Emails between the EPA & Monsanto now revealed (The contents are sickening!)

We should be able to trust that the food we buy is safe, but when the people in charge of that are working to keep unsafe chemicals on the market – we have a huge problem!
Along with so many of you and fellow activists, we have been spreading the truth about GMOs and hazardous chemicals used in conjunction with them like Roundup (glyphosate). This weedkiller isn’t just used on GMOs but on 70 different food crops in the U.S. – it’s in practically everything Americans eat. So, if glyphosate is causing cancer and other diseases, I want to know about it and get it out of our food – don’t you?
Stating the obvious: Monsanto makes billions off of Roundup sales, so they don’t want anyone to question its safety. Some never-before-seen confidential documents just released in a court case against Monsanto give us a glimpse into how they are working to influence the EPA (who is in charge of determining whether they are allowed to sell Roundup anymore) and undermine any efforts to ban its use. These documents show what many of us have known and suspected for quite some time… Monsanto is manipulating scientific research and has gotten some EPA officials on their side who seem to be helping them cover-up the health dangers of Roundup so they can keep it on the market.
Keep in mind… Monsanto and the EPA both do NOT want the public to see these internal emails! Why do you think that is?

While Monsanto is being sued in California by dozens of people who claim Roundup caused their non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, Monsanto had to provide over 6 million pages of internal emails and documents to the court and attorneys, and marked the majority of them as “confidential” so they’d be hidden from the public. When the plaintiffs asked the court to make the records public, both Monsanto and the EPA objected. The judge didn’t agree with their objections and threatened to sanction Monsanto if they continued trying to seal documents and found it in the best interest of the public to release them for all of us to see,“even if Monsanto doesn’t like what they say”.
The public interest group U.S. Right To Know is publishing these documents in their entirety on their website here. This is just the beginning and more are coming out.
http ://foodbabe.com/2017/03/21/emails-epa-monsanto-now-revealed-contents-sickening/

MDL Monsanto Glyphosate Cancer Case Key Documents & Analysis
https ://usrtk.org/pesticides/mdl-monsanto-glyphosate-cancer-case-key-documents-analysis/

MDL Monsanto Glyphosate Cancer Case Key Documents & Analysis.zip 63.8 MB
https ://archive.org/details/MDLMonsantoGlyphosateCancerCaseKeyDocumentsAnalysis

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nm/journal/v15/n6/full/nm0609-598a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2734229/
jsto
mon
cr.k12.ia.us/file.aspx?DocumentId=1081
cdms.net/label-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real clickbait-y title OP, but I'll give it a pass because this seems interesting.

Here’s what we have uncovered in these documents so far…

Monsanto was in private talks with a top official at the EPA, Jess Rowland, who was in charge of evaluating the cancer risk of glyphosate for the EPA. Rowland was allegedly helping them stop another federal agency from investigating whether glyphosate causes cancer and told a Monsanto employee, “If I can kill this I should get a medal”. Rowland also signed off on the mysteriously leaked and deleted EPA memo which found glyphosate “not likely to be carcinogenic to humans”, which Monsanto touted as proof the EPA finds it safe.

A Monsanto employee proposed they could “ghost-write” portions of a scientific report and then just have hired scientists “sign their names so to speak”. The EPA would later use this report evaluate the safety of glyphosate. The reason they would do this is highly unethical – to make the report appear to have been prepared by independent scientists, when in reality Monsanto wrote it! This begs the question, how often do they do this? An email suggests they ghostwrote this report presented to EPA regulators in 2000, although no Monsanto employees are listed as authors.

Way back in 1999, Monsanto buried the findings of their own scientist (Dr. James Parry) who found glyphosate is genotoxic and recommended further testing. Internal emails show that Monsanto employees questioned whether Parry had “ever worked with industry before”, “hoped that it didn’t cost too much” and that they should hire a different expert who would be “influential with regulators” and help them with “outreach” efforts. Ha! They only want to hire scientists who will make findings in their favor to deceive our regulators.

Monsanto knows other compounds in Roundup such as NNG and 1, 4 Dioxane are toxic and can cause cancer as they acknowledged this with each other in emails mentioned in court docs: “If you talk to Kerry [Liefer, an EPA employee], I wouldn’t push the NNG issue too hard — don’t want to draw attention to the toxicity of our product”.

In another 2015 email, a toxicologist at Monsanto hinted that Rowland would be retiring from the EPA and that he’d be useful for their “ongoing glyphosate defense”. This just further shows that Rowland was in Monsanto’s back pocket all along and is a key player in helping them achieve their mission.

They are feeding us lies and these secrets are poisoning us!

Most Americans are eating glyphosate every day… No matter how healthy we eat or how much we try to protect ourselves from it, this weedkiller is being used on most major conventional food crops and is so rampant in our environment that it is contaminating virtually all of our food. It’s been found in honey, cereals, meat, drinking water, breast milk, infant formula, chips, cookies… the list goes on. Our government agencies (FDA and EPA) know this and are allowing corporations to poison Americans for profit. It’s truly disgusting!

Monsanto is stooping to corruption to continue selling their poisons. Everything from seeking to keep their correspondence with the EPA secret, to intimidating scientists at the WHO International Agency on Cancer (IARC) who found Roundup’s active ingredient glyphosate “probably carcinogenic”. A large body of peer reviewed research links glyphosate to cancer, reproductive problems, liver, kidney and skin cell damage, antibiotic-resistance, and more – but Monsanto doesn’t want the public to know the truth!

Pls burn to the ground.

Why muh science is unreliable today. Especially regarding things like this, pharmaceuticals, global warming, etc. Literally fake science.

And if you question the non-reproducible results, you have a mental illness. Thus declare the self-proclaimed champions of critical thinking.

biofag here. most scientists have known phosphorylate is a carcinogen for years now, nobody fucking listens to us because the only scientists who got media attention on the issue were paid monsanto shills. Everyone has been freaking out that GMOs cause cancer and shit, not understanding it is mostly the pesticides used on the GMOs that are the biggest problem. Worse yet is that because of its now widespread use, this shit is in the soil and groundwater

*glycophosphate

Even spellcheck is a monsanto shill

bump

Pharmaceutical companies are even worse. They have been caught creating entire journals to peddle their biased "studies."

Your tone is wrong for the board, btw. Calm the fuck down and write like a normal human being.

inb4 vaccine derail

this right here

This is why I just stick to real food and no factory produced garbage.

thats a logical fallacy though

Unless you grow your own food and if you are a burger, you already ate enough glyphosate to give you cancer in your potential future.
That's why Monsanto has to go down, otherwise they will poison us all.

nature.com/nm/journal/v15/n6/full/nm0609-598a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2734229/

Found the pharmaceutical's companies D&C shill. Fucking kill yourself.

I'll take that challenge.

According to ALL statistics on every major disease, death rates all fell BEFORE mass proliferation of vaccines…

In fact, they ALL correlate with standards of living improvements; better water, food, sanitation, etc.

Vaccines are just a cash cow, if you eat a traditional diet and avoid processed / corporate foods you'll live better.

Whatever, Holla Forumsacks should know that genetic engineering and round-up is poison.

This. It's because of the pesticide tolerance.
I've had difficulties explaining this to certain people that will just respond with sophistry like "u sound jus liek dem anti-vaxers! flat earth too amirite haha"

here we go

Yeah, stood out like a sore thumb.

Trump is not fucking around with these targeted leaks.

I knew Monsanto was trouble when every topic on them was always immediately flooded with paid shills doing damage control for roundup and GMOs. Back on cuckchan they were the worst.

This is also one of the reasons why scientific study on racial differences is nearly non-existent past 1960s. China still does some research on the topic that rarely gets translated into English publication but for the most part, even suggesting a research project on the topic is a career death sentence.

I vaguely recall some rumors from a few years back that Obongo had been funnelling guns and ridiculous sums of money into the EPA for some rather shakey reasons. Dunno if there was ever anything to them or if it's just pure /x/ faggotry, but it could explain Trump's interest.

Regulatory capture is something Holla Forums has been warning about since /new/. It only makes sense. If kikes can capture congress the way they do why not the others?

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

IN RE: ROUNDUP PRODUCTS LIABILITY LITIGATION MDL No. 2741
Case No. 16-md-02741-VC
PLAINTIFFS’ REPLY IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO COMPEL DEPOSITION OF JESS ROWLAND
Date: February 27, 2017
Time: 2:00pm
Ctrm: 4, 17th floor
Hon. Vince Chhabria
This document relates to: ALL ACTIONS

PLAINTIFFS’ REPLY IN SUPPORT OF MOTION TO COMPEL

DEPOSITION OF JESS ROWLAND

Introduction

Plaintiffs respectfully submit this reply brief in support of their Motion to Compel the Deposition of Jess Rowland, a private citizen who formerly served as Monsanto’s chief “friend” within the EPA, and left EPA mysteriously within days of an “inadvertent” leak and subsequent retraction of an EPA draft report on the safety of glyphosate, that bore Mr. Rowland’s signature.

It is not clear whether EPA has substantive opposition to this Motion; the opposition addresses only perceived procedural defects. As explained below, there were no procedural defects in connection with the request to depose Mr. Rowland.1 Moreover, and of greater importance, it would benefit EPA, and the public as a whole, to learn about a former EPA employee’s biases and misconduct and deter such conduct in the future. Further, the Plaintiffs have a pressing need for Mr. Rowland’s testimony to confirm his relationship with Monsanto and EPA’s substantial role in protecting the Defendant’s business, efforts subsequently embodied in government reports consistently cited by Monsanto in this Court and elsewhere.

Gets shekels and allows shitskins to invade and not worry about major diseases that would cause a halt in immigration. A win win for kikes.

Hey fag, why is your measles gif for ants. And why is it a gif?

bump. I'll read that tomorrow

"The following Jews were known dealers, owners, shippers or supporters of the slave trade and of the enslavement of Black African citizens in early New York history.

Issack Asher, Jacob Barsimson, Joseph Bueno, Solomon Myers Cohen, Jacob Fonseca, Aberham Franckfort, Jacob Franks, Daniel Gomez, David Gomez, Isaac Gomez, Lewis Gomez, Mordecai Gomez, Rebekah Gomez, Ephraim Hart, Judah Hays, Harmon Hendricks, Uriah Hendricks, Uriah Hyam, Abraham Isaacs, Joshua Isaacs, Samuel Jacobs, Benjamin S. Judah, Cary Judah, Elizabeth Judah, Arthur Levy, Eleazar Levy, Hayman Levy, Isaac H. Levy, Jacob Levy, Joseph Israel Levy, Joshua Levy, Moses Levy, Uriah Phillips Levy, Isaac R. Marques, Moses Michaels, (E)Manuel Myers, Seixas Nathan, Simon Nathan, Rodrigo Pacheco, David Pardo, Isaac Pinheiro, Rachel Pinto, Morris Jacob, Raphall Abraham Sarzedas, Moses Seixas, Solomon Simpson, Nathan Simson, Simja De Torres, Benjamin Wolf, Alexander Zuntz"

"This is not the first time Monsanto has abused workers, or even farmers dedicated to using the company’s GM seeds. In fact, Monsanto’s previous crimes against the human race are arguably even more despicable. In 2008 it was revealed that thousands of farmers were committing suicide after using GMO crops. Due to failing harvests and inflated prices that bankrupt the poor farmers, they began to kill themselves oftentimes drinking the very same insecticide that Monsanto supplied them with.

Monsanto conned the farmers into buying GM seeds, which were heavily overpriced and performed far worse than traditional seeds. Monsanto charged the struggling farmers £10 for 100 grams of GM seed, while they could have purchased 1,000 times more traditional seeds for the same amount. The result was career-ending harvests that led to mass suicide.

Village after village, families were crushed by Monsanto’s tainted seeds. Perhaps even more concerning is the fact that these GMO crops are now consumed across the globe despite a review of 19 studies announcing that consumption of GMO corn or soybeans may lead to significant organ disruptions in rats and mice – particularly in the liver and kidneys. Of course GMO crops not only destroy human health, but devastate the environment."

http:// thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/monsanto-family-were-jewish-slave-dealers-and-owners/

Jews Gotta Jew

Wonder if we can get the nogs to chimp out over it. Or at least switch over to a non Monsanto brand of Mammy-O's.

Have you tried washing the glyphosate off before you eat the lettuce?

This shit makes me sick. Bump for justice.

When I mentioned Monsanto being evil poisoning shits to my grandmother years ago she told me a story about how when she was younger, Monsanto had land nearby and they had these giant mounds of orange "dirt" laying out in the open. She said it blew around everywhere, all over the road and surrounding area. There's a Target and a Home Depot there today. God only knows what the fuck is in that soil.

doods
doods

ecoli gmo is little ufos
vaccines are little ufos

if chlorine or bleach in the shower water is little ufos, 10000 more doses per year
if they feed gmo to livestock (cows and pigs), 10000 more doses per year

literally showering in vaccines

one year here is 10,000 years there, so they breed millions?
and did they increase your viral dosage 10,000% or more per year?

is the fluoride keeping your body so acidic so the millions of virii are sick too and dont kill you?

go to medium.com and search vaccines are little ufos; theres an article with some of my data, and an article on how to remove them

>>>Holla Forums

This is the sticky worthy content we need more of. Good post OP!

You are a paranoid schizophrenic.
t. Former paranoid schizophrenic

It wasn't a rumor, he gave the EPA a paramilitary squad and they started causing trouble in Alaska a few years ago. Look for "EPA Alaska raids".

My guess is he did this with other "regulatory" agencies too.

So tell me, Holla Forums. Is Michael Taylor Jewish?

Don't think so, but he worked at kike law firms and Monsanto. Basically shoulder to shoulder with them.

heil'd

Not a jew, but he's a traitor to his race and country.

natsoc is class-conscious. It embraces hierarchy and attempts to settle disputes between classes in a way beneficial to the whole of society.

You are still a paranoid schizophrenic.
t. Paranoid schizophrenic

Kill yourself capital-cuck

bump
this is a classic glyphosate video

That's right. They're even more evil and powerful than 'defense' companies. Really top of the evil, shithead pyramid.

Glyphosate doesn't cause cancer in humans. Any study that clams it does is based on its effects on mice in high doses from back in the 90's.

There was a huge study in 2004 that confirmed it safe for food, and farmers.

jsto r.org/stable/3435654?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Fuck off shill

Nice argument

Kill yourself shill

The other links itt are >foodbabe
Click bate.
I directly linked to the most recent scientific study on JSTOR.
It debunks anything scientific you can throw at it.
Who cares what the likes say in their internal emails?
It has nothing to do with glyphosate not causing cancer.

Take a loaded shotgun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger faggot

Yeah, didn't think so. Guess you can't rely on a common race to keep you safe from economic exploitation.

The only way to settle disputes between classes is for the ultra-rich to actually give something back to the people who made their fortunes possible. Any solution that doesn't include mechanisms for the people to ensure that isn't going to work.

It's called natsoc, dumbass.

Not an argument.
Do your own research, I have.

No you haven't. You've read other peoples work.

No you haven't. You have read a shill manual put together by Monsanto and you copy it here. Fuck off and die.

Link to any scientific research that debunks anything I said or gtfo.

Look at Monsanto's site, it breaks down the facts and provides links to everything it says.
mon santo.com/iarc-roundup/pages/default.aspx

You need to quit sucking the Jew and look and quit believing click bait propaganda

I read the propaganda and the scientific studies. I read what Monsanto said, and what all the tin foil click bait sites said. Try to debunk anything I posted or gtfo.

Hang on there buddy, I've said only one thing: that you didn't do any research, and you didn't. You read a paper and made absolutely no attempts to recreate it. Essentially your argument has no more basing than the other guy's. Get off your high horse.

Once again you can't debunk anything I said

Kill all paid shills

yeah, I debunked that you said you researched it, you didn't.

So you have nothing?
That's what I thought.

We have cause to believe any studies you shills can provide are not trustworthy because of potential financial conflict of interest.

What did you debunk about glyphosate not causing cancer?
Interesting that you're defending click bate propaganda, and ignoring what it says in the scientific studies the propaganda is based on, and the other more recent scientific data that it excludes.

Can you read? honest question.

There is no we. It's just you making shit up as you go with nothing to back it up.

What do you want me to read?

How exactly does your system do that when it doesn't allow for democratic control of the workplace? Bosses have no incentive to give back to the working class as it is now.

My posts

The research you linked doesn't show that it doesn't cause cancer anyway, faggot. Not that it is reliable anyway, since we have direct evidence that they pay for false research. But you can't even spell basic words, so I doubt you have the mental capabilities necessary to evaluate scientific research anyway.

you need to leave

The state.

"Democratic control of the workplace" is probably the only thing worse than capitalists deciding shit anyway. Nigger-tier IQ tards like yourself should not decide anything, especially not democratically (the dumbest possible decision process).

And you conclusion doesn't follow anyway. Capitalists screw people, therefore the only solution is borderline-retards democratically deciding everything. There is no logic there.

Obviously you didn't read the study.
It was conducted by University of Minnesota.
Not Monsanto.

I read it faggot. It has nothing to do with cancer. Kill yourself low IQ nigger.

And it being conducted by University of Minnesota means nothing. Do you have any idea how science is done? Of course you don't, since you're a low IQ no skills loser who has to work as a paid shill.

Sitting there making wild accusations isn't going to get you anywhere.
The research is out there for everyone to see.

Yeah, the public is far from perfect. But who else is there? You can't just assign some random guy to do it and trust that he'll actually act to help the nation as a whole.

THis is the only problem with this. Genetic engineering and round-up aren't mutually exclusive. Genetic engineering our food could lead to great breakthrough's technologically. This is my major problem with this avenue is people just immediately say muh gmo's instead of looking at the problem which is actually glyphosate.
Do not be anti-science genetic engineering and breeding is what is promoted here all the time.

Yes, it's not the genetic modification of the plant that's the problem, it's the fact that the plant was genetically modified to be resistant to an herbicide or a pesticide that has only been certified safe for industrial use on the crops by the EPA or the FDA because of lobbying and corruption. You can spray Round-Up / glyphosate in your driveway to kill a bunch of weeds, that's not a problem, but spraying tons of glyphosate all over the country and then eating the plants that have been sprayed and drinking the water tainted by it you can bet that's not good for you.

I thought the EPA were just some kind of regulatory body. Why would the EPA need a paramilitary?

I remember the Department of Education and USDA being pumped full of guns and ammo too.

Diceroll, pinko. Less there are, the better odds.

I'm talking about the relationship between GMOs and round-up. I go on to say it's about the ability of genetically engineered pesticide resistance. read, nigger.

I just read an article and yes, the Department of Education also has access to SWAT teams but that still leaves me wondering: why? At least with EPA, they're just removing people with "problematic" opinions but the Department of Education? It doesn't even make sense. When I first read your post, it sounded like Orwell fanfiction so I disregarded it. Now I'm just confused. How is it justified for the Department of Education to wield such power? How do they even justify it? And for what purpose is it even needed? Are they afraid of adults refusing to take their children to pozzed schools and starting secret homeschooling arrangements?

GMOs are made to resist these pesticides. As a result, they can actually allow buildup. Which is then passed onto the consumer.

There is also the issue with GMOs, that I would argue is not in the scope of the topic at hand, where they can (read not always) cause issues with microbiomes from time to time. Which is only compounded by the previously mentioned problems.

There is a lot of science that is utterly shut down. I lost count the number of friends and peers that have had their work either purchased and sat upon or ran into the blackhole of publication abuse. There is a massive amount of research in places like arxiv that simply can't get published but well worth the read. For instance, there are several papers there on cancer who's origins lie in a joint project between the Pasteur Institute and the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. The reason they couldn't get it published? It was too complicated for any singular journal due to topic range. IE, bullshit.

I mean hell, just to publish a paper on the revision of quorum sensing took nearly eight years.

So the way I see it, business practices like Monsanto and the politicizing of findings is doing massive harm to everyone and deserves attention. Much more so than it currently receives.

I think so, yes.

roundup is good for you
you guys are just tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists

This is all verh, very very well.
One question, one that has been on my mind alot lately.

How the fuck do i stop this? How the fuck am i supposed to live when everything i eat is poisoned and everything i drink is an estrogenic hell compound? Goddamnit I'm still growing , i'm only 15. I'm just a kid. And i live in europe. I can't grow my own fruit, i live in a suburb! This is hardcore biological warfare

buy from local organic farmers and ask them what chemicals they use.
Do you have farmer's markets?

Son get the fuck back out. The picture was showing fucking corruption and cronyism. It had nothing to do with this fucking class. There are people so rich they don't have to get involved in being in these fucking government positions.

Where can I buy this Flavortown behemoth?

Glyphosate is less acutely toxic than salt, but you never see glyphosate alone outside of a lab.
Roundup is a mix of concentrated surfactants and glyphosate. Acute toxicity isn't the issue for roundup. If you want to talk about acute toxicity, then paraquat and most insecticides will give you plenty to talk about. You'd be as fool to drink roundup as you would be to chug vinegar, and this isn't some sort of amazing revelation.

The issue with glyphosate is if there are effects from chronic low level exposure. Even when you ignore the fake science from the happy chemical merchants and the deranged middle-aged upper-middle-class white feminist tree huggers who make for a perfect controlled opposition, it's still hard to tell if glyphosate is actually harmful above the noise that comes along with experiments. When there is this much consistent inconstancy, then there are factors that are not being properly controlled for. Did you know that glyphosate typically makes up 50% or less of the products that contain it.
So what else is in the tank?
Surfactants.
What surfactants you ask?
"Sorry stupid goy, can't tell you, you'll just have to trust us!"

When it comes to food safety, trying to have a death grip on glyphosate is like ignoring a forest for a single tree, or blaming "elites" and not naming the jews. The "trade secret" surfactant content of pesticides should be as big or an even a bigger deal. And not just in pesticides, but in household items too. Do you know exactly what's in your dish soap?
Just look at this shit: cr.k12.ia.us/file.aspx?DocumentId=1081
And that's just fucking dish soap.

TL:DR The problem is bigger than you realize, and soundbites of "gotchas" just make people ignore you. If you want people to listen, you need to make them fear what they are not even allowed to understand.

PS: You know how food oils can help you absorb nutrients? Certain surfactant use on some plants (like spinach) can cause those plants to uptake tens or hundreds of times the heavy metals that they normally would from the soil, acting more like soil mining plants like tobacco. Might want to ask for a complete leaf analysis done on that super health "certified organic" salad of yours before you put on that vinaigrette.

PPS: You can look up common agricultural chemical labels and SDS sheets here:
cdms.net/label-database

I got into growing my own food because of my research into Monsanto and the terrible state of modern agriculture. Thanks for posting, will give it all a read through. BLESS!

Guys, three comments from a newfag.

1. This is some scary shit. Pic in nails it.
2. My friends in academia talk about scientific journal problems. Getting your work into a journal articles is more about personal relationships than the content.
3. The forces unlocked by GamerGate keep on giving. Never stop, Holla Forums.

Not to sound like a shill, but you know spraying roundup on plants kills them, right? The food you buy in the store is not dead. See the problem here?

Aldi has a wide variety of organic foods for the best prices in town. Not worth a whole lot if you still let (((them))) pump you and your family full of neurotoxins and carcinogens from the vaxxines.

Yeah, like bankers and oil company men. Sometimes they do anyway, though. Like Steve Mnuchin and Rex Tillerson being in Trump's cabinet, for instance.

Look, honestly, I didn't come here to bitch about Trump or argue with you about which system is better. You want your national socialist state and Holla Forums wants a regular socialist state/commune/workers' council/crack-smoking den, and that's probably not going to change from this thread. I just want to know what Holla Forums intends to do about this, because it concerns everyone. Nobody gets to have their future paradise if everyone is dead of food poisoning, so if any of you meant anything you said during the election about being anti-establishment, now's the time to man up and prove it.

Monsanto genetically engineers "Roundup Resistant" crop strains that aren't killed by the herbicide.

Thanks for posting OP. My dad had non-hodgkin's lymphoma, and had always pointed to GMO pesticides as the cause. Now he has proof.

This thread is brimming with tard. Credential: farmer with o chem and biology degrees

Not for over a decade, since the patent expired and a fuckton of companies started making generic glyphosate. The only thing left that's special about RoundUp is it has the surfactant and weather-fast ingredients mixed in. It's farrrrr cheaper to buy generic and mix those in yourself.

Name a big company that isn't.

In the smallest fucking trace amounts. Less than lead, less than arsenic, less than aflatoxin and botulinum. Modern science can detect to 1 ppt. Use facts and figures, not scare words.

Glyphosate is broken down quickly by sun, air and microbes with a half-life of hours.

Even if you look at it comparatively, glyphosate is the safest selective herbicide out there right now. Look at the options farmers had before it. Look at the anti-Monsanto lobby and start counting the Soros fingerprints all over it too.

Glyphosate has been studied to fucking death and only junk scientists reaching for grant gibs are still trying to make anything of it.

Glyphosate. Nice try.

Now everybody call me a shill and ignore everything I said because fuck us farmers

Says the man without a single source to back up his claims.

Tell me Mr O-Chem, which bond in glyphosate breaks down the fastest and why?

How useful is your uni study when it comes to farming? Would you recommend it?

b-b-but my peer reviewing…

What does glyphosate break down into mr chemistry?

AKA consensus-approved, feel-good literature.

Because of improved treatment techniques after infection, and not hygiene. That's just bullshit.

The rate of infections only fell when vaccines were introduced. This chart is the accurate one and not your misleading picts.

Anti-vax christfag detected. Go back to Eagle Mtn. faggot.

Not at all and not at all. Originally planned on business school, was turned off by the sleaze and muh free market and profits at any cost, considered being a small business and agricultural (((loan officer))) but sperged and went into hard sciences. This was all back before SJW's took over and the most controversial thing was the school newspaper putting a running counter of Iraq war deaths above the fold. I grew up on a family farm leasing 2300 acres of dryland in Texas, some bad years, not enough good years. I farm 500 acres myself as a side gig to a 48hr/wk job in town. Did it all in grain sorghum (milo) this year since the el nino faded and jet stream moved north, gonna be too dry for corn most likely.

If you're under 20, forget 4 year degrees and go to trade school. Welding if you're antisocial, plumbing if you know you're not the brightest, electrician if you can understand ohms law within the first 3 times it's explained to you.

Depending on the mode of degradation, phosphoric acid and various inorganic phosphates, or AMPA which further turns into phosphoric acid and CO2. There was once some bullshit peddled about it breaking down into phosphorOUS acid which gets into plants and bitters them, but it was bullshit.

Mind you, glyphosate generally goes down once during planting and once at planting +45 days, and that keeps the field clean until fall as a general rule. At P+45 the corn is about a foot tall, the tassel has just started to form inside the stalk and the ear hasn't started to form at all.
The alternative is burning diesel at 10gal/hr 4mph cultivating between the rows and that doesn't get the weeds in the rows themselves. A spray rig runs twice as fast at 1/3 the fuel consumption and gets 98%+ coverage. Just because AWG is bullshit doesn't make fuel any cheaper or time any less valuable.

Name the mode of action. The hydroxyl groups, nitrogen and oxygen double bonds are all volatile in different ways.

lol disregard i'm a corporate shill not somebody with actual experience