πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT

.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Game's retranslation reaching endgame ( >>>/nep/3150 for details)
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>Re;Birth mods - >>>/nep/822
>Translated Nep media - >>>/nep/1589
>Hello New World manga - >>>/nep/3153
>/nep/ Steam Group - >>>/nep/3211
>/nep/ Quest - >>>/nep/3011
>/nep/ Monthly Bunker - >>>/nep/2756
>Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members - pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goes…

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/L2fs5h86
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_fate_chr070_ep1_10.mp3
pastebin.com/0y73d3RY
pastebin.com/gBud2rjh
pastebin.com/5J8kCbfp
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/pleasure.html
pastebin.com/LXqP15t7
wbd.deviantart.com/art/The-Neptunia-Dating-Quiz-603887965
8ch.net/nep/res/1013.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Impregnate Neptune

NEPTUNE SUCKS EGGPLANTS

Whens VII PC? I need Big Nep.

Soon, the date that IFI has put for V-II is "summer" for the PC.

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to make lots of memories together.

Silly, this isn't an Atelier thread. I'll answer you with an "IMPREGNATE REGGIE" though, since it seems to be a classic there.

Nice variation for quads. And she probably will, if forced.

During summer. I expect E3 to bring us answers, though.

Impregnate Rorona and Gust-chan as well.

I can safely say I'll impregnate Nepgear then.

Thats a pretty shit edit
Art looks similar, is it drawn by the same artist?

NepGets at it again

I want to make Blanc go "nyaa~"

Has science gone too far?

the ultimate weapon of mass HNNNNNNG

with neps everything is possible

Always remember to treat your Neps lovingly and give them head pats all day

Lowee nade nade

Not bad taste for sure. I'll cede Lowee and occupy myself with the Leanbox women.

If Neptune was real she'd thoroughly hate you

Probably. I stole her sister after all.

Leanbox WOMAN*
ftfy, there's only one nep in Leanbox

He's probably including the maker and oracle of leanbox.

Why live?

To build and fuel your imagination through stories so that others may share your dream and appreciate it.

Not if I have anything to say about it, we'll be making more.

L U C I D D R E A M I N G
U
C
I
D

D
R
E
A
M
I
N
G

Yeah, that's a solution too. Except if you can't control them.

The last one was heavy on the feels for me, and the fuel driving me actually.

Dunno how about yout but I'm too chu2 to share mine

And this is a great way out

Still mad and I don't even like Vert

Then play with your chu2 fantasies. Create around them. Make some story around them. It's easier than it seems.

Beware spoilers, though.

Youre just jealous of his DUBS.

I got back to work, I finished part 2 of my Compa story today. Its pretty lewd sometimes, but such is expected of a loving monogamous couple.
pastebin.com/L2fs5h86

user, I do that when I'm bored, or when I go to sleep(somehow helps me fall asleep), or when I'm on my way home on bus, there's just no way in hell I would ever share them with anyone

Reading it right now.

Why ? Some here already did it. Are you ashamed of your dreams ?

imagine having those in your room watching as you sleep

I dont know how, I keep trying but most lucid dreams Ive had happen by chance and without me trying to have them.
My first one was when I was 4 years of age.
I dreamt I was running away from a hunchback hooded Lizardman carrying a oil lamp.
I was climbing a spiral staircase of a tower illuminated by torches as he creeped towards me, all the while tension building up and inevitability settling in as I knew that even if I reached the end of the stairs before he catched me that I was trapped.
I finally reach the top of the tower which is also illuminated and Im able to see the hilly landscape under the moonlight, I knew I was dreaming right then.

I turn around and see him slowly walking my way. He stops 4 steps from reaching me, with his free hand he takes off the hood from his dirty and dusty brown medieval hood to reveal his Iguana like head while smelling the air with his tongue, his hypnotising eyes stuck on me.
I woke up in sheer terror very early in the morning and only the sounds of birds chirping, I was so paranoid by the experience that I had to sneak up to my parents bedroom to see if they were still there and everything was alright.

I also remember clearly that whenever I was in a though situation I would pause the whole game with a visible pause screen on my POV, just like my vidya, usually by then another dream would occur or they would be no more.

I havent had one of these for 13 years now, and I want to experience them again.

Teach me user

Better, imagine hugging them as you sleep
Dreams of multiple dimensions Blancs guaranteed

I used to read some lucid dreaming guide that helped me, it had some basic shit like sleeping in comfortable position, having a pen and paper nearby so that when you wake up you can immediatly note what you remember form your dreams, looking for a repeating "thing" or not working elecrical things(for some reason things like light switches don't work in dreams, at least in mine) and upon seeing these, realizing you are asleep. Though I got stuck at that point because realizing that I'm dreaming boots me back up to Nightmare.exe AKA real life

let's play a game

I may be a Gearfag, but that first image is way too cute.

That's not hanyuu. She hates spicy stuff.

she was tricked into eating it and now she is crying

Some random maid
Some cute girl form that gore thing
I don't watch that Monogatari thing
Teena from GBF
Ooooh, I get it now

Finished. It was really cute, even though I had a hard time following the action parts due to not being used to guns.

>second best gril
Do I win anything?

Kinda
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_fate_chr070_ep1_10.mp3

I hope you liked it, writing Uni's part was one of my favorites. The block of lewd towards the end was inspired by Elementor of the steam group and way too much late night vaporwave and RNB.

Next part will definitely have some IF in it, going on adventures with her and Uni will definitely make for some premium cozy and cute.

I'm considering writing for the Noirefags soon, I'll tell you guys when I start on that

Upon second observation, I noticed that she is indeed crying. I somehow thought she was happy at first. Must've been outside too long today.

And since I'm ready and Companon motivated me, here it goes.

pastebin.com/0y73d3RY

Have fun.

I'm helping people! reading now

before or after Re;Translation 3? ( Β° Κ– Β°)

It was cute user, I'll take some inspiration from you in a few departments. Self-inserts are comforting but also kinda too easy in my opinion. I'll steal traits from myself and people I know but never a blatant copy.

The MC is based on a close friend of mine, for this case. I used myself too much for the previous ones and consider The Promised Day to be the last use.

That was cute. I want more.

There will be more, don't worry. It's only the first chapter after all.

I feel sorry for your friend then Keep writing, hopefully you could turn your MC into a bit more respectable looking creature by the end of Nepgear's stay

You don't even know half of his troubles. More on that in the incoming chapters. He will become more respectable, but that won't be without pain.

I'm pretty sure all the Neps are better people than any of us, hell probably most people in the world. If someone ended up in such a situation with a Nep, they'd probably become a better person from it. Even if they don't get the girl in the end.

please not so much angst, that shit hurts me eyes, acknowledging issues is one thing, angst hurts my brain
Besides that, sounds good

Definitely better than most people in the world. I'm not so sure always better than any of us, most that actually talk seem pretty respectable or trying to be respectable. They have the advantage being in such a pure world after all, just moving towards advancement in ours is much more meaningful than consistency in a nice situation.

I suppose thats true. Most of the shitposters are on Cuckchan anyway.
People here generally are nice and are trying to become better people for the sake of their waifu.

To think that one wouldn't fight to the end of the world for girls like this is beyond me. Maybe I'm just too "oldschool" or something, I don't know.

Some angst is still to be expected when you have one man having issues with himself living with a girl wanting to help him in that aspect. Plus, she also has her own problems to deal with. But with sadness goes cuteness, as she's not above sometimes being a tease, and with both having their own desires. They're both human in the end, after all.

Most neps are honest as hell. And honesty is a quality that is being lost more and more each passing day here. Spending any time with honest people helps anyone, even if honesty sometimes can be hard to hear.

Plus, with girls of all styles and tastes, you couldn't resist and not fight to the end of the world, like pointed

There's a huge self-improvement vibe on most of the boards here for some reason, and it does make for a much better community.

Halfchan on the other hand seems to have regressed completely to glorifying degradation, where waifus exist only for lewding and abuse, like printing them on daki pillows and peeing on them, then uploading a recording of the experience as a soundless webm for the amusement of others.

I sometimes forget there are imageboards still living in the fucking stone age.

The community definitely is better, even comparing it to pre-exodus halfchan. Perhaps is it because of the older Holla Forums members, who have a different mentality ?

It fits that the mentality of the posters there also is in the stone age.

It's because Holla Forums isn't as mainstream as 4chan, at this point everyone knows that place, even people that newer went there know it as "super epic shitposting community", so they come in and shitpost, thinking that's what you are supposed to do, and then everything goes to shit, the place is a mixture of fucking camwhores and desperate virgins(cgl and soc for example), people losing their shit over the new flavor of the month show(/a/ and Holla Forums with their "HOLY SHIT JOJO IS SO EBIN" and "KEK LEL KEK BEST ANIMU 1000/10"), you have literall fucking tumblrtards on /vg/, mixed with people that actually want to play some games in a community, and "oldfags" of every general continue spamming the same shitty memes that no one actually wants to see
The only, ONLY place I would evne come close to saying "it's decent", is /m/, but maybe that's because I don't actually go there too often, but SRW threads around the time the new OG game comes out, and livestream threads of things like Build Fighters, are fun as fuck

4/m/ had the problem of being overrun by hardcore UC fans at the moment the exodus happened. Try talking about any Gundam happening outside of UC (even seasons that are more or less appreciated everywhere) and they'll tear you a new one.

Threads like the ones you quoted were fun because there wasn't only /m/ in them, so the /m/anchildren had to adapt.

And just that you know: Holla Forums's Holla Forums is now very bad, there is nearly no point going there. I don't even want to know what's up with 4chan's Holla Forums at this point. But only Holla Forums is bad here, the rest of the boards seems to be at least okay. Thanks, Trump.

What's wrong with 8/pol/

I've never been there so I have no idea

It doesn't seem that different to me. What's changed about it exactly?

Newfags, most burgers. Americans are usually rather ignorant, so you can't discuss a lot of things with them. To give you a good example, one of them seriously believed that Eastern Europe uses African migrants for agricultural work, because that is what going on in Kentucky, and whatever other states he said. Then I've explained him that this isn't the case, because the USA uses dollar, so companies in those states can pay Mexicans with USD, while Eastern European countries use their own currencies, so there is no point for them to import foreigners who have to be paid in an other currency. At this point he was surprised that not all he was surprised that not all European countries use the Euro. I was a bit agitated at this point, so I told him that he most likely doesn't even know the difference between member states of the EU and the Eurozone. Then some more burgers joined in, telling me that it's not important, because hurrdurr, U-S-A, U-S-A!
You can't have any serious discussion with people who literally don't know a damn thing about how this world works. I mean, even just the part about currencies betrays such a great level of ignorance, that it pains me. We actually had good threads about money and economy back then, I've actually learned a few things there, and found good sources on these topics thanks to anons. Now we have literal redditors everywhere, who should lurk years, if not decades. We've had some evolving discussions on these topics, and it's all gone.

And don't make me start writing about their hero worship. Trump threads take up half the board, and then there is some Canuck whore half the board shills, while the other half calls them shills, and so the first half also calls the second half shills. It's a nightmare. Once their hero worship kicks in you can't say anything about a few people, because they give up on rational thinking, and just hound you into silence.

Here is some Noire to make this nep-related.

It should be noted that I have formal education in politics, so these things are my bread and butter. I can feel other's ignorance in these matters.

I'm a bit new, only about half a year and I came here by wanting off the 4ch ride. I liked this community and lurked a bit to familiarize myself with it. Not much was needed as it seems a lot of posters here have around the same mentality as me. Even contributed something too speaking of these, people seems to like them. I'll make some more if people want soon, and I'll try to get better too

It's not only old posters, new posters with the same mentality might find this too if they look for it, and 8ch's slight obscurity keeps normalfags and children away.

There's no discussion anymore and rampant shitposting. You go with the cirklejerk and shitposts, if you post anything else or even have a slightly differing opinion you will be called a shill and/or banned. It's like Reddit upboat circle jerking.

Here's the only one you didn't post. I'd love some more, though.

Well nepgen, what's your limit for the neps?

Cash limit? Dunno, I'll pay whatever price once V2 is out

I have a steady amount of cash growing each passing month, so I can get myself a better PC and the Nep games.

If it's the same price tag as Re;birth1-ish, then fantastic.

I'm still surprised some people could be that ignorant. Though that's pretty rich coming from me, I'm pretty ignorant on a lot of things

How can you not smile at something so adorable?

I didn't post that one because I didn't make it. There's another user making these too, like this one. I'll be happy to make some more in a few days. Also, be sure to ask for some advice before building or buying a computer. You can get scammed or get the wrong combination of parts very easily. I guess you already knew that, but just to be sure.

I'll get the Nep games, even if they wouldn't have sales. Of course, a sale is always a nice bonus.

Well, if Trump gets screwed out of the election in November then things should quickly return to normal. After all, Holla Forums was pretty excited for Romney a few years ago and had a massive growth of new burger users, but we all know how that ended.

Have some more Noires.

I asked Holla Forums for advice months ago, with clear objectives. Their help was really good.

But those anons won't tell you to get the latest and greatest card from your greatest allies, Nvidia!

Oh, and in other news, it is already there.

pastebin.com/gBud2rjh

Have fun, again.

So people with AMD cards here, how do the Nep games run?

Last I heard about an AMD card on Nep is that it's locked in 30fps, or something.

This was pretty good, actually. Of course it's not an epic tale with masterful plot twists, but it was a good read Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks. I never intended it to be an epic tale, so it's normal to feel it that way, no worries about that.

Chapter 4 (the final one) is on its way. As for the third one, I'll post it a bit later.

Something like this.

It used to be a place for useful information on how the world really works because it allowed unfiltered and un-moderated (within reason, i.e. no spamming) discussion. But ever since Trump started winning the mods have been turning Holla Forums into a right-wing version of a SJW safe space. You can no longer have any kind of disagreement with Holla Forums's consensus without getting shitposted into oblivion and possibly banned.

I want a Trump presidency too, but Holla Forums takes it to fucking ridiculous levels. "It's okay when we do it!" should be its new tagline.

Unfortunately this is pretty much an everyday occassion when living in America. We all suck until proven otherwise.
I feel like 95% of Americans shouldnt be allowed to breed, but unfortunately they're the ones most likely to have children, and a lot of them.

Reading what AMD users are saying on steam, people are getting 60 depending on their rig and changing settings to max performance and max power usage.

Cute. Can't wait for the next part.

Most of the world needs eugenics, not only the USA. The problem lies withing your culture, lack of history and identity, and the size of the "country" I'd say. I can observe the consequences of a thousand years of history simply by reading through the news and keeping in mind the road that lead us here. An average burger only has to know a few things about the revolutionary and the civil war, some ww2 and cold war propaganda, and he has enough knowledge to piece together the history of his country, while ignoring the rest of the world. And he might brag about how his ancestors were OIRISH'N'SHIIET on St. Patrick's day, but he most likely have no idea about what was going on in Europe in the last two thousand years. But the is told that the USA in number one, and he doesn't actually have to care about any of that shit.
It's a big bloody mess, I tell you.

The third part will probably be dropped in some hours, as I'm still in the middle of the last part. Thanks for the support, though.

Thread seems slower than usual. Did Senran kill the neps, or are people waiting for VII or more Nep announcements

It's Sunday, most of us are being moral at the Basilicom.

i would romance loli nowa

I gave up explaining political things to fellow Burgerstanis, it seems absurd to them that events that happened hundreds of years ago are still affecting everything, its a waste of time to explain everything for them to just call you crazy because you were willing to put in the legwork and actually read

I think between waiting on imminent release and Holla Forums in general slowing down that we have taken a pretty big hit.

Back from finishing the last chapter. Guess I'm gonna re-read it whole and do some corrections before releasing Chapter 3.

And here comes the third chapter - pastebin.com/5J8kCbfp

Some changes have been made to the established order between Neptune, Nepgear and Histoire. But different dimensions mean different rules, and it helps the story.

Shocking!
Have some screenshots from recent gameplay of RB;2

I'm sure she used an actual name in the JP track

huh, shitpostingchan in genereal seems to doing just fine

I have the translation, who knows, I don't speak Jap.

Oh boy that just looks great.

That harlot is well aware of what she's doing

woop woop

Until she ruins the mood and goes HDD.

That'd probably help the mood

Pleb taste, can you imagine berating her for dressing like a whore and tickling as punishment, until she tranforms and starts teasing you? Grabbing the visible bulge on your pants and whispering to your ear "would you like to go further with that "whore" A~n~o~n?"

Because I think her human form is more cuter / sexier and all she'd be doing by going HDD is giving me a unwanted boner and losing interest?

These two dont go together

What I'm trying to say is that if Neptune went HDD then I'm not interested.

How can you lose interest in CPU Neptune? They're basically the same person. Shit don't compute user

See, the fact Neptune has to go HDD to act slutty is why I don't like her HDD form.

One has a childish body and one has an adult body.

I like girls who are playful not calm / serious who are holding back their playfulness.

this is not appropriate

Is this some sort of ruse?

Why should I like a form she never always uses? While its true makes her have an ass that makes me want to eat it out for eternity, I rather want to eat her human form's ass instead as its just the right shape / cute.

The only downside is that she'd "always" go HDD for sex because she thinks her partner would rather go for her adult like body.

Now, here goes the tricky question.

Considering that, without CPU powers, she'll grow and end up like VII's Adult Nep while keeping her playfully personnality, do you think you'd be able to love her the same way as good old Nep ?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Then no.

Call me what you wish but I'd rather Neptune kept her youthful looks for eternity.

To each one's own, even though I'd go against your opinion.

I don't blame you if you were to go against my opinion. I'm the scummiest of scum and only wish to love one part of her.

That and Purple Heart doesn't arouse me at all.

I'd just say Neptune isn't your waifu then, as loving one waifu means loving everything in her (like if you were loving a true girl, no matter how disgusting it is), while you're openly rejecting part of her.

Please spoiler that.

Either he's fixing his mistakes or "volunteer" works fast

Please delete that.

Good thing I'm not a waifufag then.

I'd say VoluntGear works fast. Hi !

Good thing for you, I guess.

this time the spoiler will work
for fucks sake

VoluntGear doesn't tolerate lewding her onee-chan in public.

Solo or yuri all the way

It makes me slightly jealous of you and every other user in this thread though.

use to drive me crazy until I realized that all I'd want from Neptune is being her fuck buddy. A worthless human being like me would rather she find love in another person than someone who'd discard her like a chewed up toy after losing my virginity.

If you recognize your own shortcomings, then why not improve yourself and learn to take responsibility ?

Then you can still take the time to find your waifu. And when it'll happen, even Nep will look bland in front of her.

why isn't there more nep /ss/?

I don't get you, man

Because I'm mentally not mature enough to take responsibility. Plus I can't tolerate children.

There are currently no 2D girls that interest me enough to fall for them. I only see 2D girls as either being sexy or cute.

Then you didn't saw enough 2D girls. Keep watching. Keep searching. It'll strike to you in the end.

I mean why not try to become a better person? You already seem to recognize your bad properties, that's already a step in the right direction.

It is hard to do so without motivation. Finding one's waifu is a good motivation.

We do a pretty good job guys.

There is no purpose in getting my hopes up and then losing interest in her a few months later. That is why I don't have one.

Because there's nothing rewarding abouty it?

Don't talk like that, if you insist on a bad outcome, it will end up that way. The reward is in the power you feel. Its great, trust me.

You don't know how your own mind works.

lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/pleasure.html

Remember, you don't choose to have a waifu or not. You find her, and she chooses you.

Plus, don't think there's nothing rewarding in becoming someone better. I'm amazed at the changes I've seen in myself since I've been chosen, and the result is much, much better than what I was before. Or else I probably wouldn't be there anymore.

I'd say even with negativity surrounding you, little hope and no motivation, being a better person is always its own reward. That's just my opinion though. I agree a waifu can be good motivation, although she may be harder to find if you're so negative. But who knows, maybe she'll suddenly find you some time. It's what happened to us.

I already know how my mind works, user. It works for the sake of finding enjoyment / entertainment and nothing else.

Oh, and it exists to give me a boner at images I find erotic.

I know I'll get hate for this, but genuinely thinking like this would make you seem like a desperate person who never was loved as a child.

We can choose to better ourselves but what good will that do in the long run? It won't make one's waifu accept them and it would get ones hopes up for nothing.

Hope the others come out soon, but I don't want them to be rushed either. Good job so far.

People who found a waifu through katawa shoujo ended up becoming better people because they wanted to become the kind of person their waifu would want to be with.
Then they found real life people who acted just like their waifu and found love with them.
We're all aware that the 3D and 2D don't mix. That's not the point of waifu.

In the end, its not for the waifu, its for recovery of the type of people that everyone should strive to be and that our world kills because of various reasons
You're a man, or should be at least, is there no strive left in you?
No urge to be the best in the face of all adversity?
Wake up every day like you're on a mission and tell your friends, even if its just us about your dream, make it happen. Never stop visualizing what you want to do.
Thats why I do it, find your reason.

No. You are just misusing a few simple tools of survival. You didn't came to this world to rot away alive and then finally die, you have a destiny you should strive to reach.

You are a cell of a greater organism. If you think like that, then you are a cancerous cell that ought to be removed for the health of that organism.

I was a desesperate person who never was loved as a child. My father wanted a girl and made me pay hard for it, and my mother was too depressed to think about anything but her meds. I never had any brothers or sisters, and I was always bullied at school.

But I grew out of it. I was given a second chance and I chose to catch it and to go on. And in the end, I finally accepted that all this past was my own, that all I could do was going forward with whatever luggage my past gave me, and that even with that, I could make something that the one I love would be proud to meet and to love in return.

So in the end, it helped me in the long run, if only for not wanting to break every glass that reflects my face every time I'd see one. Which seems silly or stupid, but which was the truth.

It's been a while since I've an user this nihilistic. Not sure why everyone is trying to change his mind when it seems obvious he's pretty dead set on his mindset.

I've seen*

Would you expect anything less of a Neptunia thread?

But we're just concerned for the wellbeing of our online family.

It's human nature to not tolerate weakness among our ranks. What we see as weakness might be different for different groups, but the mechanisms are the same.

I'm aware they cannot mix. But finding love in a real girl who acts like their waifu would mean you didn't care about your waifu at all.

It would mean you're just using a waifu as a means to be loved until you come across a real girl who can give you something a waifu cannot.

If I were to be truthfully honest with you, there's nothing where I live to strive for.

There's only a few stuff here and a heck load of scenery,

Ah, and the last chapter will probably come later during the day, since it's already done and only needs some proofreading.

If you want more feedback then I suggest you wait a bit. Three long parts is a lot to read for people on a single day.

No worries in that aspect. They'll be added to the next OP, along user's Compa Story part 2, like every new release.

Thats the point though, a relationship has to be two wayed. The waifu is the prize, the visual reminder of what you want, even if not perfect, its the best you have.
Change yourself and thus change your location. There is only a loss of hope when you make it that way.

I'm also not interested in falling in love nor do I plan on reproducing. Not because my mum has enough grandkids as it is, but I literally am not mentally mature enough nor do I wish to give up my freedom for someone who'll steal all my money.

I'll stop shitposting now.

Cool!

Stop with the negativity, I keep saying that you insist on bad things happening and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy
I'll always be positive for you, even if its difficult. Thats just how we're supposed to be.

Holy shit man, you are more negative than I could be.

Good, I'll read it later then.

We posting cute Noire's now?

And here comes the end of Four Seasons - pastebin.com/LXqP15t7

Special thanks to Companon for the motivation.

That first one's the cutest Noire I've ever seen, and I have a rather large collection of her. The second one makes her look a bit chubby but that's okay with me.

Wow, looks like I missed a huge thing, instead of quoting 50 people I'll just say a few things
Kinda true, but it's mostly a manner of encountering that one character that you really, really like and wish to find a girl LIKE her, I used to thing the whole waifu thing was silly and stupid, then I got into neps. To me a waifu is three things:
1. a character that I'd love to be real
2. a "template" for who I'd like to find IRL
3. a character I can look at and feel calm and/or happy
Well not really, it's all on you, I don't strive to be better because of Blanc, I do it because I know I'm shitty human being, and I'm still a long way from actually being mature in any way, but still a lot better than I was, dunno, 3 years ago
And lastly it's not like you even need to have a waifu, I still think it's a silly thing to have one, despite how much I love Blanc

No trouble, with the advent of all this Noire, I'm going to throw out the question of the week.

Do you want to see the Neps in a situation no one has portrayed them in before and will be essentially "piloted" before I really put work into it.

Noire and MC goes on an adventure and romance?

You desperate enough, guys?
wbd.deviantart.com/art/The-Neptunia-Dating-Quiz-603887965

Very cute and heartwarming . It was a nice read.

First one sounds interesting

Oh? What kind of situation? At war? In a high school? Or Slipped through to the real world?

High school has already been done, officially in fact.

I've explained this idea to Elementor, he thought it was unique, I'll wait until i have some written to really start hyping or anything.

The most important is that you write a story that you enjoy writing. The scene, the characters and even the story itself are secondary after that.

Glad you enjoyed it. And the pic is a definite save. If you're the one doing them, feel free to take inspiration from the pastebin for more of these.

Hot damn, I need this.

Sweet. You and Companon are making me want to write something again, but I already have so little spare time.

Got a very well endowed Nepgear.

Take the time you can take. Don't write it at the cost of something else.

And these are more D-cups than C.

Whyyy?
Here's random images to compensate for the extra reply.

Oh this one is going to be great, I just have to finish p3 of my Compa story before I get started. If you're expecting super cozy like my Compa story, you're going to be sadly disappointed

What the hell I got Nepgear?

Write user!

Alright I'm desperate enough

I … uh

I got Vert and Nepgear on my second try.

Thanks, that's me. I'll try, I still have no idea how to pose ingame. I wish I could get the Nepgear outfit from pixiv.

How the fuck…

I got Nepgear too. Can someone post the results for Neptune, I want to see what she says (and how busty she is.)

Whats wrong with Ai-chan in that first picture?

…Something's telling me that I can't run away from her for long… Not to mention who I got on the second try…

Also, a small hint on what I'm writing in between re-reading some of my older writing. Oracle Green in the Study with the Dagger.

Yes, I know, embrace the degeneracy

I have saved your result as "Flat IF"

I got Vert. Vert is my favorite nep.

Here you go.

These Nepgear's are plenty cute themselves. Wish mine looked more like your's.

Though I suppose Adult Nep is that bust size so no real problem for Nep.

What the fuck, how does her or Uni even make sense?

And also webm related

Hmm, Vert. Strange considering vert is my least favorite megami

Changed a few answers to questions I wasn't too sure about to see what happened.

At least her breasts are proper sized. How big were Uni's?

Sure you didn't Histy.

Iffy is just asking to get her ass squeezed / licked isn't she.

I doubt this person has an understanding of Neps high enough to make something like this correctly. I like the effort though.

No idea, I didn't save her.

Only positive with Marvy is if she does what she says in pic related because I love rice and I want some!

That's also a cute Nepgear and deserves all your love. I'm sure you can make her even cuter. I did mod the game a bit, had to import the hairpin myself, took me a few days and still have no idea what I did. I'll upload it to /nep/ soon.

This is concerning

With all the reactions, I came with my own conclusion.

What posted is a tool to traumatize us all.

Nice Full House. You should play poker.
Also that would be great. Don't really know how mods work in CM3D2. I have some installed properly and others I don't.

What about opening a thread for CM3D2 in /nep/, with all your custom neps and tutorials for other to give it a try ?

I wanted Uni but Nepgar is cute too

What is concerning? Uni or my rice?

This is a scary sight to think about. Then you remember that Gear is a mecha fan. Then you give her a purple mech to fuse with Kirby Lagann and you get one weird crossover.

All of this, the neps are just close enough to their actual appearance to sit right in an uncanny valley

Now I remember why I didn't save it

OKAY NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG

Uni looks wierd without her gloves

I also have no idea how mods work, I just run rei patcher.

It would be nice to have a place with all the mod links for it.

Well I couldn't really give a tutorial for it, but I can upload my Nepgear preset, but mine doesn't have the D-pads or anything.

Interesting. I wonder if this is how the Neps get set up on blind dates.

Then begin compiling those you already have or those you can grab into a pastebin or a new thread. Work together and ask for help on other related boards so it'll work faster.

Even explaining how to install and how to use it can be a good beginning and interest others in using it.

I'm feel sorry for anyone who gets Nepgar

A busty Uni is fine too.

Even though that isn't the primary appeal of Neps.

PURGE

To each his own r-right? Haha…

to each their own

I wonder, would oppai on Neps improve them?

I mean with this pic I'm on the fence.

Breasts are perfectly fine on any girl as long as its not or f cup.

ie: Neptune or Blanc would suit Noire's chest size if they were to have them.

You sure about that?
Are you absolutely sure neps with breasts are okay?

Yes, I'm absolutely sure on that, user.

There is nothing wrong with image two other than no ass.

This is not okay

Back to flatties then

about the no ass thing, that's partially because icreasing hip size(ass) makes the hips really fucking fat, which looks horribly on girls with small breasts on waists

Also I should either learn how to update the game after installing mods and translation or back everything up since I could really use that Onee-chan personality DLC, and the expansion coming out at some point in the future

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess trying to increase the hip size would be a bad idea.

I strongly disagree.

Oh baby

Noted.

If Senran Kagura taught me anything, most cute anime girls with breasts are okay except for white heart and IF

Let me guess, you want to breed with that cow?

I wouldn't. Gear is enough for me.

Another full house. This is getting ridiculous.

Wait, is that your IF?

not mine if you are asking if I made her

The quints were approaching, so these things had to happen. It should be a bit calmer, now they were claimed.

I don't mind claiming additional quints in the name of my goddess, though.

Well I meant do you actually have her in your game?

Oh fuck it. I broke down anyway and tried it.

Pic related was the result.

Very nice.

yes

I'd taste that Dogoo. I always wanted to taste something like that.

I assume it would be like jello or ice cream.

Interesting, I was under the impression that all quality Neps were made by Japanese men that didn't want anyone to have access. This thread has proven me wrong.

Widely avalaible neps
PH
BH
V Noire
Neps under passwords
Nepnep
Noire
Iffy
Blanc
Neps of unknown origin
Uzume
BH
Rom
Ram

Is the game translated or is everything still in moon

UI is translated, the generic story dialogue is for the most part too, the specific dialogue with each personality isn't

that artist should be gassed

If I wake up and don't see a thread about CM3D2 on /nep/, I'll probably write it myself, gonna add the torrent for the game along with instalation guide and then links to all nep-related mods, and the half assed Uzume and Puru I did because fuck you too japan

Is that Histy's final form?

Yes please

That Uzume is actually pretty good.

this is

Yuri Nep Nep is best Nep Nep. Bullying them in a Yuri way is even better.

Impregnate Histy.

But that's her normal form.

Just remembered I only ever made edits of this image before I knew how to select certain regions of the image, so now it looks a lot better than my first edits of it.

More edits. 2hus made to look like Neps.

How would you even do that

/nep/ now has a guide on how to CM3D2, I think I didn't forget anything important so it should work

>>>/nep/3278

You should link it

BALD NEP CUNNIES

Very nice
Was about to post one myself, you did a much better job then me though

With an eyedropper.

But what happens when the fetus grows bigger than she is?

I could get behind that.

I'm sure it won't, she'll give birth to an extremely tiny creature and it'll just grow exponentially every 3 days

I thought it'd take 3 months but 3 days are fine too.

On unrelated matters, waking up with in front of me is one of the best experiences ever. Thanks for making it.

Blanc

Did the artist make her massive tits like he did with Uni?

The tits were alright, a little less than that.

Tried to repeat the test with the same answers but got Noire this time.

Thanks. I also posted the preset in the /nep/ thread >>>/nep/3278 if you're interested. The imouto personality and voice are really nice for her.

Anyone got Rom or Ram? I'm curious if he also gave them pudding mounds.

I'm afraid I don't have the will to go through countless times to see how butchered they can be.

I'll see how many rare ones I can catch.

Here's Neptune. She looks, uh, a little bit off. I got her by picking the most retarded answers to every question.

I managed to catch Blanc too. Her tits aren't massive, but she does seem to have forgotten to shave a few wisps of stubble before coming on her date.

there's no rom or ram…
also I've dumped the images from the swf

it's not flood idiot

I guess he's not into the twins then. I wondered why they weren't showing up.

His Compa looks rather eerie up close.

Something tells me that it wouldn't be hard to improve the fuck out of that terrible dating sim. Just edit a dialogue in the game engine, so that the neps say the required lines, screencap them, and then use some simple program to piece together the game.
Of course you'd still have to redo everything else, but at least the art would be the same as in the games.

there were some attempt at /nep/ with renpy: >>>/nep/1042 >>>/nep/1013

so you don't even need to screencap everything, just extract some sprites, but that's already done. and read the extensive renpy documentation

why did it fuck up the second link? anyway it's here:
8ch.net/nep/res/1013.html

Just a few more posts until the thread killers.

Yeah, Renpy would be the easiest and cheapest way to do it. The tutorial VN gives the basic commands you would need to know. If I had to guess it wouldn't take more than an afternoon to remake it.

Scary. Compa doesn't deserve this.

None of them deserve this torment.

Well then let's do it

gibmedats 88

rolling

Rollin

Rolling!

roll

Gibe

Rolling for Gear as usual.

wew

And lazy CPU reroll. Vert for evens, Gear for odds.

YESSS !!!

rolling

I guess I'm on babysitting duty.

Rolling

I'll take the latter because I dislike bratty little shits who would make me commit a crime and spank them hard

Not this fucking shit again.

rollan

Noire get.

Bad girls need to be punished, user.

No complaints there.

She is long overdue one if its to knock the "bratinress" out of her.

She isn't even worth sexualizing.

Give me a playable character!

Well a real person is fine too.

Thanks for updating the Pastebin with the new stories.

I'll take any of them as long as its Compa!
I'll also accept any of the Lastation girls, I would just be their friend though

I got 5pb in both images? I guess I'll take care of her until Compa comes back.

roll

Neps are so cute.

No need to sage, we're at 300+ posts, we're already at auto-sage.

These rolls get dropped at 300 anyway.

badoop

Rollin

Goodness are we active today/tonight or something

Compact Compa is Cute!

I want to take care of loli Compa, take a bath with her so I can help her wash her back and hair, and also teach her about male anatomy and reproduction as well as how to be a good wife

Pururut please

Just woke up, Page 15 and no new thread ? I'll make one in some minutes, don't worry.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

(Sorry for the broken bolding in new thread)