Wait, why do retards defents nationalism?

Wait, why do retards defents nationalism?

What, in the future every alien race will have one government and we`ll be the monkeys with hundreds of different representatives for a single planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

toqonline.com//archives/vol5no3/53-km-slezkine.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

wtf i hate Holla Forums now

Why do retards defents planetarism?

We all one species, bruh. Don't be speciesist against aliens just because they have tentacles. They'd just like u an me on the inside.

kys

What if the alien's are also nationalists, OP?

you're fucking terrible

Seriously, do people think like this?

Every nation sucks. You can find shit about every single one. No one is pure or perfect, we are all shit.
Better to mix the shit to even it out.

thank god japan isnt angry about the US nuking them even after they had asked to surrender, right?

I can actually agree with this.

>every nation sucks equally
There is your flaw.

You don't make every nation who is marginally better suffer because other nations suck more. That's tyranny.

What suffering?
Let people from other nations get in and assimilate them like the US did with jews.
Look how well integrated they are.
Integration centers = good
marginalizing them = bad

Can't you go and annoy people on Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

You're not arguing in good faith, you know as well as I do that Jews are not assimilated into the US.

Jews have been described throughout the century as indigestible due to their stubborn ability to build their own culture and ethnic networking groups.

If you care to know what happens when Jewish culture finally dominates wasp culture, take the time to read this.
toqonline.com//archives/vol5no3/53-km-slezkine.pdf

Learn english and try again.

One could argue that the US was assimilated by the jews.
Since they're good with money and capitalism needs money. No wonder most CEOs are jews.
They're also good with media stuff, and everybody loves movies and netflix, right?

Blacks are good at physical stuff like sports, "go local team".
Let the mexicans be maids, farm workers and whatever

Are you really this unfunny or are you trying to be meta?

Holy shit, learn to speak English shitskin.

how embarrassing it would be if we were one day visited by aliens and any of the brown races were still around

Typo. Is there even any ethnic group that commonly mispells defends as defents?

Yes, you, you mudrace faggot.

They can sill be around, people just need to chill and stop freaking out about ethnic clashes. Integration takes time.

Also, you're mistaken if you can bait us with >muh capitalism here.
This isn't cuckchan, faggot.

Whats a mudrace? Google found a mud race in baltimore

I refuse to believe this is a real post. I'm getting off the HitlerNet now.

wtf I love 60 IQ africans having the same voting power as me now

But okay, keep pretending dumbfuck Down's-tier IQ Africans and spic drug abusers will do absolutely ANYTHING to help you in finding an alien race in the future.

That's why I'm a white supremacist-globalist.

Star Trek is, literally and explicitly, Communist propaganda.

This is a cuckchan tier thread, please go back.

This. We need something like an intergalactic empire that fights separatist planetarist rebels.

Aliens dont exist kid. This is a universesized proson designed by the demiurge. Read a book

You are an dead wrong OP.
The basic concept of looking into your own peoples interests and respecting other people's, but not at the expense of your own, is universal at all scales of civilization. It is a requirement for civilization, and community. Nationalism, or some version of its mindset will be necessary, in order to maintain a united civilization across space, while maintaining shared cultures and ideals. This may mean that NatSoc martians are not run by the same government as the Terran Reich, but if they share a common culture and race, Harmony and cooperation will be the rule, not the exception.
But going beyond our own solar system, do you really think human hegemonic politics would be accepted by even a single alien people or culture?
Or do you think if (((they))) got their New World Order, and expanded to the stars, that Earth would be enough?

Nationalism, as it is, may not survive interstellar travel, but the basic principles are absolutely necessary for peaceful coexistence between people's who are totally… alien… from each other.
Remember Hitler's actual initial plan for the Jews was to ethnically cleanse greater Germany by kicking them all out, not by killing them all. After all, it would have been far more efficient to get them to leave willingly.
Sure, I have no doubt there are hegemonic and multicultural alien civilizations out there in the vast scale of the universe, but I would contend that they will be the minority, because they all will fail.
Ethno/species based regimes will be more common not only because those systems work, but because unless two species share a planet at the beginning, every new interstellar civilization will be made of a single species, and will be in reality, ethnostates.

You forgot the part where the US helped the Japanese economy afterwards.