Attention Lads Itsgoingdown...

Attention Lads Itsgoingdown.org is hosting a Soros funded protest againt the Trump Maga March Nationwide they are using the hashtag #disruptmaga on Twitter , Instagram and have Facebook events

Can you please spam this hashtag as well as mass reporting events etc.

I hope to see some of you Lads Shitposting IRL this saturday as well magamarch.org/

Nationwide Pro-Trump March this Saturday the 25th be there

personal army, etc.

Knowing the communists in America, they're sure to disrupt their own event and get police to shut it down and arrest a bunch of them anyway. Although I'm sure the media will have a field day with it.

Yeah they already have infighting where they said to eachother if your gonna be peaceful and cooperate with cops dont come

thanks for the image :D gonna use that

I'm going with a whole host of people. You'll notice us. trust me

I clicked a couple of the kikebook links. Most 404d and the one that worked had 3 people going.

Pretty weak support unless this literally just went online.

They march every fucking weekend and still don't have a straight answer as to what the fuck they are actually protesting.

Nobody is even paying attention to these shitty protests anymore.

don't you burgers have the bike viking brigade?

Is there any proof they are Soros? I assume they ahve some big money backers, but haven't seen proof of it. They claim to brijg in enough donations to keep a full staff for the website full time, which would probably not come from your average commie neet.

They always say that, until they are getting their asses kicked, then they call for the police to protect them.

to the philly location? dm me on IG phillymaga

its grassroots mostly organized through facebook groups but its nationwide spread out around cities and towns

Are you kidding me ?
Trump is a racist, sexist xenophobic fascist !
Are you kidding me ?

This forced meme needs to die.

So like 15 faggots will walk down the street in pussyhats and fishnets?
Daily reminder to any antifa lurking, you're yuge faggots and 30 nazis beat the shit out of 100 commies.

Whats stopping us from infiltrating?

Remember to bring a gun with you if you're planning to go, assuming you live in a pro-funz state.

I went to the last march4Trump and anons would not believe how accurate this picture is.

ITS COMMIE BASHING TIME

I think I'm gonna go to the Sacramento march.

Anyone else here?

Take care, fam. Remember what happened last time.

Thanks, we'll be on the lookout for that midget filipino commie cunt.

OMG which camo should I wear now that the seasons are changing? Should I bring the AK or AR? How many extras rounds? Decisions, decisions.

that one with the glasses on the right looks like john oliver

It's a Halfchan meme, I guess it kinda eluded them that most all countries with stan at the end are ME shitholes.