Did Bright rip off both Fables and Zootopia at the same time?

Did Bright rip off both Fables and Zootopia at the same time?

And Shadowrun… don't forget Shadowrun… even if it's an overrated shit.

Shadowrun is cyberpunk.

What the fuck is wrong with shadowrun

Shadowrun is cyberpunk with D&D grafted onto it.

Zootopia didn't have a very original plot to begin with.

So what's wrong with it?

I can't see either one of them to be perfectly honest. Zootopia's themes are pretty cliche, to begin with.
Fables don't even count because it's not like the really fantastical races are sent to a farm or some shit. It's not hidden. Shadowrun is the closest I can see and even then, it's because shit like magic, orcs trolls and magic is open to everyone and not hidden away like a retarded child shitting his pants in front of company.

ELVES CONTROL THE WORLD MAN

English
Take that anti-elvish bigotry back to /gobpol/

Is it canon that ogres are southerners that live in swamps in bright?

Zootopia also has one of the leads named Nick who has a tragic backstory that compelled him to become a cop.

Same thing what with the World of Darkness. It went "that way"…

This looks like a rip off of alien nation.

What the fuck do you mean that way?

Hunter The Vigil is better though

Im gonna take a wild guess and say "something something SJWs something something muh politics".

The recent shadowrun PC game did political pandering that don’t even makes sense within the shadowrun universe. The game Devs somehow shoved in anti-christian shit in a setting where god, demons, hell and magic existing is common knowledge. And it did the whole a poor Muslim refugees are being oppressed by white male Christians. Which doesn’t make sense in the shadowrun universe because borders no longer exist.

The setting, by default, deals with some heavy issues, that comes with the Arcane Cyberpunk territory. You've got a huge theme about Rebels on the frindge of society coupled with Fantasy Racism, so it's basically perfect Special Snowflake farming grounds, and "It's actually about faggots, dykes, and trannies" symbolism.
Unfortunately, it also happened to attract the writers who read it like that, and so they also put it in when they wrote it.
Still, use the old lore and a different system because even Shadowrun players will admit that each edition sucks in its own special way and its a fine setting. It's also got some good books from back in the day as well.

How did I know I was right

Still not as bad as how modern marvel writes atheists and Christians. You ether WBC christian or a rick & morty nihilistic atheist. Only group that actually written in as positive light are Muslims.

How is this NOT different from modern Marvel?

I know people are split on this movie but the one thing I hate is when reviewers say this

It makes fucking perfect sense shit like this is used in the Watchman or Warhammer 40k. Suddenly hating the guy next to you becasue hes black is kinda stupid when space aliens want to eat your balls

Lol, in Nemesis The Warlock, humanity was united against aliens, so Torquemada, the ruler of human space, was really incensed when some of his men started exterminating people with freckles…

I miss classic AVP comics from the 90s

There's several subtle jabs at different races, even a mexican saying that his race still gets blamed for the Alamo.
Real world racism is still right in there, its just not as polarizing as the much larger racism between orcs, humans, elves etc.

I always really liked Alien Nation, you'd think I'd enjoy a rip off.

How is this in any way shape or form related to Holla Forums?

Gee you tell me.

Cuck channers should not be able to post here….

I AM ALSO ANGRY ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, AND SO INSTEAD OF IGNORING IT, FILTERING IT, AND DENYING IT MY ATTENTION I WILL INSTEAD DISPLAY DISREPUTABLE BEHAVIOR ON PAR WITH WHAT I'M ACCUSING OTHERS OF. YAY!

To be fair the setting would work better as a tv show or comic

Sometimes i barely can blame people bringing Holla Forums related topic to Holla Forums. Waifu posting, softcore shitposting, Holla Forums shitposting, bait threads, and many ruined conversation by the listed shits. That's Holla Forums nowadays!
Meanwhile Holla Forums allows some of the most comfiest threads on Holla Forums. I knowm it's not /tg/ but still remarkably good.

For example: Holla Forums had many Star Wars related thread without shitposting and was able to actually point out some valuable stuffs of the franchise. Meanwhile on Holla Forums every Star Wars thread end up with reddit memes… (yeah, literally reddit memes, they didn't even hide it where they came from) …and unrelated shitposting.

In short, the "hey Holla Forums" meme isn't just came from nothing! People who wanted to talk about cinema related stuff fleed to here, and when the redditors had no audience on Holla Forums they tried to follow them to here.

P.S.: Sorry for the grammar, because i won't check it.

Any board past Holla Forums is terrible on this site