Far-right group hangs banner on Turkish embassy in Vienna reading 'Erdoğan, pull your Turks back'

Far-right group hangs banner on Turkish embassy in Vienna reading 'Erdoğan, pull your Turks back'

Members of a far-right group hung a banner reading "Erdoğan, pull your Turks back" over the roof of Turkish embassy in Vienna on Wednesday.

archive.fo/LVqk5

Friendly reminder that Austrian television ORF is the most left-wing propaganda channel in Europe. Financed by tax payers.

Well done extremists

Good. That silly little Erdogan creature needs to realize that nobody cares about him or respects him at all. He is a caricature sultan leading an entire nation with all its people down the road to perdition.

GAS THE TURKS, RACE WAR NOW

DAY OF THE SPRAY

A bit of my autism on this:
Not sure if this is a good translation, the original explicitly states that they are supposed to go back to where they came from whereas the translation only implies it.

1683 best day of my life

We should try to get (((media))) attention on this.
Seeing them attempting to claim this was racism and having to mention Erdogan statements will easily get their agenda exposed.

erdogan - take your turks back home
thats the literal translation

Is that fucking Sellner? Kinda looks like him, although it's weird he's not wearing any Identitarian logo or colors.
I call him a cuck and possible shill a lot but if that is him, hats off.

This fucking roach has gotten so god damn uppity since he purged the military. He thinks he's untouchable. Constantinople must be reclaimed and all roaches sprayed liberally with raid.

I applaud their effort to actually go out and do something, which is far more than I've done sitting behind a computer.

With that said, criticizing muslims is necessary but pretty low-hanging fruit. Almost everyone on the streets would agree if you told them that muslim immigration was a problem and they're far more likely to commit violent acts of terror than normal people.

These guys should have targeted the Israeli embassy, and built awareness of jewish treachery, because unlike for muslims most normalfags don't even realize jews are a problem. Muslim immigration, along with nigger and spic immigration elsewhere, is a symptom of a greater jewish disease. Without jews pushing for open borders and multiculturalism, we'd never have the muslim issue to begin with.

Not far-right enough for my taste. Still a nice gesture.

You don't go full Commander Rockwell in communist Austria at this point in time.

I'm well aware of Austrian hate speech laws, but anti-muslim rhetoric would still be considered illegal. If you're willing to go far enough to break an (unjust) law, you might as well name the biggest threat Europe is facing.

I want to clarify that I'm in no way defending muslims, I just don't see them any differently than the niggers and spics I have here in America. They are third-world savages who commit mass rape and murder because that's just their nature, but we'd never have them in our countries if kikes didn't push for open borders and multiculturalism. We'll be fighting a never-ending battle if we keep fighting muslims while doing nothing to address the jewish issue, meanwhile they'll continue to brainwash whites with cultural marxism to want to take in more shitskins.

It's not as easy to point out the Shlomos in Europe as it is in the US right now. Over there (((they))) are revealing themselves on twitter and in the media more and more, basically the mask has totally slipped and it's very easy to show the evidence to normies in easily digestible bits (news headlines, tweets, etc.)
In Europe, like you said, people don't even know (((they))) are a factor, because they act much more covertly and are much more crypto. Which means it's too early to start speaking about them. It's literally the same as talking about UFO's, people will just label you cray cray.
It's much better wait until the USA becomes more and more openly counter-semitic and then start riding that wave.

Hey Moustafa, whatcha doin?…

We don't speak nigger here, sorry. speak like a White man or take it to "world hip hop."

Fuck off autist

Using terminology like "cray cray" is faggot-tier and people on Holla Forums will disregard the rest of your post if they see shit like that. Don't take it as a personal insult, just learn and move on.

higher resolution pls

This user is correct but it's not just that you talk like a fag, your shits all retarded too. For the most part your post sounds like pr faggotry, and granted that may not be your intention, but the reality is that if you guide your normalfag through the redpill process unless they are complete golems you can successfully help them realize that the jew is behind everything also your hitler memes a shit

Hardcore. That's going to rustle some goat fuckers in Istanbul.

Nice. It's a bit sickening that Erdogan openly states that he is invading Europe and installing militants throughout the continent to fight once they get large enough population, yet nobody seems to care. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that this is his strategy, but normies are too fucking dumb to even pay attention.

More like

That banner goes surprisingly along with the European (((MSM)) anti-turk kvetching these days, these (((members))) climbed on a roof of a foreign embassy, which, like all embassies is guarded and survived 24/7, then weren't arrested and fled.

If it was a real far-right group, these people would be arrested a mile away from the embassy and charged with Islamophobia, and it wouldn't be this pussy banner they'd be planning to hang

Always do the opposite of what the Jew tells you.

America unveils TOP SECRET aircraft being developed at AREA 51 in the battle to retake Constantinople

let him continue, all he does is confirm that mudslime are dangerous mudslime

I wonder if this Far Right action group includes many many virulent Anti-semites…?

the irony is:

erdogan isnt even a bad guy anymore.

since the coup he has changed his relationship with russia fundamentally and stopped supporting ISIS.

thats why the western media suddenly went after him like rabid dogs.

let that sink in.

who gets Constantinople if its reclaimed? It used to be the Greeks but the Greeks are run by communist Syriza now, why should nationalists fight and die for them?

If Greek nationalists take it, give it to the Greek nationalists, if no Greek nationalists take it, should it not be given to them?

*if non-Greek nationalists take it, should it not be given to them?

if america goes Nazi then Naziism wins. The only reason they lost last time is because they we ganged up by America and Russia. This time, America and Russia would be on their side.

Europe won't turn racist until they see the evidence of anti-racism before their very eyes. Then when SHTF it will be the weak leftist getting killed because racist/nationalists are strong and can defend themselves from individual attacks. What will happen is a military coup taking control of the country and retaliating against the leftist elites that brought the country to the brink. Consider joining the army so that you can help participate in the cleanup when it comes.

My biggest fear for Europe is that the muslims might actually try and assimilate one day, because Europeans are so "tolerant" that if the shitskins gave the slightest effort, no one would have the balls to try to kick them out, despite their inherently lower IQ's and propensity for crime.

We need the shitskins to be as radical as possible so that even the most blue-pilled normalfag can see that there's a stark difference between them and us.

It shall be rightfully divided between the Greek, Armenians and Assyrians (if there are enough left in the world).
Their current political standing is of no consequence in the big picture.

retard detected

Go shill somewhere else, Shlomo

(checked)

GAS THE TURKS, PEST WAR NOW!

Yeah no, ISIS has accomplished most of its purpose so he's just trying to grow his power and throw his weight around.

theyre the antagonist of kike-run america and therefore the good guys indeed.

i know youre probably some imbecile trump fanboy, so dont even mind replying.

its a waste of time for both of us.

well, he said a lot more very interesting things.
for example that the west created ISIS.

no one ever mentions this.

neither in the mainshit media or here.

While conveniently ignoring Turkey's role in creating it, I'm assuming? Fuck off, Erdogan hates white people and just because he isn't supporting ISIS anymore doesn't make him a good guy.
Don't forget he called Turks "the future of Europe."

he had to.
NATO / USrael forced him to.
everyone knows that.

he just plays the role stupid turkroaches need.

these guys need a sultan.

he never was one though.
he was a kike drone, just as all NATO members.
until the coup.

Whoever does the liberating should get it. They're the ones who shed the blood. They're the ones who should get ownership.

If Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians want it by right, they need to be the ones who fight for it.

No, ISIS played it's role in weakening Syria enough so Turkey could take land. Yes there were other actors(like ZOG) that benefited from ISIS in other ways. Pic related, he said this months after the coup attempt.(Nov. 29th)
There is absolutely no evidence to back that up. He believes(and has stated) that Europe should be Muslim and Turkish and white people need to get on board or they won't be safe anywhere.

And the people who protest his plan are…

… extremists.

Fucking hell.

No, it's their historic homeland. Sparta belongs to the Greek, Ararat belongs to Armenians and Edessa belongs to Assyrians.
The western christian nations owe them a debt, the Catholics watched them being slaughtered and rejoiced. They laughed when Constantinople fell, when Armenians were crucified for their faith, when Assyrians were burned. This is something the west has to atone.

Trump wants to get along with Putin, chaim. Didn't you get the memo from all the kvetching about Russian hackers?

Fuck off, turkroach. Each and every one of you is subhuman and should be sprayed to death.

PRAISE THE MOTHERFUCKING LORD KEK AND PASS THE GODDAMN AMMUNITION
THE DAY OF THE SPRAY IS AT HAND

im not one of them.
trust me, lol.
im surrounded by this vermin, actually.

well, ok, to be fair - i think when were talking about him personally, he definitely wants to. we will see how far he can go with this without ending like jfk.

i know he claimed land over there. as well as he wanted to eradicate the kurds. when it comes to the latter, it seems like every remaining bit of common sense in turk brains is generally pulverized instantly.

i meant that figuratively.
kebabs need a strong leader™, an alpha etc.
and theyre stupid enough to buy his pretentious crap.
most of his gibberish goes exactly into this direction.

Kek has truly smiled upon us. Let it be known throughout the land that the fumes of raid will fill turkey for the next 100 years!

DAY OF THE MORTEIN
WHEN

"far right" = refused to be genocided.

Fine, then take it.

European blood should not be shed for non-european blood if there is no gain for europeans.

chegg'd
Kek has spoken. My Hitler meme is a shit and my opinion sucks.
But how would you go about red-pilling the Euro-normie on the merchant? In this particular case I mean. Instead of the Erdogan banner…what?

Absolutely this.

MEN OF DIXIE, WE SHALL FILL ANOTHER HOMELAND WITH OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS!
DEUS VULT!
DEO VINDICE!

Repeating digits can mean many things. Don't just lazily assume "dubs confirm truth". Every number has a proper meaning.

The old kingdom of Greece used to be held by a Wittelsbach; are any of the surviving members unpozed enough to be granted the crown? If not, we're going to need a sphinx or some other monster to pick a hero from among the Greek population to be king.

Everything to the right of SJWs is Far right to the media

Sellner is a meme loving fuck who'd throw anyone associating with IB and mentioning the JQ under the bus but what IB doing is good.

even if IB is controlled opposition to catch and soften the fallout of young people fighting against the cultural marxism pushed onto them it still is better than nothing. The existance of a supposedly kosher nationalistic youth movement with as much media attention as IB gets will just signal anyone who's not a brainwashed communist that it is okay to voice your desire for self preservation. Every vehicular jihad and every knife or hammer attack on some random passerby as happens daily on European streets now will just drive people closer to the ideals expressed by them.
The only people I ever see crying about IB being evil Nazis are students larping as communist rebels and the red press that leads them (Der Standard, Zeit, ORF, German state media etc.).

None of us expect any better from the people who destroyed the East

lol kike

Yeah, we fucked up the Fourth Crusade beyond all imagining. Granted. That was 800 years ago, though. I'll pay slavery reparations to American blacks before I go die to retake Constantinople for assorted surly Middle-Easterners.

That said, we have no shortage of common enemies and we should work together against them. Squabbling over the spoils before we've even begun the fight is beyond stupid.

Seriously. Le Pen is far right according to the media and all they want to do is ban the burka and stop immigration.

That's a better translation.

It would go to whoever retakes it. Its geographically strategic so given the right set of circumstances it would probably go to a coalition of Balkan and middle Eastern Orthodox Christian's supported by Russia under the condition they build military bases there.

Or if war broke out between Russia and turkey some countries in the area may see it as an opportunity to kick the Turks while they're down. Greece has the rights to it on a historic basis but they'd need to have a far right leader in power before they mobilized and took it. But really it's only going to whoever Russia says can have it and that's if Russia doesn't want it for themselves. Russia would actually have a lot of support too because christians of that area feel Russia is the only country that adequately protects Christians and could adequately defend Constantinople.

But your guess is as good as mine.

We need another Vlad the Impaler. Let's hope he stakes the kikes first.

Your trips, they're too powerful!

Firstly, why would any modern secular coalition ever consider that? Secondly, ancestral homelands do not matter since a nation is defined by its people alone. The people may make a claim to it, but they had better have fucking chipped in when the bloodshed happened.

Roachland still supports ISIS, Roachland still meddles in Syrian business, Roachland still helps Pissrael, turkroaches still squat where they don't belong. You're poo in loo-tier.

Day of the Spray soon, Mehmet.