SENATE VOTE ON TRUMP HEALTHCARE STREAM

SENATE VOTE ON TRUMP HEALTHCARE STREAM

Get in here and let's watch the vote go down.
Official jewtube stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ih4ANaHMf8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/845083770495680512
archive.is/2ppDW
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZuOcESqITI
archive.is/owpJx
archive.is/dVylS
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/325568-trump-tells-gop-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-obamacare-repeal
youtu.be/mBmTdJ4XTfs?t=2m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=ar8Bb6_UyAM
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:42 section:2000ff-1 edition:prelim)
yahoo.com/news/house-republicans-let-employers-demand-100034946.html
arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/companies-want-employees-genetic-info-new-bill-lets-them-take-it-by-force/
youtu.be/CQaTa-BUmmU?t=4m31s
tw

youtube.com/watch?v=KzuMzVNNu4I
archive.is/YxcBj
timesunion.com/news/medical/article/The-Latest-Trump-makes-last-minute-health-care-11022490.php
t.co/JSEFqYjUZD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they delayed it.

Nope, right now everyone's shitting on it.

Isn't this Ryan's baby? Even if libshit commenters have started calling it "TrumpCare", just to try to make it seem like his idea.

Good, Trump needs to drop this, it's trash. Hopefully it fails and he leaves it be, and gets a good plan. They are trying to fuck him up with this like a stone around his neck, the GOP are slimey fucks.

He needs to say fuck off and do it yourself now, or bring in single payer and let them cry

Maybe he wants it to fail. When KangKare blows up, Republicans get shit on for not repealing it, Demoshits get shat on harder for passing it in the first place, and Trump becomes the Hero who championed getting rid of it in the first place

Yep. Libtards want to convince everyone to start calling it TrumpCare, but it's not - if you want to attach a nickname to it, RyanCare is more accurate. Paul Ryan's been working on this bill's contents since during the election, Trump's had little input. If it fails which TBH there's quite a bit I don't like in it so that would be fine by me, fallout aside THEN we have a chance at a healthcare bill Trump's actually involved in crafting.

He needs to use it to get rid of Paul Ryan. That bastard needs to go.

That's my thoughts exactly.

This.

I have to sign up for a new plan every year. Obamacare fucked everyone with preexisting conditions who purchased insurance before.

tax credits are still such a jewish concept.

The cost of insurance for older people takes into account the fact that they can't get pregnant. This is an anti-white thing to suggest, as nonwhites get gibscare anyways, so the cost falls mostly on white people.

not voting till tomorrow per the guy speaking right now

Ryancare is a shittier version of Obamacare, if it gets passed, it will guarantee Trump is a one term president and it might even ensure Dems gain seats in 2018. It replaces subsidies with "tax credits" which are a fraction of Obamacare's subsidies, and it adds an even steeper penalty for non enrollment of 30% price hike to insurance premiums, which is higher than the penalty many people were forced to pay into. Everything shitty about Obamacare is made worse and the only silver lining is the the medicaid and HSA expansion. This is designed deliberately to fuck over Trump and will ensure that all of the blame for Obamacare is shifted totally towards his administration. I would like to think this is 4D chess but I am not seeing the angle and this is a legitimate threat to his presidency and millions of Americans.

Why is this better than obamacare?
Serious question

It isn't. It's Obamacare Lite.

Its not, and it better not fucking pass.

To add to that, boomers enjoy lower costs at the expense of younger, healthier people. To nitpick the few things that only apply to young people is absolute bullshit.
The ACA limited the age rate so that the highest premium can be no more than the cheapest premium for a plan. Old people actually cost seven times more than young people to insure, so young people's rates went up, and old people's rates mostly still went up over time. Thanks, Obama.

This.

Thank you.

It's not. It's part of the Cuckservative agenda.

What happens if it passes and Trump vetoes it?

Even if it passes the Senate and house, somehow, I expect Trump to veto it. Along with digging into Ryan and the rest of the neocons, "It's all the same as the Dems, business as usual screwing the American people".

Then we'ld see cnn and msnbc coming to the defense of ryan's plan :^)

Kys proglodyte. It's Ryan's bill and only brainless goons think it has anything to do with DRUMPF

this is probably the best possible solution. If it doesnt pass in congress, the MSM are gonna have a field day saying he can't actually close deals. If it passes and he vetoes it, he can just claim it wasnt good enough.

Trump has reiterated his support for the plan repeatedly, veto is not going to happen IMO. The way I see it there are too outcomes

1.) House Freedom Caucus and Rand faction block the bill, since Trump said Tax Reform would not go forward without Healthcare Reform being passed this pits corporate donors behind the GOP directly against Ryan as he has cost them shekels with his faggotry, it will also serve to further undermine the cuckservative Graham/Ryan/McCain wing of the GOP as Ryan is exposed as the spineless ineffectual rat he is. This will confirm it is part of a 3D chess play and there is nothing to worry about.
2.) Bill passes, Trump got played by neocon fucks and his only hope for a second term is if phase 3 is as good as he says in cutting costs.

The reassuring thing is that NBC news claims there are 25 Republicans voting against it and Rand claims there are over 30, it only takes 21 to block the bills passage so there is a good chance Ryan gets sent back to the cuckshed.

Stream is kill

The way he's been playing chess? I doubt it.

There is no positive rational interpretation of Ryancare passing, if it does, the neocons managed to ratfuck him. My point was that the outcome of the vote tomorrow will confirm whether it is a 3D chess move or a failure, and there is no way to rationalize it as anything other than a mistake if it passes, the bill is a total shitburger literally weaponized to cost Trump 2020.

The biggest problems are that nobody else has been submitting anything actionable, and that ryan is a fucking retard. Ryan's overall strategy has been poor so far, and put everybody involved in a shit spot.

Even if this piecemeal approach is the only way to accomplish anything, they still should have brought out an old 'repeal everything' bill to get fillibustered. They could have knocked that out on week one as a show of commitment before going about dismantling it differently.

Instead, they don't have that political capital and are trying to build additional weird shit into the corpse of obamacare while they're supposed to be taking it apart.

they're done for the day

at this point I think its a ploy to get paul ryan to fuck himself right out of that position so that someone thats more Trump friendly can be voted in his spot. Makes sense if you think about it.

I honestly think Trump is trying to purposely tie this rock around Ryan's career, if and when it fails to go through.

He simply cannot be allowed to continue being in the GOP, and I hope he loses the next primary for his legislative spot.

I completely agree. I'm just saying the level of chess Trump has been playing so far is astounding. It'd be really shocking to see him get played by such an obvious tactic. If we can see it coming, he has to be able to see it coming.

I'm of the same opinion.

Let's hope your full-house post is right.

Congress exists to stymie executive branch plans, that is its exact design goal. It's not exactly trump vs cuckservatives, it's trump vs the Framer's framing skills.

Trump isn't a spiteful petty faggot to just let it all burn though. Thats the old Washington menrality and i seriously doubt he is willing to let it all crash and put americans in such a situation just to prove a point to a bunch of retards.

I knew going in it was going to be a long process of Trump draining the swamp. Especially because is true, he's not going to put us at risk to do it. That means it's a long uphill battle.

CONGRESS CUCKED
twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/845083770495680512

would someone remind me what the bad parts about ryancare are?
i dont remember what it said

Once again they are trying to pass the bill before they even read the damn thing

Kek

I hope Trump vetoes this just to sink Ryan. Then brings out the real bill with all the great stuff.

Worse, Trump is retarded if he lets this pass.

The most outrageous is that it adds in a penalty for signing up for a plan if you haven't had continuous coverage. It adds in all sorts of weird controls on pricing.

It's about as far from a free market solution as you can get.

Kind of off topic but whats the prcess of getting a new speaker? Ryan fucking blows ands needs to be outed for closing the doors in the process of making this bill.

mfw i need to edit my flight plan because those sick digits werent alone.

Your dubs are right user

Speaker is chosen by a majority vote in the House, i think; therefore it's always someone from the majority party.

Unless they are credits for having white children.

Please let this happen

kek i don't know how i lived life before i had such magnificent digits to check.
praise you oh lord of obscurity

You assume Ryan isn't a shill trying to get money for his backers and sabotage Trump in one move.

That's a fucking great gif. That's going in a folder user top

That's not a live stream.

The Senate, you say?

anytime boss i got your back.
here have one of the prime pieces out of my deviant art abominations folder. whenever i feel sad i just crack it on open and remember that i'm not the guy that made this.

We need to market based healthcare not this BS Obamacare light. I don't remember hearing about any issues with healthcare in this country until our government took over the healthcare industry (only 3 other countries in the world have more socialized healthcare by GDP than the USA currently has). Ironically if we went to Singapore style "universal healthcare" it would actually require massive deregulation and decentralization from what we currently have.

Trump will go down in history as the greatest troll of all time. He'll never be outdone.

I'm honestly at a loss here anons, I have no idea what Trump is planning. I know it's jew york times, but I'm just assuming he's letting them think what he wants.

Nah. I, and many others, believe this was his plan all along to throw Ryan out with this disaster of a plan. This whole process has been Ryans doing while shutting out conservative groups who were solely elected on the promise of repealing and replacing niggercare. This bill failed because if bad leadership on Ryans part at no fault of Trump who was trying to work with the conservative groups.

Everyone who is interested in this out to tune into Hannitys radio show tomorrow to get the picture of what im talking about. I know, Hannitys a shill, I get it but he's covered this plan thoroughly and has shit on Ryan the whole time.

I believe that too, but the fact JYT is saying Trump is having second thoughts is throwing me for a loop. Are they lying? Are they close and they just don't know it? Did they take Trump's bait and are just making shit up?

why even bother paying attention to shit like this in the first place?

Also, Hannity is a self-professed and self-proven Trump supporter that's basically stuck his neck out defending Trump since the beginning. And he has a pretty good relationship with Trump. So if he's shitting on Ryan through the entirety of this bill…. Well, either he's about to find himself sorely disappointed in Trump for the first time like the rest of us or Trump's going to go 'fuck this' on Ryancare.

He's maneuvering to put this failure squarely on Ryan so he can be removed.

He is beginning to beleive.

HE'S REALLY GONNA PURGE RYAN ISN'T HE??

He'll win over more people. He won't veto it, though, I don't think. Trump said if the bill can't pass, they should just drop it. I don't think he's expecting it to pass. archive.is/2ppDW

The stream was live when the OP was made.

He kind of has no choice.

Its the fucking Times, user. Purely semitic trash. Get your mind right.

I understand that. It's just bugging me that they're saying something close to what I'd like to hear.

Lel. I got my lugenprsse mixed up. Either way. Fuck the NYT. Theyve been nothing but wrong the last 2 years.

He's gonna veto it and have Paul Ryan beheaded in the reflecting pool in front of the Washington monument.

Don't fucking tease me user.

Don't hand out dubs so easily, Kek, you get my hopes up.

It's being shaped up to where the other 26 or so republicans agree with it, just takes patience on our end.

Thats just fucking media in general. Thats why youre here. Thats why I'm telling you to throw nyt in the fucking trash. I mean, look at this shit.

www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/politics/fact-check-trump-misleads-surveillance-wiretapping.html?_r=0

user, I have already told you I'm aware of the Lugenpresse. I'm saying it's bugging me because this is the first time both myself and the press seems to want this bill to fail.

Lugenpresse think the bill failing is Trump's failure, in reality it'll be Ryan's and Trump can go "oh noooooooooooo that sucks…." when Ryan kills himself/resigns.

Thats exactly why they were pressing Spicer today at the briefing to acknowledge that if the bill failed, itd be on Trump. Spicer wasnt having it.

Spicer looked fucking pissed when he left the room too. Usually he looks so happy.

GIVE 'EM HELL, TRUMP!

check'd

I've never once liked that Trump put trust in Beautiful Blue Eyes Ryan, the guy has been trying to undercut Don for a long time now. I'm hoping that this ends in a "You're fired" verdict and someone with more real nationalist instinct gets put there instead.

Is there a new stream up? I cannot find one.

Disregard that. This went up a few minutes ago:

senate?

We need to bring back the economic structure that paid men enough to support an entire family.

yes

Why is this faggot treating this vote as a referendum on the ACA?
Ryancare is shit.

Is it just me or does he have a major pedo-voice going on?

somewhat, yes

They are voting on ordering the previous question; not on the bill, at the moment. The vote will last for 15 minutes.

Here we go, 15 minutes until Paul Ryan gets cucked.

Any word on when the vote will be? Unable to tune into the stream at the moment.

Oh it isn't time for the cucking I guess.

I think this afternoon.

archive.is/owpJx

Thanks. Damn, a while yet.

About this healthcare is a complete stupidity for me.
Why did they allowed Ryan of all people to make this healthcare?

Paul Ryan is King of the Cuckservatives. Whoever bends over and implodes the party the most gets special treatment.

>President Trump to House GOP: It's My Way or Obamacare Stays
archive.is/dVylS

Trump doesn't want to choose healthcare as the hill to die on. It's either to say that it was worked on (it was a campaign promise) so Trump can move on, or to purge Ryan, or both.

this is a House vote, not Senate

nevermind, apparently it is

Oops, sorry. Brain fart

actually, I think the youtube link is mislabeled

This should be a House vote

yea, I was confused too.

It was.

Shit OP, this is Ryan's bill, not Trump's.

Taking recorded vote.

it would've been a good thing to have the Senate kill this turkey instead of the House, but I don't care so long as it's dead…it's Ryan's baby anyways.

Wew Trump purging Kykean confirmed. That faggot opposed his own nominee. He has to go.

It might still make it to the senate.

I guess it needs 22 Republican "defectors" to be kill

Motion to reconsider is laid on the table.

They are now voting on a different bill.

What the fuck?

What the fuck is going on?

Eurofag here, stupid question: what's the difference between Trumpcare and Ryancare?

Ryancare is the half-assed bullshit under consideration right now. Trumpcare is what shitlibs want to call it instead.

"Trumpcare" Doesn't exist, Paul Ryan and the other Jews in senate wrote the current bill, so "Ryancare" is what most people are calling it.

If it passes will that hinder Trump?

Trump's been pushing for it, so who knows what he wants from it.

No, Trump's popularity is so high right now that it doesn't really matter. The freedom caucus is a jewish arm of the GOP. What you're seeing is growing pains of a cuck'd party being replaced by nationalist and populist. GOP and Dems are dead in a decade.

wtf is that webm?

Can't watch right now. What's the latest?

Oh hi Sean, always wondered if you were on full/pol/ on your time off

They are back to talking about the ACHA.
Stream is

What we have now is a youth tax. That said, Ryancare is a trainwreck.

checked

thanks

That second one was me last night but I feel strangely honored by this assumption.

MUH BOOMER TAX

Yes, it's a disaster if it passes. The whole fucking establishments wants this to pass to end him, the media are gleefull about it.

Trump is a fool if he lets this pass at this stage.

This plan is designed to fuck Trump, anybody who thinks it is good for Trump if it passes is retarded. It is not popular with anybody.

WEW LADS

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-24/white-house-said-to-prepare-to-blame-ryan-if-health-bill-fails

Please God let this fail.

Can someone key me in and tell me if this bill is dogshit or not?

It's dogshit.

It's absolute shit, it has higher taxes and penalties than ObamaCare. It's designed, if it passes, to screw over Trump and basically ensure Dems win in 2018-2020.

I really want to see this blow up in that cuck's face.

Watching Ryan try to appear as an ally of Trump in the last few weeks has been an unpleasant experience. Looking forward to Ryan getting blamed.

Nigger, Trump has been praising the shit out of this bill. He loves this bill. Why would Trump consistently praise and hope passes a bill designed to screw him over?

And don't give me that 6 million D chess bullshit.

Hi Ryan.

IT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN

northcrane.com/2017/03/24/rumors-if-ryancare-fails-trey-gowdy-may-replace-paul-ryan-as-speaker-of-the-house/

You can't deflect or deny in the age of the internet.

Sorry schlomo, you're getting lazy.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

axios.com/healthcare-bill-might-get-yanked-from-house-floor-2328191380.html

Stop being a hype fag, nothing is happening yet

Fucking make me faggot.

PAUL RYAN IS A HOMOSEXUAL

Okay, Trey Gowdy is no better than any other good goy GOP conservative. Yes he granted the bantz in terms of Obama but don't let that mask you to Gowdy's kosher side.

lol

not just saying Obamacare is a disaster, calling Ryancare "our" bill and saying it's "wonderful"

see

Yank This Bill
End Paul Ryan

>tweet only says Obamacare is a disaster
Nigger, can you read?

When the bill passes how will you feel then?

Wrong timeline fam.

Tornado incoming.

Whoops sorry wrong thread :/

SOMEONE EDIT A WARNER BROTHER'S CARTOON
and replace wily e. coyote with paul ryan and Trump as the road runner, and every "trap" that wily ryan tries to lay is "ryan care" and other shit, only to have it backfire on him. Infact, all GOP and dem/ lugenpresse attempts to stump trump is like watching an episode of wily e. coyote.

Trump wants this thing to pass. It's not a trap. Trump has even said that if it doesn't pass today, then he will leave ObamaCare as law of the land.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/325568-trump-tells-gop-to-take-it-or-leave-it-on-obamacare-repeal

As far as I saw the wording was "if it doesn't go in we will move on to other important issues" implying that Trump can come back to it once other things (like the wall) are finished.

RYAN IS AT THE WHITE HOUSE, TOLD TRUMP HE HASN'T THE VOTES

TRUMP IS MAKING HIM GO AHEAD LOL

WHY THE FUCK HAS TRUMP NOT PURGED RYAN YET?

These neocons will be the death of Trump if he actually trust them

Did President Trump do all of this just to show everyone that Ryan and the GOP cucks never had any intention nor the ability to repeal and replace Obamacare?

Of course he is. Spicer just finished the briefing, and several key things occurred.

This is such an obvious setup by Trump to fuck over Paul Ryan, it's laughable that no one else sees it.

why does anyone care about this shit?

GAS GAS GAS

Did you know Congress can pass a new Healthcare bill any time it wants?

Levin always sounds like he's about to die within the week.

Rush is saying the endgame is phase 2 and 3, while the HHS dude strips all the commie shit out of it.

frankly, it's drawing on a trust in Congress that just isn't there, deservedly so. Ryan getting shitcanned would've gone some ways to assuage that doubt.

If Trump could just EO the subsequent phases, I'd be much, much more comfortable with it, but that's not the case.

What's with this clown?

This is going to be a shit show. I expect President Trump to start talking about midterms to plant the idea of ousting anyone not on his side from day one.

A shit show where Trump wins no matter the outcome. I'm fucking ready.

The thing about this is, even if he supports it fully now and it passes, and his plan was to offer his support and watch it fail anyway to fuck over Ryan, he can still veto it later on.

If people call him a flip flopper he can just go on Twitter or something and say he got tons of complaints from the people about the bill and had a change of heart because of it.

Thanks Doc

Not to sound like Trudeau, but if he wins he loses. this shit has him as a one termer.

see

If he can purge them at midterms he could salvage it.
if he gets his SC pick(s) seated, I don't really give a shit what else happens

This nigger right here..

I thought mandate and penalties were removed.

Why the fuck is Trump Fucking up so hard. WTF IS THIS?!?

They are removed.

He thinks he's in a white country and he's white.

If the kikes realized he wants it to bomb in order to REMOVE CUCK, they'd actually pass it. He's gotta use reverse psychology on them while they're still in the "do the opposite of everything Trump says" phase.

Why are you this retarded? The past week has been nothing but statements about all of the concessions he made to house GOP and special interests to get the bill moving Whatever he wanted the bill to be is not what it is today. He's letting them butcher it in front of the entire country.

This whole thing is a reminder that Trump needs to be TOLD when shit is fucked, like when he changed his mind on immigration during the campaign and then came back hard after the backlash, just sitting there and not saying anything for fear of it looking bad is how the GOP will fuck him over.

What is this mook talking about?

This isn't bait and switch, Trump is the type of person to delegate, and wants it done timely. He has to pander to too many people and needs a strong base of people who are not just carrying water for him.

This bill is trash and should never have been backed by Trump in any form, if Ryan gets the fall that is lucky, and should be a lesson to him.

You really don't get it do you? Trump wins no matter what happens at this point, but Ryan has currently rushed to the White House to tell him that he doesn't have the votes, and Trump is making him go ahead anyways. He wants this to fail.

Didn't Trump get with Rand to write up a different Bill?

And the President can veto it out of spite.

I doubt it'll even get to that point.

Thats the Trap, he publicly stated that it would be easy for him to wait until obamacare collapses and demolish the ruins but that he owed it to the American people to work with congress to replace it earlier so that it didn't leave millions of Americans vulnerable.

It will fail and then he will not propose another until Obamacare fails at which point he can draft whatever he wants and it will pass 9/11 patriot act style.

All bills must go through the President before they can become law. Congress can overturn a veto, but that's pretty rare.

BILL NYE THE CUCKOLD GUY

CLOWN BTFO

He's saying that congress won't pass it.

ObamaCare has been going steady for 7 years. how long before it crumbles?

Obamacare was designed to collapse in Hillary's presidency and replaced with single payer. It will collapse relatively soon, 2 years I think.

So, how common is it for a president to veto a bill like this? Hasn't Trump already voiced his support for it?

I am a bit lost with all this healthcare shit.

Read the thread.

Its ok, there's a lot of smoke and mirrors stuff going on.

>Trump forces a vote as soon as he reasonably can before these definitely not bribes take place

This is my 88d chess explanation for whats occuring

What the fuck is going on in the house? This is sounding like the British parliament, its a goddamn circus.

It's going down, the medical stock investors right now are predicting RyanCare gonna flop. Special interest going full panic mode that Ryan could be politically ruined after this.

HOLY FUCK this cunt is delusional

OOK OOK OOOOOOK OOGA OOK OOK CLICK CLICK BUZZ [Chimp Screeching]

I thought the ape in a wig was going to start tearing its clothes off and chimp naked throughout the chamber.

This shit sounds like a bad lawsuit ad that you see on TV

TRUMP FUCKING LOSES IF THIS PASSES YOU RETARD

Like one term type of fuck up.

This 'age tax' line is the worst. Fucking old ass boomer niggers use the system so much more and expect to pay less to sustain it even after it's come to the current point due to their having been doing that for decades already.

>being this jewish
I'm really glad I'm not you.

God forbid a boomer doesn't get their feeble ancient body's life extended by 2 months at the expense of millions of tax dollars.

This guy gets it.

They want Trump to eat this bowl of shit and call it Trumpcare. Guess what, if it passes it's Trumpcare and that is the stick he will get for the next four years as this trash is torn to shreds.

Stream anyone? Thanks in advance.

No shit, now shut the fuck up, let the men discuss how Trump is fucking over Ryan, and read the thread so you can be informed.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZuOcESqITI

It would be fine if fucking illegals weren't fucking seen as untouchable. Ridiculous, the old cunts have at least fucking paid all their life.

Until he says it, there's no reason to assume.

The 4 hour Kvetch-a-thon is almost over. Finish baking your tendies and use the bathroom now.

Filtered Ryan. Enjoy your career going down the tubes.

Nigger you are pretending if it passes Trump wins, I'm telling you that is obviously retarded, so correct your shit or fuck off.

Of course Ryan looks like shit if it fails, but to say that was the plan from the start is fucking idiotic.

Pussy.

It's not even going to pass congress you fucking idiot. Ryan rushed to the White House about an hour ago to tell Trump he didn't have the votes, and Trump made him go through with it anyway. Goddamn you're either too dense to belong here, or too impatient to read and understand what's happening.

Is it time to buy more guns yet?

It might be the plan as of the last few days knowing it was doomed. Trump got no support for it and is not going to own it, but that is not a plan from the start. He should never have been anywhere near this trash.

I know that you cunt because I'm the one who posted that first. You dumb fucking cunt, you said he wins BOTH WAYS.

Of course he wins both ways, but that doesn't even matter because it's not going to pass.

Fucking kill me.

I thought it was closing remarks. Fuck off with your colonoscopy garbage.

Posting from work, can't keep up now.

Damage report, please?

Just stop you idiot.

Ryan's in full panic mode because he doesn't have the votes needed, but Trump made him go through with it anyways.

Liberals fear mongering and using sobstories.

Nobody cares about saving rich people some money when the country is browning out around them.

Except there is no other way, you retard.

Pence is trying to get it passed, fucks sake, pull him out Trump.

No shit idiot, finish reading before posting.

C-SPAN livestream

c-span.org/video/?425937-1/search-216-votes-gop-health-care-bill-goes-wire&live

doing the right thing for their country is not my definition of cucked

liberals

Hmmmmm

Explain how he wins when this is his defining legislation you blithering kike (all healthcare acts are of the sitting President). This is literally his political coffin if it passes, and letting the GOP fuck you in the ass for their own sake is

So, after party thread if the bill passes and should a salt mine thread be made?

Make a salt thread either way. Cuckservative tears or liberal tears, it makes no difference to me.

Very well then

The blame will not lie on Trump. The constituency already hates Ryan and the Republicans in general. Trump will validly focus that backlash since he is not the legislative branch while the MSM screeches autistically to try and make us all hate Trump.

The republicans bear the fallout from this, not Trump. Meanwhile, he'll have great fodder to primary out Republican enemies as it will be on record how they voted against repealing Obamacare in 2018.

Wew lad.

Michigander?

Great, we gotta cover obese, spam gorging island savages too.

I'm sure you know better than Trump him self then user, since he wants it to pass.

Basically, this is how Trumpism begins to take official office in Congress.

Trump needs midterm or he is fucked, he can't do anything, and to blow your wad on this trash is a disaster for us, the bill is crap, he will lose midterms, and despite what you think he will take the blame, how could he not, he's the President.

Some of these worthless Islands need to go back and have their independence. Why the fuck do we even tolerate HAVAEE and "Literal who" Islanders?

It's gonna be good.

it's the military bases, stupid

I know better than the GOP and Trump should be above this. If it fails he has a blank slate and he literally should try and make radical change. Not let the GOP kill him off with another bailout for their kike friends.

Okay I get that, can't we just "relocate" all the gibs me dat water niggers somewhere else?

Wew, this guy just riled up the whole house.

GOGGLE IT

he's going to leverage this for maximum impact. this is the hill the GOPe cuckservatives die on.

I mean, I'm just not sure how you don't understand how Trump operates at this point. It's very well established. He's not blowing his load; he's giving the american people a full front blatant view of how the republicans in Congress are shit. He will start primarying people, and it will work. He's literally launching the swamp drain with this vote failing. That is why he's insisting. This doesn't work like any other administration. Never has. Catch up, user.

*Google

Wait, we aren't talking about keeping the lights on are we?

Ms. Fudge
hahahahahhahahaha

Fuck the Guamanians. They make a fortune just from our presence and we get to cover them.

No use convincing a leftypol fag user.

Yuck.

Anti-white detected.

Niggers never cease to make me vomit

What the fuck is this new age hippy shit?

A glimpse of what will soon be the past.

Oh hey, are they finally voting?

Is this your first time paying attention to politics in a year?

Kek willing

I fucking hope

reminder to filter and report all kek-cucks

FUUUUUU

Fair point, but after watching Holla Forums spaz out over lifting obama FCC rules in another thread to move them to the FTC instead, I feel like I need to explain this to legitimate people. Anons believed the MSM reporting of the FCC issue, and thought it was about letting ISPs sell private info. Probably just shills though on this.

Trips confirm.

SHE SOUNDS LIKE A TRANNY
also looks like one

Confirms what though? Are niggers soon to get the German Oven Treatment or is Obamacare BTFO.

Holy shit this negress's voice is like scraping chalk.

Why would that be a good thing? Why is it better to keep Niggercare?

back to your dead-endchan, faggot

Holy fuck, this nigress is making my ears legitimately hurt

I'd like to remind my colleague that he is FUCKING SCUM, and with that I yield the floor to one of our pet negressess who will say whatever we want.

Eyelashes..

Both.

BLAAARRRT BLAAAARRT BLAAAAAP BLAAAAP

WEW THIS NIGRESS

How about I filter you for being a namefag?

True it could be newfags, but I've noticed leftypol in threads the past couple days. It's not like it matters too much, you say the truth, they ignore it, and that's all you can do really.

see

This negro is making my soul vomit

Good

Did they just postpone the vote?

VOTE SUSPENDED
KEK

wut

yes
wew

*whistles*

Making a list, and checking it twice.

Filtered and reported, sodomite language-using nonce.

That last shegro must've stunned them.

That's nice, now go back to reddit. Filtered.

Holy shit go- uh guys

(Kvetches silently)

I suppose that makes sense.

RYAN YOU SNAKE

Paul Ryan must be literally shaking at this point.

Hey faggot, welcome to 2 weeks ago. We'll catch you up on today at the start of next month. Now, shut up.

immediately came to mind. This just makes him look even more like a bitch

Might as well post the current stream image.

Goddamn Trump must be feeling smug. How long until Gowdy has Ryan's job?

Someone is playing a very dangerous game of Chinky checkers

Who let that illegal in?

Stream link is dead here. Says it's deleted by the user.

Calling ICE

good channel

foxnews stream
youtube.com/watch?v=xf1237aRWwI

Man and Trump fucking told them to vote by 4PM their time, or else it was gonna stay on Obamacare. Holy fuck, Ryan just called Trump's bluff and fucked up tremendously.

They're replaying highlights on the c-span stream fyi.

c-span.org/video/?425937-1/search-216-votes-gop-health-care-bill-goes-wire&live

OFFICIALLY POSTPONED

postponed for how long?

Trump can survive Obamacare if it collapses, Ryan and the (((freedom caucus))) can not

POST YOUR FACE WHEN RYAN JUST GAVE UP HIS CAREER

Unclear. They are going to have an emergency meeting and tell people what's going on; then those reps will tell the press.

No to papists!

4pol Yes
8cucks No
Antifachan subhuman mongoloids will lose this and I for one can't wait to see your mental gymnastics.kek

Why do the hotpockets do it? How do they convince themselves they're hot shit for moderating a YouTube channel and narrative shaping?

What the fuck is going on?

youtu.be/mBmTdJ4XTfs?t=2m25s
WEW

Trump is winning. This will result in Trump winning.

What the fuck are you even saying you torshitter

I'm grinning so fucking hard right now. I can't believe Ryan just fell for Trump's trap, jesus christ what a retard.

Not surprising.

so other than the MSM and tumblr trying to meme "Drumpfcare", is anyone actually going to blame Trump for this failing?

There are D&C shills showing up. Check out this non-sequitur.

NO MERCY

Explain this "Trap"

Nigger I'm not following anyone. Trump is suppose to lose to win? I don't fucking get it anymore.

read the thread. I'm tired of explaining it over and over.

THE STREAM OF THE HOUSE IS LIVE AGAIN

double dubs checked

IT'S BACK

MR SPEAKER

The time for cucking is over.

If we assume (and again, these are assumptions) that Trump doesn't actually want this to pass, it could simply be he's making Ryan try and pass it, have it fail, so he can draft his own bill.

Keep in mind even if he supports it now, he can still veto it if it passes. It's a gamble that has no downside. Either Ryan fails or Trump blocks it even if it passes, and simply uses populist rhetoric to show that the people didn't want it anyway.

Because the Roman-Catholics who have for a while dominated the Supreme Court and the Congress, to include the current Speaker, have been sooooo good for the white people of this country…

Anons, I never thought I'd be this excited over a livestream of congress voting on a bill. This has been a ride, and I love you faggots. I'll see you on the other side when Ryan's declared dead.

Setting up any result as a win is the genius of Trump.

WHAT ARE WE BEING TOLD?

youtube.com/watch?v=xf1237aRWwI

17 min til ryan presser

Someone link the livestream, Op's link ain't working.

Is this a loop?

It's been pulled, and at Trumps request.

/watch?v=2ZuOcESqITI

Here you go

That Ryan is on the live version of The Apprentice.

Cuck Ryan speaking in 15 mins.

NO (((HATE SPEECH))) ALLOWED IN CHAT
kill yourselves

Welp Holla Forums, I'm confused as fuck.
Am I supposed to be rooting for this to pass or fail? I haven't been keeping up with this and this is the first I heard about it out of the blue.
As far as I can read if it fails Ryan gets the boot. Is that all I need to know?

WTF are you sperging about?

Fucking read the bill and make your own decisions you faggot.

I don't know what to think but I know that Trump hasn't been wrong on much so far. Maybe Trump is fucking with everyone and planning some uber 1488 dimensional chess move.

SOMEONE GIVE A FULL STORY ON WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

READ THE GODDAMN THREAD

You're supposed to be laughing at Trump making these Jews dance.

Ryan just got TRUMPED

Fox10 phoenix stream.

I'm rooting for a vote and a fail, just to oust King Cuck and make everybody eat shit when Obamacare implodes.

Not until he is replaced.

Just heard on FoxNews that Ryan told Trump he doesn't have votes so Trump said remove the vote and kill the bill - you failed, Ryan.

Fucking kike. Ryan is getting btfo.

The Bill is going to fail and Ryan is going the be dead politically.

Trump's going to use this to get rid of Ryan and then have Rand bring the real bill forward.

This is now a fucking dance thread.

That's what I don't get.
So Trump supports the bill, what of it? It's not HIS bill.

And that's all I care about. Both plans are fucking stupid, but so long as I'm not being forced to foot the bill for the retardation of the upper crust, that's all that matters.

So there was no "let it burn in flames and kick Ryan out" plan by Trump? if he pull it out than he really wanted this shit approved.

BIG GUY

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:42 section:2000ff-1 edition:prelim)

yahoo.com/news/house-republicans-let-employers-demand-100034946.html

arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/companies-want-employees-genetic-info-new-bill-lets-them-take-it-by-force/

youtu.be/CQaTa-BUmmU?t=4m31s

Ryan suicide stream when?

haha. there is no conspiracy. the bill died. cuckservitives failed. they have nothing, there is no back up. and surely america is not great today.

>>>Holla Forums

THE KIKE HAG

IT'S NOT!
TRUMP'S
BILL!

For fucks sake! When people called the ACA Obamacare, it was Obama's bill! This is ridiculous!

That's not Holla Forums, that's fact. The bill is dead.

That wasnt even Trumps bill.

I'm getting real fucking tired of explaining to people over and over why this is good for Trump and bad for Ryan.

HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR

PAUL RYAN OFFICIALLY A RIGHT WING EXTREMIST

SISTER SURVIVORS!

When will she die?

How excited should we be about this?

This is obviously too complicated for you.

lol, wtf? How can anyone say, with a straight face, that these nigs are the exact same species as white humans?

a horse gave its tail for that sheboon's hairdo

I believe that is from Chimpcongo. I leave here and that shit if freaky as hell.

Dubs confirm.

Trump will win!

Did RINOcare / Ryancare / Obamacare Lite (whatever….) pass?

Communism and socialism made this idea spread like the STDs that these concrete bonobos spread. Before race based science did make a lot sense and supported the idea that blacks are an inferior species of human.

WE GOT CARDS

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Just got here, btw….

read the goddamn thread.

NOW THEY ARE BRINGING PROPS

wew.

Oh thank god, we kept the downie who will never contribute fucking anything alive.

What if it was all according to Trump's plan?
By planting this ridiculous idea unto Ryan, telling him "Sure, go ahead, make your own healthcare". Including knowing what a slime globalist Ryan really is. So then, in knowing that Ryan has the capability of a blobfish that everything he does brings discord to the society.
Now after everyone saw the first glimpse upon his "new healthcare", with the revelation of being another "Obamacare 2.0", the GOP will become more annoyed for having such a waste of existence as the house speaker and slowly plotting to remove him.
No matter the outcome. If it passes then there will be a huge rift within the GOP and the only way to restore it is to remove Ryan if they wish to survive for 2018. And if it doesn't pass then Ryan will step down due to this huge embarrassment and failure.

Wait, is this on repeat? I swear I saw that sign earlier

Did they repeat it? Fox hasn't gone back to it and is still talking about it.

IRISH SLAVES

Wew, they're really trying to meme this hard.

Holla Forums dialogue right here.

HE CALLED COSTA
DOW SKYROCKETS

and how do you not consider that fucking retarded?

So it RINOcare / Cuckcare failed? That's GOOD!

It was a shitty shitty bill!

FREEDOM

You would understand if you weren't a redditor.

RYAN GOING INTO THE GAS CHAMBER RIGHT NOW

Will Ryan actually be purged? It was pulled and Trump has stated he doesn't blame Ryan. Am I reading fake news? How will this help?

RYAN HURRY UP AND GIVE US YOUR RESIGNATION SPEECH I HAVE TO GO TO WORK

I think that's a yes.

It's not a yes it's just Hitler dubs

Don't doubt Kek.

It begins.

kek answers

Nigger

Pelosi supposed to hold a press conference after Ryan per Fox jews.

Honest Question: Is it this simple?

Probably not, but that doesn't matter. The people want Ryan out.

You can't read them.

TRUMP JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S GOING TO WORK WITH DEMOCRATS TO PASS A HEALTHCARE BILL, HOLY SHIT

t. Fox Jews

Jesus, it's true.

tw itter.com/search?q=paul%20ryan&src=typd&lang=en

Gotta sauce us with claims like that user.

dubs confirm that it is that simple
RYAN OUT

Classical faggot digits, right there. Kek is great and his numbers are well placed.

Hold on, it was announced on RSB

Where user

who the fuck cares about that hag?

It's being announced on this stream

If they were dubs, you would say kek doubts me. Quit being a faggot.

Should be good for keks though. She's barely in control of her faculties.

>>>Holla Forums

Fox is reporting President Trump will be making a statement on this today.

Dubs says your a faggot.

Be funny if she died live on air

it would be nice if she had a seizure and/or shit herself during the speech

go to your home faggot.

Good god, why couldn't he have said "Ryan", or "Rand". Now I'm just gonna have to wait and see.

I heard it too.

MORE CARDS

Was that reporter guy that Lou Dobbs was falling all over sucking his dick yesterday. The guy with the glasses.

So close, user. Maybe you should stop shitposting on a politics board.

That's a stream on repeat.

I can triple confirm, heard it on one of the streams.

Shoop dead niggers on the cards

What, really?
God dammit. That's what I get for not being around earlier in the day.

All they said is that he'll be delivering remarks in about an hour user, unless you have inside info, I don't believe you.

Would be fucking hilarious if Trump cucked the cuckservatives while simultaneously BTFOing anybody who calls him a divider

WEW

Then where the fuck is the real live stream?

Best timeline, boot Paul Ryan too!

Refer to what costa the cuck just tweeted user

It's over.

Fox dummy.

88d chess confirmed

AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE DONE RYAN YOU'RE FUCKING DONE

This was all a keikaku to fuck over Ryan. Trump gave this clusterfuck of a healthcare bill all the support in the world and most likely personally assured Ryan it would pass. But Trump knew it had no chance in hell and it'd be the hill Ryan would die on.

Anybody with a shred of common sense knew this thing would fail. Trump's job was to snow Ryan into thinking it wouldn't and set him up for the worst failure of his career,

YOU JUST GOT 1488D'D ON MOTHERFUCKER

HAHAHA

He's crashing healthcare with no survivors.

There we go. So, I guess it's just the usual, meaningless chaos, until it all goes pop, then, he picks up the pieces.

Turn on C-SPAN, Rat Ryan is holding a press conference.

Wew

youtu.be/5NZkZP320tg for the paul ryan waiting stream and texas hat spam

How? they will not accept anything but entitlements to niggers, spics and illegal trash and still claim victory over him even they ever approve anything led by Trump. There could be a grand strategy behind this mess but FOR NOW it makes Trump and the entire GOP look incompetent and pathetically weak.

RYAN IS GONNA HAVE TO COMMIT SUDOKU FOR THIS ONE

HOW WILL CUCKSERVATIVES EVER RECOVER

RYAN ON

And I'm proven wrong, and I'm sorta glad, because danm that sounds like amazing foresight by Trump

Thought: What if that was the plan from the beginning? Undermine Ryan with his gay little Obamacare 2.0, get him out in 2018, get the Obamacare replacement that you actually wanted, and get legitimacy from working on the otherside of the aisle by making a deal

88D chess folks

Retard.

The debate is over. The bill is dead. Next up is a statement from cuckboi Ryan on the Fox stream.

CUCK RYAN CONFERENCE LIVE NOW!!!

RYAN IS ON

DOING BIG THINGS IS HARD

t. Paul "Cryin" Ryan

That's a big if, fag boy.

Thanks.

JUST

It's literally nothing.

PAUL RYAN IS SUGARCOATING THIS MESS
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU RYAN

He's not going to resign his position. The Senate will have to vote him out.

Ryan's fucking done.

He's getting the gas for sure

The House*

CHECKED
RYAN GET OUT

Waifu posting?

checked

If Paul Ryan's plan can't pass, neither can Rand Paul's.

That's not the point, they want Ryan out.

Except that's the case, and also not an argument.

Trump's set to speak today too. I wonder what he has to say.

YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ANYONE FAG, TRUMP DID!
THIS GODDAMN BASTARD
MAY KEK DOOM HIS SOUL

The only option is to wait for Obamacare to self destruct. Their plan was for that to happen, and then reign in single payer since everyone would be clammering for a solution under Hillary. She'd be the hero. Interesting to see what happens with this.

If Trump is really willing to work with Dems on a healthcare bill than we will get Obamacare 2.0, but much stronger this time. Conservatives are so fucking stupid.

The President can't pull a bill out of the House.

Confirmed for doom. Enjoy, fukboi

HIS FACE IS SO CUCKED HAHAHAHA

HE'S FUCKED AND HE KNOWS IT

Kek

You think they decided to let it implode?

FUUUUUUUU

Wasn't his decision to pull it though, Trump made the call, Ryan was willing to let this thing fail to let Trump take the bullet, now he's getting grilled and has to deal with it.

No shit, Paul lel

(Checked)

He's fucked. There is not greater display of ineffectiveness, even with the support of the executive on your plan.

nice

Alight, so how many votes in the House to repeal Ryan?

This. They can't shift the blame on democrats this time. Ryan has to face the music.

Oldfag here
I agree with this.
These idiots and especially NB idiot Ryan do not seem to understand how shared risk works.

Trump threw Ryan under the bus like he deserved. Ryan need out!

You mean remove him from his position as Speaker of the House?

Yes. In fact, Trump talked about this before.. how it would be politically more advantageous to simply let it collapse, but he wanted to help stop the burden to the people before it got to that point. Well, not he's forced to simply wait until the public is clammering and wishing they'd have taken this plan. Trump will not only be able to pass an even better plan, but be able to primary out those that kept obamacare around.

This is a win, but it's hard to see for many people potentially. The genius of Trump is that he sets himself up to be able to win the larger war no matter what happens.

Sweet 2 more years of obamacare.

Firing squad.

Let me try and understand this as a nonburger, assuming it was Trumps plan/calculation that this bill fails, he can now rub into everyone's faces that he tried to prevent the impending catastrophe of obamacare imploding. And now hes also free to make his own bill on his own terms because i believe no one can make a new healthcare without the presidents approval, right? So basically sooner or later everyone and their mothers will come begging for a new bill and swallow whatever Trump proposes.

Is that right?

Yes.

Plus he gets rid of another cuckservative.

Under today's House rules, any member can propose a resolution to remove the speaker, and that proposal can get to the floor pretty quickly. All it needs to pass is a simple majority. But that's where things get complicated. The other party has a large block of votes too, and how they'll vote is unpredictable.

Has never happened in US history so far.

No, the Pres. can not make legislation.

This, and Trump isn't taking the bullet, He put in the most work and effort trying to get votes, Ryan did jack shit, and in all likelihood was going to try and pin the blame on Trump if it didn't go through. It's Ryan's head that's on the chopping block now and he can't do anything about it politically.

You know what's really strange? The Speaker of the House doesn't even need to be a member of Congress. Anyone, literally, can be Speaker.

sounds accurate to me. he gets to "negotiate" from a position of power when niggercare implodes

I'd say you're insane. But…the last two years has proven me otherwise.

Fuck it. I'll do it. Sign me up Trump if you're reading this. Kek

Trump let Ryan jump off the cliff on this. Now Trump and work in background without Ryans bullshit to get best parts in place and you will see a new plan after Tax reform.

Now its time to watch the Dems spout their shit about winning with the Niggercare about to fail. It is a double Trump move.

Excerpt from Trump's 2000 book, "The America we Deserve"

Trump can't select a Speaker, it's entirely up to the House. Just go on up to DC and throw your hat in the ring.

that fag is really retarded. this is a huge fucking win for millions of people across the US.

ryan is a kike so hitler dubs means he's getting ovened

didn't mean to quote.

THE BILL IS DEAD

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ANONS?

Nah I'll pass. Holla Forums is way more fun than soh

He is replaced by a Protestant-Christian, maybe a Presbyterian to honour the President or an Anglo-Saxon to honour the special relationship and the U.S. historical legacy.

On this? Nothing. The Affordable Care Act remains law of the land. Maybe now they'll move on to the wall.

Rand Paul should step up and take Ryan out as speaker. Even Rubio or El Ratto could do it as well.

DO IT FAGGOT

88d chess
Trump has allowed ryan to hang himself in public
Whilst saying "it's not paul's fault"
Behind the scenes, Trump had an army of untraceable twitterbots ready to press for ryan's resignation or firing

I think it would be fun to troll the shit out of the country, if only for a day.

Trump can't oust the Speaker. Seriously, ya'll need to stop with that shit.

It doesn't change the fact that ryan's career is over.

If Ryan steps down, they'll probably elect either Kevin McCarthy or Steve Scalise.

OBAMACARE WILL SELF DESTRUCT AND THE NATION WILL BE CLAMMERING FOR ANYTHING TO STOP THE HURT
even dems

Trump will be slowly preparing an even better plan. Dems will even vote for it because their shitty constituents will be completely unable to afford anything regarding Obamacare, and dying off.

Trump always talked about how much leverage he'd have if he just waited for Obamacare to fail naturally. It was set up to fail, so Hillary could reign in single payer. It's going to fail. Everyone is going to hate it in a year or so. Not just republicans.

At that point, Trump will be able to do anything he wants. Meanwhile, he has achieved fodder to primary out whatever Republican he wants that didn't get on board with this. The only downside is that he didn't get to save the people from the bullet heading their way.

HE WANTED TO AND TOOK THIS SACRIFICE TO TRY
that will become clear.

get out newfag

while technically correct you overlook the fact that he can indeed propose it and he is the one who decides to sign it or veto it.

its a massive Trump win without doing anything but backroom meetings with the folks who are ready to deal on other items.

Niggercare will fail soon.

Both sounds gooooood user. Maybe I will , got nothing better to do. Also I'm the luckiest fucker I know.

This is acceptable as long as his policies are also good.

But he sort of can by giving him just enough rope to hang his political career, think about it like this, Ryan had the majority in both houses of congress and the President's support, Its not the president's Job to get votes for the House's bills, and yet he still basically did Ryan's job for him anyway

How does that make Ryan look when it all goes up in flames? How does it make Trump look that he was actively trying to save this thing? Basically Trump comes out on top because despite the fact that the bill was shit, it looks to everyone on the outside that Trump was putting the work in while Ryan was dragging his feet.

Not necessarily. He didn't resign, so he must think he's doing fine. In the entire history of Congress, no Speaker has been removed while serving. Speakers have resigned, but none have actually been kicked out of their position.

Also, even if Ryan is removed from his position, he's still a Congressman.

He just said exactly what Trump has put out, he's a bitch now.

These fags are gloating as their niggercare implodes.

It's the same thing with saying trump will never be president. In a month they will not be laughing.

KEK! They are going to loose seats now. They know it needs reforms and make the law survive. Now they have played themselves into a hole where they fall into and cannot get out.

Did we win?

Nothing, they are moving on to taxes.

Christ, I'm not looking forward to hearing these degenerates squawking about their alleged great victory over the evil Drumpf.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Did Trump pull some 4D chess?

Should be be some more great soundbites in the coming months as premiums continue to go through the roof.

So when does Obamacare implodes?

Already is, 40% expected increase this year.

That was a close call. Now fuck Paul Ryan in the cuckshed and don't ever let the GOP do anything again. They are scum.

Trump speaking now

Multidimensional chess or not, what is painfully clear is how the "GOP" is willing to self-implode. Constantly standing against non-issues and turning right-wing agenda into globalism. Wasn't for this (((willingness)) we wouldn't have a "two-party" system as right-wing politics would dominate America. At least President Trump knows how to benefit from it and oust the perpetraitors who would back such a neocohen bill…

Trump: Obamacare will explode, it's going to have a very bad year.

The lolberg faction will sacrifice everything for their ideology.

Nice, distancing already to allow blame on the shit house republicans and Ryan.

Trump paraphrased: Schumer and Pelosi own Obamacare and it will explode.

Both of these are true, the bill was total shit, but the lolbergs will seemingly stonewall their own party if they have to, and seem fairly able to do so

moussad agent?

Yeah, I'll bet.

love it

Not alotta loyalty for a hired speaker.

This. My mother is a lolberg and we got into a fight when I went home about how she's willing to let white children suffer and have no future because she didn't want to be mean.
Her response?

They were right, this is GOP fucking garbage. I don't think muh free markets means anything to them, it's all just a kike shakedown.
We either have Government Healthcare or a free market system, this is trash,

Those size poster pictures aren't cheap. Can you imagine how much the 500x government pays for them, out of your taxes? All so some dumb nigger can use them to act like a fucktard for 5 minutes and then throw them in the trash?

It's true too, they have literally no other options and they can't pin the blame on trump if they were going to deny the only solution he was putting out

AHAHAAAHAHAHHAA
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Good presser here from Trump, playing it well. He's happy, otherwise he wouldn't be able to contain himself.

But Pence looks gutted lel

Pence looking irritated. Needs to apply some voltage to degenerates as a stress reliever.

Trump's actually going accelerationist.

Who's this retard on Fox 10, 'unfouded claims against Obama', stupid cunt.

Jesus fucking christ. Spoiler that shit. Also, checkin' um.

Pence doesn't know the plan yet

Checked!

Trump knows what he's doing.

Ryan's done.

Doesn't even need to, Obamacare was imploding one way or the other, in all likelihood Trump was hoping that Ryan's retarded little plan would fail from the start so that he could kill two birds with one stone

he is Ryan buddy and help creating this shitty bill, it's his loss too.

Checked

Checked

This, Trump is probably pissed at Pence for going along with this bill that was doomed to fail

Double checking.

I wouldn't want to be a queer walking around the white house today

Pissed or grateful to Pence for helping him lead Ryan off a cliff?

So there we go

archive.is/YxcBj

(Check'd)

When they start talking about the evil of White Genocide–massive third-world immigration followed by "assimilation" to destroy the white GENOtype in every white country–then I will feel sorry for them.

They just lost 2018. Holy fucking shit.

It's going to be one historic smug face when the dems come crawling to him with their plans to fix Obamacare.

Not only that, he gets to do what he really wanted: tax reforms.

Yep. Meanwhile he's figured out the dynamics of how everyone operates in the House, and likely Senate. His skills have become refined for DC. All his enemies will fall. Republican or Democrat.

I don't want to even come close to entering LARPing tier posting, but does this help his odds of removing the corrupt?

accusing everyone of coming from reddit.

Ryan's career just ended, so yes, we're seeing it.

Well, there goes Paul Ryan political career. Gowdy incoming…

But will the Senate vote Ryan out?

Nope. He pulled out by a fag.

Criminally underchecked 1488 get

God please give us Gowdy.

Elaborate.

So can we get Paul Nehlen as Speaker?

Didn't he become a straight up Holla Forumsack?

Many cuckservatives and good goy GOP members are going on a little trip this summer

SUMMARY OF TODAY
The democrat party is even more dead today than it was yesterday. Obamacare will fail. Trump tried to save the people from it. The democrats refused to help. The democrats will be fucking their base hard as Obamacare spirals out of control. The democrat party RIP in peace.

Trump will be able to pass whatever he wants at that point.

Pretty much

You a lower people's healthcare premiums and hospital bills by having ICE pick up illegals at hospitals.

Not now Iron Ann

Trump just handed Dems an armed grenade while simultaneously destroying one of the biggest traitors in his own party. Ryan has just lost a shitload of credibility and political capital today.

It'd be a relatively immediate effect as in a few months for prices to adjust. Hospitals aren't eating the costs of illegals. They're passing the costs onto those that pay. It would also help alleviate expenses of medicare and medicaid.

So what did Ryan do? I was at work. I know that slimy fuck was just waiting to stab Trump in the back.

Be ineffective and unable to get his bill off the launching pad in his own house while owning the House, Senate, and Executive.

He's fucked.

And now so are the dems when Obamacare explodes.

Trump must have had this in mind the moment he said "Hey Paul, why don't you write up a bill? I'll support it. Love you! We're friends!"

Trump was too calm in that address to reporters afterwards; this was planned to some degree from the get-go. Especially with the way he kept talking about Ryan failing to do his job, and how Trump himself didn't like parts of it, even as he responded to question with things like "I'm not going to elaborate; Ryan's a good guy". You don't keep repeatedly reminding others of someone's failures after lightly praising them if you aren't actually trying to tank them. Hard.

Now we just have to ride out the explosion that is full ObamaCare implementation and collapse in the next year or two, in order to get the deal we really want with no bullshit. And boot Ryan the fuck out of Congress.

Is there a run down of what the bill was? I never kept up on specifics so I got no clue.

Just as the controlled opposition RINOs intended. They NEVER undo policies that shift us to the left when the Democrats impose them. The Dems impose shitty Commie ideas, the GOP says they'll undo them, then when they have a chance they trot out intentionally bad bills that are designed to fail and use that failure to spread the idea of "it's now permanent, roll over and accept it. Stop fighting it." into people's minds. Then the Dems push further left, rinse and repeat.

This will be the end of opposing Obamacare, just as Ryan intended it to be. From now on the only discussions of healthcare policy you'll hear are pushes to further move us to a Communistic government takeover of the whole healthcare industry, because Ryan did his job and did what cuckservatives always do: help cement every single left wing policy the Dems implement, then help purge the thought of being able to do anything about it ever again from the People's minds with these orchestrated failures.

Trump needs to use the bully pulpit to get people like Ryan ousted, and remake the GOP in his image. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be interested in that.

Let's pretend Ryan gets the boot or resigns. Who would likely be candidates for the next Speaker of the House?

ME

Trump is fine with the shitty bill failing because now when the economy collapses he can rightfully blame Obama

In actuality the RINOs get wrecked and in 2018 they'll be replaced through primaries AND there'll be 30 new Trump-loyal House and Senate members, rather than just the actual new 10 Senate members.

Dems are gone lose BIG LEAGUE in 2018 but the primaries will determine whether there'll be 60 RINO's in the Senate or enough loyalists to create a Trump-caucus based on a populist agenda.

no wonder Trump is cutting their funding

Not likely, but Steve King would be nice. Anyone who isn't 100% cuck would be an improvement.

Papist detected.

AHAHAHA!

Hi reddit.

April 15 is just around the corner. A lot of white people are going to pay enormous fines, and a lot of people are going to drop their plans this year and pay bigger fines next year. This is bullshit. There wasn't even a vote so people could remember which so called Republicans voted to keep Obamacare. Why not declare martial law already?!

The silly libertardian speaks.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWWWWNNNN!!!

give him the JUST cut

He was actually mocking the idea, saying that not passing this law is so unjust, that they might as well enact martial law. I'd be for martial law if it were done to enforce laws against anti-whites that would stop White Genocide from continuing, however. But this other user. is just being silly.

I wanted it to pass.

timesunion.com/news/medical/article/The-Latest-Trump-makes-last-minute-health-care-11022490.php

The Congressional Budget Office said Thursday that the new version would reduce federal shortfalls by $150 billion over the next decade. That's $186 billion less than the original bill.

The deficit reduction figures dropped mostly because the updated measure has additional tax breaks and makes Medicaid benefits more generous for some older and disabled people.

The office says the updated legislation would still result in 14 million additional uninsured people next year and 24 million more in a decade.

Average premiums for people buying individual coverage would still rise over the next two years compared to current law, but then fall.

That is why you fail.

This is why you should be gassed.

user…

He should be deported back to the Republic of Ireland.

I hope you're right. One too many dimensions of chess for me.

As long as you have taken on the right identity–which is Anglo-Saxon in the United States–then all you must do is follow your identity and then a papist Republican-Irishman is not your friend, user.

Looks like you were right
t.co/JSEFqYjUZD

FUCKING CALLED IT

You have to have a real appreciation for strategy and tactics to fully grasp and understand. Paul Ryan has been a thorn in Trump's side since the primary and has been looking forward to getting rid of trash Ryan. Ryancare being in place as a trap for trump was the perfect opportunity for Trump to make ryan spring the trap on himself.