Protag of Akiba's Beat is a normalfag

smh tbh fam

Where do you see that? He seems like a regular male JRPG protagonist to me.

that's why, he doesn't seem like a NEET lowlife like in Akiba's Trip.

Was hoping for pitter 2.0

Whats a "sbeat"?

probably a mechanic in the game, I don't speak weeb.

Everything about this project seems strange, really.

Well how do you go from Akibas Trip to this?

But the greatest sin:

I cannot fucking tell you how fucking assblasted I am user, I loved akibas strip so much I 100%ed it and got all routes and all items.

I fucking hate nips so goddamn much, why can't they just stop changing the source material to pander.

All Akiba's Trip really needed was decent combat, better controls, and more shit to do. Then again I don't know if I should be shocked, apparently the producer said they needed to change things radically for the series.

delete this

Kotaku, please.

Call me when they make a Nipponbashi based game, that place is ridiculously better.

How are the first two games anyway? Is the first worth playing or should I just get the second one on PC?

I played Akiba's Trip U&U thinking it would be a goofy anime version of Yakuza

But now that this new one's just another turn-based JRPG I'm not interested

It's sort of Yakuza like, though the combat is nowhere near as good or as fun. Though it does have a lot of charm, especially when you can get a game over in the intro cutscene just for wanting figurines. Plus the game size is small as hell.

But are both worth it?
Elaborate on that.
Do they follow the same MC?

I get where you're coming from, OP, but those two are worse

fucking dropped. was a shame, i really liked akiba's trip.

jesus

Shut up

I don't understand, what's supposed to be the appeal of this? Why wouldn't I just play Persona 5 instead?

that started out good, and was almost about to convince me this won't be trash
then he went off the deep end

Are there no people actually walking around Akiba like how it was on Trip? It's just blue and pink silhouettes?

What happened to the open battles where people can just come in whenever and try to beat you up?

The girl with the shorthair and glasses in the back of the group photo looks like an Ara ara to me.

The first game was a Japanese PSP only game, and playing the second game they barely seem connected by story. They aren't the same MC anyways, you mainly play as some weeb who turned into a Vampire just for free anime figures.

I wonder why they even made that choice considering the original had 3D models. Is that to save on costs or something, or because the game can't handle much anymore because it went into the RPG route?

バーーーーーーーカ!

あのアイドルは淫婦の様んだぞ。

Comments are all up to defending it.

I guess that means I should just go for the second one?

Go for it, you can play it without knowing the previous story.

Weeaboo, while originally not having a meaning as it was made up in Perry Bible Fellowship, has since been defined as "a non-Japanese person being so obsessed with Japan and Japanese culture that they wish to be Japanese." MC is an otaku, defined as "a young person obsessed with computers or pop culture to the point of being detrimental to their social skills."
Remember "wapanese"? Weeaboo is the modern replacement term

Alright. Thanks user.

I sort of mix the two together. I guess I should probably use Otaku in cases like these.

Why are her eyes crossed is she retarded?
Do you fuck fictional retarded girls user?
Are you so beta you can't even handle normal, non-retarded 2d girls?

smh fam

I must have missed the part where he shitposted to /r9k/ about tfw no gf.
kys tbh fam

Is he wearing moonboots?

Hate to break it to ya, but that games for normalfags and posers.

Why would you call others a normalfag if you're a normalfag?