with the rest of the niggers.

oh no doubt, and i'm not deluded, there alot of shilling going on here, but what i don't get, there always seems to be a russian user goading me into burning down my establishment, and fair enough, i get that, and we have our man in goverment now, but the moment there's a march or anything that doesn't fit the russian goverments agenda/narrative, the same ole shills come on pol telling me that they smell the hand of the cia in on it. If the Russian people want to drain there swamp let them, but it's pretty weak seeing anons join the circle jerk because of this paranoid mindset. Pro Putin shills are real on this board, i've long noticed the pattern, and it's not even subtle now.

That Nav guy has long been a crusader against corruption, he'll probably be dead within a year or two, so it doesn't really matter, but given trump is now president, i find it quite fishy somehow the west is still the whiping boy whenever there is a march in russia. At some point, Russia needs to own it's own problems and stop passing the buck, and Pro Putin shills need to get more creative on how they manipulate pol, because it's getting tiresome.

This. Our enemies can suck my Moon cock. The fact is that they were the first ones to attack freedom for everyone else, including but not limited to Free Speech.

Putin is the best leader your country had for centuries, you drooling retard. You should kiss the ground he walks on, for he managed to turn a broke shitty country filled with heroin addicts, drunks and cheap underage prostitutes into a prospering superpower in only 15 years and not only that, he managed to reconquer some of it's lost territories.

I don't care what you guys think, this is really cute. Retarded people are cool in my book.

That's just fucking sick. Can you imagine the kind of scumbag to steal from a retard and make him suck your dick?

hey don`t just assume things, if you want to start labeling, I see Putin and Trump more as necessary evil rather than messiahs. This is a game with no winners here, you don`t need to start pointing fingers

Even with paid protestors only a few thousand showed up. Luggenpress reported millions but the air images tell a different story. Meanwhile millions actually did march in Yemen against Saudi-US death campaign and MSM reported it as thousands. Typical kike tricks.

We can afford to fight against Putin for ethnic nationalism when Soros is dead.

If you ask me, Putin is probably running this globalist crap and an ACTUAL nationalist uprising is occurring in his country. Putin is a communist just like that Stasi whore Angela Merkel over in Germany.

user, we are almost pajeet level here with rampant poverty and overall depression everywhere. The entire planet hates us and those who don't, milk us like China does. There was an agreement signed up recently to sell water from the Baikal lake to it because our national budget is that fucking low after dumping 50 billion into the olympics out which 40 were stolen and participating in a bunch of pointless wars that we have nothing to gain from. Crimea is a huge fucking drain that doesn't return any investments and is just another excuse to steal more money from the budget.

Literal communists.

It pisses me off so much that libfags are crying about Russian interference in our election and the proof is that they were called retarded on twitter by a pepe avatar, but here their masters are fucking with yet another countries political process. They should just remember that Russia is one of the biggest exporters of natural gas, and they might just use some of it themselves.

Not nearly as many at this point though. America has 40% of the world's jewish population, another 40% live in Israel, and the other 20% are scattered. America had communist sympathizers in power due to the great depression making capitalism look bad, and those guys decided to let in the jews that made post WWI Germany such a hell hole. They try to corrupt and rob every country, and it's every nation's responsibility to turn them away. We not that the generation that did it is even alive anymore, Americans, were careless when we let our leaders take them in, and Europe was careless when they let their leaders follow in our steps. However, it is important to understand that carelessness is not maliciousness. Just because whites didn't band together to remove the source of corruption, jews, back in the 20th century, does not mean that we can't band together now. Although, I am fairly sure you're just a D&C shill.

Fuck off Louise Mensch

where are the signs in english for the american msm to use?

you mean Crimea? where 90+ % of the population is russian?

False flag. Do you believe everything written by this BellingCat blogger ?

That guy was one of the richest oligarch of Russia before Putin threw him in jail. Ten years in one of the worst prisons of Siberia. He should have learned a lesson. He's probably going to drink some radioactive milk in the near future.

8k foreigners and domestic freaks. Probably got $50 each which is a fortune to these life failures. That's cheap to Soros & Co. for a day of bullshit that gets global news coverage. It was timed to take eyes off lefty problems.

bump

Soros's clowns. They are located in the U.S and the West.
Russia will at one point nuke America & Israel, it is inevitable.

Holy shit, where these people come from? Are there a factory which manufactures nothing but painted hair ogres?

If something like this leaked about Pence, he would be long gone to be quite honest… Did you even watch Navalny's video? It's quite funny and has english subs.

Someone hacked Medwedew's phone and got a couple of private photos and pictures of some shopping carts with various articles. After that they found exactly these clothes on Medwedew, which is funny because they're quite colorful. Through the delivery address for these items they found all the dummy companies which got their money from the biggest oligarch in Russia. And this is only the tip of the ice(((berg))).

Not quite.

And who took his place?

I am instinctively almost always on Russia's side, but they really fucked up with this MH17 stuff. They presented at least 6 versions up to this point and all of them came out to be false and they have a whole different version now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=I-9fRjhWFvo

euromaidan fags had it coming.
let tank corps storm everything from the black sea to poland

russians dont even need to bomb you, theyll just sit back and watch how you get overrun after sweden falls

Its aposematism, the coloration to show they are poisonous.

last i checked RT was more trustworthy than western MSM

good.

none of that would be happening if the CIA and jew oligarchs didnt pull off a coup in the country :)

just like the arab spring and maidan were purely democracy orientated and peaceful with CIA connections being pure coincidence

your hero yeltsin is to blame for that

1) noone asked you
2) right wing groups in the country dont do shit because they can either chose between putin or joining the soros/CIA paid opposition movements
3) puting labels on someone like "communist" is a retarded dead end and gets you nowhere. nobody that high in politics usually gives a fuck about some ideological bullshit.
4) if both putin and merkel are commies why isnt germany more russia friendly?
5) lurk more newfag

glad to see the US doing this good

Stop blaming everybody expcept YOURSELF. It was YOUR fault letting him do what he did. It was YOUR fault that for 17 years Putin dindu nuffin' other than waste your financial surplus, which you got solely because of a rising oil price. It was not Obama's faul (like Russian grandmas like to scream) that you're poor, it's Putins best friends that are ripping you off. It is not the US that deceived the Baltic states to join NATO, it was YOU that made them hate Russia with a passion. So stop whining, take control and stop feeding parasites.

1) im not russian
2) i was a kid when putin got to power
3) if not putin then who
4) obama is responsible for a lions share of shit in this world
5) the baltic-russian conflict has its roots long before any soviet crap, tough nato just cucked them
6) who do you expect to take control in russia

Russia needs a real revolution. Putin is a faggot.

I'm sure it's all going according to Tzeentch's schemes.

absolutely nigger tier

Kike vs. Kike civil war to plunge the goyim into chaos to soften the blow of the p i z z a g a t e evidence being released with White goyim in particular being encouraged to kill each other while the kikes slip away. They wanted nuclear world war three, remember? I guess they threw this together at the last minute in lieu of that. Not going to work though. NYPD said Weiner's "insurance file" was breached thousands of times and from those parties, who knows who has that info now. No way out for the kikes except their Sampson option but that would require a lot of goys to go along with it in order to make it work.

Come on, who else would reply with other than a butthurt ruski

I mean the Russian people, do I have to explain everything like to 5 year old?

Maybe he should stop incarcerating and killing all who are genuinly capable of running a country. And I'm not talking about fucking Soros' liberals. If a country with 140+ million doesn't have any capable people, you should honestly just give up.

Yes, but Russia isn't a shithole because of the US. If you can't get on the level of Poland with Russia's VAST amounts of resources, you're basically on the level of Africa.

Yes, everybody hates Russia instinctively and if they have to choose between two evils, they're choosing the US.

Then give up and become an Eurasian sewer with an Asian majority. We should have chosen Hillary, because who else, maybe Jeb? Give me a break.

It's always great when some dumb Ami thinks he understands the situation in a foreign country better than the locals, kek

(checked)
If I was Russian I'd start counter-protests against "foreign intervention"

PURE GLOBALIST CANCER

Im not Russian but to be fair, Yeltsin an incompetent shitbag and should have been publicly executed alongside Gorbachev

This is separatism and irredentism based on cultural objections within the larger Slavic ethnic group and counterproductive at best.

this

the globalists are really afraid aren't they?

I mean shit, the fuck happened to them? Did we really fuck them up this bad?

name one liable replacement

Instituting either a NatSoc or a modified America type system.

this tbh

The "insurance file" is out of their control. If the goyim catch wind that p i z z a g a t e is nothing more than the bog-standard practice of judaism; the kikes and their shabbos goy are finished forever. They'd rather blow up the entire world. A lot will depend on who's side Trump is really on. They are trying to build a cult of personality around him on the right wing while simultaneously trying to get him to cucked out and do everything the same as Shillary would have done. Those two things are at odds with each other but the kikes thought they could massage any situation to their favor. Since that is obviously failing, the kike are resorting to hard power, as you note here.

Yep.

Trumps on our side. I've seen it firsthand, the (((establishment))) loathes him.

we must get them to reveal themselves openly. I know they already have, but it needs to be on the nightly news nonstop and openly admitted by those in power.

oorah

what did your elf eyes see Legolas?

I was at a convention, they hated Trump. Everyone from the convention organizers to the people manning booths, 90% of the convention goers.

The most memorable part of it was "why is Trump so popular, why is he winning?" They really didn't understand it.

Good.

to quote William Elliot Whitmore
their mistake was thinking we'd just lay down and die, but humans have never been good at staying down.

It's his children that would be used to turn him. Not the establishment. Not the alphabet soups. Lots of men are vulnerable to manipulation from their children and the kikes know this. Considering his actions up until now and the people he's associated with, I think he could still go either way from what I've seen. The great thing is, Trump's popularity is directly related to how non-kosher he is. When he mentioned jews or i s r a e l on the campaign trail, he got booed by people that had just battled a gauntlet of commies just to see him. Proves that people are fans of nationalism and hate kike shit. If Trump picks the White side, he will be the new Alexander. If he cucks out, well we were prepared to overthrow the government anyway and our preps haven't evaporated. We'll survive either way but the kikes are toast every which way you look at it.

Kike dumb asses such as Bill Kristol, Podesta, and Bezos are doing that for us now. Greatest time to be alive.

Don Jr. and Eric are both on our side, big league. Trump himself is as well. Ivanka, I'm not so sure about.

I think Ivanka is a sleeper cell to be quite desu senpai faggot.

Or maybe she's a traitor
only time will tell

the biggest question is where does Barron fit in? Who will he become?

The prophecy says he's the only one who can bring balance to the force.

I feel like the Trump family is a new pantheon of some sorts.

Trump could make things very easy for us but he can't stop us if it comes down to that. His (((kaballah))) practicing ex-wives have already accuse him of abuse and thankfully that didn't shake him. The lack of action on the pedo-canabal kikes could be explained by the supreme court delays. We'll know soon where he stands because the "insurance file" is out there. Trump's aggression towards wikileaks and preference for spying on the goyim make me nervous though. We need to be ready to act alone no matter which side he chooses.

He doesn't want wikileaks to broadcast his plans too early.

and spying on the goyim could be a situation of wanting to know where we, as a people, are at.

This is all optimistic conjecture, but if I've learned anything about Trump it's that he's always further ahead in the game than anyone could realize.

Having Steven Bannon on board might be the most encouraging thing. He wants revenge against Podesta for murdering Breitbart. The kikes are still livid about having Bannon around.

I hope so.

>when he doesn't know how it really works

They condition you to accepting the status quo user.

1) ill give you a hint: we have a similar looking flag as russia, were roughly the size of the moscow oblast or smaller and have the population smaller than moscow

2) im not russian, tough if i was, i doubt me and my nationals would do much more than what theyre doing now

3) the whole place is a power struggle. anyone that knows how to get trough is already in putins pocket and waiting for him to fade away

4) youre not taking into account things like the global power struggle, demographics, geographic and logistical problems of such a country, not to mention a break-wall transition from the soviet system to a "modern capitalism" under incompetent fools of the early 90s and both internal and external powers struggling for power

5) i dont get what you tried to tell here

6) youre anwsering your own arguments. putin is arguably the lesser evil russians have to accept in these times

hi toothpaste

Bannon is the Merlin to Trump's King Arthur. Check em.

lets go down that road then.
hypothesis A: a nationalist revolution starts against putin

hypothesis B: putin steps down with his inner circle
now you have:

no, not netherlands, thank god.

hypothesis C:
as hypothesis A, but the EU is crumbling and can't intervene

estonia?

THIS

Hello jewish newfag

they would covertly nuke the baltics to get such an opportunity to strike russia when its weakest

no, thats like, on the other end of central europe from us

true
although I'm not sold that the US as of now would get involved, at least not right away. It would become a huge political debate and Trump would probably come right out and say

but then again, that would weaken America as well.

I just.
How do we defeat the Globalists at this? What can we do?
Any ideas?

in such a case im pretty sure the military industrial complex, intelligence community, banking system and military brass of both the US and EU would just force anyone, including trump, to give a green light for an "intervention". it would be a one-time all or nothing opportunity.
as i said they would even pull of some nuclear falseflag or something to get to this like straight out of some CoD:MW game.

i came across this video the other day;
im pretty sure that such quality has some "professional" people behind it, but it really gets the point across nonetheless.

at this point its just a choice between greater and lesser evils, it would take an actual global conflict to even destabilise everything enough for a powergrab

Are you shilling? Or have you not read the soros leaks? Navalny is supported from soros and abroad. This guy is jew enemy number 1 in Russia.

Yes but in the end they knew it was a falseflag, a hoax to make these nations go to war with each other.

I'm not saying it would backfire like in the game, but I just don't see us entering into war against Russia. There are bigger threats and two sides can false flag.

The spread of Islam is much larger of a threat, and that's by far the greater evil, just "our leaders" are on their side.

Honestly, I don't have a clue as to what will happen, but war with Russia seems incredibly unlikely, let alone a major conflict with Russia.

And it would take a major conflict with Russia in order to defeat them, and that's a lot harder to fabricate.

As was mentioned we're dealing with major nuclear powers, we wouldn't want to risk an all out war against them.

Did at least one person here watch Navalny's video about Medwedew? I don't understand how one can tolerate such an idiot. Imagine Pence pulling off such a pathetic thing? Watch this goddamn video…

Did you even look into this stuff or are you parroting some headlines you read on zerohedge? CyberBerkut and DC Leaks partly leaked the absolute same documents, BUT for some reason the content was not always the same. The documents posted by CyberBerkut have been edited to try to show that Open Society provided significant financial support to Navalny. That's it. A fucking unverified piece of text and even this they fucked up by presenting two versions. I didn't find any genuine evidence up to this day. Russia likes to mix fake documents with real hacked documents; they kill two birds with one stone. I would recommend you to look into this a bit more…

Putin should stop fucking around like a bitch and start building a real inner circle whom he can trust instead of paying off corrupt parasites. He should stop wasting time lounging at Sotchi which costs a fortune and instead stick to the Kremlin and start working his ass off.

hes been trying to do that since he got to power.
you have tu understand that if he goes up against too many or too big oligarchs and corrupt officials at once he risks everything. he isnt dealing with singular oligarchs and officials, he is taking on a whole network. he can purge one oligrachs but that guys brother in law or friend might be putins major backer and vice versa. the main reason he is still in power is because he has eough brass behind him, both good and bad, and should he pull off a purge like that he doesent only risk a revolt, he also risks a certain collapse of russian economy and infrastructure that the oligarchs control.

thats why a big problem waits russia when he retires, there will be a power vacuum for someone to keep all these power networks in line

"You won't need to only eat "Doshirak" (instant noodles) if there will be no thieves in Duma".

No he isnt. Your making baseless claims with no proof

What Putin should do is publish (or "get hacked") the complete list and files with mugshot/name/age/address/nationality/religion/paygrade of all the (((transnational professional agitators))) he catches organising these "soros protests".
This would allow pissed yuropeans everywhere to start asking questions to those jew whores, and maybe get them in legal trouble too, because I'd bet a shekel they cheat taxes everywhere they go.

Hear me Vlad? Can someone tell it to Vlad, plz, k thnx.
Pic unrelated

thats the basis of the status quo russia is rellying on, but proxy wars make escalation between various stages of tensions much more blurry and easy

I have a feeling this is one of the things putin and trump will talk about.

Serbia.

used to be the same country, but now were about two countries to the north