Cuckold stands by wife after she has sex with 14-year-old

archive.fo/sO6qL

I didn't see this degeneracy here so… the pedo cunt's faceberg is brooke.lajiness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
my.mixtape.moe/iexkpc.ogg
jaapl.
health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mental_Health_Letter/2010/July/pessimism-about-pedophilia
parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=4959361&Language=E&Mode=1#T1605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Oh, come the fuck on.

This is how pedo power-partners start out

Where were these sex crazy mums when I was a kid?

I love that they use the word cuckold)))

if the genders were reversed people wold be calling for blood and at the very list the guy would be ostracised as sex offender for his entire life. this bitch is going to get a slap on the wrist and nothing about her life or future will change in the long run. bull fucking shit. female equality is a joke.

the truth is that pedos of both genders should get harshly sentenced, the punishment for any sex based crime should be death.

I'm sure the 14 year old was black. White women always like BBC.

That's a bit extreme. Especially since their fellow inmates will rape them anyway once they find out what they've done

These

fuck my life

Awesome story. the husband should get the "Cuck of the Year" award. I would shoot myself in the face if I knew my wife was banging a freshman in the backseat of her car. Man, he is definitely a boring Libtard, probably watched them fuck while he imagined it was Rachel Maddow fucking his wife. KEK

My hot masseuse was definitely in to me when i was 13 but if you want to have something like that as a kid you have to be the one who engages otherwise it is not going to happen.

anyway, I think it is better for boys to have girlfriends of their age.

That's such an aggressively Jewish name.

maybe he didn't feel betrayed because he was just her toy. he is still fucked up, don't get me wrong)))

it actually is fairly common for these teachers to pedo on daker raced children as they often develop secondary sexual characteristics sooner then the caucasian and oriental children.

here's a pic from a famous female pedo case. the boy is 12yo and she is 34yo (her excuse was that she did not "see him" as a "boy").

Well of course the genders are not equal, someone a century ago would understand that well enough.

Women give into emotions and want experiences, now as in the past such "experiences" when they harm others apart of the group they should be dealt with because if you do not show women a behavior won't be tolerated they will use it to gain unnatural control of the group.

I can hear the echoing from here, of course there is a jew trying to defend every form of non-traditional which translates to non-working relationships for whites.

Further if this was years ago, I'd charge the husband for not keeping his wife under control and being a useless weak cuck. And tell them they are exiled from this place or he can .

Just like Debra Lafave, the only crime here is that nobody videotaped it. -)

He would only be a cuckold if he doesn´t have some fun w/ with a teenage thot or some nice hookers in retaliation.

Nope. Not the same as kiddie fiddling.

I lost my v-card in a manner like this.

Nice.

It still amazes me that some people lack so much self respect that they will stand by someone who cheats. There are plenty of other women out there, just leave the bitch.

That's the spirit, kike.

This timeline guys…

It's a double standard no doubt. Im from MS and this Puerto Rican kid moved down to my PODUNK town of 100 ppl in middle school. Mudshark teacher started a relationship when he was in 7th grade and he is now 35 and they have a kid. My friend banged many girls in high school plus when we went to work after High School. Just goes to show you the feminization loophole America has fallen into. 30 year old male teacher seducing a freshman you're a disgusting pedo for life. 30 year old female seducing a male? slap on the wrist and you'll start a nice family after the sentence. It is the double standard pussification of America. And we've had our fill of it. I don't advocate men trying to seduce underage women and I don't advocate women seducing underage men. No double standards. Equal rights. We need to have a two way street in America. The libtards took it too far and now they can sleep in the bed they made.

kek is with me

don't go to college is the worst advice you can give to someone imho, even when kiked college is the only alternative..

Rapist should not be allowed to commit crimes in prison, even if its other criimanls they are rapeing (only a jew would think thats acceptable) the only reason our world is such a shithole is because we don't execute our criminal scum.instead we waste money on the semite run prison system that just puts them in a fancy daycare center where they learn to become better criminals when the get out to prey upon the unsuspecting public again.

fun fact, americ used to have the death penalty for rape but a bunch of jewish feminists in the 70's lobbied against because it "unfairly" targeted blacks (as more of them go to prison for rape then any other race) so thats another reason our society is fucked up today.

we don't get to kill our worst criminals, because that would be "racist".

ah, I meant America (United States) used to have the death penalty for rape.

Found our cuck.
I don't blame the kid. I'd have fucked her too.

meh, she's relly not that good looking. (hubby and her face reminded me of jews, she's got that dip in her nose) not to mention she's probably a slut in general and would give you VD.

back to cuckchan with you

Nice. I know 14yo me would have hit it as many times as she would let me.

Can I have a 14yo girlfriend now?

eh, it's a toss up, probably depends how cucked/blue your state/city is. I would imagine going to a college in a conservative area would not be that bad, but would have ask some anons from that area before I made the choice.

Nice.

The only reason anyone should go to college is for law or stem. Anything else is a waste of time and money.

yeah, that sounds about right.

post 'em if you got 'em.

WTF how did this even start?

I'm jelly.

That's what protection is for, dumbass

Men don't breed. Female sexual predators get off on lesser sentences because boys don't get pregnant. It's exactly the same reason why women being whores is viewed as a bad thing

shit just isn't fair goddamnit

He's saying the pedos get raped m8, not do more raping. Usually they're not the biggest guys around considering they targeted children and there's a bunch lonely jamals convicted of aggravated assault around.

But how do you justify the emotional damage it causes the kid in the long run?
People always go on and on about how raping a girl will emotionally fuck her up for life because she's not ready for sex, why wouldn't the same apply to males?

It's disconcerting that much of Holla Forums rationalize or at the very least shrug off female child rapists, but in the same breath will sperg out over mudslime #46728 case where he raped an underage girl.

Raping kids is wrong. Full stop. Enough with the nuancing between the genders.

It depends on the circumstances
Males are more strongly sexually motivated. They're 'ready' for sex much earlier.
There's a big difference between statutory rape and rape. Some might say a world of difference

lol when i was in high school i almost banged my english teacher. it's way more common than you think.

God damn that kid must have been thirsty as fuck to stick his dick in this horse faced bitch.

I take it she will be on the sex offenders registry for life, will have to report to a designated officer every month and every time she moves somewhere else to live she will have to walk around her neighborhood and inform her new neighbors that she is a child rapist?

Nice MILF.

How the fuck do you get emotional damage while you have an erection? Women can be raped when they're not aroused, men can't. I had continual fantasies about having a fully developed woman around that I could fuck silly everyday from about 13 years old. Guy is lucky as fuck.

There is a massive fucking difference between men and women, stop with your equality bullshit you sound like a fag.

Shouldn't you be posting on your tumblr about HAES or something?

How do we deal with the female sexual predator problem?

There is no solution white knights must be dealt with first otherwise normalfags will always cater to females. Like how female mom's almost always win alimony

What stopped you?

I'm sure you fuck jewesses with VD whenever you get the chance, degenerate faggot.

not that type of 'fully developed'. i mean huge face-smothering tits and child bearing hips, unlike the 13 year old girls i knew.

pic related, innumerable faps were had

14 is old enough.
cucks exist, but how is that news?

i dropped out. she was a cute jewess

Each count of 3rd degree CSC is a 15 year minimum

So…how did you almost fuck her?

(checked)
that other blonde teacher in the sidebar tho

She's 38, so most likely the husband his same age or older. I hate to say it, but it's easy to just not give a shit about this sort of thing at that age, especially if the dude is stressed-out with a career and not /fit/ making gains.

At a certain point in your 30's, you begin to value stability over fidelity and purity. It's just the truth. They both probably have "a life together" and he doesn't want to deal with the bullshit of divorcing her, so he gets mind-fucked into this humiliation. There is no excuse for appearing in public with her or making statements, but this sort of thing is understandable given how easy it is to tolerate this kind of bullshit once you're past a certain age. Guys just don't give a shit about women all that much.

t. oldfag who thinks the daily 'how do we redpill women' threads are ridiculous but would have been that guy 10 years ago

Virgin detected

good job, cuck

good job, retard

unfortunate

It's not a matter of whether he's a cuck.
It's against the law.

No actually the only thing morally wrong here is the cuckoldry.

Taking advantage of a position of power and abusing the relation between educator and student is also immoral. Go back to Holla Forums thirsty virgin.

you sound like a feminist

Man, if only i had been abused that way when i was a horny little shit in highschool.

She certainly educated him good

what the fuck is wrong with you?

also, role reversal doesn't mean the genders are the same. it's just that the punishment punishment should be just as severe no matter who commits the crime (regardless of race, gender or social status)

if a woman commits murder in cold blood, she should be executed, if a woman abuses a child she should be punished accordingly to the fullest extent of the law.

there's a reason it's called the law and "order".

kek

Bullshit.

You sound like some thirsty muh dick betacuck nigger. There is a reason people in position of powers are not allowed to have relations with students or a subortinate. It disturbs the work place and gives rise to nepotism and corruption.

There is a sleazy fuck proffesor supervising me at university always harassing the beautiful women in our group offering them academic advancement for sexual favours. That's unfair and immoral go be a nigger somewhere else

No?
When did you have your first erection?

So did you get a flaxen haired maiden for marriage in the end or what?

Genders are not equal. Anyone who believes that is fooling themselves.

Also, snatching six-year-old's off a playground and raping them in your van is not the same as this situation. Anyone who believes that is fooling themselves.

how about changing the "order" to reflect the reality that men and women aren't the same? if you elevate ideology of biology you're no better than a commie.

Sounds like somebody's jealous

MUH DICK OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUFFUGA

>>>Holla Forums

Yup. Definitely jealous

What denomination of Christcuck are you?

the same way you deal with any sexual predator problem?

Torture/Execution

The other user has a point. Shit like that is not good, especially if the women actually partake in that nonsense an get ahead by fucking. You then get some unskilled, unqualified woman in a position of power and influence. More often than not, they become a feminist later on down the line and we have all seen how that turns out.

>>>/cuckchan/

Fucking virgin thirsty teenagers ruining my board. Besides those sexual predator cunts go for handsome athletic alphas they would never touch you so stop whiteknighting for them faggots.

so you want to women to have special privileges and be above the law? you are the only here that sounds like a commie.

I'm fairly certain that if we had more young men getting their cherries popped by milfs and brought into adulthood, even if it is only for a day, many of our problems would have been solved quickly.

you sure thats not just wishful thinking?

to be fair, he does look the part

No.

For men yes quite a few. Sex is very important for masculine development.

aren't (((Sex-positive))) movements, usually the death knell for a civilization?

getting high off your own brain chemistry is important for male development? not sure I buy that. any proof?

Fuck yes I want different laws for men and women.

Equality is fucking stupid. Men and women are not equals in a relationship, sex, society or most things. There are different laws for children and retards you know, we're not all equal under the law. Nor should we be.

This.

Not defending anyone's actions/inaction here, but this happens regardless.

I know. When I was in school almost every single teacher was an old hag. And I mean 65-70+ type of old. ONCE in 11th grade, I had a teacher in a bullshit class that was in her 30s, looked very plain.
This is all still an alien concept to me, like where the fuck did these sluts come from? Average teachers arent old and angry anymore?
How does this happen and how is the husband not beating them both senseless or at least making sure his wife stays in jail while he looks for his own teenage girl to fuck?

For women yes.

Well I have some proof for you 100% of all successful patriarchs of traditional family units have done this.

Unless you're getting an arranged marriage from your family or religion then you need to have sex and learn how to get a quality woman for yourself.

Couple.

Your primary currency as a male is being able to attract a mate. If you can't do this you've failed as a male specimen. Therefore yes, sex is important for masculine development

nonsense! men, women and children are subject to the same laws of nature, the same should be true for societies laws as well.

If a fool jumps from a great height they die regardless of sex or age. if a traitor cruelly harms one of their own people they should receive a punishment that fits the crime.

nature is ruthless, why should we be any less?

Well, there's 50% males, 50% females. So to have the wet dream you want you've got three (3) options:

1) Have a bunch of sluts fuck young men, potentially giving them STD/STIs.

2) Have older women fuck younger men, and if you want a stable society, you'll want marriage and monogamy everywhere, so this would mean there would need to be women who cuckold their husbands.

3) Have younger men marry off to older women - which will decline the birthrate since young men don't have their shit together and by the time they do those women will be in the danger zone of having kids.

jajaja pic related. little hope for me on that regard unless the economics change dramatically. i can only speak from relationship experience and observing friends. the amount of compromises you are willing to make in your 30's is astonishing, just to be "settled" and no longer a bachelor and then to keep it and ride it out. As for me, they can think im gay. I'm bound by, again, pic related.

Dating younger girls can be a bit jarring at times because her youth reminds you of how you used to feel about girls, and you never end up feeling that way again (the yearning and always thinking about her, the way it grinds in your gut), but the amount of self-control you gain is more than worth it. Once you hit your mid 30's, your focus should be on the physical side of things… not dissipating yourself… staying in the gym and making sure you kill any remaining bad habits you carry over from youth.

Since you're redpilled, you probably wont deal with being cucked like these men (neither the real thing nor the fetish thing) but i have to admit i've never been in those specific circumstances. All I can say is I can relate to the feeling and could see how I could fall into that degeneracy if I made bad choices and wasn't awakened to the trap thanks to pol many years ago. what keeps you out of cuckoldry later in life is redpill, not emotional shit like passion or jealousy. When middle-aged dudes rage over their wives in this current year its almost always because of economics not because of how he actually feels about her. She Just Fucked His Shit Up. Guys used to get bent over the public humiliation aspect of it, but in this degenerate age, that doesn't seem to hold. I can see being totally #ImWithHer if you're living an entirely disconnected, fake life in the burbs anyway. You just believe what you want and protect your 401k

Yeah, except teenage boys cant be raped by women so it's always consensual and there is no danger of them becoming pregnant so the crime is in no way the same so the punishment should not be the same.

Yeah, I'd pick one. It can be a crime if you want, give them community service or something I don't care. The punishment should not be the same as for the inverse.

I think any adultery should be criminalized in fact, not with jail time but humiliating community service.

how are these faggots proof of anything? do you have actual evidence that they never had sex as young men or that some adult didn't molest them as children? (technically what you seem to be advocating is the abuse of children)

Burch's testimony

Isn't there an MGTOW board you could be shitting up right now?

That's bullshit, you can make tons of money in trades, without going into debt. Well so long as you're willing to do actual physical work.

how can you be this naive? you have to be a troll.

off course young men can be raped by women, it's just not reported very often (like most crimes against males, it's seen as not serious)

how can you possibly worship females so much that it completely short circuits your logic in such a way?

so? he was always gay and could just never admit it. proves nothing to your point.

you really need to stop with such low quality bate

You don't need money to have a Family. Just find a suitable white woman and get her pregnant.

Since you're older you should be able to mould her as you want. It is your duty to your ancestors to reproduce.

I can't see any reason to abstain from creating a family unit unless you are a hedonist.

You need to understand. No matter what you say if you are a man and don't breed either through fear or cowardice you don't belong here.

Vid very related.

Nice try leftycuck

HOW?

What? It isn't an argument it is a fact no breeding = failed man. Watch the video and don't type to me again until you do.

Get in the >>>/oven/ Bill Maher.

Fuck off, pedo.

I never argued against your statement on biology (btw, stixx might be good with political commentary, but he's a wack job occultists and an emotional wreck around his girlfriend, don't hold him to any high standard of manhood)

the thing I took ishue with was the simple and ignorant statement you made about random sex somehow being helpful to the development of young men.

and don't order me around like some old schoolmaster, you have no authority and obviously no insight

No child under 18, let alone 16 should fuck period.
You're dealing with kids that haven't experienced the real world. They haven't seen exploitation.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Post the verdict. This is only social banter. When the final verdict comes in and the cunt did not get punished like a man, post it. There is a low level controversy in the UK about this, maybe we can stoke up fanfare about the differential treatment of women in the justice system. I expect a good basic meme.jpg "How many years should somebody get for sending a 12 year old sultry pictures and then for fucking the same person as of 14? Well you guessed wrong, our justice system thinks a few months." Add a similar story screencap like below.

Wait, so you could actually argue with rape culture and such nonsense against it?! I never knew!

I guess it's a good thing aoc in my country is 14 years of life than.

It's not a valid point anymore since as soon as their dick is hard boys are jerking off to porn on the internet.

Just because this boy was strong enough to get real pussy instead of Internet jerking, he should be chastized?

Or are you of the absurd notion that it is protecting his innocence until he finds to woman at his ripe age he should have sexual experiences with?

Porn is a sexual experience, a low quality one. Sexual experience is no longer something sacred and hard to get, just Internet porn has made a cheap Ramen noodle variety for the fuckless masses.

Americans still have tons of puritanical shit left over from when the Christcucks dominated at the start of the last century.

Yes, but only because there is the caveat of excluding dependencies between the 14 year old and the adult. You can't fuck your pupils in most countries where 14 is aoc or you go to jail, while it is possible to fuck anybody above 14 while in holidays between previously unknown parties.

Oh in that case. Being able to get sex from girls is an important part of masculine development not only as a rite of passage but also an indication for them having success later on in life in creating a family unit.

Now I'm not talking about random ONS any man can do this if they approach 100+ women in a club. I'm referring to a young man cultivating the ability to talk to a girl and have sex with them even forming a mini relationship as young men do (It'd be ideal if they marry but this isn't going to happen in most cases) because for a young man to gain these skills in their formative years when they still have neuroplasticity they will be able to do it again easily when looking for a wife later in life whereas a man without these experiences will have a much harder time and a much higher chance of being a genetic dead end.

Does that make sense for you?

I am having trouble watching a live stream so I keep having to try different connections .

you make lots of assumptions about this boy you have real knowledge of (outside of age).

how do you know he looks at porn?

Hey man, there are mobile users out there.

Here, a 300KB version.

This, nobody can call himself a man if he doesn't have at least one breeding reactor running at criticality in his basement.

Every teenager on the Internet today who is sexually ready looks at it. Are you a male? Or just a pious priest fuck in delusions?

Extreme measures for extreme scum.

Dude just shut the fuck up

more like he's been gay for as long as he's willing to admit. and like most gay jews (i'm assuming he's part jewish, and somthing brown anyway) he's not very good at telling the truth.

the vast majoritie of fags are the result of bad parents and molestation.

I'm pretty sure the kid loved every minute of it.

Even a mare would look good at his age.

I wish i had the vitality that i possessed in my teens, today.

Meh, sure i'll take it. (I still have a few problems with it. but i'm too tired to start nitpicking your points).

this would be less of a problem in the west if parents would just be more frank with children and explain sex (it's for making more people kids! be responsible and get married to a decent human being!) instead of leaving it this mysterious taboo thing that they get bad ideas about from television/movies/books/comics and (((state))) education.

can't I be both?

Dat nose…

This.
All of you faggots and equality obsessed libcucks ITT can fuck off.
A 13 year old getting this experienced cougar will probably put a shrine to the MILF and remember her to the end of his days.

You win "Cuck of the Year."

I only came here for this picture.

Not defending him or pedos at all.

Age of consent really needs to be reevaluated. A 22 year old dating a 15 year old is different from a 32 year old dating a 15 year old. We live in a civilized society a gliding scale law should not be impossible to create and enforce, instead of a general rule based on age.

Our society has become such that is very, very hard to be financially stable enough to have children under the age of 30. If a guy starts dating a girl when he is lets say, 24 and she is 16, by the time he is 30 he will have a 22 year old wife ready for children. By creating hard and fast rules about the age of consent we create a society were stacy is fucked by dozens of adolescent boys and offer her used up microchrimerism womb for a man.

Giving men the option of dating younger woman would help them everybody in some cases but some girls will still be exploited I must admit. Quality over quantity though.

She's a hapa

semi-rational brains in the bodies of animals that have barely changed for thousands of years.

leaving the fate of our species to the same mechanism that dogs and cats do might be part of our problem. we really need to think of better ways to do things. we don't want to end up like tears in the rain.

Oh fuck off. we have consent laws for a reason and while arbitrary, everyone will agree that a boy has no business having sex with an old bitch in front of her husband. That is degenerate, violates the laws of marriage, violates the boy and shits on all social and moral conventions we have.

I know we keep talking about "what the boy fantasizes over" but everyone in here forgets that women are fucking irresponsible and sexual experiences at this age are hugely influential on development and can affect his future life in ways we cannot predict. If he was with a girl of his age, then fair play, they are doing what kids world over were doing for centuries, but this old hag? Preying on him?

What you describe is not based on law, but social convention, which used to favour older men marrying young girls for sake of both her provision and his children, was not an iron rule. I am in favour of it as well and women naturally prefer men slightly older then them.

Wrong. Only if you made fucking retarded decisions. Shit skins in the cities are having huge families with no college and no "established financial stability" so why can't you? Oh yeah, that is because you still believe the boomer cuck lie and lifestyle of pursuing monetary wealth and material comfort. Gas yourself untermensch

pic related
even they don't think that's a good idea.

perhaps, but I don't this situation is unique to our time at all or even as uncommon as we make it out to be. women have been this way for as long as men have (we just have things like smart phones now that leave evidence, and women only get away crim when they can be methodical about it.)

take this excerpt from the youth of the real life Casanova.

sounds like a lot of the women we have today that take no responsibility and blame others and outside forces on their own wicked actions

you don't read very well, do you?

And they should probably kill themselves. We aren't turning Holla Forums into an app for you faggots. Get a real computer.

Except men and the society as a whole used to come down hard on anything that came outside of norm when found out, whereas today all they get is a slap on the wrist.
The evidence and human behaviour (as set as it is, but malleable by force) do not matter as long as there is no civilized hand to dispense the punishment.

Actually females enter puberty 2 years ahead on average. And fully mature around 16, where makes don't fully mature until 18

Anthony Burch has had sex plenty of times, at least before he got married. Guy on the left, I don't think he would have turned out normal if he got sexually molested by a woman as a teenager, it's a pretty absurd idea. And guy on the right clearly WAS sexually abused as a teen, just not by a woman. Look at him.

What a man, your wife cheats on you on kids and you don't just throw her out.
You would be become the laughing stock of the village here

yes, thats why i sad women are getting caught more regularly thanks to technology, (technology is indifferent to them regardless of gender) enforces of law have been letting women escape justice for centuries, a more recent example is cold case file investigator's finding out that several unsolved crimes over the years were actually committed by women. police and detectives at the time ether refused to investigate when evidence pointed to women being the perpetrators or they actually knew the women had committed the crimes but let them get off scot free because we've been conditioned to only feel empathy for people that have vaginas.

(i'm sure deranged trans freaks get away with more crimes then we could possible imagine)

The real issue is not that she fucked an underaged boy, but that she cheated on her husband. Her husband should be allowed to divorce or punish her as he sees fit.

If I were in his position I'd want to publicly correct her. I still need the mother of my children to do her job and help raise the children. A wife is an investment, and when you've invested so much into her, it makes more sense to repair the marriage rather than dispose of it.

double dubs checked for obviousness

Except when he probably paid the bail and knew about all of it all along. In this case, she needs public punishment and the cuck of a husband needs a proper hit on the head for letting it get this far as well.

thats why cuckoldry should be either a crime or a legal justification for kicking the woman to the curb and not having to give her a penny in alimony, asset splitting or child support.

in the US that's called loosing your house, your car, and everything in the bank to some gigakike lawyer over a year or longer.

no fault divorce needs to die.

Can't argue with that, really. It sets a bad example.

Pretty sure if the whole civilization weren't cucked this husband would have done his duty, though. It's very likely he's forgiving her because he's not allowed to do anything else and divorce would ruin him.

Or… kill them both for failing society. nobody's gonna play by the rules if the stakes aren't high as fuck.

same age of consent laws yet different maturation ages can be used to argue that age of consent laws have nothing to do with capacity/maturity to consent.

i.e. need to be a certain maturity to consent to sex/brain needs to be developed. age of consent at 16. female brain fully developed but male brain doesn't develop till 18. ergo age of consent has nothing to do with capacity to consent.

Don't you got some law annulling this if they do this?

I'm actually not sure here, for the most part they take half your shit, under ordinary break ups I mean, unless you write a contract

depends on the area. some are more fucked than others, some places in canada have common law marriage as low as 8months iirc.
if you have the time give this a listen youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg audio only: my.mixtape.moe/iexkpc.ogg

Modern females are trash. At least in times past if you acted out on your weak, feeble, base desires and cheated you would become a social pariah. These days there is basically no stigma at all for women to just fuck around and then justify it for whatever reason. You can spout the "keep your woman in line" but what that realistically means is constantly getting shit tested, never failing, never letting her get bored, policing that she isn't associating with harpies that will ruin your relationship due to bitterness and a million other "justified' reasons why when some richer, more handsome, chad strolls in and gives her attention she won't dump you like garbage on the spot then come after half your shit and force you to pay out alimony and child support.

Meant to reply to

Regardless the whole situation is fucked
She spends her shekels on…. clothes.. useless crap and also comes by after you got a flat or house

HALF OF THAT SHIT IS MINE
It's ridiculous, also a factor that many does not marry

You end up having to sell your shit to pay her out, keep paying on it on top of it, while she enjoys the feast….

So why not go and marry and divorce 3-4 times and
????
Proift

What kind of trash husband allows this of his wife? He was obviously a faggot even before this happened otherwise she wouldn't think she could get away with it nor even have the inclination to do so if he wasn't a humongous betacuck.

If the woman knowns that the court system is on her side, and most of them do. How does a husband stop his wife from thinking she can get away with it? What would stop her?

Yeah, like I said, this guy's a total cuck we can agree on that. My point is a man can be an absolutely ideal husband, alpha, not put up with shit, provide for his family but given external factors within society there is nothing saying that will guarantee a woman won't cheat on him or decide to just up and leave because she got bored.

ITT WHITEBOIS VISIBLY UPSET AT THIS WOMAN EXPRESSING HER FREEDOM KEK

I BET SHE FUCKED A BLACK GUY OR SOME HISPANIC WHITE GIRLS LOVE THE BBC AND I CAN BET HER LIMPDICK HUSBAND ENCOURAGES IT TOO,THIS IS YOUR FUTURE TOO Holla ForumsCUCKS SO BETTER STAY IN YOUR BASEMENT LMAO

Mista Goldblatt, I am pleased to report that oua destruction of America is going as planned. In spreading oua degeneracy we succeeded in turning their women into whores and their pig children into sluts.

O-Oy vey, Mista Goldblatt, it is true, there is always the same problem with da filthy Free Speech of theirs, the issue always comes up with these American goys. We need your permission to pump more shekels into our brain-numbing efforts as well as pressing their senate to obey us, as they got paid.

What? You are testing my patience. I will hav ta discuss these issues with Bibi, he will not be happy with your incompetence! You should infiltrate, not become as stupid as them ya putz. Now, get off yer lazy ass and buy sumting, buy their whole damn government if ya have to, what do we spend all our money for??

What a sad little Cuck you are.

torfag

This is where manwhores come from. Manwhores ruin women. Womenwhores ruin boys. If you don't understand that then please fuck off back to cuckchan

user, you're thinking small. Add welfare to that list of payments with 8 little hellspawns. Then you have a nigger's wet dream.

It happens here on a rare occation too.
Let's analyze her
Do it to kids instead, cuz she was teased, now she is not…….

my reasoning there is this one here now that's so fucking suspicious and fall in this category. Sends awkward snaps to teenage boys and so, that is not normal for a grown person to do. All hailed on the (((TV)))

thats why tolerance is a lie. we tolerated the leftists and they used the space we opened up to take power of the culture and pervert it against us. we need to genuinely start oppressing them again. that is the only solution.

a tropical plant and a temperate plant cannot share the same greenhouse. the culture must be acclimated to our tastes or we get exploited into oblivion

A REMINDER THAT SHAMING CUCKOLDS ONLY AROUSES THEM EVEN MORE, ENCOURAGING THEIR DEGENERACY. IGNORE THE CUCKOLD AND SHAME THE WIFE, THE CUCK CAN BE NECKED LATER, PEDO SLUTS DESERVES PRISON TIME

Every. Fucking. Time.

Cuck sympathizer detected.

A 40 year old that doesn't want the financial catastrophe of a divorce, lives in a shameless culture, and probably had an open/fetish marriage anyway. see and

This is why I sage the (daily) "let's redpill women" threads. Unless you marry your high school / college sweetheart, you either figure out how to mitigate our culture's effect on women or you die alone. "Redpilling" isn't the answer to this. It just makes them right-wing shrieking harpies. I do not want her dehumanized and faced to bloodshed. I want her feminine and a good mother.

Until a containment pill emerges for our women, I have no idea how a man of average income and average family situation (weak, uprooted, scattered, estranged) can deal without accepting massive risk.

Then again, part of being a man is accepting risk, shouldering burdens, and pushing-through in the face of fear and uncertainty. I have not yet reconciled this, lads.

This is correct. Cucks are masochists, addicted to being hurt. Insulting them doesn't solve the problem.

You're basically sucking the cucks dick every time you try to shame them.

Shame the sluts, remove their social value, because they actually care about keeping that.

Be prepared to take the law into your own hands to get justice (the state doesn't protect us anymore) and make sure you have an exit strategy if you get caught. (i.e. disappear into Russia or China or Mexico.)

Or you could just defect to a country that does give justice to men and stop giving your taxes to a state that hates and exploits you.

Fuck that.

Read my post again, Bill Maher.

The AOC is 16 in Michigan. Someone who violates it by a couple of years is hardly a "pedo".

I think if the so-called victim is close to the age of consent, the punishment should not be severe. Sort of like a speeding ticket; if you go 20 MPH over the speed limit, it's treated more harshly than if you go 5 over. If consent is an actual fact, the offense should be treated as a civil infraction tbh.

Which part of "violating law and a child's mental development" don't you fucking understand? Why do you think people get locked up for diddling with underage girls? Why should this be any different?

Oh wait, you must be messing with me. 3/10 for getting me to reply.

The reason traditional white societies were great is because people aspired to a higher ideal than their own pleasure or profit.

This isn't about fairness, or people getting hurt. This isn't even about right and wrong.

This is a matter of principle. Teachers sexing up students is nigger-tier behavior, and nigger-tier behavior is what gives you a nigger-tier society.

It doesn't matter if no one was hurt. The pragmatist ethos that gives the pain or pleasure of individuals primacy is a race to the bottom of the scum pit of degeneracy and filth, and taking even a single step down that path is inexcusable, particuarly for us today, who can see with our own eyes what toll that slippery slope has taken on our blood and soil.

A woman who sexually predates on little boys should be treated the same way we would treat a man who sexually preys on little girls. Pic absolutely related.

Most 14-year-olds are gonna be sexually active, regardless of whether or not it harms their "mental development".

It's about the punishment fitting the crime. A teenager who is ready and willing is not a victim to the extent that these laws imply.

Anyway, she will get a light sentence because of the pussy pass, and that's not right.

No horny 24 year old is going to wait 6 years to bang their girlfriend. And if you're suggesting sex before she's "ready" for children, you don't understand why the age of consent laws exist.

So we are in agreement I don't know why you would tell me to fuck off?

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

I don't understand a lot of American laws tbh, a lot of things in you law system is ideologically sound but fails in practice.

People waited for sex just a couple of years ago, before the free love movement. Just because society is a certain way now, doesn't mean I can not dream of a time when it will not be a amoral degenerative society

Boy am i about to give you a red-pill on immigrants in white countries. Many of these lie about their ages. And it's obvious just not from looking at them but how they reacted to when Norway were starting to test the ages via the teeths and how suddenly all the "young immigrant kids" stopped coming into the country.

We've got 30 year olds from the worst shitholes in the world pretending to be 12-15, sitting the same classroom and doing the same things as our daughters and sons. You should be pissed off, you should be very pissed off.

You literally could not be more fucking Jewish.

No they don't, those people were already ruined to begin with.

Are you for real? Ok, I'll bite.

Teens being interested in sex and exploring it at their own pace, without overt pressure from older people, media or peer pressure is what used to happen, not your own teachers preying on you.
Hell, people most of the time didn't fucking get to be teens, you were treated as an adult by the time you started growing any hair on your chin or you were menstruating, and then everything was kept under tight wraps until marriage, with parents watching their kids as long as they needed it.
You need to remember that with less toxic nutrition even a 100 years ago, onset of puberty happened later for both sexes and a lot of girls menstruated at 14, 15 or 16, not at 12 and 11 like today (k-selection and r-selection, look it up. Whites still develop their sexual characteristics later than non-whites). Mental development of kids at that stage is still the same today, except they are given adult bodies faster now and that causes all manner of fucked up imbalance.

Now, this being the case, sexual activity for people started later through sheer fact that they couldn't do it and bear children that early and if they did, they were given adult responsibilities and they already knew how to act adult, they weren't coddled and the laws and traditions in place ensured that no one went over the edge.

What we have here though is kids left to their own devices, abused by adults who went through the same hell and with no oversight, law or tradition to keep everyone sane and let them grow at their natural pace.

Do you now understand why this is abuse?

The primary reason AoC laws exist is because of money. Someone who is 16 is much less likely to be able to financially support one, or even worse, multiple children. The other main reason is mental maturity. Say someone is even younger, 14. A 14 year old will not want to stay home and nurture/teach a child for 12 hours or more a day. They will want to have fun.

See here's how this should go.
Firstly, the woman shouldn't get any legal punishment. Lets be honest here the kid was probably more than into it. Not as if she's some fat landwhale drugging him.
Secondly, while not legally punishment, society should properly shame this woman into the fucking ground to the point she becomes persona non grata everywhere around her. Her family especially should do this (siblings, parents, the works).
Thirdly, the husband should have dumped her on her ass and let her go be a slut elsewhere.

Does no one remember how insanely horny they were around 14? Every single one of you would have killed for a a chance to fuck this milf and you all fucking know it.
Well they fucking aren't reversed and the sexes are not equal faggot, so get over it you God damn drama queens. There is nothing traumatizing or scarring about a young man willingly fucking a woman he's attracted to. It is degenerate in that she was a married woman and her husband is a cuck, but that is all. The boy did nothing wrong and will not be scarred by anything except maybe public humiliation for making a bug fucking deal out of nothing to push more "gender" equality bullshit by treating him like a 14 year old girl who was raped by a 38 year old man. It's fucking stupid, you're all stupid.

You fucking scumbag, you think your 14 year old dick is how we should be treating whores?

Jail this cunt, and jail every other whore who does it. Muh hornyness has nothing to do with it, these woman are pests and need to be fucking destroyed.

It's stupid, and you're stupid. I was 6'4" and 180 lbs at 14. A friend who played football was 6'3" 240lbs with a full beard at 14. 14 is a young man, not a fucking toddler. He knew what he was doing, he was not hurt. If youre arguing all adultery should come with jail time regardless that's another issue. But the ages here don't change anything unless youre trying to push for people to further emasculate young men and treat them like little girls.

I bet the kid was black too. The husband is a total fucking cuck to stand by a woman who cucked him with a 14 yr old niglet.

I remember when I was 14 and I grew my first full blown bushy beard.

At 14 he didnt know shit, he was a horny pile of hormones and limited life experience, which is probably why he was shagging some 30+ year old married whore.

Kid deserves no punishment, woman deserves a trip to the rape cages, because she's a fucking rapist, the old whore.

Nice attempt with the "its not traumatizing" strawman, but we all know it's degenerate when a kid is born to someone who is in no financial position to support a child. Also pretty sure most 14yo don't understand the seriousness of unprotected sex.

When I was 14 I wanted to skip school and play duke nukem all day too. Another baseless appeal to emotion attempt in your shit argument. Only pedos defend this shit so they can shoe in gay boy love and other degeneracy.
Go chew glass you fucking kike.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum

Who gives a fuck you dumb lolberg, I fucked a granny when I was 14, it wasn't a good thing to do, but he isn't the point, she is. She is a married woman fucking boys, the minimum she should get is jail, or would you rather we have a man blow her head off and a leave her dead, because that is what she deserves.

Seal her in cement because she probably has more viruses than a windows 2000 server.

A greeting from my people, to yours

Jokes on you americuck, it's legal in my country

Holy fucking shit this place has gone to shit and is just about the same quality as half chan's Holla Forums.

Hi Rabbi

Fuck off Kike

Where do you think you are you degenerate? Leave and don't come back.

It's not abuse if it was consensual.

All this predator/prey terminology is hyperbolic. When you get right down to it, you have horny, willing teenagers, interested in sex, choosing older partners.

Let's not forget that the modern conception of the AOC is abnormal compared with any other point in history. The AOC was raised because of judaic feminism, being one of the first objectives of women's suffrage to shut out their younger competition. "Statutory" rape can never be equivalent to actual rape because consent is not a chronological concept.

The draconian laws are about making criminals out of people more than they are about protecting minors, because as we see in the youth culture, sex is encouraged by the media and the education system, with very little being done anymore to promote abstinence. Underage sex is either bad or it isn't, you can't have your cake and eat it too by saying it's only bad if the chosen partner is older than some arbitrarily set age, which varies by location.

A mild violation of the AOC should be treated as either a civil infraction or a misdemeanor, because that's the actual severity of the offense in the grand scheme of things. There's something wrong with people getting the same level of punishment for jailbait as robbers or drug dealers who destroy lives. For fuck's sake, even a DUI is a misdemeanor. How is drunken driving, putting lives at risk, less severe than a consensual relationship that's only illegal on an age technicality?

""htt""ps://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF
Kinda doubt it

When will you pedokike shills just drop dead?

Except that he tried to do the bi thing to try and play off the fact that he wanted an open relationship with his wife but no women would fuck him. He discovered that, actually, he doesn't find men attractive either

Nobody gives a fuck if the kid can deal with it or not, it's behaviour that can not be normalized or legalized, and using the Jewish courts against these whores is fine by me.

'I just fell in love with a 14 year old' is enough for this bitch to get shot in the face and her kid thrown down a well as she will be damaged degenerate too.

Fake news and pedokike propaganda. Child marriages were never common in Northern Europe

Additionally, the Church dictated that both the bride and groom must be at least 21 years of age to marry without the consent of their families; in the certificates, the most common age for the brides is 22 years. For the grooms 24 years was the most common age, with average ages of 24 years for the brides and 27 for the grooms

Again, the AOC is 16 in Michigan. You guys look ridiculous with your normalcuck-tier reactions.

Something is fishy about those records because the common law AOC was 10 into the 19th century.

Why are you quoting laws like we give a shit about a fucking kike legalese argument about whether a whore should not go to jail for fucking a kid in her back seat more than 20 times?

Racemixing is legal too, is that something we should encourage aswell you kike?

for legal purposes and inheritance, yes, but no one in their right mind ever thought of having sex with a girl that was not of "age" (menarche), not to mention the above .

Strawman argument. I actually think we should restore anti-miscegenation laws and criminalize fornication, along with lowering the marriageable age. I am a real traditionalist.

The this adultress should not go to jail because?

As others have mentioned, the adultery is the real problem, not the fact that the boy was 2 years shy of the AOC.

No dude, fuck the adultery. Even if she wasn't married, she still violated her the role of her position as teacher and also engaged in sexual behavior with a fucking child. That kid regardless of whether or not he enjoyed it is not of legal age.

This is Stacy. Stacy was super hot when young, and constantly got fucked by Chads until she was 24.
After that, some of the Chads started to settle down, while others simply went to better and younger pussies.
When she was 28 she started to get desperate, as she would not get any alphas like before. She's in a dry period now for some years and she's starting to lower her standards.
Beta cuck appears. He never got any girls in his life, or any top one, only shit stuff. Now that he's older and has a stable and honest, but pitiful job, he's starting to get in Stacy's range.
Stacy sees this, and sees how easy it is to get a hold of this free money man and the stability he would provide.
Then they coupled up.

But the man never changed, his essence is still of a Beta Cuck.
And Stacy's essence never changed as well, she's still a Spoiled Promiscuous Girl.

Then:

You're 38 year old menopause womyn is fucking jr high students
You don't curve her
How swedish….. I can't get this, she's a pedo

This is when womyn actually get's killed here

I agree, but this type of infraction can be handled administratively and does not warrant a lengthy prison sentence. As it stands, she will never be able to use her teacher's license again and will probably be relegated to flipping burgers for the rest of her life. That's punishment enough, IMO.

The people who belong in prison are the real rapists, murderers, drug pushers. Not people who do victimless crimes that don't adversely affect other people.

the only way it could get better if it was incest

It's like this here too, called "barnebidrag" you have to pay til they are 18, then they get the skekels them self.

My mother fell for the divorce meme in the 80ies so I know to well…..

Got a mate here now, so he knocks up this fucked up chick once, hell to pay for, loses everything, she just sits on her ass and gets shekels, never worked….

But it doesn't stop there, noes….
3 years ago he went down to my boat to get some beer I had there
Then ….. WTF … she was there
She was all over me, I refused as hard as I could(she is not pruddy from brazil)
It ended with me leaving and saying fuck off
9 months later he got a 2nd barnebidrag

Fucking idiot

Are you saying she doesn't deserve any prison time at all?

touchy touchy…. user you have such big shoulders….. oh user you have such this and that.. touchy toughy

FUCK OFF YOU EVIL UGLY SKANK I KNOW YOUR MIND
Seriously, so now he's stuck with two after they got divorced into and he already lost all hist shit

CUCK

Yes. I think you have to seriously consider the living conditions of an American prison as a factor in who should be sent there. A person who does a jailbait should be punished in some way but they shouldn't get the full sex offender treatment.

Do you realize that about 2 / 3rds of the ones molesting children are women.

Do you think that is ok? These kids will have it weird afterwards, as this is is so unnatural. Yes you dream of it when you are 13-14 when you're ball drops and you undertand what your benis is for.

So does chicks, many of them want that too, it's only natural for both sexes when they are growing up and knowing what their dingdongs and vaginas are for.

Point is, you leave the cart on the the tree till autumn and it's ready for pickings.

She is defacto a sexual predator and should be treated as one, just like men……

I'm spamming you but a parallel.
Regardless I grew up with these kids, when I started study I had to move from my flat(I worked before) and bring my dog with me, and I couldn't bring him to my student flat either

Anyways
Grill grows up
Comes in dem dam giggly age 14-15-16 or so
Suddenly my whole lawn is filled with giggly giggly early teens that wanted one thing, they've seen me without my shirt, a man.

here is the difference
I had to take the awkward talk…
Really awkward(they had even moved and she came back to walk my dog), look hun
I am a grown man, it's only natural for you and I know what goes on in your head
But you must understand this that you are not mature yet
That was fucking weird

At 13-14 too we stood over the fences where I lived then to spot a fucking boob

I think men and women should be afforded the same leniency for mild violations like these.

Whenever women complain about the equal pay bullshit and perceived unfairness in other areas of society, they should be reminded of how easy female offenders have it in the criminal justice system, but that's a separate issue.

In this case, you have a boy somewhere between the age of 14 and 15 who engaged in a consensual relationship with an adult. He was not some little child being molested, and the difference is a huge factor to consider in how you punish the offender.

Fucking a bunch of Jr. High students when you are fucking 38 years old is not a minor offence

It's not, but it should be.

Determining consent should be a finding of fact, and not necessarily disqualified by an age technicality.

Sexually active teens meeting up with their partner again and again does not suggest coercion.

Dose tiny drops of semen were ment for the grills their age(or usually younger when they get older), and learn the natural way.

How corny sex is the first time you have it at well here I was first off in my class at 16-17, but the grills starts earlier.

Not the point, she is a sexual predator just like those creepy guys you see on the (((TV))) this is something the kids should find out them self, which they do in natural order. Not with an old kike coming fucking them all, gave them xp, but it's not natural, those corny first fucks when you can't even find the fucking cornhole and don't understand how a clitoris work is part of nature, you learn, so does the girls.

I see no diff in this and an old 38 yo male teacher fucking half a class of of 14yo chicks(which btw are more developed than guys, we usually are behind 3 years here, guys spring later).

It's not ok
she is a filthy pedo skank and should be gassed

I'm going to piggy back off this and say kids should be learning about this shit with each other. Adults will turn them into some sort of deviant, because that's actually what they want and why the prey on the underage. When I say "prey" I mean they do what ever they can to get what they want including paying. I want my son to be a wholesome, strong family man, not a hooker.

And then there's this shit.

I don't know the psychology behind this, but what I have observed in IRL

Is that those who have been sexually abused(I count this as abuse), they turn into sexual deviants as adults often.

So she fucked a bunch of boys….. When they are 38 they will be jr high students and fuck a bunch of minor chicks, the circle continues.

I know 2 bisexuals here, one is just weird(I hope she has massive tits, I'm an assman but with those tits you can't even), the other was actually sexaually abused as a minor

and what happened?
no
no

Active in Swingers clubs, fucks all over, one in each hole…… dead inside completely dead, dead eyes, no purpose, all she knows, get rekt, so dragic, her children was taken from her a few years ago and I never agree with barneværnet but in this incident I must admit I was relieved

BECAUSE NEXT IS SHE WILL DRAG HER CHILDREN INTO THE SICK SEX SHIT

1 MAN
1 WOMAN
7th cousin out or more
THESE ARE ODIN'S RULES
NO DEGENERACY

No they should fucking not for Christ sake, fuck you are low in persuasion, you do not equate a fair concept (women receiving less money because they work less, perform less, take less difficult jobs) with an unfair concept (women receive leniency in courts because both males and females have an in-build positive bias toward women as a group and cannot see them as individuals).

Rest of your post is stupid as well but I'm done debunking bullshit.

IF the perpetrator is a man

No they should fucking not, they should be learning yes, but two 13 years old fucking is still an immoral act that will scar their entire lives and pave the way to the metaphorical hell as a state of mind and an actual place. Get enough people to do that and you'll see a glimpse of hell.

FBI please

38 Lock her up, they must be threated the same as men and in part when they are behind 2/3rds of this.

It makes unholy scars even though you all say
It is absolutely not natural

I'm talking about relationships.

I understand this, which is why I did not give credence to the calls for equal pay and called it bullshit.

>>>/bog/

Not even law. Many of them are leftists activists and they even want to be judges and prosecutors just to do the changes they want to do

Look at part this time in life, the kids needs real role models, not TV ones.

Not really role models, but figures of authority. That do not fickificki with them, this they must find out their self. You warn them as best you can against aids, niggers and porno and so

So you need a strict person you can trust, I'm actually for to reintroduce a female and male school, though it would be boring though, but what we had in the old.

To prevent this. At the Jr.High I went to, they took in help teachers at the age of 17-18 and so. And oy vey, what happeneded into then? Ficki all over the place ofc, because the grills want "mature" cock….

So they must be shielded. Regardless of grill og goy, they must go through the natural processs of awkward sex and dramas ans such

right?

In fact men when raped can experience erections and can ejaculate
jaapl. org/content/39/2/197

Yes you

I'm sliding as fug here, but do you remember your first fickificki?

Goes here

One cousin, and I didn't knew next one was her fucking cousin too

Let me help you
You're dick is getting soft
how do we do it then
nononono I swear!
nono moonshine, just tickle it a bit

2 in one night, and the whole fucking school knew ofc, because fucking bitches can never shut the fuck up
fucking worst sex I've had in my entire life

I had to change school

I was the fickificki man and also druggiedrug as I came with a few grams of hashish and they snitched to the teacher, ffs I was 17

Funny shit though all the grills were on you after that, It's strange with them, once they know you have been ficking they all want you

t. shlomo

This does not matter in persuasion, if you say "well you got pay gap but men have court bias", to the listener it is as if both have the same Boolean value of true or false, so if court bias is real then pay gap is real, if pay gap is false, court bias is false. You have to frame it differently to not give out some of those persuasion cues, because it would be a good persuading argument to make people believe the pay gap is real.

You bring up very valid points. Until government changes I think we're stuck in this lot.

I see your point. I thought it was implied by what I said that the pay gap is bullshit easily debunked, which is why I compared it with the leniency women get in court, which is immediately provable to be widespread.

They had a fickificki system going on
Fug also my siblings have produced two babies lately
I'm fucked, that's when their radar shit goes off to the heaveens they basically got sat wire on you know
not one of th em
ALL OF THEM
Help me, but they need siblings to play with though. we're 4 so we can easily crete 20-25 again as it was on each of our branches of Yggdrasil

But ffs, have you even encountered this?

I was actually very innocent until 15 and even then didn't lose my V card until 20. Why Tyrone and everyone else was fucking, I was innocent until I became a man at 23.

I am a man now at 24.

I have turned my phone on since prolly jun/may last year, and who's calling sending messages
Playboy that's who

Fucking chicks they GOT THE HIVEMIND HERE AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT

Protip, if you are not ready to be a father(you will be anyhow it's a switch), these chicks if your siblings gets kids

The only solution is to run to the mountains, and they will even fucking find you there, and then it's over

dey don't need no gps or glasnost
they are hardwired from this from nature already
I'm rekt…. In one 1 year I will bring my first daughter or son too

You idiots speak about womyn and politics, that doesn't fly up here, they don't care… we neither but we see the bigger picture….

They just want babies when like the fuse goes off, they all want babies, fucking hivemind

But you got to do what you got to do

NEVER question drunkposting. Ever.

MKUltra is malfunctioning.

Being honest and drunk for you younglings, sex is shitty the first times.

WRONG HOLE user

23….

you are a cuck

Like in this shit hole we also always have a "practice doll", that is the one that shits merchant from month to month and
everyone fucked her to gain xp
what is she now?
Like this teacher, empty inside, dark, nothing to offer
Like a völve

Each school has her I guess, the one I had was called Gine. Now she walks around, childless like a zombie(she can still get some), but ofc nobody wants her

Because
We have all fucked her
She's a whore

No matter how foul, you get the truth from us
no matter how hard the CIA niggers tries even using our names(be very wary of this it will backfire) we will win

porn is extremely easy to find these days than it was in early 2000s.

Odin's eye, they even dare

get out of here, normie. reeeee etc.

I remember it.
Good times.
2nd time was more risky.
KEK.
After that I became her lover for 6 months. Best days of my life.

bullshit, porn was just better then.
Not half the shit was spammed with inbreds fucking niggers at least

Jenna Jameson was actually hot and Krystal Steal was just around the corner

BUT don't fall for these jewish tricks, the ones you want is out there! And no they dn't want nigger cock, they want your cock

KEK she was to old for you but anyways, protip if more here are virgins or not yet sexually adept.

Never admit weakness in anyform, just do what you feel, And don't be noice, they don't like that. They want you to be ebil

The fact that the age drops more for men during that same period (2.4 years) than women (1.6 years) suggests to me the falling age was influenced by rising wealth, i.e. poverty was a primary inhibitor on early marriage. Where poverty was not an issue, there is a clear preference for younger marriage. I would look at the mean age of marriage for nobility and bourgeois to get a better picture of marriage norms where poverty is not an influence.

Not making the same argument as the person you were replying to, but there is an aberrant aspect to our current understanding of AOC laws. In the past, regardless of AOC laws a woman's sexuality was properly under the control of her father and then her husband, with marriage effecting a transfer of that control (ideally). In that sense the AOC worked to limit the ability of the father to transfer the daughter over to a husband at a very young age (which would effectively permit child sex slavery) rather than to constrain the woman's will, which was still meant to be constrained by her father-then-husband's will regardless. A father marrying off a 15 year old daughter would have been seen as more "normal" than an 18 year old woman marrying herself off, let alone just sleeping with men without any marital commitment. And that is phenomenally aberrant compared to earlier periods of history.

Men are ebil
Females cares
That's the narrative of nature and what they want, and no I'm no fucking expert I just fucking know how this most basic human funtianlity works…

Means beath the shit out of him, and take home the throfes you don't hide.
Blow it up and she will never forget it (based grandma)

just cuz you like straight shota doesnt mean its okay to abuse kids

I don't get you anglo, swedes and male kikes

it's so simple, a woman does not have the brain capacity of thinking of politics, all she does is virtue projection
When she says, Oh noes user you are so violent(she wets her panties)

They always go like this here each weekend. And they flock to it,
Then the beer flows and the fightings begin
And who do you think they pick?
wake up

natural selection

Fuck I could have been the fahter of 6 million children by now

HA

that's really fucking hot

The pervert advocacy faggots show up like clockwork to defend one of their own kind. Every time.

Become a minister?

that's because the genders are different you retard.

Get that weak ass excuse out of here, benis or not a pedo's a pedo and you throw that into a fucking jail cell no exception

A pedo is a pedo, I know to much of this shit that I don't want to to son, but they will abuse their even male children whit dildos and worse.

Get them off the streets, they don't deserve to live.
PERIOD

Remind me of vegans.

I'm sorry.

Giving you some sæll words, instead of this jewish degeneracy and excuses for pedophilia

In the end we will beat (((them)))
do you hear the sound yet?
Do you even understand yet?
Skiltu eða hvað?

In the end you will ALL understand

einar is a silent
/ourguy/
silent like John Wayne, but more complicated

Gas us all you want, put we we will just keep popping back. If you think that Varg is an abnormality, you are so fucking in the roman wrong.

Whos was Ivar Aasen?
Who was Ambjørnsen and Moe?
Who was Ari the "Priest"
Who was Snorri Sturluson?
Who was Helge Ingstad
Who was Thor Heyherdahl
Who was Fritjov Nansen
Who ws….. go on now read back

See all these christians holding candles

>>>/reddit/

tell the story you faggot

This actually sounds like a possibility, which is why they need to dig deeper into that fucking shit

No more posts
Pedo go to jail, young boys, surely enjoy that's not the matter 38 yo women all out of eggs miking the young ones
Same as whit girls….. pure ebil

Also fuck all you semites and your pedo shitt

CURSED

ofc your wife is sending nudes and its all the time on her phone writing to someone go out with the car prior take shower shave etc prepare herself wearing her special sexy underwear and shit and you dont see this
her sex drive change dramatically

I leave but God will watch

I will send God him self into this thread and no matter how you twist it, there is no room no homo no free holm for pedos.

We will actually, not this FBI, we will ACTUALLY KILL THEM, how about them apples. want to count my guns again? want to reach my friends I never speak on with the phone, pls go a head, but we wack moles

Signing off, all I'm saying is that when the tide comes, YOU ARE NOTHING FBI OR CIA NIGGERS
in 1.2.3 we will take our countries back from you niggers

We need more women in the workplace!

oh they so wanna hack again, but they don't even know how into

WE WILL SURVIVE
AND WE WILL WINN EVERYTHING
and you are talking to a bunch of christcuccks that hardly know their own parents

Written before we became, the mayority, "christians"

That's the point, numbnuts. A society that insists on ignoring intrinsic gender roles will always have this shit happen. Why do you think all established civilizations keep women at home? They're only functions are making sandwiches and babies. Oh and MGOTW is just the same egalitarian bullshit. The correct response is to radically regress into traditionalism and ideally a religious system which encapsulates the natural order.

We hate him, we will kill him, but he was right in many ways
Except like that EDL goy he was a jew puppet, no longer

cultural whatever
STICK IT UP YOUR OWN ARSE
we talk only
about fish
about weather
and griills
here

Just imagine if we were living in Killary's America right now. jk we'd all be in FEMA camps

Imagine the outrage if it was a man……

We had both

a grossy female gym teacher with saggy boobs that always wanted us to draw her in her saune with her drie raisins

The grills had the same, her hustband(small cryu we keep saying, it never goes in) He was kicked out.

But Wenche (yes same as the mother of breivik and I must piss soon) was worst

Both with the gals and boys, he never went around with a boner just HEY YOU GO WASH YOUR SELF HANK HILL basically, other one I dunno

Justing adding that she never raised one fuking penicil, the discusting part is that she tried………

Wcnche XXXXX (fuck you ImKampfy)….. drie as a raidsin, she even tried it on my mother and her siblings

ImKampfy is a cocksucker, if you were here I would have dragged you to my seat

still not impossible though, we all know where you live after all, and we got chapters there no not user chapters

H-HAYAI!!!

Seriously
Set up some vote
shall imkamfpfy(wtf spelling we know his personalia
have a beating
or not

I can arranage this
Ban moar
LOL

Good post and good digits. Kek is with you.

Shitty digits. Kek is not with you.

Kill yourself.

WE ALWAYS DELIVER
WHETHER IT BE A KG OF JUST AMPHETAMINES
==OR A FROG ON TONY BLAIRS ESTATE, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT
DON'T GIVE A SHIT
DON'T GIVE A SHIT
NO SHITS GIVEN

SO bring it on CIA NIGGERS, fight shit with shit, just remember where the trolls are frm now then. Dovre gubben is fucking still sleeping we got 6 gorrrilion more gears, and I mean the avg population of which you have no ctl over. Drag you MKUltra/Superman or whatever commie shit here……we border russia idiots……. it will NEVER fly

Hitler was right, you are all idiots

>female mom's

nothing happening here but now I just promised my self to another town for institutional fickificki basically

God damnit I would give a jack ass, but like half of my aunts work there, God damnit why couldn't it be down south somewhere and nobody would know

I REPEAT
BENIS
God fucking dmanit why aren't you old hag off duty

ARG

humm
i dunno wy I write this her but my grill is in captivity…. norway…. this is not going to end good

Why do you do this, I know you lurk
how can you possibly provokate more than this, you want war? Are you still this stupid, well you got WAR. maybe you have somewhat managed to subvert the bikers…. bug meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEb fail

WE waken them in 1-2-3
Also FUCK YOU
Execpt us

When I go to them, that is the bikers, who do you think they will believe?

this guy

You are all dead and you keep asking for it

HATE SPEECH
KILL ALL THE JEBS
HATE SPEECH
do cencor the content above as it contain
adult materia…….. NO IT DOES NOT; FUCK THE KIKES GAS THEM MAKE HOLOCAUST REAL

That's some serious bullshit. He should check to see if the statues of limitations are up in that state or if they raised it and toss the bitch in jail or something.

I was really drunk in this thread, but no apologies EVER
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF KIKE HOMOS

SEVERELY HATE SPEECH

There was a case in Texas a few years back where this white teacher was getting gangbanged on the regular by her black students and her husband watched

He cried like a little girl and begged for leniency on her behalf at her trial, she at least kept her composure

How does your life reach that point

You are an interesting bot, surprised no one has called this out yet.

fuck womyn be locked up, I'm out

You sound like a tradcoon.

That's retarded tradcon logic, it's that kind of mangina enabling behavior that results in women thinking they can get away with everything. Weak men think like that, and only weak men.

lol

Drunk shill or bot?

Terry?

it's Terry

looks like she has a daughter

dont worry ill wait until shes 14

That's one of the reasons you have these wild conspiracy theories saying that Soros must be some kind of mythical vampire creature. ( I'm not even making this up )

yea im sure the 14 year old had plenty of opportunity to have a traumatic sexual experience at that age.
Though you were more than likely a sexual tiger at that age with a bunch of notches on ur size 22 belt.

i say this with all sincerity: kill yourself you fucking degenerate waste.

I missed his God post, damnit

Same old pol. Redpilled on race, bluepilled on women. She should be executed. Being permissive is how jews were able to poison women in the first place.

Go back to 4chan, faggit.

ALL MANWHORES WILL BURN

you mad kike? :^)

So ruining the sexual experiences of a young teen and giving him a screwed perception of reality and sex is ah-okay according to you desperate fucks. Isn't the whole fucking point of non-degeneracy is to be able to control yourself and your proclivities you fucking retards, stop sobbing over your failures and look at the bigger picture here, this could potentially ruin this young mans ideas of what sex is, what it's meant for. This stupid bitch deserves jail and this young teen needs a moral view on sex, not that it's meant to fuck any dumb whore that comes along, especially some old slut just looking for dick.

is this the same nigger someone taught to use tor from the other thread?

Kek's will is known. Slav-sluts and shills btfo.

There's no such a thing as a manwhore

Men and women are different.

All these faggots ITT who actually believe in equality.

The only thing this whore did wrong was be a cheating whore. Thats it. Any of your faggots who really think that 14 y/o boy is damaged from fucking a milf are likely virginal faggots who will never get laid, EVER.

GTFO with that equality shit you faggot.

That kid will remember fucking that whore the rest of his life, and in a VERY positive light. No fuck off you good goy faggot.

Then, just as a question, is the statement that "girls mature early than boys" false? Even if boys have a second time of maturity (i.e. into later years), girls have the first one (which this point would supposedly be into) earlier.
Then, why is it that we deem this ok (as a society) but not the reverse? Or, is the claim of a woman mature earlier b.s.?

Them trips sure do confirm your envy

so you suggest white people should act like niggers and breed without thinking at all on how to maintain their families, raise them in a shitty environment because no money and just end up with a shitty woman who will hate the shit out of you for getting her pregnant and shitty kids who will probably become delinquents out of need. all because you're a retarded piece of shit who bred mindlessly because you think that made you a successful man even when the end-result was stupid kids and a ruined woman.

niggers like you aren't qualified to give advice on anything.

Why not the reverse you feminist pedo kike?

AoC is a feminist pushed concept. Anyone who really thinks 18 is a good age isnt living in reality. These days, by 18 many girls are used up and well on their descent into garbage. These girls need to be married off by 16, and then pumping out babies from 16 until theyre 30. Also, anyone here who says they dont find teen girls hot is absolutely lying to themselves because thats how they were programed, via feminism. Teen girls will always be hot.

No one envies fucking fat whores you weak fuck. You're a shame to your ancestors.

How is it living so heavily influenced by feminism user?

KYS incel

wew

that's a good thing, then you can execute the prison rapists
wait we already executed the pedos
i didn't think this through, let's just genocide pedos

Well, regardless of whether or not we agree, at least you're consistent in your belief system. However, we do disagree. Since a girl's primary task is to reproduce (and that function is attained during a woman's first and only maturing period) one could understand why a man being with a 14 year old makes "some" sense. However, with regard to the reverse, a 14 year old boy firstly shouldn't be able to find a woman avaliable who is older which he can just fuck and be done with. More importantly, with we are thinking in terms of purpose/consequence, a boy should wait until his second maturiting period to do such things (early 20s) because at that point he usually has a job and can provide to the family. This is not to say he shouldn't start the relationship with his love at 16, (it would actually be preferred for it would give time for the relationship to develop), however, thinking in terms of the consequences of sex, a man must be ready to be dedicated to the woman/having a kid. The conditions for that dedication are only met during the second cycle for a man, not the first. If a man does it during the first, due to having all these extra duties (given as a man's duty by society) which the woman would not, it would be destructive for a man to engage in sex during the first cycle.
If you really find it necessary, have a specific subsection of society/industry designated for woman to become prostitutes/brothels where men can just "do it" and all the women have their tubes tied/mentally are willing to accept the damage of never bonding with a mate eternally.

lucky SOB

Actually, I agree with you. An older woman wanting a much younger boy for sex is pure hedonism and the only benefit from it is for the boy. The woman is likely well beyond broken and is just diving deeper into her sickness and in all likelihood clinging desperately to her youth. Having a young boy be turned on by an aging woman in decline has to give her that self esteem and attention she is hungry for, and we all know how women instinctively loathe getting older.

True. Men naturally prefer younger women.

underrated post. This is a reverse-Epsteining.
She wants to diddle the kiddle and he's all too excited to help. He either gets the same in return, or is a closeted fag getting off on it.

also

ok definitely closeted faggot.

Charlie Sheen
Marco Rubio
Milo Yanopulous
Richard Spencer
Tim Kaine
Everyone that Mike Pence has 6,000,000 volts preped for

WE'RE LIVING IN CURRENT YEAR user YOU JUST CAN'T ASSUME GENDER LIKE THAT
i'm fukken srs you can't, this thing has 2 children and if you can't habeeb that, ''you could always watch its porn videos!'

If ye must grant him a ho, grant him a ho like Mercedes or Kacey and play-act like it's their first time too.

kek doth will it!

forreals, I was 10 when I found Holla Forums, four threads in and gurocat happened, followed by a gif of a finnposter fapping to it.. Cue Macaulay Culkin face.
Talk about being shot out of a cannon straight into the sun. All I wanted was some tiddies.

You sound like those faggots here who want to put women in the army for "equal suffering".

I'm in college, all be it a non-cucked college. But I'd never advise anyone to go into a college knowing that it is kiked up. Trade skills are a thing too, which I've worked in too.

Article?

A man in prison who rapes another prisoner is a rapist. It's not difficult to understand.

You sound like those faggots here who want women to have no responsibility and or consequences, we basically have that now in the west. you think our civilization is doing fine right? (like those lesbains that kept a little boy in cage before murdering him, you would be ok with them getting off the hook because "muh women just don't understand right from wrong! so they have a chance to do it again?)

and no, I don't think women belong in the military. however, I don't get to make the those decisions. and thank god neither do you.

whiteknights need to hang come day of the rope, like the rest of the enablers

What does equality have to do with anything you desperate kike? Sorry your sexual experiences were either nill or shit it doesn't mean a young man has to be used for sex by some old whore, and that's completely okay. The bitch deserves punishment and girls must see the results of letting your sexual depravity out of hand, this is non-degeneracy you LARPing tard.

What does that have to do with anything? Especially considering the fact that this involves the law, braking them and effecting youth - somehow you equate it with equality and women joining the military? How low IQ are you? It's about law and giving a bitch what she deserves, stop LARPing or get out.

is this Holla Forums or /femdom/?

This one seems like sliding. hide and ignore.

Reminder that all pedo support is kikery.

health.harvard.edu/newsletters/Harvard_Mental_Health_Letter/2010/July/pessimism-about-pedophilia
parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=4959361&Language=E&Mode=1#T1605

1. Homosexual people are considered deranged psychotic people; homosexual relationships are outlawed. Subjects are ostracized
2. Later this is shifted into an incurable disease whose urges are meant to be restricted and not acted upon; ostracized subjects
3. Removal of disease status and treated with a “don’t ask, don’t tell” grey area policy in regards to many social areas; ostracized subjects
4. Removal of outlaw status in most social areas; considered different sexual orientation; subjects still facing ostracism
5. Several campaigns press for acceptance of homosexuality as a valid lifestyle as heterosexuality; backed by various organizations and government

Pedophilia is slowly but surely slipping into stage 2. Remember, the hate for gays was once as strong as the hate for pedos is today. Consider the following: Children are being sexually stimulated from a very early age. This is considered a normal thing. Media is exposing children to heavily sexualized content and this isn’t seen as abnormal by a majority of the population. There is a surge of provocative–even erotic–clothing for children. Many little girls wear clothes that would never, under any circumstances be allowed in, say, 20 years ago. Again, this is seen as a normal process. Night clubs for minors of all ages. Enough said.
You’d have to be blind not to see the pedophile agenda being pushed.

~:~

The fact is, though, children do have a sexual nature–albeit different to adults. However, bringing this into their relations with adults harms broad societal psychosexual development even when there is no individual coercion or harm. The sex taboo allows the child to grow and learn. embedded in the nuclear family, insulated from the tumult and politics of adult life. To my mind, this is undoubtedly partly the cause of the strength of our civilization, as improvable as this is by any stringent measure. But the fact is that the onus of proof lies with those who say we should do otherwise to what has made us great. In the current year, the reverence for childhood is greater than ever. As every other domain–physical and ideological–has fallen into nihilism, the child’s body has become the last bastion of our spiritual nature–that dimension of us beyond false reason that axiomatically recognizes good and ill, beauty and ugliness, and chooses the former over the latter. The child–particularly the girl-child–has become the Avatar of the European soul in this wintry age–the goddette, small and frail, but swelling with the life-energy of a new beginning. By this sign we shall conquer. Avert her eyes from the horrors we must unleash.

The issue is what a person believes the purpose of sex and marriage are in relation to each other. Marriage being a sacrament, the joining of male and female under the providence of heaven, any sex that occurs within a marriage, so long as it is bound in that marriage (i.e. no third party involvement) is sanctified. Even if the wife is younger than ideal, the marriage restores and perfects what is imperfect between the husband and wife. We must keep in mind that in the ancient world a father might sell his daughter into a marriage contract just so she wouldn‘t starve to death as a result of a bad harvest. A very young girl married off this way was not somehow any more endangered than she was while under the care of her family.
Of course, any man who isn’t an abusive lech would postpone his conjugal rights until a girl was old enough to participate. On the other hand, a man who seeks to marry a girl or very young women strictly out of lust is acting inappropriately. It is not his seeking a marriage that makes his lust righteous, it is the marriage in and of itself as a divine institution that sanctifies and heals the lechery of the man.
Without a full and robust belief in marriage as a transcendent union of the two halves of humankind, I would caution away from having a libertine attitude towards romance between men and girls.

~:~

The reason you can’t date and marry a 14-16 year old and you could 100 years ago is the pill and the sexual revolution. Before the sexual revolution: Man reached financial security and is ready to marry. He falls in love with neighbor girl who is 14-16 and starts to court her. The parents think he is a fine fit and let it happen. Since sex has consequences (pregnancy => marriage), there was no element of exploitation involved. The man basically openly signaled that he was willing to feed their daughter until he dies and pay/care for her children emotionally and financially. He marries her, the whole community/villages knows, and everything is fine. The only ones pushing for higher consent and marriage age are feminists who are bitter about being childless, husband-less, suffragettes in their 30s and want to compress the marriage market.
Now enter the ‘60s: Sexuality has no consequences anymore. Marriage is devalued. Liberals and hippies already push the boundaries because, “Hey, sex is for fun; why shouldn’t everyone do it?” The majority of society is still in the old mindset, though. Liberals and degenerates start to have sex with children (grooming) just for fun without planing to marry/have children with the girls. They rob the girls of their innocence and trust in relationships, then drop her for a younger girl. Here we see the rise of the concept of child exploitation. In the ‘60s and ‘70s, you had a lot of liberals and artists pushing pedophilia in arts and film since the majority of people still were behind the curve. (A lot of ‘70s movies with casual pedophilia)
‘70s: Pedophilia and drug use are rampant. The family unit is destroyed and young girls turned into nihilist whores because their belief in romantic relationships has been destroyed by liberals who are just out for young flesh without responsibility.
‘80s: By now relationships with young girls has become synonymous with exploitation of young girls since marriage and sex have been devaluated. Christian conservatism is on the rise to put an end to it (Reagan, etc). Consent and marriage ages are pushed even higher, ostensibly to protect children. Now we are in a vicious cycle. Even as a stern traditionalist anti-modern reactionary, you should not embrace lower consent and marriage laws right now. Because in this broken society, it would only lead to abuse by hedonists. Girls would be used up by 16 and turned into nihilistic feminist single moms earlier than even today. Stupid YouTube and Instagram chads would go around having harems of young girls without responsibility. But in a traditional society where sex means marriage–and marriage is binding FOR LIFE–yes, age of consent laws should be as low as is regionally seen acceptable, minimum everywhere of the physical maturity of the girl. There is no sudden change in women when they turn 18. A 16 year old girl is emotionally prepared for marriage, and it always has been that case. I hope this reconciles both parties in this debate. Also, I want to point to J. D. Unwin’s Sex & Culture; the study of all major civilizations and their decline that was instrumental in the writing of Huxley’s “Brave New World.”

Time to put this little chestnut to rest. First, you know fuck all about our history. Historians and archaeologists struggle to recreate how people lived in 18th century America, so the idea that Mr. Random Pedophile on the Internet has some special insight into Babylonian nuptials from the Iron Age is absurd. Second, what we do know about these bygone societies suggests that what we now consider underage marriage was softened by the cultures that practiced it. That is to say, a girl who grew up in agrarian France in the Middle Ages knew her whole life she’d be married off at 15 or 16. It was just how life worked; there was no perceived element of wrongdoing attached to it, and if the village pedo got himself a wife who was 13 or so, people may have gossiped but they mostly looked the other way. Thing is, though; if he abused that girl, her father and brothers straightened him out in a day or two. There were no cops back then, so nothing ever got in the way of a good lynching where it was needed. That alone kept Uncle Touchy in line. Third, these were farming societies. In that world, children are a blessing, not a burden. The sooner a girl could start breeding, the richer and happier the whole village would be. Little kids were almost free labor on the farm, and there was no social or economic penalty for girls who started early. Today, of course, a pregnant 16-year-old is almost bound to drop out of school and go on welfare, becoming a burden to us all because a horny 24-year-old couldn’t keep his hands to himself. Fourth, and I think this is the kicker–virtually every historical society had intact nuclear and extended families, and they mostly lived in places where you knew everybody else. Families had very strong bonds in pre-modern societies and people rarely moved around. That stability made it so everybody in town knew each other, which is a powerful disincentive toward predatory sexual behavior. If Lars the Blacksmith ever raped Gabrielle the Virgin, it’s not like he could disappear into the crowd afterward. He’d spend the rest of his life labeled as the village rapist, and he might face serious penalties. At the very least, he could expect to make enemies out of the girl’s family and lose access to the other village girls.
In that environment, a father could accurately assess the intentions of an older suitor for his daughter. If a 30-year-old woodsman asked for the farmer’s 14-year-old daughter’s hand in marriage, her father would know right away whether he was a good match. The father could then help his daughter make a smart decision rather than just tossing her to the wolves and hoping for the best. This is not how today’s society works. Even if we allowed underage marriage–even if we insisted on marriage as opposed to pumping and dumping–the “suitor” would still be a stranger with unknowable intentions. He could easily have come from the other side of the country, for all the girl’s family knows, and there’s no way I can see to ensure that the real abusers won’t take advantage of our newfound (((tolerance))) of childfucking. Without stable communities, how can we know the difference between an adult man who genuinely loves and wants to wife a teenaged girl in her prime breeding age and a pervert who wants to use her up?

Great job, newfag.

People seem to think because the child is male, he's obviously a horn dog and loved every second of it, no harm done.
But he was placed in exactly the same risk as a female child. There's the risk of this woman becoming pregnant and this kid having to support his adult rapists child. There's the risk of STDs. There's untold psychological damage. You can't say this boy is going to have a healthy attitude to sex/relationships and women now.
He should have been allowed to explore his sexuality with a partner at the same level as him in his own time. Because men have all this "alpha" shit rammed down their throats from day one, this boy could have felt obligated to go along with this. Act like a man, don't be a pussy etc.
She deserves the same punishment as any pedo man.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Not defending whatever the fuck was going on, but it's not about about our beliefs, it's about our genes not being made to live in cities on welfare or thieving or moneylending and shitting out children. When territory opens up and we are free, we have huge families ourselves where shitskins fear to tread. When we are taxed to death and our productivity is punished, we suffer and are outbreed by more prolific races. It has always been this way. When we are at our peak in society and fertility lowers, we try to find ways to prop it up, to honor the mothers and reward the families with more children. We are proud of our sons so this comes easy to us intellectually, but it's never enough. Historically, there is no return short of migration, destruction of competitors and expansion, or an influx of more barbaric but similar genes. Even subjugating other races isn't enough in the long run.

were not egalitarians though

Laws should be based on morality. A 14 yr old boy having consensual sex with a hot teacher is not rape. A 14 year old boy forcibly anally penetrated by a predator fag has been raped. If you can be responsible for driving a car at 16, you can be responsible for driving your boner at 14. There are few grown women who can physically overpower the average 14 year old male. Most of them can at least run away/break grip of a woman. There are exceedingly few 14 year old boys who can successfully resist a male predator.

You and the other posters advocating locking this woman up are focused on the wrong crime. This woman's husband should be able to prosecute her for breach of the marriage contract and leave her destitute and publicly shamed for her behavior. The boy (not his parents) should have the option to press misdemeanor damages charges for something like "corruption of a minor" if he is not claiming rape, but there should be an option with stringent evidence requirements for him to claim rape if it was actually nonconsensual.

Treating men and women over 20 as if they are the same threat to teenage high test males ignores biological reality and the biological differences between men and women in 4 domains of development.

None of the above applies to young women. Anyone 19 or older is physically capable of of forcibly raping a 14 year old girl. Our laws should protect such vulnerable and important citizens from aggression, especially because of what we know about pair bonding via sex and how important it is to the future of the white race for our young women to remain pure until marriage.

See

You're wrong sweetheart. This young man was not raped. He might have suffered psychological/development damage because he wasn't ready to decide to have consensual sex, but he did that, so it is not rape.

Except you can't distinguish between it being "consensual" or not. The best indication, in this case, that the boy who had sex with this woman wanted it, was the fact that it happened so often. Flipped around the other way, it just makes the male statutory-rapist's case worse. It completely ignores the possibility that the teenager might have wanted a good butt-fucking, and assumes it was "forced". You're also ignoring any possibility that the adult man was the bottom.

In case you haven't seen very many 14-year-old boys lately, they're all skinny weak beta fags who couldn't overpower a large fish. In this case, because of the repeated occurrences, it's fairly clear that it was "consensual" and not forced, but that doesn't excuse the woman's behavior. If the law is based on morality and not Christian-cuck "muh gay degeneracy" and chivalry-cuck "protect the wimmins" then "rape" shouldn't be determined by who is doing the fucking or who is involved. You can't protect some children and not others because it doesn't fit your agenda. This is just giving the feminist MORE power over boys, and later men.

Is it just me or do these things happen particularly often in Michigan?

Google Brittni Colleps

If you're inclined, a webm of the husband blubbering and begging for mercy would be hilarious

This.
Also men's brains don't break and become unable to bond after having sex with too many people, women's brains do.

Because men and women are different, and also because sex is different for men and women.
Being fucked in the ass by an older male teacher would fuck him up for life, absolutely.

Consent is irrelevant. If the boy thinks he wants it he's confused, and it's the nature of the act that makes it traumatic, not whether he consented or not.

That doesn't work because a male adult having vaginal sex with a teenage female is also quite natural. The only common thread is that if the adult is a female she will suffer no consequences? What if she grabbed a strapon and fucked a little girl up the ass? She still would face no significant punishment despite that act being several layers of "unnatural".

Nazi tomboys are my fetish tho

I don't think you know what whiteknighting is

Beta. If you can't find a high-end non slut woman and tame her, with average income and family situation, you are not a man. You are a defeatist boy. GTFO out of my pol

She is physically and mentally repulsive. I feel bad for the kid, he does not know any better. Children are to be protected from making these types of mistakes.

Re-read his post good sir.

Is that what you want? I'm not talking about fucking teenage boys, I mean as a whole… because that's what will eventually happen.

I dunno, women broke my ability to bond after like, eight betrayals.

Remember, Holla Forums - the love of a woman is NEVER unconditional. NEVER.

You taught me this truth, Holla Forums.

I had to find out the hard way.

OF ALL WORDS OF TONGUE OR PEN, THE MOST LAMENTABLE ARE THESE: "HOLY WEW, Holla Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!"

I think you an excellent explanation on how things were, are and could be again. The society which is healthy can foster healthy unions like they once did, but our society is anything but healthy presently.

The heart that is rotten within the soul of the society still needs to be torn out, or at the very least, weakened significantly.

What the 14 year old at least white for fuck sakes?!

You can if you move to Russia.

Gas yourself kike

Duh, no one on here actually wants females to have the same rights as men. If we just strip them off voting rights and the right to do the same jobs as men they can fuck as many 14 year olds as they want.

To be really fucking honest if I was 14 and that woman sent me nudes and fucked me, the last fucking thing I'd do is to complain about it. I'd be in fucking heaven.

That's because you're a nigger who thinks with his dick

Reported for supporting childfuckers.

I say there should be a fucking test and license. Once a person is aware of practicing safe sex, getting tested, pregnancies, other peoples' emotions, thyself, ethical values like addiction, and similar things to be put on the test, then they get a fucking license and can fuck. The minimum age for the test would be 14.

same tbh she can rape me any time

quit defending genocide
normalfag/10

Women are not equal. That's why the double standard seems natural.

At 38, getting knocked up by a 15 year old is actually the best way to avoid a child with developmental problems. It's unorthodx and even unsavory, but she better have that white child.