SATURDAY NIGHT MOTHAFUCKAS

SATURDAY NIGHT MOTHAFUCKAS

WHAT'RE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!LR93EAbR!YJLmDcdwO87LDw_3G1VPbtVzRcBea98DA7NGQDCktQE
mega.nz/#!qE8ykLpT!7koNuS3jIj_osHbI02gkDbA9PqKcJM_VjV8o5ILFCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=lJfO8w1beIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir demo waiting for release.
Cardiacs.
New Jojo.
Sandwiches.
Shandy.

Ace Attorney 4
nothing
some tv show about animals, jewtube later
cheap noodles aka rations
orange jooze

and you forgot >feelan
shit my stomach hurts from all the noodles

WHAT AM I EMULATING TONIGHT, LADS?

A==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==AAAAAAAAAAA==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH==HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH==H

I don't know.
Can anybody recommend me something?
Something on PC and doesn't require a controller.
Venetian Snares and Death Grips
The Apprentice
Nothing, I've already eaten too much today.
Water

Download either of these games, they're old but good
mega.nz/#!LR93EAbR!YJLmDcdwO87LDw_3G1VPbtVzRcBea98DA7NGQDCktQE
mega.nz/#!qE8ykLpT!7koNuS3jIj_osHbI02gkDbA9PqKcJM_VjV8o5ILFCSs

arrow keys or WASD (not sure if that's supported) is all you need

P R I M U S G R I P S

Cobra Triangle, NES

I seriously hope this isn't a one-off, that song is so fucking good.

KoF 2002 UM, gotta get ready for KoF XIV. Fucking ridiculously hyped for it
荻野目洋子
Ace Attorney
Pierogies
A powerade slushie mixed with vodka

Stellaris

IN FLAMES

Fairy Tail

Potatoes

Coffee muh mang

AssCreed Black Fag

Muppet Treasure Island

The Shadow Campy, but cool as fuck, like 1990 Batman

Onyun Rangs

Mello Yello

Dungeon Travelers 2
Schubert
Bakuon!!
Bread
Tea

Overwatch. Its Alright.
Metal Gear Rising OST
Jurassic Park now that the first one is on netflix. Everytime I watch this movie I like it a little bit more
Drunken Noodles (pork)
Orange Soda

My roommate has GTAV on his PS4 and is gone for the summer. Is it actually shit like people on here say or just not as good as the previous games in the series?

Give it a try and find out.
I think its fun for a bit but once I put it down I had no desire to pick it back up. Good for a couple of bursts of fun, though.

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine. Or Overwatch. I don't know.
HEALTH
Maybe some past Broteam stream.
Painkillers. Had a pizza earlier.
Water.

Working with my EverDrive N8, testing out some features with my modded NES. Also streaming on twitch later tonight
DOOM 2016 OST
catching up on youtube
BLTs tonight with out the lettuce and tomato
Cherry Pepsi
Tired as hell.. worked all week learning about Windows Deployment Service

saturday night, too? really?
might as well
Just got done playing some modded New Vegas (my second playthrough. unarmed/survival/repair, high int and str)
Nujabes
Darkman, one of the few Raimi films I've not yet seen. Might put on some other films I've downloaded and not watched
I ran out of nuts, so popcorn probably
Water, might get some throwback mountain dew but that shit is $1.75 in the vending machine. I could just drive to walmart and pick up a 12-pack but that's more work
ok/10, I had a good time on friday and most of today, so I have a laundry list of things to do before I can enjoy tonight. Here's to finishing before it's dark

what's your name on twitch?

Still a solid game, albeit not as good as 3

oh fuck

IMO it's the worst in the series, but that doesn't mean it's shit. Extremely mediocre, which makes it shit by comparison. People shit on IV for trying something different, but at least they dried something different. It feels like they just put in everything they think makes a game qualify as a 'GTA' and left it at that.

This isn't to say that you can't have fun with it. I'd try it out, it's a good waste of 10-20 hours.
Personally I would buy EDF 4.1 and play that instead

I have no idea if this means they're going to make another album or if it's just a random single

Objectively terrible music.

Playing blood money for the first time

Hotline Miami, for ol time's sake
Japanese folk music.
Paint dry
Baked chicken wrap (sum good shit mang)
Water

the_mr_maynard

Its a laid back stream, going though Earthbound at the moment.

wew lad

Goddamn Spikes and Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood are fucking amazing, some of the best material they've ever released.

DG's music really isn't for everybody.
What's Ride saying before "SPIKES SPIKES SPIKES"? It sounds like "Green takes a seed" or something like that

Replaying The Witcher 2.
Comfy vidya music playlist.
Heard a lot of good stuff about Monster Musume, so I'll be checking that out.
Porkchops.
Sweet tea.

It's disputed. Official lyrics is just "spikes spikes spikes", I hear "It tastes like fish"
They probably get a kick out of it. Remember "Fuck the sun/fuck white wine"?

probably gonna hit valkyria chronicles and overgoy
youtube.com/watch?v=lJfO8w1beIk
UNDER THE FORCE OF COURAGE
nothing tonight
had some meatballs
gonna go buy some beer

man fuck summer, its tough to go to work, its tough to work out, i can't wear a fucking jacket anymore and my computer runs hotter than usual

Shadowrun: Hong Kong
The rain
The Completionist
To Be Determined
Tea
Relaxed

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, and maybe some Doom, DMC3/4, and some DS and gameboy advanced games
Farside Virtual
youtube and anime
pulled pork sandwich and mashed potatoes
pepsi

Would be playing Assault Squad 2 is it wasn't being such a dick.
Gregorian Chants
Legend of Korra. It fucking sucks, but at least Kuvira and short hair Korra are easy on the eyes.
Chinese food
Wa'a

Hexen
Hexen + sounds of Overwatch being played in the background
Hexen
Nothing.
Cold water.

I've been playing through RE4 on PC recently. This game never gets old.
I'm behind on my music listen actually, last full album I listened to was "Reset / Rebis Periferiche" by Bad Sector and Tommaso Lisa.
Agent Aika, even at it's worst 90s anime is the GOAT.
Nothing because I'm poor.
Water all day erry day.

E.Y.E co-op. Or was.

It was full of memes and shitposting.

Sounds from E.Y.E since I don't usually use my music player while playing games.

Nothing really.

Salmon

Water

what's that from? one can tell right of that bat its an older anime (late 80s early 90s) cuz even a short clip like that is fucking gorgeous

Half-life 1
Queensryche
Sweet Smell of Success
Had some ice cream earlier
Water

tfw turning 26 in less than 24 hours

happy birthday mate

like every birthday after 21 (in burgerland) it's an existential crisis and not fun timesl have a good one

the economic depression really did a number on the animation quality of anime from that point on.

Don't act silly now. Nene is best girl.

to be fair, on one hand classical animation techniques are incredibly time consuming and more expensive compared to modern methods

on the other hand, modern methods hate the color black and ruin so many shots right off the fucking handle, its not even nostalgia faggotry, go watch any more modern anime and look at any low light or night scene, they don't use black they just throw filters over shit and its so fucking ugly

sorry but i'm a priss man even if she's a jobber

Checked

Thanks user. I'm trying to deal with it. It's just now I'm closer to being 30 and am feeling like an old man.

The animation quality in chink toons has always been sketchy since Japan's eternal recession began in the early 90s.

Those are all OAVs and have a higher budget than the cheap TV anime, which always looked mediocre. Plus, doing night scenes in hand drawn animation is way more harder because of using a different set of colors and inks, and having to adjust cameras aperture and such.

The one good thing about digital is that night scenes are now more prevalent, but as you said, a lot of times it looks cheap with the way light is angled.

fuckin' JoJo

Priss is fine, but I prefer Nene.

I take it you haven't seen the Dirty Pair TV series. Let's not forget about some of the animation in Urusei Yatsura.

you have a good eye, but it doesn't change how modern techniques stay away from using black

i don't deny that it is difficulty to keep the quality high with the budget and deadlines of modern animation, you can't win that battle, but its still frustrating to watch

the new jojo adaptations are above average, but your example still doesn't use straight up black, those are just muted shades of purple and red (possibly achieved through filters? i can't confirm). I don't know if the modern techniques straight up can't do the color or not but low light scenes still feel incredibly weak compared to the old methods

Both of which had moments where they looked subpar.

If you actually think every single frame in a TV anime (especially Dirty Pair at 50 episodes and UY at over a fucking hundred) from any decade is going to be movie quality, you're full of shit.

the implication was that I was complaining about the previously stated fact.

my bad, i'm a little out of focus right now (dude beer lmao)

it's inevitable considering the craft, but instances of older QUALITY don't even compare to some of the horseshit you see these days, i don't necessarily blame the animators of course its a tough fucking gig

What? You should re-watch the show. It looked great most of the time and the action in it was excellent.

don't animators in nipland get paid than their burger flippers?

all cells belong in fucking museums

*Paid worse than

well said, indy.

i can't confirm off the back of my hand, but last i looked into it, it is not a good gig and a lot of people that genuinely love the craft are getting discouraged, partly due to the consumers being vapid shit heads

i can understand why lots of old school directors and animators fucking hate otaku so much. they eat up budget trash and force the market to make more of it

People like fill-in and in between animators, yeah they get paid slave wages. Storyboard artists, animation supervisors get paid at the level of a like manager. Directors make more, but it's not like they get Hollywood money, far from it.

Sorry 26 episodes. I;ve seen a few. It's serviceable, but if you think it compares to any OAV like in these, you're full of shit and haven't watch much older anime.

I didn't imply it looked anything like 0083 or something like that. I just said it looked great for TV animation. It certainly didn't look mediocre either.