Planetside 2: The NC TK Team

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.
VS tears served daily.
NC TK's contain 200% more burgers than the competing factions

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kJoL0
plays.tv/video/5743ecbf2f53b29bde/planetside-2-with-the-wew-lads
vocaroo.com/i/s18seMUlMYA4
picosong.com/ZLgc/
picosong.com/ZLgE/
picosong.com/ZLgG/
picosong.com/ZLmw/
picosong.com/ZLmD/
picosong.com/ZLu3/
picosong.com/ZLuY/
youtube.com/watch?v=AwH_s2vSRR0
archive.is/QP4qW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last thread archive.is/kJoL0

[muffled sound of MisterBond bitching at people in the background]

Sad thing is I'm told I'm great to be around when NC has its shit together

Who? Is he the potato nigger or someone else?

I gotta give you some credit, you weren't a squeaker when you came to TR after all. Still, were I a freedom-loving savage, it would get old.

The MAXetta man.

TELL ME ABOUT BOND, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MAX?

Were they trying to grab my prize?

Yeah I don't mind losing, losing is just part of the game

Its when you lose because NC is too autistic and 70% of your fighting force in a biolab is INF'S and LA's I want to strangle the stupid out of them

Wanting to strangle libertarians is a natural and beautiful thing.

The Terran Republic Rises!

Why would you leave this unlisted? There's a world of upvotes awaiting you.

wanting normalfags to see our autism

Autism is a gold mine, you only have to swing your pickaxe.

Nobody can ruin games more than pewdiepie

Fucking normalfags. You'll be the first to die when the nanites run dry.

You did the right thing, user. Just because you're presented with the opportunity for immediate gain doesn't always mean it's the right thing to do. Farming people when they have no ability to fight back is hollow as hell and only serves to make people desert the game.

I think SOE beat you to that one.

+1

I need to come up with a new username so I can actually play again. I hate games where you can't change that shit on the fly. It creates this weight in the choice and so I just never choose and pass the game over.

So who's this "NCBro" guy anyways?

Okay this has to be bait.

Some NC guy who posts a lot of webms but is a decent sport. Not just shitposting basically.

:DDD zgedtsch

It's more of a joke attached to a recommendation he list it so more Banefags can enjoy it. If I knew it would actually trigger more than one autist, though, it would have been bait.

Nice try reddit.

Reminder: Artfags needed to make a nice busted flaming wagon wheel for a possible custom outfit icon in the future

Seems like you are the first to draw Gondola with a pair of balls

This I hate the most. I bet Battlefield did this. And Smedley. Smedley made the decision to give the driver the main gun to make the game more like Battlefield.

Farmers deserve nothing but a flaming Sunderer. Their tears are the true farm.

BARIAZHON :DDD

SNEP ON SNEK :DDDD

So why exactly cant you just iuse that for shitposting value?

Playing with retarded ideas in GIMP.

Yeah that logo is the wrong team, user

Many thanks to the battle bards who kept morale up.

Got a vid from a few weeks ago. Tried to make into a webm, was too big. Link: plays.tv/video/5743ecbf2f53b29bde/planetside-2-with-the-wew-lads

nice landing ace

This may have been the most well-used and appropriate reaction image ever posted.

Good job.

Wasn't there a dev stream recently? Anyone know if they talked about new continents?

I'll convert it for you bud

yes
no
they talked about more stuff for construction, cosmetic armors, and after 4 years: vehicle hacking

Pics incoming

get out of here with your negroid speak

Pajeet thanks you, he will also be playing tonight.

Blame twitters 140 peasant limit for teaching me to use ppl

Here you go

Well, I'm done with this game. Spawned 5 times and couldn't leave the spawn area due to one VS guy mining and camping everything. Team-killed about 10 people then deleted my character. I fucking hate this game.

Seems about right.

I don't like how easy it is to lock down a spawn either but you have only yourself to blame.

I was actually doing pretty well. I just couldn't take being killed by the same person over and over again because I was the only person on my side trying to remove the fucker.

I honestly am just starting to think I don't actually enjoy playing these games. I like theorizing and hypothesizing, but playing ends up with me having to try and carry too often.

It wasn't even a farm. Side had control of the fucking base. It was the central spawn. They were just incompetent.

That's enough planetside for today.

Just get the fuck out.

It's a shame you didn't have a group of people to coordinate with or something

Executions will continue until morale improves.

Reminds me of the tranny admin of the PS2 subreddit who banned someone for using the word "trap" and demanded they write a long apology letter if they wanted to be unbanned.

Then SOE added a gun called the "TRAP" in response.

Sounds like you're just salty.

Is MissAtley a regular? I want to see this faggot getting triggered all day

I'm so salty the blood vessels in my head have exploded. I look like Jagi.

lel whatever pal.

To address actual issues instead of whining like a bitch and asking to be beaten down for being a fucking moron, did they change the flight controls with the last past? Trying to steer the Reaver was a hellish nightmare. I landed it for repairs, and then it proceeded to buck back, flip backwards, and throw me across the map.

last patch

It happens sometimes, but you just learn to take a break from it instead of losing your cool too much. Look at it as a challenge in self control.

Even good players will occasionally go on some insane death streak, where everything goes wrong and nothing works right; this is a game where a single person really can't change much of anything directly.

I know there's that sniper rifle called TRAP but can you tell me if they really added it for that reason?

If you're holding any WASD key when you get out of a vehicle it'll move in that direction. First thing you learn when using a vehicle

What you need to do is rub up right against the cockpit when you hop out; give your reaver a hug.

He's full of shit. The TRAP-M1 was added years before the 500 word essay drama

You really couldn't compress 30 seconds of video into 8MB? Even WebM for Retards can achieve that.

Are you going to post this on cuckchan or something?

Why am I not surprised that you're a butthurt teamkilling faggot?

that's why I feel this game doesn't work as well as it should. The game requires 100 pop in order for it to function correctly. Once it drops below 100 pop the game plays like a generic shooter where in its unbalanced in favor of Maxes, Infils and Heavy Assaults. Anyone else is basically fodder.

In pop 100+ battles the opposite is true though, as combined arms mean Maxes, Infils and Heavy Assaults are about as useful as tissue paper, and you Medics and Engis really shine in keeping everyone alive. Basically in order for PS2 to be good, it needs to be Zerg 24/7. No one has the stamina for that. So naturally at some stage you will have a death streak unless you strategically plan your logins. But who the fuck wants to do that.

This is why I feel Arma has always been a better version of the combined arms game because it requires a much smaller pop in order for it to function as its most enjoyable. Case in point PS2 used to be utterly shit until the construction hit, now the pops are back to launch equivalents. Eventually they'll drop again and the game will be shit. Its why I refuse to play on Briggs even though it'd put me at a significant Ping advantage, the pops will be shittier and thus a worse game overall.

If PS2 wanted to mitigate this issue I think creating smaller mission quests that allowed small teams to take on an objective would work really well (this is what arma did- Side Objectives are awesome). Its like, you're loosing the war, there's nothing you can do, so instead you work towards a specific goal in order to keep the game fun whilst you're still loosing. I do worry that the long term health of the game is not good if its so population dependant because this most definitely will not last forever. Eventually the game will return to the way it was before construction, which was horrible shit (made even worse by the fact that Infils had C4 rendering Sundees utterly pointless).

I'm thoroughly convinced VS players just keep remaking new characters to farm Koltyr. Holy fuck.

The original had no audio

Infiltrators never had C4.

That would defeat the purpose of the game being an MMOFPS. How would they make such a thing work anyway? The closest thing PS has ever had to what you're talking about are the Battle Islands and caverns in PS1. The Battle Islands were a bad idea because they split the game's community along playstyle lines in small maps with a lower population cap.

The caverns were awful because you needed an expansion to access them and you got 1 FPS no matter how good your computer was because of all the reflective surfaces.

For what purpose?

Pop is nowhere near launch

We're talking 2 million+ people vs ~10,000 - 15,000 now.

SOE really fucked up bad with the launch of the game.

Easy kills

A lot of people do it because they can't get kills as easily in the actual live server. What's especially cancerous are the guys in ESF's who farm new players who don't even have the first inkling of a clue how to kill an ESF.

I honestly think koltyr hurts new player retention. Better off just automatically joining them with a random open squad/platoon and doing an instant action drop or spawn to that squad's location.

I guess I must be a wizard because I just converted it with audio.

That sounds really fucking pathetic.

Nigga turn up the volume on the video.

That's how it used to work. You completed a short training in a private instanced area, then it instant-action'd you into a fight on the normal continents.

Nah my video downloader didn't for some reason capture the audio, I got it now though and I'm converting it now

Odd. I recall sundees getting blown up over and over about 2 years ago. Probably was C4 fairies then. Looks like its been nerfed a shit tonne because back in the day sundees were usually up for 5 seconds before being C4ed in large numbers.

People who do it don't really clue into that.

This partially exists with things like shield generators at tech plants and amp stations.
But there really aren't enough little objectives like this.

nobody accepted my request you anti semites

All VS need to hang.

If you think you need some extra sausage in your meatgrinder, ask for squad lead and use the tactical overlay to note down things like "keep this sundie manned as a priority" and "fairies come this way". Most of the time you will get the extra sausage because people can into common sense and understand why you want something from them, like "man these turrets" or "go this way near side of the ridge" because what you may regard as obvious may not be obvious to others.

Generally we´re running on common sense here, so if you want something, set a general direction and if it makes sense, people will follow through.

GREAT LANDING, ACE

That's just NC in general son

Fucking hate it. Even the niggers in our outfit do it.
Being the only one to stay behind to defend a point only to be shot by a faggy infilshitter is no fun.

Looking at Vanu weapons is a surefire way to lose your mind, user. Be careful.

I can't tell if my voice is any good ever sorry

its pure sex, dont worry

Oh shit that's a pretty good voice man.

your voice soothes my soul man

vocaroo.com/i/s18seMUlMYA4

You should see when I'm trying to imitate 1940's PSA then

I-it's great..

S-Stop!

yep thats enough PS2 for today.

My biggest problem is whenever I'm scared/surprised by something I yell OK

Picked it up from Con Air and its never left

I watched Starship Troopers for the first time in years yesterday because of this webm. I fucking love that film.

I don't think I have that many WebM's with my voice, sorry guys

That's okay user.
Just make more

You sound a bit like some kind of voice actor or radio guy. Way to make me conscious about my voice when talking in outfit chat.

Great Landing Ace

I'm still wondering if I should use this old mic I have.

Hello TR here i come

GOTTA GET THE 1 CERT FROM CAPPING ANOTHER POINT

The charge up mechanic makes it a bit of a pain in the ass to use

I just laughed more than during the entire last season of Archer

You could work as a radio host.
I want your voice to wake me every morning, accompany me throughout my day, narrate every one of my moves and then soothe me into sleep
please do more vocaroo
please attempt to sing "I am still alive" in your narrator voice for me

The lads will take you in friend.
Reap the salt with us

stand the fuck back

picosong.com/ZLgc/

Here WEWW picosong.com/ZLgE/

user that's amazing but it's WWEW not WEWW.

(checked)
TR recruitment video when?

picosong.com/ZLgG/ Better?

picosong.com/ZLmw/

picosong.com/ZLmD/ Join TR

Is this good enough user?

picosong.com/ZLu3/

Damn it, I accidentally muted all voice channels when fiddling around with the options, how do I turn them back on?

Keep in mind I have a limited vocal range anons and can only do baritone or old timey shit when you write a script for me to act

picosong.com/ZLuY/

Shit like this makes games worth it.

Make sure your got voice channels set to full, then click the player/social icon, find voice on left side, click, then turn up all the channels again

IF that's not it, click options, find voice and check/uncheck/check it again to turn it back on

Or just wipe out your user options file in your planetside 2 install directory to wipe it out and start over

You should stop. You're planetside webm's are one thing, even if it's annoying when you post the same ones over and over, but you may as well be a tripfag like this.

I thought ppl were enjoying them?

Ok then

I enjoyed them

You must be autistic because nobody socially competent can be this clueless.

Maybe its just you user, maybe its just you

To make it clear, non planetside webms are considered harmful. Please use nonharmful planetside webms only.

thanks

Now for the book

Nah I'm pretty sure I can put cancer into PS2 WebM's

Thanks user.

I should get around to making another.

why dont you go back to cuckchan instead where everyone is also a tremendous no fun faggot

meant for>>9578468

but applies just as well i guess

A classic.

You want to upvote his webms as well? personalityfagging is cancer.

Oh boy

I like the guy, but he's an NC MAX by trade. How could you not already know for a fact there's autism afoot?

NC MAX is fun, though. You can push up and shield your friends. Or block while revives happen. Or kill everyone.

The TR MAX with a certed lockdown is brutal.

Is this a joke I'm not getting where you pretend to be an autist or is the quality of this thread such a dire concern that you are attempting to regulate it?

People on Reddit were bitching about the TR MAX and saying it was weak. And I was left staring at my screen wondering how those people can continue breathing. Because when locked down, everything around the TR MAX becomes a kill zone.

Maybe with the TR starter MAX because the pairing of an arcing GL and a chaingun is unintuitive. Pair up two chainguns or two GLs and it performs similarly to NC MAXs though.

Yeah, so?

Reddit being wrong is pretty much a given.

scatmaxes are really the only thing pounder maxes need to worry about

NC MAX allows you to back away from an engagement when it turns sour or to push right up on a sniper nest. I've been having a lot of times when tanks or up to 10 enemies will focus on me and meanwhile my team flanks them and rips them to shreds as I just field the attempts to down me.

Eh Scatmaxes aren't even that great, Mattocks or Gorgons are just straight up better at killing maxes since you almost are never in the sweet spot for the scatters.

The shield is really helpful for helping block doors off so medics can revive people inside rooms.

It's not even anything special. It's so damn simple.

Cover*, damn

PPL wanted more examples of me talking so I posted them

Then some guy got all upset about it so I went upstairs to do some chores till ppl calmed down

Can't you fucking people have one multiplayer game where you maintain anonymity on the board?

SidTheSsquid here. Salt tears from TRANU scum shortly after capturing Indar.

clearly he wasn't playing this morning.

I've played for a whole week so far, but I've yet to switch from Medic. I also haven't spawned a single vehicle.
Should I?

 no

do whatever you think would be fun

What is the difference between the jaguar and trac 5? What is better? It says it is a close comabt weapon, but I have been using the lynx for close combat.

At least I know what to play as during armor clashes

I'll fuck you up with my cycler, m8.

And my Carv will shit all over the pair of you m8. Heavy Assault is best.

Being able to revive people is great and all but it's just not fun imo

I'm having fun playing medic, but I also literally have not tried the other classes.
Also how do max's work? Is that a class you choose freely?

Are you shooting? Medic is just a lighter heavy assault.

max suits cost 450 resources to pull and you have it until you die, then you're back to normal infantry

it functions like a normal class except you get healed by engineers instead of medics and antitank mines will go off on you

Jaguar has way less horizontal recoil, as well as .75 ADS movespeed, it's essentially a straight upgrade.

Yes, but HA has better murder hoses and engineer has fucking turrets

What's your fucking problem son?

Did you have a mean uncle that touched you as a kid who would regularly spell people as ppl?

Lighten the fuck up

Patrician taste.

Awful taste.

Now I feel like I wasted certs getting the lynx.

The lynx is better for close range for sure, and can still function decently at medium range. Also, the lynx has a higher RoF

I find the Lynx to be a fantastic gun, it will absolutely demolish anyone at close range and it can be 'reasonably' accurate at longer ranges if you burst fire it well.

That is good at least. I have been using the Cougar for larger maps as well. Is that good or is it shit compared to other things?

Do we have a group for the NC?

no

No. This is a TR thread.

Terrorists have no place in the TR.

The amount of butthurt that always occurs after TR wins or defends a location is great. I think it is funny how the whole server blames WWEW as being the worst of the worst. You even see people talking about TR weapons being overpowered and how weak vanu or nc weapons are in comparison.

Somebody tried to make one, but decided to be a retard and made the outfit on the SAME SERVER as the main TR group.

So no, there is no Jew Conglomerate outfit yet

It really is strange.
They just don't understand tactical superiority.

Wew lads! do they know Tactical Superiority or even Strategic Maneuverings?

>Meanwhile TR WWEW capped fucking everything while NC was busy with fighting VS

youtube.com/watch?v=AwH_s2vSRR0

I know the pain.

It is baffling how little situational awareness some peoele have. I lost so many sundies because I was the only one protecting them.

Heck, they ignore enemy sundies just as much.
Just yesterday were were fighting, taking over a Vanu tech plant. There was an enemy NC sundie sitting between the vehicle spawn pads inside the tech plant. I kept calling people to attack it, but no one noticed, since everyone was camping A point (which was literally 50 meters from the sundie). In the end I tried attacking it myself. Almost got it 3 times, since it was only defended by 2-3 people, but it was a fukken shield sundie. 2 C4 wasn't enough.
After a lot of time, someone finally noticed and we managed to take it out, but we were lucky the NC were barely tricking in from it

Of course they don't. They complain about overpop as if it isn't a perfectly valid usage of tactical superiority.

Upon closer inspection, I'm going to say you found a gem here with this guy. Here's some more asspain from when I blew up his tank and darklighted him sitting in stealth with his back to me.

You only need to put down 2 mines to kill basically everything (nobody runs mineguard), and they can be like 1-2m apart. One triggers and it'll blow up the other one and both will do damage. It can actually be worse to put them all on top of each other because sometimes they bug out and only one mine out of the group will actually do anything.

How many anti-tank mines do you need to beat someone running full power mineguard anyways?

Some of us play noob conglomerate, but there's no organized groups.

Pretty sure it's 3

Maxing out the engineer munitions pouch is worth it though, 5 tank mines and 3 anti-personnel mines all at once.

And you guys play TR, so you get by far the best AP mines.

I'm NC on Briggs because I'm a dirty ausfag with shit internet. If Emerald was playable for me I'd join the TR group.

might as well just get back armor.

I'm a dirty Ausfag and I've been able to barely play. Just stick to vehicles and MAXs are you're pretty fine. You just have to make sure every engagement isn't fair on them.

requesting songs I should get for battlebarding

Guess I'll give it a shot, want to try out the other vehicles and MAXes anyway.

Don't play for the game. Play for the salt and glory of WWEW. I've been mining a lot of salt for being a battlebard and it's not stopping any time soon.

wew

I kind of feel bad about how shit I am at the game. I have arthritis in my hands and can't play as well in any game as I used too. I also was wondering if there is a colorblind mode in this game.

These are pretty fun

Quite beautiful lads, Burgers got Esamir, but at least it wasn't the Tranu.

Beautiful

You can change faction and squad colours on the minimap at least, dunno bout the rest of the game.

pls don't ruin farm
:^)

Testing a thing

Anyone know of a decent video editor for windows that'll let me open multiple .mp4's or even .webm's and splice/cut from each of them?

honestly, webm for retards would almost be perfect for it if it could cut from multiple video files or combine multiple audio tracks (e.g. game audio + music)

Sony Vegas is pretty much still the only thing worth a damn to my knowledge. Be sure not to pay for it, because Sony is shit.

Source: Planetside 2

Harasser-bro REPRESENT

Only if you have a good driver. You die in 2 hits from an MBT cannon, 1 hit plus some secondary damage from an MBT, or 3 from a Python AP. You HAVE to get that flank, and even then a Magrider's FPC/Saron combo can still instagib you.

t. harasser driver since 2013

Magriders are stupidly good at killing harassers.

Probably the best anti-harasser vehicle in the game.

Yeah no surprise there.

I never really was on their side anyway

T-thanks SOE.

Here is one from some kind user in the Draw Thread.

It's stupidly good. Especially when you have -50% on vehicles. You can just keep puling them since it's just 75 resoruces, so you can win a war of attrition easily - especially when point for point, you're doing a lot more damage to the enemy (450 for MBT's, 350 for lightings, etc..)

That's why I keep telling people to form a harasser pack and stalk the continent.

UNLEASH THE FURY

why not just use the burning wheel?

Broken wheel is better tbh.

Hell we could do that if we organized

we call this tactical superiority

Heh, I do the opposite, always end up with no shields when I meet an enemy because I've reflexively "dropped ammo" for allies on the way.

It's the anniversary for D-Day lads.

Let's gal drops as much as we can to commemorate it.

Cheap way to cut video without premiere/vegas

1. Open your video files in AVIdemux
2. Cut your mp4 pieces
3. Open MKVmerge
4. Drag the first piece into it
5. Click the video
6. Click "Append files"
7. Click the rest of your video files
8. Output the file into an MKV file that is all those files together
9. Open Avidemux again
10. Drag the new MKV into it, then export that file as an MP4

Enjoy your combined mp4 clips

Otherwise use Premiere Pro because Sony vegas is absolute dog shit

Looks really good, just need to get the outlines and color a bit more solid, slap TRgondo on it and we have a game quality emblem on our hands.

Why does the TR have the superior soundtrack? How can the NC and VS compare?

They can't.

What SMG should i buy for my TR Infiltrator?

Listen to the planetside 1 soundtrack. The NC had great music

That reminds me, I need to go download that and watch it finally.

Requesting

Are you high? I destroy Magriders when I drive correctly. Get on their side or rear, and save your turbo for if they try to disengage and they just melt. Vanguards are worse, imo. Oh, and fucking battle buses can get rough.

ohh user anon I am also an NC on briggs!
Play with me.
I play TR in weww but not much since I always get called a useless shitter when I try.

Did someone actually take up the offer to commandeer my tank after I left?
I hope you treated KingProwler well.

You can actually wedge a Harasser under a Magrider if the Magrider has a fully upgraded performance item due to the hover height increase. You'll be getting bottom shots on it, which do the same damage as rear shots, so it'll melt.

It's best to use a Vulcan Harasser for that.

useless shitter

You talk like a shitter too.

farmistice. we need more infilfags since we need those dildars. cant see shit.

useless shitter

wwew is not a tryhard outfit. but if you're in weww, you're a useless shitter.

I hate c4 fairies so damn much.
Especially moneydump trany sorority fairies.

If you guys are still at Hossin, aim for the Burgers, they stole all our HIVEs and are edging to locking the continent.

Listen to this useless shitter.

t. not in [wwew]

Really?
Everyone is cool when I play.

god speed you glorious bastard

ill only call you a shitter if your piloting a vehicle without at least the 1 cert zoom
get the 1-10-30 cert ammos too
it fuckin helps

Nacho is guilty of that, Higby Dutch/German/French/Something kike!

Nacho sounds painfully Dutch. Benus is German or Austrian though.

Benus is clearly Swedish m8

I think he spoke german in outfit chat by accident once.

So he's cucked either way, damn.

Funny how blockade is better at destroying a Sunderer than a defensive option used specifically to protect a deployed Sunderer.

but if i did that for all my turrets i would lose 12 certs!!

is it that bad?

I really miss the PS1 deployables tracker

If someone parks a vehicle near you, GET THE FUCK IN.
Valks and Gals are both armed with weapons that do VASTLY more damage than whatever peashooter you´re toting.
In skilled hands you can use both as fire support to great lengths.

NOT getting on a gunner seat is an opportunity cost lost, damage output AND cert-gain-wise.

What will be the point of the Sunderer Garage then?

Drain the goyim of shekels.

Equipment and resupply room, but better play and farm for those certs goyim! remember you can farm "faster" if you join and become a member goy!

People have been finding ways to stuff hives into them.

Isn't that supposed to be intentional?
Even if they fix that bug can't people just put the shield modules inside the Garage?

A gate for vehicles to pass so you don't have shitters blocking roads to friendlies.

I just had an infuriating encounter with both walls and shitters

I would think the thing that already has a shield around it wasn't intended to be put into the shielded "sunderer garage."

But what ever.

How long do tank mines take to activate? I did the plant mines behind a tank and shoot it to make it roll back trick and the motherfucker just rolled over them like it's no problem and shot me in the face. They detonated like ten seconds later.

I just toss a grenade at the mines or shoot them.

How do you enter VR? I have seen plenty of fags mention it but I have no clue how to start it

Also something to play while blasting NC

Go to warpgate and use the warp terminal.

I don't know which it was, me overclocking my CPU slightly more, or the last update, but my game doesn't fucking eat shit when more than six people are onscreen at once, so I guess I'll be playing a lot more now.

That they didn't consider the griefing applications of the construction system is simply mind-boggling

That feel when you can't play with famoogles tonight, feels bad.

My Internet's out and Frontier a shit so I don't know when it will be back

I sent app to weww an hour ago.

I want to remove vanu, so hurry up and check that shit.

Names CyberGray1

Looks like spray n' pray is the way to go in my case.

How do you do fellow Terrans!

Welp, you picked the right faction for that.

Most dakka per second, most dakka per mag.

My gun is red and I'm a newfag idk what else to say heh

lower sensitivity. large mousepad. profit.

You'll fit right in.

Skinwalker please.

just thinking of buying the ns-15m but this vid convinced me otherwise. goodbye jewnite systems.

Has the time come to remove Vanu?

Practice in VR and make sure to use short bursts if you want to hit anything beyond 15 meters reliably.

Good for close quarters, we did a Valkyrie Tranu removal in Indar for those pesky snipers on the cliffs, it was beautiful, 3 HA with the chaingun removing Vanu.

The dakka man, the dakka.

IT IS ALWAYS TIME TO REMOVE VANU.

I'll give that a try.

I should use the heavy assault more often. Ever since I joined up a couple days ago I've been spending all my shit on upgrading the med and engineer guns for quicker healing.

ALL RIGHT!

remember that time a Vanu was salty in yell chat because we're known on plebbit as the outfit that "always attacked vanu".

WE DID IT REDDIT.

WWEW
E
W

L
A
D

Alternatively, the Vanu always attack the TR. Seriously, back when I was maining NC, the only time I ever saw Vanu was when they were attacking a TR outpost.

yeah, but on memerald, no organized outfits, not even zergs attack vanu unless it was for a last minute win for an alert.

anyone got that webm of valkyriepilot?

They should make an auraxium MAX melee weapon if you complete the MAX punch directive.

Ideas?

Where's the fun Holla Forums?

Nice meme.

ADADAD and aim for the head.

or press u to redeploy to not get farmed and get better. Or buy commissioner and headshot him too.

Edgy, high-frequency swords.

Calling in your squad to buttfuck him with battlebards playing something fitting.

Or just move on because it's not 1v1 game and macro strategy is more important than anything.

drill

Oh, you've met one of those statwhoring infiltrators that run around with 20% bullet resist.

I just spam claymores and wait for them to bring me certs.

You sound incredibly reddit.
>>>/out/

Question, is the MAX NS-20 Gorgon any good, or should I save my money for specialized weapons?

Depends on how you play, do you use MAXes alot? if not, go invest on your go-to-classes.

The fun is when the VS inexplicably lose despite being handed everything imaginable on a silver platter.

The Tranu salt is always wonderful.

That reminds me, have we collected salt on daybreaks forums yet?

Daybreak might actually do it, you know. Which would only then make the ever more impossible victories even more enjoyable.

Not much, they're pretty hush-hush on Outfit drama slapfights, but the Plebbitside salt was funny archive.is/QP4qW

Man, Tactical Superiority, all for the glory of the TR.

we should make a mural with all the salt we collected someday

Won't be surprised if that was a butthurt SJW goon, who knows, maybe the faggots might actually try to take over the forums and make the devs do their biddings, kek.

Probably have to host it off site, considering how high res it would have to be to fit all of the purple sperging.

Shhh user lemme tell you a secret
Something Awful has free weekends where you can access the website without having to pay to see it
You should go check if they have a thread up about this game

Fug, forgot about that, and we're way pass the weekends, I'll check to see if they ever had a Clan on PS2, they did tried to play on that EVE fps Dust 514, too bad they were shitters there and they couldn't do their goon tactics of backstabbing and zerging there.

Which reminds me, gotta check if VoidAssBurger did any videos on Planetside 2.

That looks about right.

GOKU on vs, GOON and LWTX on nc, and FRZA on tr are all goons

We know, but we need more confirmation on their saltiness towards us.

And wew, getting a lot of hits for Planetside 2 on SA as far back as 2010

Well, need to head out fags, we need a new thread soon, so someone better make it.

Have fun and may Tactical Superiority head in your way, Ace.

Why not?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I SEE ANY WWEW PLATOON UP

That'd be perfect with this

never forget

step up friendo

HERETICS GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEE

g-guys, what does it mean?

d-did the crown reject me?

I really like the way the game loads stuff, it's so fucking strange. I keep having something akin to this happen when I'm in a biolab fight that's a giant zerg and the floors etc. will load, the people and bullets will load, and the walls etc. won't until I'm in.

Long story short, killed inside the forcefielded biolab teleport thing by bullets that go through more than one unrendered wall. I don't really remember this being an issue >a year ago to the degree it currently is, either.

If you survived, it just means The Crown has found a suitable lifeform (you) to be it's Avatar.

That's what happens at three in the morning when everyone gets off the game. It's easy to cap shit when nobody is on.

you better take your shit out of this thread user.

THIS QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH!

New thread here!