#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: This War Continues Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
-twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
-blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=bab555c34eece404a5916dd292939b57
archive.is/ZnvXq
archive.is/TwZh9
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/739584859815837696
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
archive.is/COafr.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34392214/#q34399202
archive.is/ZKLqW
archive.is/C9BMg.
hollaforums.com/thread/9577210/video-games/gamergate-notyourshield-gg-nys-this-war-continues.html
archive.moe/v/thread/259206461
archive.is/C9BMg
archive.moe/v/thread/259239719
archive.is/8wiFk
archive.moe/v/thread/259248941
archive.is/fdtBt
archive.moe/v/thread/259256930
archive.is/H7gQx
archive.moe/v/thread/259266268
archive.is/eKvgo
archive.is/http://strawpoll.me/2401411/r
archive.is/h6qj6
archive.is/http://strawpoll.me/2401421/r
archive.is/NINvu
archive.moe/v/thread/259271020
archive.is/RaJpk
archive.moe/v/thread/259274340
archive.is/l9QFM
archive.moe/v/thread/259279048
archive.is/h7GqD
archive.is/hdvdz
twitter.com/mombot/status/739563564097110016
archive.is/akjxB
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/739566568393297927
strawpoll.me/2401411/r
archive.is/pvgmV
strawpoll.me/2401421/r
archive.is/LR7Wz
twitter.com/SmegmaHero
tsumino.com/Book/Info/22070/1/trauma-overwrite
twitter.com/SokaRokaa/status/738370672271888384
reddit.com/user/SupremeReader/submitted/
twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/with_replies
blog.torproject.org/blog/statement
facebook.com/supanovaexpo/posts/10154273451317360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S43832217
archive.is/Js5GU
archive.is/a2CHX
archive.is/Wrmyf
archive.is/68Wgr
archive.is/QAPSY
archive.is/SnqP0
archive.is/gFnaj
archive.is/sXbxR
twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/739761888167239680
kukuruyo.com/2016/06/06/cirsova-magazine-cover/
patreon.com/posts/cirsova-magazine-5730608
twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/739813322841853953
Battle.net
mmo-champion.com/content/
archive.is/0439z
archive.is/OPzmx
a.uguu.se/4VHVeWSZIdmo_LingerieisnotArmor-TropesvsWomeninVideoGames.mp4
archive.is/Q9dAD.
archive.is/cvxax
twitter.com/mikoyanan/status/739861912234561536
youtube.com/watch?v=MrPyQHaZfLc
youmagictube.com/watch?v=MrPyQHaZfLc
troydefense.com/pumpactionrifle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Under 500 posts in the last bread

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=bab555c34eece404a5916dd292939b57

early bread

Old bread: archive.is/ZnvXq

FOR GILDA

They call us dead but we are undead and we've made enemies in high locations.

At least when the bread is shorter archive.is works. Has there been any progress on finding out what the problem is?

GALKO user. I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU.

you failed

FOR HER

Our allies reach even higher.

surely you meant the nipples

I WANT TO BULLY HER

GamerGate is over:
archive.is/TwZh9

Are you one of those recommending bad games to her on Twitter?

it's ogre

I'm the one that lies to her so I can knock her up and not take responsibility for the baby

Previous anons suggested the banner JS was the problem, so I suggested to the archive.is manager to block the banner JS. The manager did so, but that only extended the archives from 600 posts to 650. Another user said to archive with TOR supposedly as to go around the JS, but I have my reservations about archiving in such a way.

No, he meant tits.

Right, yes, nipples, my bad.

Jesus

Screw you too

I thought you liked flats chests,you filthy degenerate.

We can both screw her at the same time for maximum bullying!

I'm too lazy for to make it so, val.
I'll do it next time.

EVERY-TIME I POST GILDA THIS GUY HAS TO APPEAR TO BULLY HER WHY I CAN'T ANYMORE

Could be worse, he could cuck you in Artificial Academy.

pls no

Making her cry bring me joy user

I doubt anyone cares enough about her to even make her.
I could try. I have nothing better to do right now. She won't have her hat though

I want to put Kanako on a diet. A sex diet.

Also, a preemptive
FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

That was me. It worked that one time but I haven't been able to repeat the success even with the #_random_ trick. TOR gets the same hangup on the banners.js as any other browser I've tried.

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/739584859815837696

Your dad owns an island. Suck shit.

You know what, I'm out. Do whatever you want, just don't touch her.

Stop right there right now.

I'll never understand why you do this, can't you let me post a pic of Gilda before you replying saying that pure degeneration?

Goddammit.

I wish there was a kill button to kill anyone who likes Gilda.

I'd press that shit in a heartbeat.

Damn it

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

You want to Kill Vivian who secretly likes her in the tsundere way?

Ow, the edge.

Is it 100% co-opted or there are still 2014 folks around here?

If she likes her, she deserves it.

Wasting a button on gildafags and not nwo fags, I am disapoint.

Can't you be any more blue-pilled for fucks sake.

Wasn't Gilda Mars created in a 2D version of Artificial Academy, at least in the sense of both being lewd character creators?
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129

Stop falling for ggr disinfo for fucks sakes

Don't even reply to him

Since the news with the disguised forced update, any news about another jewry from Micro$hit ?

Some friends of mine who blocked W10's update through W8 or a fully updated W7 begin to get blocked from other Microsoft services, like Skype, and I wondered if anyone here got news about something like that. It didn't affect people who used an unupdated W7, though.

This entire picture is what happens when you go to places like Twitter and Reddit

Never seen any of this happen in these threads whenever I'm up

Im using the gwx control panel. I am still good.

Blatant disinfo shouldn't go unopposed.
Remember, we know the shit going on. Other people don't.

That's it. It's over. I'm sorry.

Why though? There are other voip/chat clients.

Is there anything to Gilda's personality other than being stupid? I'm hung up on traits and fetishes

I'm not on Skype anymore, but some friends of mine still are, and I had the same report thrice today. The three of them had in common the fact that they were under the conditions for being ported forcefully to W10, and that they used a program to remove that forced update.

Try making normalfags use anything other than mainstream apps.

Guess it's time to convince them to use a new client, like uTox or something. As it stands, I don't know what M$ has done with Skype, but it wouldn't surprise me if there's an arbitrary library to check what updates you have that you're forced to use W10 now. This is the first I've heard about it, though.

It's easy if you force it on them, like M$ does to get new versions of Windows adopted.

day one. send emails, go to good sites, and play vidya at the pace I used to. not much else to do until happenings so I lurk and respond to shitty bait mostly

Gilda is an always kind and candid girl, who wants everyone to have a good time and to be nice with each other. But she's a bit of a pain and an idiot about it, as she is rather childish, and repeatedly, in obvious ways, is rather demanding about getting validation, attention and support for anything she says or does, even for the most irrelevant things.
She tends to keep her emotions in check, both to look a bit happier and to pretend like she totally doesn't hurt, deep down, knowing she's a bit less intelligent, a bit less capable, a bit less beautiful and a bit less interesting than other people.
But she tries, she keeps trying, oftentimes fails, but hey, at least she's always got something to do or say, and is always up for some multiplayer.

Also, lucky quints

Val is it true the ass being posted as Ralph Shills was really yours?

Why did 8diamonds believe the info they had on you was Ralph Shill.

Shit, I thought the board was going much faster than expected. Guess I'll have to retry in a few minutes.

Fuck off ralph shill.

Being embarrassingly inferior to Freya is another good trait of hers

Dubs confirm.

How's this?

Not Ralph shill, 8diamonds where digging him but the info they where digging was really you. They have photos and info from GGinParis which they thought was Ralph Shill.

I've got a question: Who cares?

Fuck off ralphshill.

Not bad I guess. A bit lazy.

you ain't pulling that old bullshit loophole with me

Seems accurate to me, although I'm confused as to how Sexual Experience and Anal Experience are two different things.

Saria best hugfu

Congratulations, you didn't even need to spam posts for that get.

Nice work.

quints confirm

Val's about the closest to being that pic and he still isn't that bad.

I think this picture's entirely bullshit, though. Albeit still kinda funny, this mad at TFYC is so old even shitchan stopped using this argument two months after it happened, and each time I read "gamergateplus" I chuckle.

Obviously it happened when she was doing this

And everyone seems to forget "op chemo" was Holla Forums's idea.

Ya know, sometimes I feel bad for prominent hate groups. You know, like ISIS, Nazis, the KKK, etc.

Like, they get a bum rap, you know? Here, let me explain.

ISIS

KKK

Nazis

But then along comes gamergate, worse than all 3 combined!

Gamergate

"Horrifying! Ghastly! I literally can't even right now! How do these evil gamergators get away with it??"

See my point? All these other groups had to put in Maximum Effort to be remembered as horrible hate groups. All we had to do is call out video game bloggers for their rampant corruption, and disagree with beta beardmen on twitter. Hitler must be spinning in his grave right now. Shit, someone needs to hook some wires up to it and turn it into a generator, solve the energy crisis.

Now that makes sense.

Speaking of OP Chemo.
If only I had the foresight to archive threads back then.

Wait, they actually got a kill count of over ONE hundred?

Eh. We all learned in time. I still got images recommending people use "do not click" and write polite letters to the editor. Mistakes is how we learn.

Just summon the Memeteor already.

What IS the kill count of the KKK anyway? Funny thing is that the Dindu Defense Department, DDD for short or BlackLivesMatter if you prefer has racked up more property damage than the KKK did burning crosses

No idea honestly. I just know back in the early days they committed murders and lynchings. I figure a couple hundred at least?

What the fuck do you think you're doing moron?

allegedly

The sooner MSM folds, the better. The majority of news only coming from five sources is asking for trouble.

Which reminds me of archive.is/COafr.

Isn't it wild? Or how about how SJW protesters are more violent and do more damage than the Westboro Baptist fucking Church. Remember them? They were peaceful. Horrible, but peaceful. SJWs preach the same brand of hate, except they are loud, they attack, they chant twitter hashtags, shits fucking nuts.

This is how game journalism should be.

Westbouro was dangerous because they goaded people into positions in which westbouro could sue their asses.

Oh shit!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34392214/#q34399202

Archive.is has the threads in pic related if you want more.

I'm just about done, just missing sexual item and fetishes. Traits and fetishes say pick two but I'll be going over it in another editor that doesn't have that restriction

Yes, the whole thing was a con. The whole family were lawyers. But that was their angle! They would protest for awful causes, in the hopes that people would attack. I mean really, all they did was yell mean shit. They never cornered people, attacked people, burned cars and shit.

No, only gravestanding.

Obviously ALL of them

Good meme. There were asians, blacks and even muslims in Nazi Germany's armed forces.

Down's Syndrome

I might have to rethink my opinion on the Nazis.

Really hope he keeps making these, the guy's got a talent for talking shit about vidya

Cool. Also, an archive of the archive: archive.is/ZKLqW

Since she seeks so much approval, how about kissing and bukkake? I don't know what to put in lel for sexual item.

Sexual Item would obviously be "Lewd PMs"

The man has a way with words, goddamn

this is a crime

Yeah. I'm so sick of the media calling people who beat people up, and light cars on fire

I hope he keeps up the rhyming descriptions, they're pretty good and flow surprisingly smoothly. I hope he gets a job doing this like the Sonic shitposter.

Should have added all the caressing options as well for that maximum lovey-doveyness.

Hitler was rather fond of Muslims, IIRC.

I second this.

I wonder what they would call violent protests. I'm betting on Trump centric protests, regardless of any violence that occurs.

Are you sure archive.is got them?

>regardless of any LACK of violence that occurs.

Fixed.

This is the fist thread on the list archive.is/C9BMg. The others should be there too.

Man do the goon's ever get sick of going after mombot?

How many of these sites this guy has?

hollaforums.com/thread/9577210/video-games/gamergate-notyourshield-gg-nys-this-war-continues.html

Gibe archive plox

It's a girl who supports gamergate. They go twice as hard on them, because women and minorities aren't allowed to oppose them.

What's best for mankind, of course.

It's done. Have fun bullying her with your benis

upvote.

Right.

archive.moe/v/thread/259206461 -> archive.is/C9BMg
archive.moe/v/thread/259239719 -> archive.is/8wiFk
archive.moe/v/thread/259248941 -> archive.is/fdtBt

archive.moe/v/thread/259256930 -> archive.is/H7gQx
archive.moe/v/thread/259266268 -> archive.is/eKvgo
archive.is/http://strawpoll.me/2401411/r -> archive.is/h6qj6 (Broken, but the unarchived link works)
archive.is/http://strawpoll.me/2401421/r -> archive.is/NINvu (Same as above)
archive.moe/v/thread/259271020 -> archive.is/RaJpk
archive.moe/v/thread/259274340 -> archive.is/l9QFM
archive.moe/v/thread/259279048 -> archive.is/h7GqD

Will do. Is there a higher resolution version?

it's one of those sites that scraps Holla Forums threads and make it looks like it's a forum with usernames and shit

archive.is/hdvdz

isn't it dead? no one is working on it as far as I remember

this man is a goddamn poet

twitter.com/mombot/status/739563564097110016

It looks like 9volt got asshurt at cyborg wolf for making fun of Anita and criticism like that. He sperged out even more at mombot and then retweeted some supposed dox of her name, but it was a ceo from some company.

Maybe if I applied myself I could upscale it but there's no point since the data in the card is what matters

archive.is/akjxB

It's sort of dead, but the archive.org link worked, which is what I used to archive those threads.

Noted.

Euro–anons, I feel for you.

He's making game reviews now?

I'm okay with this.

And of course in other threads, John Kelly and his crew are going after her.

twitter.com/9_volt88/status/739566568393297927

He just keeps going. He is asshurt at Mark kern, a game developer, talking about how reviewers and bias towards things rather than review videogames for gameplay.

It died around this year's beginning I think but now it redirects to archived.moe now. We also had an 8archive.moe that was Holla Forums's exclusive but it closed and went on a permanent hiatus

I'm glad that the police are focusing on the important issues while black gangs are running around with guns

Remember that there is an user out there that wants to benis nina freeman

Yep. They go after her and some other guy who posted a this post below joke becasue they did not get the joke. They even call him retarded for not getting why they have a problem with the joke.

I think i just got cancer reading everything that followed that shitfest

hes a fucking wordsmith

did he ever get his twitter back?

Soon you'll see the same article but about Canada.

I really hope Trump wins, because I gotta job in the states lined up and I really don't want to Trudeau cancer to Hillary cancer

But what the fuck does it have to do with the video game?! Jesus these people are retarded.

Fuck it, where's the next plague?

Working but ugly archives for the strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/2401411/r -> archive.is/pvgmV
strawpoll.me/2401421/r -> archive.is/LR7Wz

Ironically or coincidentally enough, depending on how much faith you put in people noticing patterns, George Orwell was born in GB and yet this shit happens.

oh I didn't notice the "d"

Did you notice all of the SJWeebs? I see so many Fate avatars and JoJo avatars talking about how mean mark kern is and how he doesn't know anything about videogames. All of them talking about their hatred of bigot weebs and anime avatars. Most of them do have autism though as admitted in their profile, so maybe that is it.

I have no idea why 9volt is so asshurt. The guy himself is so pathetic that he makes what he sees as a good tweet and then gets bots and goons to retweet it by asking them too. He gets more asshurt when someone makes fun of him and then uses how many retweets he got to try and make a point.

I'm retarded, he was actually born in India and I didn't bother looking that up until now.
Bully me gently.

I'm not sure anymore if it's not easier to just burn it all down and start over.

I wish I could be as lucky as you. I am going to be stuck in canada for a while.
My new kitten deserves better.

I remember when that azu guy was somewhat sane. And then he burnt out on Holla Forums and went full retard after that acid man FBI nonsense (Which went fucking nowhere, and no one went to jail, etc. JUST like we said it would. Bunch of morons)

Keep applying pressure

I dunno man, I get fucking pissed when an admitted retard tries to make fun of me

It's an aside, but I do wonder if Trump wins, we will see conservative canadians and europeans coming here to try to escape. They could replace the libs going to canada

We support free speech, but not if it offends anyone. God forbid if someone gets offended by a different opinion such as, "Maybe we should focus on our infrastructure and rising debt rather than pay for more immigrants."

Is that Dr. P? I don't think I have seen this one, so could I get a name please.

Not much longer and mere existence becomes a felony if you happen to be the wrong kind of person. Welcome to the camp.

I shouldn't post this, but the thread is slow.

He's been banned on two accounts. His current twitter he doesn't seem to use publicly. twitter.com/SmegmaHero

I could make fun of you, but an assburger making fun of people is its own cruel entity.

Moving is a pain in the ass. And I just started seeing someone, so It's not going to be easy to move

Trauma Overwrite
tsumino.com/Book/Info/22070/1/trauma-overwrite

Autistics have a hard time understanding social nuances like jokes and sarcasm.

As it turns out, I actually did read that one but never noticed the reaction. Please no bully. Thanks for helping me out though.

twitter.com/SokaRokaa/status/738370672271888384

SJWs really are shit.

Look at those tweets once, then look at this spoiler. Then look at the dates on these tweets.

This explains most SJWs to be honest.

I know after everything thats happened/come to light, but its still funny just how much kelly acts like a fucking goon, right down to the arguments

Well I know at least 24 other canadians that are getting jobs in the states since Trudeau doesn't care about making jobs here. All trade work or construction work.

Canadians are gonna replace Mexicans in the US, especially for concrete work. Me and 16 others of the people I know got hired by the same Concrete Contractor

???

This has been brought up multiple times, actually
God, that entire scene was fucking weird
now avoid F3AR like the fucking plague

I wish I could find animation or advertising work down in the states. I would love to move down there, especially since they kinda nuked the canada film fund which cut back jobs.

I didn't even realize what had happened until the second time I played it. I seriously thought those were just regular ghostly moans and groans, regular ghostly thrashing, and regular ghost pregnancy

Hypocrisy.

Also happened before the takeover.

Sorry I'm late. Thank you tophat!

although, as the other user said, could you edit it to give her inverted nipples please?

For her

Whoa thanks man.

Haha oh god how young are you?

Summoning it every night user

I hurried to post that

The queen needs to put on her breaches and put an end to this cuckery

Tell me more about how the Holocaust is a lie, user.

You anglos are so cute in your revisionism.
Even the official account by Israel itself, which is biased as fuck, says 5mil tops.
If your figure is out by one million people you might want to do some research outside the mainstream propaganda.

Draw your mom

That's an odd way of saying Russian Communists, because that's their high score under Stalin.

The only way that number is accurate its not is if they are including the ally faction kills and the kills that each one of their allies got.

Israel says that 5 million JEWS at most were killed, but "the Holocaust" was not limited to even mostly Jews, as millions of Poles and other groups were also killed. I hesitate to say "supposedly" because I don't even fucking care if it was real or not, but at least get your arguments right.

Nice try but we were specifically talking about Jews only.
Now be a good boy and put that goalpost back to where you've picked it up from.

Right, I'll agree that the number was actually at least around 2 million, because that's approximately what Korherr wrote in his report to Adolf Hitler about the numbers from 1943.

I mistook you as denying it happened at all despite the evidence to the contrary, which, while a legitimate interpretation of your post, was a hasty assumption on my part. Mea culpa.

the nazis gassed a lot of retards in sanitariums and then moved in them to use as barracks, my greatfather was an accountant for the sanitarium and they told them what was the big deal, they are just going to sleep! So, I surmise there was a tard holocaust as well and maybe those numbers are included

I have US citizenship but I don't even know at this point, is anywhere safe?

crows are cool

Just so you know df530d is very likely a revolt shill given their first post was low quality John Kelly-esq bait.

Holocaust derail in progress!

Kek gets more than seven billion.

BEAT THAT HITLER!
Oh, sorry, you're dead.
BWAH-HAW!

/pdfs/user reporting in.

Mars is looking good.

The pain man, the pain.

Sorry for taking the bait, user. It just tastes so good

You guys can be even more paranoid than revolt/kelly most times.
Reminds me of the times where any twitter egg going shenaningans was "gamergate".

Kill yourself.

Does this mean I can demand compensation for annoying facebook invites?

y-you too

Why is Vivs hair and face not colored in top right corner?

Chan folks are mirroring SJWs too much in the usage of labeling as a whole substitute for an argument.
Expecting uniformity of opinion from the next person as the standard and being surprised to be met with anything other than a mirror.
But feel free to go back to your safe space, snowflake.

What the fuck, user? Put a spoiler on that!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Conjured lightning to destroy my internet line

That last one isn't a meme. That list isn't your blog.

The joke came from a post a while ago about a thunderstorm destroying the power grid and then it happened to his internet line.

Then don't say "my" at least.

Literally any unsolicited mail/message can be considered "annoyance, inconvenience or (to cause) needless anxiety”.

Those update news from your email provider? Illegal
Those mails from amazon/ebays trying to sell you more crap? Illegal

Now tell me if any company got the book thrown at then for this

Shill down, that's pretty tame, not like there was any headpatting.

sup gg
i want to ask a question plz

why and who are we fighting ?

We give a fair shake to people who come here in good faith. People like you who come in talking about how corrupt and coopted we are because we don't do what you want us to do, and then call us a hugbox when we inevitably tell you to fuck off, we don't take you seriously because you aren't here to discuss anything, you're here to start drama that we've retread countless times over the last 2 years. Come back with civility and good faith, and people here will hear you out.

I actually kind of agree, that last one has no place being on the list. This is the story of gamergate, not "interesting coincidences that happened to me".

How did we capture goon territory tho?

wasn't anything to do with gamergate but goonswarm lost most of their territory in EVE

Goons were completely eradicated in EVE.

I fight niggers and use GG as my cover.

you*

k ? plz answer

Aren't the British sort of known for always having a bullshit vague "public disturbance" law on the books for whenever they don't like you. (ASBO, SUS, etc.) This is just the internet equivalent.

lurk moar, faggot

In EVA, goons ended up in a major war with another faction, and they ended up losing sovereignty over their land, which is apparently fucking embarassing because that kills their influence over the game somehow.

ANSWER YOU FAG
I COMMAND YOU TO ANSWER

Well I just Finished watching Girls und Panzer

10/10 not so moeshit as I through, Conductor a QT, downloading the dubs of the movie on Nyaa right now to see it?

Do you feel in charge?

Guess I missed that one.

On the off chance you're genuine and not just shitposting, read the fucking OP.

MODS MODS MODS

the "who" part is kinda broad I'll give you that, but do you honestly need to think about a reason to "why"?

Trash

What is techlife? Where do they even get the idea that female devs are on the rise? There have always been female devs and the big name ones always hate this type of narrative.

What is the super secret GamerGays codeword for access to this super secret confidential information?

Some straya mag apparently.

even mentioning that data
Come the fuck on, user. Everyone who is anyone in this site knows how to get that information. Be thankful I'm spoonfeeding you.

The link to where you learn it is in the pic; be sure you have your patriarchy ID code ready so it doesn't autoreject you.

I wanna fight my dog

Dude, don't post that shit here!

What if they get Premium accounts!?

And for fuck's sake remember that your Patriarchy ID Code™ has a TTL attached to it and if you fuck it up you have to wait another week for a new temporary code to generate.

Woah, woah, don't give them any hints. Newfags need to learn on their own.

I'm sure all the idiots shitposting will stop once we get to the bump limit.

That's what these are for.
Can't fucking get them without the proper rites, rituals and sacrifices. There's a reason why Premium is mostly sanitized.

quality straya journalism

I think it's more "more women than men are going for garbage 'game development' degrees at diploma mills." At least, that's the general path that particular narrative follows.

You don't expect those fine, upstanding publications to mis-gender those strong, independent transwomyn-who-don't-need-no-transmen, do you user?

If this is what you aspire for in the games industry, just stay out of the business. You're only going to hurt yourself.

Is anyone following the recent rash of gamedropping? This guy has posted about a dozen to KiA in the past few days.
reddit.com/user/SupremeReader/submitted/

They're right though. They've been on their knees sucking off the journos and it's time to get up.

I wonder if butteredbeans panda and vleet are still dating

Does anyone have the video of hotwheels shooting a gun or the tweet of the video?

I can practically guarantee it's on /k/ somewhere

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/with_replies

This game is lewd.

And people said anime wasn't going to become real.

Get the newds mod, tophat. I actually fucked up and didn't put the uncensor for vaginas in properly, so I still get a beam of light instead of full nudity. Whoops.

I stumbled onto a website with hundreds of pages of Asukas that I didn't have.

Bet you don't have this one.

Beams of light is a ninja art though
stop breaking canon faggot

I like this artist, I was gonna commission them at some point but never really got around to it
they have a breddy nice style, not for like fapping to but the art is unique and pleasant to look at

neofags

We all know this is the superior Asuka.

Beams of light are gay, I want the vaginas.

low-hanging fruit warning
Wow, what a fag.

That's not Asuka Kazama.

Do you all think this is going to get better?

Just have been wondering about that, how far this all goes. Funny how it all started with a simple scandal, and now it seems like the entire world is against even the remote suggestion that the press is a bit out of control.

It keeps me up at night, all the censorship, the lies, the re-writing of history. How long all this has been happening under our noses until gamergate started.

Now arrests.
Arrests for what can be deemed "offensive".
What a terrifying time to be alive.

I hope you all have the capability to protect yourselves. Go full /k/ if you can. Anything so you all can be a little safer if things do indeed get worse.

Honestly I think it's about to.

Make up your mind, faggot.

did you guys saw/discussed this already?

blog.torproject.org/blog/statement
>>>Holla Forums607133

I mean, I get it, this is a Tibetan tapestry appreciation site for little girls, but some of us are actually dudes. Also boobs are rad.

Eventually, but I think like most things, it's going to get worse before it gets better. If you grab your tinfoil hat, you can argue that these kinds of important choices were never in our control, and the world is run by an oligarchy that we never get to see the face of. That said, going /k/ doesn't hurt for protecting yourself as long as you take appropriate measures to train yourself.

I don't have a witty come back, so instead have more Senran.

Anyone got a pastebin of the archives from last week? checked the last archives of the breads and don't see anything from last thursday.

My shitpost on Holla Forums a couple of years ago changed the course of history with imageboards and SJWs

Its a really weird feeling

i want to go to neofag and make an account and say fag

Nice trips.

Anyway that thread makes the whole TOR thing seem like a real shit show.

weird feeling innit?

I used to post traffic reports comparing sites before we knew Alexa was a shitI also started a bread with ARCHIVE RALPH RETORT and look where we are now.now I'm a hotpocket. who'da thunk?

Just fuck off.

what is stopping you?

it's chock full of SJWs, that's most of the problem

It's a reference to this.

Anyone want to have some fun?

I can't into streams, but I found that my favorite old Jackie Chan Kung Fu movie is on Youtube, shekel-free. Enjoy.

Having finished rewatching Django Unchained, I've decided that no, it doesn't seem SJW inspired and the only thing really, truly offesnive about it was Tarantino's fake ass accent

Now did you go outside like I told you to NEET?

I'm having fun already… Watching one of my favorite animes of all time.

What's sexier than a female thief? 3 SEXY female thieves!

You don't tell me what to do! I did

Does Content ID really gives a crap about a 1978 movie?

Anyone digging on Treehouse still?

facebook.com/supanovaexpo/posts/10154273451317360

what

There's more than 1 of these, do you have the rest?

It just keeps getting longer. I might legit just start calling them all "fags" out of sheer convenience.

You know, at this point, everyone should just tell the fat, angry lesbians who keep messing with the acronym to fuck off.

Australia was a mistake

every. fucking. time.

0/10 wouldn't hang.

alright let's check this out

L - lesbos
B - bi
G - gays
T - tranny
Q - qt (?)
IA - internet aristocrats
+ - plus everyone else (?)

something like that?

Now look how stupid you are.

I remember one user claiming that this snowflake shit was something of a response to the nihilism and acceptance of irrelevance of the nineties. I wonder how long it will be till we get something new.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transfaggot
Queerbait
Intersex
Asexual
+ = Allies

Don't ask me why I know this stupid shit.

I do Believe Q is for Queer

If the bulldykes keep adding more letters to the LGBT acronym, we'd have the entire alphabet on it in no time.
God, I hate these daft cunts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum
you wanna try that again, Holla Forums?

Well, they already stole all the colors of the rainbow, it's only fitting the selfish fuckwits would try to take the entire alphabet too.

Oh please Europe and Murica are just as bad if not worse right now.

Did all that stuff with Shaun King get dropped?

does it matter?

also

Don't forget Canada.

I have no idea, I completely forgot about it. Also I went away from Holla Forums for a while and I'm still catching stuff up

The "he's white" stuff, maybe, but he still has a reputation as a con artist.

He double down, still says his daddy was black while mommy did him behind the back of his white "stepfather".

Didn't really took the implication of his Black father being a fucking dead beat asshole who left his mother and him if it was true.

I was the person who pushed for using archive.today instead of Donotlink. I made and linked the /g/ thread about how Donotlink was useless and posted a pasta about it in the thread a few times, then other people picked up on it and posted reminders themselves until almost everyone knew. At some point a reminder not to use Donotlink got added to the OP and then stayed there forever, it was only removed a few months ago. I wonder how long people would have kept using the Donotlink placebo instead of archiving if I hadn't done that?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S43832217
archive.is/Js5GU

And funnily enough, donotlink.com no longer exists. There's also archive-tan art. Had that post not gone through, there would be art of a dead donotlink-tan.

he's either right or had his nose done to look like a nog.

I didn't even know Donotlink was dead. Good, it really was a useless service. Their business model was to convince communities that hated each other to go through them and then insert their own ads. While not as important as archiving as the standard it's nice to know I contibuted to them shutting down too.

It was also nice when Vice and some other outlet did those articles complaining about archiving, though for a while it was worrying that they might shut it down somehow.

GIDDY UP, GAMERGATE

If you guys wanna cause some ass hurt you should hijack D.VA from Overwatch as a pro GG symbol.
Obviously the GG refers to Good Game here, but it might trigger some people if they think Blizzard supports GG.

I wonder what his family thinks about this.

I feel that archive.is is still on their sights, specially now that people use it constantly. No longer you can easily go to archive.org and request shit to be erased.
People tried archiving cp not too long ago to fuck it over but I think it slowed down.
All it is needed is some high profile from the Right Side™ to have a compromising tweet saved to rev up their hitpiece engines and subsequent coordinated ddos/hack attacks from their goon pals

That looks kind of fun. Something for the twitter folks I guess

I remember some sjws were triggered in the early days by thinking people were refering to gamergate when they said gg in game. What was more hilarious about that is that they obviously decided to play some games after gg started so they could claim they were the gamers not us, and ran into something common that they thought was new.

cant be fucked
I like playing D.VA though

apparently tumblr has turned her into some umaru blob
I wish tumblr would go and stay go

How is everyone doing? Anyone playing any new games? I have been playing planetside 2 for a while. The salt by the goon group and cuckchan both on the Vanu side is great. They blame thier losses on apparent zerg rushes and bad weapons when they have the best weapons in the game due to whining so much to the devs to buff their weapons.

rope wasn't long enough to break the neck you got to fall for like 5-6 feet before you worry about that and she doesn't look likes she weighs that much on top of that.

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious, they get weapons with no bullet drop, hardly any spread or recoil, and they still manage to bitch that they get outplayed by the faction with the middle-of-the-road weapons. Maybe they should stop sitting in their spawn room taking pot-shots at everyone. Just a thought.

They used to have damage drop over distance, but that was lost when they complained it was too weak despite demolishing everything at close range. Now it just works at any range compared to NC having either far range/close range with no middle ground and TR only getting huge amounts of dakka. The funniest part is I really only ever see Inflitrators, engineers with MAXs, and heavy assault. They use the most broken weapons with these classes and have the best MAXs. Just recently they complained to the devs that Vanu maxs need to be better at close range to stand up to NC shotgun MAXs and TR anti-vehicle MAXs. The devs finally told them to fuck off since they have the best all purpose MAX in the game.

can i get a link?

Started playing Majora's Mask. It's pretty cool so far but I just know keeping track of everything is going to become a chore.
Other than that, grinding early missions on high difficulty in EDF 2025 for better weapons
They're the faction the devs cater to in every fucking balance change. They get all the best shit but still manage to lose because unbreakable TR fighting spirit

Reminds me of back when M.A.G. was a thing. I played the shit out of it, and /k/ommandos generally flocked to the S.V.E.R. faction because slavshit weapons and filthy rebels. Like one of the AK models actually showed duct tape holding the grenade launcher on.

The other two factions whined and whined and whined on the official forums about how OP SVER was. To the point we got nerfed three or four times and we still held the #1 rank every single week until the servers shut down.

It was never our weapons, or the Domination base layout. It was that SVER actually used teamwork. Valorvaginas and Ravenfags tried to run and gun it like Call of Duty, never talked, and never used medkits on fallen comrades. In SVER the first fucking thing you took in every weapon load was a medkit. We used comms and coordinated at every level. You never heard screaming little kids in SVER either, because we didn't look "cool" like the other factions.

Grey Wolf Pride!

I shouldn't say recently. It was a couple months ago and I do not have the link sadly.

It gets funnier when our Holla Forums group for planetside causes server wide salt. No matter where we are and what we do, we will always be blamed as the worst of the worst in the TR faction for playing the game wrong and too aggressively or zerging. Every time Vanu loses something, they blame WWEW for it and talk about how TR is overpowered. The amount of goon and cuckchan asshurt is great.

I don't remember it being that bad, honestly. There's a lot of shit to do, but there's only so much that can be accomplished in three days. Not to mention a lot gets locked until you beat a dungeon, so it's not too overwhealming

Konami finally made MGS:PO playable on the vita so I've was playing that since I picked it up awhile back for dirt cheap. The game is a lot better when you can map the D-Pad to the second stick.

Now I'm just playing Neo Turf Masters as a a nice cool breeze blows through my room, shit is so relaxing.

Pretty good, just chomped on some sleeping pills and playing Diablo 1 for the P. Trying to decide what I want to play for my first stream tomorrow. Probably Wild Arms 2.

Playing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games for the first time, also Nep Rebirth. It's being fun so far

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior

played some overwatch and lost every game, then cleaned my room and changed my bedsheets
dunno what to do with the rest of my day

reddit.com/r/sex_with_dogs

Sarah?

You should try and draw, Marche.
Or, you know, play video games.

sorry, wrong url
reddit.com/r/sexwithdogs

nah just helping our furry pal

NIGGERS GET OUT

videogames

I wonder when was the last time either one had a cummy tummy

KoF 14 confirmed for buttslap.
Its over.

What?

That asshurt at black jokes by Jay moor and barber ross.

holy crap can he be more of a spindly jew?

Italians happen to look like that.

I would hope SNK would be smart enough to not do this.

They will never back down.
Somebody post the Ben Cuckchera pennz arcade report archive where he spends three pages getting triggered over trannies and Brazilian savages in KoF13.

Snk knows where the money is, and people who hated capcoms recent moves will gladly support a healthy competition.

how progressive

Haven't coons been Miss USA before?

Japan and Australia have been more progressive lately.
USA should really step up their game

That face while being kissed. Kek

Shes less coonish than she could be, but reading the bottom, I do not think that she won purly on merit. Then again, all competitions are shams.

More like 7/10head

Yeah, okay, Captain Pussy Plebbitor.

It a shot across Crapcom's bow, a well deserved one.

Looking around, apparently Ben didn't write that one.
archive.is/a2CHX

He did however get assblasted in the comments sections when people called it out. archives of the thread just in case, but it's mainly on page 1
archive.is/Wrmyf Page 1
archive.is/68Wgr Page 2
archive.is/QAPSY Page 3
archive.is/SnqP0 Page 4
archive.is/gFnaj Page 5, where he begs them to shut down the comments.

Hey, I only call it as I see it. Senrans has gotten more popular too, and not just with guys, but women too. Senrans are cute, and both sexes like cute, thpugh men may not admit to the fact as much.
now if you excuse me, my new kitten is being an adorable pain in the butt.

House broken or broken house?

Broken house and wont let me sleep. Adorable little girl though. Probably will need to encourage her to go to the box since she has not done so for a while.

punch her

I wonder if Miranda's house broken

Judea Apatow "If you don't like the FemBusters, you're a Trump supporter!" archive.is/sXbxR

Paul Feige and the rest of the cast, producer and writers are quiet about this shit because its going to be a career ender, but the white knight over there needed to signal virtue and shill for a terrible movie that didn't need a reboot.

No. But I am gping to change rooms and let her wander about while I rest on the couch.

Like a cat

Beautiful

Even more beautiful.

cats learn to shit in boxes pretty damn fast

just noticed the original ghostbusters was released in 1984.

And now they release the remake in 1984.

funny how it is. if you criticizes the new ghostbusters movie for anything, you are just a sexist woman hater. If you defend the new ghostbuster solely on the merit that it has an all female cast, you are not a sexist.

This is not hypocrisy because patriarchy.

sexism is the new anti-sexism. racism is the new anti-racism. And treating people equally is as bigoted as you can be

What did that hippie realize?

They had him check his white mans privilege.

Its because if when the movie fails, it will harm the narritive that women>men, and feminists do not want to admit that maybe they are not so great.

twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/739761888167239680

I dun did a do

Good job bruv.

Goddammit

Marche, good job. I still want a ce, but will make do with the 3ds game regular.

still better erin art than the guy they got to replace the other dude

Nice.

Oh god. Yes.

both will be futa

Oh Jesus, Eltonel is our elder god

At least it's not going to sexualise Guilda.

Why I was quoting the sick gift?

There needs to be a ss boobjob 4th pic congragulating him for "touching" the cow.

Remember : you ran away.

Wow, 4chan REALLY is cucked. At least you could pretend you are a Holla Forumsack or Holla Forumstard just for trolling a few years ago, now they behave like they are scared of offending anyone.

At least here we could worry about others and do some silly talks while calling everyone a faggot.

4chan is cucked and proud of it
just like france

Until 4pol sues twitter, facebook and youtube over antisemitism it ain't as cucked as France.

holy shit I'm seeing so many neofags RT this

It isn't France that sued, it was an independent jewish organization that happens to be french.

you had your chance to get rid of the jews in WW2 and instead you harbored them

Oh man this will be good.

I think jews represent like 1% of france's population
chill dude

And 4pol isn't the whole of 4chan, it's an independent jewish organization that happens to be on 4chan.

yea and muslims represent 95%
where does that leave the common man?

Not knowing the meaning of "common" from what I can see.

They represent not even 10%, user. First religion in France is still catholics and shit like that, and in a few years half of the population will be non-believers, as each generation's attachment to a religion statistically diminishes in our country (which might be why SJWism is less likely to get any kind of power).

It's the thinking mans fetish :^)

Isn't that the shitty webcomic artist that Holla Forums bullies?

Yep. I prefer the one which uses batman beyond to make fun of him.

What's so sad about this webcomic is that it's so massively easy to edit. Even changing massive parts of it just needs paint and some autism, because he just splashes some color here and there, even on the faces and shadows, and doesn't bother with anything more.

Most webcomics are lazy and / or simple. And usually unfunny.

Like most artists to be honest. "I wanna draw" implies you dedicate yourself to it, or just get into it because you want to have friends. Like learning the guitar only to pick up chicks, instead of actually investing so much effort into learning music in general. Or getting an instagram instead of an actual photography base.
It's hard being talented, and it costs both money and time. So you can simply drop your pants and let people cum in in exchange for some dollar on your patreon.

🦂 vs 🦀

Indeed. And it is hilarious that the best artists never shy away from sexuality and nudity. Bruce timm is the man, and one of my favourite artists.

🦂 vs 🦀

What are you trying to post faggot?

Good cucks

Honestly, i don't feel bad for the people that are still there, its just stupidity at this point.
Doesn't mean i'm not disgusted by the types that moved in though. I do love that they still think that were there somehow, in the shadows, really shows off the average goon/srs user's intelligence, really does

Still need one of lw saying she abused eron

🐌

Ok.

Hello?

DELETE THIS

How could that hurt Gilda? That's the hat, not her hair.

gildafag you're as retarded as her

That's reddit version gilda.

I already confessed that's why I like her so much. I'm almost like her

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

colored version

Provide context, idiot.

Its that channel anons started digging into and found scary AI bullshit.
Unfortunately I don't think anybody recorded the findings, oddly enough.

Marche, go to sleep. You did good with spike chunsoft and garunteed that I have something to look foward to. You deserved sleep.

Its only 11:46pm
I got like 2 hours till I fall asleep

you missed my grammer fopaux ok then.

Noice.

Hopefully there will be a colored version.

But why is it in .jpeg?

Go sleep earlier

I hope this turns out well for the fans

Look at who did a art.
kukuruyo.com/2016/06/06/cirsova-magazine-cover/
patreon.com/posts/cirsova-magazine-5730608
twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/739813322841853953

Hoping that this has at least half the success that Shovel Knight had.

Speaking of which, anyone know how is A&CP is doing?

Since you are still involved Im sure its not good news

k

>Blizzard just announced they're integrating Battle.net with Facebook

what does that mean?
I assume its just a dumb normalfag feature

I remember years ago it was able to connect with facebook and announce when you got achievements

Integrating as in you have the option or integrating as need to link or lose account?

Yeah, we know how well Real ID for the forums worked last time, and they already did it for Twatter, why not Kikebook? Tumblr is out of the question because of the porn.

mmo-champion.com/content/

Blizzard Entertainment and Facebook are working together to provide gamers around the world with new ways to connect and share their gaming experiences, while bringing more high-demand entertainment content to Facebook’s global platform.

The companies announced today that a major step in their ongoing collaboration will begin later this month with the integration of Facebook Login in Blizzard’s PC games. This will enable players to sign up for and log in to games such as World of Warcraft®, Heroes of the Storm®, Hearthstone®, Diablo® III, StarCraft® II, and Blizzard’s most recent blockbuster release, Overwatch®, using their Facebook accounts.

Adding Facebook Login will pave the way for new social functionality in Blizzard games while highlighting Facebook’s capabilities as a platform for sharing, viewing, and discussing AAA game content. As an example, Blizzard is in the process of incorporating Facebook’s Live API in order to create its own “Go Live” streaming functionality for its games. When this functionality is implemented, players will for the first time be able to livestream their Blizzard-gaming sessions directly to their Facebook timelines, and friends will be able to subscribe and be notified when new streams are available.

“Blizzard games are best when played with friends, so it’s important to us to provide our players with features and services that make it easy and fun to share their experiences with each other,” said Gio Hunt, executive vice president of corporate operations at Blizzard Entertainment. “We’re working closely with Facebook on this integration for Overwatch, as well as our other games, and we look forward to sharing further details on our plans as development progresses.”

As part of the collaboration between the two companies, Blizzard recently hosted multiple livestreams via Facebook. The first series of streams centered on Heroes of the Dorm™, Blizzard’s collegiate tournament featuring its popular team-brawler Heroes of the Storm. Last week, Blizzard hosted a livestreamed launch event for Overwatch on Facebook.

“Blizzard has a passionate community of players, and an incredible track record for launching innovative and high-quality gaming experiences,” said Leo Olebe, global games partnerships director at Facebook. “Our collaboration on Overwatch demonstrates Facebook’s commitment to partnering with AAA game companies, while further empowering Blizzard gamers to connect and share the content they're most passionate about with the friends they play with around the world.”

In preparation for the Overwatch launch, Facebook worked with Blizzard on a comprehensive mix of Facebook and Instagram marketing solutions—including Carousel ads, Canvas, and Instagram Marquee. Using the platforms’ powerful targeting capabilities, Facebook helped Blizzard present the game to a broad set of gaming and entertainment audiences within Facebook’s and Instagram's global audiences of 1.65 billion and 400 million people respectively. On Facebook, more than 650 million people play games connected to Facebook every month across web, mobile, and console.

archive.is/0439z
And this is why
archive.is/OPzmx

And all this facebook shit makes me hope that the chinese/russian hack and steall whatever they can from facebook. It would make the sony hack years ago look like a joke.

clearly PC players don't give no shit about political correctness
youtuber life being a best seller for this long is still disgraceful you little faggots

LOL

Nice quads for nice games not our fault

Lezzers
Groupies
Benders
Transniggers
Interpol
Azn

HELLO?
E
L
L
O
?

You know what to do.

Haha, everything is disabled already.

Still watching will revolution60's skimpy outfits show up?

bad user

ded

Wasn't onechanbara selling poorly though? Which is a shame, the game is actually really cool and NOT a musou, it's legit cuhrazee.

Everybody is in the Liru thread or fapping to Senrans.

Temporary 24hr Mirror: a.uguu.se/4VHVeWSZIdmo_LingerieisnotArmor-TropesvsWomeninVideoGames.mp4

Sorry user, it's an mp4.

I went back to 4/b/ once when I was drunk and wanted to troll, don't shit were you eat.

Boring normalfag shithole and a few people that I think was there for the same reason I was. Even 2010 was pretty alright compared to what it is now.

Yup, it's the same cancer it ever was. I could only stand 2 min and only because I was interested in the trailer. Then it's off to the same boring and debunked arguments.

wew

I want to watch Cat's Eye but I know there is a BD release of the first season with subs floating around online but I can't find the subs.

DED

Can I bake the thread then?

Not unless we're either at 700 and/or at page 13

Some SJW videogame show called "Videogame Nation" got cancelled.==

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4mt2vo/uk_video_game_show_videogame_nation_has_been/

Heh. Heheh hajajajahajahahahahahah. This is what feminism gets ya. This is what anita the game ruiner sarkeesians endorsment gets ya. A shitty game. Eat shit ea.

It's the ralph shill.

Don't click on a direct youtube link posted by the ralph shill.

wait for page 14, maybe even 15.

Anyway, this video is actually interesting because of how representative it is of gaming journalism; namely, filler bullshit about the author's life instead of the game itself makes it entirely obvious the journo is bored about even writting on the topic.

On mobile, no autoplay, no adbucks, plus ublock should be standard dor everyone in this thread. I simply wanted to confirm that they locked out all dissent

You could ask for an archive too: archive.is/Q9dAD.

Is there proof of island ownership? All I've seen is the tweet about crap internet connection their.

I missed that list, and I am suprised senran is not on there, same with onechebara. And I must wonder if she knows the tpp will kill her fair use claim?

you might like panty and stocking then.

archive.is/cvxax

THANK YOU CONWOMYNANITA

See the thread
Its doing shitty across the board.

wasn't that cancelled due to time constraints?

Now that he says it, I noticed it too when I played it

I don't remember seeing a single character genuinely happy about anything in the game at all. Everyone either has a neutral facial expression or a frown. I don't recall seeing any smiles.

Everyone's just kind of brooding, indifferent, or troubled about something. It's fucking weird

I still don't get where this shit is coming from. Who even came up with this and why did anyone take him seriously ?

To be fair, the first game was pretty much the same. The difference is, no one gave a shit about the story, the game was great fun on its own and that was what truly mattered.

It's Swedish.

I think they were just trying to pretend their story was deep by making the characters dark and unhappy.
Misery proves there is a lot happening inside their mind, so they're automatically deep people, ya know.

I wonder what theme should I use…

Lies (anita's new video), laughter (mirrors edge 2 being panned hard) and liru (its happening)

Well, don't ruin it with Gilda since we actually have Blunders Edge to talk about now

I got your theme right here.
twitter.com/mikoyanan/status/739861912234561536

As said, something about anita could be good, but getting panned when it was totally her fav game series and she even gave conferences about how to make it better, and normalfag-tier youtubers like making it even more popular how much of a scam artist… all that shit is actually great.

I suggest combining all 3 including liru.

Someone webm that Imperfect Dark spoof, because wow, its okay when Joshnita does it!

Fuck everyone that bought the narrative bundle.

Anita's involvement confirmed

I'm am so happy I'm not a Mirrors Edge fan

How's read only memories by the way ? Heard it's not too bad, but from a tumblr girl (she's not fully retarded so her opinion's not fully shit; she even played MGS1-3 and loved them, so she can have good taste)

These people…

There's a main character literally named Starfucker. You do the math.

>AnitaFaith Connors don't seem to take any joy

Heh, good cubans. And furfags tend to be suicidal anyways. Its real strange that ex communist countries are making better people than democratic countries.

I can name only 1 game from recent years that ubisoft made that are decent. Blood dragon. And those orcs look bad.

… does he fuck stars ? Because that'd be pretty fucking awesome.

Reminder the writers were taught by Anita how to write good characters
this is what, according to Anita, good female characters look like

So either a hilarious game like blood dragon or a shitty game.

Was there ever really any doubt that EA would fuck up the sequel?

The worst of situations tend to bring out the best and worst in people.

Speaking of which, there's also a somewhat chill band by the name of Starfucker.

It's a hackneyed cyberpunk story thats completely inundated with smug San Fransiscan hipster superiority complex.

Also the game constantly keeps snidely reminding you how much cooler your NPC sidekick is than you.

He's a graffiti artist.

Oh… okay. I guess if I someday feel bored enough to try it, I'll just pirate then

Need a webm on this asap

youtube.com/watch?v=MrPyQHaZfLc

Waiting for the "MISOGYNERDS HATE REALISTIC WOMYN DEPITIONS IN GAMES DONATE TO MY PATREON" articles.

We've really reached a point where a selling point of video games is that it can be played?

When it's short just add "magic" between you and tube

like this youmagictube.com/watch?v=MrPyQHaZfLc

Thanks, now people can enjoy their strawman without paying them a click

HELLO?

Hey, Gildafag, if you haven't decided the Edition to bake just tell me I have one ready

Save this.

I have to pay to get my propaganda fix now?

Nice, strawman.

The point in the original trailer was to show off all the guns you could "wear" or use.

Yeah, the same dude who can't take any criticism and thinks that one-dimensional strawmen is "good character development."

So they changed literally nothing from the original game, other than add a bunch of shiny toys to distract from the free running aspect. Thanks, EA.

So, uh, should we do some digging on the people behind this trainwreck or what?

WE NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME

FURTHER!, FURTHER I SAY!

Of course. Always dig.

Don't you know that only NY legal rifles should be produced?
troydefense.com/pumpactionrifle/

As much as I would like to blame Sarkie for this, wasn't the whole "she's involved as a consultant" thing debunked at some point?
It was something about her doing a conference at a DICE event and the whole rumor snowballed from there. of course I might be worng, but if that's the case she should appear sometwhere in the credits unless they know they have something to lose by acknowledging herwhich they do.

So, until getting actual proof of involvement I'll just asume it's just a case of EA being EA. This one still hurts because I was excited of the idea of having a sequel expanding on the ideas brought by the original game.

Video unrelated; Mr. @sonic_hedgehog can eat peppers just as well as he eats chilli dogs.

Huh, I'm surprised this was still airing.
The initial series felt really amateur, but still good, and I watched it every week until they changed the hosts and it got worse (ironically, just as Five Guys was kicking off). Stopped watching it completely after the Irish host did some scripted gamedropping.
I'll put the penultimate and final episodes on auto-record, and let you guys know if any knees get soggy on their deathbed.

They can thank their not enjoying me2 because of anita and everyone who told rhem story driven games are the future.

Mirror's edge was the last game they released that was actually good
also some EA cunts on twitter thanked her for her influence/insight if I recall, and her conferences at EA did involve female representation

Other studios claims to have been inspired by her work and have done their best to follow what she says. Even if she didn't have any direct involvement, which I very much doubt, she may have influenced them anyway. We'll find out if we play it. There's bound to be easter eggs or references to her if that's the case.

Ok, change the excited to "cautiously optimistic" until I saw that the features had litterally none of the things that made the original somewhat remarkable.

And acknowledging her influence is not exactly the same as being paid to get directly involved in the development process. The result of both scenarios is still shit, but one gives her more validity than the other.

Id argue deadspace 2, but that was more guilty pleasure than being good.

Is it me, or is the YT pop embed only working on small boards?
>>>/late/5
>>>/mu/69409

Well it's unconfirmed whether it was te case at the time already or not, but it's been confirmed that anita gets paid at least 20k per conference today.

Yeah, it was literally a bait thread on Holla Forums during the original kickstarter with a fake quote that a random idiot with a user-blog on Destructoid took seriously, and then it spread from there. Actual GG people were pretty good at knowing it was misinfo but a bunch of normalfags fell for it.

99.9% of those games are mobile garbage with microtransactions.
You give them access to your facebook to get freebies on game, meanwhile they use your account to shill to all your friends.

I haven't played the game myself, but I watched a friend play it in the EA Access demo or whatever while he was streaming.
There were definitely no smiles that I saw, but I noticed some other flaws as well.
The movement didn't seem to flow as well, probably due to attempted realism. You jump from higher up? You're going to be slow on the landing. You grab a pole to swing around a corner? Congrats, there went half your speed. You're a fictional character in a fictional universe where parkour is king, so have some lenience here.
You get some stupid-ass objectives like "fight the guards and turn off the radio tower." No, that's stupid. It's a game about GOING FAST. Don't make the objective include stopping and fighting, especially in a game with as clumsy combat as Mirror's Edge.
In the first game, I used guns all the time. Why? Because running in circles and throwing punches was fucking stupid, and fighting the armored enemies took too long while you wait for them to try to hit you so you could use a takedown.

NEW THRED
NEW THRED
NEW THRED
NEW THRED
NEW THRED

fuck that faggot, i'm middle class as fuck and growing up happy meals were for good grades and birthdays only