Are the following quotes genuine? If they are, they are surprising since they clearly contradict Mein Kampf

Are the following quotes genuine? If they are, they are surprising since they clearly contradict Mein Kampf.

942, June
It angers one to think that, while in other parts of the globe religious teaching like that of Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an undeniably broad basis for the religious-minded, Germans should have been duped by a theological exposition devoid of all honest depth.

4th February 1945
to tell the truth, I feel much more sympathetically inclined to the lowliest Hindu than to any of these arrogant islanders (Britain).

7th February 1945
In them (Asians), the white races have imposed their will by force, and the influence they have had on the native inhabitants has been negligible; the Hindus have remained Hindus, the Chinese have remained Chinese, and the Moslems are still Moslems. There have been no profound transformations, and such changes as have occurred are less marked in the religious field, notwithstanding the tremendous efforts of the Christian missionaries, than in any other. There have been a few odd conversions the sincerity of which are open to considerable doubt-except, perhaps in the case of a few simpletons and mentally deficients. The white races did, of course, give some things to the natives, and they were the worst gifts that they could possibly have made, those plagues of our own modern world-materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism and syphilis. For the rest, since these peoples possessed qualities of their own which were superior to anything we could offer them, they have remained essentially unchanged.

colonization is not an activity which Germans feel called upon to pursue, Germany should never make common cause with the colonizing nations and should always abstain from supporting them in their colonial aspirations.

13th February 1945
"Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

14th February 1945
Never, at any price, should we have put our money on France and against the peoples subjected to her yoke. On the contrary, we should have helped them (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Ivory Coast, Sudan, Guinea, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Upper Volta, Togoland, Chad, Oubangui-Chari, Congo, Cameroon, Madagascar, Lebanon, Syria ) to achieve their liberty

17th February 1945
Had we been on our own, we could have emancipated the Moslem countries dominated by France; and that would have had enormous repercussions in the Near East, dominated by Britain, and in Egypt. But with our fortunes linked to those of the Italians, the pursuit of such a policy was not possible. All Islam vibrated at the news of our victories. The Egyptians, the Irakis and the whole of the Near East were all ready to rise in revolt. Just think what we could have done to help them, even to incite them, as would have been both our duty and in our own interest! But the presence of the Italians at our side paralysed us; it created a feeling of malaise among our Islamic friends, who inevitably saw in us accomplices, willing or unwilling, of their oppressors. For the Italians in these parts of the world are more bitterly hated, of course, than either the British or the French. The memories of the barbarous, reprisals taken against the Senussi are still vivid. Then again the ridiculous pretensions of the Duce to be regarded as The Sword of Islam evokes the same sneering chuckle now as it did before the war. This title, which is fitting for Mahomed and a great conqueror like Omar, Mussolini caused to be conferred on himself by a few wretched brutes whom he had either bribed or terrorized into doing so. We had a great chance of pursuing a splendid policy with regard to Islam. But we missed the bus, as we missed it on several other occasions, thanks to our loyalty to the Italian alliance!

18th February 1945
He (Roosevelt) had done all in his power to provoke the Japanese…they (America) were more obsessed than ever with the idea of the Yellow Peril.

24th February 1945
Had Fate so willed that the President of the United States during this critical period were someone other than Roosevelt, he might well have been a man capable of adapting the American economy to the needs of the twentieth century and of becoming the greatest President since Lincoln.

2nd April 1945
I am sure that the Japanese, the Chinese and the peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France, in spite of the fact that we are related by blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia802609.us.archive.org/31/items/TheTestamentOfAdolfHitler/TOAH.pdf
archive.is/1n1qE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Genoud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Setting yourself up for failure. Do your own homework or live bound to be deceived.

I had no idea the belief in noble savages went back that far.

I have done my research but I can't find anything on their authenticity.

I'm personally troubled by them though because I had no idea Hitler valued Asians as equal to whites, a belief which is obviously false when you look at Asian characteristics. I'm surprised because I have read sections in Mein Kampf where he clearly says that whites are superior. That's why I'm really curious if he means what he says here or if this is Bormann making things up.

This can be inferred from the vision for European colonial/global detente. The Eternal Anglo was viewed as an important partner against Communism. Same for Karl Househoffer's time as the German representative to Japan and Himmler's statements on the subject. But the phrase "honorary aryan" is indeed a Mandela Effect shenanigan, – "Aryans of the East" is the phrase actually made in most of these types of references not made to individuals.

Why did the Greater German Empire ally with the Greater Japanese Empire?
Which was translated by?

There's no room for translation error. He clearly states in Mein Kampf that there are three types of races: the culture creators, culture maintainers, and culture destroyers. It's clear he says that the first group are Aryans and that Asians are within the second group.

The alliance with Japan was primarily for pragmatic reasons. Hitler needed a country to attack Russian from the East.

Additionally, the Germans clearly saw Japan as distinct from China and other Asian countries and, in fact, some of them said that the Japanese had some Nordic blood.

Hitler never discriminated against any other race on nation, except the Jews and he never stated that in Mein Kampf, he merely believed that the races and nations should be separate and free in search for their destiny.

Anyone who thinks that Hitler hated Asians or Africans is a retard.

You have a Jewified version of Mein Kampf, friend.

It's not so much hate as the acknowledgment of inferiority and the existence of a racial hierarchy.

I wasn't aware Hitler was an egalitarian cultural relativist.

They don't, but its important to point out that Mein Kampf was written in 1925.
Well they have better food… Joke aside Germany did everything it could to force Britain into making peace and they refused every time. Hitler could have destroyed London with chemical weapons, but he didn't. Since the war over Britain was lost in 1941 and the British supported the Soviets with men and material afterwards, it is logical that he regretted that he didn't do it.
Germany had no interest in colonies since Bismarck, because they knew that with the exception of the natural resources these colonies were worthless, a drain of money and a way for subhumans to flood your country. They got some only to not be left out of the race for Africa and so other empires could not interfere with their trading routes, but they basically gave no shit when they lost them after WW1. So why should Hitler care about making colonies or helping countries that are colonizing? His dream was to have the most awesome nation inside Europe, why should he want some shithole at the other side of the world?
Germany is the strongest country in Europe period. The only way that other European countries could and can stand against it, is because they made and make use of their holdings and connections outside Europe. If Germany could have created an uprising against colonialism during WW2, it would have forced the other European powers to capitulate. This is part of the reason the Germans look down at the US intervention in both world wars, in the end they were just another force of foreigners used by the Jews and their puppets to prevent the natural order of Europe.
Its the brotherhood of oppressed peoples. What did the Asians and Germans have in common during Hitlers time? They were all oppressed by the Allied countries. What value have a France, Britain, Russia or the USA as "European brothers", when they are controlled by the Jews?

After doing some more research, I see that a lot of the quotes here, especially the one where he says that the chinese and japanese are "superior," are from a non-authentic source. If that is the case then Hitler's true opinions on this subject matter are the same as before: namely that aryans are superior to asiatics even though asiatics are better than the other races.

(checked)

Most of the above was written by the Fuhrer in the last days of the war inside his bunker. He had a lot of time to reflect on things since then.

He really regretted allying with the Italians btw.

Most of these (or maybe all, I didn't check each one) are from "Hitler's Table Talks". There's an article at archive.is/1n1qE that talks about whether or not the Table Talks are authentic, it says the original German version was notes written down by two guys who hung out with Hitler, Heinrich Heim and Henry Picker. But it says they would write from memory the morning after talking to him in the evening, and in some cases go back and edit what they wrote down later, so it isn't his exact words, it could be the gist of what he was saying but you'd have to trust Picker and Heim's memories on that. And the site also says the English version was translated from a French translation by a guy named François Genoud, who owned Picker and Heim's notes and refused to let others see anything other than his own translation, and apparently he inserted a few fake entries of his own in there. But the article does claim that a historian who's been studying this concluded that Genoud didn't just forge the whole thing, that the original German version did come from the memories of Picker and Heim:

The article I linked to in says the "Last Testament of Adolf Hitler" may just be a forgery made by that French guy François Genoud:

You should take Hitler's Stalingrad Speech as the cut-off point. Everything that came after has a high probability of being a forgery or at least lies mixed with some truths to obfuscate Hitler's real intentions/ideas/philosophy.

doesn't seem that improbable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Genoud