Mods are asleep. Post your favorite vidya guns

Mods are asleep. Post your favorite vidya guns.

Lever action and shotguns.

I like the shotguns in insurgency for example. They have decent range and feel right. But then again in that game other weapons are better and I end up never using them.

Good shit user but what game was it

The shotgun in F.E.A.R is top tier. Good range, good damage, can pop a guy's head off, can even shred a guy into nothing but a few chunks and lots of blood. Lots of ammo for it too.

What's the consensus on F.E.A.R anyway? Which one is the best? The first?

There was a F.E.A.R. 2 and 3?

A shitty p2w counter-strike rip off, Crossfire.
For some reason I enjoyed that game

Insurgency is (so far) the only game that does shotguns ok. In any other game they do no damage beyond 3 feet and one shot anything in a 180° cone within 3 feet.
In Insurgency they behave like actual shotguns, where killing an enemy in CQC is hard, because you have to hit them with the first shot and can't just keep up autofire and correct your aim as you go.

o-oh… I thought it was a classic mod I'd mostly forgotten about…

1 with both of its expansions is the way to go. 2 and 3 went full console as far as I can tell.

An absolute shame too. The first game is so great and there was a lot of potential to keep building on from what they did, introducing new mechanics and going further into the powers the Point Man has.

If only every video game shotguns where like this one.

OP as balls?

This is the only alien gun in vidya that i've seen that actually feels like an alien civilization with a completely different history could have come up with.

Best gun in Max Payne.
Was disappointed that they replaced it with the Striker in MP2.

Accurate and efficient even at several hundred feet.

LIKE A REAL 12 GAUGE

I get what you're saying but it still looks, sounds and feels like shit, much like everything else in Halo.

Just like a real shotgun would be.

Well I really like the halo games and I think you are completely and utterly wrong but we can agree to disagree

I'm a bit baffled though by your opinion that the halo games look and sound shit. I can get not liking how the physics feel even if I don't mind, but the sound design, music, and visual design of the halo games have always been their strongest points I feel. That and their gorgous skyboxes

w£w lads

wew lad

No crit multiplyers for you.

The first version was absolute trash. Updated ones are alright.

Even germans were unable to fix it after two revisions.

Let me guess, you're also that same guy who thinks that all AR15s are trash because of the original rifle's performance in Vietnam.

Basically. HK fixed A1 and came up with A2 after BAE bought them.

Bollocks.

Yeah, describes L85 precisely.
AR15 is bad for one simple reason called FUCKING BUFFER TUBE that makes it unfit for any sort of active service in urban environments

>>>Holla Forums

Calm down user i'm just shitposting

pew

Alright, I'll bite. What hasn't been fixed by Germans?

I thought I give it a try after spending like over 2k hours in both cs 1.6 and source.

It really is just a dumped down version of counter strike but I also enjoyed it for some time.

Spray patterns are very simple or non existing on some weapons, bhopping is fucked up and game is pay 2 win as already mentioned.

The gun still stovepipes at least twice per loadout shooting session(five mags), mag catch still sucks ass and ammo evacuation is not a rarity, there's some really finicky shit going on with the sights which I'm not sure if it's just party our troop got dealt or overall A2 shit where adjustments go all over the fucking place.
Oh, and you can't use this if you're left-handed. At all, especially since installing shit on your guns is not allowed.

That's easy to fix. If you're left-handed, just hang yourself.

Getting kills in that game just feels good. But there really isn't anything else to it.

It was also fucking addictive to the core.

I knew a guy back in highschool that stole from his father to get paysafe cards so that he could buy more shit for that game.

He gave this shitty game 1000 euros total in just a year, all of it he stole from his father.

another guy got a part-time job and wasted all of his first pay on it.

Perfect Dark had great guns. I loved the Magsec because it sprinkles all over the place like a cute retard, and the Shotgun felt brutal with the double-shot option. All of thr ayyylien guns were also fun, and I liker how the good ayylien guns reloaded by shoving some kind of egg on the side.

it's the fucking rhythm

The shotgun in Soldier of Fortune is infinitely more satisfying.

2>1>>>3>>>expansions for 1

As childish as it is, I liked it.

The needler always feels either OP or anemic to me. I guess that's just one of the quirks of it being so alien, I suppose.

I'm partial to the energy sword, myself. The weight behind the impact of a lunge is always satisfying.

It's like you don't want to have fun or something.

My ebon confederate.
lever guns are the best

You know I'm right. FEAR was great, but FEAR2 was better, and the expansion for FEAR belong in the fucking garbage.

Disgusting.

Oh shit what are you doing nigger?

Them's fighting words.
Are you Ted cruisin' for a bruisin'?

I guess it was due to the sounds the game would make when you hs someone and the fact that your bullets actually go where you aim at.

I also read about people spending over 1k on that game on their forums. I never spend a cent on that game, but I read about all those people buying crates and then getting nothing good. Which was good because it prepared me for Valve. Because when they announced skins people assumed that Valve would not be as bad as those guys.

They must have deleted my account because I can't log in right now and when I say that I forgot my password it says "The account is not available for recovery.".

Same thing happened to me when I used to play, dropped it for a couple of months and my account was already unavailable.

I guess they just delete accounts after a couple of months of inactivity.

Posting some nice guns from Fallout: New Vegas.

Bullshit.

From where are you getting this terminology.

This is pretty good evidence that you're just spewing bullshit. The original iron sights were mounted on the carry handle, no fucking rifle is issued with the carry handle anymore, you either get an Elcan or an Acog, both with a red-dot piggy backed or with fixed iron sights. There no flinky anything, just shut the fuck up.

You can, just embrace the brass, like with any other old bullpup.

Is it a perfect rifle? Of course not, but it does work just fine and reliably now. It's also very accurate, which works fairly well with the doctrine used by the britbongers.

which is pretty shit, my rank was high. Not sure what exactly I had, but it was one of the Lieutenant ranks.

I'm having fun with this neat little thing on Call of Chernobyl. Really nice for a lightweight secondary weapon with good capacity and very common ammo.