Freemasons boss assaulted in suspected anti-Semitic incident in Paris

Freemasons boss assaulted in suspected anti-Semitic incident in Paris

A leader of the Freemasons in France said he was assaulted on the street by a woman carrying a hammer who called him a Jew.

Christophe Habas, the master of the Grand Orient of France, suffered superficial wounds in the incident Wednesday night as he was walking to a metro station in the French capital, the Le Parisien daily reported Thursday. The assailant shouted “Jew” three times as she hit him with the hammer before fleeing.

The report did not say whether Habas is Jewish, but according to Le Parisien he recently returned from a trip to Israel that received considerable coverage in the media in France, where the Freemasons movement has 50,000 members.

The Freemasons are members of societies, or lodges, who engage in secret rituals that promoters of the movement say “instill in its members a moral and ethical approach to life.” The rites include “a series of ritual dramas – a progression of allegorical two-part plays which are learnt by heart and performed within each Lodge,” as the British lodge describes them on its website. They “follow ancient forms, and use stonemasons’ customs and tools as allegorical guides.”

During the Nazi occupation of France and under the country’s pro-Nazi puppet state, Freemasonry was banned.

Partly due to its secretive characteristics Freemasonry, which became popular across Europe in the 18th century, has become the subject of many conspiracy theories, including anti-Semitic ones.

Francis Kalifat, the president of the CRIF umbrella group of French Jewish communities in France, expressed his group’s solidarity with the Freemasons community in France.

“This assault reminds us that we need to fight with uncompromising firmness against anti-Semitic discourse, and all other forms of hate and exclusion,” he said in a statement
Friday.

archive.is/8bLKX
www.jta.org/2017/03/24/news-opinion/world/freemasons-boss-assaulted-in-suspected-anti-semitic-incident-in-paris

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-delight.com/raxbweel/Protocols_of_the_Ruffle_Crested_Kikes_of_Zion.pdf
phdn.org/antisem/protocoles/origines.html
new.euro-med.dk/20150118-theodor-herzls-zionist-diaries-the-cause-of-world-wars-i-and-ii-and-many-false-flag-operations.php
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
orthodoxinfo.com/ecumenism/masonry.aspx
fsgworkinprogress.com/2016/12/fsgs-favorite-books-of-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So an unsubstantiated account with zero eyewitnesses and only "superficial" wounds as his evidence? I'd love it to be true but it's probably the same as the jews in America pushing over their own tombstones and calling in threats to jcc's – fraudulent attempts to convince the "goyim" that they're innocent victims being terrorized by white supremacists.

Someone gets attacked with a hammer that nobody sees and only has a couple of scrapes? Typical jewish lies.

Sounds perfecly plausible to me. Have you not seen the women carrying hammers lately? They're everywhere. You can't walk down the street without bumping into one. The first thing I look for when I see a woman is what hammer she's carrying. Oh, those women love their hammers.

Kek I did see this chick with a hammer in her purse yesterday

This disclosure is from a 1938 Stalinist police interrogation entitled "The Red Symphony."

Rakovsky, a colleague of Leon Trotsky arrested for plotting against Stalin.

Rakovsky– "Masons had learned nothing from that first lesson which, for them, had been the Great Revolution, in which they played a colossal revolutionary role; it consumed the majority of masons, beginning with the Grand Master of the Orleans Lodge, more correctly the freemason Louis XVI, in order then to continue to destroy the Girondistes, the Hebertistes, the Jacobins etc., and if some survived it was due to the month of Brumaire.
G.–Do you want to say that the freemasons have to die at the hands of the revolution which has been brought about with their cooperation?

Rakovsky–Exactly so. You have formulated a truth which is veiled by a great secret. I am a mason, you already knew about that. Is that not so? Well, I shall tell you this great secret, which they promise to disclose to a mason in one of the higher degrees, but which is not disclosed to him either in the 25th, nor the 33rd, nor the 93rd, nor any other high level of any ritual. It is clear that I know of this not as a freemason, but as one who belongs to 'Them'…

G.–And what is it?

Rakovsky–Every masonic organization tries to attain and to create all the required prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts; but they always conceal themselves behind their well-known treble slogan. (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity–Transl.) You understand? But since the Communist revolution has in mind the liquidation, as a class, of the whole bourgeoisie, the physical destruction of all bourgeois political rulers, it follows that the real secret of masonry is the suicide of freemasonry as an organization, and the physical suicide of every more important mason. You can, of course, understand that such an end, which is being prepared for every mason, fully deserves the secrecy, decorativeness and the inclusion of yet another whole series of secrets, with a view to concealing the real one. If one day you were to be present at some future revolution then do not miss the opportunity of observing the gestures of surprise and the expression of stupidity on the face of some freemason at the moment when he realises that he must die at the hands of the revolutionaries. How he screams and wants that one should value his services to the revolution? It is a sight at which one can die … but of laughter."–The purported transcript of the Rakovsky interrogation found in J. Landowsky, translated by George Knupffer, The Red Symphony, p. 19.

I guess I'll be hunted down for being of traditional masonic fam.

ban assault hammers.

wew

SO BEING ANTI MASONIC IS NOW ANTI SEMETIC? HOW CLOSE ARE THESE KIKELINGS TO THE JEWS? Seriously we have a lot of police judges senators you name it that are freemasons. Its basically the womb of pizzagate and what allows the ceremonial murder of citizens.

every freemason is hit with a gavel while blindfolded as an initiation to re-enact the dying god of the mysteries hiram abiff. Its kind of funny that this asshole got hit with a hammer hiram abiff was a pedophile homosexual just like freemason cw leadbeater and freemason aleister crowley. Hiram abiff was beat to death with a hammer for fucking kids.

Why had the merchants, artists, bankers, officials, and lawyers, from the first quarter of the seventeenth century on, begun to call themselves masons and tried to recreate the ritual of the medieval guilds? What was all this strange masquerade about? Gradually the picture grew clearer. The old guild was more than a producing organization; it regulated the ethics and mode of life of its members as well. It completely embraced the life of the urban population, especially the guilds of semi-artisans and semi-artists of the building trades. The break-up of the guild system brought a moral crisis in a society which had barely emerged from medieval. The new morality was taking shape much more slowly than the old was being cut down. Hence, the attempt, so common in history, to preserve a form of moral discipline when its social foundations, which in this instance were those of the industrial guilds, had long since been undermined by the processes of history. Active masonry became theoretical masonry. But the old moral ways of living, which men were trying to keep just for the sake of keeping them, acquired a new meaning. In certain branches of freemasonry, elements of an obvious reactionary feudalism were prominent, as in the Scottish system. In the eighteenth century, freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of revolution; on its left, it culminated in the Carbonari. Freemasons counted among their members both Louis XVI and the Dr. Guillotin who invented the guillotine. In southern Germany, freemasonry assumed an openly revolutionary character, whereas at the court of Catherine the Great it was a masquerade reflecting the aristocratic and bureaucratic hierarchy. A freemason Novikov was exiled to Siberia by a freemason empress.
Although in our day of cheap and ready-made clothing hardly anybody is still wearing his grandfather’s surtout, in the world of ideas the surtout and the crinoline are still in fashion. Ideas are handed down from generation to generation, although, like grandmother’s pillows and covers, they reek of staleness. Even those who are obliged to change the substance of their opinions force them into ancient moulds. The revolution in industry has been much more far-reaching than it has in ideas, where piecework is preferred to new structures. That is why the French parliamentarians of the petty bourgeoisie could find no better way of creating moral ties to hold the people together against the disruptiveness of modern relations than to put on white aprons and arm themselves with a pair of compasses or a plumbline. They were really thinking less of erecting a new building than of finding their way back into the old one of parliament or ministry.

Leon Trotsky, in My Life, Ch. 8 : My First Prisons

creepy… what will replace it in the technological age?

The profane are to Freemasons what goyim are to Jews, if they seriously buy that lodge brother bullshit. Freemasonry like other Abrahamic systems is all about separating yourself and acting superior, i.e. you do not associate with goyim, infidels, non believers, idolaters, and whatever else they come up with-it is all crypto tribalism masked as religion or philosophy.

That is simply not true. One of the main symbols of masonry is the level where all men meet. That's why it was so important in America pre and post revolutionary because the farmer, soldier, and merchant could all meet in the same lodge. Along with soldiers being from both rich and poor backgrounds.

Not a Mason but I had a grand tour of a lodge a while back and asked a lot of questions about this - I was told that all the masons wear gloves during their ceremonies as tradition so that it can't be seen who is a laborer (poor) and who is rich by the condition of each mans hands.

The only hierarchy I was told about was the official lodge hierarchy based on the levels of freemasonry. Apparently even gays could join the lodge I visited.

Correct. Now for the most part in most states/countries the gloves are only used for larger ceremonies.
The only two places gays cant join are Georgia and Tennessee, but a lot of the world has renounced them for it since they did not do so on a moral basis, they said it was because it was "what was in the bible" or something like that. If it was for a personal moral reason that is mutual then that would work but they singled out a specific religion.

Also incase you did not hear it there, every state is sovereign as if it was a country and there is no international group of masons or like international level of masons.

Everytime (((Freemason))) threads come up George Washington gets dragged through the mud so for anyone who doesn't know; masonry wasn't pozzed until the (((Illuminati))) takeover in 1782 at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad. I'll quote a draft from a letter by George Washington in 1798 and let you decide for yourselves.

"So far as I am acquainted with the principles & Doctrines of Free Masonry, I conceive it to be founded in benevolence and to be exercised only for the good of mankind. If it has been a Cloak to promote improper or nefarious objects, it is a melancholly proof that in unworthy hands, the best institutions may be made use of to promote the worst designs."

still going to murder all of you

As an actual Freemason, I wholly support their actions against the Jewish dickbag.
All Grand Orient heretics deserve a hammering.

You clearly don't know what the Congress was, or how it's structured.

Soon there will be acts of antisemitism across the world.

I know that a large number of them were kikes and that the congress resulted in jews being allowed wholesale into masonic lodges which gave them the power to then (((Illuminize))) the Grand Orient chapters of masonry.

What's the most pure and Aryan freemasonry? Ancient Scottish Rite?

What if I told you I have a few books, published 1850-1860, discussing how to start the "American" Civil War, to blame the whites for the slaves? Even naming Lee and other people many years before they went into action..
They even print the date it will begin.

I won't name them here, because they are in a much bigger work soon to be released. I came over them by accident at an auction. (I collect zionist books/pamphlets/manuscripts for the work, to prove the world they are behind every single war we know.)

It's not only Europe they fucked over and over again, since the late 1600.

Forgot to mention, they are published by high level masons.

Do you mean every tombstone in your family? I'll go ahead and presume that you're a citizen of Zion (America).

The snake that eats it's own tail, comes to mind.

When all you have is a hammer, every jew starts looking like a nail.

The last pic is of particularly important and relevant to this thread.

Known freemason and communist Charlie Rangel - masonic pose, masonic ring and masonic hammer.

It's all based on the qabbalah it's by no means Aryan

implying these traitors aren't connected via business and political circles anyway, at least the ones that count

Unfortunately she forgot to bring a chisel.

Nope. In so many ways. Wilhelmsbad was just about Von Hund's Rite of Strict Observance. It had dwindled away, and the Congress turned it into the Regime Ecossais Rectifee, where it hasn't changed since.
Jews weren't allowed into the former, and they're still not permitted in the former.
Also, Grand Orient is a term normally associated with the Ancient and Accepted Rite, which was formed a few years later.

That's just a side degree. Scandinavian Rite (which is regular Freemasonry) is probably the best. Otherwise European Concept in England or Australia is almost as good as Grand Lodge of Scotland.

A&AR only mentions Qabbalah in a couple of degrees. As a whole, it's more about theosophy.

Then it's not a Masonic matter, is it? It's a Bilderberg issue.

Freemasonry has been around a lot longer than theosophy, it Jewish to the core

I've seen a lot of disgusting "Masons are good people!" shilling on Holla Forums recently, most likely trying to take advantage of all the newfriends who aren't up to speed.

Masons do the bidding of kikes. It is a best-goy jew fanclub. The Protocols talk about how Masonic lodges must be subverted.

By a judge who just happened to be a Freemason. (If you haven't read Protocols of the ruffle-crested kikes of zion yet, why not?)

bamboo-delight.com/raxbweel/Protocols_of_the_Ruffle_Crested_Kikes_of_Zion.pdf

Masonry is a club for shabbos goyim who wish they were Jewish. As with any group, perhaps the low levels contain many people with good intentions. However, the organization is pro-communist, zionist, internationalist and sinister.

Masonry has killed tens of millions of Whites. If you haven't watched embed related, you are not red-pilled.

Not Blavatsky's school. Theo-sophia = study of God/Godliness.
The only Jewishness is what you want there to be, rather than any of itself.

Do some actual research, shill.

Not an argument, faggot. Debunk a single thing I said.

What has Freemasonry brought to the west? liberalism, atheism and revolution.
Mussolini understood this. Franco understood this. Hitler understood this.

Well most (99%) lodges outside of Israel and shit have no Jews, so no, no one wants to be a kike.
It's anti-communist (in America, commies were banned from joining. Now it's just unofficial). Certainly not Zionist, since it's nationalist (I guess Israeli lodges are Zionist, but they have a lot of Palestinians).
As for how many it's killed, I'd say one to four, depending on how you define it.
Doesn't say how, though. Like the rest of it, it describes the ends, but not the means.

Which is surprising for an organisation which admits only religious men (mostly Christians) [All Books of Constitutions], demands loyalty to the crown (or state) [1st degree Charge after Initiation], and espouses traditional meritocratic views whilst mocking liberal ones [Craft degrees and Mark Master Mason].

Freemasonry is completely incompatible with with all un pozzed versions of Christianity, Orthodox Christianity has been against freemasonry, so has Catholicism. Still why are you browsing a fascist message board all instances of fascism has rightly killed freemasons, care to explain why freemasons have all ways been on the side of jews in any conflict?

Yea, how?
More to this place than blind fascism, newfag.
Ignorance and fear =/= rightly
But that hasn't been the case? Or rather, Freemasons are just people, and people are on all sides of conflict. Hell, a lot of Nazi higher ups were [German Rite] Craft members until they were told they couldn't.

Are you are freemason? If so, do you put the laws of masonry before all others laws? If so, how can masonry be considered "nationalist"? Can you explain Jahbulon to us? Why did Hitler put freemasons in camps next to jews and communists? Why did a masonic judge label the Protocols fake?

I know you'll dodge the questions, but anyone can see the jewish truth about masonry in the video I posted above.

It's perennial and therefore inherently universal. It does not view the christian teachings as any more valid than that of the Hindus or muslims.

Took an ice hammer to the ear, strangely enough.

Nope. It'd be against Masonic teaching to do so (or is that a paradox?). Masonry teaches that it should be held last in a man's priorities.
It teaches priorities should be God > Family > Self > Neighbour/State > Craft
It's a combo word from four languages (all meaning Lord, or similar) as a title preceding the name of God.
Because it was a private group, and he feared anyone meeting in private could overthrow him or plot stuff like Claus von Stauffenberg. German Masonry was actually exclusively German. Only Baptised Christians were allowed to join (still the case in some areas), and the ceremonies were surrounding the building of German Cathedrals.
Who cares what a judge says about a book, first of all? And second, because they're a pretty obvious copy of earlier works.
Doesn't make them wrong, mind, just not authentic (which would be ridiculous).

The fuck kind of logic is that?
That's right. Because it's not a religion. It doesn't say anything about religion. Even in like lodges of St Andrew or Chapters Rose Croix, where only Christians are admitted, it's not a religious service.

Freemasonry needs to be eliminated.

How can freemasons study God if they have no coherent veiw of what God is?

That court case is the base of the meme "the Protocols are fake", the exact same meme you push in your post.

Can you type out Jahbulon? It used to be that you guys couldn't do that. I wonder if you've updated your script.

Gotta give you credit, you guys have gotten much smoother with your lies, you were absolutely hopeless 3 or 4 years ago.

This tbh. In the current year "Freemason" is a codeword for "traitor".

The modern version (1904) of the protocols was written by one of the most famous kike writers ever; Asher Ginsberg aka. Ahad Ha´am.
Asher Ginsberg was consulted by the same french masons that hired Marx to write his shit.

You can read it in hebrew and translated in his essays. The hoax is the hoax.

Isn't that true of anyone? It's not a Masonic subject, anyway. That would belong to religious organisations like churches.

Yes, and?
Naw, only the secrets (passwords) can't be communicated to non-members
It's easy. The truth doesn't need to change.

This pic often silence shills/JIDF instant when posted in infected threads.

Fool.

Care to prove otherwise? Or is a fake pic of Pike and a Jew supposed to be evidence?

Nigger kys. Hitler banned Freemasonry for a reason.

Look at the sources, you half wit. You do the cause a disservice with your lack of critical thinking.

I will look into this thanks user.
The protocols was preceded by the world's first Anti-semitic Conference held in Dresden Sept 11th, 1882.

This can;t be called a 'forgery' or fake and is self-evident with its truth and records of all involved and the following European wide fightback against organised jewry.

Hitler was the culmination of this movement started 50 odd years prior to NSDAP in 1933.

jewish web resource I first stumbled across this fact by accident while researching 9/11.
http:// jewishcurrents.org/september-11-the-first-international-anti-semitic-conference/

The intro goes like thus:

To the Governments and Peoples of Christian Nations Threatened by Judaism!

In the course of the past centuries, the culture, civilization, prosperity, and future of the European Christian peoples were threatened, in turn, by Arabs, Tartars, and Turks – peoples of a foreign race and religion whose attacks and onslaughts were successfully fought back by the weapons of European Christians at the time. Likewise, in our times, another foreign race threatens the culture, civilization, prosperity, and future of the European Christian peoples – a foreign race that is no less dangerous. Nay, in terms of its means and objectives, it is probably even more dangerous than those aggressive national elements. This foreign race is the Jewish race.

The proper instinct of the European Christian peoples has kept this natural, sworn archenemy in check until very recently. It is an archenemy against whom restrictive legislative regulations have only proven to be half measures and inadequate weapons for protecting Christian people.

Since the beginning of the current century, however, this situation has changed quite radically, on a step-by-step basis, in some European countries.

The victorious ideals of the French Revolution – liberty, equality, and fraternity – have torn down the barriers against the Jewish race that had been erected for the protection of the Christian peoples.

The principle of liberty was also applied to a race whose first and foremost thoughts and energies are everywhere aimed at putting other nations in the moral and material shackles of slaves by all kinds of cunning behavior. According to the Jews’ religious and national traditions, all of these peoples were created merely to serve them.

here is the manifesto in PDF
mandatory reading for every goy on this board

http:// germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=581

This is the first time I've heard the claim, but I'll look into it. The first question is why? And I certainly can't read it in Hebrew. Can you? English certainly isn't your first language.

I notice you address less and less of my points with each post.
And yet your methods do. Are you still going to accuse me of being a shill?
I thought you had been given permission to do so, since it made spotting you so easy before.

Meh, maybe not so smooth.

What about them, kike? If you want to debunk shit, provide arguments.

I thought it was Matveï Vassilievitch Golovinski ?

Binjamin W. Segel, A Lie and a Libel: The History of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, University of Nebraska Press (ISBN 0-8032-9245-7).

phdn.org/antisem/protocoles/origines.html

*fewer
And I greentext basically the whole thing, though?
Mine personally? Since when?
If it walks like a duck and attacks white nationalist groups like a duck…
Never needed permission. Again, you're thinking of the secrets (for which no permission could really be given to disclose), of which Jahbulon isn't one.

One is a self serving Jew with no understanding of Masonic structure, and the other is from a much later magazine to whom Pike had no correspondence, AND contradicts his actual writings on the subject.

new.euro-med.dk/20150118-theodor-herzls-zionist-diaries-the-cause-of-world-wars-i-and-ii-and-many-false-flag-operations.php

How does it contradict this statement?
"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time"

The quote from the magazine is also in accordance with what many other anti-masonic writers have said.

And how does it all tie in with pic related?

GTFO SHILL

If you want to understand the occult principles of Masonry then look up the books or videos on YouTube by Timothy Hogan. It explains that yes there are jewish Qabalah teachings but it also brings in the Mysticism of all religions like Gnosis of Christians and Sufism of Islam. Every culture around the world believes in a higher divine power but have their own translation and story of the same thing that's why they take the teachings of it all and call God the Grand Architect of the Universe so everyone can agree with

Indeed, when he contradicts the basic structure. Masonry is forbidden from discussing politics or religion. It literally couldn't do the shit he pretends it does.
It doesn't, because they were fabricated in tandem.
Shit dude, just a little bit of critical thinking. You'd made a good liberal otherwise. wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
No shit. They all have to make up the same stuff because there's nothing legit to work with.
However you want it to, i guess. That dude must have a pretty weird version of the Torah, though.

Few hundred years ago it was know that the masons had Mystical texts it's what lead to the Hermetic movement, alchemy and the Renaissance in Italy. The church back then was also the government and they kept those kind of texts away from the masses that's why they created religions for them. Theven church kept issuing papal bulls against freemasonry like today's governments would try to suppress anons sharing real information because it was a threat to the church/government power structure if the people could think and be free and independent not needing to rely on a power structure to live like today's liberals are acting

Are you actually calling masonry a white nationalist group? After the video here?

Ah, I remember now, you only type Jahbulon when pressed, not when first asked.

Your slippery behavior is there for everyone to see. Newfags beware, the mason is just as much an enemy as the communist or jew.

Yea. Why wouldn't I? That video is hardly gospel. Try reading actual Masonic ritual books some time.
You didn't ask, though? And why would i type anything otherwise? I don't type Gråtrunka until it's required also.

Do you have an actual argument, or are you just going to blindly parrot the bullshit of others whilst having the gall to call me an enemy, Rabbi?

Then you look at the secrecy of masons and how they treat everymemeber as a brother blah blah blah they got each other's backs and can trust each other with their lives. You get a bunch of men together in a lodge young old rich poor they're gonna bitch about how their monarchy is opressing people, like today's governments and these God damn kike taxes from the feds. Since everyone can trust each other and meet in secrecy this becomes the perfect place throughout the land to plan revolutions. Like the people's rebellion in England, US revolution, South American independence headed by Simon Bolivar (mason) and my country Dominican Republic (cigar smoking beach nig) headed by Juan Pablo Duarte (mason)

The chans are like how lodges were back then, we're all anonymous we're all pissed,unite for a cause and get shit done

Np friends. I've been studying this for over 10 years, and will "soon" release the work. Everything in it got jewish sources, so no one will be able to say "nazi/right-fake-source".

I have translated over 2000 hebrew manuscripts and pamphlets, and a lot more french, german and russian zionist texts…

I think he only did the translation. Must check my papers.

This "fabrication" originated from a completely different source than the quote from the picture before. It stems from Pikes supposed letters to Mazinni and he predicted three world wars, including the fights against arabs beginning in the 90s.
Its easy to simply scream "hoax, hoax" if something bad about the obscure teachings of masonry is said. You have no way to prove to me that they are in fact hoaxes and many of these scriptures are authentic. Just like everyone says the protocols are a hoax, but if you look at what they say, you see that it all came true. Am i supposed to believe its all a (((coincidence)))? Is that what you want, Shlomo?

That "dude" was a high-level jewish politician and said this in an interview. In the same year, he was killed in a (((terrorist attack))). Just like the author of the magazine, which published the quote of Pike, where he said that Lucifer is the masonic god, died an early death.

Why do you kikes think that we believe your lies and don´t see through your kikery? Go be a useless piece of shit somewhere else.

Cause they replicate the building of Solomons temple. The Jewish king and master of a lodge is representing king Solomon

One of the most interesting findings recently;
The biggest mass killing in treblinka, was when a famous polish getto-kike (a few weeks after Janek released his gas chamber pamphlet) told the allies (UK) that the sleeping halls in Treblinka was gas chambers, so UK bombed them all.
It was important to get many victims, otherwise would ww2 be like their other wars (fr rev, ww1 och rus rev); no state of Israel..

This is even written down in one of the zionist congress protocols from copenhagen. Don't remember if it was in the late 40's or 50's.

That's what the kikes claim, but their source is Catherine Radziwill, a convicted forger who claimed that The Protocols were compiled 1 to 2 years after they had already been circulating.

You should probably know that a book called "A Lie and a LIbel", written by a kike, isn't a reliable source when it comes to The Protocols.

Pretty unprofessional tbh. You should take pride in your job.

Indeed. But they all build off each other in an anti-Masonic circlejerk.
Well no, you have to prove they're authentic. If I said that you have a second head, it's on me to prove you do more than it's on you to prove you don't.
Separate matter. You know why people (idiots) think fortune tellers are real? Because, like the Protocols, they stay general. They avoid specifics, and speak only to what they know the audience wants to hear, built off information they already have.
Okay? And? You have to admit it's not like that in the standard Jewish texts, and thus not the typical belief.
Except it wasn't a quote.
I wouldn't want to infringe on your turf, bro.

Yes, and? Again, not exactly gospel.

Judaen. Modern Jews only pretend Solomon was like them. Plus, the core of the Masonic ceremonies is Phoenician.

Great another rabbit hole

Also
Its not forbidden from assembling pawns for their god, Lucifer

Mindless bullshit without delivering arguments.
Except they didn´t stay general.
Yeah the talmud is a picture book example of morality…
The lower filthy kikes like you are also not supposed to know that Lucifer is the god of Judaism. Only the occultist elite will finally get to know the true meaning of their religion.
A lie is said so easy and quick.
You filthy semite are not my bro. You will die a cruel death at the hand of white people one day.

Pretty sure it would, since that falls under religion, even if it's not real.
They do, though. There's shit like "And we'll infiltrate media and do this." But it doesn't say how. We can just see that it happened.
Never said that. Hell, anyone who has read it will see how evil it is. The Torah isn't as bad, though.
I don't think you get how religion works. It's how the individual perceives. Not some videogame secret boss shit.
Naw, i'm sure they spent a while working on their tripe.
Blimey you're full force autistic. And I'm English, not semetic. You seem quite intent on attacking white institutions and people.

If you really aren´t a kike, i suggest you lurk moar, since you are a retard which is unable to read the writing on the wall.
That is what elite jews themselves have said, why Hitler banned it and why kikepedia and many other fake info outlets go out of their way to yell "hoax, hoax" at every scripture that proves this.
In case you are a mason, i suppose you are at the entry level. I can assure you, that you won´t get indoctrinated in the luciferian teachings until you reached the 30th degree, since they want to weed out the incompatible candidates. Not blaming you, but Freemasonry is a jewish institution. Maybe it got infiltrated by jews and wasn´t like that since the beginning, but this is definitely true. Now please fuck off unless you have some actual information and not only opinions.

Do the books mention the jesuits? I keep reading that they control the jewish freemasons.

Jesuits control the church. Current Pope is a Jesuit

That's rich.
Of course they do. But that doesn't mean every single thing proving it is from their hand. If i published a book tomorrow called, "Dr Sheklestein's Plan for World Domination" and filled it with the same old stuff, it'd be true, but it wouldn't be authentic. That's the only difference here.
Yes yes, always one more degree, right?
Oops, try again. And if you had done any research at all, you'd know that 32nd degree of the A&AR is entry level. Anywhere that isn't the case, it's purely Trinitarian Christian.
It really isn't. Jews aren't allowed to join in many places. The side degrees are almost all Trinitarian Christian. And hell, the Craft itself shits on Jews, saying they earned God's wrath. Remember, the Saints John are the Masonic Patron Saints, and Lodges of St Andrew are the common type. All of the above are about Judaism being rejected.
That's like saying all local poker games were infiltrated by Jews. It's entirely decentralised, and lodges are independent. Yes, some have Jews, but not many.
Sure. What would you like?

Also to get to the top of the York Rite body of masonry and become a Templar you gotta pledge to defend Christianity. The York Rite is the only part that focuses heavily towards one religion

this.
Freemasons aren't kikes

technically you could revere Kek and join the Masons as you still believe in a deity.

Correct, nordic..

Nope, but I'm learning. I do all translation in good translation software. (Never use google to translate page sources/references in hebrew, they will not translate them correct. Pretty sure it's a feature, not a bug..) Use bing for all references, or jewish sites.

again you cannot join the masons, these are fake

They recruit YOU

They are 100% kikes, but Christians are welcome, so no one should think it's not run by kikes. Guess why nearly every single person in knesset is a mason.

That's in the US. Elsewhere you have to also BE Christian to join the Templar, and other Christian degrees.

True, but you'd have a difficult time finding a lodge which would allow that. As in, Satanists, Thelemites, Rastafarians, and all other joke "religions" like that *can* join, but a group of Christian men are going to be the ones voting on whether or not the petition will be received. Which is also why there aren't too many Jews/Moslems/Shinto/etc members.

Backwards. Masons are forbidden from recruiting. Each member has to be the one to ask. Otherwise they're not ready to join.

Nope, never in 1st prints or "unofficial" texts at least.

Kek, the Scottish Rite was the first one that got subverted (33 degrees etc. = "dirty dirt" = see the number from above and you see what the higher grades are all about).

I don't know if I should take this here, this is one of the biggest secrets I know about the zionist/mason texts, and you won't find jack shit about it on the internet. Well, you won't find it anywhere.

There is a crypto (it's easy when you know it, so calling it codified might be better) in nearly ALL zionist and mason books/texts. But normally only in the 1st print. (Now you know why some shitty books is so expensive as 1st prints)

The crypto are often instructions, next step in society etc etc. They are in most older jewish pamphlets, but the real distribution is in essays and poems. Normally shitty books no one except the 'enlightened' would buy.

So, instead of a new thread, screenshot/remember this, because you are the first to read it.

What you need to know is: "double space", ":", ";", "—", "," & "." placed at the wrong place in text, normally after double space.

You are in for a helluva ride guys.

Exactly how to read it, for now, is up to you to find out. But let me hint you : & ; is whole paragraph, . & , is single word.

One is the paragraph/word before the character, the other is the paragraph after the character (.:,;)

I have verified this in over 500 books/pamphlets so far.

Example pics?

Yeah, I posted it so more people can start diggin'.
I'm getting old, and are not sure if I can spread it so people read it on other sites than ones like this.

Please screencap my posts in this thread, even if you think I'm shitting you. If something will happen to me, please continue.

It's not long left until we can show the world, once for all.

refute this:
orthodoxinfo.com/ecumenism/masonry.aspx

Oh forgot; double space before the characters is the most important .

Need to change computer, did some fresh examples a few weeks ago, for the people who got my backup-drives, so they can carry on if something happens to me.
Brb, going to see if I can find them.

The Dragon, the serpent, the severity is real

Soon will be an answer to the tension that we feel

To happen, to be, we are of this life

He is of the blade, and his action is the knife

The Rosenthal "interview" was fake, and that's Jacob Javitz in your picture.

Aight.
Oh goodie. Their first mistake is misunderstanding the purpose of that book. It's just one man's musing. Not Gospel. It also only applies to the USA south.
Not mutually exclusive.
Sounds like their problem. They seem to forget that Christianity started out as an initiatic mystery cult.
Also not really a problem. Knowledge is sacred.
Nah. Not even a little. It's intiatic is all. Anyone who says otherwise (Mason included) is speaking in deluded hyperbole, since we can trace it back only as far as Medieval Christian guild plays.
Again, hyperbole. But yes, you could read what you like into it. It espouses no dogma, and only aims to teach that there are greater things to fear in life than death.
Weird that they call Hiram the patron and solar personification. Sts John are the Patrons, and the sun is the sun in Masonry. Solomon is probably closer to the personification they're wanting. Hiram is just there to die.
Even more curious, since they just acknowledged symbols which are essentially the same as Christianity. Also wrong about it being a religion, since there is no Masonic conception of deity or dogma.
Tricky spot here. Altars alone do not a religion make. And yes, there is worship, but it's individual. For example a Hindu would be worshiping Vishnu, at the same time a Christian is worshiping Christ, and an Odinist is revering Thor (or whatever). Nothing is imposed by the Craft.
1/2

Again, those things alone do not constitute a religion. They seem to ignore that those solstice feasts aren't coincidental: They're the feasts of the Saints John. The wedding/funeral/whatever ceremonies aren't actually official things. More like fanfics by people who wanted them.
They're just being leading here. Masonry doesn't discuss religion. It's not something brought up. You don't have to tolerate other religions, because they're not relevant in that context. Only your own is.
Again, leading. Also retarded. Masonic duty includes attending your church, because you can't have religious learning in a lodge.
Isn't everyone a brother in Christ already?
Man, they must have had very little faith to say something like that.
Is that supposed to be contradictory? Because there's literally no problem there, and it supports Masonry being a separate pillar from the church.
More people being wrong doesn't make it right.
Except it isn't secret (what secret group would post meetings in the paper, or brand buildings and give out lapel pins?), and it deifies nothing. But they say rationalism like it's incompatible with Christianity, which does them a disservice.
Agreed. Masonry steps on zero toes there.

The brunt of their argument seems to be that they don't understand it, and don't like it, so no one should get to have it.

Can't find the ones I did for the people backing this, so making a fast example now.

Anyone still here? Remember to screencap my posts, every single one of them, because soon you'll be able to read "the protocols" in thousands of books… Except the political pamphlets, essays and poems from 1650 and forward is what you should seek. 1850-1960 is the most interesting period.

It's in full use even today, start with essays and poems released by FSG.
fsgworkinprogress.com/2016/12/fsgs-favorite-books-of-2016/

Back with an example in 2 min.

Can you show us an example or a paraphrased excerpt or a made up example, of what it literally means and what's the masonic interpretation?

Coming, give me a a few minutes so I can finish a couple of pages.
Masons and zionist (samesame) have been using this to spread instructions for hundreds of years.

As I wrote earlier, I got books by mason people discussing the american civil war, lee and the real reason (slaves) for it published years before it started in the 1860's..

This is not 100%, this is only for you to understand, i picked a random pdf in my archive
(a sermon delivered by the Rev. Meldola de Sola, of Montreal, on the seventh day of Passover, 5660-1900), when you start looking into jewish/mason texts, you'll see this everywhere. 1st print is really important, normally removed in later prints.

And again, i probably missed some and did some errors, use it as a cheat-sheet, not a perfect example.

I always thought the Bible Code was the most ridiculous shit out there, but today it has been surpassed.

Okay.

So all of the code crypts are the ones you gave us?

So far yes, and "—" text "—" should all text between them be read, often used as headlines.

The thing is, they release a manuscript/pamphlet/book with an innocent text, but with a hidden message. if you start looking into zionist pamphlets (use archive.org) between 1890-1930, you'll be surprised. If you think the texts by Herzl et al are anti-white in it's readable form, wait until you apply this..

But the "worst" things are as I said in essays/poems/sermons. They released LOADS of christian books, that after a few pages it's only about killing christians. Will see if I can find one.

Yes whatever that practical example is he showed is retarded, it literally said nothing. Do find a proper example, should have posted it in the first place. Fucking masonic disinfo shill.

In comparison The Protocols as a fake make more sense. Because the writer is clearly an angry royal aristocrat, who lost all his power to jews. He knew what they were and are planning. >>>/pdfs/5639 Obviously the protocols are fake but doesnt mean they are not true.

You understate, Pike's work is the reference book for the serious Mason.

BS. The opposite is true, Christianity rose partially as a reaction to degernate initiatic cults that were common during this time in the Roman Empire.

That is Luciferianism, i.e. the worship of knowledge and the intellect. You can do that, no problem, but let's call it what it is.

Partially, yes, and of course the Templar connection, which is plain as day in the Scottish Rite.

No surprise there, the lower grades are explicitly designed to allow the initiate - who would probably have come from a strictly Christian upbringing - to ease into Luciferianism.

Yes, of course, the object of worship among the Masons are knowledge and the intellect.

Kek, complete BS. Nobody advances into and within the red grades who holds to his old religion. The initiatic rituals and operations are designed to alienate the initiate from the surrounding mores.

You're blue grade. Master Mason, max. You have not been invited yet into the red grades, and it shows.

have you read about Lucifer being mistranslated and not a proper name for the devil?

Just curious.

Because the Rosicrucians also seek knowledge and truth. Perhaps that's a bit of the difference isn't it? If you're seeking knowledge to better understand God's creation of the Universe, is it still "Satanic"?

I defended the authenticity of The Protocols in this thread, but unlike them, the Rosenthal interview is an obviosu fake. Have you even read it in its entirety?

You can verify it yourself in most zionist/mason books, to show a text that really matter, I must get one of the archive drives. I will post better examples next time I need something from the archive, until then, I did tell you how to verify it yourself, shill.

Oh, now I see you are a fucking kike.
Read Asher Ginsbergs essays for fuck sake, and tell me again they're fake.

Yes, and by no means do I pretend to be an expert on those matters. Yes, the exact relationship between Satan and Lucifer - and what those mean in the first place - is still not very clear to me. "Lucifer" seems to refer to the celestial object, the "Morning Star", and at the same time to a light-bringing and ostensibly pro-human entity like Prometheus. Satan, on the other hand, apparently in the Bible "only" the accusing aspect of God and not some personified evil, usually refers to the conscious and malignant principle that strives for the capturing of humanity in matter, in sin, far away from God.

I heard it said that the fine line is between seeking knowledge and worshipping it.

Christians worship God and his son and aspect Jesus Christ, while Masons - i.e. Luciferians, worship knowledge, intellect and "the light".

Wouldn't call fascism blind. It's a rejuvenating, regenerating impulse in the real of the political.

Exactly, it's inherently anti-traditional and subversive.

That's a pleb opinion. Of course the Bible is coded, given that Hebrew letters represent those as well as numbers. The Israelites and later Jews as well as esoteric Christians received and furthered Gematria and Kabbalah, two practices which are about nothing else than interpreting those letter-number-word correspondences.

I'd have to argue that "sin" is anything that harms you, those around you, or society as a whole.

If you look at the 10 commandments they're the basis of must not be done in order to build a society.

With this, we can deduce that God's Laws exist as a warning. Societies that collapse become filled with vices, like ours is currently.

and I probably missed the separation between seeking and worshiping, my bad.

That's what they call the historical-materialistic interpretation of religion, and there certainly are some interesing points, e.g. the prohibition of pork meat in Islam to prevent parasites in subtropical countries. I wouldn't go too materialistic, though. For an integral and complete interpretation of history it is necessary to consider the so-called metaphysical, even if oneself is not religious or interested e.g. in esoteric matters.

It's a very subtle difference, as befits Lucifer, the Right Hand of God and the closest to the Most High, before the fall. That's why Lucifer and Luciferianism are associated with "light" and"illumination", because the Light of God is that which is closest to God himself. He is the ultimate deceiver and loves working with subtle deviations, with sweet, alluring lies and apparitions.

my argument on God's Laws are that they are Natural Laws. Which since God made the Universe makes sense that these would work this way.

It's more of an argument I use to challenge fedora-tippers over the merits of Christianity.

Another curious question, how do you feel about the notions of interconnected religions?
i.e. all religion is accurate, it's our translations and understandings as humans that are not accurate.
This isn't 100% true, but there are fascinating similarities across the globe in terms of cultural mythologies.

You don't need permission. Just balls.
Spill

Yes, they form one half. As there are two existential "realms" or "ways of being" - i.e. "the kingdom of Earth and the kingdom of Spirit", as the Christians say -, so there are the Natural Laws you mentioned, which are the subject of our modern sciences, and "spiritual" or "divine" laws, which were considered the proper object of study for higher man in times past.

Yes, one has to challenge them to reconsider their proud and sophomoric ways.

Definitely. The Ancient Aryan hypothesis - i.e. the idea that there existed an antediluvian, world-spanning Aryan civilization which left its marks in places as China, Peru, Persia, Egyptia etc - should certainly be integrated with the mythological correspondences you mentioned.

Womans… At least she tried.

wouldn't this world spanning Aryan Civilization be Atlantis?

Or that as one name for it.

There are quite a few authorities who posit this, for example Julius Evola (whose "Revolt Against the Modern World" is obligatory for Holla Forumsacks). According to him and much older sources, like possibly Hesiod himself, the original "Golden Race" lived in the polar regions before they were covered by ice as a consequence of an axial shift. Forced to flee, the remaining survivors of this catastrophe - the "Silver Race" - founded Antlantis, the source of all the myths about "white gods from across the water" and "the fair ones ewho came from an island far away" which can be found from America to China. When another cataclysm destroyed Atlantis, their survivors fled to the mainlands and seeded the ancient high cultures as we know them and formed their elite caste, as evidenced by Aryan mummies in Peru, Egypt and China.

Original National Social made Occulte Forces a film by a Frenchman who was executed after the war for his part in making this film.

I'll have to pick that book up, thanks.

So in essence the concept goes

so we're the Copper Race?

He's the godfather of metaphysical traditionalism, but even if metaphysics and esoteric anthropology are not your cup of tea, "Revolt" is pillar of "Rightist" thinking. A huge mindfuck I periodically return to. Top-notch scholarship, Evola was one of those oldschool sages who freehandedly could cite the most obscure texts from memory.

Worse, according to tradition we're living in the Age of Iron, the Age of the Wolf, the Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, where men grope blindly and slay another. The lowest of all ages, and the lowest of all races. Todays whites are only a shallow reflection of our Aryan ancestors, but even we run the danger of being completely swept up by the demi-human hordes the Aryan pharaos fought against.

So what do we do?

Now we're entering politics, and I cut to the chase by saying that the only road to survival for Europe is National Socialism.

But what about the based nationalist freemasons like Musonius Rufus from TRS?

Many paths to the top of a mountain. Don't follow any one man's interpretation but look for yourself. The gods also experiment and look for ways to evolve man, doing so by mobilizing them in grand movements. Racial theory is still in its infancy and everything seems to be a matter of interpretation or a product of its time. Solutions in the past may not be strict solutions today as things become more complex and complicated or other solutions are discovered. The old road may have caved in, too, but that may just open up another way.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Trump administration has links to Freemasonry.
Some hand signalling going on here?

The modern Protocols of zion was written 1889 by Asher Ginsberg
For the last time, "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" are not fake, it's written by a jew, the same jew who later was the leader of "World Zionist Organization" and was one of the leading powers behind "Balfour Declaration"; Asher Ginsberg!
Yes, the fucking Balfour Declaration

Also, what is
Document 245-1 at U.S. National Archives in Washington DC

And what was the zionist organisation "Sons of Moses"? And what did Ginsberg read for them?
Once again, there you have the protocols.

ASHER GINSBERG aka A(C)HAD HA'AM WROTE THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION

As I said earlier, name this when there are shills/JIDF in a thread and enjoy the silence.

The Protocols makes reference to the assassination of William McKinley, which happened in 1901, so it had to be written after that, in 1902 or 1903.

I'm sure most on here identify as White Nationalists, but I'd identify as simply an Ethno-Nationalist.

I support Nationalism for all peoples everyone deserves a homeland.

I don't know your thoughts on this matter, but I feel this is what "Kekism" ultimately is. As I described above, a "Multi-Ethno-Nationalist" State would ideologically consist of. Minus the inherent autism and cringe.

Correct, the modern version was published 1904 if I'm not mistaken, it is more or less identical with Ginsbergs version, not codified like the earlier, like the one from Maurice Joly (Joseph Levy), who also was a mason.

yes repeating things makes them true
you have shown us the light

One must know that the protocols of zion is many hundred years old, at least late 1700 in different versions, but the latest known to public, and modernized is the 1904 (1921) version.

If you use the "code" I wrote about earlier, you'll see they never stopped updating it.

Found this headstone at a nearby cemetery.

So Jim keeps this board open for that reason.
Thanks guys.

t. King of France

Ford was a mason. He established the 5 dollar work day and funded Hitler.

False.

Typical tricks.

NEED YOUR HELP ANONS

So I decided to stop being a NEET and get a job. The job really irks me morally we test the products on animals, I don't know if I should talk to my boss about using different methods or some kind of alternative. ANY alternative would be great at this point, but the people seem persistent on this issue. I work in a hammer factory

see
The post is disparate info of Moloch, Matanbuchus, Belial, Satan, Lucifer, Baal, etc. The jews confuse all matters whenever they can.

There are "useful idiots" in every revolution

test

The book Des Erreurs et de la Verité, must therefore be considered as a classical book of these opinions. We know that it originated in the Loge des Chev. Bienfaisants at Lyons. We know that this Lodge stood as it were at the head of French Free Masonry, and that the fictitious Order of Masonic Knights Templars was formed in this Lodge, and was considered as the model of all the rest of this mimic chivalry. p.28

This was in 1777. Weishaupt had long been scheming the establishment of an Association or Order, which, in time, should govern the world. p. 59

It was then discovered that this and several associated Lodges were the nursery or preparation-school for another Order of Masons, who called themselves the ILLUMINATED, and that the express aim of this Order was to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil government. p.60

But how is all this to be reconciled with the plan of Illumination, which is to banish Christianity altogether. Philo himself in many places says, "that it is only a cloak, to prevent squeamish people from starting back." This is done pretty much in the same way that was practised in the French Masonry. p.88

We must unfold, from history and other writings, the origin and fabrication of all religious lies whatever; and then, 3d. We give a critical history of the Order. p.89

This is a most excellent account of the plan and principles of the Order (at least as he conceived it, for Spartacus had much deeper views) and shows that the aim of it was to abolish Christianity, and all the state-governments in Europe, and to establish a great republic. But it is full of romantic notions and enthusiastic declamation, on the hackneyed topics of universal citizenship, and liberty and equality. p.91

We must win the common people in every corner. This will be obtained chiefly by means of the schools, and by open, hearty behaviour, show, condescension, popularity, and toleration of their prejudices, which we shall at leisure root out and dispel. p.111

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Free Masonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will.
In like manner we must try to obtain an influence in the military academies (this may be of mighty consequence) the printing-houses, booksellers shops, chapters, and in short in all offices which have any effect, either in forming, or in managing, or even in directing the mind of man: painting and engraving are highly worth our care." p.112

"And now, every eye can perceive the progressive moral influence which the Union will acquire on the nation. Let us only conceive what superstition will lose, and what instruction must gain by this; when, 1. In every Reading Society the books are selected by our Fraternity. p.170

This is followed by some allusions to a secret correspondence that is quick, unsusceptible of all discovery or treachery, and attended with no expence, by which the business of the secret plan (different from either of those communicated to the sworn Brethren at large) is carried on, and which puts the members in a condition to learn every thing that goes on in the world, for or against their 'ccause, and also teaches them to know mankind, to gain an influence over all p.177

etc.

Not really, though. It was a reference book for the A&AR member in the South USA, but it's changed, and Pike got a lot of things wrong (Druze = Sufi, for one thing). So someone in NY or Boston would get nothing out of it. Let alone anyone from another country who uses a far more classical system.
Oh sweetie, you might want to do some book learnin'. Christianity was persecuted by the Romans, and literally driven underground where they would have degrees of initiation and hidden symbols. Never heard the one about two travelers on a road drawing one half of the fish each?
Okay? That's fine. Until you start to think it means something else, or non-Christian.
Nah, that was made up in the 1700s by a self aggrandizing Scotch Francoboo. Yes, you do see Templar degrees in the A&AR, but they come from a bunch of the older Chivalric degrees (namely Rite of Strict Observance, Rite of Perfection, Regime Ecossais Rectifee/CBCS).
[email protected]/* */ grades for a start. But then that would be retarded. Unless you can show the transition from demanding candidates to be true to Christ to what sounds like Robespierre's cult.
Nah. There's no object of worship in Masonry. It's up to the individual.
Source? And what do YOU think the "red grades" are?
Heh, yup, you can't prove anything, so "one degree more" comes out. Protip: I'm in all the worthwhile appendant bodies, and a few of the lousier ones.

Nah. Again, no worship like that. Intellect is advised, but not worshiped. Perhaps you should try it some time.
The way a lot of the Reich LARPers here are? I would. Most are fearful and lack conviction, which shows in their beliefs.
Full retard. It promotes traditional society and family values. Unless you can canonically show otherwise.
Does it say that in the instruction manual? And which Bible?

Spill what?

He made a lot more than just that. He was a propagandist.
But the movie is accurate for the Grand Orient de France, just not for Freemasonry.

Yes, for public debates this a strong and honst posiiton at thre same time. Few people are able to rationally counter that one.

Thanks. Yes, really confusing topic which requieres a lot of edcuation and knowledge to properly contextualize it. Lots of reading to do still.

What animals do you test the product on?

I don't care about local lodge arcana. Fact is, if you are a Mason who really wants to dig deep and understand the organization you're part of, you have to read Pike, and that goes double for outsiders. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some fanboy or somesuch, but name me one Masonic author with the depth, outreach and authority as Pike.

That's true - but that's not what defines an initiatic cult. The defining characteristic is the existance of an initiatic mystery experience, in the broadest sense, and based thereon the separation between the "initiated" and the "mundane", usually going hand in hand with an elaborate hierarchy.

Luciferianism is incompatible with Christianity. You cannot, at the same time, revere God and his son and aspect Jesus Christ, and reason, knowledge as such and "the "light".

I won't get into that discussion, but I'm sure you aware that many more sources than just some "self aggrandizing Scotch Francoboo" point to the Templar connection. Again, I'm not in any way critizizing.

>[email protected]/* */ grades for a start
Why, what's there to laugh about?

Don't get what you mean. I'm not even attacking it; every transition to a new paradigm threatens the ego, activiates memories of childhood conditioning and upbringing. It's only natural that an initiatic organziation organizes its grades to ease this transition.

At least in the German traditions the first three grades up until Master mason are called the "blue lodge", or "Andreas grades", while the much more serious grades afterwards are called the "red lodge" or the "Johannis grades". At least during the 19th century. I don't know the specifics of those grades, but every serious scholarly work points to the existance of "levels within levels". Which makes sense; e.g. every organization needs filters to differentiate between the rung-and-ladder and potential leaders.

I might even believe you, but your personal anecdote stands against quite a few magisterial works on the topic, Pike on of them. I'm not even that into the topic of Masonry and got my reading list from Bill Cooper, but I don't quite buy your facile version of things.

No, thanks. I do not doubt that the original, un-subverted Masonic organizations really did preserve some bits of ancient knowledge, but since the 18th century and especially in France and the Anglosphere, Masonry was essentially a tool of Jewish interests (as in those times Jews were emancipated for the first time and were allowed to enter some lodges, where they quickly took over with their money power).

Well, yes. Any movement, any paradigm has its hierarchy. A few leaders and many water carriers.

Then why was the creation of Masonic lodges seen as necessary in the first place, especially in the very traditional and God-centered societies of Old Europe? No, even without going into "Illuminati" stuff it was always known that Mason propagate liberal and humanistic views.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Christian nor do I do Bible studies, but due to the fact that letters and numbers are identical in Hebrew, Kabbalists and Gematrists started esoterically interpreting the Bible (specifically the Old Testament, of course) a very long time ago. Don't know if it's true or not, but the existence of diffferent levels of truth and interpretation thereof in the Bible is widespread.

Aryan strength will never be broken, no matter how much filth you throw at us. Begone, fiend, and

HEIL HITLER

I've seen it all now

Irregular pack of cowans who are responsible for all the crowleyite buggery that Regular, decent masons get plastered with.

Damn right brother, I'd have told her to take an extra swing for me.

You don't though. Unless you're in Virginia or the surrounding area, where it actually applies.
Barker-Cryer, Oliver, Ward, Jaccard, Sandbach, and even some Americans like Clausen and de Hoyas. You know, guys who are actually relevant and on required reading lists, and actually did their research.
Yup. Glad you agree.
Wouldn't say it's required. But Christianity did have one. We even keep some of the officers around, like the guy wearing a big hat in Rome.
So you're not a Christian? You think Christ isn't knowledge and reason?
Dude, there actually isn't, is the point. They call all be traced back to Ramsay.
That people use that term without understanding it. They think that the A&AR is Freemasonry and all that matters. They ignore all the actual structure and appendant bodies.
Well, to go back to the A&AR, it starts off with stuff about duty, honour, etc. Then for the 17th and 18th degree, it's about Christ, and the messages he brought. At the 29th and 30th degree, it's about serving Christ (Templar degrees), and so on.
So where does it switch from that to the Robespierre Cult you're describing?
Blue/red are actually American terms, sometimes wrongly adopted by other jurisdictions, as it refers to the colour of American regalia in Craft and HRA.
Sadly no. It should do, but just doesn't.
Which ones? Because i've said nothing which would contradict Pike. Proptip: he wrote more than just M&D.
Ah, that's the problem. He only refers to circlejerk anti-Masonry. You're getting 3rd hand material from people with an agenda.

facepalm.jpg
Not really. It preserved contemporary building techniques, but the "ancient knowledge" has always just come from the Bible.
Yea? How so? Like, define took over, and describe how the tool worked. You'll do well to remember that Jews couldn't join until the 19th century.
You mean from operative to speculative? It was due to operative guilds wanting to preserve their building techniques, and thus admitted non-operatives. They saw esoteric guidance and Biblical allegories in the lessons, and thus it turned into a more scientific and philosophical school we have today.
Yes, but which ones. As in, there have been lots of translations, transliterations, and editing errors. So the only way such a code would really work would be on an authentic first edition scroll.

Pure coincidence

So is 'The 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad: The Illuminati Takeover' by Eric Samuelson incorrect, and if so where would I look for more accurate data?

The title really should have tipped you off. 99% of the time a clickbait title like that is just to sell books, not information.
Michel Jaccard's Continental Freemasonry book gives a good run down. Otherwise all i can think of would be a copy/translation of the minutes in some Grand Lodge libraries.

It isn't a book. It's a web page with cited information in it. He isn't selling anything.

Ah, I see now. Those are some hilarious third hand sources. All circle-jerk Anti-Masonry as i expected, rather than anything actually from the event itself.
Gran Priori Helvetica would be your best bet, being the receptacle of both Orders.

I can totally see this happening. To create a new age, the old one must be crushed.