Are there any comics beside Mad Magazine’s that have a million sight gags in each panel?

Are there any comics beside Mad Magazine’s that have a million sight gags in each panel?

Shaolin Cowboy?

Reminds me of Sam & Max for some reason

Britain's Ogri used to, it was published in the back of Bike magazine from the 70's to the 90's, and seems to remain off the radar of most British comic fans (even the ones who like British comics, which ischemia many). You're as likely to find collected editions in parts shops such as Halfords as you are in Waterstones

Tom Paterson and Robin "Gremlin" Evans, off the top of my head…

Chew often likes to hide funny text in the background. Notes, graffiti, book covers, etc.

I'm having trouble thinking of a worse format for comics than youtube videos.

A 4 year old kid narrating a comic while pointing a 2 megapixol camera at what he's narrating

Was that picture supposed to illustrate "a million visual gags in each panel"? Because I've never had that many jokes fly straight over my head. I suppose the faces are drawn kinda funny.
Anyway, to answer your question: Don Rosa.

GIF.

It was just the style of comic I was thinking of. Finding the right image can be hard sometimes

Groo the Wanderer often has spectacular double-page spreads full of detail and gags.
But Sergio Aragones is a Mad veteran from way back, so it's pretty much in the Mad tradition.

And anything by Evan Dorkin is going to have huge fuck-off crowd scenes.
Although I'm still in two minds whether that's an artistic ability or a mental problem, or if there's even a difference between the two.

While holding it horizontally.

Oh shit, that's Fishbone playing with Wyld Stallyns and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Makes sense, Evan Dorkin does love his Ska.

Rurik Tyler and Hilary Barta's work from Marvel's What The–?! Their stuff was great.

Everything with Geof Darrow.

Brandon Graham loves to do busy city and crowd spreads with lots of people walking around and lots of little jokes and puns slipped in. King City has a ton of this.

Don Rosa's duck comics.

Gerhard Seyfried, german comic artist, drew some really awesome panels. here's his depiction of the Berlin Wall coming down. I loved to get lost in his 'busy scenes' as a kid