Does anyone make good browser games anymore?

Does anyone make good browser games anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamuspsi.github.io/dunno/
almostidle.com/play/cave-heroes
silvergames.com/dicewars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not that I know of. I suspect if anyone actually had the skill to make a good browser game then they'd just make an app instead and sell it.

What do you mean? There are plenty of great browser games nowadays. Like Idle game, Fantasy Idle and Space factory idle. You just need to adjust your standards to modern times.

Tanki Online.

are there any pvp only browser games?. I like those open and play for 15 min games.

granblue fantasy?

/thread

Welcome to the age of APPS (Application? NO TOO LONG, SHORTEN THAT SHIT)!

What is this, 2006?

The joke doesn't work if the sneeze is heard in madagascar

user, flash game are now sold

the problem with browser games is that both flash and browsers have become these bloated resource hogs
that coupled with flash games being made by incompetent retards today, makes it a perfect shitstorm of shit

flash is constantly being exploited, browsers are so full of "features" that it takes hardware acceleration to smooth scroll on web2.0 designs, browser games aren't worth a damn any more

Pandemic 3 when?

You mean Unity games?

When the developer figures out how to charge players a subscription fee, and add in micro transations and hats for your virus

I managed to luck out and start in Madagascar. They still shut down the port before it could spread anywhere.

Flash is dead, and for good reason.

I miss the glory days of Nitrome.

Some of those could have been made into real games, they were above-average platformers.

Candy Box/Candy box 2 are both pretty enjoyable I think. I usually hate those dumb games like those but both of them are surprisingly good RPGs and pretty charming. Had a lot of fun with both.

Its been a while since I last posted, do we still do .swf threads? You can usually find a couple of good browser games in those. That one dice game was pretty alright.

This one - jamuspsi.github.io/dunno/ ?

If you enjoyed games like that, there's also Cave Heroes - almostidle.com/play/cave-heroes

Sorry, thats not the one.
The one I was talking about was a pretty simple one where Dice represent countries you took over. Amount of dice is a stronger country and you had to roll against another countries dice to see if you could conquer them.
It was posted in almost every .swf thread for a while.

You mean Dice Wars? It's a decent way to spend time.

silvergames.com/dicewars