A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN
Have you ever had pork buns, Holla Forums? They're fucking delicious.

Yeah, I've had VIDEO GAMES

Not from what I can tell.

Why will there never be a Redwall game? Besides furries of course.

Videogames are good, but have you tried dubs?

Wasn't Overgrowth basically the same thing, just stuck in development hell?

Dunno much about Overgrowth as I never paid too much attention to it, but I guess so if there's a bunch of rodents rolling around in an abbey making crazy feasts and fighting off hordes of stoats and shit while solving goofy puzzles that have been there since the fucker was built.

This game was such a huge disappointment. You can tell that it's incomplete, the best example being the girlfriends.

Even when exploring you can complete the whole thing in under 20 hours. That's nothing for an open world game that doesn't have replay value.

It's pretty much just brutal bipedal furry slaughter.

To be honest, I had enough fun with it that it makes me go "You know, maybe I'll give it another playthrough" every once in a while. I will agree though, it's complete, especially with the ending that comes out of nowhere and just stops.

Man I wish I could get some dubs right now!

Oh. Well that's like only one part then.

The food is where it's at in those fucking books though. Some kind of cooking game where you prepare a summer feast or some such thing would be nice.

Fuck, something like a tactical RPG would be even better.

It could really benefit from a fleshed out sequel. They had the groundwork for a lot of cool stuff like the cop/triad dynamic, but a good amount of content was pretty shallow. There's enough to have fun with it, for sure, but it doesn't really feel like you're some dude in a city, it feels like you're a vidya protagonist.
Fantastic setting and soundtrack, though.

i used to live in china, and the food was actually really awesome for a filthy gweilo, but my decline into true fatassery didn't begin until i discovered pork buns

the cafeteria in the school i was living at cooked them and i realized one day i could just buy as many as i wanted, not just one. so i bought like twenty, and just munched on them all day and i was so happy

surprise surprise when i came home i realized i had gained like thirty pounds over there from just hammering down pork buns and a kind of chicken strip dish that has a sweet glaze on it that's so sugary it's pretty much just a candy shell, and the fact that the pop over there (which was way safer to drink than anything else) was made with 100% cane sugar as opposed to the fake shit that it has over here

i also bought a 12 inch metal gear statue for like two dollars, and bonded with several foreigner-hating teenagers by playing dynasty warriors with them and knowing who guan yu was

sage for unrelated and gay blog post

Keep your dreams alive, user. You fucking faggot.

The ending was my biggest gripe.

I'm going all

Even better.

I dunno, user, half of the appeal of the pork bun is the sticky, soft dough.

They must have ran out of time or budget at that point. It makes the lack of a true Sleeping Dogs 2 hurt that much more, especially since we got a weird MMO instead.

It was going to be a True Crime game and they turned it into Sleeping Dogs somewhat late into the development cycle. It's to be expected that it's lacking, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing. The game had potential.

My biggest pet peeve was how you could crash with a motorcycle and unless you were going the speed of light then you'd be fine.

That's just gross