"Paul Ryan needs to step down as speaker of the house"

archive.is/jcAwi

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-still-no-agreement-on-settlements-with-trump/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Fatah-official-to-Post-Donald-Trump-not-in-Netanyahus-pocket-484241
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/trump-flip-flops-israel-tells-netanyahu-no-new-settlements
archive.fo/6s5pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holla Forums is always right

Absolutely savage. Time to get that globalist faggot out of Congress.

Who are all these cucks in the comment section?

Is it "Congress" or "The Congress"?

Does she have the highest ratings?

No idea.
I've heard it referred to as:
Congress
The Congress
The United States Congress

It's a noun, so proper grammar would need "the", but nobody cares.

FIRST 100 DAYS: DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP
The "swamp" being the jugulars of the kikes.

dubs confirm
A SWAMP RUNS THROUGH IT

Well the British Parliament isn't called "The Parliament", correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the constitution refers to it at "the congress", but either way doesn't appear to be incorrect.

Ryan is done. Look for him in two years on ESPN around 5am doing a show called Morning Zumba.

How does Trump do it? Does he stay up for days on end crafting these plans in front of the Whitehouse's fireplace? Is it a family discussion thing similar to the first families of old? He always ensures that he is the winner in the struggle, none can best him.

It's dependent on the level of formality.

when you're referring to it in a casual/derogatory/matter-of-factly way it's just congress

referring to the instiution of our legislature we call it the congress

It's like, say, court
"I'm going to court"
"We'll have to leave this one to the courts to decide"

those trips speak for themselves. Man's a beast.

those dubs speak for themselves, this user's a beast

Trump outsmarts everyone yet again. Holla Forums was right again. rev up those Twatters, we obviously want this establishment conservakike gone, then McCuck is next

I fucking love my president.

Was getting caught part of Ryan's plan?

fucking kek

Paul Ryan a jew? if not even worse that POS is everything that is wrong along with those goldman sach guys and his kike son in law ,its always the jews dumb asses they have to go or you gonna keep gettign pozzed with their BS as ugly and disgusting as they and their bs religion is.JEWS ARE GENETIC SCUM!! they need to be treated like a staph infection and btfo and exterminated COMPLETELY at every opportunity because left unchecked they destroy everything they come in contact with and if only half way eradicated they come back resistant to antibiotics.They are all fucking parasites like an intestinal worm.You can have not mercy on an organism like that or it will leach off off you until it kills you.;) Why let it kill you ? Sane societies in the past have gotten rid of them because they realized a JEW is cancer.

Good to know.

He does what any good father does: Listen to his adult sons.

Welcome to Holla Forums, friend. I hope you're willing to get your hands dirty because we war soon.

The shtf I am ready and do everything I can to redpill fellow whites about reality so my hands are already dirty with skin in the game faggot.Knowledge Is Power !! and so are assault rifles bwuhahahahaa!!!;)

shit, is this gonna be a problem? I admittedly dont know much about them; how kosher are they?

Paul Ryan is a loser and a cuckold.

God damn these Dubs are rolling in.

Also Trump is confirmed, the Greatest since Andrew Jackson.

ofc kikes are opposing him on every front which is why whites need to rally behind him.He is Americana and btfo'ed kikes his whole life or wouldn't be a billionaire and ofc they see this and infect his daughter invanka but that is beside the point he isn't jewish the neo cons same shit neo libs all jews have to be shot down the muh russia shit is all they got pushing hard because Trump does not want to to what the jew wants so they try hurt him with baseless slander thats their tactics Grow a pair tell any dual citizen to israel in our gov fuck off.I know I am not the only one seeing a simplistic anwser to what they would have you believe is a complex problem when in fact it is very straight forward whites get rid of jews problem solved.That simple.all the other shit is word salad to prolong action that has to be taken.

Alright, who do we want as the new Speaker?

Didn't Paul Ryan basically created the new health care bill?

Tump should demand term limits to purge the Republican Neo-cons who've been in power for decades.

The republicans had 8 years to come up with an Obama care replacement.

Trump should say that the GOP is an embarrassment because they had 8 years, and they did dick.

I thought all the Speaker does was shout "Order" at meetings?

That's a good question.
Who's someone who isn't a giant kosher cuck that also has a giant pair of brass balls?

Pat Buchanan or any other Paleocon.

And resign when he shits the bed, I guess.

Rand Paul or Jim Webb.

I must be mixing up Congress with Parliament

Steve "If it's white, it's right" King

Steve "The White Man Is" King
Paul "The Blue Eyed Turk Roach" Ryan

Rand Paul needs to be assigned to auditing the entire government from the Federal government & the Fed, all the way down to the local municipals with the help of his Father & others.

Right wing Audit squads.

to add salt to injury I would sa that guy nehlen that ran against him in wisconsin no doubt now that fucking punk ryan won by fraud and nehelen was 100 pro trump but yea realistically Non Neo con no jew ties that will be our guy or lady inb4 mgtow get it done …Everything cuck ryan touches is going to turn to shit he might as well be wearing a little jew hat.Not American totally cool selling us all down the road to be a good goy fuck ryan .

I could get behind that.

Isn't Rand Paul a Lolbergturdian who was cucked out of an electoral vote by his own father?

Jews out white boys in what how fast shit gets better and the jews will cry cry cry .

it's time to destroy and remove all these infiltrated vermins, piece of shit from DNC, Bush, Ryan, McCain, the most funny and bizarre thing is that all these garbage and losers were trashed by DNC, (And I'm not defending them, but why this weird bizarre suspect behavior of corrupt infiltrated controled opposition, I think more and more that Americans need to have a big third party who is 100% real party and not disguised controled opposition, if the republicans behave like pussies and don't destroy, expose, demoralize the democrats party, their corrupt media, DNC, and with all the power who Trump give for them, they make nothing, i will feel disgust of them forever, wich candidate we will have after Trump if we learn thast the Republicans were controled by DNC and wanted to be losers and pretend to be a political party but being pussies, soft, controled opposition for DNC? Bush/McCain/PaulRyan all these trash would need to be banned of republican party and become shit Democrats party candidates, all these trash would need to be exposed for all people of the country, don't matter how the garbage media of corrupt DNC try to manipulate this for themselves because of these infiltrated trash)this Paul Ryan is conected to sharia blue? (Share blue corruption DNC cheaters and dirty tricks, corrupt old establshment)

Trump saved the republican party, it's like the republican party is full infiltrated by controled opposition and just wanted to be losers for democrats/DNC party, i hope the republicans change their behavior and act more like a real party and not submissive loser who sell themselves for the fucking democrats/DNC shit, don't go for media owned by DNC, remove any republican candidate who sell themselves for DNC, make propaganda for this trash, behave like controlled opposition, be more agressive and destroy, expose, humiliate, work like a political party trying to destroy the opponnent, the democrats party always trashed and tried to destroy the republicans, but the republicans want to be soft against democrats party/DNC and sellouts for them? It's disgusting this corrupt lobby of Democrats/DNC

How to deal with the republican party weird subservient submissive behavior for DNC and Democrats party lobby and manipulation? Why the republican party is so submissive and is not agressive against democrats party in the same way the democrats party owned media, industries, channels, propaganda, sellouts in the media, work for their manipulation, narrative, lobby?

Why the republicans don't kill, humiliate, destroy the democrats party? I'm with fear of USA have only the democrats party and controlled opposition every day more, if in 8 years the democrats party is not destroyed, crushed by republicans, and they still this cuckservative or infiltrated controled opposition behavior owned by DNC, it's fucking horrible.

The republican party would be dead without Trump, Trump destroyed the bush and the clinton in the same election, Trump give presidency for Republican party, but the republican party have weird infiltrated trash and want to be trashed, losers, bullied and attacked by media, industries, propaganda, corrupt DNC, everything owned by democrats party using every kind of dirty trick, manipulation and cheating to get power, every disgusting manipulaiton, bait, sickness made by democrats party in all media and industried owned by democrats party and used by them.

It's very weird, the republican party if don't behave like a real opposition instead of look more and more like a controled fake opposition wanting to lose elections for democrats and be used like submissive strawman for democrats trashing them

I'm really starting to feel disgust of have only two big party systems since every day I'm suspect more and more of all this big giant corrupt lobby of Democrats party, dnc, in 90% of everything, the corrupt Democrats party/DNC making every kind of dirty tricks, propaganda, cheating in everything, and the republicans being soft against DNC, soft against Democrats party establshment, soft against monopoly of DNC in 90% of all the garbage in the USA who still having lower rates so the democrats corrupt party are trying to censor and manipulate to promote pathetic jokes like CNN, buzzfeed, huffington post, and all garbage horrible cheaters, corrupt dirty trick garbage media owned by DNC corrupt in the emails of wikileaks, in control of everything, every video of CNN doing sick bizarre shit, promoting fake news, manipulation, editing videos to remove scenes who aren't part of the narrative and proapganda who they tried to sell

The democrats party are full 100% losers in this election, the republicans take control of mostly of everything, but they are trying so hard to make nothing, be soft against DNC, behave like controled opposition like the republican party was infiltrated by DNC, it's like the republican party wanted to be forever losers, attacked and trashed by Democrats and are angry because Trump saved the party, destroyed Clinton and Bush, and are trying to be cucks for DNC, being so fucking soft, compare the disgusting behavior of Democrats party/DNC in control of media, news, propaganda, manipulation, lies, and the soft weird behavior of republican party who every day looks more weird and like controled opposition to pretend that USA have two parties but wanted to be losers, submissives and trashed by Democrats/DNC and lose election forever for DNC being pussies, submissive, losers, soft, controlled opposition pretending to be opposition.

Trump saved the republican party and destroyed the democrats, i hope republican party stop behaving like a pussy trying to pander or be sellouts for DNC/Democrats party corrupt establshment, industries, and be more agressive and destroy the whole democrats party, behave like real opposition instead of controlled opposition and let the disgusting trash of DNC still having a big corrupt lobby in 90% or 80% of the industries (Media, propaganda, news, movies) and trying to manipulate to create every kind of dirty tricks, cheating, to try to make their garbage candidates like Hillary Clinton, try to get power.

The only disgusting thing who the garbage DNC have is some lobby with corrupt industries, corrupt leftards, commies, all their manipulation for themselves, we need to expose more these people, expose the paid and shills of democrats, show their unnatural behavior, their robotic comments, it's unnatural, sick, nobody would defend CNN or any libtard media after 2016, all the shills of DNC are disgusting

That gowdy guy has some interesting youtube videos.

off by one shoulda had (dubs) yet yea.

I'm not american english speaker so sorry for the over using of the word disgusting and remove the meaning of this word. I don't know the impact of english words, i learned english on Holla Forums since the end of 2010

You still need to work on your English m8

Your english isn't bad. I mean, it's obvious that you're not a native speaker, but your meaning comes across more or less intact.

If you are not white you have to go back and lurk moar

I ask myself every day if we're witnessing one of the greats wew

I'am not sure if he is eligible for the position, but he would indeed be a good pick.

No, he's a mick

Steve King, obviously.

ahh a potato nigger cuck by catholisism I would almost say thats worse than a jew fellow white that thinks a cousin of a sand nigger is gods chosen LMAO!!

Yes

Thanks

In times of great suffering and upheaval a figure such as Trump always appears. He always steamrolls his opposition before being stopped yet somehow gets half of what he wants, the most successful figure was Caesar since his family took full control after he died.

Let's hope Trump is our Caesar.

Is there an age requirement? I'll throw my hat in the ring. Speaker user will have a special house subcommittee on un-Aryan activities.

religion? your pope now is an abomination of your own religion an jesuit was always forbidden to be a pope and you allow it and like clock work that faggot kisses muslims feet and pushes multi cult bs because he is a jew stooge that hijacked your religion you papist shit stains.

Everyone knows this, you D&C shill. Trump's just the best we have at the moment.

:^)

100% Lebanese yet named Jeanine Pirro

I don't really put him on par with any of those men. Maybe the Gracchus brothers.

Nope
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/donald-trump-invites-mahmoud-abbas-white-house-170310181300100.html
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-still-no-agreement-on-settlements-with-trump/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Fatah-official-to-Post-Donald-Trump-not-in-Netanyahus-pocket-484241
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/trump-flip-flops-israel-tells-netanyahu-no-new-settlements

Trump is more than willing to bitch slap Israel into place.

It's only the start of his presidency user.

Of course our Caesar might be Barron.

you are jewish right ? c'mon admit it you little parasite.Still butt blasted your girl hillary didn't get in and your rat like behavior is being exposed on all fronts?Its ok we made mouse traps for ppl like you.Yet have to say the ingenuity of associating Mein Kampf with anti Trump was original.

Gowdy is basedAF

Fucking savage.

Steve "/ourguy/" King, obviously.

Just as we all suspected, it was 4D chess again.

(checked)

Of course Trump plays dumb in public to help validate the left's delusions so they continue to stump them selves.

(checked)

Man I love this time line. He got a YUUUUUGE stumping.

Yes, he is.

He's also a huge fan of that Objectivist slutcunt jew Ayn Rand.

Wew. She fucking rekt him. We really need to get the calls for Ryan tossed out louder.

*sips fearfully*

The guy actually has a good healthcare plan that shouldn't be objectionable to any of the (R)'s and could be passed without any (D) support. The only problem is Ryan decided it was time to push a bipartisan bill which killed his majority support.

Pat Buchanan isn't even a member of Congress.

Rand Paul is a Senator, not a member of the House of Representatives. Webb is a retired Senator.

It's possible to be made Speaker without being a member of the House, but it's never been done before.

That wall would be under construction tomorrow and every last illegal rounded up if Steve King were Speaker, assuming he played hardball to prevent sabotage by RINOs.

An excellent alternative is Jim Jordan, the man who forced Boehner into retiring and Ryancare into the ground.

Not an argument.

kek

You faggots are missing the most obvious answer.

As far as I can tell, the US Constitution allows the House of Representatives to choose anyone they wish to be Speaker of the House. The last time I checked, there was never any prohibition on said person also serving as the President of the United States at the same time.

You want a God Emperor? Meme it.

Trotskyites getting purged always pleases me.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!
President first, Speaker of the house, Then emperor of the United Empire formerly united states

I honestly think Trump just shoots from the hip most of the time. He gets really lucky sometimes and other times he does craft decent plots. Must be a skill he learned from living with jews all his life.

I have a hard on for Judge Jeanine though, she can pound my gavel

Nice try Mossad. Does Good goy Rand "Kosher" Paul's healthcare bill include more money for Israel?

he won't do it voluntarily, that would require too much class.

If you want him gone, you need to purge the moderates that support him in the midterm primaries or bully them into submission. Start with the RINOs of the Tuesday Group to clean up the House:

Beutler, Jaime Herrera (R-WA)
Bost, Mike (R-IL)
Brooks, Susan (R-IN)
Burgess, Michael (R-TX)
Coffman, Mike (R-CO)
Collins, Chris (R-NY)
Comstock, Barbara (R-VA)
Cook, Paul (R-CA)
Costello, Ryan (R-PA)
Curbelo, Carlos (R-FL)
Davis, Rodney (R-IL)
Denham, Jeff (R-CA)
Dent, Charlie (R-PA)
Diaz-Balart, Mario (R-FL)
Dold, Bob (R-IL)
Donovan, Dan (R-NY)
Duffy, Sean P (R-WI)
Ellmers, Renee (R-NC)
Fortenberry, Jeff (R-NE)
Frelinghuysen, Rodney (R-NJ)
Hanna, Richard (R-NY)
Jenkins, Lynn (R-KS)
Johnson, Bill (R-OH)
Jolly, David (R-FL)
Joyce, David P (R-OH)
Katko, John (R-NY)
Kinzinger, Adam (R-IL)
Lance, Leonard (R-NJ)
LoBiondo, Frank A (R-NJ)
MacArthur, Thomas (R-NJ)
McKinley, David (R-WV)
McSally, Martha (R-AZ)
Meehan, Patrick (R-PA)
Murphy, Tim (R-PA)
Paulsen, Erik (R-MN)
Poliquin, Bruce (R-ME)
Reed, Tom (R-NY)
Reichert, Dave (R-WA)
Renacci, Jim (R-OH)
Rodgers, Cathy McMorris (R-WA)
Rooney, Tom (R-FL)
Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana (R-FL)
Schilling, Bobby (R-IL)
Stefanik, Elise (R-NY)
Stivers, Steve (R-OH)
Thompson, Glenn (R-PA)
Tiberi, Patrick J (R-OH)
Turner, Michael R (R-OH)
Upton, Fred (R-MI)
Valadao, David (R-CA)
Walden, Greg (R-OR)
Womack, Steve (R-AR)

And here's another RINO group comprised of both Reps and Senators. "Republican Main Street Partnership"

archive.fo/6s5pE

If Ryan doesn't step down we need to all use our First Amendment rights and soapbox his ass right out of Congress.

Here's how:
1. Get some way to make phone calls. Got a cell phone? You probably have "unlimited talk and text" these days. We'll be using the "talk" part of that.
2. Look up the area codes and exchanges (ABC-XYZ-1234 – ABC: area code, XYZ: exchange) that are in Paul Ryan's district.
3. Prepare a set of talking points about how Paul Ryan is betraying his party, betraying America, screwing over his voters for the benefit of Obama's legacy, etc. Write these on index cards and practice, practice, practice. These need to be your personal beliefs, not memes you got from Holla Forums. Think; we've got plenty of time right now.

Before an election:
4. Choose a random phone number in Paul Ryan's district.
5. Call it.
6. Use those talking points to explain the importance of removing Paul Ryan from Congress. If before the primary, urge people to do their part to help Make America Great Again and replace Ryan with an "honest conservative" (or whatever, just get rid of that fucking RINO) who "won't keep compromising with Obama even after Obama's out of the White House". If Ryan had no primary challenger (or managed to win anyway), urge people to vote for the Democrat, since "one Democrat won't be able to do much harm, but getting rid of the guy who blocked Trump's agenda in the House will do wonders for America".
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 as often as you can.

NO ROBOCALLS, NO Holla Forums MEMES, JUST BE AN HONEST AND SINCERE AMERICAN

Congratulations, you've done door-to-door campaigning from the comfort of your couch.
Remember that you're doing this strictly as an individual, exercising your Constitutionally-guaranteed First Amendment right to political speech.

Paul Ryan has the most punchable face. He's like the king douche bag on capitol hill.