Hide & seek games

Why the shit is there no video game based on the Predator movie?

Hiding in a forest with a sci-fi wolverine on your trail would make for a great game.
Hide, set up traps, get to the chopper, waste all your bullets, go full Rambo.
Play as either humans or the predator.

It basically designs itself.

Same for the Alien+Aliens games. Why a generic action shooter? Why not something more interesting with inventories, selectable missions/locations, unlockable content, sandbox, skirmish, mini campaigns, etc. etc.

the closest thing i can think of is The Hidden which was a mod for Half Life 2 where a team had to find a super strong and invisible test subject in a match, and the players would rotate roles. i don't know if people still play it anymore

Aliens is just Alien for plebs.

OP, you ever hear of a game called Crysis? It essentially capitalized on that idea, where you're the predator.

Alien Isolation.

Based on the original film? Because forests are/were hard for a long time, and Predator 2 had a city and they were easier, or because Predator vs Alien was more sci-fi and that was also easier.

Why not simply fuck a garbage can while you're at it?

You gotta love Evolve then, it was their marketing slogan. The game itself is shit.

There's hide and seek in Gmod. I find it fun sometimes but it's usually ruined when everybody who's hiding camps in those incredibly hard to reach places.

Because it would get boring after a few hours tops

Far Cry Instincts Predator mode is literally what you described. And it was great.

The custom maps really helped too, since the base ones were shit. Obviously this meant that you were subjected to whatever shitty map a host played but there were still some gems in that made the game mode amazing.

Go outside and play hide and seek, ya fucking child.

Who remembers this mission?

I never played this shit as a kid, does it hold up?

Although I like playing the around as the Predator in the 2010 Aliens vs. Predator game as a whole it didn't really deliver all that much.

It's pretty good, deserves a playthrough and the Alien campaign is top tier

without the motion detector I doubt this game would be nearly as good

There's a Russian game called survivors that's kinda like slenderman but co op and with a werewolf chasing you. You need to escape it and find different notes.

Sounds terrible

This wretched internet needs to stop.

You go outside and feed the birds, grandpa.

I'll play hide, seek & tag all in 1 from the comfort of my own house, and I can play it even while it's bad outside.

No shooting, but hide+seek + survive in a jungle = Miasmata.

Discussion anyone?

Rape anyone?