When are you retards going to stop worshipping "le god emperor ebin trump" and begin realizing that he is a massive...

When are you retards going to stop worshipping "le god emperor ebin trump" and begin realizing that he is a massive failure?

The wall and immigration, the two most important factions to halt the destruction of the USA by restricting the amount of subhuman hordes that come into this country has not even been talked about. His muslim ban didn't even ban the most dangerous muslim countries. He's still fighting and supporting (like a good goy) Israel and edging for a war with Iran. He can't even pass his own healthcare bill under a republican controlled congress. He is on his 9th golf trip since taking office.

Keep supporting this man and in a decade the USA will be a full blown communist country because of this buffoons failure. Trump has betrayed you. You must realize that democracy is a failure and will not save America. There is only one way to save America. You know what to do. I know I will be banned because your kike mods ban dissent even when it's obvious Trump is a failure, fraud and traitor to his country.

sage and reported

Trump, the jew loving scum who let his daughter marry a kike and convert to Judaism.

His attorney general, Jeff Sessions, the man you love to meme as a nigger killer has hapa grandchildren. You elected good goys, how does it feel?

Get out kike shill, this board no longer supports a jewish controlled puppet like Trump. Disprove me otherwise, kike lover.

What should we do instead of vote, OP
Please tell us explicit action :^)

So hostile. It's almost like..
You're not from here.
Get your supervisor and ask how you can fit in better.

Still afraid of that wall, rabbi? Good.

In two years when wall is half-done, you'll be bitching about how it isn't even complete yet.

I know it's difficult to accept, but Trump is a jewish controlled puppet. You can keep supporting him and ultimately crush any nationalist movement in the future or action can be taken now. A world without whites is not a world worth living in.

What should we do aside from support him, user? What's more effective to shift society rightward?

The wall won't even be started in two years because it never will be. It's been two months since he took office and nothing about the wall. It will take 3.5 years to build. What happens when he loses the next election and the wall isn't complete yet? The democrat will halt construction because "dats raycist." Get your head out of your ass and quit supporting the demonic traitor that is Trump.

It's hard to accept he beat out all those other genuine puppets. Mercilessly too.

WHAT
SHOULD WE DO
INSTEAD
F A G G O T

Be constructive or kill yourself

The answer is obvious.

You convinced me. I wish I would have voted for Hillery.

Smoloko is pro-Trump now.

t. Man who only gets paid to stop us from supporting trump, not from helping the right

i am laffin tbqh

I would love to bet against you on that one, Soros.

If you're not a shill, offer one example of specific action that is more helpful than supporting Trump. :^)

Oh wait, you're trying to bait us into blowing a federal building or something, aren't you? :^^^)

i'll stop when you agree to never post on the internet ever again

the real topkike luciferian jews(Revelation 3:9), are terrified of how their jew world order will be

ABSOLUTELY TRUMPED

the pedophile blackmail cult control grid of VIPs will soon be shown justice.

Trump is a zionist shill