Antifa commies Plan to attack Pro Trump/Pizzagate Rally/Protest in Philadelphia

archive.is/3KFZZ

"March 25, 2017, Independence Hall, Philadelphia (5th and Market)

On March 25th, a group of Trump-worshiping right-wing scum will be in Philadelphia to hold a “Make America Great” rally and march near independence hall. The rally will be to show support for Donald Trump and his racist, sexist and transphobic policies. They will cheer for the loss of life-saving medical coverage for so many who need it. They will celebrate the continuation and acceleration of policies of mass incarceration, unrestricted police murder/brutality/harassment, and deportations. They will cheer as trans women are murdered almost daily and then have the gall to turn around and claim those women are predators to be kept from children. They will then attempt to march through the streets of Philly, a city that overwhelmingly does not support Trump, as a show of strength.

We say fuck that.

Let’s show them that Philly knows the truth. That America was founded on Colonialism, Genocide, Slavery and Sexism. Those traditions continue today, though sometimes in varied forms. America was never great. But Philly can be great on March 25th. Let our rage send a message to all those who think the election of Trump means that we will lie down and die, and all those unsure how to best stand against Trump and his minions.

#DisruptMAGA welcomes and encourages a diversity of tactics. However, “peace police,” people who collaborate with law enforcement, and people who seek to restrict the actions of other demonstrators are not welcome. Be smart; this is not a civil disobedience where everyone tries to get arrested or injured. Come with a buddy, protect your identity and watch your back.

So let’s make a little noise for ourselves and everyone else who had to suffer to “Make America Great.""

If you or anyone you know are going to the rally or are just going to be in the vicinity, be prepared for the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbusunderground.com/trump-rally-and-counter-protest-planned-at-ohio-statehouse-tomorrow-we1
thebarbaricgentleman.com/2016/09/10/make-millwall-brick/
legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=55
periscope.tv/notaspy/1vAxRgWaQqaKl
periscope.tv/w/a6U_ZTFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MU95S0FvcFBtV09KYplUFZGTv_MYFvxkC_xnMNipFzXSHo3hJAv2mrLiZMby
periscope.tv/w/a6VB6DFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MXlvS01lRXZtbVJLUe5CSCTlxyNpaH8tXPMpf7ZVsFONQ9BcdiKzsB-8YeMt
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgWaQqaKl
periscope.tv/w/a6VNQjFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MWRSS1pQbUJ5bWRKQkIotT9l4FfWjr4iS3ynM6B1bj0YPAq_Kqiogn8P-73t
facebook

periscope.tv/notaspy
facebook.com/phillywerise/videos/vb.387916608225860/440414756309378/?type=3&theater
periscope
twitter.com/realKrisCruz/status/845706008978690049
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlRvVLlNxL
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=march
periscope.tv/notaspy/1RDGlRvVLlNxL
periscope.
periscope.tv/w/1djGXvpjmkyxZ?q=maga
periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzErBPNDGv?q=maga
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=maga
periscope.tv/w/1YqxoWjqPzlxv?q=Trump
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19065
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOWRvWAqJR
periscope.tv/w/1YqxoWjqPzlxv
periscope.tv/w/1djGXvpjmkyxZ
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc(>four
archive.is/BHGZ6
youtu.be/iZwgdM6nqYc
periscope.tv/w/1LyGBjAVoRYGN
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/845708994505293825
t
archive.is/yMcrk
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5768
twitter.com/JiJi_x/status/845783736834777088
twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845722532946702336
twitter.com/paxthedog/status/845750915986546688
twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/845788204955586560

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good luck. even the fags in philly hate niggers.

So they actively admit they don't want the country that they live in to be great. They'd rather stay confined to the mediocre.

What the absolute fuck is wrong with them?

Holy shit the mountain of empty buzzwords in that load of tripe

I fucking wish.

NJ fag here. I live like 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia, and if I wasn't working tomorrow for sure I would go just to piss off Antifa cucks.

Read between the lines, user.
Checks out.

Apparently there's going to be a march in Sacramento too.
All over the country it seems.

Wow, how awful. Quick, someone stop them. No rush.

Does negress not realize that her hair looks like logs of shit?

how woke is you fam?

They are probably onto something with that one.

getting real sick of their shit

This is the start of Soros' color revolution. It begins tomorrow.
cuckchan is completely shitted up by leftist shills right now. some of which appear to me to be posing as right-wing defense squads.
I'm fairly certain these faggots are the second half of Soros' Color Revolution equation.
Antifa needs to be seen as brutalized victims of either the police, or the right.
and right on cue who shows up? "skull masks"
I smell bullshit. These are leftists posing as right-wingers to get the ball rolling on the violence needed for the american spring.
we have everything in our favor right now despite what the constant shilling would have us believe. we do not need violence but the left absolutely does.
china would love for the u.s. to fall into civil war or break apart. it's their longterm plan–just look at the west coast, it's being bought up by the chinese like fucking crazy!

after the deaths tomorrow there will be a call from the left for everyone to walk out of work and hit the streets.
the violence planned by the left for tomorrow must be avoided at all costs. Only Soros & Co. want things to devolve into violence here in America.
The shills will call me a cuck but we have no rational need to get violent. We hold everything and they have nothing. Right now we have the law and a clear majority of the people on our side, and we need to keep it that way.
These "Skull Mask" need to be exposed for what they are, or if they are legitimately on the right, they need to be made to stand down.

So protesting for trump is soros funded now because antifa might attack and them forced to defend oneself. Now tell me you craven little coward, how do you expect to become a political force, if you wont even leave your keyboard?

I wouldn't count on it, though. The likelihood of Soros actually doing this shit is on par with this post ending in 0. Everything else though, I wouldn't doubt.

communist drones, user. That's all they are.

Having random Skull masks attack protestors isn't in the color revolution playbook, they need to have police kill protestors in order to spark civil unrest, even if the skull masks were lefty false flaggers the only thing that would happen is some people would get arrested and they would probably be exposed since they all suck at opsec. If birddogging didn't derail the Trump train during the election this shit wont either

Their goal has always been the destruction of western civilization, user.

Isn't the phrase "then turn around and say x" meant to denote some kind of cognitive dissonance or doublethink? Learn fucking English before you become a writer you stupid fucking communists.

You'll still get your asses kicked.

I'll never get sick of the kang bullshit.

I'll keep my eyes open, thanks user.

No PR nigger. We already have enough proof of them being radical confrontational fags that somebody could snipe them out tomorrow and nobody would care. Do you know how often these sort of leftists call for people to be killed for supporting Trump? It would be the same as killing us. Just show the world their post history and the post history of other antifa and people will look the other way.

What you should expect is there to be some left-wing faggot opening up on Trump supporters soon because they are animals that can't control themselves. These people are by and large already in that mindset, so the likely hood of that happening is much higher. And when it does happen, we need to use take that opportunity to cause even more damage to the left.

You make some good points, but imho if an antifa faggot got killed, the only people who would care are people already against Trump. Most centrists and open-minded people will probably think "It was bound to happen."
They've been shoving people around and puffing up their chests for so long, and they beat that one guy half to death in the Berkley riot. Eventually if one of them gets what they deserve, they'll probably be met with a resounding "What did you expect?" from most.
They leveled up.

literally 'muh pr' the post

Based Stick Man beat in Antifa skulls and got tons of support lmao

Any anons attending a rally tomorrow? There's one in a bunch of states

I'll be at the one in Ohio

columbusunderground.com/trump-rally-and-counter-protest-planned-at-ohio-statehouse-tomorrow-we1

So would a lot of people here. Fuck this "nation".

Phillyfag here, I plan to infiltrate.

First off most of there plans can be easly stopped by wearing there uniform and causing shit. Secondly, no one fucking cares about these faggots any how. Normal fags are sick of their faggy protest bullshit. These fuck are so deranged that you can get them to pipebomb a school bus and still think they're on the moral high ground, average Joe fucking hates faggots like that.

This. Our nation is no nation at all, so what stake do we have in it's survival? Empty symbolism and flag waving do not a nation make; blood does.

i'd admire you're shekel collecting more if you actually showed up on time.

And this is bad how? You do realize that a civil war is our only realistic chance for the literal day of the rope?
We are prepared for this, we trained for this and we want it to happen.
Let them be killed, fo no one will cry for them. "muh feels" don't fly in the masses anymore.

He's right tho. America is not a nation, it's a dead decaying corpse of a dream about a free nation it's founders had.
It has to be completely obliterated to give birth to something pure and looking like a swastika. That was the plan all along, Shlomo.

Go wave a flag and jack off to muh constitushun, you civnat faggot. Hail Columbia.

I'm not the one trying to defend the international shopping mall filled with pointless, nihilistic consumerism currently sitting at the seat of world power. Don't call me a jew.

oy vey! someone think of the six gorillion!
i hope they pay you overtime on the shabbat i know they don't

Will Le based rice farming stick man save the pool boys from those antifa?

If anything I'd expect fags to be much more racist towards blacks since they're generally ugly looking.

1. Do not go to these events if you cannot defend yourself and the ones around you.

2. Demand the organization employs a security service as deterrent.

Every time you get your asses kicked, it makes the right look weak. We can take it if they call us evil, but not weak.

3. When they come for you, don't try to talk it down like a good little goy. Go for it.

Why? He already won.
Anyway, I thought all these marches tomorrow were for Pizza/Pedogate.

You might not realize it, Shlomo, but this isn't reddit.

Remember - don't dress like you are prepared for war (there is stuff you can wear underneath like pads and some types of armor to give yourself some protection from violent thugs - police will arrest you on the grounds of incitement like stickhero) - bring stuff they can't arrest you for if you use it to defend yourself with - an american flag is a good idea. The point is to be safe but to not take antifa's shit and make a great photo op whilst doing so.

Antifa gets away with their shit cause they plan it out in advance so they can have reasonable doubt about who did what or if was actually their own fault to begin with.

We need to spread guides around for telling people who attend protests IRL what to carry to beat antifa in a fight without getting arrested like stick user.

This, strongly this. Be prepared for fighting, and don't ever let yourself get surrounded. If some antifa or nigger tries to approach you (sup wuts guud bruh) let them know you'll smash their heads into mashed potato if they come any closer.

Any marches in Southern California?

Only white people left in Southern California in any numbers are cucky boomers.

What we really need is to make a big Trump thing in a state like Montana, rent a place and incite Antifa to take the first hit. Then legally open fire and mow them down.

Or just use the Antifa as cover for more illicit activities. I mean sicking the DEA or ICE on them would fuck their numbers up good. My area has a substantial lack of the faggots and I have little to do. You could up the ante by print out flyer with instruction on how make slam fire shotguns or merely spread the rumor. If you think that these faggots are the end all threat to your immediate existence then don't play fair. Play the game the wish they could.

Millwall Brick

i'd really like to see them attacked, and have the shit beat out of them, fucking degenerates==

You best be joking nigger, enthusiasm is great but you best be careful. Private printers leave an identity that can be tracked, I don't remember how. And if you get seen distributing or get it traced back to you you're going to end up fucked. The last thing we want is a "hey rabbi watcha doin'" moment.

They can't really be tracked. They leave a yellow dot code that tells the serial number, which can be matched only if they find the actual printer, because it's not like you show your driver's license when you buy one.
Stop concern trolling.

Inland empire fgt try again

This

Can be made from virtually any sort of paper

not very efficient, took you over a half an hour to respond. if you want that 3 shekel raise you asked for, i expect more out of you. how can i justify a 2 shekel raise for you if your output is this low? that extra shekel you're asking for could go towards much more cost effective measures.

The best bet is merely a stencil and any thing that's ink like. The point is if we are to deal with these antics faggots, we need to play 24/7. We can't just wait around for marches and rallies to do shit. There is much to do, and as mentioned they have no clue what OPSEC is. Plus, most Antifa are NPD faggots that think they're the hero of the story, that momentum that turned against them.

Righto, pretty good for self-defense and once dropped on the ground, there's great plausible deniability. After all, it's just a newspaper. I've also seen keychains with paracord that turn your keys into an improvised flail, but I don't know how effective those are.

(checked)
This thing? thebarbaricgentleman.com/2016/09/10/make-millwall-brick/

This. We need to make sure everyone can defend and beat Antifa in a fight without getting arrested. Complete and total victory.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

Any lawfags know the legislature of inciting violence in a public domain?

Inciting violence is always illegal.

Inciting POLITICAL violence is more illegal than "regular" violence too

Any live streams of the event?

Oh Holla Forums you just keep giving us more reasons to hate you.

www.periscope.tv/w/1nAKEVyEPrbGL
This guy was 30 minutes away and said he'd resume streaming when he gets there. But that's all I've found on it so far.

This is overlapping with a #pedogate march.

Best possible outcome is antifa being associated with defending pedos.

Kek. The fearmongering is real

ah my bad
is there not a thread for the dc pizzagate protest?

Fucking Holla Forums are utter scumbags and need removal.

What good is having the law and a clear majority if they don't help execute these people and are helping to cover up their crimes against humanity?

(Checked)

Is anybody going to prosecute the communist revolutionaries threatening public order this time? Nope? Okay, just thought I'd check to see whether the authorities had a problem with this.

From Pennsylvania's Code:

§ 5501. Riot.
A person is guilty of riot, a felony of the third degree, if he participates with two or more others in a course of disorderly conduct:
(1) with intent to commit or facilitate the commission of a felony or misdemeanor;
(2) with intent to prevent or coerce official action; or
(3) when the actor or any other participant to the knowledge of the actor uses or plans to use a firearm or other deadly weapon.

§ 5508. Disrupting meetings and processions.
A person commits a misdemeanor of the third degree* if, with intent to prevent or disrupt a lawful meeting, procession or gathering, he disturbs or interrupts it.

*In Pennsylvania, a third degree misdemeanour may carry up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=55

BUMP

Might go to the one nearby and take some pics for you guys

Couldn't find a DC protest thread so

I feel conflicted about this. I live near Philadelphia and it's filled to the brim with blue pilled college professors and dumb ass whites, even the cops are demofaggots. In the 2016 election Trump only got 15% of the Philadelphia county vote, holding a pro-Trump rally here is just the right wing version of virtue signaling. It's like conservatives get off at showing how hard they can get hit by some nigger or lanky liberal jew/white faggot. Although the urge to see another stick man type scenario, or Kek willing, a fucking shooting is tempting. If conservatives showed up armed and lite up Antifa I would be so fucking happy.

Did you buy it with a credit card? And even if you didn't – did you buy it from a store in your area? Did you have your personal tracking device (cell phone) in your pocket or in your car when you bought it? Did you ever call or text anyone mentioning that you just got a new printer? Even if you only used cash, those last three things let them know your general location and put you right at the top of the suspect list.

sorry the consensus is out, if you don't go out and fight and you live in a liberal shithole, it just makes you a cuck. Not a pragmatist.

Just do it faggot.

I'm trying to find out if I can make it down there myself, since I have no car. Just don't break the law if you do go. Act only in self-defense.

No chance in Philadelphia. The cops are all on the payroll of the DNC and so are the FBI branch that's down here. They WILL ignore antifa and charge Trump supporters as fucking terrorist for acting in self defense. It's a lot worse here then what people think. This new Irish potato Mayor is awful. That's why I'm getting the hell out of here. A lot of people are following suit and soon this city will be nothing more than PhD's and college students living in poverty.

Stop being such a blackpilled faggot, please.

No Chaim, I think I'll influence people to leave shitty Communist areas and set up some place else. Nice try Rabbi.

Easy to be brave from behind your keyboard in Tel Aviv.

shouldn't this be happening right now? any streams?

No streams up yet on jew tube

I wish these fuckers were right

Holy shit you're nettled. I'm trying to go there, you fucking coward. Have you read anything I posted?

If they count suicide as self murder than they would be correct. Trans people are fucking crazy and can't handle stress at all, they always kill themselves

https:// itsgoingdown.org/philadelphia-325-disruptmaga/

Thought you might be interested. These people are really something else. Also the rallies are slated to start from 1130 to about 5pm.

Nothing on periscope yet either

Make it happen.

LINK TO PHILLY RALLY LIVESTREAM
periscope.tv/notaspy/1vAxRgWaQqaKl

They do that all the time. The assaulted white nationalists demonstrating and groups applying pressure to have Rotherham investigated. Antifa are scum who should be murdered down to every last one.

PARTY TIME

where are (((the protesters)))?

Getting paid up front from Soros agents and coordinating with (((police))) to divert charges and trap Nationalist Trump supporters

Soros money dried up, no buses and no professional protestors

Providence protest: periscope.tv/w/a6U_ZTFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MU95S0FvcFBtV09KYplUFZGTv_MYFvxkC_xnMNipFzXSHo3hJAv2mrLiZMby

I wish, but that fucker has legions of democrat lackies to lap money up from. The Mayor of Philadelphia is one of them

Canada??
periscope.tv/w/a6U_ZTFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MU95S0FvcFBtV09KYplUFZGTv_MYFvxkC_xnMNipFzXSHo3hJAv2mrLiZMby

There's Antifa

(((antifa))) on site

They're not that loud, yet

Soros has the money, but he knows even if he threw an obscene amount of money into disrupting this, it would probably still end in collassal failure.
And if it was by some measure successful, Soros would probably be in deep shit as a few countries have officially considered him a criminal, like Hungary and Russia. If he was tied to a mass disruption, it could be the straw that breaks his back as Trump declares him an enemy of the US.
If you see Soros throwing money at something disruptive now, it will have to be something truly big. Probably bigger than Ferguson. The risk had better be worth the reward for him as more and more governments recognize him as a terrorist.

Same link that you posted before

Providence???

Are you retarded?

I think some concrete chimp is belting out the national anthem

Pfft - I did it again…seems like providence RI is the only thing up right now. There is also some dude Chris, who has been 'filming'

Syrian flag spotted?

Probably retarded. Yes.

They were burning shit, the police have separated the two factions and have several layers of barriers up.

This…?

periscope.tv/w/a6VB6DFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MXlvS01lRXZtbVJLUe5CSCTlxyNpaH8tXPMpf7ZVsFONQ9BcdiKzsB-8YeMt

There's a community of pro assad syrians somewhere in Pennsylvania, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, I saw the smoke, it's gg at this point since the majority of them moved on.

==BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA== These people are disgusting. Hopefully some cunt brought a flamethrower!

Thanks for the link, lad.

OK laddie-o

This is a lot of antifa in philly

I-Is that Micheal Fox?

Yea, they're mostly loud and very annoying. Rarely, if ever, dangerous.

Its funny how many show up. There cant be this many commies in philly.

Its also bizarre for me that there is THIS LARGE of a commie movement in the US that goes unaddressed

MARTY WE GOTTA GO BACK, WE GOTTA WARN PEOPLE ABOUT PODESTA MARTY.

Another stream

periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgWaQqaKl

Philadelphia is a lot worse off than anyone thought, the city is losing money and people really quick thanks to these fucking communists. No one wants to live around them and Philadelphia is quickly becoming a large college campus. Nothing but professors, college students and administrators

I didnt know this. What university are they from? That would explain why none of them are at work, ever.

With that preacher man this is some godspeed you black emperor apocalyptic shit. Philly is a weird world now.

Drexel, U of Penn, Lasalle, Penn Med, Honestly this city has TOO many (((college universities))) and not enough small business. The only small business is chinese owned restaurants that skip out on taxes and fucking nail salons. The hotel industry here is dead and the bars and strip clubs are filled with cucks with no money. Shit's bad.

Shadilay is being played at the Trump rally

Yes a guide. Rules for the Redpilled.

Its a major standoff. Its interesting to watch just how both sides want so badly to fight, but are held back knowing the law wont accept one side or the other to start it.

He's like a thinner Eichenwald

I agree

March should begin in thirty minutes.

A new feed anywhere anons?

Nigger. I hope You're right, i'll jump a plane to the US tomorrow if its free game on lefty scalps.

Fat bitch spotted on the Trump side. This crowd looks depressing. Nothing but ham beast and disabled people.

ANOTHER THICC ONE

Lindsey Graham doing a open town hall meeting right now livestream on utube. Dropping bombs on all the antifa socialist peeps in the building

link me up senpai

Nigger cops are blocking the Trump people from marching

are they allowed to do that with a legally obtained permit?

It's Philadelphia, and like I said, the cops are on the DNC pay roll and don't give a shit

both crowds look pathetically small anyway. seems like philly doesn't care anymore

Yea there's that too. The one big nigger cop really pisses me off.

Anything happening in the California one? That's where the violence always is

You know what, faggot? I'm gonna show you a map of how fucked socal is.

Alright which one of you is it?

Salem periscope.tv/w/a6VNQjFlUkt4d1J6eUdRd0F8MWRSS1pQbUJ5bWRKQkIotT9l4FfWjr4iS3ynM6B1bj0YPAq_Kqiogn8P-73t

facebook .com/phillywerise/videos/vb.387916608225860/440414756309378/?type=3&theater
anti fa steam

Guy with the Syrian flag

Top bantz in the periscope

All those green areas? 80%+ White. Good, huh? No. It's mountain ppl. Not to mention fucking CSU San Bernardino is fucking 70%+ Hispanic. Socal is fucked. Hell, 20% of fucking CA is illegal.

This is how our country dies a little more each day.

Has it started HAPPENING yet??

Probably more than 40% if you count the anchorbabies.

Nice try rabbi, not even rustled

Not yet Hitler dubs user. Just some standing around while the streamers are talking with people there.

couple trump supporters with the strap on the hip telling the antifa in salem to bring it hahaaa

No, but the bantz is high on this periscope

Holy fucknig inbread

periscope.tv/notaspy/1RDGlRvVLlNxL?

This stream is pretty comfy. filled with nice people

I was there for 7 fucking years! We couldn't kick off the RaHoWa then?

I'm trying to reach my friends and family out there, and a couple of my buddies aren't answering their phones right now. I hope they're out there Making America Great Again

Everybody spam the laughing face to mock the anti-white thugs.

so in philly, antifa shut down the march?

Now Antifa is chanting

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR IMMIGRANTS ARE WELCOME HERE

Also the cops are banning flag sticks, they claim that people would beat others with them. Told you the Cops are on the DNC pay roll.

Here we go goys, this is your feared opposition

Call them "anti-whites," user..

Should we expect another Berkeley in Philly tonight if that's the case?

It's worse than that, user, The fucking census has a separate table dedicated to hispanics. They are the only race to have their own table.

Here's some more. Red is high percent hispanic.

These were both made with 2015 ACS.

Good.

Well….

Now Antifa is chanting

5 6 7 8 AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT

Also;
Jesus they are like children. Man-children

Then why the fuck are you here?

Nice.

Communist from the 60's and 70's really turned colleges into factories that mass produce useful idiots.

Missed opportunity there. Way too damn much for a candy bar

Indeed. It may have taken 50 or so years, but (((their))) narrative is finally breaking.

The march is starting, I think

There's one in Bolsa Chica.

periscope.tv/notaspy

its happening!

Finally started marching,and the cucks thank the Goys in Blue

SHADILAY!

the autism is strong

I just noticed that

PASTEURIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Found the pleb

Isn't it for pepper spray?

I actually really love milk. When I was in the army and needed the calories, I would drink almost a half gallon a day. Only the real shit, though.

/our soccermom/?

Well, milk is now the official drink of white oppression. HWNDU established that drinking milk is racist and thus, it is either for pepper spray or it's a HWNDU joke for those that remember season 1.

Which one of you did this?

/ourguy/ confirmed

just said he was from Holla Forums. my sides

And if things get really harry you can just throw the milk and the lactose intolerant races. It will burn them like acid.

OP is a faggot

Holy shit, /our milk/ is here

Our memes are becoming antifas nightmares

GOOD.

I don't remember the entire spiel because I only briefly watched season 1, but that was their argument. Other races are lactose intolerant and that's why milk is oppressive.

checked.

/infinitemilk/

That stuff tastes almost like cream. Amazing milk.

We Nationalist Milk now

They here

Up here in North Dakota we get Bessy's Best, which has none of the cream removed from it.

We just remove protesters (ask the nodapl faggots how their chucklefuckery went).

If you put it in the freezer until a thin film of ice forms just on the top and drink it down freezing cold, it's even better than ice cream. You can feel it cool your stomach down and soothe you throat and tummy. Goddamn, now I'm gonna have to go to the dairy farm.

I've in Pittsburgh, I could probably make my way out.

Came here from the stream. Redpill me on 4chan.

No

(kek'd)
We have some work to do, lads.

Fuck off, we're full.

DO NOT POST FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS
There's your redpill, sonny.

Jesus high cholesterol

PRAISE KEK

The rally should be happening right now, anyone got eyes on it or boots on the ground?

The guy on stream is acting really cringey

Praise kek, down with moloch

This. And add loose change into the fold so it sits where the main bend is. also wet it in water/beer/piss so it hardens if you can. Strike at the tip of the bend. Might as well be an iron club.

When has anyone streaming on periscope not been cringey?

That sounds strangely self-assured, soros-user

Yea…….

There's a lot of Chads on the Trump side

Someone's gotta cuck the cucks at the end of the day

Are the Chads our greatest cultural ally?

(checked)
It's essentially a makeshift Shillelagh.

actually niggers are extremely against gays. This is a no brainer why fags hate niggers.

This, of course, is on the assumption that law enforcement doesn't know about such things.

they do

Maybe, better than the cucks and nigger lovers

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST CHANTED, YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE

Getting spicey

I would like a breakdown on intersectionality. How can blacks, muzzies, and queers all hold hands and march together if all they do is plot the end of each other when they get home?

Okay, I can respect that. Will lurk moar.

NERVOUS WRECK

Did anyone care when this stupid nigger was made gud? Didn't think so

If they tried, they'd be wiped out in days. Thefucking moment the law is not going to try and stop us, we win. I've been training my entire life from kindergarten to defeat an enemy who's name I did not know, but now I do… Kike, nigger, communist…

This fucking goof.

That Irish cuck is a disgrace to Celts everywhere. He deserves all that bullying

Nice Hitler dubs, newfriend

To quickly answer your question, 4chan is site similar in style and presentation as ours, albeit with a much larger userbase. But they're comprised at a rate of about 7:1 shills to actual users. Their mods are SJWs, their userbase is brainwashed, and they are to nationalism and White unity what the cuckservatives are to true conservatives. In fact, Holla Forums really came on to the map because of the cuckoldry and rampant SJWism and other fuckery going on at 4chan just a few short years ago.

Anyone who stills goes to 4chan doesn't belong on Holla Forums. They have no sense of self-respect, and politically, they ride the fence and just post edgy "opinions" that change constantly depending on what audience they're interacting with at the time, or what's popular at the time. And that's just the actual users. Again, the rate of shills to actual users is astronomical.

Here's a handy rule of thumb for every group of people who've ever delt with niggers, no matter how retarded the group itself was:

Scenario 2:

Ibernianon here. Can confirm. This cuck is a faggot and I bet he hates lukewarm stout and car bombs. We disavow.

I've watched hippies forcefully remove niggers from their land. They were going to kill the niggers, but the niggers ran…

THE CUCKS ARE COMING THE CUCKS ARE COMING

*smacks lips*
"THIS MARCH IS OVAH"

EY YO BRUH SHUT IT DOWN

That would make him half black user and he's a manlet light skin cuck

CABLE STREET SOON

Lurk 2 years before posting newfag.

No fun allowed it seems. Then again the cops are probably in their favor in Philly

Time to bring back the real Burning Man.

There's a million different answers for this, user. All I can say is that their worth as people isn't any greater than the slop they consume.

If you're not at least wearing a simple stab vest at all times, then you may as well paint a target on your chest.

I'm starting to see more and more skull masks tbh

Yeah, every historical political or racial context that has ever existed between the negro and another race/group can be explained in one simple sentence.

Up until today of course, but even the left secretly don't like them by their own belief's outlines and admission. They're just too deluded to admit it, and they will pay for it.

The Philly Cops do not give a fuck. They do not care.

I'm noticing them as well. Just saw a surf the kali yuga shirt.

Who's march is being stopped? If it's Trump's I don't see the logic. Also, does anyone have numbers for the two groups yet?

So will any Antifags get the long stick of Kek today?

It's Trumps, they claim it's for (((their safety))) but it's really to make them an easier target for antifa. The cops know that antifa is on their way

FORWARD MARCH
NO RETREAT

Try and stop me

I'm not going to argue with you over who's been here longer I've got no problem responding to someone who came in and asked a simple question that is technically on topic, given that the subject of Holla Forums v. 4chan just came up in the stream we're all watching.

Fuck the police, these faggots need to keep marching forward

FUCK DA POLICE
HALP POLICE!!! I BE ASSAULTED!!

On stream a cop just said that the march was over. It was the one in this post
Cops are Cucking for Anifta and we have yet to cause any sort of damage. 10 bucks says that they let Antifa march and wreck shit.

Just wait for Antifa and use "self defense"

Fuck off.

Most likely, this is why Communist cities are the worst to live in and they are failing hard. No one wants to live around a bunch of bix nood cops and fucking idiots.

Being cowed by antifa, this is disgraceful. How many could there be?

I never wanted to be an ACAB guy but it gets harder every time this happens

It's a Finnish pepe.

Whose Streets?
OUR STREETS!

Yea I know….but cops really do it to themselves. Their nature is to be the arm of the state.

(checked)
Hard to say, but regardless on the side, the evidence of another Berkeley happening is starting to look stronger.

Wait, is there a stream?

facebook.com/phillywerise/videos/vb.387916608225860/440414756309378/?type=3&theater

periscope .tv/notaspy/1RDGlRvVLlNxL

Not everyone who phoneposts is a niggerfaggot.
t. phoneposting white man

THEY WANT THE FLAGS TAKEN DOWN. BULLSHIT.

Why?

forcing trump side to take down flags and leave. give streets to antifa

Just came out, lower your flags and bunch up, that makes a lot of fucking sense you concrete ape. Sue the fucking philly PD.

Kill that nigger. Just beat her to death.

They're setting them up for an ambush.

It's called "Marxism," user.

This is obviously what's going on.

A politician is allowing this to happen and is pandering to (((them))) to have this shut down. Shit's about to go down.

So many US flags on fire.

This is why living in a communist city as a right wing individual is fucking stupid. YOU WILL get cuck'd by the police whether you like it or not.

I don't care how long you've been here. You're cancer and you need to lurk. You don't spoonfeed newfags.

Wait they're marching again!

Fug?

They're retreating.

Its only 2:50ish here on the east coast, most antifa chimpenings happen after the sun goes down. We need our own ultras and hooligans to counter these rats.
Also, the site itsgoingdownsyndrome is starting to look more and more like the focal point of anarchist efforts. It would be wise to either monitor it from now on.

The cops just want to keep them in motion. It's when crowds stop that shit goes down.

Hey … did the Antifa crowd sign the proper paperwork for a protest today? Because that would be hilarious as shit.

It would be great publicity for Trump and the 2018 senate race to have peaceful protestors de flagged and escorted by armed police and having their 1st amed rights fucked over. Someone must of have used their noodle for once.

of course they didn't

I'm just waiting for a freedom truck to plow through the crowd.

Someone said

WHOS STREETS, KEKS STREETS

There's a guy with a "kek's streets" walking on stream

fucking perfect

8pol dude is carrying a jug of milk lol

God they were ugly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like you get to name her.

The only thing there is to do is kill these people. Why can't we be half as organized as they are?

Watching the stream

So if we give them authority they'll start granting life?

checked, that's the one who said

THIS NIGGER JUST CALLED OUT THE UNCLE TOM AND THE FAGGOTS ON THE TRUMP SIDE, HOLY KEK

Animals take care of their offspring and are not a burden to their environments. Animals don't lower property values. They actually enhance it.
Kind of a mean thing to infer about animals, to be honest, family member.

Dumb nigger keeps making the same two """jokes""" over and over.

I shall name her Demisha Progamniqua

Philidelphia is a nigger infested shithole. The state would do better if it were purged.

Landwhale starts screetching at crowd.
Can't keep up.

twitter.com/realKrisCruz/status/845706008978690049

rekt

I was born in the western portion of Philly and raised there too. I used to spend a lot of time on the playground, just relaxing and shooting hoops.
I remember a couple of niggers one time started a fight with me for no reason. My mom flipped the fuck out and sent me to live in California with my Uncle Phillip and Aunt Vivian.

lol whos doing the jew voice

Man, the Portland and LA shit just made me laugh… this is making me genuinely furious. I'm not quite sure what the difference is but I'm mad.

Shit is that some Hellmarch I hear?

oh shit things are picking up

Shit, this doesn't look good. How did they get all those people? Do you guys think Trump's side can hold them off

Kek

Yes faggot

Did you see the battle of Sacramento? Even outnumbered 6:1, Trump supporters/RWDS kicks the shit out of antifa.

this is fucking great

What is kek trying to say?

Yeah I watched, it was great. But I don't want this to turn into another milo riot. ZERO antifas were culled during that while the good folk got sprayed and beaten. I'm not trying to blackpill, I just want some assurances is all.

RIGHT WING ESCORT SQUADS

cop just said crowd is loosing escort

Some dumbass old blondie came to Philly by her fucking self, retard

how does these retards think they are rebels when they want more government and get paid by soros

police are gone, it's racewar time

They better be fucking ready.

NORMIES OFF THE STREETS

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
IT'S TIME
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

A Milo rally isn't exactly the same animal as a Pro-Trump rally. I didn't hear people naming the kikes and calling out shitskins at the Milo event. Just sayin. This is a different beast, fam.
The real shit is going down in my family's hometown in Pikeville, KY on April 28th (I think?). It's a pro NatSoc/WN rally. And they will not cuck to ANTIFA and the Kentucky cops won't intervene. It's going to be interesting. This is just an undercard, really.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF

what fucking stream is everyone watching? There isn't shit on Periscope.

periscope.tv/w/1RDGlRvVLlNxL

Nevermind stream ended

damn, its over.

How long until it starts again when antifa starts running in?

Stream*
Fucking hell

I went late and ended up in a scuffle with the Antifa people on the parkway.

I am eugenic_breeder on leddit if anyone wants to get better organized for next time.

This is where antifa finds the one skinny Trump supporter walking back to his car alone and 12 of them jump him.

Get out, faggot. If you are also EugeneNix, I hope you fucking die, you fucking subversive kike.

>inb5 THICC

no more happening?

any info on flannelguy

>implying THICC
>not FATT

Any new streams??

I am eugenic_proponent ; eugenics_is_best

periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=march

periscope.tv/notaspy/1RDGlRvVLlNxL

this is in ohio

fuck, I have to go to work soon and I won't be able to watch the stream and get comfy today.

can you guys make webbums of all the important or funny bits of the stream? I don't want to dig through 500 clickbait-titled youtube videos to get to the good stuff.

Molotov them from the rooftops. Force them to go down a street where you have… oh hai FBI.

Philly is a shithole. I doubt there's anything much human remaining. So if anyone wants to do something awesome, get retards like this to imagine a big thing is going down in a couple of weeks. Easy to fake with social media. and lure them into a trap of death and disfigurement.

If you were from here, you would know that organizing on a literal Jew owned and fed monitored board is grounds to cut off your Jew curls, braid them into a rope and hang you with it before ovening you at 1488 degrees.
Lurk more, family member.

buncha dudes open carrying ars in this stream.

So no antifags? They never show up where people are prepared to fight.

Maybe Assad can ship us some barrel bombs when he's done with the CIA/ISIS.

he was just up in their faces telling them to say hi to 4chinz

and on them too?

GFTIH

periscope. tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=march

someone throw a rock

(kek'd)
goddammit break your links properly
thanks

yeah that shit old. We Columbians now periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=march

periscope.tv/w/1djGXvpjmkyxZ?q=maga

periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzErBPNDGv?q=maga

periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=maga

Yeah, but I think a lot of want to see what's about to go down in Philly. We had gotten pretty invested in that one.

Mudderfugger :-DDDDDDD

Another Cali stream here.

whoever added the siren function to those megaphones should be shot

NJ can have Eastern PA

OHIO:

STREAM:periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdvrPBBGj?q=march

POLICE RADIO:broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19065

Mannequin was filmed at Woolworth's
Boyz 2 Men still keeping up the beat

If I hope they mix in a couple crates of these, does it mean I have shit tastes? I've never heard anyone mention the PPSH on Holla Forums, but I think she's a sexy lady.

So we're just going to ride this thing into a repeat of the 1918 German revolution, eh? I thought that was supposed to come before the Wiemar era.

>>>/out/

Nice Handwriting… NOT!

don't be a gay

Russians have always built better weapons tbh. It's because they have to optimize for desperation rather than corporate profits.

no, it's a fine gun but the SMG is a niche gun at this point with assault rifles able to fill its role perfectly well. The AK-47 was fielded as a replacement for the PPSH with the SKS being the main infantry weapon until the Soviets Germans were able to stamp the recievers instead of mill them

your taste is shit

Am I missing any?

Several (((news sources))) are claiming that the Philly march has been canceled. Antifa is burning American flags, throwing smoke bombs and rushing past the police en masse

I don't disagree but I think everyone in here has at least one moist nugget. It's standard issue for Holla Forumsacks and strelo/k/s.
Just because cummies made them, doesn't mean they can't be repurposed into freedom fighting machines. Cummies have decent funs and being made with slave laborers used to make them really cheap. Hell… I remember when SKS's used to cost $125 all day long.

damn, we need some vidya of this

is there a stream up?

Yet police won't simply stomp their mudholes in. Astounding.

CALI STREAM NOW!
FIGHT'S HAPPENING!

I'T SFUCKING GOING DOWN IN THE COMMIFORNIA STREAM

AHAHA ANITFA IS GETTING ARRESTED

which one, nothing happening in the hollywood or huntington beach

In Commiefornia no less

Columbus "Militia"

Beach

Fug I put the same one twice.

I'm sure those guys aren't totally FBI.

Shia LaBeouf spotted in Providence, RI. The woman's shirt says "Deal with it".

(heil'd)
That's a big line of Trump supporters

I fucking wish. I can't find a stream, only some quick clips, some of which we already saw.

If it was us setting things on fire and rushing the police, you better believe there would be heads getting cracked. But Philly is a nigger-run liberal shithole. We already saw that one fat nigger cop say he was going to cancel the lawful march because Antifa criminals were forming mobs, and that one nigress saying "You can keep marching, but put down your flags and your signs so you don't upset anybody."

Some of California is still white…
t. white commiefornian

Bro.
'''
https://
'''
your link. Ok? Or just take off the https, goddamn

What are the odds?

Checked.
The streamer said that it lined the whole beach at one point.

u wot

lel i didn't take out the space
but you get the point

Just reminds me of the "You do not want white people to riot" essay. When we've finally had enough, when we finally start taking the same liberties with the law that they do every day, we're going to do it with rifles.

i'm not made of money, I can't afford to feed that thing

Link, please. I don't think I'm familiar with this

Non burger here, what's the black and white American flag with the blue stripe all about?

It's a "Blue lives matter" sort of thing

Blue Lives Matter.

I actually should have know that anyway. Thank you.

It's the rights way of cucking to MUH POO LEECE. It's basically the same when communist love niggers WAY too much, cringy too

Yeah, but it's actually more of a subtle or not so subtle way of saying the life of a cop is worth more than the life of a nigger. So while it might be a little corny and ignorant, it is actually a tongue in cheek way of saying you would trust the word of a cop over a nigger or nigger lover in BLM.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

IN THE NAME OF KEK

CHECKED

Fuck, I wanted that get. Anyways, checked.

It's a good identifier come the day of the rope. Many speculate that the big happening will result in pro-police and anti-police factions in the USA and we all know how those two factions will divide along racial lines. Adding the blue lives matter flag patch to your happening gear couldn't hurt.
Trust me, I used to be a cop blocker but after all the dindu bullshit coming out recently I don't want to be on the nig side of the equation.
That being said whenever I've been pulled over or had personal interaction with cops they've tended to be assholes.

PRAISE

I guess, but what about nigger cops? Do the to cancel each other out? How do you calculate the Kosher math for that one?

SHIT

SHADILAY

You know, this is actually a really good idea. We Holla Forumsacks should start organizing our own marches. Even if they're small, we should be spreading our views. Just don't do anything illegal, and make sure you know the local laws for any self defense measures you carry.

wew

Good point. I guess they'll just have to go. Mustn't have the waters muddied.

Right. Because supporting the police for justifiably shooting niggers is "cucking"

Damn, nice get. Very impressive.

Thanks, reading it now

Cops kill more whites than blacks faggot. When the cuck'd arm of the state violates you blue lives don't matter, cops have never been /ourguy/ from the start. It only became cool to back cops because of BLM and the choice was forced.

Well played.

if you can't hate, you can't truly love

Checked

Go outside, user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yea I need to stop and get some kek air

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Again this gets the get. Kek is real, brothers. Prepare for the happening. Shadilay.

Since it's still early on the west coast is there still potential for a big happening or is today kind of a dud?

SHADILAY!
CHECKED!

I can't wait until this is me.

active streams

periscope.tv/w/1ynJOWRvWAqJR

periscope.tv/w/1YqxoWjqPzlxv
periscope.tv/w/1djGXvpjmkyxZ

shit forgot to break

KeK is being very serious about this.
What else could it be, it keeps happening.

KEKSADES SOON

Muh pr is unarguably one of the most important factors in a political movement of any kind. Certainly secondary and subject to other factors, but still extremely important. Most people are sensing people and not intuitive. The extent to which they will understand this movement is how we choose to present ourselves and who we allow to represent us. And pr isn't synonymous with being a neurotic faggot who's obsessed with appearance to the point of being disingenuous or cowardly.

SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

Why do we need to break the link? They work fine without the break

=BY THE GRACE OF KEK=

">muh PR" is a forced shill meme towards any user saying that violence and/or exposing chans even more is a bad idea.

(checked)
How 'bout they just leave? They'll never respect us; they'll never do anything to make our country better; they'll never be us but they'll try to steal our genes through our progeny. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

California has the largest population of whites out of any state in the country, as of 2015. Just because there's a lot of spics doesn't mean there's not a lot of whites as well.

Why not just get the citizenship at the fucking begining.

That's my preferred option, but just bringing up why they lived in the country for so long without trying to become a citizen is an easy way to start to influence normies.

PRAISE KEK
Kind of like the USA, we have more whites than any other country, but our percentage suffers. Welp, only one medicine for that

It's about violence? I always assumed they were neckbeards criticizing people like Spencer and Taylor for wearing suits and ties.

it's about cucking and changing the values you support to appeal to normalfags.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

Friendly reminder that California used to be beautiful.

I'm against changing values, but there's nothing wrong with normalfags.

LET IT BEGIN

Normalfags are a resource.

(4)
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck are newfaggot shills showing up ITT?

Is that Carl the Chuck?

Thats why PR is unnecessary, normalfags are malleable. The matter is what is the normal.

wtf are you trying to be a sumo wrestler or just a fat ass

Have you been living in a cave for the last 80 years?
Go out and have a good look at them.

PR is necessary (or at least optics) to help change perception of what is normal.

(1)

(1)
What kind of low-energy raid is this?

Antifa will continue to attack for as long as you faggots don't kill them. They are rich kids getting off of on criminal behavior. The only way to stop it is by introducing reality to them. In my nieghborhood if you did this shit you would get shot by a hood rat

Everything else is larping bullshit and faggotry.

Leave.

Thanks CIAnigger

lol

I wouldn't bitch about image 1 but image 3 is clearly pornography.

cause then you can't live off free resources given by the system

This guy gets it. Bring a real weapon like a man, not like a yuppie kid of middle class baby boomers. If that's what you are, stay home and play guitar.

That first pic is a damn man, look at his veiny ass forearms

Disgraceful

nsa pls go

This is exactly what I fucking mean. Do not do this. We don't need an user getting charged for murder and have it be instigated from here. The media would be all over it.

If someone said "hey thats a bad idea" a shill user would ridicule him with this forced ">muh PR" meme.

Don't do this.

See

Fuck off this isn't church.

We're not getting elected anymore.
That PC shit is OVER.

STOP GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED ON TV FAGGOTS. STOP RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Stay home if you're a pussy who wont fight. Stay home with your middle class life and mow your dad's lawn!

We've already had this happen before. They didn't get charged with murder because they didn't kill anybody, but they're in jail. Literally nothing happened to us. This is why it's important to practice safe PERSECS and OPSECS.

This faggot is a shill trying to instigate violence. Don't be stupid.

Are you retarded? One can defend oneself without killing.

no but you are obvious as fuck

is the IQ for the IA acceptance dropping these days?

Trip of truth. Just report+hide, I can't even see the shillposts anymore

CIAniggers are transwoman nigger bronies, did you forget about that?

Yeah and destroying the only structure in the region will sure bring back or form a nation that isn't a 5th of the power it had and not in constant threat from outside players.
You people are not only LARPers but massive edgy faggots as well. The US used to be a high majority white country that was powerful and isolationist, it can be again if the reigns of culture and politics is retaken, being a fucking LARP will not save western society, it will fracture it while our enemies grow ever stronger fucking kike divide and conquerors.

STAY HOME THEN — STOP GETTING BEAT UP ON TV!

So for the people that think "muh pr" is a forced meme, what do you do when antifas attack you with bricks and bats? The media has shown 10 times over that the population doesn't care when reds beat people unconscious on the street. What should protesters do IN RESPONSE to the obvious threat of antifa thigs?

In the trash it goes

shit's getting heated

toe rings are bad?

reminder this is the end for you nazi scum
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc(>four years ago)

For me they are. I just don't like them

reported

Start even threatening to murder and you antipussies are gonna be in for a long, painful ride

reminder your kind is not fit to live in this world
archive.is/BHGZ6

kek, one punch man meme'd too hard?

Here are some photo's from Philly.

I can only imagine when you look at yourself in the mirror.

What

Who were the skull masks with? I think that guy on the right is doing the OK Trump hand thing

He's implying that she is a normal looking woman (she is) and that you are an ugly man. (you are)

Checked
need high res version of pepe mask

Commies getting chased in Cali

youtu.be/iZwgdM6nqYc

This moron just doxxed himself over spit

Nice

FREEEEDDUM

Holy shit, this really is the best timeline

Antifa throws first Punch.. Gets K.O! Huntington Beach, CA

HAHaHA Antfia

HU, HA, ANTIFA!

KEK

FOR THE EMPEROR

;)

periscope.tv/w/1LyGBjAVoRYGN
HEATING UP IN CALI

"No tolerance for faggots"

MY SIDES

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

This fucking pussy

Antifa always get their ass kicked. Remember when that nigger antifa got put in a fucking coma?

Yeah it is America, and it's my god given right as an American to tell you to go shove it up your ass, fagboy.

"FUCK YOU NAZI I'm UP IN YOUR FACE FUCK YOU!"

Let up prostest in please please

GO HOME YUPPIES!!!!!! FACE TO BLOODSHED AND SMASH HIM!

PRAISE KEK

GO HOME YUPPIES! ENOUGH PR!

YOU ARE LETTING ANTI-FA PUSH YOU AROUND!

THIS IS ABOUT CHILDREN BEING KILLED AND RAPED TO FUCKING DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported for instigating violence.

Youre a homosexual. GTFO

Has our religion gone mainstream?

You dummy. Hes referring to pedogate

seeing where this leads

Then report these fuckers to the FBI.

Fag wants his image out, lets make it happen

lol that fags about to cry

I found myself with a sudden desire to own an American 180 today.

thanks for being quick on the draw user, i didn't manage to get a screen shot

hahahah kill yourself.

RevCom is there.

I still can't believe anteefah operates in the US

You really should ask your supervisor for fresh pics. How about this, I keep making fun of you, and you keep giving me (You)s?

Make sure you let them swing first. Capture it on camera if at all possible. By all means, beat shitlib skulls in, but do so in such a way that no court can find you guilty of a crime.

Bloody hell this slant eye

Every news outlet is just talking to the 4 Antifa xfd

Lefty/pol/ neckbeards are getting rekt all over Amurica right now

NICE
I
C
E

That's the last thing we need. Other nations interfering….This is how we get ww3, along with having to fight it here on american soil instead of far away.

I can't wait to do my part. I wonder what uniforms we'll take.

They're just normal citizens. Antifa would look like evil terrorists to the eyes of the general public if they were to attack and seriously injured any of them. They think they're "bashing the fash" when in fact they're bashing in the heads of soccer moms. That won't be perceived well.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

The guy with the hole in his ass is cracking me up

really needs to doxx this guy

He has a weak mind.

It's terrible to think about. Russia supporting friendly patriots/duginists, China supporting reds, EU supporting socialists, Latins supporting ethnic interests, international finance on whoever gives them the biggest slice of the pie. Not to mention the foreign volunteers pouring in from nationalists and communists worldwide. It may have to happen, but I don't think we understand how utterly vile it will be.

Does anyone have footage from Phoenix. I'm hearing Antifa showed up armed.

Hey, we at least have 3500.

nazis…..no there aren't any of those except in Hollywood and the jews brains.

(checked)
Well, he used the wrong term but you know he was talking about us.

Looking good, boys.

Sounds like a decent outcome.

Antifa cuck BTFO

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/845708994505293825

Unleash the Military,National Guard,police,etc. on the leftist and shit-skin scum!

Alright which one of you is this?

Upload again. It's broken,

And a hole in his ass.

Also, he had no fucking idea what he was talking about. He was a typical Antifa just parroting buzzwords. Same with the burrito niggers in the car just now. She was just repeating the insults that the media came up with to dumb things down for low-IQ, non-political, useful idiots who attack whoever they're told to attack. Supposedly Trump is the worst thing to happen to the Latino community since the Spaniards arrived, but she doesn't know shit about this "enemy" that (she believes) is out to destroy her and her race.

Well, I guess I can take solace in the fact that apathy towards one's own racial destruction isn't purely a White thing. That beanfarmer just proved that she doesn't give a shit about her own destruction either. I mean, she believes her people are being attacked. But she can't be bothered to research the specifics of her own displacement and "genocide". At least it ain't just White people, you know?

STFU.

TOPKEK

Deus vult!
Crusaders for Trump!

This looks like so much fun.

At the end he couldn't stand not trying to justify himself he wanted to be liked…..I take it he comes from a broken home

spics never do anything unless they have to. They never clean or perform maintenance of any kind on products unlit they break.

pls do it

i swear to god

do it you fucking pussys

What a great punch; knocked that faggot right on his ass.

he died actually

Great followthrough. It's not about making contact, it's about making contact and keep going.

Man in black mask chased onto PCH, marchers said he pepper sprayed them #MAGAMARCH in #HuntingtonBeach

Most of the whites who live near the beaches are massive chads.

t. fmr Califag

Anything happening in the Atlantic City area?

Given they're something like 0.2% of the population, they'd all be wiped out by now if that were true. Fitting, considering who is pushing this meme and who also has a history of lying and exaggerating death statistics.

STOP

t. Current Califag

Lmao is that one guy yelling "PINCOHET" at the commie? In no way do I want to consider these Trump people "goyim", but I'm glad to say that we in a way are shepherds to these great folks.

It's like he's triggering my autism on purpose.

I swear every other person on Holla Forums is from Cali.

Whites or Jews.

I only moved away last year.

Well, there's almost 40 million in CA, and out of all the states, probably on Texas and SoCal have had the biggest immigration poz, by population.

it's our only refuge….outside there is only enrichment.

Nice trips user, and good idea with the loose change!

Having to live right up close and personal with the ethnics has a way of getting you redpilled. My parents taught me DURR HURR DON'T BE RACIST but there were sure as shit a ton of places in LA we didn't no matter how much you had to pee. I currently live in a city that's 60% spic and some days I imagine getting in my car with whatever I can carry and just disappearing over the horizon. Go to Vermont or something, where there's Winter-chan and people are white.

no. New Hampshire is a much better choice. don't go to the state that keeps Bernie Sanders in office.

My gf moved from NJ to LA. Bitched at me for being racist.

A year later she hated spics.

well…that's my bad. I didnt mention the JQ problem….yeah there are jews….like everywhere….and for some fucking odd reason everyone of them i've encountered just so happens to be related to someone that died in the holocaust….coincidence? but white's tend to own considerably more beach real estate.

It's 72 fucking degrees in Pittsburgh in March! Where the hell can I move where it's bitterly cold with very cool summers?

>periscope.tv/w/1LyGBjAVoRYGN

twitter.com/mikethernobich/status/845760695043964928>>9578123
>t

North Dakota has the first but not the second. Central ND is white and we fucking HATE out-of-state lefties.

It's a good sign. Even in a sea of liberalism, Antifa, mud people and Whites complicit in their own genocide…there are still tons of Whites who see right through the bullshit.

Like many other people on Holla Forums, I was redpilled by having to live around niggers, and under liberal rule. So I can only imagine a place like Commiefornia, teeming with shitskins and liberals and "peaceful protestors", that there are actually hundreds of thousands or even a couple million White people who silently wish for the RaHoWa.

Assault bicycles picture is starting to make sense now.

Antifa pepper sprays Trump supporters then runs off
twitter.com/benbrazilpilot/status/845724409994260480

Only if things were that good user. There is no refuge from them. I live in Ohio, and it's a complete shithole filled with niggers. The only time in my life I haven't lived in a non-white infested hellhole was prior to moving out here when I was 11. I lived in a small Pennsylvanian town with 1 nigger in the whole school. I'll never forgive my mom for dropping everything there and moving here.

Actually, yes. I believe Costa Mesa was the only place in CA that Trump held a rally.

Post yfw California starts the race war.

OP from video Here, be nice, she got spit on too

Meme magic of this caliber will lead to global thermonuclear war. I hope you all are ready.

costa mesa is actually a nice city once you get past the santa ana area. Lots of whites and a small Asian population.

God I want to kill leftists. I don't want them dead in an abstract sense, I want to pull the trigger myself and know that there's one fewer pinko in the world because of it.

i listened to the entire 10 hour audio book of that last night. kind of dumb tbh

I would forgive California everything if they started the race war.

C-c-can we have our weed and shrooms if we win it?

No.

2 Philly antifas

Colette Hanlon
Stephen Nuzzo

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

There is better race war fiction, and I don't think WLP was being completely serious when he wrote it. I think it's more of a guide on guerrilla warfare and the result if you read between the lines.

California Trump March Ends in Punches and Pepper Spray

Me 2 it sickens me that these people with their deranged infantile/mickey mouse "egalitarian" ideas control the west. It's tantamount to putting a malevolent mentally retarded person in charge of anything.

No that I will not forgive however I encourage you to sell that shit to niggers,communists, and jewish larva (children). Until they are removed completely.

in this hypothetical situation I do not condone breaking the law.

"You can't run, you can't hide, you get a helicopter ride"

DA GOYIM KNOW
twitter.com/mikethernobich/status/845760695043964928

such as?

Ohio is white outside the major cities. the suburbs around the cities have been white up until ~8 years ago, they've been flooding the suburbs with pajeets and fucking regugees of all things because the areas have a very low cost of living.

I posted the link before I watched the whole clip. They beat faggot antifa ass and chased them off. Fucking hilarious.

Funny you should say that. Right in the middle of downtown Costa mesa, it's roughly 50% white. Think about that. Right in the middle of where young people go to chill out, there's shitskins trolling the available youth for sex.

Son, I've seen more than my fair share of mixed race couples in SoCal. This place is fucked.

Holy shit. What have we memed? Aren't those mostly Chads and normalfags?

Chad nationalism, my friend. Right wing slogans appeal to masculinity.

Those cameramen are fucking vultures. They got in to a massive frenzy when that women dropped to the ground. There really is no dignity in a job like that. At the same time I do enjoy watching those antifa cucks get what they deserve.

The jews fear the chad

the numbers confirm

Any sunniggers here?

HA! I almost mentioned The Turner Diaries in my last post because of California being the first major victory in the book. But I didn't because I figured most people wouldn't get it, like this guy

who either never read it, or did read it but thought the whole was meant to be taken literally and not used as a guide for conducting an ideological and psychological war against the System.

Absolutely glorious. Pure pottery.

the two I know are Covington's NWF series and Gregory Kay's Third Revolution.

Great clip. They got some solid punches in.

archive.is/yMcrk

I like this, the armor might be useful in a riot good meme potential too.

Also its far less gay than the idiots that dressed up like the people from the Boston tea party complete with in tr-corner hats

Y'know around the late 1800's and up to the Weimar period, Germany had innumerable nationalist clubs and secret societies like the Pan-German League. One of ours should be the Order of the Burger-Kavaliere.

I thought this was already well known. Why do you think they came up with that "toxic masculinity" bullshit?
Chads have been the strong right hand of the white race for millennia. They have just been pretty useful to the kikes recently because of their fervent support of neocon ideology.

But as always: It's only a matter of time before the golem turns on its master. They know this as well as we do and have been actively working to diminish their power in society.

Huh, I guess it's easy to forget that. I don't know about the rest of you but I fit the nerd archetype pretty decisively, and when I work out, I just become a wiry nerd.

Synopsis of these books.

are you saying America hasn't spilled enough blood to be a nation?

hells yes good clip

Outside of it possibly being probably the most free and prosperous nation in the world perhaps???>>9578775

Pretty sure that's most of us. Though I'm pretty lucky in that I get visible results from little exercise. My flat abdomen becomes a six pack within a matter of days but I just can't seem to grow pecks

The castes have been pretty much the same throughout history:

They want revenge of the nerds males whom (((coincidentally))) are what jewish males usually look like.
Compare with fascism or National socialism all about strength fitness and beauty for the body spirit and mind.

Save a life.
Bin that bicycle tire.

What stake do you have in it? You mean the most free and prosperous nation in the world? possibly ever..>>9578822

KEK!

Glorious.

Excellent however I see the jew report (drudge) hasn't posted anything about this yet…. still has "Agenda in doubt" as headline trying to "black pill" Trump supporters.
The homosexual fedora wearing hook nose has finally decided to go against Trump more openly it would seem.

(dub-dubs checked)
I think we really have started the fire.

Respect to those trips, but I still have to disagree

Antifa has the leg up on us in terms of popular support. It's because they have the media, academia and pop culture.

That's why an Antifa could attack one of us, and we defend ourselves, and we're the bad guys. But when, on the rare occasion, one of us attacks them, it's played on an endless loop on the MSM and used by the government (Democrats and cuckservatives alike) to push for further erosion of civil liberties.

Just look at what happened in Philly today. A lawful pro-Trump march was cancelled because unlawful "protestors" gathered enough members and demanded it. The police even said they were pulling their escort from the march, effectively saying, "You and your rights are not worth protecting because enough domestic terrorists said so." And I bet that most of the "protestors" aren't eve from Philly. I bet most are from Bucks County and Delaware.

"The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists" - Unknown

I'm lucky to be alive right now lads.

I think The Turner Diaries is obviously the best piece of fiction written by an American White Nationalist.
Hunter wasn't all that great, though. I still read it and enjoyed it, but it did seem corny in parts - namely the entire "redpilled FBI agent" allows Hunter to kill niggers. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much.
Wish we had more good pieces of white nationalist fiction.

It's our job to ensure that the fascists of the future are actual fascists.

Everything you say is true. They have institutional support, but I don't think it amounts to much popular support.

Talk to everyday people outside of campus and you'll find they're disgusted by the run-of-the-mill protester -let alone these commie scum.

if western peoples (whites) decide they don't want to be "genocide-d" by jews and their golem then nature will take its course.

reminder to take the masks of every antifa you get in a confrontation with

they freak out and run away like kike vampires in sunlight

They have no popular support at all. Around here (blue state btw) they are "Those crazies in Berkeley who were attacking people for no reason"

The United States as it currently exists is a lie and a pipe-dream that intends for whites to be genocided. The blood of our people is a separate entity from the state. It's this crucial separation that will prevent whites from massacring each other again like we did during the Civil War, each side full of people trying to defend an utterly meaningless abstraction at the cost of their own blood. It was in the aftermath of that bloodbath that the most disgusting anti-whites in our nations history came to power during the Reconstruction era, where you literally had white peoples land in the South divided up and given to niggers, and Klan members being executed by kangaroo courts purposely stacked with niggers in the juries. Luckily Americans came to their senses later and Rutherford B. Hayes scrapped the more radical parts of Reconstruction, but the damage was done; niggers had the vote, and the civil war bloodbath was defended to the hilt and ever since because of muh constitushun, muh united states.

The US is not, and almost never has been a nation. It's been a federal republic ruled by whites but divided from the get-go by slavery, and then it became an overarching state power with white people living in it. Yes, the ideals of a white mans republic is powerful and meaningful, and embodied by the spirit of Columbia, but it is not a reality now, so the sanctity of the US and it's integrity should not concern us.

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." - Proverbs 28.1

I think they want everyone to be more along the lines of this.

accurate however they forgot to insert drug addled junkies in there.

No joke do you think Germany as it exists now is real and not a sick lie? or France? England? Italy?, etc. The West itself is a fucking lie the west was defeated in 1945 in its place we have sick lies and deceptions orchestrated by jews to keep the peasants from revolting as they deconstruct the west and finally kill us.

No, I don't think any of those places constitute real nations anymore. But the elements of those nations still exist because the remnants of those nations, the people, still exist albeit in reduced numbers. Hell, most nations are a lie. Never really existed, Germany itself is a composite of hundreds of principalities and tiny fiefdoms that required relentless Napoleonic war to unite in a meaningful way. Same with Italy. (Of course you could make the argument that those people just had no contact with each other and the success of the German state unification is a testament to the real unity of german nationhood.) The value of nationalism is the aspiration of it, not necessarily the reality of it. The promotion of a people's distinct culture and values, family, community, fertility, these are what I look for in a white nation. Because when you come down to it, the propogation of European genes is what really matters.

Checked. Whites genocide by any and all means has been the goal of our enemy for nearly a century, as best as I can tell.

Can anyone name all the anti-white genocides in the past hundred years? Armenia, Serbia, Chechnya, etc?

AWWWW YISSSS

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

NEW HAPPENING IN THE UK

MUSLIMS RUNNING OVER PEDESTRIANS

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845778253335969794>>9578988

So like literally every day in EU

This post - why? Get more info and make an OP.

It's was just a drunk driver, calm not. Not a happening.

Same here -overwhelmingly. Their only base here is the shit-reeking 'Socialist Forum' on campus -state U.

Go figure

Again?

It's real?

Not terror related apparently. Sounds like a couple of drunk teenagers.

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5768

Police saying it was a drunk driver. Make a separate thread if you think it's important.

A drunk driver named Ishmeal Ackbar

Muslims aren't used to alcohol, stop being racist.

Source idiot?

So says the (((media))). Probably just a couple of "Asians" joyriding down the sidewalk. The explosives in the truck that failed to detonate were just a class project of some kind

My sides are the source faggot

new video:
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845781267555725313

GLORIOUS

So no source.

EXCELLENT

Total disappointment

Awe man I can't wait for DOTR

Doesn't look terror related.

twitter.com/JiJi_x/status/845783736834777088

1.Covington's series is 5 books detailing the rise of workings of a separate pan-European white ethnostate composing the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and further territory. The Hill of Ravens is a look into the past and present of the Northern American Republic as the main character seeks to find the answer to who betrayed a legion of soldier during the liberation war.
2. The Third Revolution is 4 books that revolve around a second American civil war between north and south. Unlike the old war this one is being fought using guerrilla warfare and tactics that even delve into cyberspace. The title character is a member of the police who is framed for a crime he did not commit as well as refusal to fire on a southern rally. The four books take a look at the organization, tactics, and requirements that a modern uprising must use to succeed.

I love this timeline
twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845722532946702336
twitter.com/paxthedog/status/845750915986546688

ALSO:
Building has collapsed after explosions in the UK
twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/845788204955586560

KEK WILLS IT

You didn't read my post at all you double nigger. I'm saying win without going to jail.

Antifa knows to bring shit they can attack us with and defense themselves - without going to jail for doing so. We already can win a fight - we just need to make sure we don't go to jail for doing so. It doesn't matter if we win if they can send us to prison for multiple years afterwards. What we need is to win the fight and force them to face jail time for initiating it.

When we win the fight and some redpilled user goes to jail then we are down one soldier and it might as well be a pyrrhic victory since we are down a soldier for several years and we need every soldier we can get. What we need is to send their people to prison and make them look weak by beating them in a fight they started to begin with.

USSR also did the cellphone

Does she not realize that spaniards are the only reason the latino 'community' exists at all?

Don't feed me

wcvb.com/article/arrests-made-at-trump-rally-in-california/9185635

Huntington Pepper spray commie arrested.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Beaten and then arrested - it's a great day to be antifa Kek.

check em

That's a sexy gun.

I have read Covington's series. The first book is slow and clunky but still good. The series gets really good with the 3rd, 4th and 5th books.

Always related

Checked back at you