CLINTON CRONY FORGED DNS LOGS FOR RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

Clinton crony made up evidence to investigate Trump and supposed Russia connection. FBI snooped on Trump tower, found nothing. There never was any reason to suspect Trump of any involvement with Russia, let alone investigate. It was all fabricated.

>PASTEBIN WITH ALL INFO NEEDED: pastebin.com/fgMX926P

* TeaLeaves kicked off the whole Russia-Trump server thing with his DNS logs. This server has been mentioned in connection to investigations.

* Nobody knew who TeaLeaves was. Some speculated it was L Jean Camp herself which is the closest guess. It turned out to be a colleague of hers. See the info above for the damning proof.

* Tealeaves has a years-old wordpress account coincidentally named in leetspeak teakettle (t34k3ttl3). That's him. BTW I don't believe that FeelTheEmailMistake guy found it the way he says. I think he had to present it in a more eh "public safe" manner if you get my drift. Based on some other posts of his i think this guy is into some seriously heavy shit…and think about the timing of all this.

* The DNS logs contain + signs – meaning recursive nameserver-nameserver queries which just doesnt happen. Even if we say the Russian nameservers have some weird setup – well, the American medical nameservers have the same weird setup. Every damn nameserver has the same weird setup. Terribly unlikely…

* The guy mentions 6 indicators of forgery… says hes only 'reasonably confident' based on the indicator above… but it's pretty fucking damning all by itself. My suspicion is that another indicator is based on meticulous analysis of TTLS and cache behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns1_cdcservices_com.log
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns3_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/6HR8s
archive.is/eMl3E
archive.is/KafvH
ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns1_cdcservices_com.log
ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns3_cdcservices_com.log
ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Log-Of-DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-851.txt
archive.is/Qu55g
archive.is/Liajt
archive.is/E2cfj
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/
archive.is/44r4L
archive.is/HvKA5
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-Through-9-14.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Log-Of-DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-851.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/PTR-Contains-Trump-1933.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-And-Mail-MTA-Relay-Etc-537.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Domains-Registered-3352.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Owned-And-Mail-Systems-15.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Owned-And-Mail-Systems-WHOIS-15.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/README.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns1_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns3_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/167.73.110.8.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/198.91.42.242.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.96.15.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.97.137.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.97.15.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/66.216.133.29.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/contact-client.com.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/trump-email.com.whois
archive.is/t9xtz
archive.is/a08FY
archive.is/qb5vi
archive.is/ffIGr
archive.is/cyWwl
archive.is/6nVjC
archive.is/5rYDs
spectrumhealth.org/
youtu.be/QDjci1ODoBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2AVppBEaU
mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zipcode=79413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TEALEAVES EXPOSURE

(mirror this - its too volatile on that site, which could be another sli.mg going belly up eventually)

i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png

TEALEAVES DNS LOGS:

(notice + signs)

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns1_cdcservices_com.log

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns2_cdcservices_com.log

web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/logs/ns3_cdcservices_com.log

EXPOSURE OF FORGERY

(one indicator, supposed to be five more)

archive.is/6HR8s

Bumping with larger image of the OP.

COUGHING FITS

Bumping. Saw some of this info last night myself, seems like this might actually be the Black Arrow that kills the dragon if it's true.

PANTS OF SHIT

that whole /r/sysadmin post… if you read it very carefully you can see he already knew what he was looking for… with that post just serving to make him look like some casual sysadmin dabbler who stumbled across something interesting…. it was a cover perhaps?

Any investigator worth their salt only asks questions they already know the answer to.

BUMP

needs a bump

The saga continues

SHADILAY!

Wizards needs to simplify this and make it memeable

Not being a network engineer, can you explain how one would obtain ORIGINAL logs like this? My guess is they are resident on the server, yes? One can print them off? How long would they remain on the server? Are we running out of time?

Please advise.

I have the feeling this is being slided sonehow.

BUMP FOR JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's one thing to pass on information, but blatantly disregarding formatting is downright retarded.
Your lack of mastery over your own language is downright degenerate.

I should report this shit for faggotry.

archive.is/eMl3E

Which is a link to this

archive.is/KafvH

Wasn't there mention previously during the election about TeaLeaves? For some reason, I keep thinking about the Podesta e-mails, but I haven't turned anything up yet in relation to Tim Kelley specifically. Looks like the retard uses gmail though:

www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/879589

And if this is actually him, there's a number too.

Is OP some intelligence agency asking for help through deniable means?

Thanks for the pin, mods.

Never mind, I'm a faggot. Number there is registered to a Whitney McHaley and looks like it belongs to the university itself.

So I have to ask, what are we looking for? And I mean 'we' in general. I don't know how to read some of this since I'm not an engineer either. Should any of us be trying to find this guy? What?

Reading now, but do you think Trump knew all of this and intentionally "praised" Putin to egg these cucks on?

I'm a networking layman, but my understanding seems to be that the requests are missing a flag they should have if they're genuine. The sysadmin post seems to be trying to ask if there's any "normal" condition that would allow the requests to be formatted the way they are. General consensus appears to be that a connecting system or the server itself was spoofing requests to make it appear as though it was receiving them from Russia.

tl;dr
It looks like the logs Dems are pointing to as "proof" of Russian collusion may, in fact, be proof that requests themselves were falsified.

if he did that I don't even know what dimension of chess we would be on.

THIS!
May I suggest "HEY CRONY WHATCHA DOIN!?" with a pic of teakettle (if any. If not someone with art/photoshop skills can make one) doing the deed and a link to the pastebin for normalfags to look into.

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying, user!

I found a LinkedIn profile, but no picture of the guy himself.

www.linkedin.com/in/timothykelley/

I'm not really sure what I'm doing. So I'm just going to look for info on this guy.

Unrelated to the thread, do you have a high resolution of that kickass American wallpaper?
I'll give you one of mine.

Probably.

Though if the faggot would just sum up what he wants it'd be fucking easier to understand.
Muh bits, muh BIND9, muh muh muh
just fucking say what it is on your god damned mind so people can help you.

And no, there is no reason for these requests on a properly configured server.

see

Bump for importance

WE STICKY NOW

Factions fighting factions. Where have we heard that before?

But it's a sticky

So basically a Redditor did something useful for once?

Don't kiss up to Communist infiltrators. faggot

Don't kiss up to Communist infiltrators. faggot

Hold on a second, are these faggots seriously implying that because 217.12.97.15 was doing dns requests for trumps fake e-mail sever that means he was colluding with Russians?

I can fucking spoof dns requests with literally nothing but born again shell.

C'mon user.

I recognise that picture you piece of shit.

Saw this about an hour ago at the grocery store. Magazines have no creadibility nowadays especially but it looks like they've come up with a narrative to run with

What strange days we live in

Here are the log files with the newlines properly set

ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns3_cdcservices_com.log

As other anons have said, what the fuck even is this?

If this is what they used to get the FISA warrant, it might explain why king nigger left the states right after Trump said the word wiretapping.
That might be too high a hope, but if it can be proven they forged their own evidence in order to get a FISA warrant and have a foreign power spy on their political opponents, everyone involved goes down.
Especially after they were all screaming
Every single day for months about some sort of foreign intervention in the election

The tables will turn on them for inviting the britbongs to put their teabags where they did not belong.

FINISH HER

wasn't there a thread about kikery with the DNS registration and the WHOIS data for a mispelled Trump campaign computer that was supposedly in contact with a russian computer that justified the warrant?

bro, you're not 1337. Don't even try

I know that. but what is this? Wanna explain for us anons that aren't 1337 h4x0r5?

A while ago there was a really shady attempt with ip bullshit to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia. It was nothing but technical obfuscation of fucking nothing, but it gave liberals something to desperately cling to that reaffirmed their position

Would this be a catalyst for smoking gun legal action against Clinton and co via new Supreme Court? Because I will fucking cum if that happens.

Spread it through The Donald!

I don't think this will ever happen, at least not until his second administration.

Too much criticism. Too much 'he's a dictator!' cries. I think Trump should first become a president for everyone now, and then, after people finally realize that he's a great leader, then it will be time for him to do the dirty jobs that are required of a great man/

What's wrong, your bot malfunctioned?

pls explane 4 normal fags

Nice…God is granting us the opportunity to get back on track now…Carpet bombing the Jew World Order resumes.
*arrogant sniff*

jews made stuff up

Okay, you have proof now. So the fuck what? We've known this Russia shit was a distraction for months. The truth hardly even matters to normies at this point. If you can't figure out how to make this more convincing, ideally without having to sort though gigantic file dumps, then the commies are going to win - because their narrative is far better packaged and presented than your precious "truth".

If the data is on your side, it's up to you to figure out how to present it in a truncated and easily digestible form for the normies. How is this data going to win us a battle in the media war?

Seems like the guy who "blew the lid" on the Trump/Russia connection to the feds spoofed Trump Tower's DNS history himself to submit as evidence so they could spy on him.

Included in the links are posts on reddit asking about related things, I think. Though a lot of it flew over my head and I eventually stopped reading

I imagine it's sort of like how Platt River Systems admin was caught on reddit asking how to spoof email server archives and reddit was subpoenaed by the House Investigatory committee for that info after Anons submitted it IIRC. (Which will probably lead to nowhere)

Interesting stuff

lol, stop posting hillary and go be butthurt somewhere else

Well, we can certainly spread the meassage. Most working and middle
Class Americans feel an instinctual/guttural feeling that the media/Hollywood is the enemy. It's the old European caveman instincts that still aren't dormant in 65% of whites…The other 35% are ridiculous Jew-bot liberals that would have been genocided 5000 years ago because of piss-poor survival instincts. Fuck
them…and I'm not even talking about being redpilled on the Jews. Most American whites know the "establishment" hates thier guts and wants to grab thier guns away.

He has a point you dumb nigger, which you might have noticed if you had read his fucking post instead of the first 2 sentences. Try it out and see what happens, first response I got in the normiezone was "so what does this mean?"

Don't be a cunt, don't shit on people asking questions.

Basically, as I understand it, the DNS logs used by the DNC to show "evidence" of Russian interference have apparently been shown to have been manipulated to make it look like requests were coming from Russia. If you want a more technical explanation for the details, take a look at that Reddit thread (in pastebin), maybe have a quick read up on how DNS works if you're not familiar.

I'm happy to try to put together some sort of infographic to help explain how this works, but fair warning, my image editing skills are nonexistant. I'm happy to start it out though, if someone were willing to swoop in and polish it up for me.

Yes it was made by some manager chick in her team's brother.
I know that sounds made up but it's true.
It was registered as trumpcampain.com or trumpcampiagn.com some little spelling error.

Gas yourself

Actually I noticed something, someone else check too, the "+" signs are NOT found in the original log list.

Log !

ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Log-Of-DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-851.txt
archive.is/Qu55g

These are what they showed the computer scientists.

However, note the timestamps and reference them in the 5 month long log.

Example:

2016-07-20T10:55:33.000Z|mail1.trump-email.com|217.12.96.15

vs

07-Jul-2016 03:00:33 client 217.12.96.15 query: mail1.trump-email.com IN A + (66.216.133.29)
07-Jul-2016 03:00:33 client 217.12.96.15 query: mail1.trump-email.com IN A + (66.216.133.29)

I can't find the request from

2016-07-20T10:55:33.000Z|mail1.trump-email.com|217.12.96.15

In any of the three logs

Someone help me find it

Fuckoff tryhard. Go back to reddit fag.

National Enquirer broke the John Edwards adultery story. We live in an age where tabloids are the only media outlets that actually do real journalism.

Nice divide and conquer attempt, shill. The first file is the DNS lookup of the Trump email domain. The second is the DNS activity related to the Trump domain.

The real story is the + symbol, which the reddit fag has confirmed will not show in a normal DNS lookup.

Hey man, I'm not sure about it, that's why I was asking for other people's confirmation. I'm barely grasping it all, okay? Not trying a D/C.

Checked. But watch yourself, I will not tolerate besmirchers of the fluff.

I can't make since of this. Can I get a laymen breakdown? 1-10 on happening scale?

Sense. Please forgive any typos…

Can't you lazy fucks even follow a few links?

Fuck off, torfag.
Lazy OPs are lazy. It's not too fucking hard to write a god damned summary.
Maybe people don't want to search through mounds of text to figure out whether the story is interesting to them.
sage for offtopic
It's the principle, faggot.

IIRC, TeaLeaves doxxed Millennial Woes

His team probably have all the evidence they need for a conviction, just that they're letting Clinton rest on a bed of knives first or saving it so that he can absolutely destroy the Democrats during the next election and secure himself a second term.

Anyone able to do a write up to provide some context here?

I remember the trump-email.com scandal vaguely. But can someone explain how what OP provided is proof of forgery?

A good starting point would be where did the data in the PasteBin come from? Who compiled it? Is there an archive of its source? What does the data indicate?

OP is a faggot for don't explaining it better.

That was months ago. At least the first time I heard of anything like that was before the election. What I recall is that there was a WHOIS entry with misspelled domain that led to some online hotel marketing firm.
So basically the contact was between a hotel spam company and random IPs in Russia. Which is exactly like any other day on the internet.

To explain to normies try using a caller-ID analogy. Instead of doing a caller-ID block they made it give a fake Russian number and then called Trump a bunch of times with an autodialer. That's not very clear but with a bit of refining it'll be easily understood.

CAN'T STAND UP

##Run Down

archive.is/eMl3E

archive.is/Liajt

archive.is/E2cfj

linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/

>This Timothy Kelly, uses a gmail account [email protected]/* */
archive.is/44r4L

##Log Archive
archive.is/KafvH
archive.is/HvKA5

##Initial Text Files
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-Through-9-14.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Log-Of-DNS-Lookups-For-mail1.trump-email.com-851.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/PTR-Contains-Trump-1933.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-And-Mail-MTA-Relay-Etc-537.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Domains-Registered-3352.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Owned-And-Mail-Systems-15.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/Trump-Owned-And-Mail-Systems-WHOIS-15.txt

##Five Months of Text Files
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/README.txt
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns1_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns2_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/ns3_cdcservices_com.log
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/167.73.110.8.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/198.91.42.242.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.96.15.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.97.137.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/217.12.97.15.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/66.216.133.29.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/contact-client.com.whois
archive.is/o/KafvH/ljean.com/NetworkRecords/trump-email.com.whois

Timothy Kelley
Tim Kelly
[email protected]/* */
archive.is/t9xtz ## http ://www.indiana.edu/~dcnlab/People.html
archive.is/a08FY ## https ://www.mendeley.com/profiles/timothy-kelley/

https ://t34k3ttl3.wordpress.com/
t34k3ttl3 ## archive.is/44r4L
[email protected]/* */

teakettle22
https ://sourceforge.net/u/teakettle22/profile/
archive.is/qb5vi

About Me
archive.is/ffIGr

Network Access
archive.is/cyWwl

Google Scholar Page
archive.is/6nVjC

Resume
archive.is/5rYDs

this has been feeling more and more real over the last year

I feel about these teh way I feel about the Trump allegations - meh, not enough data, obviously politically motivated.

I guess it's good to have the counter accusations thrown around. So I'm happy everyone is doing that. But as far as believing it… just more gust to the whirlwind of b.s.

what's with the negative nancy faggotry

Don't want to be deluded faggots constantly humiliating ourselves like the dems.. pose things as possibilities to be cautiously optimistic about rather than froth at the mouth and presume we have a smoking gun.

we can meme it

This is data. Not a write-up to provide context as requested.

At a quick glance, the only thing interesting about this that I could see is that one of the whois look-ups link to Spectrum Health: spectrumhealth.org/

But what you have provided so far is not going to inspire me to pursue further. You're going to have to explain.

SHE HAS TO SIT

The whole Russian narrative is just beyond ridiculous. I don't know how anyone could believe it beyond complete morons.

There's no such thing as "reddit spacing."

Gas yourself.

WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO HIGH

It really boils my blood that they do the age old trick of accusing your opponent of your own malicious activity. Fucking pisses me off.

HOLD ME

dubs confirm tabloids are more reputable than

fuck i forgot to finish typing. no bully pls.

Asshole.

This is on cuckpol.
I really hope you fuckers are archiving and saving.

I did not understand, explain

Why is she still not in prison?

Does this have traction yet in the media?

This is the real story, it's been slid and kiked for three days now on 4chan.

Somebody get to the bottom of this and spread it!

>implying most users here don't want Jim, imkikefy, et al. to die in a fire
Go back to >>>Holla Forums you kike piece of shit

Holla ForumsANON HERE
normie translation:
DNS is like a telephone book
lookup name -> get phone number to call
every lookup requires an ip address to return the results
someone has been looking up mail1.trump-email.com
and claiming their return address belongs to Russian Alfa-Bank
BUT
the address originating the lookup is not the Russian bank's
It's like prank calling from your cell phone and claiming to be a Russian hacker
The person receiving the prank call has your cell phone number
(or can get it from your cell phone provider)
and can find out you are NOT a Russian Hacker
in this case the server performing the lookup was Cendyn
ns1.cdcservices.com
Registrant Name: Charles Deyo
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1515 N. Federal Hwy
Registrant City: Boca Raton
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33432
Registrant Country: US
cendyn.com
Organization: Central Dynamics Corporation
Street: 1515 N FEDERAL HWY # STE420
City: BOCA RATON
State: FL
Postal Code: 33432-1911

217.12.96.15 and 217.12.97.15 belong to Russian Alfa-Bank

this shit is starting to smell like a kike plot

Would that be surprising?

7500X3600?!? Sweeet! I really hate when i see approx 200X300 size pics on Pol, goof that you show some standards.

But it was never even hosted at Trump tower, it was hosted by a 3rd party marketing rep. That's why none fo this even makes any sense.

This is like saying the sky is silver because Christmas trees are really geodes but who was phone. It is like a logic version of a word salad.

kill yourself self

that I know of, none at all. I think some anons have tried spreading it to other places on the internet.

There's a reason why the media didn't push this in the first place, including (((buzzfeed))). There's a hole in this story somewhere that was even too obvious for them to shill when his broke last year.

kill kys

congrats, you can read sarcasm
what's the next step in your master plan?

Holy shit BTFO, .gif related.

CHECKED

DNC logs only allowed to be analyzed by crowdstrike, which was just btfo on their only claim to credible proof that russia hacked ukrainian gov servers.

kek, that's more like it!

Sorry if it's already been hashed out but whats the connection between this guy (who "found the Trump-Russia collusion") and Crowdstrike (who "found evidence of Russia hacking the DNC")?
www .zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-25/evidence-russia-hacked-dnc-collapsing

Someone calling themselves something silly did nothing. Forgetting the PLAINTEXT… Russia, is a third world shithole who can't do anything even for themselves. Whoever this asshole is, is another tard like the Russian ex-pat at Crowdstrike. He's testifying tomorrow or something. There's just nothing. So if these 'investigations' are anything real, then these lying cunts need to start being charged.

Not for nothing, but wasn't one of the major reveals of Vault 7 that the CIA's arsenal includes tools that can make it look like a hack was done by somebody else? And that arsenal was basically lost?

I mean, this isn't exactly a groundbreaking revelation.

It's not, but in a few weeks someone will eventually pick it up and act like its a huge new revelation.
Connecting the dots is worthy of breaking news to a lot of people. During the Flynn shit, plenty of people were already saying "the sources are illegal, find the sources" with NYT casually referring to their illegal source.

In all fairness Clinton's gaggle of idiots used the same argument to defend their shitty emails. Difference being is that information from the white house is classified intel that can jeopardize the country, people really should focus on that difference more than anything.

dank.

that reminds me

I may not LOVE the moderation here (its way better than what I'm used to), but that shit fucking cracks me up.
God bless you, one and all.

Well, they're half right. If you get european juices and hardware you're mostly safe. But some folks buy shit from china then wonder why there's cyanete on their shit. Or they tinker with the coils without knowing Ohm's law and get blown up.

Even when they don't, they join "vape tournaments" that cause accelerated fedora growth, isolation, depression and finnaly suicide.

Shit sucks. I only wanted my fruit-flavored vapor without all the fags turning shit into either a competition or low grade bombs.
Bought chinese liquid once. You can actually feel your lungs getting fucked up in realtime. Shit hurts

Reminder that this user was banned for telling the truth about the moderators and everyone supporting his ban is working with them.
Reminder that merely posting this cross-board link will get you banned and EVERY SINGLE POST you made here deleted, regardless of content.
>>>/sudo/8334
Reminder that merely REPEATING ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THAT THREAD ANYWHERE ON Holla Forums WILL GET YOU BANNED, TOO.

Kill the fucking mods.

Reported. :^)

Cendyn is the third party marketing organization hosting the Trump email marketing server. See this discussion for more info:
http:// blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html

Some chick employed by Cendyn with the last name McMullin registered the server on behalf of the "Trump Orgainzation." I don't think she is related to McMuffin from what has been posted elsewhere. Cendyn's business is email marketing, and they've done other work for Trump in prior years.

Whether the Dems forged the logs or spoofed the queries, it's all the same state of mind: create fraudulent information to frame an innocent person. The best memes relate to people on an emotional level. Facts like servers, DNS lookup, and CallerID exist to show the desperate emotions felt by the Clinton team as their bus drove off the cliff. They knew they were lost and participated in this DNS fuckery to pull off a last minute win.

Fake ID as a possible graphic, perhaps as "I'd like to withdraw $5,000 from (((my))) bank account" but without showing any photo ID.

exactly.

today's reddit frontpage
1. (((Jared Kushner))) had undisclosed meeting with Sergey Gorkov, the head of Russia’s state-owned Vnesheconombank, which has been under sanctions since the annexation of Crimea in 2014
2. Donald Trump on camera directly asking Russia to hack Hilary Clinton. This cannot be allowed to be forgotten.

HANS, BRING THE GAS

Thats the most beautiful flag I have ever seen.

I'm tired of you goons trying to d&c here, just go.

/IT/user here.
This shit happens with email itself all the time, too. We recently got a rash of (((spoofed))) emails claiming to be from $OurCEO, showing up on our email programs as being from him, asking us to wire him $amount and to reply to him for a routing number. The return address was his own email address, but the originating email is embedded in the source, which Outlook and Google Mail never show you right away.

yep

so is this 100% real?

So, let me get this straight

and I don't mean trump spewing shit,
i mean
spewing shit

Is this at least partially correct?

thank you for that

Send them the code and let them determine the usefulness of the BIND9 Resolver.h reference http:// users.isc.org/ ~each/doxygen/bind9/resolver_8h.html

BIND9 Resolver.h code

http:// users.isc.org/ ~each/doxygen/bind9/resolver_8h-source.html#l00092

The code that user was wondering about - this in other words should be the "15 y/o code" is Resolver.c located here
http:// users.isc.org/ ~each/doxygen/bind9/resolver_8c-source.html

This explanation is the one that goes with Resolver.c above
https:// archive.is/6HR8s#selection-1689.18-1689.157

l jean camp's twitter feed is insane. She is not just a Clinton donor. She is a hardcore SJW totalitarian.
SJW's are disconnected with moralitylie and cheat without thinking about it.

twitter feed: @ljean

yea I know, I was doxing everyone tied to it when this first broke last year. that's how I saw it was literally nothing to even take seriously.

I, too, would like confirmation of this.

GIGA NIGGA
ROODY POO
FILL YOUR PANTSUIT
NOT THE LOO
DIARRHEA
BLACK AS SPADES
YOU HAVE DEMENTIA
AND BILL HAS AIDS
POOPOO PEEPEE
COUGHING FIT
PEE PEE POO POO
PANTS OF SHIT

I would will wear that armband.

LOL that chart. I'm shorting EA tomorrow…

youtu.be/QDjci1ODoBs

source?

Y u mad, bro?

Hey boys. So I'm looking for illegal ways to make money online, fast. Help a sister out.

So…how long have you been with the agency?

Nice try schlomo.

Fuck off Langley. Actually if you are semi competent you'd know the answer to that question already.

this is relevant

This set of instructions on how to make seemingly harmless crystals is actually secretly telling you how to make a synthetic drug similar to meth. You can sell them to junkies since they're usually high as hell and can't tell the difference between something synthetic (only gets you a little high) and the real thing

Because tourists are fucking annoying

Yes, goy… I mean guy they are tourists not terrorists.

rip l0de

I shorted EA earlier today

the fuck are you rambling about

Watching this entire bullshit Russians! story deconstruct itself in slow motion is deeply satistying.
The more they push it, the more they insist, the longer they draw this out, the more and harder will be the extent of the revelation to the public that these people are nothing but grad B+ bullshitters.

The Media's precious meme is tumbling down for real and everyone is watching. Those who don't go mad will go full MAGA by the end.

(checked)

That's the kike's standing Modus Operandi.

Since it's Plebbit, why not just BALEET everything? Oh, yeah–KIKES.

Been reading the DNC leaks again. It's hilarious. I seriously don't know how America keeps running with such incompetent people in charge.

House intelligence is live right now on jewtube

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2AVppBEaU

Calling it now

eightzerosixtwothreeninetwosevenfoursix

Is that a phone number? If it is, it's registered here
mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zipcode=79413

chekt

is it possible, in theory, that hillary and some others get the death penalty over all of this or is it out of reach?

This is a treason case, and the penalty under U.S. law is death.

wtf i love america. public hanging at the ball games.