Does anyone think Rockstar will use their GTA engine to go into shooter games like battlefield or gears of war...

Does anyone think Rockstar will use their GTA engine to go into shooter games like battlefield or gears of war? Some of the missions in GTA V felt very Operator and made me think they could easily make some great shooter games with it.

Probably not, they don't make very many non-open world games anymore.

Shill thread.

I forgot, Blizzard shills don't like anyone not talking about Overwatch.

its just a general fucking discussion the OP wanted you dumb faggot, this isnt even close to shill.
no, you're not fitting in reddit.

Yeah, theyll shitpost on every thread now because people are calling out their shitty fucking game.

What the fuck are you talking about? He didn't even say GTA5 was good, he asked a question.

No. They're doing Red Dead Redemption 2 (reddead3) which releases in oct

Vice City will always remain the best GTA game.

The shooting in GTA 5 was giving terrible unless you used first person to pick heads, what the fuck are you on about

Would they really call it "Red Dead Redemption 2"? They'd probably call it "Red Dead Revival" or something like that.

That's not GTA 2

no but it will be Red Dead "something"

Revolution, Retribution and Rebellion have all been mentioned as possible leaked names

you're my nigger however the 2D games are too different from the 3D ones

the cover shooter parts were the worst thing about the games

last thing we need is another cover shooter anyway

Ah no. It works perfectly well for a game like GTA. What do you think… gangsters/cops run around bunnyhopping in the middle of their shootouts?

Too much realism ends up being shit

Are they still making money from GTA Online?

I expect cops to not fucking know exactly where I am when I hide, seriously if they are going to make the game more realistic why the fuck do the cops just fucking home in on you when they are looking for you?

And I also expect animals not to call the fucking cops when I shoot a gun in the middle of the woods. If rockstar wants to make the game more realistic they really need to get their shit together.

The money is probably drying up at this point.

I honestly hope Rockstar does something besides another GTA game. It's not like they don't have money or manpower anymore, anything they make could sell would still break even because of their name.

Personally I just want Rockstar to make another Manhunt or Bully, or something radically different that nobody would expect from them.

They don't need to do shit.

Just look at Valve. They're coasting off the addictions of the weak. Pure Keynesian economics.

I personally think mgsv engine was better for this.
It's a shame nobody but konami can use it for pachinko.

Had pretty shit physics compared to the original IV build
But it had more than good grafix

Its the R.A.G.E. Engine you fucking retard, or the "Rockstar Advanced Game Engine" and it wasn't even originally made for GTA

No, it's shit, it's shittier then shit.

And Rockstar has sunk millions into it.
And it needs to be reworked each time it's used.
And they won't ever make it good
But they keep using it

Yeah but it wasn't the realism that made the game shit.

Well that's a programming issue. Either way, cover shooting is a necessary "option" for this kind of game.

Though they should've just given you a duck button and leave it up to the player.

But user, the gunplay in V was fucking garbage.

You can't even fucking crouch, how is that realistic? What about that retarded combat roll or the AI having zero tactics between "glued to cover" and "run in a straight line towards you while shooting"? In IV the cops had all kinds of shit they would do, like dragging their wounded buddy out of the line of fire – you can't even injure people in V ffs, they have two states of health: alive and dead. You can't even knock a guy out, he just dies.

Of course the normalfags and casuals don't give two fucks about the important details and will endlessly suck Vs cock because it has the best graphics and an MMO-lite online mode while IV was better at the serious shit (shooting/driving/basic gameplay) and SA was better at the arcadey shit.

V-loving casuals are still better than IV-loving autists

What kind of retarded are you

That was because of the cross gen ports that held the engine back, they tried to give everyone the same experience and fucked it up.