Racist videogames

Why are there so few racist video games of any quality? Moonman Doom is the only good one that I can think of.

You'd think that there'd be a niche market for edgemasters and Holla Forumsacks like myself.

It seems like an untapped market to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expanded-homicide-data
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civ games

kill blacky

If you say so.

The mod is total shit but if you dare to say so on doom generals here on Holla Forums they'll call you a cuck, a shill or a jew and shitpost wildly.
Also they'll just post moonman meme shit all over the threads, while at the same time swearing they're not shitting up doom threads.

Thank you for this information.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

Yeah but it's shit

Racists are generally uneducated and unemployed. Video games require a good deal of money and skill to make.

I laughed

This guy is right, its amusing for like 5 minutes but then after that you notice how shit quality it is

thank you for proving >>9564006's point

That doesn't make them unproductive.

You should see some of these graphs.

Because conservatives don't believe in technology.

What does conservatism have to do with the topic?

You do know that conservatives aren't the only ones that can be racist, right?

Why don't you go play that broken af shitty FPS you Holla Forumsacks made?

I will go out and state the obvious: it's not worth it. Even if the game was decent, nobody but Holla Forumsacks would touch it, not even casual racists because it would probably be too much for them.

The market would be too reduced. You are looking for a young white man from some specific countries (it could be banned in some countries) that is extremely right wing and also has an interest in videogames. What's that 0.001 of the population of the USA? Less? Why fund it when…?

Which is why nobody gives enough of a shit to spend their precious time making what could be the nichest game ever made. It would bring more problems than money.

This game was a false flag to guilt the engine devs into making their engine nonfree. You can tell by the illogical reaction of the mob (someone kills some other person with a gun, and what do you try to do? Campaign to stop the gun manufacturer of that gun and only that gun? If it sounds ridiculous, it's because it is) and because the game is utter shit that was made just for the sake of making a game called Ethnic Cleansing. Whoever made that game made it either as a joke or really didn't give a fuck about the game.

Why make a game if you don't care about it, though? Exactly.

Because the vast majority of conservatives, especially Donald Trump supporters, are racist,

The only vidya I can think of that Holla Forums has actually made would be that Darren Wilson game, which managed to cause massive butthurt despite it being a flash game that required absolutely no effort to make and looks like the creator went out of his way to make it look shit. I wouldn't count mods or clones into it so the Cookie Clicker reskin and MOON are left out.

Really? Because as far as I can recall, currently a very large portion of the conservatives are incredibly obsessed with pandering to progressives and even letting themselves be cucked for the sake of not being called racist.

All games qualify if you're looking through the eyes of an SJW.

Why the fuck are there so many liberals/SJW on Holla Forums?

Is is leftover Redditors from GamerGoy?

Mostly just bait, I'd assume.

Compare that to Italy

Because Holla Forums and stormfront make up only a few thousand people no matter how loud and an autistic minority they are.

And do you really think that our numbers are that few?

Fucking delusional

Aren't Italians really fucking nationalist?

its weekend so all the reddit kiddies have come to shit up the place

And Holla Forums is a shithole that will ban you for disagreeing with the current mod at the time.

Not much of a difference.

Far Cry 2 with one or two mods (fixed guns and AI mostly) is the best Holla Forums game there is

The difference is that on imageboards you can change proxies in a second and on fourms you have to make another account while changing IP and you lose your previous identity.

Big fucking difference.

All forums need to be gassed.

Spotted the Bernout.

But far cry 2 was shit compared to 1 and instincts.

Yeah but FC1 didn't take place in Africa and had you killing niggers 100% of the time you dumb ass coon

That is somehow supposed to make it better?
The fact that both are run by butthurt faggots who can't take a different opinion makes them both shit. The fact that there isn't an alternative Holla Forums board that overtook it in popularity by now shows how much faggots like their hugbox.

Because it's the same as pandering to leftists but it's on the other extreme. All it does it that the devs are banking on the novelty of someone playing this and going "I agree with the ideals very blatantly shoved in my face in this most likely mediocre or shit game!".

I'm sorry that Holla Forums never got off the ground.

Is there a npc editor mod for GTAV yet? That one would qualify perfectly if you could turn all the npcs into niggers

I shit on them on a regular basis and have done so under both the old and new moderators and have yet to be banned. I am guessing you were banned for having "hurr durr why do you stormfags hate free speech" as your first and only post on your post history because that generally tends to happen to fags that can't figure out how to lurk.

Actually, no, I did get banned once. It was when I started spamming anime to piss off the mods after Trypt admitted to being a fucking retard.

MadWorld

It may be a bit tame compared to the rest of these posts, but fucking Asiantown is stupid as hell. Also Black Baron.

We're still alive and memeing, komrade

What gameplay and thematic elements would make a good racist game anyway? Shooting palette-swapped humanoids doesn't sound like it would make a particularly compelling game.

do you gommies even have any memes beyond that dumb pig and uhh what else is there?

No faggot. People get banned all the time. Even Hotwheels agrees.

That whole debacle was an early sign of things to come….

Because if you prioritize a political message rather than the quality of your game, it's gonna be shit.

See Hatred and SJW games.

Not a single good meme has ever come from Holla Forums

Not one

this

Hatred didn't have a political message though, much to its detriment I might add.

Most newfags can't into our memes, but I'll give you a list of our most circulated maymays.

lmao

Those sound incredibly unfunny

some truth in that post

Too bad political correctness has been coopted out of it's original meaning of restricting opinion due to political bias

Holla Forums doesn't belong in Holla Forums
same way that Holla Forums doesn't belong in Holla Forums

Does anyone have evidence of a /liberty/ spergout on Holla Forums?

Probably because they're bait.

You can't really sell racist games. Stores won't accept them, payment sites will shut you down (and yes they'll find out, SJWs are insane about finding people who do this and reporting them)

I want to make an Concentration Camp Manager, but I'd never, ever, EVER be able to make money on it. And it'd destroy any chance of a career, so.

Just use Buttcoin.

Still doesn't leave me with a platform. Hosts will shut down the site, etc.

Viraling on imageboards under a pseudonym

Same goes for moonman stuff in general.

Do people really expect me to believe that microsoft sam with rap in the background is good music?

I suppose I could try. I doubt I'd actually make any $$ though.

Which isn't really my primary objective anyway but it'd be nice.

Should I make a concentration camp sim?

Just take extra care on protecting your identity from the SJW mobs.

If you can do that than fucking go for it.

I thought that was the point.

Either you enjoy it and are in with it, or you aren't.

It's absurdest humor.

But then against leftists have no soul and are thus incapable of getting gut laughs.

They're only capable of chuckles

Summer.

It could be worse user. /r9k/ got flooded with reddit-tier atheists.

THIS IS HOW RETARDED LIBERALS ACTUALLY ARE.
THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

You’re not even trying.

Explain what is wrong with being racist.

Don't forget your racist gamerfuel while you're at it.

That first image is stupid. It implies non-brown M&Ms are somehow clean, when they are also poisoned even thought at a lower rate.

The only logical conclusion is to kill yourself, my man.

Great argument. Meanwhile 6% of the US population is responsible for 50% of the murders.

Even if that cripple faggot is a faggot that doesn't change how going to a hugbox makes you a dumb faggot as well.

Have you ever considered that the reason why so many people present opinions you don't like in threads that attract Holla Forumslocks by the dozen is because you are all extremely easy to work up into a shitposting mood? I could derail a thread with one or two posts about how stupid racism is or how this issue isn't related to the Jews, and you'd immediately take the bait and derail the thread into a minefield of infographs and Schlomoposts.

Can confirm. I fucking love shitposting and I always try my best at triggering Holla Forumsacks with the tamest shit I can find. I also like to pose as some extreme Holla Forumsack to try to trigger supposedly tolerant boards. The latter is funnier because it's harder.

IS Defense

Show me some charts

because if your making YOUR game, your dream game won't be about how much you hate niggers, gays, women, SJW's, etc.
Contrary to the Holla Forums derails we have, hating other races does not encompass that much of someones life and the amount of time you have to put in a game to make something good you would dedicated to something more personal(or something you enjoy) instead of what makes Holla Forums,the white race, the trump and or hitler frame by my bedside happy. If you enjoy hating people then that would take up your time instead of actually programming.

There are games that have racism in them but you're not gonna find anything as blatant like the moonman mod anytime soon.

Last time I had success was when I mentioned that there is nothing wrong with non-virgin girls. Because it's true, there is nothing wrong with non-virgin girls.

You know I am trying to bait you, and you will still get triggered about it.

But "moderate" muslims keeps telling us that ISIS aren't real muslims

Oh yeah, m8. Hotwheels is the absolute supreme authority on free speech, especially after he dumped /meta/ for the sake of /operate/ because he wanted to be able to moderate discussion on /meta/ but had previously promised that he won't censor it. You sure showed me.

All ISIS members are Muslims, but not all Muslims are ISIS members. Easy.

There's a difference between being a chauvinist who thinks that women should be wives and mothers and hating half the human race that's biologically essential for our species continued survival.

Because ISIS are Jewish puppets

Even dumber considering the backlash of serious responses it got.

same reason why people think making alt-right versions of disney songs are funny. it's just autistic.

Keep thinking this libshit

Does this count as "racist"?

That thread was fucking great. I've never seen so many scientifically-illiterate fucks in one thread before.

Blacks commit 50% of murders (where the race is known), yo, despite being 13% of the population. Assuming black females don't commit much murder, that means 6.5% is committing about half of US's murders.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3

checked

The black population in America is also have thought to have lost 70% of its demographic housing assets since the '07 contraction.

Punch-Out!! is pretty "racist" in the sense that drawing people of various ethnicity according to their physical characteristics is considered racist. Plus you get to beat up a commie (Soda Popinski/Vodka Drunkinski), a mudslime (Bald Bull), a streetshitter (Great Tiger), a shifty-eyed Jap (Piston Honda), and some niggers.

it's a edit of a real feminist propaganda poster.

I read that image, but I still have no idea what the fuck he is trying to convey.

I consider myself a hobbyist baiter and I have never seen something so beautifully crafted. Truly, the best bait is always reality.

(Witnessed)
How many of those are black-on-black crime? It would be real funny if they were self-contained.

I guess that explains a few things…

I mean read the image multiple times.

ISIS is literally the truest form of Islam around. Non-terrorist Muslims are simply not as committed to following what the Quran preaches.

Whoa there, I just provided a source since it was requested. The socio-political blah-de-blah is way beyond my interest level.

That specific info wasn't listed, but I did find this:
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expanded-homicide-data

Doesn't mean they aren't jewish puppets.

Well, I guess they are into equality or something.

I think it's one of the electric universe fags. They occasionally show up and start talking about how the current model of physics is pure garbage and then just leave without explaining what the fuck electric universe theory even is.

They are both duh, kikes are fond of making their puppets think they are the good guys

Now I want to play a Pokemon-like game, but replacing types with ideologies.

Actually, it more or less does, depending on the operator.

Found it:
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6
The VAST majority of blacks are killed by blacks, but the same is also true for whites mostly being killed by whites.

What's interesting is that whites are more likely to kill females than blacks.

That would be cool. But then, would the pokemon be human? Would the trainers also be humans?

Except that you are using HW as an authority using a post referring to the old moderation, which was removed because neither Hotwheels nor Holla Forums wanted them, this includes both the people that wanted more and those that wanted less moderation. If you remove that part of the post then we are left with "No faggot. People get banned all the time", which is very compelling.

Did this in Ultima 7. Killed all the nigs. Wouldn't let me finish the game after that :(

hard for a single-parent household to have domestic violence problems :^)

I'm sure this can be turned into bait and meta-bait very easily. Thanks for the link, man.

Of course. In fact, it would probably be politicians turned into Pokemon-
No, they would obviously be reptilian overlords.

Whites account for about 60% of murderers of females (in single-murderer-single-victim cases), which is roughly proportional to their share of the population. Blacks account for 36.8% of murderers of female victims (with the same condition attached), which is close to 3x their share of the population. Yes, whites are more likely to kill women (once again with those conditions, I'd suspect blacks lead when you get into group violence), but blacks once again disproportionately commit the crime.

I used to slightly agree with this post years ago but over time I realized that he is just butthurt and needed a bullshit excuse to justify the fact that he hates threads having topics he doesn't like.

Also the containment board mentality is retarded. The vast majority of people on this website visit multiple boards daily so to assume they all have their own separate communities with no actual outside influence is retarded.

i think it's cause you probably can't really sell that kind of game. pretty sure it'd get banned for hate-something.

You do know that the FBI had been grouping Hispanics as white?
Notice how it's split between black and white, and 'other' is only a fraction of a percent.
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Nah, containment boards work in practice.

Like the need for a video game general board, or a history board on half chan.

Elder Scrolls game have a heavy racist undertone.

They made magic hard to use so redgaurds can't get ahead.

Forgot about this gem.

What's funny is that TES Redguards aren't the niggers of its universe. That title would go to Khajiit.

Friendly Reminder: The Moonman meme was never meant to be racist. OKKK was in the actual lyrics of the rap song.

Khajit are mexican.

Hm, you're right, I had forgotten that those numbers were raw numbers.

Eh, whatever. That link is useful as fuck though for actually graphing it out.

As compared to

You just have to be in on the joke to get it :^)

wood elves are cannibals that can barely keep a humanoid form. they don't build, they don't farm, they don't hunt.

Once you've made an overtly racist game, no one will hire you for a normal job because the industry is full of shitlibs. There might be a market for racist games, but there aren't many devs who want to make nothing but low-budget racist games for their whole career.

Schlomoposting was funny, once. Now it's about as funny, edgy, and novel as saying "fag" on Holla Forums.

It was never funny. I still remember those 300+ reply threads outside of Holla Forums that had nothing to do with Schlomoposting and still managed to get 270 Le Happy Merchant replies.

Got to up that edge user so it feels fresh.

It's a very apt meme that serves as a great reaction image when jews start jewing.

Sure is one hell of a gem when retards pretend Stormfront is behind literally everything Holla Forums does from old copypasta made over 3 years ago. Fuck it, I have even seen retards try to use Stormfront as an explanation for the after-effects of Holla Forums Harbor.

Print screened.

Oh boy. Another thread where fags who just can't quit each other snipe back and forth uselessly about who is the true ruinator of Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Nothing ever changes because of this you double niggers. Just shut the fuck up already.

but you are a cuckold, a shill and a jew.

also isn't the Moonman mod just Doom 2 with some additional weapons?

I dunno if it's racist. I mean, yeah, you play as a white guy killing black people that turned into zombies, but it's based in Africa and it's not like they take joy in it. Your partner is African too, so at the very least it's not complete racism.

Killer7 is sorta racist, but more political. It's based around Japan/American relations after WW2, with the antagonist being a Japanese political party that wants to kick America out of their political system.

I guess Way of the Samurai 4 as well, because you can play as a samurai that wants WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

you're a nigger

flags are also niggers

Kill yourself you prancing nancy little homo girly man.

No they don't. Anyone who gets post-secondary education to make video games is either an uninformed prole who will go into student debt and die in poverty, or a trust-fund slurping, bourgeoisie baby who will spend the entire time boozing it up. Fuck off back to Gulag-chan you fucking retard.

No wonder why you are unsuccesful. Fag

You write like a commie but you aren't incorrect. Don't let Jews decide your vocabulary user.

This.
There are a shitload modders that ended up doing shit for free and with most of their knowledge coming from either experience or other modders, and they manage to make better shit than the devs of the game they are modding. Pic related

You do know that programming isn't really that hard to pick up on, right?

Holla Forums.wad

Have a rare merchant.