Sony Drops Sweat Pig Amy Schumer From Barbie

Surely "Alt-Right" Hackers Who Voted Down Her Shitty Netflix Special to Blame

Pay no mind to her claim that "she dropped out," this is horseshit and the study allowing her to save face. Sony realized she repulses people and dropped her like a bag of leaking horse feces. These kind of things are big shekels for these people with the merchandising, she'd never "drop out" the was shitcanned:

"Amy Schumer will not play Barbie in a planned live action movie after all.

The actress and comedienne was set to star as Mattel's iconic doll in the production slated to start shooting this summer, and had even polished the script, Variety reported Thursday.

'Sadly, I’m no longer able to commit to Barbie due to scheduling conflicts,' the 35-year-old explained in a statement.

'The film has so much promise, and Sony and Mattel have been great partners. I’m bummed, but look forward to seeing Barbie on the big screen.' "

archive.is/Taf9m

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4344240/Amy-Schumer-drops-Barbie-live-action-movie.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48
archive.is/ll4gp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>as Barbie
I don't know how much more of this my sanity can take tbqh lads. The funny isn't worth the cosmic horror.

There's your problem right there.

Good.

Man who keeps pushing this cunt? I don't know a single person that thinks she is even remotely funny, not even my uber leftwing parents.
I'd rather fuck miss piggy.

Sony sure hates money.

Not sure if you're being ironic here. Before Trump came onto scene, I'd be certain you were, but so many retards these days hard to separate retards from sarcasm now.

She was shit-canned price sly because Sony saw the reaction to her Netflix shit and fucking realized they had another "ghostbusters" on their hands. Sony, BTW, is notorious for wasting money on some really shit films since the ultimate green light has to come from Tokyo, where they obviously don't know anything about US films. So they get taken in by fast-talking Jews like (((Amy Pascal)) and then they are left with the loss because their home headquarters has to trust these insane Jews, thinking they understand the US public when they don't.

Even with their asian eyes I find it hard to believe they could not see that jewmer is an ugly pig that was never fit to play a beautiful fit character.

just a shame we won't be able to ogle her "knock out body".
sage for this isn't Holla Forums

Her uncle Chuck Schumer and his gaggle of kike friends.

Confirmed for not knowing anything. Sony Pictures has almost completely autonomy from its Japanese parent company. The reason the Japanese are stepping in now is because it's now obvious to them that complete autonomy is having an adverse effect on their overall business

FUCKING REKT ON A COSMIC SCALE

I swear on me mum, if yez cunts don't quit comparin' that disgoostin' hog to me Piggy…

What if they actually cast a woman who looks like a Barbie doll to play Barbie?

Come on, you Sony Nips, make an executive decision here and stop listening to jewish insanity.

I wonder if Mike Larkin got blackout drunk after being forced to deny reality like that?

They fucked with Transformers. They fucked with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They fucked with Jem. Surely you didn't actually think that the jews would leave Barbie unraped?

She looks like she smells like piss and pork rinds.

Yeah right

u funny nigga

Don't forget Cisbusters.

Sony is so screwed as a movie company. They really need to dump the kikes and try something different. I know there is no chance in hell I'd go see Barbie, but sony movies in general are trash.

of 40s

Ha! Silly me! How could I forget the movie whose very existence caused my childhood to kill itself so it would no longer have to live the traumatic memories of rape?

anyone seen my acid eyewash

sorry about that, have some eyebleach instead.

Here. I'm done with it.

Sony stresses ABAP. Amy Schumer just ain't baller.

Miss Piggy is infinitely more fuckable

Wait, really? They didn't even cancel the Emoji Movie, but this happened?

Lol . I remember when Sony was doing well until it made a kike its CEO . The Nips should do well to keep yids away from positions of power in their company .

It's the jap's money (((they))) are throwing away. Jews are intentionally and maliciously ruining Sony's movie division to force a jew buyout. Why do the japs put up with their shit? Sony needs to step in and clean house. Bring the shoah.

Every couple of months I read this leaked email from Sony. How out of fucking touch can you be?

I realize it's not Holla Forums. Why did I put it here? She made it politically by accusing the "alt-right" of being responsible for her shit ratings on her netflix special, which, even the tumblrinas admit was fucking terrible. This led to Netflix changing their 5 star rating system to merely "up vote or down vote." Which is fucking awful, esp. for the very few thing left watching there, like some documentaries and foreign films.

SHE made it "political." And, in case you don't know, by "Alt-Right" the Jews DO MEAN US. They don't split hairs, in Jewspeak all "alt-right" means is "people who aren't neo-cohens and don't want to fight wars and give all out shekels to Israel."

Jesus Christ these people are living caricatures..

Have any of you seen that special?
Oh my God, it's fucking terrible.

You watched it? What in the goddamned hell is the matter with you, son?

you sound definitely sexist user. Mr. Tepper and the Deputized Negroes of the Human Relations Council will by soon to take you in, along with any female family members, for "questioning."
#RacismMustGo
#GetTheHonkeyCat

(If you don't get these references, please don't come back here until you have listened to Dr. Pierce read the Turner Diaries)

youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48

the ghostbusters directors emails were pretty puke inducing, too.

If they do this they'll make Ken a nigger.

I love how shitlibs think they have a monopoly on wanting to take down Wall St. It's like they've never heard of Uncle Adolf at all.

GET OFF THE STAGE!

I guess mattel didn't want to ruin their company.

Something funnier and a cautionary tale

I'd rather clean monkey shit at the zoo user, but if even her tumbrlina fan base turned on her, it had to be beyond fucking shit. I'm more fucking pissed they did away with the 5-star rating, since for foreign film and the few things I actually watch on there (I really need to fucking cancel, I just finally have a real fucking job and have become too lazy after i get home to torrent ). The only thing of worth are a few of the foreign films not totally pozzed, and the 5 star rating WAS useful for those.

She threatened to have sex with him if he didn't type it.

The nip company need to take the autonomy away from Sony Pictures and stop hiring the jews ever again. The jews are only in for money, nothing else.

FUNNY DANCE NUMBER LOL

Unlce had been a lawyer on wall street for 35 years, when his company was acquired by a big investment bank completely controlled by Jews. HE ended up quitting and moving to a big Jap bank. Even though it's less money, he says he's a lot happier there since Haps can't abide pushy , dishonest Jews and try to keep them out of their company.

*JAPS

Now the future

MFW I can't wait for this company to fucking die.

user, it's unbelievably bad.
You could walk up on a stage, spout random shit and be funnier than her.
I cannot put into words how shocking awful she is.

Wrong, after Ghostbusters Sony has become purging it's America execs (all VPs and under are gone already with top execs leaving slowly) and all decisions are now coming squarely from Japan.

Still clicked it. Why do I do this to myself?

Stranger Things Season 2
MDE Presents: World Peace Season 2
Duckman Returns
Daily Two Hour Workout Show with Arnold Schwarzenegger
Chappelle Specials

did anyone here see movie "Before Sunrise" with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delphie from ~1994? It's sort of gay, but I like watching it since it shows me what the 90s were like. You could travel around Europe freely, it was relatively free of shitskins, there were no major world problems, and you were allowed to make a film just about 2 White people having a discussion (Delphy was still pretty back then in her early 20s). You watch that film from the mid 90s and realize just how much has fucking changed. Look at what Europe was like then.

You don't have to love the genre, but it's worth watching just to see what movies were like then and what Europe was like before it was destroyed. Makes me wish I just just get on a plane and 10 hours later land back in 1994 Europe. Try torrenting it, and see if you agree.

If you want to watch a series without niggers, Amazon Prime now has a series called "The Collection" set in 1947 Paris. I have no interest in fashion, but it's one of the few things I've found where there are no niggers wth speaking parts, and they cleaned all the muslims/niggers out of their shots and have all White extras in 1940s clothes in Paris. If you have an electric synagogue, it makes for great background noise while you are shitposting/playing vidya.

Look at these tryhards. NBD means "not BD", as in BD Wong, who people think is a very big deal.

Just stopped by to say HA.

What's the general consensus on him? I know that he's a nigger, but i haven't heard of him chimping out over dumb shit like Hollywood niggers do.

user, I work (in some capacity) for Sony and deal with hem regularly (I know, "muh dad works for nintendo," don't care if you believe me). Please don't tell me I don't know anything about the fucking company I deal with on at least a weekly basis.

Sony Pictures DID have relative autonomy, until they began producing one fucking bomb after another to where it started costing Tokyo big shekels.

He chimped out and rage quit when he found out that white people were laughing at him.

P.I.G.

She gives me hope that I could get some where with my stand-up hobby.

wear a wig, claim you're a tranny and you'll be a millionaire by the end of the year.

Welp, time to trash my old Chapelle show DVDs

That sounds like something Doug Stanhope would actually do.

If you own the dvds, I would have thought you would know about this. That's why the show ended.

The man who considers (((Amy Schumer))) body knockout with his wife's son

She gained a lot of popularity likely due to being related to Chuck Schumer which gave her a platform to be the new Sarah Silverman that just makes comments about enjoying sex and having a vagina.

Purely having the platform meant she got deals like her Comedy Central show where she had a team of writers and celebrity guests to help out to make her appear entertaining.

As well she even had the movie Trainwreck done which was decentish, mostly because of everyone that wasn't Schumer that was on it.

It was really one of the worst movies imaginable for Schumer to try and do a standup special. People had this image of her that had been built up by her surrounding herself by entertaining people, and the standup special destroyed that.

why is she wearing tights?
does she even look at a mirror and notice how ridiculous she looks in it?

somone please stop her from ruining one of the better things in life

this is what happens when you have a marketing department full of SJWs
companies spend billions of dollars each year to research the market, however, when you have these fuckers are not doing their job at all, but submitting what they like in as what the market wants, you get this bullshit

They probably follow the international business textbook doctrine of letting the locals formulate the corporate strategies in their own countries, as they will know the most about their markets.

Jesus fucking christ she's disgusting.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was done well. That Shredder fight at the end of the first movie was fantastic.

I think I'll just stick with the career route I'm on. you're right but it's a hobby for a reason.

I thought he left because other niggers were telling him he's an embarrassment to them, kek. For me he's one of the few black comedians that can delve into race comedy and not be shit. Any links though? All of this happened when I was in high school.

May I have the source on the lawyer please? I can't blame him for quitted the job in exchange for the lower paid job in nip-land. It shows us that is how badly they are.

Why don't the Japs just hire gentiles then?

i've never watched the shinin before lmao

Jews genetic are shitty.

Nigga turtles you mean. I saw those nigger-lips

Funny women only come along about once a decade (Lucy, carol burnett, roseanne etc) and amy schumer isn't it.

He doesn't deserve to wear that Dio shirt!

That fucking Jew cunt slob in 'Barbie'? Jesus fucking Christ the Japs in Tokyo must have lost their shit over what Shlomo in the states was doing with their company.

haha no fucking way that land whale is 35. Just fucking kill it with fire.

Yeah I know that feel and I've seen the movie too. I was watching some 90's era music videos the past few weeks and noticed that everybody was white. No fat SJW's, no pink hair, no trannies, no fucking weirdos what-so-ever. Parks and public spaces are always spotless and clean as they are around white people etc.

Their eyes are blue. I think they might be brainwashing the people secretly into thinking the niggers are attractive. Oh my gosh! It is so blatant.

mfw tough muddin rn fam tbh nbd smh atm btw

t. Millennial

Wouldn't the proper response be to simply obtain episodes of his show through illegal means and enjoy them? He gets to be mad that he doesn't have money, and that whitey is getting a laugh in at his expense.

he looks like a man

(checked)
Reported for your insults to masculinity.

What kind of fucking degenerate lunatic chose Amy Schumer to play barbie ? I mean barbie is consumerist trash but at least barbie has some semblance of femininity.

I see you have confused her for a transgirl.

Obviously the jews picked her. I am super confident that it is (((them))).

He actually quit because they were trying to make him do really fucking faggy shit for cultimarx indoctrination of the goyim purposes. He had an interview where he talked about it at length.

Niggers say that about any nigger that has a white fan group. I remember at least one of the white related things that made him quit was a white crew member laughing at him in the wrong way.

(((Amy Pascal))).

If you enjoyed his work you shouldn't just stop having enjoyed it.

He only became fairly shitty after he had his breakdown. He mentioned a bit of this in an interview he did on Inside The Actor's Studio.

What happened was he was doing a sketch and there was a bit where he was going to be eating some fried chicken, which made a white audience member laugh. Dave felt he was laughing too much at the stereotype which he instead wanted to imagine people were laughing at the jokes about the stereotypes, so he got upset and fled to Africa where he played a lot of World of Warcraft. He got so upset by the notion that he he may have been doing something like a minstrel show for these people.

On the interview though, he started going on about how he felt like black people were being emasculated by people wanting them to do sketches or jokes in drag. He felt like black people were being feminized or something. Thing is you can see sketches done by people like David Spade, Chris Farley, or Monty Python that had them in drag, so the fact Dave centered on this notion that black people were targeted with this was a sign that he'd gone racial with his thinking that it was blacks against the rest of society.

I can't respect someone that puts others out of work as he did by abandoning his show, so I'm kinda surprised few others seemed to get on his case about that. Like I've never seen anything about him doing something like Keanu Reeves and giving out a bonus to everyone involved in the show to help them get by between jobs.

So Dave seems like a selfish anti-white guy who probably has his hatred of whites showing up a bit in his comedy now.

Jews are so blatant about their subversive nature and yet normalfags can't see it even when it is spelled out for them.

Duckman Returns? WTF!? For real!?

Yes, sure, I'm in the habit of doxxing family members user…

tfw OP picked the best picture of it to lead off the thread

polite sage because it's disgusting

No, that's the thing. Normies are so messed in the head they openly celebrate it. They've bought into the "tradition is bad" meme and openly embrace the subversion. What's insane is that they think they're subverting "society" and attacking our society's power structure.

That's not a Jewish thing, it's a feminist one.

They'd been trying to do a realistic looking Barbie every few years to change perceptions about women's bodies. What the people involved at Sony should have realize though (and possibly have?) is that those dolls always failed to sell because no young girl aspires to be a dumpy looking woman.

Around here we call them "mentally ill faggots" because anyone who is transgender is a literal retard who should kill themselves

That really does help explain why fascism is the natural reaction. Some people are bound to break under the programming. "I-I-If wanting a white family and healthy, happy kids is evil… I will become the Devil himself!" They make the only option to identify with the Evil Empire.

I found that calling them "transvestites" or even better, "cross-dressers," triggers the fuck out of the snowflakes.

Time for a little digging on my part I'd say.

Feminism is a child of jewry.

I don't see the difference.

Post your mother.

Why doxxing the family members? Are they lawyer like the uncle?

Fucking scum

user I have something to ask you…

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I think he made a new other a few years ago, which wasn't that good. The best one, imo, was "before Sunrise" since you see what Europe was like in the early/mid 90s right after Berlin wall. How calm and beautiful it all was.

I also have a thing for re-watching "Vanilla Sky" over and over since–even though not a great movie– there are literally ZERO negroes in the film and you see what NYC was like before 9/11 bullshit began and the city became totally pozzed.

Anyone else know movies like this from the 90s? Where you ge tto see what Europe was like before the Jews ruined it? There's another one called "___ Barcelona," about White guys trying to fucking Spanish girls in Barcelona. No niggers, no race mixing, no cultural marxism…just telling a story (not always a great one) about White Americans in Europe before it became pozzed beyond all comprehension.

These days, always on the look out for films without token niggers, race-mixing plots, ebil whites, etc.. Jesus Christ, look at the movie "Get Out" and others like "12 years a slave" and "inglorious Bastards" by that fucking wigger cuck Tarantino, who seems to have finally been recognized for the shitty filmmaker he has always been.

ALL that cuck Tarantino's movies focus on how ebil Whites are, and encourage nigger and Jews to attack Whites, and it's OK so long as you can call them "Racist" or "nazis." No huge fan of Dickie Spencer, but try to imagine if a nigger got sucker punched the way he did. the fucking cops didn't even investigate it. Were it a nigger punched, he'd be in jail with bail denied and looking at 20 years.

Andrew Kikebairt was correct on one thing: "Politics is downstream from culture." I refuse to ever watch the film "Inglorious Bastards," but saw the clip where they smash the face of an unarmed German in with a baseball bat, and people cheer (!!!). How many people, based on that scne, have oggten their faces smashed in IRL because the Jews pushed the idea that doing so was OK, so long as it was a "nazi?"

If we have any older people here or people who know a lot abut 90s movies, any ideas recommendations for non-pozzed movie appreciated.

Can we just go? Can we just fucking go already? I'd leave every last scrap of architecture, art, and white achievement behind, and climb on the first Nazi UFO bound for another world. We did it once; we collectively have it in us to do it all again. We just need to get the fuck away from all these muds, I don't even care what they'd desecrate in our absence.

Whites need a universe of their own.

Hell, Holla Forums needs a universe of its own.

Is Eng. your first language, or is there just a major miscommunication here? What are you asking for exactly? You're asking for "the source on the lawyer," wtf do you expect me to do? give the name of the bank, which is obviously a form of doxxing own family member? Maybe I'm missing something but what are you asking for?

Here's the new barbie

More like Bar-bq

When she was 21, she and her sister Kim were arrested for grand larceny, as part of a shoplifting scheme. During an interview, she said that it was her connection to Senator Schumer that enabled her to plead down the charge.

I am asking for the source about the lawyer who quit be because the old job is shitty.

mmmm she THICC

(heil)

I know that feel. If I had a chance to go on the Mars expedition in my life, even I had a 99% chance of dying, I'd go just just to be able to get away. But we will never ge tto Mars, know why?

In order for it to work, just like the Moon mission it would have to be qualified, White males. The Jews are never going to allow that. They'd insist on a nigger, a stronk Womyn as the pilot, a tranny, etc.. a Mars mission would never be allowed to have a White captain or pilot.

Which raises a problem, since..look at airplanes. No matter how much bullshit the Jews and their camp followers talk about diversity, pilots are always "fucking White males." Because even the libshits know that niggers cannot fly planes, and neither can stronk womenyz. They all fucking know this.

By the way, this is how Obongo ruined the Secret Service. It was a White, male, Christian fraternity. He put a fucking woman in charge, pozzed the whole organization. They now have "stronk womyen" even in the presidential protection detail!! There's a great picture somewhere if a female secret service, wearing her sun glasses and trying to look intimidating. That's why there are able to keep getting over the white House fence and spend 20 minutes walking around before anyone even notices.

YOU SHITLORDS BETTER RESPECT THIS BODY POSSITIVE SWINE!

/sarcasm

There's a great tape of the nigger Obongo put in charge of NASA, who went on a space mission (after Whitey went up first and sure it was safe, of course). This nigger–who was head of NASA– talks about crying tears the first time he was in orbit and flew over Africa, "the muthaland" and how proud his nigger ancestors would be. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Have any other spacegeek/astroomy fags seen this tape I'm talking about? It may still be on Jewube, for a while the video was on the fucking front of the NASA page.

Leave please

Trying a little too hard to be Venus there. She looks like a fucking potato.

She looks and behaves exactly like that fat girl in middle school who nobody liked. She is an inversed gender and race IRL version of Cartman from South Park. I just don't understand what even appeals to anybody.

Is there a video of him in the outer space?

I'll give you one guess…

thanks user

how she stands on the water though? miracle?

not that I know of. I'm sure there is footage somewhere in the NASA vault, but to my knowledge hasn't been released. And at th ttime, society wasn't yet pozzed enough that he could push his afrocentric "we beez kangs" bullshit yet.

Did you find the video I'm talking about yet on Jewtube, were he talks about crying s he passed over Africa? You'd have to just find his name and search it on jewtube along with "nasa" and maybe "diversity" and it would surely pop up.

oh for fuck sake the gook woman spammer is back

Squaresoft did it first.
I paid to see this movie in theaters.
I own the DVD.

there is no "source," the fucking guy was my uncle. If he'd gone to the press and said "I'm quitting because I can't stand these fucking Jews," do you think he'd get another job, since the kikes would be able to put enough pressure on the jap bank through press ot get him fired?

It wasn't a "news story," it was just a family member telling me why he quit and changed banks. Which I thought I made clear in first post.

Saw his sorosflix special after i herd leftists were assblasted about his making fun of gays and trannies

There was exactly one funny line out of a whole hour. He's not funny, he's not interesting and he's espousing all the liberal bullshit. Respectfully suggest you don't waste your time. Also think back a few years ago when he had a show on comedy central… only the most dipshit chucklefuck normie faggots liked it.

I remember this shit. I also went to see it in the theatre but I was like 18 or something and loved FF.

Jesus.

I didn't realise that it is your uncle. Silly me.

He was behind Trump even before he won the election.

Don't understand your problem, user. Inglorious basterds is the greatest film of all time. All 20 minutes of it! the first 20 minutes, that is

I am doubtful that he actually went up there cause of the heart and blood issues.

(checked)
THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Kek we need to start demanding all the WWII-themed movies include nigger SS and chink SS officers oppressing MUH JEWS - you know, for diversity, and all. If half of King Arthur's Court can be nogs why not the Nazis?

ea just did that with niggers in a call of duty game.

(this may have been made by a kike trying to be "ironic/edgy" but as usual the Jews outsmart themselves and create good propaganda for us).

what is this kike-rating site? I need it for reasons

Man, 98.5% Nip and those glorious bastards still complain to high heaven about their gooks.

They truly, truly are honorary.

God I miss Mad TV.

Jesus fuck, she looks like a Garbage Pail Kid. "Spay-Me Amy".

there's a site where you can rate a movies level of Jewishness, but it's pretty useless since what really matters is the "creative trio" –Writer, Director, Executive Producers. Whether the "Best Boy Key Grip" is a Jew or not (of course never are) means little. You jewggle "jewish percentage in film" and see if site is still around. It was made by Jews actually, I forget the name, but people used to use it.

jews paid him good shekels to write a lie that nobody believes.

it looks like it's been shoahed user. It was supposedly made by a Jew in Canada to brag about how jewish films are, but it backfired. It was called J-dar. It shows as no longer there.

Barbie is Jewish

Half life 3
Half life 2 part 3

She's a kike who's uncle is kike schumer in congress. Honestly every since she was caught stealing jokes, she's been on a slow Carlos Mencia fall. Must be because dudes can handle collapse better than fag emotional chicks.

Why exactly is this person even "famous" for alongside someone like Lina Dunham?
These are manufactured "celebrities" with no redeeming qualities what so ever, they're not funny, pretty nor smart and yet the kikes are still pushing them. They are like a forced meme.

JUSTICE.

See the A wyatt Mann cartoon about jews now becoming so arrogant they fucking try to push ugly jews as leads in their films. As least the kike media bosses in the 50s weren't this goddam stupid.

We've reached a point where kikes are so out of touch they are actually losing shekels just to try to exert more power over the goyim. Many of them are so rich now from other things, they really don't even need a return on their films, they'll take a loss just to push propaganda harder.

Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and Before Midnight are classics, you homo.

wtf I googled Barbies creator and she is a Polish jew and has the same nose as soros

What is nigger on White porn.

Well they're both jews with money and industry connections, and born in Jew York with all of those Muh Arts connections. Schumer's cousin is Chuck Schumer, and IIRC Dunham's family is related to the Tiffany's jewelry

barbie will be played by a nigger. you heard it here first. they have nigger barbies in their video game and the main character of the movie will also be a nigger.

But still, they're not funny, nobody likes them, not even libtards, they aren't bringing in shekels and normalfags are disgusted by them. When the barbie news first broke out even my libtard colleagues were like, "why is this fat sow playing a Barbie?", they have no value, just like nigger on white porn.

That's good. I was going to either link to the Jews behind her or make an image but I accidentally posted prematurely and then didn't feel like making another one.

Miss Piggy at least had some ladylike qualities and a hint of feminine modesty.

My poor sides. That clip had a severe Tommy Wiseau effect where I couldn't stop laughing at how bad it was.

good lord

Why should we go? Why not tell everyone else to fuck off to whatever shitty universe they find. They could find a universe worse than the one we're in now. You gotta think of the good and bad possibilities, user.

This is the top post on Imgur right now. These are supposed to be the most upvoted posts, but Imgur is run by a kike. So it's what the Jews pushed to the top.

This is what's coming. They're priming the pump.

Get ready for the nigger in Star Wars to marry the princess, and for the gay Jew pilot to pair off with Luke Skywalker.

(forgot pic)

AHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE THIS MADNESS ANYMORE

I can't believe that's not some cruel parody.

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

Hey if you're going to be a fat chick, at least bring something to the table.

She wouldn't even look that bad if not for her fucking face.

Do you have more of this?

Netflix is the ultimate normalfag pass time

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Aw hell naw, it's been very heavily implied that the nigger will be pairing up with the gay yid pilot. Boyega's reaction to that idea was pretty fucking funny. The jewess isn't a white blonde so she can't hook up with him anyway. She'll probably end up fucking Chewbacca, a space muslim, or the thing in pic related.

Man. Gary Busey has really gone off the deep end.

It was really one of the worst movies imaginable for Schumer to try and do a standup special. People had this image of her that had been built up by her surrounding herself by entertaining people, and the standup special destroyed that.

Even before her disastrous special, her entire act was centered on the notion of her being a hard-drinking, trashy person making crass jokes about her cunt. Why Sony ever considered her for an iconic character designed as a role model for little girls is a mystery.

TURTLED

Right there with you anons. We must purge the cuck in Dio's name.

My personal "consensus" is I don't get the fawning over the nigger, mostly by White kids, I chalk it up to he's the x of their time when they were growing up.

and nobody stops them. what a time to be alive.

Who is that dude on the Holla Forums overlay?

it's not the only enriching picture that is being pushed at the moment.

The ocean didn't want her. they said they will take anything else but her.

She's gonna need those crutches when he goes ape on her.

i would disown and disinherit my daughter if she ever fucked a nigger

So why isn't Paris Hilton the obvious choice?
Also,
How Holla Forums has fallen.

To be fair, she was playing a reject Barbie

Shame the movie would frame her as being a better human being because reality works like a fucking RPG where charisma is a dump stat apparently

aranjevi the comments. bad replies are at the bottom (right column)

is this a jojo reference

(heil'd)

So is she a single mother now? Many single mothers tend to have half breed niggets running amok.

The animation was rock-solid.
The story was meh.

Noice dubs.

You got more?

So now who will be Barbie? Anyone from vid related?

Say hello to the new Barbie, goyim.

i watched out of morbid curiosity. when reddit, jezebel & huffpo are calling a special by a liberal female "comedian" a trainwreck you know it's a fucking mess. also it took forever to download because no seeds lol.

I wonder why they never show the aftermath of racemixing. Each and every time it's a pure white mix with pure black, that happens only in the first generation, afterwards it's a mix bag of mullatoes brown on brown action.

I thought you were referring to how she's going to end up in a dumpster.

Don't post this shit. The thread is disgusting enough with Schumer in it.

Dio Brando is a Dio reference, not the other way around.

Should make a parody of "Before Sunrise" in current year. A young French girl is heading back to France for funeral of her grandmother who died in a mass shooting. They get off train in Vienna, and she is held down and raped by 5 shitskins as the guy is forced to watch.

Same reason the Jews haven't run an article on South Africa in 20 years.

This article has to be a joke.

archive.is/ll4gp

trying way too hard to fit in here. It's a copy past of an article. It's "political" because–had you not just arrived here after cuckchan banned you– you'd realize the cunt got the entire kikeflix rating system changed because "muh alt-right hackers."

Schumer couldn't play Barbies ugly friend Midge, who exists only to make Barbie look better by comparison. Schumer would be Midge's ugly friend.

Thank God Sony came to their senses.

Midge is a qt
whore>>>>>>comely girl

Chuck Schumer. He has some kind of black book.

Finally some good news.

They should use a Scandinavian (REAL Scandinavian) ice-princess for the role, or a pure-blood Scandi American, as that's who the doll was modeled after in the first place.

Sony would do well to simply trust Holla Forums.

No wonder.

The ultimate expression of power is to force people to profess an obvious lie.

On that basis jews are extremely powerful.

It's a trick question.
They're ALL Amy Schumer.

DBZ promotes race mixing.

The creator of Superman has admitted Superman is based on a Jew.

Well, only because the saiyan race is down to what, a half-dozen dipshits, and its two best offerings are an idiot savant and a deposed prince who has a man crush on him. Also humans seem to multiply saiyan abilities by 150% or something, so there's no downside in their case.

Holla Forums doesn't allow posting bestiality, so stop it.

Is it race mixing if both Vegeta and Goku are white just like humans?

I always found that quote funny. I first saw it in one of the movies, and I knew they meant it in a pozzed way. But what could be more "whole country decided that something wrong is something right" than anti-white dispossession hatred and genocide? Nazis are the real freedom fighters.

Doesn't really count when their are only three of them left and all of them are male. They're lucky to have found a compatible race that looks almost just like them and that their offspring aren't psychotic supreme gentleman.

ugly hoe look like Nick Swardson with tits

Top fucking kek, a Rubik's cube has more curves
In a saggy shopping bag with the rest of the weeks groceries

Who the fuck wrote this shit, Steve Wonder?

I thought i was prepared for the horror….. i was not.

Even TOY NEWS is taking the piss. :^)

Noice.

The main problem is that the halfcastes are shown as superior to the purebloods. DB is better than DBZ

I was trying to meme into reality. but maybe if we all ask. I think Jason Alexander is free. It could be really good.
Same thing with MDE getting season 2. I'm sure they boys are hard at work on it.
Chappelle is a guy who said no to money and rejected fame to do what he felt was right. How redpilled is that. He is secure enough to say and do what he wants and doesn't need to pander to anyone. I wish the haters could see that. I ask the haters: who is your favorite comedian?

when I look at that I can see why so many Jewish men are gay and why so many Jewish women are angry cat ladies.

That shit-eating antifa faggot got away with it while jew_goldstein is looking at time for posting a gif on twitter.

Also the new legal precedent is that blacks can get away with doing pretty much anything to you as long as the jury is convinced you said "nigger" during the event.

Ms Piggy, the blonde and blue eyed character portrayed as a pig. If only I had my merchant folder with me for a fitting pic related.

He quit because the kikes were cheating him out of a pay-cheque.

I watch them every few months because it gives me hope.

The look on Boyega's face was priceless..HAHAHA!

The only thing curvy about her is her pot-belly.

Lena Dunham's opening line at her speech at the DNC gives you absolutely priceless insight into how deluded these people actually are. She gets up there and completely deadpans a line about how "According to Trump, my body is a two" without a shred of irony, humor or self-awareness, like it was supposed to be some awfully inaccurate insult or something. There isn't even a joke there, and if anything, it just makes Trump seem extremely generous, and it was in that moment that it dawned on me: these people actually do believe that men all secretly desire a dumpy looking broad who "doesn't care" and is "above it all" and if it wasn't for Taylor Swift brainwashing everybody, they'd be attracted to real women like them.

I had to watch that clip in 3 second bursts because I kept pausing to cringe extremely hard.

i gotchu fam

Come on user, everyone knows its

SHELLED

that honduran joke stealing fuck actually tried making people laugh

The five star rating being useful is precisely the reason it was scrapped. They want to give the illusion of choice and participation, not actually deliver it. Same reason imdb removed its message boards. Too many people making (((unauthorized))) discussions and questioning the (((trends))).

He gets a lot of mostly deserved hate but exactly. Amy Schumer has a good comedic cadence but everything she says is painfully unfunny. Her bit about snot in panties actually made me physically gag. I still can't believe a lot of comedians defended her after she stole jokes, when even they were trashing Mencia for the exact same shit. Once a non-white does something bad they immediately become white (see: George Zimmerman).

i kek'd. well spoilered user

I was a teenager in that decade. Up until the mid-2000s or so, TV shows and movies having all White or mostly White casts was just fucking normal. Americans knew that non-Whites lived in their country, but nobody considered them American, because Americans were white. The idea that anyone would talk about Sweden as anything but a country of very tall, aesthetic, smart, blond Whites was out of the question. In fact, if you mentioned any European country, White was an automatic assumption that didn't warrant clarification or justification. The idea that shitskins or niggers could be "Europeans" was not only beyond laughable, it wasn't even a thought in people's heads.

What have you been using, user?

Sigh, burgers. Soros bought Kikeflix not long ago. Learn to /Worldnews instead of wasting time with these BS posts. You are less informed than any other people in the world and then you whine when you always get tricked into bullshit wars you were destined to lose by order of kikes in the first place.

Still more fuckable than Amy Schlomer

gg piggu

Remember when it comes to pop-culture since atleast the second world war, we don't own anything. It's all kike-shit.

alt kike?LOL yea surely it couldn't have anything to do with her being a disgusting pile of jew feces.

More specifically it was someone on the set that was laughing at him and his name was Bill Burr.

Boy…before Guliani there were brothels and drug-dealers all over the city. You couldn't take the subway at night etc. It was f'n pozzed to hell.

Reminder patrice is dead and there is no justice. Someone acid attack this fat whore. Hypothetically and satirically of course.

yes, truly a mystery

Also subway cars were totally covered in graph. First time I saw they were stainless in color was when Guliani came into office

;_;
RIP in pies, big man. That's one hateful uppity nigger I actually miss.

That's a very wrinkled, dirty and stained dress she has on. Is this what fuck you money does to one's appearance? This looks really bad, I hope women inherently know how bad this looks :(((

Good. Two pigs one oven.

why the fuck do you all care about this hollywood shit. saged

Finding more kikes, sweaty?

want to push for a fat barbie movie uses dumpster fire broken down ugly hated jewess…….
If they wanted a fat barbie something like pic should have been used.

But that's THICC, not disgusting fat. They need something really horrid to destroy little girls.

>>>/africa/

I don't get it.

I agree, but sometimes the shitty grocery store pizza that is DBZ is the guilty stupid pleasure you crave when you're worried about getting sick of high quality things.

I believe the premise of the film was she was thin & pretty (barbie) but she put on some weight.
That jewess can get thrown into a camp and starved thin and still look like shit ( maybe more so… more definition)
The chick in the pic is still pretty fuck-able and could easily be a case of hot chick gained weight.

My point is what is stated in this pic:

They are getting more brazen I wonder if the part of the reason they get away with casting ugly ( mainly jewish) female leads is in part due to (((feminism)))? If the non-jewish women look like crap then people won't noticed how ugly the jewish women look.

The vernacular, outlier.

We saved Barbie!

We be the He-men now!

Holy shit that's 10/10.

You've got to be kidding me. THICC is a fucking meme, we co-opted it from niggers and now it's more commonly used by NEETs who fap to 2D than niggers themselves.

Of what, fried chicken?

I just read that in the article.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

So Make Larkin (delusional idiot who wrote article) is probably a jew then?

no it isn't, and there is no "we." The Jew has just taken so many dumps in your soul that you no longer realized how wiggled and pozzed you are. Talk like a White man or leave.

i think the white mans term for it is

I couldn't even stomach her show when I was an O&Afag and still liked her, it was so bad.

That's not fat at all, that's a perfectly normal, mature looking woman.

How does everyone keep missing this?!
If you have a barbie that looks better than you, you compete, or hate, or cut, or whatever.
If you have a barbie that looks worse that you, you confirm you are a snowflake (at a very young age)

That's an honest to God white man's type of thick.

If he doesnt run now in six months tops she will be fucking him with her strapon.

This would be a good window for Sony to just pack up and jump out with this shitty nostalgia exploit film bullshit.

and they were ripping off L. Ron Hubbard

Her body is not feminine at all. Its like a skinnyfat dude without a dick.

Id rather fuck the kikess next to her. She at least has a female figure, albeit a fat one

It probably is a parody. The reason I read DM is because they troll this way pretty regularly. They have deals with certain publicists/agencies that means they have to push certain people, but you can see times when the people writing it rebel. Sometimes it's in captions, in this case "signs of a six pack." I have a few like this saved. The publicist can't really call and bitch since they can claim they were being serious.

I remember when I first started learning to make sausages at home. The first batch was all lumpy and uneven. Amy Schmumer's body reminds me of those misshapen sausages.

Best laugh I've had in a while.

Go back to Africa/Arabia. Screw torture. Skip straight to hanging and/or the guillotine.

That's fat. You guys have had your standards warped by an obesogenic environment.

Don't get me wrong, she's pretty. And she's doing better than a woman the same height and weight who carries more of her fat in her belly - less health risks. But she's still a chubster, and reflective of a lazy lifestyle.

I saw it in cinemas as well, I was really impressed with the graphics.

They'll probably make Barbie a pretty blonde woman and Ken a negro now

Better?
The point is the actress was only supposed to be a bit bigger than she used to be not some hideous lab experiment. If she still looks good then their movie will probably be an easy success except with the cat ladies but those mental defectives are a very small percent of the populous and have no money anyway.
That being said I confess I like chubby women generally. I dislike shapeless manish jewish fridges.

that would be great unfortunately they would probably do 1 or more of the following:

1.Make her a shitskin of some kind (sassy niggress with blonde weave)
2.Make her a jew ( they almost did)
3.If the actress is white it will be a fake blonde
4.If the actress is white then she will be Rogue One / The force awakens tier… In other words flat as a board no tits no ass no shape. The opposite of the doll.

Yes. That's fat.

that arm tattoo stretched to transparency

Dio seemed pretty redpilled. In some of his later interviews, he expressed his hatred for (((Gene Simmons)))

I would tear that shit up.

I can't remember the offical Holla Forums stance on Crowder, but he and his cohort go through the highlights lowlights of this disgusting pig-cunt's special. She's lucky she was only voted down instead of shot in the face.

He mentioned his fellow nogs hate him for ditching a Flint dindu water charity benefit at the last minute.
So there was at least one laugh.

A hermit build, it sounds like. You either put all your points in INT or go fifty-fifty in LUK. Charisma just isn't worth it in this case.

it's
SHELL SHOCKED
ya fuckin youngfag.

cisbusters was such a low energy meme against that movie, it should have been GOYBUSTERS

mein sidez

No redeeming features

Reminder that she actually thinks that's comedy
That poor audience pity laughing, they actually had to pay to see that shit too

I guess your mother aged nicely, like a classic book, unlike Amy who aged like a teen romance novel

10/10
Would impregnate and chop wood for our homestead with

are you a jew with connections in government or hollywood?

DAMN YOU, SOROS!

Please elaborate, because the last time I heard anything about the ragequit, it was because Chapelle couldn't handle the success.

I'm sure he's looking up from Black Heaven and smiling at all the shit we've been up to since he died.

You do know that Piggy divorced Kermit 2 years ago, right?

Dream measurements of 100-100-100.

Dubs confirm superior Aryan body type
HIEL HORTLER

She's fat, attractive but fat. You get that chick preggers she will look like a beached whale.

Yeah, no shock there from the comic-kikes.

I thought Barbie was based off a German series of dolls/ a German girl from the 50's.

That's no surprise however they stole themes from European stories as well. You know how jews are with original and inventive content.
I think Superman could easily be saved and used for good but you would need to remove the jewish control/ writers from the myth and do some slight retooling.

The children will be healthy and strong.

Jews are so devoid of creativity, ((((BARBIE)))) was plagiarized from Bild Lilli, a doll created by a German aryan cartoonist and WWII vet.

the term is "knocked up" or "up the stick." This isn't fucking tumblr.

Honestly would love to make beautiful white children with.

Could use a bigger bust size but other than that she's perfect, ideal even

She has a double chin, m8. In fact, most of her problems are purely about the amount of fat on her face. Her bust most likely looks a lot better without a bra.

Why does the jews age so terribly?

Because the lovely chubby ladies are more fertile than skinnyfats. It is in your instinct to impregnate your mate so your genetic may live through the many generations. Unfortunately the birth control messed with the healthy reproduction up.

Because modern companies run on investment dollars more than revenue.

Quads of truth. Modern companies are ponzi schemes.

SAVE THE WHALES

Why do the yanks and some brits always treat children like little adults? They reason with them as if they are adults, they talk to them as adults, they reason with them as if they are adults and somehow this is normal.I know this is off topic but i'm curious to know. Even calling your parents or anybody older than you by their first name was always highly disrespectful. It would be aunty or uncle (related or not) as you were a child and they were an authority figure. Asking out of genuine curiosity. Is this how Holla Forums raises their kids in general? Or have you noticed it before? Or is it something that is just pushed via media?

t. Boer.

It's like they wish to commit suicide.

Based backstory post, user.

I bet what happened is Sony told her to lose 20 pounds then found her with a cheesburger in her mouth, spent 1.5 million dollars in the makeup studio trying to pull it off, 5 million on CGI to see if they could pull it off, then 2000 hours of arguing with her about fat acceptance

then gave up

She's the DUF to end all DUFs.

My experience as a child in America was that I was held in a bit more higher regard than an animal. Parents don't spend time with their kids, they put them in daycares where there's maybe one adult for every 15-20 kids. They treat you as if you will never be an adult.

I assume she does not get any back.

Vegita's and Goku's only options were:
1) Total racial extinction.
2) Race mixing.
3) Magical gay assbabies.

Oh God

I don't get it, fatter women look less disgusting than her, is there some "uncanny valley" for body fat? If so she's in the Marianas Trench.

Great imagery, user.

It's her piggy face. Everything's all crammed together in one small area. Gives her the illusion of being even more disgusting (physically) than she actually is.

They forgot to shoop the photo, kek

STUNNING AND BRAVE

FUCKING HELL! SPOILER THAT SHIT!

This woman murders children for the liberal cult she is brainwashed by.

Ever cringe so hard you can taste the inside of your anus?

wow amy schumer is so hot

Next she'll claim right wing antisemites forced her to the emotional scenario that led her to the table for one at the buffet.

Jews love causality explanations.

yep Superman was based on Moses and was originally created in 1938 as Anti-German WW2 propaganda. Captain America was also started as anti-German propaganda.

Don't forget Popeye.

Popeye = reluctant American public
Bluto = Germany
Olive Oil = Italy
Wimpy = UK (who was broke)
Sweet Pea = France (after Germany invaded)
Spinach = money