Welfare leeches in Atlanta sues state to name daughter "Allah"

archive.is/IHP9w
therecord.com/news-story/7208120-atlanta-family-battling-state-over-right-to-name-daughter-allah/

ACLU case page archive not working; screen shot is 2nd pic related: acluga.org/en/cases/handy-v-fitzgerald
PDF linked in that page: media.8ch.net/file_store/ca8f5d6cb88f8467cb723e9dc9dde3ef402e22e4be4527b4cb8b0cbcc9affa88.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AsUQE
opcso.org/dcktmstr/666666.php?&docase=509840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like there's only one thing to do, send them back every single one of them

I'm not sure if these are the same people
archive.is/AsUQE
opcso.org/dcktmstr/666666.php?&docase=509840

I don't get this. If they are libtards or even just mudslims (Bilal sounds pretty mudslime), why the fuck would they name their daughter Allah? Isn't that haram?

they could be druggies, see:

If they're eligible for Medicaid and food stamps, where did they get the money to take a trip to Mexico?

The government shouldn't control what you name your children, that's bullshit. You should avoid naming your children dumb things because you'll be shamed socially and your kids will be bullied.

Don't be a racist, user. Kids deserve vacations and food, unless they are white, that is. :^)

Correct me if I'm wrong but sounds like:

This seems to be standard operating procedure for leftists. Break a rule and get in trouble some how while being/espousing leftwing bullshit. When the law comes after you for being criminals, say it is really because you are a proud demikin translesbian muslim. Fans will give you attention, precious attention, and possibly money from patreon or court cases.

Why don't the parents first change their last names to Allah, and then they could legally name their daughter Allah?

Just inform some muslims that someone named their kid after God. That's the highest form of idolatry there is, so they should go pretty apeshit and kill the kid, the parents and everyone supporting them.

Might be a nigger.

Are these parents even white? As far as I know actual Muds have never named themselves after one of their desert deities and consider it a capital offense.

The fuck type of name is that entire fucking thing?

(Checked)
No, that's correct.

you're mostly correct, one fact you missed are the jews who took took on this case on and schooled them on how to proceed

did Johnny Cash have a "Boy Named Sue"?

Niggers "breaking" your links wrong.

You don't need ** the http, just remove it.

www.therecord.com/news-story/7208120-atlanta-family-battling-state-over-right-to-name-daughter-allah/

Confirmed for niggers

They must be niggers because they can't name their children properly.

Aww. Where is the site to donate to these victims?

I'm actually in favor of this, since it's probably considered haram to name a person Allah.

You didn't read the thread dumbfuck. There's nothing stopping them from making the niglet's firstname "Allah", but they want Allah to be the last name when one parent is name Handy and the other is Walk. You don't get to fucking choose your last name.

Exactly, this was way too elaborate for a couple of welfare niggers to think up. The (((ACLU))) no doubt directed them every step of the way.

You don't really get to choose any of your names. Your parents choose them. You can, however, change them when you become an adult. It depends on what state you live in, but I know that an "AKA" is pretty easy in most Southern states.

I even have a state issued ID with my pseudonym as opposed to my birth name simply by showing that it is the name that I am most commonly known by.

Kids get bullied. It doesn't matter what you name them. It's just part of being a kid.

See:

That is pretty typical for a niggrish name.

True, but you're just asking for mockery if your name is "Faggot Shithead" instead of something like John.

Nah. It's done all the time. Abdullah literally means "servant of god" (abdul-ilah) and it's a very common name. The Muslims have 99 names for god and a lot of people name their children after those names. Raheem, Waleed, etc. I've found no indication that naming your kid straight up "Allah" is haram.

I dunno, man. I think if I met someone named "Faggot Shithead", my first thought would be "no … too easy". Hell, I'd probably feel sorry for them for having such shit parents and help them legally change their name.

If the kikes can get this case in front of a far left kike judge, he can rule that people have a "right" to decide that their name is something different every six hours, just like genderfluid faggots who change their minds about being men or women multiple times between breakfast and lunch. How would there be any way to stop fraud in any of its many forms if you can just legally change your name, on demand, in your own head, and the government has to abide by that?

Their first name is Zalykha. That'd absolutely a nigger name. Their second name is Graceful… That's proof enough of niggerdom right there.

It's not only haram, it's something that gets the whole retarded family beheaded.
There is a difference between "servant of god" and "god"/

(Checked)
The parents could also change the name so the Allah is the last name, I think. It's just that that can't go on the birth certificate.

I thought the Le-a thing was a joke. Exaggeration.

couldn't they just name her mohammed?

Well, you heard Sheitan.

The ACLU is filled with jews.

Isn't that blasphemy?
on the bright side we won't have worry about doing anything about it.
Every muslim in the country will be out for there heads… :'^)

[citation needed] Satan. I'm not finding it. Maybe you can help by showing me the example you're citing of a whole family being beheaded specifically for naming their child "Allah".

Also, you missed the bits about "Raheem" and other names of God in mudslime speak.

Who knows? I mean they call their children after their prophet, yet can't draw pictures of him. It's kinda inconsistent.

I know a couple who named their son Thor. Naming kids after gods is more common than you think. What I'm wondering is how many people out there will name their kids Kek.

HaHAhHAHaHaHAhAhahahahahaha…

>"Handy and Walk", and they want the poor kid to have a different last name than either degenerate parent

I have seen that much cancer unpacked at once since David Bowie's autopsy.

Yes it is haram, but these are niggers ones so you know how they are.

They won't kill Allah but they'll murder ZalyKha Graceful Lorraina Allah just fine. I almost hope it passes so the mudshits throw a fit and bomb this entire retardedly named family.

Vid related

if they can't afford to raise the child, the state should sterilize them both and sell the child into slavery to cover the cost to the taxpayers.

she's gonna get beheaded by a black Islamist pretty soon.
Walking around with a blasphemous name? Good luck.

Hispanics name their sons Jesus. Nobody bats an eye.

You had me going right up to this point. Combined with the "no birth certificate" and "canceled trip to Mexico," this has got to be 100% bullshit. No fucking way anybody checks all of the boxes like this. Fuck you.

Just wait until Sargon's wife gets pregnant again. Sargon will probably demand the father agree to it as a condition of him putting the kid through college.

Sorry. Forgot to switch off the sage. /retard.

Muzzies name their children Mohamed; that seems like a more accurate comparison.

Yeah, but we don't have neopagans beheading people for blasphemy, do we? Naming your kid "Allah" is begging for an allahu-akbaring.

That's a lot of damages. I'm sure they've both lost high paying jobs because they couldn't leave the state, too.

Blacks are orcs.

People who change their names are spitting on their family and heritage and should be roped.

Christians name their sons Josh.

And Joseph, and Samuel and Nathaniel, in general religious people are fucking blasphemous morons regardless of race.

At one point we did, otherwise we'd all have the same last name and our President wouldn't be Trump.

Random-ass prophets aren't God so it's hardly blasphemous to name people after them.

god damn niggers and their stupid special snowflake names.

we wuz muslims and sheit too

we wuz imams n shieks but den dey arabs came oudda dey tentz

Yeah, the state of Georgia is clearly in the wrong lol.

I remember a guy on Ricky Lake years ago who changed his name to Dookie Flyswatter

Question: If Islam is a race, does that mean banning Islam bans all shitskins?

Checkmate Libshits.

This. It's perfectly ok to name your kid after a prophet or holy man, but to name your kid after God is heresy. He will be purged in the Emperor's name (pbuh smh wtf famalamadingdong)

oh yeah, its jesus but cuckservatives insist is "heyzeus" and not the actual name.

ALLAHUHOBUMMAAAA!!!

Brb, naming my son Yahweh.

They'd be right, his actual name is Rabbi Yehoshua bar Yehosef ha-Moschiach.

Holla Forums is the shittiest board!

Hi rabbi!