How the fuck did Egoraptor make the jump from animator to e-celeb piece of shit?

How the fuck did Egoraptor make the jump from animator to e-celeb piece of shit?
This guy is the dumbest fucking idiot I have ever seen. This retard is worse than DSP at playing video games. And I hear he thinks he's a game critic or something?

Why does this piece of shit excuse for a human being still exist? Why hasn't his girlfriend laid eggs in his chest cavity yet?
I'm just baffled at how fucking dense one man can be. My head hurts, Holla Forums.
yeah I know I'm late, sue me

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/rules.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kIJoy5HRbK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares

his dick was weak so the woman controls him now.

youtube

I hate this fucking cunt's hair so much holy shit every single time I see his faggot ass head I just want to grab a pair of big fucking shears and bald the bloody shit out of the cunt.
Am I the only one?

8ch.net/v/rules.html

Oh, I know, but I certainly remember all of those fucking GG threads on 4chan.
What the fuck was up with that? I just ignored it because I didn't give a fuck, but did people actually enjoy this dipshit? What the actual fuck?
I don't even watch LPs, but this man is offensively terrible at video games. Don't even get me started on his juvenile "humor". Just a bunch of senseless screaming and singing. What the fuck.

Bumplock it, I don't care, I just can't believe Holla Forums ever had threads about this fucking no-neck chump.

A mix between feminism and atheism+

I hear he's a big Ghostbusters 2016 defender.

Fuck it, might as well give my two cents. It's because he was an animator that he became an e-celeb piece of shit. If he wasn't animating back in the Newgrounds days, nobody would give him the time of the day and he would be just as reviled as DSP. But since people carried over from Newgrounds to his e-celeb channel, that kept him relevant. And while people from the "old" days might turn that shit off and go away (like Jon), children will just see "hey, this guy is popular with older people, I should watch him" and keep him afloat.

Why am I wasting time making one of those stupid videos like vid related for DaS III

AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

This fucking video is the reason I made this thread.
I saw it linked here a couple days ago and it just makes me fucking sick. A fucking grown ass man who's so terrible at Zelda someone sends him a free strategy guide and he still can't fucking figure it out.
This man needs to be taken out into the streets and shot.

Dubs checking thread?

The Ayyyy controls him.

the ayylien cucked him and now he can't do comedy because he's to worried someone might get offended

compare the embed to this youtube.com/watch?v=kIJoy5HRbK4

I'm not making an 11 minutes webm

What a fucking guy.

Spoiler that shit, thanks.

Daily reminder

He is worst. He is A militant atheist who white knight Islam

they're married now

That's a literal form of oppression. Hell, the islamic religion is one that says women are nothing more than to be fucked and used as slaves.
Truly they have no brain.

And that's not even counting the Hillary Clinton feminists.

as if I didn't feel angry enough today, I now read through this entire thread.

and don't give me that "3d is hard" bullshit either. you fucking live in a 3d world.

Anyone who doesn't think women are born to be told what to do by men is a certified cuck

muh amazonian goddesses

People liked his animations, and people really fucking liked jontron
And then one day it turned out they knew each other and were going to do dumb youtube stuff together, which boosted egoraptor up to eceleb status
That's it

WHY DO MILLENNIALS/FEDORAS/FEMINISTS DEFEND ISLAM?!?!?! ISLAM IS A SHITTER AND WORSE VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY.

I think they see it as a hipster version of Christianity.
If it's any consolation sandniggers don't like them either. It's had to claim to be peaceful when they butt in with "It's their culture! They're supposed to be violent!"

Do you remember, during their Sonic Adventure gameplay, when Game Grumps encouraged their fans to harass this gamefaq user for the Knuckles section because they were too fucking stupid to understand how the radar system worked? Does anyone have that video?

Jesus fucking christ can't you niggers just calm down about something changing for the worse? It happens all the time, and it's happened with Egoraptor.
Let's just fucking pay our respects to his older self and try and forget about what lives on in his skin.

We wouldn't be so mad if he actually stopped being a smarmy asshole.