ITT we LARP about illicit incomes

ITT we LARP about illicit incomes

In times of global competition it's ever harder to make a worthwhile living and if you're unskilled, chances are you'll have a hard time even finding a McJob.

I'm from Germany where it's basically not worth it to work low skilled jobs because you're just 200-300 bucks above welfare either way and to get a high skilled job you have to go through the whole pozzed system and suck up to cucks and HR harpies. What's left after taxes is skill laughably low compared to the US even with a "good" senior level job.

In other euro countries it's even worse and I heard you muricucks are struggling hard as well.
Obviously use your brain, evaluate risks throughoutly, but going to prison for a year or two in yurop is still a walk in the park and you're unlikely to get gangraped or killed by shitskins yet and it won't be different than NEETing on welfare except for the shitty food.

Post via TOR if you're scared and obv don't implicate yourself.

datamining

i dont like honey

are you not allowed to own your own business in Europe? Maybe try to make something of your life instead of hoping people will provide opportunities for you or engaging in scummy behavior

if you kill yourself you will no longer spend any money and will always stay ahead
seriously go kill yourself op

I break into tombs and loot them with my cleric powers

that's something for masochist peasants

le start a business maymay in an oversaturated consolidated marketplace

Unbelievably lazy thread, alphabet.

kek in the good days of the internet we talked about criminal activity over the clearnet and DGAF

RIP &T

MOLOTOV EVERYTHING

ya the good old days of clearnet carding forums and the likes

they got FBI'd though (see kikepedia shadowcrew page)>>9581680

Hay goys, I mean guise, let's post incriminating information about ourselves. It's what all the cool kids are doing.

murder/suicide op

You're a cunt.

*sigh*
user, hang on a few I'll upload the book.

"Hey goy..er, fellow anons…let's LARP and post our real credit card info, banking info, SS#, and DOB…just to LARP.." Reported.

Taking bets– my guess is this is a lazy fucking journalist trying to get people here to admit to being involved in illicit financial activities so he can write an exposé and try to get the place taken down. There's no way anyone is this fucking dumb. You can also tell by how (((he))) claims to live in Germany, I suppose because he thinks this will give him credibility with the goyim and assumes that people here worship all things German.

This is a great example of how fucking awful the press are. Also love "generic picture of muh scary hacker." Because I always wear a hoodies, sunglasses, and cover my mouth when using computers. What a fucking asshole…

nevar die

man what the fuck

I mowed my neighbors' lawn once for $10

Don't eve remind me user. Makes me nostalgic for the days when no normie would even dare leave AOL and the entire fucking net was our's. Younger fags may find it hard to believe, but I feel sorry for you, you missed the "wild west" days of the net pre-9/11. No Tor, no encryption, you didn't need it because the fucking FEDs barely knew how to use a computer other than fucking powerpoint and the entire ting belong to us. It was a glorious time we'll never see again. Feels bad man.

We're still here, fuckin' shit up. It may be gone, but it's not forgotten.

another way to spot newfag retards. I was around when Tor was founded, was among first few hundred to host a node. You can always retards by people who write it "TOR." It's "Tor, Tor, Tor.." Any Holla Forumsfag worth anything knows this..

waiting

everyone's crying about the thread being a honeypot. OP said, "WE LARP"

I'll start. Rob a graveyard of all the bronze vases and plaques one can find and sell it for scrap.

Nothing difficult about larping.

Fuck off OP

Purchase life insurance.
Kill yourself.
Collect life insurance.
Easy.

depends on the risk you're willing to take and your current social status. The latter one defines the people you're able to surround yourself with. If you have nothing to lose, you can pretty much make money while interacting with scum. It's a bit harder if you are embedded in a decent normies environment.

The general rule of thumb: the bigger your social status, the more you have to play and cheat the normie game to make illegal bucks (offshore tax evasion, fraud, making $$ with illegal workers and so on…). If you have nothing to lose, you can e.g. repair tech for retarded lowlifes. When I was young I would jailbreak stolen phones for niggers at a good price. This way they literally paid for my redpill, kek.

In the future, technical skills will be valued highly, like computer geeks or the all-time: car mechanic. although the latter one will take a hit due to self-driving electric cars, but there will allways be people who can't afford these tech gadget and rely on old tech.

I'm a gigolo and I specialize in sleeping with CIA wives. Fuck your wife and spend your money. Shit imma smoking your cubans right now!

4u

I get paid in souls.

the amount of reddit-spacing in this thread is unreal.

This.

did gunna be a long one innit?

more

A few pictures didn't survive the exif editing, I'll retake them later.

please just print to pdf please baby

no u.

I read most of it anyways. Interesting stuff but I can't bring myself to get involved with this sort of roguery, especially if their is no ideological bent.

then again, im American and have good job,
sorry germany chum

eh, best to understand your enemies tactics anyway whether you adopt them or not.

Protip: Money laundering is done by the big dogs like Clinton through "charity" organizations so they don't have to pay any taxes at all

(check)
Can definitely confirm.

(check)
This, very true. Entrepreneuship can work, but it has basically become a cult.

Kek no, most Holla Forumsacks are well aware of the shitty state of Germany, the hell-hole it has become in many respects.

If that level of orthography is sufficient to get a "good job" in the 'States, I don't fear for Germany.

Please, pdf it. I would be very, very grateful.