Post livestreams here

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OHKyS
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgWaQqaKl
youtube.com/watch?v=tk5qaZswT-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm blocks away in DC, I'll try to get out there soon

www.periscope.tv/w/1nAKEVyEPrbGL

This guy was 30 minutes away and said he'd resume streaming when he gets there.

THANKS user

LIVE NOW
www.periscope.tv/w/1DXxyrNmkvRKM

David Seaman about to speak

I hope someone webms this shit
its 2:30 in the morning and i dont think i can last much longer

stream is getting good

Shadilay to all the anons doing boots-on-the-ground today

its getting gud

Here's another stream
www.periscope.tv/w/1eaKbPvbMPYJX

anything good happen yet?

why wasn't this publicized like the womens march or the presidents day march? I know (((why))), I'm just frustrated I didn't hear about it sooner so I could've made plans to go out there

www.periscope.tv/w/1DXxyrNmkvRKM @ 19 minutes streamer confronts Nathan (see archive link) who has been attacking David Seaman.

archive.fo/OHKyS

Besides (((David Seaman))) using the platform given to him to point out someone who exposed his Israeli gold scheme you mean?

No, it's actually fucking pathetic.

They've gone for about an hour so far according to the schedule.

The crowd grows.

Am I missing something? It's fucking dead there.

Look how angry these devils get when somebody moves to resist them. But resistance is what is needed to win.

Stream is down

Look David Seaman might be a bit of a dope, but there are easier ways of scamming people than becoming known as the "face of pizzagate". It's not particularly endearing.

polite sage for off topic but here is the stream for the Trump Philly Rally with Antifa there saying they'll disrupt.
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgWaQqaKl

Why wasn't this shit spread sooner?

Yeah resist the shady dealings and propaganda of a guy shilling for kike gold and claiming to be the voice of the entire pizzagate community. That's totally not something controlled opposition would do, r-right?

But let's keep talking about Ping Pong Pizza because the research totally hasn't gone beyond that point in the last 5 months. While we're at it let's give our shekels to a journalist who admits on camera he'd do anything to create "buzz" for himself and even wrote a book about it. Did you know the winner of his video contest the one where you had to put his name in the title was a guy who wrote a glowing article about him months ago, praising him as a hero for pizzagaters? Many of the submissions still have 0 views after he supposedly went through them all. Totally not a scheme to get his name trending or anything.

Yeah, Voat.

He's a gatekeeper. He's the guy who makes you feel like part of the resistance. He's the one that feeds you just the right amount of info so you don't have to bother going and looking yourself. Anyone with a brain can see through this fuck. But keep sipping on the Seaman brother, fight the power fellow poster.

torfag every time

Someone on Voat said he claimed to make $5k/mo on his Patreon alone. It's not hard to believe considering normalfags hand over cash easy when you pull at their heartstrings and say you're gonna do something to fix a tragedy. That's not counting his jew gold either.

Fucking ecelebs like this need the rope.

Britfag… how long before it starts?

I just checked, and you're right ~60K/year for freaking out on camera. A meager salary, but enough for him not to need a "real job". I can't help but wonder though, wouldn't he make even more by appealing to more mainstream normies as an anti-trump kike? Donate shekels goyiiiim, and we can stop this evil dictaaator before we all get shooooaaaed!!!

No because he is trying to ride the libertarian middle ground.

probably because jews don't want people to know about this shit

pls stop you're making me feel bad for making 27k/year

Livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=tk5qaZswT-o #pizzagate #pizzagateprotest

Seaman is in his thirties.

He was out there early enough to the point that anytime you are looking at anything conspiracy tier, he's in the sidebar recommendations on YouTube. Also, there's a literal sea of anti-trumpers out there all vying for space. Doubt many of them are making 5k/month.

Pics I took

This pizzagate guy got arrested for trying to hijack the pro trump march

nice user although I think that pizzagate shirt on that little girl is pretty cringey.

So, was it… good? I seemed, umm sparse.

Im in my thirties and I only make 66k a year?

that's more than my mum makes though and she's in her early 60s

fug I really wish I had known about this earlier than today. This is much more important than muh pussy hats or muh russia

My point is, that it's not extravagant. An amoral scheming jew kike has better options.

I don't want to defend the kike, just analyzing him.

He's controlling the narrative. The Patreon shekels and kike cubes is what we happen to know about only. If this was anyone else, no one here would defend him. I just don't get it. Not saying you are, just..

kill yourself. The digging into this moloch worshiping baby rape cult has been going on since long before you reddit faggots found out about pizzagate.

I haven't really seen anything of him in months, has he been steering people away from certain groups? Or steering people into obvious dead ends, like the pizza restaurant basement theory?

Go buy some kike cubes from your eceleb faggot

U gonna jail soon kike

I unsubbed when he started bringing all other kinds of woo into the picture. YouTube is full of it. The focus needs to be on daily arrests and leads that are being followed up on constantly. I was already getting tired of hearing about the Ping Pong shit since it had already moved away from that and into other areas. Him shilling that shady Israeli gold scheme was it for me. Then I realized I wasn't the only one who was suspicious. You've missed a fuckton on drama all brought on by himself.
Dude even claims he got poisoned and some chick he hadn't spoken to in years who got murdered was a warning to him to stop digging into pizzagate.
All I've ever seen from these people on youtube is them regurgitating the stuff they read here or on Voat. If they are just relaying it and not taking credit fine, no problem. But he's claimed it to be his own "research" and "sources" more than is acceptable.
A lot of people just check in from time to time. I get that. But if you're in the threads daily and watching the pedo arrests and connecting the dots, it's frustrating to see him take credit for it, sperg and delete his twitter when he's called out on it and then blame Podesta for shutting him down. Fucking retarded I swear.

Sure buddy.

Oh I did all that. I meant that I haven't seen his so-called "research", or what theories he was pushing.

*see

www.periscope.tv/notaspy/

come watch the trump protest, one of yourguys is there and shit might go down anti-fa spotted

Color me surprised.

pizzagate isnt pizzagate its simply the name that redditfags gave pedowood. The raping of children is how the kikes exert control on the governments of the world by offering rewards to the willing shitheads and using it as blackmail for goodgoys less willing to destroy their nations.

Its so vast that when it finally comes to light the consequences will never be the same. WW3 is inevitable in the shit timeline it was the goy nations fighting each other over literally fabricated tensions and in the real timeline it is caused by the revelation of just who and what the kikes are followed by massive army's moving to destroy them and any who aid them as well as removing the commie partisans that the kikes ensured have a strong presence in many nations sand niggers and kikes will magically become best of friends over night

S O O N
O
O
N

Voats down gaiz