Why is there no Old Testament: Total War?

Why is there no Old Testament: Total War?

Christfags would bitch and moan I guess

But it would be great to reenact scenes from the bible.

Book of Mormon: Total War would be better. If nothing else it'd be more historically accurate

Mormonism is a heretical cult founded by a Freemason.

Just make it.

So is Christianity. What's your point?

0/10

poor bait

This isn't 1993 anymore m80, its 2016, where there is no such thing as Christphobia and you must never insult Islam or Judaism or you're a bigot

I imagine the niche for Christian Games and Grand Strategy Games that overlaps is way too small to justify the expenditure to develop it.

They'd do Total War: China before that, and that will come never ever because not only are they owned by Jappos but they're owned by SEGA's Jappos who can't make a good business decision to save their life.

why dont you make one?

Segay needs to make a "Yakuza: Total War" already

Basically shogun but in modern times, or better yet, a syndicate clone

Why would you want an FPS Yakuza game with dubstep?

I haven't played the FPS, does it actually have dubstep?

I don't know what you think you know about the yakuza but they don't operate like a faction in a Total War game would, fielding whole armies and laying siege settlements/castles and whatnot.

The music is done by skrillex
What do you think?

Well they fucking should. Would probably get ride of all the retarded business men Jap vidya companies seem to have leading them. Especially Segay.

Those retarded business men are there because of Yakuza. Yakuza is mostly old businessmen running the organization. They aren't hardcore gangsters looking for murder and rape.

No they wouldn't you idiot. Forget everything you know about the yakuza because it's clearly wrong.

Well fuck.
Still would like a syndicate clone where you play as mobsters, I mean Satellite Reign isn't any good

OLD MEN

FUCK OFF JEW

Distinct lack of warfare in the new testament, kind of key for a total war game.

I'm sure you could come up with something.

Sounds like an interesting management game, but also fucking stupid

There's so much good content in the Bible that can translate well as video games.

You're asking Creative Assembly to rewrite the New Testament to include more action sequences?

ADL would shut it down.

I want a total war about the great war. Considering the last good total war was shogun 2 fall of the samurai, a game about riflemen and artillery, it sounds like a good evolution.

There's a mod for that.

I tried napoopan but it ran really poorly and I couldn't figure out why.

One slinger vs a overpowered spear infantry.
10 to 1 army, god shows up to destroy the larger army.
10 to 1 army, god shows up to destroy and enslave the larger army.
10 to 1 army, god shows up to destroy and enslave and salt the earth of the larger army.

Fund gaem

All the cool stuff in the bible though is the acid trip religious stuff with floating eyeballs with wheels and flaming swords and stars being thrown around as weapons and shit though

Because it's literally impossible to lose when God is on your side. Easiest video game ever. Even easier than modern AAA titles.

There is a game for that already though.

>>>Holla Forums

i actually always wanted to make a game like dinasty warriors on the old testament wars.

david's generals would be absurdly op.

No one want's to play as sandniggers.

Might b fun.

Non-sense!

A Total War: Old Testament gameā€¦