Female worship in America and the rest of the West, anglosphere in general

Why do american society worships women so much? Why is it bad and shunned to be a virgin male in America? If you haven't yet met your chosen woman, why defile yourself with some random ones?
This woman worship in turn turn men into degenerates and self-defiling, various unnatural fetishes and beliefs, effeminacy by being dependant on corrupted women opinion of him, glorification of woman body and being always preoccupied by these thoughts about sex and their value in woman's eyes and such warped society.
So pharaprasing, why is male value so low in America and rest of the West or anglosphere in general, comparing to Eastern Europe for contrast?

Because there isn't any widespread open conflict yet, and most male centered jobs have been outsourced.

because burgers are generally considered emotional folks. War?
Tits?
Money/Capitalism?
Education?
Technology?
War?
and so on..

It's fine, though. We need burgers to be emotional to further the US civil war.

Women are the key to reproduction and thus the crux of securing the future of our race. They are of utmost importance biologically. Women also form the central meme-cortex of any society because their minds and values are highly plastic and transferable. Unfortunately this also makes them easily exploited by meme-poisoners like kikes. Kikes exploit female memetic-plasticity to subvert a culture socially and psychologically. Women are especially prone to deceit because their minds are more plastic to social pressures. Therefore women must be cultivated and guarded like a well tended garden. Kike weeds have all but extinguished modern western women. But new seeds planted in well tilled ground will quickly replenish our race.

What the fuck is that Christmas abomination?

It's the future you chose.

As an Eastern European myself I can tell you that even though men are still men here, women are still put on the pedestal. Feminism doesn't have a stranglehold as high as in the West here, but women still get away with shit that any man would have been destroyed for. Basically, we don't have 3rd generation nuts here, it's rather a bastard child of 2nd wave feminism that worships femininity rather than denouncing it. It's an exploitation of traditional male chivalry that's still present here, and that segues to the main point - basically men are naturally inclined to protect their women, but it has turned into the aforementioned worship. Feminism is a grand shit test - they only say they're so independent and strong, in practice they want an ultra-patriarchy with harems.

Btw, which country? I think Russia and Ukraine are different from V4 and other more westward ones

Yeah, nah faggot.
You mean propagated, faggot, women aren't logical, they simply submit.
Prime example, gentlemen. Women shall be dominated by strong men, otherwise other men will do so. If you "tend" a woman, even if you make her the equal it'll get to her head and she'll go on the biggest power trip of her life, a sword, a gun can not make a man submit more than the everconstant bitching and whining of a vagina, so you must always remain the superior, women torment psychologically in place of our physical strength, and she will either seek a leader or exploit a beta to be her golem; as the beta mirrors the woman, woman mirrors the alpha male.

What are you, a faggot?

muh dick AKA it's simple. Appeals to the base instincts. You can pay women less har har and because dumb women, spend far more on clothing and tons of beauty shit. I could probably come up with some others but that's a good start.

Goes against the Jew's agenda of destroying the family. They need the spread of degeneracy. For that, you have to impaired human pair bonding which means, broken people. So yeah, Jews are promoting promiscuity

So you don't stick out. People are sheep… without the doggy. For all the posturing of individuality, most people are staunch conformists.

Are they? I have doubts it's much different. There's so many whores from there. Being a webcam slut there is like the national occupation. But you're saying guys don't give a fuck? Ok. Good for them I suppose. But they should get their women in line as well then. Probably a lot of tension and unhappy people there on both sides then.

You want to fuuuuuck, do so. You don't, don't. Be your own person. Don't let others control you in anyway which so ever. You'll be much better off. Retaining your selfrespect and dignity are important.

Beyond "eggs are rare", differences between EE and the Anglosphere may come about because the AS has more wealth flowing, so greater welfare, inheritances, more work for single women, so women have less need for men, so men compete harder. Also, EE has shortages of men in many places because of higher death rates among men. OTOH, the majority of immigrants to the Anglosphere are men, leading to a surplus of men in many places.

If you can't accept the biological importance of reproduction you're a black-pill faggot or a shill. Reee get out. So many shills today. Soros must have hired all the virgin losers from the election to get revenge on us. Or maybe Rockefeller's dying wish was to leave a trust fund to pay shills to punish us.

There is literally nothing wrong with cherishing your women. At our point and time society is necrotic and fetid, so "worshiping" women in the modern context is perverse and degenerate in 99% of the cases wherein it's popstars or whores.

/aus/posting at its finest.

Do explain this concept to me, what do you see and think about when you mention them? Also, it's a kind of social group or subculture in a way, like /r9k/?

Poland actually so I admit I might not know how things are in places like those. No one here wants to call Poland Eastern Europe but I'm aware that the rest of the world does call us that, and the cultural legacy is similar to other post-Soviet states (we're just richer than a place like Ukraine).
So I'm only speaking from experience. In the last 25 years various aspects of feminism have crept in here like the law giving you an easier time if you're a woman, and many men are fine with it to a large degree because of the aforementioned exploitation of traditional chivalry. I'm concerned that unless things change, this may pave the way to the disaster that is currently the state of Western Europe (and wealth is not an obstacle - mind you, Poland's economic development might be only a fraction of a typical western country but relatively it has increased a lot over just the last two decades despite the EU limitations).

Thanks, would be interesting to hear a russian or ukrainian perspective

W-why did this get bumplocked?

Because men want to fuck them. If all men were castrated at birth, 92% of women would be exterminated within a generation or two

I'm wondering that too. Reading through the thread, even the OP, many of the comments are fair and this is a serious issue.

Men aren't valued because things are still generally comfortable and safe, and from a reproductive standpoint men are way less valuable. One man can have sex with a different woman each night for a week, and in nine months there will be at least seven children born (assuming they all get pregnant from their encounter). During that time, no one else can get those women pregnant of course. Now obviously you're not going to have many men knocking up that many women, but you get the point - you could knock up every woman on your street in a month, whereas it would take each woman nine months until anyone else could do the same with her; and that's assuming she'd even want another kid(s). And even during those nine months where she's knocked up, you could just kill every guy on the street if you wanted; you can just bring in new cocks from the third world if you wanted to (which our governments are of course doing).

Women don't need men in the same way that they used to. If you're a woman in Texas, you're no longer destined to just be picking from the guys in your town. You're not even confined to the guys from the town over either. You can hop on the internet and you can pick from the guys in Dallas. Is the whole state not even good enough? Okay, well you can easily access Georgia. Oh, the south isn't good enough? New York has men. Ah, you want to try a non-American - there are guys in Toronto. Maybe you're feeling like just hooking up since relationships are like, totes slavery, giiiirl. Let me tell you about Tinder, where fresh cock is just a swipe away. But oh shit, maybe you do want a man! A relationship! But… well, you have baggage. A little boy to be exact, and no man will get with you unless he's ready to commit to you and little Billy. Don't worry, you're in luck. There are cucks everywhere who will "man up" since they understand; you see, they had a single mom, and she was a trooper.

Female worshipping is the logical conclusion to society being cozy, and virtually all women have it on easy mode - even the chubby, unemployed, Starbucks chugging tumblristas can still get fucked if they download an app and claim that "I don't do this often but…" Many men have grown up cucked and then the problem just gets exponentially worse. And then to add on hat white men have been particularly emasculated while their countries have been flooded with competitors (pure coincidence, I'm sure), and it just makes the issue for that demographic even worse.

or maybe they mistook it for a sliding thread, maybe someone try creating another one on this topic.

read The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi

Spongepill shilling

Your blackpill memes are shit.

You considering it a blackpill doesn't mean it's not true. What do you have against sponge pill?

Lmao, this place is fucked, white knights for mods. This is literally like Stormfront where you can't say nigger.

Ok Sinead

Because women have "freedom" in American.

There is no honor for family like in japan. There is no pact for life like in the middle east. There is not tradition anymore like european countries. There is no civil ceremony and duties about it like in russia. The list goes on.

What does america have? Feminism up the ass and in their schools. Where it's proud to be divorced. Where it's proud to turn down every man besides the fantasy guy you want until you're a cat lady. Where it's proud to blame men for all your problems. Where it's proud to get back at men via filling false rape reports and ruining their life. That's what america has.

Test only