College ‘Diversity Council’ Admits to Posting Fake Racist Flyers On Campus

Article link:
archive.is/Mf5jt
Facebook post:
archive.is/fxJBf

Lets see posting a valid public announcement is now dangerous and a hate crime plus being a fake?
This can't be right.

Its cool though, it was to raise awarness.

just one of the millions of reasons colleges deserve no federal funding.

Holla Forumsacks who fell for the college meme and are trapped in one of these pozzed institutions.

If you want to be a true Holla Forums hero, dress up as a fag and join one of these groups. Then talk about this campaign and tell them about how successful it was. We'll design some flyers for you guys and we'll trick them into posting them for us.

There's so much false flagging going on, it's starting to get difficult to keep track of it

It's just a social experiment!
We have to fight the power!
Please give us grant money to study these stupid redneck fascists!

Some people have to get a good job to eat my friend.

(checked)
what reality do I live in, I don't know anymore

like the holocaust?

The tip-off that it was fake is the "to all white americans" and the "america is a white nation" tagline. Also as mentioned by others in the previous thread, the color scheme is one the libshits like.

Attached is the original version, which has been around for over a month and which I've helped distribute to pro-White advocates.

Yet most people who choose school & debt end up working shitty jobs anyways. The jobs just aren't there for all. (Trades are an exception, and business courses if can into self employment)

In your dreams Holla Forums

Fair enough, not saying some people don't get fucked. Just not seeing any other path to Dr./lawyer without college.

WHATCHA DOIN' XIR?

it's like non stop WHATCHA DOIN RABBI these days

Kek, some anons predicted this a few days ago, does anybody have screenshots from the original thread? Something about the yellow and black color scheme and how that's a favorite of the leftists.

I remember one a few weeks ago where they commented on the color scheme. Dunno if it's the same one. There are so many false flags going on anymore. It's important to spread it as far as you can. Normalfags hear about it when it happens because the judenpresse hypes the shit out of it. They don't hear about it being a false flag a week or a month later unless it's too big and juicy for the media not to cover like the kike in pissrael.

Weren't those American Vantard flyers?

It might have been a week or two ago, my sense of time is fucked up cause of my work. It was at the same time the threads about those flyers with the pyramid of Jews popped up. Now that I think about it, those flyers are pretty suspicious too. A right winger robably didn't make them either, cause they were based on the liberal framework of privilege and class division (the 1%).

Hey muds, whatcha doin?

The message isn't for niggers and beaners now is it? Also, America IS a White nation so what's your problem with that?

Where? Called it when it was first posted.

>When a commie Jew tries to frame you as a racist and accidentally makes your case for you and redpills a bunch of people leading to the first-ever holocaust.

Check em
Hey Jamal, whatcha doin?

God, I hope Trump defunds these kike academies.

god liberals are so fucking desperate to label people racist they will false flag

And for that, they must die

That user even posted examples of it. I ctrl+f to find this post to see if anyone else remembered it.

A good idea has potential for a good meme

A bad idea can never be a good meme.

To call people "racist" is to say they are normal. "racism" is a natural healthy self preserving self defense mechanism that has developed by natural selection.

Sounds like they are stealing credit for it so people won't call the fucks in.

Told you they were fake.

Its always fake.
Its all they've got.

requesting screencap of headline

my zogbot is acting up

Those are not fake fliers. BloodAndSoil.org uses them. They just cut off the promo part where it says ICE's phone number and American Vanguard's website link
twitter.com/texannewstsu/status/844292293477715968

None of these fliers are illegal or fake. They are intended to exercise the first amendment, intimidate POC,. and create media shit storms to promote far right memes

twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/845685101493190660
twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/845685032262012928

I think Holla Forums needs to start raising awareness nationwide. Wouldn't those kikes be happy to get some friendly signal boost?

test