Gundam Breaker: Ayato Revival (Vita/PS4/Steam)

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/09/13/bandai-namco-trademarked-summon-night-6-lost-borders-in-europe/
tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86764427&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization for PC leaker?

Because Sony owns and made the anime and for whatever reason in Japan if you own the anime you own the series.

FUCK SONY, i hate the anime but the game is not bad. at least we finally get Summon Night and Gundam Breaker.

SOURCE FAGGOT

Its probably a fake leak I think since SN has no fanbase in the west outside of Swordcraft, along with Gundam

I want Extreme Vs. too tho

That's all weeb shit.
I mean come on.

Its fake since there is no character in GB1-3 that is named Ayato for GB

They trademarked the subtitle in Europe.
nichegamer.com/2015/09/13/bandai-namco-trademarked-summon-night-6-lost-borders-in-europe/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

i thought the SE leaker was pure crap and it was completely correct, hopefully this one is real too, i have nothing else to hope for game related anyway.

Fuck you, don't play with my emotions like this you piece of shit

And the US too.
tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86764427&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

agreed, don't get my hopes up like this

but IMAGINE a G breaker on PC

Well if it is true then they're trying to make Up for lost profits since SN 6 is officially the worst SN sales wise and gameplay wise they managed to ruin the thing that made SN SN which is the ability to romance anyone regardless of gender

Ayato is the failing shopping district in 3 that sponsors the player's team. If this is real (wwwwwww) replacing numbers with subtitles when previous games were never released in the west is a pretty standard industry practice.

Suck my dick

STOP

NO

YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE

6 has no yuri?

What the fuck is this shit?

Yeah Japan got mad as fuck because of it since it sold poorly since some characters couldn't be romanced

You are missing the most important thing; Lewd mods

SN 6 sucks? so its Zestiria all over again…goddammit BN

Yeah not even 4 which was viewed as the worst SN game plot wise fucked up this badly but hey at least everyone in this thread was warn how bad they fucked up.

Source?

I believe it. I've got an E3 appointment set up with them and they said that they had over 10 games to show this year at their meeting room.

I mean, fuck, if SEGA can consistently bring over Project FUCKING Diva, then Bamco can handle this.

Extreme Vs. is coming west digitally on Vita.

Aw shit son I love Code Geass

reminder Vs FORCE is shit

Is it worth buying the nip version for $15 after the updates?

I know right? Sick shit.

fuck no

Vs FORCE is absolute shit, get MAXI BOOST

What if I want to play a Vita game?

Should I try and track down a cheap copy of GB2?

Gundam Breaker and Summon Night better fucking happen OP.

G breaker 3 is on vita nad the newest one

doubting it now sicne 3 is new

Fucking when though.

I need something so I can stop playing Dancing All Night.

YO GET FUCKING HYPED

Ill only get hyped when their subsidiary D3 Publisher ports EDF4.1

XSEED

You do know GB never officially release in the west, right, even on PS4/Vita

Also to anyone hype for Gundam Breaker, its even shittier than Extreme Vs force.

Lately they've been releasing the series on Blu-Rays over here, so who knows, maybe Bandai's finally trying to push for Gundam in the west.

But user, its current year, Senran Kagura and Onechanbara games have been ported and Bandai is about to release western PC version of God Eater 2 and Tales of Berseria at the same time as consoles.
We're about to see incremental hardware updates on consoles, Konami left vidya, a non Golden Arc Berserk anime is releasing this month and a continuation of Samurai Jack is being released this year and SRW is getting a new OG game and an english release.
A Sonico game is also getting on Steam

Its the beginning of a new age user, and anything is possible.

Are you a big guy in the industry?

Know anything about the NX or Sonic Adventure 3

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Kadokawa owns and made the anime.

Why Bamco why

Wake me up when Ace Combat 7 gets a PC release

That's too stupid of a name to be the real one

I don't think so tim

Because whitu piggu only likes plastic guitars to play guitar hero.

What's the purpose of this thread?
What am I looking at? Titles for games?

DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME FAGGOT!

Like "Prepare to die" wasn't a fucking retarded subtitle?

see yes SAO is a shitty series but the game is actually good.

OP never put the source, so yeah… They're probably lying.

That is hands down one of my favorite games. you best not be shitting me OP

also no mention of tekken 7 at all

Who cares? All Gundam will cater to in the west are Wing/SEEDfags

Does anybody even watch Toonami anymore?
It airs at like 2AM.

Fuck you OP.

You know what'd make the game even better? If you have to play as FUCKING KITTYTOE! Lemme make my own characters and do shit, not play as Gary FUCKING Stu.

it's either a Bullshiter or a E3 leaker, i have no expectations either way.

agreed

Surface levels do.
Watch twitter when its on. They all roll up to tweet about whatever year late anime is currently dubbing its way across Toonami, as if it were something new and fresh and interesting. Toonami and Hunter x Hunter was trending the other day…

I'd drop an asteroid on earth for a PC port of Maxi Boost ON.

Prepare to Die wasn't the name of the expansion, it was the name of the PC release that included it. The expansion was Artorias of the Abyss.

So we've got

Artorias of the Abyss, which was bundled as Prepare to Die Edition
The Lost Crowns (Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Ivory King, Crown of the Old Iron King), which was bundled as Scholar of the First Sin
The Old Hunters, and I don't think the GOTY bundle had a subtitle other than GOTY

I don't think The Undaunting Dark is really out of the question as the name of the DLC, it's about as subtle as anything else in DaS3.

Okay, you got my attention.

It's not like he was saying that PTDE was the expansion name, he was just saying (and he's right), that Prepare to Die edition was a dumb fucking name for the PC release of Dork Sulls.

It wasn't a PC release, but a port of the 360 PTE version. Nerd.

.hack when

SE leaks? When?

When's the last time Bamco released a truly great game?

I'm genuinely curious, I'd like to play it.

Tekken TT2?

I would have preferred Gundam Extreme or Armored Core but Gundam Breaker is okay I guess

ALL I WANT IS A NEW GIHREN'S GREED GAME

If they've brought over a new Gundam series and a new Digimon game; anything can happen.

Look on the bright side, it might get more people into the series so you can laugh at more people stuck behind a hiatus for an overrated manga.

When SJWs think reasonably.

When the fuck is From gonna stop sucking Dark Souls dick and get on this?

For nineteen years and counting

PC ports ya ninny.