OY VEYYYYYYYY

McCain concerned Trump listening to Bannon on foreign policy

archive.fo/togPs

Daily reminder that the Western (neo)liberal order has to be smashed into a thousand pieces if we want to save the white race, which includes pro-Israeli/Saudi foreign policy, NATO and the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/25418965/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/hanoi-hilton-jailer-says-hed-vote-mccain/#.WNcz62e1vZ4
theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be a grand day when this traitor finally kicks the bucket.

The way McCain turns on his allies and constituents, I have complete confidence in the stories about him betraying his men in the POW camps.

Bannon is a devout Zionist who called a kikess who said Europe should be nuked if Israel ever faces destruction "one of the great American patriots". There's nothing to "oy vey" about.

Grand day when those who repeatedly vote for him kick the bucket.

I'm down for glassing AZ

Yet Bannon's policy on the Middle East is exactly the same as McCains policy on the Middle East.
Bannon is a shabbos neo-con zionist
McCain is a shabbos neo-con zionist
Anyone here explain the difference?

Can someone please explain why every day collected amnesia is displayed about the jewish neo-con policy to raze the Middle East for greater Is-Ra-El and now is also one being supported by countless jewish hasbara swarming on Holla Forums, every day we can see in so many ways organised teams od astroturfing kikes destroying what used to be the critical thinking, investigative delight to behold that was Holla Forums

(checked)

Forget what you read about McCain on Wikipedia and other state-sponsored sites. His history has been sanitized and covered up by the globalists.

Here we have a man whose powerful, 4-star admiral father made sure he got many undeserved breaks in life. He grew up as a smart assed, entitled brat. McCain finished 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy. He said he enjoyed being off-duty more than flying. He drove a fast car, chased women and gambled. He fancied himself as a ‘maverick.'

He recklessly crashed several planes because he enjoyed being a daredevil. His flying record should have gotten him tossed out of the military, but he knew he was immune due to his powerful connections. He wet-started his jet engine as a jape and it caused the plane behind him to fire a missile. McCain quickly dropped his bombs and ran below decks—never bothering to help in the fire-fighting effort. His bombs exploded and almost sunk the Forrestal. 134 sailors were killed and a helicopter whisked McCain away because many in the crew wanted his scalp.

He sang like a bird while being a POW in Vietnam and disclosed highly classified information to his captors. To be sure, he did suffer broken bones and was bayonetted upon his capture, but when the North Vietnamese realized they had an Admiral’s son, he received special treatment. When he returned to America, he cruelly divorced his wife, who was hospitalized for a long while after a car accident. He then married a rich woman who could fund his political ambitions. Once in power, he then systematically voted against veterans and MIAs.

Trump was right to speak out against McCain, and now the senator harbors a grudge. The anti-vet, warmongering McCain needs to retire before he causes more grief.

protip: make a John McCain folder (you should already have one) and save this in a .txt file, thanks to original author.

The problem is the majority who will replace those voting white boomers are commie beaners.

take solace in knowing this cuck is doomed to the ninth circle of hell during the military funeral.

isn't there something about the u.s. losing a shit load of more planes after his capture?

Why not both?

He says that as though association with these men is anything other than an honor.

Holy shit the biggest mistake trump ever made was supporting this horrific faggot.

The shills are now sucking dick in an attempt to d&c, I've seen everything now.

Do it in the winter or the snowbird boomers who vote for this lumpy old faggot won't be here.

I dunno Henry Cabot Lodge seems pretty terrible.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone online defend this piece of shit or even say they like him.

didnt he run against king nigger in 2012?
i didn't even vote in that election.

2008 yeah. 2012 was Romney. I meant in the last 4 years or so though.

oh, fug, i voted for that ghoul in 2008 then. my polling place looked like the welfare line.

McCain gets lynched when

Come to think of it, I've never heard anyone defend him either.
>somehow still in office

When Arizona finally votes him out.

There must be some way this moldy old faggot trouncing around the world trying to undermine the Trump administration is illegal.

mccain picked sarah palin to be his vp, he has absolutely no credibility and needs to shut the fuck up

you seem to have neglected to take into account a certain agency user

McCain is a traitor, he broke Article V of the Code of Conduct and he gave arms and supplies to ISIS terrorists.

He can eat shit and die.

Looked him up, he seems like a great man, what are you talking about?

Not only this but Songbird McCain was buddy buddy with his jailer who said McCain lied about torture to win votes.

nbcnews.com/id/25418965/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/hanoi-hilton-jailer-says-hed-vote-mccain/#.WNcz62e1vZ4

Not to mention how bad he is at landing planes.

Libshits were saying they don't like his policies, but respect him as a hero when he was shilling against the travel vetting process. They have no allegiance and will go to anything against trump.

His rich business partners. They think it would be wise to start a hostile takeover of the oil fields. The people currently controlling them are, well, not holy enough.

How soon until the old man has his passport pulled and is sent to his room without his tapioca?

How the fuck is McCain still alive? The same infusions of infant blood the kikes get, I assume?

Woah, what a twists!

They aren't invincible that's for sure.

t. David Rockefeller

Put a bullet in Skeletor already.

violence is bad user; fullchan doesn't support violence in anyway.

Instead, we should cherish our elderly member of the senate by giving him a fun helicopter ride.

Did you ever hear about how he blocked the search for missing Nam vets?

theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

If McCain's father committed national treason,and McCain committed national treason then will his son one day?

His son has committed Racial treason.

bannon is not the bad goy, its mcain. bannon and flynn were arguably the decisions trump made. mattis is a neocon with some ok ideas, mcmaster is a good standin for flynn. bannon understands that the east is rising. and the U.S best friend in the world right now is japan, not NATO. the europeans are fickle for the most part. they undermine every decision but dont even pay to protect themselves. europe wants to destroy their own population base. until they unfuck their situation we wont get much support from them. and china hold huge sway over our biggest allies in the ME like saudi arabia. and china has a territory dispute with japan. and vietnam, and the phillipenes. the list goes on and on, even india and they have a border dispute with pakistan, whos closest ally is china. and north korea, chinas rabid dog shooting ballistic missiles into japanese waters, a nation protected by the U.S.its a shit show.

the middle east status quo probably wont change much as there dosent seem to be much of a strategy if they actually depose assad. syria would just become another failed state like iraq. and more cheap oil for whoever controls the oil fields.

He was anti-white

They were similar in 08 where they claimed they liked the "smart" McCain of the past but couldn't believe he'd turned into such a warmongering racist misogynist so wow u guise better vote Obama. They can forgive anyone for anything if they help build a narrative.

He sold his soul to Moloch to get out of the Vietnam torture camp. At least he was tortured at one point.

Mccain hires people onto his campaign/staff team through various law firms in Arizona that also represent the Saudis, recently in their water appropriation in Arizona. They use these connections to communciate what the Saudis want to Mccain. he also received anonymous donations from Qatar through friends and relatives. Mccain's foreign policy platforms mirror the goals of the government of Qatar but he also gets support from Israel

From what I remember, he looked like a decrepit zombie going into the primaries, then he "suspended" his campaign right before the first debate, which was supposed to be a strong move but made him seem unprepared and incompetent. Then his worthless VP pick bombed every interview in a row. The GOP threw the election to King Nigger on purpose.

Does McCain ever shut up?

Good. I'd rather an enemy that's open and easy to see. The whole reason cuckservatives are such a dangerous threat is that by calling themselves conservative and having pale skin, they lull stupid people into thinking they're the good guys.

Bannon is a race realist (albeit foolishly sympathetic of Israel), McCain is a race traitor on top of being a kike puppet. That is the chief difference.

Bannon is a zionist neo-con and kike puppet

I corrected that for you

It's "foolish", in that the kikes are going to lose, not the way you meant it. Bannon and every other shabbos goy at Kikebart knows exactly what they're doing.

You sound like Thernovich. McCain is a kike-puppet just like his father.

trump wins

You corrected shit. Bannon was kicked out of office and his security clearance was revoked because he went against the ZOG and their false flag gas attack.

Why does McCain think he has any say in anything? NO ONE likes McCain. He lost the election to fucking obongo of all people and thinks that he has any credibility at all?
I swear, out of all the people in our government there is no one that pisses me off more than john fucking mccain, it will be a bright day when this worthless cunt withers and dies

Because a lot of us would turning the entire arab world into a nuclear hellscape as a desirable in itself.