GQ: Here's why being called a cuck is actually a compliment

archive.is/oFtFA

I don't think there's really anything I can say to sum this up, so I'll post this one quote from the article.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Oxi7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it does mean that you get off to the idea of someone else fucking your wife. Fuck you.

archive shills will call me a kike, but hey, it's your web traffic they're selling.

Jesus fucking christ I hate this world.

I can't wait to see faggots proudly declaring themselves a cuck on FB, twitter, real life, etc

"B-But at I'm not a racist you dumpfkins!"

Nothing I love more than a low effort, one liner cuckchan tier thread

You sound terribly like a fucking kike. The OP even posted a picture of the article so that you don't have to use the archive link. Why the fuck would you want any clicks for a jew site?

We are nearing the bottom of the barrel here.

k, chaim.

Guys, I think Shareblue is in here right now

They already tried this once. Despite the kikes' best efforts, the majority of Americans still belieing monogamy and don't have nigger fetishes. You can't take back a word that only sick fucks like in the first place.

But the link is right there.

Why do you want to visit GQ anyway?

These passive faggots never fail to impress. If we were to rise up they'd hand us civilization without a fight, they'd all go up on fagbook and twatter and pat eachother on the back saying how submitting gives them extra virtual virtue points.

I can't see that with javascript disabled. You can't use the site at all with JS disabled. VPNs get banned from making archives. It has worked with intelligence contractors in the past (see /poltech/) and it's a centralized data source making it easier to track web trends.

I don't, retard, learn to fucking read, holy shit, I'm sick of you retarded newfags thinking you can just shit up the board with your cuckchan-tier OPs. Mods are way too fucking lenient with shit thread spammers.

archive.is blocks vpns

Sounds like a cuck to me

It doesn't help his case when he's nearly guaranteed to be a product of cuckoldry either. He is cuck in it's purest most distilled form.

Hear hear.

It writes itself

Kek they're trotting this shit out again? They already tried to "take it back," and they fucking lost. They keep fucking the same chicken over and over and expecting different results, it's getting embarrassing. Can we just Pizzameggedon and get it over with already? My balls as swollen as fuck and the mild amusement value of journalists continuing to live isn't worth the stress.

I love it when kikes try to look like they are taking the higher road and start naming themselves with whatever expletive we give them, like when they started (((echoing))) themselves on twatter.
How long until they start calling themselves kikes?

TOPKEK, that's the fucking kicker right there.

At the end of the day, Varg is right.

Degeneracy is just nature's way of culling the weak. If you fall for this shit, you're weak to begin with.

Doesn't mean we can't laugh at it.

There's more to it than that, though. Degeneracy on its own is one thing, but the Jews are actively promoting it and making it seem cool to the masses. It goes beyond anything of nature.

Written by a girl, who wants to bet she's a coal burner? This is beyond pathetic, it's some girl telling guys it's ok to let girls fuck other guys behind their backs.

fuck off lying semite

KILL YOURSELF JEW RAT!! Or we are going to do it for you as we have done everything else for you you fucking parasite.

Well, it is thinning out our numbers for better or worse. Most of our bad stock is getting rekt or bred out of our gene pool. For better or worse.

If someone falls this low then there is something wrong with them, jews or not.

reminds me of this

KEK

The degeneracy was taught by brainwashing from a jewish agenda and jews are like glyphosate seems ok at first before the redpill then we realize its a cancer causing piece of shit that needs to disappear PERMANENTLY!!

That's a complete and absolute lie. Not only does the "Saved from" field appear with Javascript disabled, you can archive webpages with it turned off. I just archived this thread with JS disabled.

archive.is/Oxi7o

Why are you lying?

kek, how cucked a men's magazine do you have to be before you let women write articles telling men to let niggers fuck their wives

Yes, they will marry the cuck after riding the cock carousel for years.

Checked

(checked)
Pretty hilarious though when you think about it. I mean people who buy these "men's magazines" are morons who want to feel like James Bond and now their precious magazines tell them to be cucks haha. Serves them right for wasting their money on this garbage.

half my vpn IPs are banned by archive.is

miscegenation and cuckoldry will be punishable by death along with your deformed low iq deformed hideous looking offspring.KYS NOW!!

I think they're onto us, l-lads…

Gentleman's Quckoldry

They really are a bunch of fucking delusional losers.

GQ is and has always been for metrosexual fags.

I was 15 in in 1978. Two 15 year old boys sucking each others cock was not a way to gain social acceptance. Two 15 year old boys doing that were queers and better directed their energies in finding girls to do it instead. Today, with SJW signaling it's a way of showing ones acceptance and tolerance. Children will be victimized by this, and it's being promoted in elementary schools in many areas.

This isn't directed at you, it's directed at children. I worked in association with TV and Radio broadcast advertising in 1998. The reps from the various studios said I was the hardest demographic to influence and yet was affluent to a degree to be a desirable demographic to target. Problem is, men in that age group and that successful are highly focused on their business responsibilities. Children on the other hand are highly susceptible to advertising such as this. This is truly an organized example of "silken slippers going down the stairs, wooden shoes going up". It is non-stop 24/7/365 and is so destructive, this is not new territory. I've long suspected the same tactic was used by Jews in Sodom and Gomorrah. Subvert an entire population so it does not have any moral ground to stand upon, and then destroy it, rightfully so.

A red pill is this "Interracial MEGA-Pack #1" this is 486 examples of white women being complete degenerate whores with niggers while their white husbands, boyfriends video record said whore and nigger fucking. Women are tramps by nature, it's why muslims keep them locked up at home with their own families, and I suspect why muslims were targeted long before their was a terrorism problem the world had to deal with. I've known a lot of women over the years and if their is one thing I do know they are willing to do all that they are allowed to do. In my opinion women are more degenerate than men. Men at a female strip club have to act decently. Women at male strip club are uncontrollable rowdy drunken tramps.

In the mid late eighties when I entered the business world and needed to wear business suits I used to buy GQ magazine circa 1986-88. Social issues in the 80's 90's involved good scotch, cigars, electronics, and seducing affluent women…. now, everywhere, in every form of media the morality bar has been so lowered it is barely above the gutter.

How old are you to even say that? Metrosexual was a term developed in 2003

I just looked at their twitter feed. It reads like a 14 year old feminists Tumblr page.

It's like poetry. Leftists keep making memes that are supposed to support their agengda, but time and again anons co-opt their memes with little to no effort. As Goebbels said, "the best propaganda is the truth". The leftists try to mask the truth with their lies and deceptions, but it always finds a way to reveal itself.

Absolutely certain that that meme "model" is a tranny. 100%

Your psyop against archive.is is so weak

Prove you aren't lying like the kike that said archive.is requires Javascript.

it's a copy and paste. It's the ADL cliff notes passed out and provided they all have to work with. You'll see the same thing in other threads, as if we only read one thread and then going skipping off to let niggers fuck our wives. Kikes, it never fails, they double down on stupid.

I get the mgtow thing however you look back at women in the US in the past did things like learning how to be lady like and knew it was unacceptable to race mix or be shunned by their family etc etc it goes on however women are weak to sublimation that is a biological fact still the fault is on the men of that racial group to allow it to go without extreme consequences,so end of story is this biologically happens by nature and has been perverted and turned upside down by guess who ? filth inbred race mixed the fuck out jews.So eliminate the jew woman fall back in line inside healthy social structures.

I agree with you. It seems so hopeless. This image was before my time but I do remember it as a small child it's reference in the public discourse. Women were won, and taken, and kept, because for thousands of years it took a man, an alpha male to be able to do that.

I was talking to a Korean man I know and he was telling me he was moving back to Korea and taking the children, and leaving the wife in the US. Men and women in Korea when they marry they do not change their last names, the women do not change their last name to their husbands. However, the children, they receive the husbands last name, and they are the husbands children. In assigning custody of children upon divorce the children by default go to the husband. Consider how effective this is in keeping families together, and consider how destructive it has been in America with the children by default going to the wife. It's a process that damn near has cucked 70% of divorced American men.

I had to look up how to screenshot on my phone for you retards. Now make some comment about mobile and ignore how many cocks you suck.
You can see pia app icon in the upper left.

Shes clearly jewish

you see the spike in jew/rodent influence has directly lead to the degradation of white BUILT societies along with their women.You think their weren't disgusting degenerate whores in germany because of jews influence in pushing smut and degeneracy ? Stop blaming the woman and put the blame where it belongs solely on shlomo's parasitic head . As for the idiots that have already fallen for it little help I'm afraid nevertheless all jews must fucking die for the world to progress to the next level otherwise you're just spinning wheels waiting to have to kill them again.You think of how much White Race Progress those disgusting vermin have stifled by trying to destroy what is now and will always be BETTER than the self proclaimed chosen rodents,cousins of mudslimes.

Too good to not be satire.

Things weren't even this bad a decade ago. What the fuck is going on?

Really Kamfy?

Obvious conversion and glorification of degeneracy.

pick one

Use archive.fo you dumbfuck

Technically, but it's like saying "well if you weren't born with immunity to the black death, then you were just too weak to begin with", which is only valid if the black death is still going around. These cucks wouldn't be cucks if there weren't any jews around to fuck with them.

A mild chuckle. Their autism and outright redardation has become so pathetic now that we should really just put them out of their misery.

Anyway, most GQ readers left today have boyfriends and adopted mystery meat children they double team every night.

The Jew doesn't want a record kept of their lies and degeneracy.

He wants to feel better about being a cuck :D

(checked)
The slippery slope user. It started with the gays, then the chimera and their bathrooms were the next step, now the degeneracy floodgates have flung wide open. Part of it is the kike's desperation as well

She's just making excuses for her own degeneracy. She's fucking around on whoever she's in a "relationship" with.

yeah I saw that video too