Is this worth pirating?

Is this worth pirating?

What mods will I need?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burn paradox down to the gwound.

I would wait for them to fix shit.
It's currently in a "it's totally not a beta" beta stage right now.

Yeah, I don't like cucks either, hence why I'm pirating if I play it.

How bad? General balance issues or blatantly missing content?

Not really wait a year for all the DLC to come out.

What mods will I need?
mega.nz/#!BxczTKSL!dI5-p9V3t81D4FCgvX6KdcFcESL7rMQKys2qEmz2IIQ

This is the White Man's mod right? Thank you.

Yea.

Just played a lot last night. Early game is pretty interesting but mid-endgame is quite barren.

That being said the game itself shows promise to say at least. I'd probably wait for an expansion or two before burning yourself out on it though.

The “whites only” mod is imperative. There won’t be niggers in the future.

Instant drop.

100% pure identity politics cancer
>>>/tumblr/
don't comeback

They have another preset human race that's basically space nazis though. Except they don't start on Earth.

Civ: BE has more content then this game and is yet on the same level of shallowness, so no

the mainstreamlined endless legends ?

Wat do is download European phenotype mod so no more niggers.

OP, game is ok, but extremely shallow, it's worth pirating I guess, as for which mods to get, all of them, or most of them, you needs several mods.

Have you ever used public transportation?

It's actually more annoying that there isn't an option for Multiethnic Humanity or individual races. Diminishes the roleplaying aspect of the game.

NO
Distant Worlds

This user gets it.
Someone needs to make a mod that lets me fight the federation from Star Trek with my Space Reich before enslaving some space niggers.

Go stick your head in the oven.

100% pure label-fearing SJLite cucked by globalist fearmongering
>>>Holla Forums
don't come back

Youg guys do realize that you can create your own custom humanity in the sol system with all the aryan fenotypes you want right?
Are you guys so fucking pathetic and scared of nignogs that you cant even see a black person in a sci-fi game without being triggered?

When was the last time you had sex with a white woman? Has it ever happened?

Yeah I don't get these wankers complaining about using the default races, it's right there when you chose your race that you can customise your own.
Stupid people really need to just stop at life.

Yeah.

The early game is like crack, I played it in two sittings until 7 AM, the mid-late game is barren as fuck and once you beat the FE and the Crisis you're stuck with going to war and hassling yourself over conquering bits of space until an arbitrary victory screen.

There is only one playstyle at the moment and it's conquest, you can't really progress with anything else.

All in all, pirate it definetely, but don't expect CK2 or Vicky levels of hour-spending on this just yet.

You do realize that nationalism =/= racism right?

>>>Holla Forums
or
>>>Holla Forums

as for the game op go for endless legend it is the better game

But humanity is multiethnic, have you faggots even seen a gameplay video before sperging out with your Holla Forums bullshit on Holla Forums?

I found EL actually worth a buy god bless g2a and kinguin for their lustful discounts, can be quite fun in multiplayer if you have a lot of time to spare.

Also Broken Lords totally broken.

Eh it's ok, just make sure you get the mod to remove niggers and non-whites. Makes the game much better

Definitely worth pirating. Worth owning after the first ballcrush DLCs are out and the price sunk.

Alright, I pirated it, but the version I got seems to be missing two of the portraits. Anyone got these two?

barely, the niggerdom extends beyond the aesthetic and into the game's retarded 4x-lite design.

One is DLC and the other is a bonus for using their forum or some other social media shit.

Incomplete as fuck. Base game is there, but it barely works when the AI is so dumb that it mismanages the provinces you entrust to it. Whether it will be exceptional or not will be revealed when the scope turns out to be pure madness like ED or Guild Wars. Although I must add that the latter was more like a mindless sprawling then a line of conscious decisions towards a goal.

Worth pirating because most things are, it is not worth the money yet, and probably won't be for another couple years of patches and pirated DLCs. Diplomacy does not play as deep as was intended, the sector AI is retarded, and the game progression overall just seems slow.

If you ever notice its always driveby (1)'s who think the only thing to consider about media is how race is portrayed. Having the leader of Star Trek type democracy be a dindu is somehow unthinkable to them, when the top world superpower has had one for eight years now and isn't even the top for the most amount of damage done by a liberal president.

I swear to god will these fucking flags

TIPS ALIEN FEDORA

Heres some more gems from this shit game

Yeah seems pretty accurate actually.