Trump Announces United Space Imperium of America in New Weekly Address

This weekly address was so good I'm still trying to figure out if I'm actually dreaming or not.

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

break your links like this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZGt6lkLApuo

Moving past that, how incredible was this?

Infinite galaxies with infinite possibilities, each one holding untold beauty deep in its folds.
Out there is a new world. Out there is our victory. Out there is our destiny.

Hmm.

that was great

wew, check'd

PLVS
VLTRA

Can we get a gif of that new telescope deploying?

That was good. I wasn't expecting that sort of thing so quickly.

I feel like this is really important. I have a feeling that (((they))) have been holding us back for a while, if we were focusing more on shit like this than making sure illegal immigrants get welfare I'm pretty sure we could started progress on moon colonies or figured out more efficient space travel.

AMERICA SPACE IMPERIUM SOON

So when are we exploring the pillars?

Fuck the pillars WHEN ARE WE SENDING A PROBE TO THE SKY CHESHIRE CAT?

Best time line.

The pillars are long gone, an afterimage of the light still traveling towards bound by the laws of physics showing us of a time long past.

I'm not even American and I'm crying

I'm crying the tears of jealousy honestly.

Which basically means whatever this is, its probably gone too.

Ya know, if you looked out a window while traveling towards it going speeds faster than light, you'd see it change rapidly in real time.
It's like one of those images that changes depending on how far you are from it and you could walk back and forth to see a before and after.

It was around at just the perfect moment of time, for us to see it when it mattered the most.

yet the image still seems to get to us when we need kek most, surly just a coincidence though

For a second I freaked out at the thought, but it's traveling just under the speed of light that would theoretically have an effect on time right? Or is that just sci fi shit.

It wouldn't be half as odd as the fact Google tried blocking it out.

Just come here, lets work together and make our dreams come true.

It is weird, and I don't really know why the fuck they did it. Maybe they just thought it would freak people out? or maybe the know something

The faster you get to the speed of light, the slower in time you exist (if the theory of relativity proves true).

Oh I wish it was that easy.

Is it in their nature to block shit like this? This has me wondering if they've blocked potential discoveries in the past and just now we're figuring it out.

That'd be fucking weird in all honesty.

I would be a lot more fucking surprised if they DIDN'T block things from the public that could lead to breakthroughs. I can't imagine these elites don't view us as slaves that would be overthrown if we had enough resources and information. It all comes crashing down for them soon one way or another

WE ARE GOING TO THE GREAT QUESTION
And leaving the shills behind. Bye losers.

Ironically they didn't forsee the potential of social media.

space empire and new technology soon.

I think they did to a degree, they've been trying to censor the internet for a while, but for their own sake they didn't do a good enough job.

The whole censorship thing seems like a panic mode engage kinda thing to me. If you think about it, these people acted like they were the majority for decades, and probably figured they wouldn't have to moderate any discussion. When views were massively towards the right, they panicked and quickly tried to silence shit, but it was too late. Their biggest mistake was assuming they were winning.

I just want to meet my Aryan ancestors man.

This is much better.

Is anyone gonna summarize this low energy thread OP?

Putting links on a separate line so you can triple click it is just polite practice.
Wrong place probably, but isn't the idea behind the partial spoiler so that webcrawlers can't find the links?

Even better: Post a webm

KEK WILLS SPACE DOMINATION

Chceked.

Me too user. Checked

I'm honestly at a loss for words. All I know is that was the most incredible video I ever seen and I have so much hope for America's future.
What do you think we will discover in the vast ocean of space, anons?

Space qts

Kek has provided his guidance; this nebula will be the seat of the Clapistani Space Imperivm.

Our destiny.

what's pols views on spacemixing

Aliens. Seriously, any aliens will do. They've most probably already listened to Hitler's message to space, so they will probably be bretty gud guys bearing swastikas on their aircraft and shit.

I just went kaio x10

Stop.

The past and the future, simultaneously.

It's like you're gay.

Alright, into the trash you go for wasting my time with your trolling.

By the way, they would be to you what Abos are to us.

meanwhile the ZOG of Germany stole over 20 billion euros from the taxpayer to finance the migrant invasion

"The future belong to us"

– The Emperor

Does anyone know how much he's funding NASA compared to how much Obongo gave them?

The thing is that it's actually Kek in space.

How many years in the past is that star configuration anyways, how far back can Kek rettconn reality?

They get all sorts of occultism from Saturn, now our god is in space too.

Competition scares them.

that picture is awful. so many technical errors and no flair.

I wonder what kind of bullshit liberals will say just to be against trump

what?

This almost brought a tear to my eye. Not since first listening to JFKs or one of Hitlers translated speaches has this happened.

Saturn cult shit is easy to read about. However I wouldn't believe the images from NASA of the hexagonal kippa on the planet. It's a little too perfect and there's no way you can confirm

This
and attached pic

The idea that everything we see already happened… grim.

very

but hey if gets then Kek Ammit and Reitie are real and we have their faver to do what we like

I want to hear your autistic and complete breakdown.

Holy fuck that address. Heil Trump!

sheeeeeet

WEW

Fuck off with the anti-Saturn shilling.
Do you even know what Saturnalia is?
Do you even know anything about Roman religion?
Do you even know anything about the nature of Saturn in mythology & symbolism?
Oh wait, you're a fucking yid.
Fuck off.

Lurk 2 years before posting. shitposting (in moderation) is our lifeblood and source of power.

t.Saturn

t. Saturn

pls leave cutest planet alone
saturn dindu nuffin

Bacchus/Dionys is the best god anyway.

t. kike

I kek'd, but in all seriousness, I want to clear things up about Saturn, even though I know 99% of Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck.
It is a Jewish meme that Saturn is the "primordial manifestation of evil" like this image says.
He is not Satan, he is not Moloch, and he is not worshipped by the Jews.
Truth be told, the Jews fear Saturn (and yes Saturn is fucking real. If you can believe in Kek, then you can believe in Saturn also).
The Jews fear Saturn because he opposes them in every way.
They want to become literal Gods walking on the Earth, and Saturn prevents them because he sets boundaries and limitations.
They want to become immortal, but they can't because Saturn controls the cycle of birth and death, and rules over all but God himself.
I could talk about this more, if people are interested.
In my opinion, we should really be sending Saturn our energy just like we do Kek. He is anti-globalist, anti-pedofucks, etc., and that's why there's so much Jewish shilling against him.
Anyway I know most people won't care or they're too indoctrinated by Jewish memes that have been circulating for years, but this is the truth.
Don't fear the reaper. Work with him and together we can end the cycle of Jewish control.

Actually teared up a bit. Trump is making one of my lifelong dreams a reality. We must colonize space. It is one of the best ways to accomplish those 14 words.

Go for it.

The fact that the word "kike" is missing from your post and the whole "Let's worship Saturn guis!!" thing makes me think you're one of the filthy greasy fucks. You can't fool me, you dumb kike.

I see a happy merchant made of stars?

Fuck off, kike. How about that?
Fucking sad that you got a kneejerk reaction from my post rather than actually thinking it through for yourself.
Every European culture had their own version of Saturn.
And you're okay with the kikes ripping that away from you with a few poorly made infographics.
Good on you, kid…

That image says that the "Star of David" is a satanic symbol pushed by the Rothschilds.

The only thing we can trust is Kek. The rest can go fuck themselves.
Also,

Fellate a shotgun

They are within you, they ARE you
You can converse with them any time you want
Try this, you may be pleasantly surprised

Good job outing yourself, yid.

(You)

btw
No he doesn't, he was just a god of time and agriculture.

why not just say kike, do it, just say kike for me

Ok

Yeah, everything on Kikepedia is the whole truth and nothing but the truth…

Fucking
THIS

Stop muddying the waters with your kike deities you fuck.

Hmm.

That comes from a story from mythology, and there is occult symbolism behind it.
Stop being a fucking pleb

hmmm…. I wonder why

I'm still waiting for you to say the word kike

Also, despite saying 29k views, this video has over 100k.

The average view-to-like ratio is around 50-1. It can generally range from 25-1 to 100-1. This video currently has 7-1. At the very least, it currently has 100k views, or very likely 200k.

If your children came out liberal, apathetic, and atheist, you wouldn't eat them?

Still not an argument you fuck. Nobody here will listen to you squealing about MUH SATURN!

Lol I already did, fucking kike. Quit your kvetching, Chaim, and try actually reading my previous comment

Well show me historical proofs that show otherwise.

His whole story comes from ancient myths and legends, this is still an inseparable part of it.

Probably because it is.

No because I'm not some child-eating kike.

I already acknowledged that 99% of people won't care.
I wrote it for the people that actually think for themselves.
Now that I realized I've hit a nerve though… maybe I will keep going. Just for the keks

Don't just invite randos lad, make sure he's white first.

well thats interesting because you sound like one, and you aren't going to convince anyone here that Saturn worship which is a known in kike worship is actually a good thing

I would tie them in a sack and toss it in the river

You really are a dumb faggot.
Nobody gives a shit because everyone already knows that Saturn is one of the enemy's deities.
Now stop posting and lurk a while.

You realize we have sent probes to Saturn and returned pictures, right?

America confirmed going for science victory

I'm not worshiping anyone other than Kek.

Not about to get tricked.

Like i'd listen to a fucking namefag.

Fuck off

Being one off from dubs is a sign of Moloch.

So the Romans are our enemies?
If I'm not talking to a shill, I'm talking to a literal retard.

Yeah because going against the common viewpoint of the group means I haven't spent over a fucking decade on the chans.

Only in some shittily made infographics that popped up in the last few years…

No, i'm not about to eat any Children you sick fuck.

are you retarded?

I wonder how painful it must be to sign a 20 billion dollar check when you know it's only going to be used to fake space.

You argue exactly like a kike. Go back to cuckchan namefag

The Rothschilds worship a courrupted version of Athena, not all European deities are benevolent

I like how discussion about future Trump space empire turned into an autistic argument about a fucking Roman god and who is the more kike.

Get back to me when you can actually confirm this.

Those anons are goons and 4cuckbois, we don't respond to them unless we sage.

Anyway I'm done arguing with shills and retards.
I just hope I've sparked an interest in a couple people who will go on to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.
I'm also disappointed that I was dragged down to the level of these fuckwits.

In the case of Saturn, don't listen to me.
Do some of your own reading and research. Come to your own conclusions.
Later, faggots.

In all seriousness any intelligent, spacefaring lifeforms we come across should be annihilated on contact. They would pose an existential threat to the human race.

I've already done that you stupid kike, you are one of the worst shills I've seen.

Why would they lie for years because of some fucking mildly interesting weather phenomenon.
You are flat earth level of retard at this point.

OK we get it. You read a couple of images posted on Holla Forums.
You're a big boy, and you're smart.

I actually, physically came in my pants

It's time.

I thought you were done arguing kike

Nah, it's kinda fun :^)

Plus it's Saturn-day, so I must defend Lord Saturn's honour

filtered and reported, go figure out how to shill you failure

I really liked the end of the address where he says that the future belongs to america, make or break we are going to space bitches

Any Holla Forumsack with eyes that see can tell I'm not a shill lol
but keep it up – it's making my case look better

High TEST CONFIRMED

At what point will we have memed too far?

Please start tripfagging, I want to never read anything from you again.

Don't get too triggered, m'boy

Everytime the left tries to attack Trump like this they make themselves look like pussies and make Trump look like a god.

I'll look into it. I've been overwhelmed with other attentions, but this is something I've had on the back burner to research more.

This is the same left that tried to demonize men by portraying male characteristics as negative. That includes rational thought, ambition, physical strength. They really, really are so damn clueless.

This is a pretty good video to start with.
Take what he says with a grain of salt.

They idolize weakness because they are the creation of a parasitic organism that depends on altruism to survive.

Dubs don't lie. We wuz alienz n shit.

Victory has defeated them.

There is a banepost for all occasions.