I just picked this up Holla Forums. What am I in for?

I just picked this up Holla Forums. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence
moddb.com/mods/tiberium-wars-advanced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kane's wrath is better nigger.

A relative good game with a too close camera. Try finding a camera mod and you should be good.

Is it Dawn of War levels of closeness?

Getting buttfucked by turling and counter turtling in eastern europe.

a decent CnC game with shitty unit balancing

At least Kane's Wrath makes Nod not miserable to play and not get ass raped by mammoth spam.

A good game that marks the last time effort was put into a EA RTS.

LOL NO, Kanes wrath adds new toys but patches rat fucked the balance and gameplay. Patches that are needed to fix gamebreaking inbuilt bugs in the base version.

If you let GDI get to the point where they can spam mammoths you are not utilizing your time as well as you should be.

OP, do yourself a favor and when you get bored of the standard game, download

moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence

or

moddb.com/mods/tiberium-wars-advanced

A solid RTS. Not spectacular, but at least you can see that they were trying to make a good game.

Objectively the worst RTS ever made

user plz

Red Alert 3 is worse.
Supcom 2 and are far, far worse.

That game isn't even an RTS, it's RTT. Specifically, a shitty korean RTT rebranded as C&C because EA was actually that fucking lazy.

Red Alert 3 isn't that bed, it just suffers from only having 3 factions, a weird coop single player thing, and being a sequel to RA2

Honestly, I wish the game industry would stop with the sequels. RA3 is a solid game as well, if very flawed. I think I'd like it a lot more if it was called something else and had a different, more original setting.

An somewhat alright and fun-ish RTS that's made great with mods.

OP here. I went to a thrift store and picked up pic related while I was at it today, what am I in for?

Kane lives in death.

Shiggy diggy

Why would the game industry stop making sequels? I sometimes get the impression folks here on Holla Forums don't fully understand games are made to make money.

Not to mention some of the best games ever made are sequels

A surprisingly great Command and Conquer game with two awesome mods (Shockwave and Rise of the Reds).