TERA release for PS4 confirmed

TERA release for PS4 confirmed

Can a console truly render such THICC thighs?

Kill yourself.

lol

They get much thicker in game, and in doujins to elder old god tier.

reported for coonspeak

Good look tbh fam

Is Tera good?
Is there a Holla Forums memeguild?

NOT THICK ENOUGH

im imagine there will be when it launches on consoles and the elin screenshots start flooding in again.

Bruh.

Desperate enough to believe ps4.25 will have games.

mite b coo

Better than 1 NX holdover for a dropped system i guess.

Better than what?

CASTANIC MASTER RACE

This thing called the Wii U, i know i know, it sounds like a Wii add on right? but it really was a console people bought for smash bros and splatoon and then after starfox bombed nintendo dropped it for the NX, crazy i know but i swear its a real console.

Eh I don't know lad, the Wii U still has more worthwhile games than the PS4.
I mean, for the Wii U you've got Bayo2, W101, Frozen Dong, Splatoon and MH3U.
For PS4 you've got Bloodborn, EDF and Disgaea 5

Not for long

Oh, so
is just another part of the brilliant sony marketing campaign.

and they are all great, still doesnt mean they havent dropped the system to focus on working their new machines marketing already.

can you name anything other than zelda nx's pity release and fire emblem: censored idols coming out for it?

I fucking hope, if Dark Souls 3 is anything to go by I'd hate Bloodborne combat, and I don't want to get a console for 2 fucking games.

Consoles are great to go alongside a PC if you follow this rule of the thumb:
Don't get a console before it gets piracy

Tera's still alive??

I don't understand the purpose of misspelling it.

…Why?

The game had a lot of promise but Tera is fucking dead now. Brawler drove the majority of the last players it had left away.

The game was fucking old to begin with so I guess thats not surprising, but why bother porting a milked-dead korean MMORPG to begin with? Anyone with an interest in playing already is and anyone without in the channels who would are aware likely have already tried it.

Ironic brain problems.

I was going to do that, but then I remembered performance is shit and emulation was on its way.
Dont know man, at the risk of sounding like a PCuck, each year that passes I see less and less of a reason to get a console, my idort days are gone and shit like install times, online focus and poor optimization killed it.

They day internet memm's are now strange and alien to you is the day you have become to normalfag friend.

Whens the last time you watched garbage anime or played a jrpg?

We can still fix you bro.

Eh, at least nintendo and some select devs tend to try and keep it at steady 60 FPS.
But yeah, I got a PS3 last year and it somehow has all the bad parts of a console combined with all the bad parts of a PC, good thing it had like 7 worthwhile games though, but I'd hate myself if I bought such thing at launch.

I dont get all these shit decisions though, censoring games on a region locked console is the shittiest thing you can do, especially when your competitors dont do that.

Wii U has some good games, but overall is still a dissapointing device, Id probably but one if it wasnt for the normalfag tablet that kills your hands instead of a regular controller, samw with the Wii.

Yeah the tablet is fucking stupid, but it's actually surprisingly light for its size.
Still, it can't compete with a controller, at all.

The tablet is fine. It doesn't "kill your hands", and I don't see how it would. The wiimote is waggle-waggle-waggle and you smack your pet in the head while he's resting on your lap or wondering what the fuck you're doing swinging around a stick.

You're not the only one. Last gen was pretty disappointing. Like you mentioned, it brought to consoles a lot of the things people hate about playing on PC (installs, buggy as fuck releases rushed out because "we can patch it!", ect.), and development cycles take an absurd amount of time compared to the PS2 gen. The only thing this current gen brought to us is the understanding that photorealistc graphics have officially hit the point of extreme diminishing returns. It's no surprise that fewer people are getting consoles.
As for emulation, don't kid yourself. It's nowhere near as close as PC only people like to think. We still can't emulate the original xbox. You're much more likely to get decade late PC ports than decent emulation.

This hasn't been killed by the feminist overlords of South Korea yet?

DID SOMEONE SAY THICC?

Still not thick enough

Speaking my language brudda.

Kill yourself

Hot damn

It's going to lag horribly when doing endgame raids though.

Tera is not even that optimized on PC.

There was.
I remember there were daily threads.

I can't find intercultural videos where the guy is behind but also the genitals are touching, it's either from the front or if it's from the back the guy is between the middle area of the thighs. The more time passes the more specific my deviations get and the harder they are to find.

I meant INTERCRURAL

If this console port causes a new influx of Elin art then I'm all smiles.

I don't even get what BHS is doing with the most recent patches.
"Hey you know how brawler is still one of the top DPS and is the best tank?"
"Well lets nerf lancer, that'll show um"

And now "Oh lets port the game to ps4"

EU/US servers finally removed fucking scaleform UI though so the game runs decently which is a fucking first

How do Priests play?
I remember getting slightly hyped after watching the trailer and seeing them tracing lines in the air to cast spells.

I wanna lick those thighs and motorboat them
and then fuck them

I wanna fuck that girl in the ass

I wanna fuck those pancakes

I wanna fuck Fiora and tug her tail

No. You just point and click.

Glad to see this is what they've been doing instead of balancing shit characters or implementing any kind of fucking end-game.

your good heals are all ground targeted so you're running around like a crazy person. Decently fun and involved with a pretty decent skill ceiling. Game's piss easy to level in right now, I think the record is ~3 hours from 1-65. (although it was for Ninja)

BHS hates them though, just like any support class.

Calm down, user.

Next you'll tell me Monster Hunter has me running around until I find a monster instead of using clues to find out where it went.

That sounds like it might be worth an hour or three of dicking around.

there's no stopping now

I wanna fuck that smug

IT'LL BE MORE THAN THAT

Oh right levels 1-18 are the hardest for priests.
because the new tutorial area you have to solo large enemies (which while this one is intended to be solo'd the problem is priest has jack shit in damage and it's balanced around DPS classes damage for it's HP).
It gets really bad endgame too where you have your dailies to kill Big Monsters which if you're in a group takes 2-4 times as long as doing it solo. (you have to kill 10*PartyMemberNumber of them)

A'ight fam
>>>/twitter/ dat way nigga

Settle down user.

I remember hearing about that. How did that get past the planning stage? That seems like an issue someone would have noticed ahead of time.

As I said BHS hates support classes.

WHAT THE FUCK

I've been deceived! Had! Bamboozled! Fluxxomed! Made a fool of! Damned traps! Just when I thought I was safe too.

Now you really are a faggot

my sentiments exactly

That faggot doesn't even have tits, a vag, or delicious thighs. As if I'd ever want to fuck something like that, you Degenerate

they also have an aim assist