HERE I GO Holla Forums, WE WILL FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT THIS PUPPY TASTES LIKE

HERE I GO Holla Forums, WE WILL FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT THIS PUPPY TASTES LIKE

Last time I got the ingredients all wrong. The strawberry jam was flavorless, the thin sliced ham was barely noticable, and the wheat thins hurt to chew.

Not I'm using wild blueberry preserves, carved ham that I made last night, and chex mix.

Also vidya /ck/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukanka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longaniza#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VIDEO GAMES

That said, it looks pretty delish to be h

These threads are always the best

I hope it tastes like shit

video games

This is video games.

Ok user, is it good or not?

York morgan pls

Hurry up and reply you fag

I have always wondered what Runescape gnome food tastes like.
Someone make it

It tasted like sweet ham. Nothing special at all. Not sure why Agent York lost his marbles.

because he was autistic, isn't that right Zach?

Didn't the recipe call for turkey, not ham?

What's the weirdest thing you've ate Holla Forums?

I mistyped, it was turkey.

Some fucking Korean soup. It was the blandest shit I've ever had.

dog biscuits on a dare. no flavour, dry as a bone. still the darer freaked out like i was an asbolute madman.

Grass smoothie

It was the worst thing I have tasted in my life
The moment my tounge touched the crap my brain signaled to pull away my hand

uncut dick

Bummer

Probably a lamb's eyeball.

Either that or dog food, when I was a kid. Apparently it was really good, although I don't know if that says a lot about dog food or just my mother's cooking.

Welcome to 2010, I guess. The sinner's sandwich isn't as ludicrous as it sounds, for the simple reason those aren't the cereals you eat for breakfast. It's a type of seasoning.

You're basically eating sweet turkey (flavorless meat, made sweet with jam) with added seasoning.

a tampon.

Holla Forums has gone to new levels of shit the past couple of day. It can't just be summer.

but user, people drink it and therefore it must taste good, right?

We've had food threads since 2009 asshole.

Get out, you are not from here and dont know how badly you fucked up and blew your cover.

Why did your mom cook dog's food?

Get a load of this goy

No I meant her cooking was so bland I would've rather eaten dog food

Moldy food.
More than once.
I had spoiled sourdough recently.
I don't live well.

Just stop and go back to your own website. Your ignorance only embarasses you.

I bet you are the guy in the other thread who doesnt know who pear chan or CwC is.

I once tried pepsi and milk. I can't remember if I finished it all, but I remember feeling like I was going to throw up because it tasted so bad.

Probably either bull/lamb testicles or shark spinal cord.
The testicles were actually pretty good, tasted like normal meat.

What are you gonna try next, OP? Neo Kobe pizza?

You have to go back.

I tried coke and milk once. It tasted pretty good but it's too sickly to binge on.

I've eaten Okonomiyaki before. It costs like $70 to make though.

Just trying to make this thread reach the limit faster without bumping. Maybe you would know this if you knew how image boards work instead of spending all your time on reddit.

I once made a peanut butter and jelly and bologna and cheese and mayonnaise sandwich.

It actually wasn't terrible.

Goonsquad confirmed.

You're an idiot

I don't get jewish culture.

You're on your own there friend. I've had to repress the memory.

Nope.

We also had Lanced Jack, >tfw no gf threads and console wars have been about since day dot.

Doesn't mean we should keep them about.

did anyone try that Doritos chicken recipe from the last thread?

Smug anime girl: activate.

There's an okonomiyaki stand somewhat nearby me, which I thought was strange since we don't even have hot dog stands or anything here. I thought about trying it but it's kind of far to specifically go out of my way for, plus it doesn't even really sound very good.

Now if it were a takoyaki stand, I'd have to get my ass over there pronto.

LITERALLY GOONPOSTING.

Nobody is asking for more moderation, only people to stop making shit threads.

2009 cuckchan Holla Forums was absolute Holla Forums cancer.

What a fucking leap in logic. How did you even do that?

then hide them instead of posting shit in them and making other people reply to you, unless you're ready to go

You're not using that meme correctly.

Does anybody have that screencap of redditors saying that imageboards are for "funposting", not actually discussing anything?

Nice troll face, by the way. :^)

This. I don't think you guys remember when modewration cracked down hard on off-topic over there. It was fucking horrible, you couldn't even post vidya related shit without someone getting triggered because they felt it wasn't and a mod powertripping and slapping you with a 12h ban.

If you don't like the shitposting go to a forum, you have literally no reason to be anonymously posting.

raw oyster. It felt weird when it was in my mouth, but I didn't taste anything as I was told I was supposed to just swallow it, not chew.

If we over-moderate, we might as well be on cuckchan. Even threads that were clearly vidya related were getting banned back in those days.

This is the mating call of the lesser spotted autist.

Quit being fags and talk about food already.

What kind of dare is eating dog biscuits? I mean they're literally cookies for dogs, at worse they're simply bland, who are the faggots that think of dog biscuits as an absolute madman-tier of food?

Then make a fucking gamer food thread then.

Why does food in media always look so delicious?

That never happened. if anything there were attempts to stop the spamming of webm threads. It was, and always has been just anons calling for "the removal of cancer."

You are a sicko OP, that shit looks tasty

oyster taste fucking good user

Good fucking joke. You were never there for it. It was just before the whole culture war started and started to clue a lot of people in on where cuckchan was headed moderation wise.

It most certainly did happen, the /sp/ shitposting was legendary in retaliation and it was only one of a handful of times.

Cow brain.

Do you think eating a mermaid is morally reprehensible? Also why aren't there more comfy games about cooking and eating delicious mythical creatures

I have a fucking stomach ache now. I'm never eating a sinner's sandwich again

Probably really good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukanka
What does Holla Forums think of the delicious lukanka?

It's fine if you only eat the fish half.

It's probably cancer. RIP.

Bugs are the worst meme food.

I've never had it, but it looks like what a dude from /ck/'s Bulgarian flatmate stores in the fridge.

Looks delicious, reminds me of longaniza, something from my country that i'm quite fond of.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longaniza#

i accidentally ate a frog's eyeball when i lived in china

they served this fucking incredibly tasty dish of rice and frog meat and after my initial serving i wanted more, so i scooped out some more from the cylinder it was served in. i spotted a fuckin huge piece of meat in there and was like YES, that's the sweetest plum in there and it's all mine

popped that fucker in my mouth and couldn't bite through it. felt around it with my tongue looking for a soft spot, finally found one and sucked on it. something popped with a soft jelly "squish" and then it all became clear: this was a frog's skull and I just sucked out one of its eyeballs

i spat it into a napkin and everyone ad a giggle m8 at me. apparently this is a mistake everyone makes the first time

close second would be a lamb's spine served in a hot pot of broth that was fucking unbelievably good, but when you get to the spinal cord it's not great. it doesn't taste bad but it's soft, and jelly-like, and has a kinda chalky texture, it was pretty unpleasant overall

oh, you were talking about the first exodus. I though you meant this site. Sorry about that.

It's been a while since I tried raw oyster, so I might not remember how it tasted. I'll be sure to look out for it if I ever get the chance again.

Vegemite.

my cum

You should have showed everyone you mean business by eating the entire skull.

looks like delicious schinkenspeck

Awh man, a food thread? better post obligatory then!

That looks disgusting.

leave

oh its this thread again

Still waiting for someone to make it

I ran out of bread once, I was hungry, it was night and there were no stores open near me. So I ate bologna and cheese with cookies instead of bread. And they were strawberry-flavored cookies to boot. It was surprisingly horrible.

no u

there's a shitty discount bargain store in my hometown that i used to go to and i'd find the weirdest fucking snacks in there, like soya sauce flavored beef jerky etc. they carried some failed flavor of popcorn that came with a little bag of a sauce you'd pour on the popcorn once it was popped, and the barbecue one was actually surprisingly good, even though at its core it was just popcorn with salty barbecue sauce

it'd be god tier gamer grub if it wasn't for the sauce getting all up on your hands

Not the weirdest but Last night I had barely any stir fry sauce left, so I took what I had left of that and mixed it with peanut butter and added a jalapeno. Wasn't a half bad sauce. Unhealthy as shit though

i love when i run out of stir fry teriyaki, because then you get to just fuck around and make new sauces. hot sauce, worcestershire and soya sauce with some smoked paprika up in and you've got a banging marinade/sauce

because that completely not how 4/v/ and /g/ went to shit

Yeah we just had this idea of creating a Holla Forums cookbook on /monster/, with actual tasty recipes and shit.
If you can imagine actual, good recipes that may or may not represent your board, that would be nice.

We Ainsley Harriot now.

How new are you?

See the first pic here

You realize this would only encourage /fit/ and /cuteboys/ to make recipes with their boyfriend's cum?

well count me out
closest thing for i know would be randum garbage

shit looks like some intestines were dyed with skittles

I would probably instantly puke eating that. the textures mixing with those tastes has to induce vomiting

They can always try. we're not going to forbid fun, We're not John Mcintosh.
Try to make like you're making a real cookbook though. Fun is always beter when it's also tasty.

In this case, it's all about perseverance and imagination, maybe out of fruits and whipped cream, you might make a nice dessert.

Lazy Cunt Chicken That Won't Impress Nobody But Goddamn It's Good

INGREDIENTS:

start cooking rice in rice cooker if you're got one. add a teaspoon of oil and a teaspoon of minced garlic to the water while the rice is cooking, this will help it absorb MAD FLAVOR

slice chicken however you like it. i like to cut it into about 1 inch squares but i'm not the boss of you. also chop up those veggies however you like them, it really doesn't matter. in a bowl, combine some hot sauce, worcestershire (not too much, it's pretty strong) and oregano/paprika/cayenne, then add teriyaki until it doesn't burn your nostrils when you smell it. throw the chicken into a greased, hot frying pan and don't stir. when the chicken's sides have turned white but the top is still pink, flip each piece, add your sauce and vegetables then set the heat to low; you want to simmer this bitch until the sauce reduces a bit. don't worry, the chicken will be just done when the sauce starts to stick

your rice should be done at this point, so add a shot of oil if you're into that gay shit and toss it, otherwise just fluff that motherfucker and ignore it. transfer however much you want into a bowl, spoon some chicken up top, then ladle that naughty sauce up on top

there you go, it won't impress anybody but it's not terrible for you, tastes fuckin awesome and will keep you full. also, i like my veggies basically raw and still kinda crispy so that's why i add them in the last step, if you like them more mushy then throw them in whenever and just keep an eye on them

sage because it's not vidya and it's not even good gamer food, since you gotta use utensils

You severely underestimate the helplessness of the normalfag when it comes to cooking. They think that shit's magic.

t. guy who took culinary arts in HS

Screencapped for posterity

That sounds pretty disgusting even with bologna

That reminds me, though

Best blowjobs, and pussy, on top of that. Pure bliss.

You really can't go wrong with a stir fry. You could use just about any meat or veggies with this shit and it would still taste good. Haven't tried garlic in the rice cooker though, that sounds tasty.

That sounds like a pretty good troll recipe for the 8ch cookbook. We give it some really pretentious name when it's just Ramen + Tomato sauce.

Jesus fuck, kill yourself. You have the worst fucking taste in this entire thread. You're worse than fucking ketchupfags who should be gassed too.

raw living mealworm

but that's not Sriracha

If you eat any "hot sauce" with a vinegar base, you belong in a gas chamber.

Oreos and salsa

There was this one sandwich shop that had a pretty interesting sandwich with cucumber, tomato, turkey, cream cheese, and cranberry sauce.

It was p gud, the cranberry went well with the turkey and cream cheese + cucumber is a classic. The two combos combined also complemented each other pretty well.

From the /tg/ side of things, but still good

Anyone else starving themselves here?

Every moment i don't eat, I starve

I was, until I entered this thread

There should be a recipe for french fries with ketchup, but replace the fries with match-stick Spam(preferably teriyaki) and the ketchup with Sriracha sauce.

Does Dwarf Fortress count?

Anyone got that /k/ cum brownies story?

Why am I even alive

Airag, it's a mongolian traditional sweet drink made from fermented mare milk.

It's sweet and it gives you a strong alcoholic aftertaste.

So you got a french name for that or what?
Or maybe an italian name.
Google translate suggests:
bastoncini di carne e salsa di pomodoro

Neither. It should be in Hawaiian.

Today I am going out to a jewish cafe with my qt3.14 bf. When we get home we're going to play shogun 2 and genocide the Shogunate.
Starving yourself is bad for you user!

Oh hey, looks like Mark and that male prostitute hit it off after all

Snails.
Also salt straight from the shaker, when I was a kid.

I've developed an eating disorder after seeing the term Amerifat being thrown around everywhere.

Well no shit, the american M size is an XL here

ead de fuggin burger :::DDDD

DOES ANYONE ELSE SLICE UP THEIR BANANAS AND FRY THEM ON A STOVE?

BECAUSE HOLY FUCK IS THAT GOOD. IT'S GOOEY AND SWEET AND HOLY FUCK WHY IS IT SO NICE.

What do you fry them in? Butter? Olive oil?

Butter. Olive oil seems like it'd be disgusting with fruit.

I love fried bananas and eggs in the mornings.

Yeah that's really messed with me. I'm 6'1 and 150lbs and still cringe every time I see a McDonalds commercial.

I actually love spurdo comics.

Yeah dude, South America has been frying plantains for fucking ages. Doesn't make it any less delicious though, what do you use for 'em? I use a little butter and a cinnamon\sugar mixture as a complete fuck you to a healthy fruit

Yeah I thought so, but some freaks ONLY use olive oil.

Ebin :DDD

Looks like regular bananas and not plantains though. The latter are much starchier and not as sweet, or at least the ones I've been able to find.

>if the gf is over I make something nice for dinner
it's cheaper.

I had one mate get really drunk and start cooking on the bbq. He ended up pouring his beer and rum and coke all over the steak while it cooked. The sugar in the coke caramelized and formed a crispy layer on the outside while the booze soaked into the meat. Surprisingly good.

I fry sliced broad mushrooms in butter until they're golden brown and crispy. Eat them like hot chips.

Just butter to cook with, when I first tried I considered brown sugar but I wanted to see how it tasted on its own. Since then I never added anything because it's sweet enough on its own for me. Never had planntains tough, just "regular" bananas.

Butter is better for pretty much anything that isn't meat.

Putting it in spoilers doesn't make it okay. Wash the toast down with some bleach next time.

I did a few years ago, it was the only way I could consistently shed pounds after months of plateauing on diet and exercise. Dropped around 60lbs in half a year, had very little muscle to begin with so wasn't worried about the atrophy. Ended up looking pretty good with clothes on, certainly better than I did before. Gained a lot back in recent years after growing complacent, probably going to return to it soon. Only thing I hated was the constant headaches, otherwise there were no negative side effects since atrophy was a non-factor.

wela leka uila

Close, leave out the oregano and make the cheese sauce some cheese whiz.

Octopus; it was slimy and chewy and it wasn't pleasant.

I had it once and it was quite pleasant, actually, if not a bit salty.

Swordfish I guess. Or smalahove.

Looks tasty.

Nigger, what?

Octopus is like god's deep sea gift to your taste buds.

Was it grilled, and did you catch it yourself?

guinea pig tastes like fish

llama tastes like motor oil

Squid, octopus, those weird ass black clams, limpets and sheep brain.

Weird shit happens in 2nd world slav countries.

WHEN YOU GET DAT BOOST AND BE LIKE
NO WAY WINE IS BETTER THAN PEPSI

I thought that was one animal from the thumbnail

Pretty sure it was boiled and it was at a restaurant. I've never been a fan of sea food, but I do enjoy some shellfish from time to time.
I've had alligator sausage before and it's great.

I made some for dessert and my family said that it was pretty good.

paper/candy wrappers when I was a kid

Did anyone post this piece of Holla Forumsck/ yet?

One job

Alligator tail

But user there were pickles on it

Prove it, faggot

Food thread?
Food thread.

I almost threw up

because of food editors/artists.

An Ostrich burger.

Horse Sashimi or a hot dog with olives and soy bits on it

That doesn't look too bad.
What am I missing?

Mexican food is uncreative, boring, and not flavorful in an exciting way. Also, I hate cilantro, which I recently learned that aversion to it is genetic.

Mediterranean food has flavor, character, style, and aesthetics.

Looks like shit, fuck off.

That's fine, just don't post anything with mustard or mayo. That shit is disgusting.

You should have started with that

It looks like it would constipate you for a week but it's certainly a step up from the fucking Hurgin

I feel like I just invoked the wrath of some ancient Lovecraftian horror by simply typing its name out

Jeez dude, calm down.
I guess I just have shit taste then.

You fucking asshole, now you're making me feel bad. Stop it.

Someone post ramen sundae.

no

Re-Heated Beef Tongue Vinaigrette.

It was delicious as always, only a little more warm

It's been posted like 4 times already

Who would willingly eat that? It's like a giant bag of skittles, or mint flavored oreos

octopus is delicious mate. try it breaded and tell me later

Jesus, you're right, what the fuck's wrong with me.

Your mother's vagina

jam in a meat sandwich isnt a new thing. I imagine that the sweetness of the jam + the salty turkey ham + the neutral crunch of an unsweetened cereal for texture isnt that bad of a combo. The bread should be lightly pan toasted in thin butter and Im not too sure about the inclusion of a pickled addition.

I made beef noodles… and I put sliced deli beef in the broth to cook with the noodles.

I ate chalk once when I was a kid.

Was drawing on the chalkboard in my basement. I got hungry so I went and grabbed a bag of those stick pretzels and headed back downstairs with them. Started drawing on the chalkboard again while eating the pretzels. Without thinking I take my right hand and bite out of what I thought was a pretzel. It was actually a thin piece of chalk.

It felt as though I has just bitten into powder that dries up all the moisture from your mouth. After I realized what I had done (which took a few seconds) I ran upstairs to the bathroom and started rinsing my mouth to try and get it out. My mother laughed her head off at me.

Nah man, just ate a hotdog and half a steak.

Well, isn't that shit?

20 year old here with a future of living alone.
How do i learn how to cook? My grandma still cooks me food and when i tried doing something from pic related i made an abomination that almost made me throw up.

i think it needs mustard, im adding it

Fuck off and die now

Nigger what how is it possible to accidentally fuck up ramen?

Did you pour maple syrup in?

What's wrong with being 20?

I added an egg and some milk

You're an idiot and that's not how that works.

You mix it with curry in a misguided attempt to make Laksa.

I did it when I was a kid. I used a microwave to cook noodles. Even the dog wouldn't eat it.

YT and self learning is your friend. Or even take a free cooking course at your local study place?

I tried to make peanut sauce out of lemon juice and peanut butter, once.
I almost ralphed afterwards.

pear chan?

you're a kid. Now fuck off. This site is for people 22 or older

>>>/r9k/

I don't see that at all in those posts.
Are you sure you're not looking in a mirror?

Have you seen Holla Forums? Guarantee you half those people are 14. The age limit on Holla Forums is 18. Why are you being such a faggot OP?

Pretty common for Asian kids to eat it raw

My friend used to do that too, except he'd crush up the noodles in the bag and mix the powder in. I used to do it too, tried it recently and I threw that shit away after the first bite.

I've also done this but I did throw up

Accidental retard sage, have a bump

The koreans eat it like that all the time. It's totally normal and actually tastes better, just make sure you chew it well

I ate the little ball in the ramune and part of my own tongue after biting the tip off.
other than that i'm a picky eater, most adventurous i've been food wise was raw salmon eggs

Pics?
Did it grow back?

Thanks user. I'll do that.

Get out of my thread squirt

Scrambled egg wraps with ketchup? that's not so w-
Its time to abort the planet.

Is that you Christian?

Those dog eaters are more fucked up than I thought then, it tasted like eating salt cut with more salt

Actually eating salt probably would have tasted better

sesame seeds in bulk, with nothing else
tasted horrible

no

Chicken feet

There are actual noodles that are marketed to be eaten like that here in aus

Those still exist? Haven't seen them being sold in supermarkets in 13-ish years

That could be easily improved by inserting a flapjack, lettuce, tomatoes and NORMAL cheese (not the pungent american one) for every slice of bologna.
As it stands, it's just a cheap-ass shitty Torre Primavera without the flapjacks.

Unless you're American you don't put all the powder in. Best method is usually 1/4-1/8th of the pack- still gives good flavor, but it's not like you're a fucking cow with a salt lick.

Anything from gookland.

The worst part was that all of it tasted really good aside from the corn starch placenta and chink herbs.

Coffee cake with ketchup,
Also avocado with frosted flakes

I eat nothing but brown rice and poached chicken breast with brocolli. There really isn't anything better. I used to eat all sorts of weird shit but now I get horribly sick if I eat so much as a bag of doritos. Everything i so goddamn salty!

The Sinner's Sandwich is basically just a crunchy Monte Cristo, both are really good if you don't cheap out on the materials and know how to make a fucking sandwich

I used to live on a n island of the coast of Maine. Back when I was in elementary school, some friends and I were at the beach and decided to catch minnows with butterfly nets. WE then got the great idea to eat them raw. wasn't too bad to be honest

A cock.

Breakfast: Blueberry glazed doughnut and coffee

Lunch: Fried chicken I bought from a chicken joint in the bad black part of town

Dinner: Just a muffin and tea

Also I'm playing prophesy of pendor. This mod takes for fucking ever to progress.

I was quite young so I don't know. I've always had a fairly long tongue.
definitely affected my palate though, instantly developed a taste for fibrous foods after it happened and was also disgusted by anything "mushy" real shame peaches were my favorite food before too.

Found them in Coles, although usually they're sold out.

That's pretty interesting.

Who buys that shit Neo-hipsters?

my bf's cum :3

Probably parents buying it for their kids. It was a pretty popular snack food when I went to middle school, and it probably still could be after so many years.

>unleash the kraken on the stairs bathroom was like 10 feet away

How was it?

Literally my sisters' juices.

Like Capri Suns?

When I was 5 I tried eating the goldfish food.

So you have experience as well?

it was nice~

Greentext it.

I sucked some cock yesterday too
it was a long time friend
the fuck is girthy as hell

he's also full /cuteboy/, but doesn't know anything about imageboards, he's p. much full normalfag

I swallowed his entire load like a good little boy

we cuddle together and watch madoka magica
he also has an amazing ass

Well, I've been with him for about a year now, and… too often when we wake up together we end up just cuddling for hours

That sounds nice.
I just go with different men sometimes.
We're friends with benefits, after I broke up with my ex, he cheered me up, went behind me and started stroking me.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be with the guy for a long time, sometimes we do threeways as well.
We're very close, very open minded too.

I'm the very first person to make him cum
this was about 4 years ago
I'm also the one who took his anal virginity
that was a week ago

he was tight as a toddler, I came so hard, that ass is perfection

I'm glad we caught up.

I was expecting either cum or piss, so I guess you got off lightly.

I bet you don't make your own yogurt for tzatziki, either.

Cum itself is pretty tasteless, at best it's a bit salty. The actual, real problem with it is that it's really warm (balls are not at body temperature but they're still pretty warm).

shiggy don wiggy diggy

Is that a British local dish?

I used to eat dog biscuits all the time as a kid and I loved them.

FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT

And other foods/drinks that might seem strange to most people but are normal here, like blood sausage, kefir and kvass

I accidentally read that as
And now i imagined someone jizzing on ramen, thanks niggers

Yep, cat and dog

you thought you were the only one you were wrong

Isn't this guy actually rich and he just uses this house to do stupid shit in?

Probably.

I know there's a guy who does videos like this with a number of "characters" which are all fucked up in some way or another. One of them is a series of videos of some mentally disabled kid obsessively trying to make "tutorials," but not really understanding what that means, and just taking arbitrary actions along the way, and explaining what he's doing step-by-step, as though it's going to lead to something, which it never does. It's actually pretty uncomfortable to watch, for some reason.

Go back to 4cuck

Jesus, calm down.

You could always report the thread, you know.

This is what a cuck looks like.

nah m8

The thread is about the sinner's sandwich. The sandwich is from a video game.

The fact that you dont know what it is means you dont play vidya, now fuck off.

When I was 3 or 4 I ate a few rabbit poop pellets I found on the floor because I thought it was Reese's Puffs.

How do so many of you faggots eat such weird shit?

Take it from me, stick to cocks instead.

Cocks aren't wierd for Holla Forums, half of Holla Forums has probably already tasted another mans jizz.
I know I have

Time to bring in The Unmentionable One.

WAKE ME UP