Anti-Semitic post uploaded to social media every 83 seconds

Anti-Semitic post uploaded to social media every 83 seconds

World Jewish Congress and Israeli monitoring firm examine millions of 2016 online posts, finds Twitter is by far most hate speech-filled network

Posts with anti-Semitic content are uploaded to social media an average of 43 times per hour, or every 83 seconds, according to a new study by the World Jewish Congress, an excerpt of which was released on Friday.

In a joint research project with the Israeli monitoring firm Vigo Social Intelligence, the WJC analyzed millions of posts uploaded in 2016 in 20 languages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, blogs and other forums, mining for anti-Semitic sentiments, memes, images and so on.

More than 382,000 of the posts were found to have been anti-Semitic. Posts critical of Israel or its policies were not included in the study.

The study found that a majority, some 63 percent, of all anti-Semitic content online can be found on Twitter. Blogs made up 16%, Facebook 11%, Instagram 6%, YouTube 2% and 2% on the other forums.

“We knew that anti-Semitism online was on the rise, but the numbers revealed in this report give us concrete data as to how alarming the situation really is,” said World Jewish Congress CEO and Executive Vice President Robert Singer in a statement released Friday. “We hope this serves as a wake-up call to all internet forums to maintain moral standards, rid themselves of offensive content and make the digital world a safer place for all.”

The WJC said that the criteria used to determine whether a post fit the bill was based on a May 2016 definition from the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) which states that “anti-Semitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of anti-Semitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

The full study is set to be released next month at the World Jewish Congress’s plenary assembly in New York.

The WJC said the study identified the posts “through a database of searchable word phrases and terms online, then translated into leading languages and scanned through the internet,” after which “a representative sample was read and codified by analysts to refine searches and deepen qualitative analysis.”

“A total of 7,600 posts were read in different languages, indicating a representative sample of 2% of the total discourse included in the analysis,” it said.

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft in June signed a code of conduct with the European Commission that requires them to delete the majority of reported illegal hate speech within 24 hours.

The signing of the accord was hailed as major progress toward reconciling US-based social networks’ adherence to American legislation despite demands by European governments and judiciaries that the firms limit themselves in Europe to the stricter laws on hate speech applied in much of the continent.

Monitor groups have reported failures to comply after the document’s signing. Twitter has been particularly reluctant to comply with European legislation.

In 2013 Twitter lost a protracted legal battle in France over its initial refusal to either disclose details of users who made anti-Semitic statements online or block them for continuing to do so.
archive.is/FEewr

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/jeb-bush-is-the-almost-50-million-dollar-man/2260040
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-bush-new-hampshire-spending_us_56ba9c76e4b0c3c5504f6163
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/an-anti-semitic-post-is-uploaded-to-social-media-every-83-seconds-wjc-research-finds-3-5-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a bit too fast. Why not slow it down to a more reasonable number, like every 88 seconds?

I wonder what the numbers would be of anti-white posts, because we all know it'd be much less than 83 seconds. As if the jews and their jewish social media sites would ever release that data.

WE ARE TOO SLOW OBVIOUSLY
Fucking kikes need to get gassed

I wish that Diana and MakeGermanyGreatAgai were real accounts but sadly they are not.

Kikes still really hate Germany for taking their sheckles away huh? I mean they hate all gentile nations but they never giver Germany any rest.

Double dubs, Kek blesses this post.

oy shut it down

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN GET THAT NUMBER DOWN TO 60 SHALL WE BOYS?

Diana and MGGA are fake as fuck tbh.

oy vey

Guys, we need to slow it down by 5 seconds.

Maybe if kikes would stop promoting white genocide and being subversive pieces of shit…

Delete this

Thinking it's Persians and Ancient Arabs.

Why is it so slow?

JIDF needs breaks too.

Here's another. One of my favorites.

We can do better, people.

Let's get this down to every 63 seconds.

Take solace. They counted Tay.
F

Out of all the shit I've seen through multiple shit sites today this is the first time I've felt violated, well done… WELL DONE.

i am disappoint. get your shit together Holla Forums

So in a place with is shit for discussion (Only 130 words), tottaly monitored and censored, thats force you to give your data and expose yourself to the world, and much more shit….And yet every 80 seconds there is anti-semitic stuff? THATS AWESOME.

If Twitter were even 20% more accesible to the redpilled ones, we could get 10 seconds of antisemitism.

Quiet nigger. This is divine. Praise him.

Why are you saging, newfag?

And right wing accounts are constantly getting banned and losing all their followers.

Only every 83 seconds? Damn, this is weak, what can one do to make it every 14 seconds?

Lets make it 83 posts every second

IT'S ALL JUST A J-JOKE, R-RIGHT GOYIM

By this metric, Holla Forums has more traffic than every other site on the Internet combined…

GAS EVERY LAST FUCKING KIKE, ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN

Our post count DOUBLED since the election. Shit was crazy, I was on a Holla Forums haitus during and coming back made it surreal. Its hard to estimate the real numbers but some go as high as a million views, only about thirty thousand or so active participants (correct me if I'm wrong).

Frankly, that number seems low. WTF guys, step it up.

thats nothing. obviously they didn't include pol in the sample

lolwat
what's with all these jew organizations

Why not speed it up to every 8.8 seconds?

that should be every 58 seconds
what are you slackers doing?

Every 6 million picoseconds.

The majority of the world is anti-semitic. I get that the kikes want to own the internet, but it is pretty unfeasible to shut it down when so many in the world hate jews.

I'm currently colonizing Yak. Bad results on first trail run, reviewed my tactics and started a second psyop. This time with positive results so far.

FASTER

FASTER

FASTER!!!

There's no such thing as Jews.
Only people who believe in a racially exclusive religion.

NOT FAST ENOUGH

right…

Yea, that definition could use a little refinement, but it is PC in other worlds than Holla Forums.

point is they should be viewed by the world as a cult, a faith, like Scientology. Christianity is attacked because it's not seen as an ethnic-religion but just a religion.

Kinda disappointed imo.

Jews are not an ethnicity. Proof: anyone can convert to Judaism, thereby becoming a Jew. And ostensibly, a Jew could renounce its Jewsh citizenship, though I don't why it would since it would be giving up a boatload of perks.

Source?

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

83 seconds is a long time. I could pinch off a shit and read at least 4 pages of Mein Kampf in that time. We really need to step up production.

WRONG
YOU CAN ONLY CONVERT TO BEING A SHABBOS GOYIM, YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED A FULL-BLOODED JEW UNLESS YOU HAVE A JEWISH MOTHER

whoops forgot some stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

Doing my part fam.

WEW
(((they))) fucking hate twitter. it's funny because they're too jewish to just write it off as a complete loss; instead they talk about paywalls and other retarded measures

Right wing twitter is large. Many of /ourguys/ too.

Came here to post this. WTF, slackers?

I'm not sure, but I beieve that depends on the rabbinic interpretation. Some rabbis may be more liberal than others. But if you are right about that, then Jews can only increase their number by having more children, not by converting people. However, the big conversion of Jews in Georgia, circa 800 A.D., was conducted only by a few rabbis. All of those people are considered 'Ashkanazi' Jews. By that standard, they are not Jews at all, only wannabees. Even the Ethiopian wannabees can trace their maternal lineage back to one of the tribes.

In any case, that only strengthens the assertion that Judaism is a deceptive pile of bullshit that's not even consistent with it's own tenets.

nah, it's all Russian bots. they news told me so, right after it was discovered they employed Chinese bots to bump up their ad revenue.

I've seen "trending" topics on twitter with 2k posts, but 95% of them are inorganic bots with copy&paste scripts to seed the trend.

He had leprosy you dummies

14.88 seconds

what was the general bent of the narrative the bots were pushing?

Saladin was a kurd and they're quasi-aryan.

not

are they even trying?

CHECKED!

Well played and heiled.

Funny enough the example I have in mind was Jeb jabbing at Trump when it was well past his due date. I tried to find it in my memefolder, but it is very unorganized. I'm telling you pages of word for word shill botting.

Someone needs to right abbot that will tweet a hitler quote every 88 seconds.

you faggots need to speed tings up a notch

eh, gotta spend that campaign money on something. I'd love to see how a bot army is written up as a campaign expenditure probably "consulting" fees

gas the kikes
we cannot fall behind
why is it 'only one post per 83 seconds?
where are the bots?

Checked.

President of World Jewish Congress is 9/11 perp Ronald Lauder, son of cosmetics kike Estee Lauder. Ronald Lauder worked for the privatization of the WTC complex and Stewart AFB in NY state, exactly where both flights 11 and 175 crossed paths. Also, performers at the kike festival Woodstock, in 1969 were flown into woodstock on military choppers from Stewart AB

too be honest I thought it was off topic

tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/jeb-bush-is-the-almost-50-million-dollar-man/2260040

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-bush-new-hampshire-spending_us_56ba9c76e4b0c3c5504f6163

*to

t-that kind of works because you could consider bots to be side-handed ads.
that clever turtle-loving fuck

Not bad.

And nobody asks why that is. Those "people" are only 0.2% of the world population and yet everybody seems to have a problem with them.

Who cares.

What is the rate for anti-white posts uploaded to social media. That's the only one that matters.

We need 1488 per second.

JEWISH COMMUNITIES CONTROLLING GOYIM IN 100 COUNTRIES ACROSS SIX CONTINENTS

Oy fuckin vey!

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/an-anti-semitic-post-is-uploaded-to-social-media-every-83-seconds-wjc-research-finds-3-5-2017

SJW, "You're a fucking White man!" The jews have trained them well.

Do you not realize who that is supposed to be?

Two URL links I use every day to cheer myself up and see what's making kvetching jews screech and squeal the most with regards to goys combating kikes around the world.

http:// antisemitism-europe.blogspot.co.uk/
https:// twitter.com/search?q=semitism&src=typd

Delenda Est judaica!

Well… A jewess did kill the prohpet mohammed and muslims dont have anything better to do.

Well they never tell the truth and always understate or exaggerate their figures by a factor of 27.639.
If you do 83 divided by 27.639 you get a number that equals 4 merchants rubbing their hands together.

Also notice they mention 382000 which is the real number that died from typhus in the workcamps once the allies cut off the supply lines.

I don't like jews.

Only one every 83 seconds? Damn, we're slipping.

At no point does she make a coherent argument. It's all literally a convoluted and stupid way of saying "only leftists and anti-whites can be here, and they cannot be opposed in any manner". They do the same with a lot of things, for example "right-wing humour isn't funny because it's sticking down", forgetting that they love making fun of poor whites.

WTF?! Am I the only one that does nothing but target youtube? Come on, guys. Get in gear.

I'd like to see on every second… it will eventually happen, regardless of their efforts to suppress it.

We need to get to work and pick up the pase

ok

According to my calculations, that's 43.37 anuddah shoahs per hour.

That sounds exhausting. How do these kikes have the stamina for such asspain?

We should research rockets powered by talmudic screeching.

Room for improvement.

Slow Down on hate-speech, people.

That's one excellent example of subverting the obvious.
Christians are broken down into different sects to make them look smaller.
All the rest are conglomerated to make them seem larger than they are.
Every single one of those could be broken down in the same manner as Christians were.
Christians, at 33.32%, the largest, if compared in the same manner as the others.

OK and how many of those are from rabbis?

Ironic that when attention brought to a subject and it goes viral, it's named after that big nosed bitch from the tribe. Lets see if we cant get that number into the teens.