WHERE'S JIM

DOJ TO FILE LEGAL CASE AGAINST "ALT-RIGHT" WEBSITE

archive.fo/NYW9y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7QHK4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-cut-white-supremacism-countering-violent-extremism-programme-neo-nazi-counter-extremism-a7558796.html
dailydot.com/news/weev-cfaa-released-vacated-tor-ekeland/
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2017/eye-stormer
archive.is/PzCAe
web.archive.org/web/20160609234530/http://www.dailydot.com/news/weev-cfaa-released-vacated-tor-ekeland/
web.archive.org/web/20170113031417/http://archive.northjersey.com/news/records-show-feds-used-ultra-right-radio-host-for-years-1.299323?page=all
berk*eley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html
reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-epa-atrazine-idUSKCN0YO2X9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh goodie. Is trs gonna get shoah'd?

I feel for you foreigners, though :^)

Would be funny if they busted TRS and implicit dick.

How orbital would your sides be

My guess is either DailyStormer or IronMarch.

TRS has already been nuked with the doxxing of Enoch and temporary shutdown of their forums. While I was on the forums, it seemed as if nobody there was saying anything very extreme. Most of it was just coordination for flyer and trolling campaigns.

Probably the Daily Stormer with the cuck Anglin

It's TRS for sure, those retards are infuriatingly loud and keep leaving their footprint everywhere

Why are they allowed to waste DOJ resources on this shit?

If it is TRS, what could it be that they're pursuing legal action against them for?

Has anyone listened to the Shoah from Tuesday? At the end, Sven mentioned that he had a "rough month" and they needed to talk privately about it. He has been showing his face more frequently and keeps whining about his record store. My guess is that maybe they've been using donations to keep gis business afloat.

What would bring that about? The only thing the Daily Stormer did was fliers.

They'll probably try charging them with promoting violence against some groups. Possibly suggesting that TRS is directing people to make death threats or something like that.

Anglin threatened to launch an armed attack on Dick Spencer's hometown, presumably with DailyStormer users.

The surveillance virus is fucking annoying, causes microstutter constantly

It's us, gaiz.

They're already mostly out of business.

Spoiler: Obongo sues the entire site of Holla Forums for being alt-righters

That would be funny if it was us, we could wage some serious war against them.

Oh yeah. There's nothing illegal about an armed march though.

Attacking Holla Forums is not an option for them. Moot himself said that bringing down 4chan would essentially result in the end times for society.

it'll be a "weak" one that doesn't have the deep pockets to defend themselves so they can set legal precedent to go after the more prominent sites like Infowars, etc.

This is both our paradise and our prison so to speak. Release us and autism will dominate the world, completely shattering the status quo.

My money is on stormfront

This. After Gamergate happened we scattered like fucking shrapnel, nowadays not only we have people spreading our memes everywhere but we're also still mad as fuck. If they're not retarded they'll let us be.

I hope they're retarded.

I hope they aren't, this place is already shit enough with just the regular shills. Imagine how worse it will be if we get pushed that hard into the mainstream view

Gonna need that interplanetary space highway to retrieve them.

If it is to be, it will be.

Stormfront seems inconsequential, to ve honest. They're not a high value or target rich environment for cultural influence. I also imagine they were infiltrated a long time ago and anyone who posts there actively is likely already under surveillance.

It's going to be Anglin and Daily Stormer. Keep in mind that PewDiePie was showing millions of his users articles from Daily A former and effectively sending them there. They're going to take it down before too many kids get redpilled.

plz meme responsibly Hitler

They always are. They are incapable of helping themselves.

Anyone remember the thread about how anyone posting on a chan after March 15 will be arrested? And connecting it to some early operation that will come to light in the first few weeks of April? Makes me wonder if this is linked or it's all nothing.

Daily A former == Daily Stormer.

Sorry, phone-posting.

Isn't this technically not a US site or am I misremembering?

The daily stormer, that's what meant. Whichever one is the no 1 wsj fan site

our servers are in the U.S. im pretty sure

Read that as daily informer

this is what I was thinking as well

We can't have any wrong think goyim :^)

What has TRS even done? I never paid any attention to them this entire time.

They shill(ed) us and made the god emperor angry

Well this is it kiddos. We've finally gone too far. We memed a President into the WhiteHouse, the wrong President. The man that wasn't supposed to win, and now the deep state is coming for us.

I'LL SEE YOU IN THE CAMPS

Going after 1.5-3 million people with nothing left to lose is generally not a good idea.

Here ? They got caught shilling and after a while got dealt with. To the outside world ? Shitty aut kike podcasts.

TRS has had pretty significant cultural influence, and not just within the alt-right.

Lots of poster/flyer campaigns, and general trolling campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Their users have helped develop a lot of the alt-right newspeak and meme pages on various sites, and their users often have their own blogs where they write various articles.

They also created and propagated the (((echo))) meme, which had NYT front-page attention at one point. Their podcasts were/are receiving mainstream attention, particularly Fash the Nation before it went dark.

kek

So who are the actual possibles? TRS, Ironmarch, Daily Stormer, Stormfront?

Renegade, Alt Right.com/RadixJournal/Righton.net faction, PressureProject, Voat.co.

Anyone think NRx might be a target as well?

Remember all the hit pieces on Bannon's supposed connections to Moldbug and the NRx community?

Dickie Spencer recently made an announcement that their accountant had fucked up their tax exempt status forms.

I wonder if it's something as simple as that, some sort of tax evasion case against implicit Dick.

This. Imageboards are pretty much the information equivalent of a fail-deadly system now. Should they all go down permanently, all bets are off.

We need more memes
QUICK
Lets meme everything up!

No he didn't, and he called off the armed march when he understood the risk of havoc.

they tend to blackmail people to "accidentally" fuck up your tax forms, and then arrest you for it

Hi Mike. How's your turbokike wife doing?

I thought the IRS messed it up?

MORE BULLSHIT FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT
WHO ARE THEY TAKING DOWN?

they will do that too, you effectivly have to have 3 separate accountants do your taxes, so there is no way in court they could claim it was you who did it.

reddit finally dies

archive.fo/7QHK4

Nah, I hate Mike.

The reality is that TRS had a cultural impact. It's not necessarily a good thing, but when FtN was getting more downloads than Steven Crowder or Ben Shapiro, it's pretty clear that they were exerting influence over mainstream conservative culture.

why did they stop

It would invite a literal Kristallnacht.

Oh, so it's just neo-cohens being massive 'muh Russia' faggots.

I honestly think I hate neo-cohens more than I hate SJWs. At least SJWs are unintentionally funny.

When TRS was getting doxxed, they were continuing to make podcasts and post.

When it was revealed that Enoch was sleeping with a kike, they were suddenly afraid of being doxxed and went dark. My guess is that, similar to the Kulturkampf guys (some of whom were major degenerates), Halberstram and McFeels were unhappy with Mike being a traitor and just gave up, using the fear of being doxxed as cover.

Those fags will have to do better than that, any group is going to be infiltrated, you have to purge and then keep going.

I'll leave this here. This was written before the elections, might be a LARP, but still pretty good info and it's kind of tying in to the attacks of 'chans, internet censorship, and the left-right split.

No. NRx is being pushed because they are irrelevant.

It's most likely Anglin and the Daily Stormer, as it is a travesty that he is brainwashing kids not yet schooled in the horrors of the holocaust to think that White people have a right to survive.

He was shilling for John Bolton a while ago. Don't trust him.

user, that's just a blog.
Their newspaper stopped publishing well over a year ago.

all the establishment has to do is hit the right beehive, and then they hope those fags will start gunning niggers down so they can then claim it was trumps fault and have an excuse to censor the internet.

They're all about the big tent and against purity spiraling so they don't purge, they welcome all kinds of trash. They hate us because we don't like "based" niggers/kikes/fags.

You're correct. My mistake for exaggerating.

NRx essentially hit an intellectual wall. They realized that the current system roughly resembles about 80% of their desired system, and it fucking sucks.

Still, Moldbug showing up in the news again makes me think that they're slicking the runways for the takedown of Bannon.

I was just thinking, Anglin gave Aurnheimer access to the back end. What do you want to bet Aurnheimer doxed everyone involved?

Probably bullshit, although the shills seem to be pushing the consensus that it's going to be daily stormer.

Whatever the site may be (if it is even true) it will just be a drop in the bucket. You can't kill the truth, they may try to suppress it, but they'll never destroy it.

where does this log come from?

Oh like Loretta Lynch?
nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/05/loretta-lynch-we-need-more-marching-blood-death-streets

if it was a nazi site they wouldn't call it alt-right, i think

Who is this guy and why should we care?

Some shill's fantasies.
CTR pushed out a few "fantastical story" shills before the election. One of them was how they were going to "Seth Rich" Holla Forumsacks, this is another and I think there were one or two more concern shill LARPs like this.

Let me fix that for you:

When does 'treason' stop holding any weight?
Is it before, or after, White Americans become a minority? Before or after the Southwest is 'reconquered'? Before or after your country goes the way of South Africa?

Exactly when does 'treason' stop holding any weight, due to the actions of the government against which you are engaging in 'treason'?

She's talking about libtards being killed by wacis bolice

yep seemed retarded even though the bit about leftist vs rightist social capital sounds close

An "anonymous" blog run by this individual. htt ps://twitter.com/emblem21ceo He fairly regularly shills his ideas and writings on the chans, I've been monitoring him for a while. He's not deep state connected that I can find.

I think you misunderstand, my loyalty is to my people not some illegitimate government. I'll be with you all on DOTR, just saying idky some seem surprised to be classed as treasonous.

Sounds more like plans for what could have happened or what they were planning had Hillary won.

Thank fuck we've changed that timeline and it's just LARPing at best now.

Yeah they would have said "neo-nazi" or "white supremacist"

My bet is probably one of Richard Spencer's sites, if this is real.

Face it goyim, you are illegal, this website is illegal. Nazism has been illegal since WWII. We'll kill you if we have to, every time you're reincarnated we're going to tax you then kill you. Face it goyim, that's the way things are. That's how Yahweh wants it. You're finished, you're through goyim, just give up.

The whole point is to make Anons nervous and "baleet everything." It's a concern shill that's effective because none of us trust the government to not be corrupt as fuck. However, Sessions is now Att Gen and Trump is supposedly going to have us taken off the watch lists (since we don't actually make direct threats like the false-flagging kikes)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-cut-white-supremacism-countering-violent-extremism-programme-neo-nazi-counter-extremism-a7558796.html

What are you on about? NRx wants monarchic world empire, white supremacy, and official religion. NRx looks pretty dead, but it didn't hit a wall.

110 and Never Again soon.

4chan and Holla Forums

You guys been getting that non-stop microstutter every few seconds on your computer? You're being monitored.

nope
what legal action could they possibly take against us anyway? most of us are not even murican

yeah it's not gonna happen

What would he gain from working for the government?

Perhaps if he had done something seriously illegal, got caught, and the government offered him to walk free. I don't buy that though, as he don't seem to be stupid.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Look at how hard they've been shilling. Honestly, their best chance at any sort of direct action against us would have been the two months prior to the election. They missed their window and now they're completely fucked. Sessions is AG, and once Gorsuch is in I think we're going to see some serious shit.

The reason should be obvious lad.

The question then becomes whether or not you can even engage in treason against a government that has abolished its only means of claiming legitimate authority, that is, betraying the people.

I get what you're saying, but frankly, how in the fuck can one possibly suggest that the 'alt-right website' in question is a threat, is engaging in 'treason', while ignoring everything else?
BLM, antifa, La Raza, etc etc etc etc.

There are people who've been engaging in open treasonous/seditious intent, and they remain untouched, and have been so for decades or more.
And now suddenly a bunch of Obama-holdovers, some Bush 'ethics lawyer', comes out calling it treason on behalf of the alt-right?

Get fucking real lad. Its entirely reasonable to wonder at this accusation when we've got literal traitors engaging in open treason with no response from the state.

Not sure that Jack Posobiec should be taken seriously. He's kind of a piece of garbage.

dailydot.com/news/weev-cfaa-released-vacated-tor-ekeland/

didn't some user claiming to have "contacts" said that shit would go down for 4chan after march 15?

Are they going to try and claim that we're all bots? Are they going to SWAT our homes, kidnap us, through us in a FEMA camp then have the media cover it up and pretend we never existed?

Oh God, I hope so. Let's get this started.

Have you really not realized that laws don't exist? Look at what happened with Hillary. Look at PizzaGate. They're going to kill us if they can.

I'd doubt that DailyStormer will ever get hit by an FBI/CIA sting.

Yeah, more LARPing.

It's clear a lot of you need some context, not sure if it's because you're newfags, you don't have the time or autism, or you just don't have the insights.

Since Trump's inauguration, the kikes have been doing everything possible to stop him and remove him from power.
One of the main angles of attack is trying to separate him from his base. This includes attacks on social media and the internet like Holla Forums. The intense shilling since his inauguration has been an attempt to keep Trump from cementing power. When Trump's power is finally cemented, there will be no stopping him from doing what he has promised to do. My instinct, based on the level of shilling going on lately, is that Gorsuch is the last key appointment that is necessary before Trump can finally let loose.
All the shilling at concern trolling, calling Trump a kike, trying to get Anons to disengage, all of this was an indirect attempt at undermining Trump. This latest round of concern trolling shows that the shills are still attempting to make Anons nervous and therefore less likely to participate online in the medium which has the greatest effect in informing the masses. The recent massive astroturf effort in the thread on Twitter (trying to get anons to stop participating on twitter) is indicative of this.

tl;dr The kikes have a big program trying to stop Trump, and attacking us in every way they can is a key component, but they cannot attack us physically (if they could have they would have followed through with the CTR LARP threats) and instead are trying to manipulate Anons into no longer participating. It's all about trying to project fear. How every device is compromised, how the (((government))) is all powerful, how you shouldn't resist, and just roll over and die. It's psychological warfare to try to defeat us mentally because they don't have the resources to defeat us physically. Naturally, Anons will never give in, but it will weed out weaker anons who would otherwise participate, and the kikes will take whatever they can get.

tl;dr tl;dr It's all kike shilling against Trump by means of attacking us.

So this is their move huh to turn the internet into a television where 4-5 corporations controls the narrative.

Not to mention those people know how to find one another even though they've for the most part have never ever met in real life.

If laws don't exist, then treason is an impossibility.

Let them try. The more they try, the more blatant they are. The more blatant they are, the more their mask slips. The more their mask slips, the more people see them for what they are. The more people see them for what they are, the more people hate them. The more people hate them, the more willing those people are to take action against them.

All this horrible shit serves a purpose, and while they may think it serves their purpose, it is in truth out purpose which is being served. They don't want a war, they want a bevy of scared goyim - and, I don't know about you, but I'm not scared anymore. I've accepted conflict is inevitable. I've accepted there will be no peace. I've accepted we will know war, and that blood and iron shall decide the fate of all.
I am not afraid anymore, and in the absence of fear, their power dissipates. And I am not alone.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Perfect.

I think they'll still try it, their media is still trying to build up a gradual narrative of 'exposing' and covering the chans more to pin things on us like the 'predictions' for the Westminster Bridge attack on cuckchan.

They'll make an effort against us to try and shut us down or create a public hysteria against us but I think it'll end up looking and feeling like a kamikaze attack by a band of fanatics refusing to surrender long after they lost.

If winning in November was our Battle of Stalingrad, perhaps this is their Battle of Kursk to throw in all their big guns, but ultimately lose anyway and take some heavy casualties.

That's their shitty end goal. It's already somewhat happening on jewtube with the ad and restricted content changes. Hilariously, it also fucks over tons of lefties.
They can try to go full kike dystopia, but it's still a fever dream at this point.

Shit didn't mean to sage.

Yet I did again.
Sorry.

Double bump as an apology.

Do at least one or two of them know it will be useless? The people who are here would want nothing more than an excuse. If you say every device is compromised and they are coming for us it only makes anons harder, and that's not even taking into account that a lot of anons are not murican and therefore (technically) oustide their reach.

No, they would have done that within the two months prior to the election. At this point too many people have disengaged entirely from traditional media, and the bulk of the work that was done on imageboards is finished with. I imagine imageboards will be more or less superfluous within two years if things go according to plan and enough Anons start participating fully IRL. Imageboards will become niche and obscure once again as the bulk of society regains its health, which is honestly how it should be imo. Mass dependence on anonymous communication is a surefire sign that there is something fundamentally broken in the society, where honest communication is disallowed. The Founding Fathers made sure to include the First Amendment for a lot of very good reasons, and they were pioneers in Anonymous and Pseudonymous speech. Anonymous and Pseudonymous speech is a refuge when you can no longer voice your thoughts without recrimination. It's definitely a more pure form of speech since it removes the identity, but it's also much more difficult because it increases the number of steps which must be taken in order to share an idea. It's not very energetically efficient from a mental perspective, since you have to spend all your time stripping the medium of identifying information as well as the content.
Think about the the time required to censor a picture and strip out the exif versus simply posting the unaltered picture. There's a massive time and energy requirement for the former compared to the latter.

But what he got convicted for was not serious crime in reality, was it?

More like a prank that got hit with the letter, rather than the intention of the law. Offering deals after the conviction in these cases might backfire, if the courts should review the case and find some way to acquit.

I've long held that chan culture is a form of Samizdat.

Good post tbh.

Bullshit. McFeels was with Enoch and Spencer at the Deploraball after party.

DOJ will come down on CIAniggers asset?

good post

topkek

If you're a burger you're not in any position to say that.

user they're psychopaths. Imagine an animal that is in perpetual fight/flight mode, it will always attack to the maximum, right? Well mentally that is how they are behaving, they will always use maximum effort even if it's useless because that's how they're wired. It's actually a very adaptive strategy from a biological perspective, since they are incapable of giving up. That means they are able to leverage even the smallest amount of chance in any given situation. Many anons here have had to rekindle the flame to no longer give up and fight once again, because a lot of us are human and we have adapted to group dynamics where sometimes it's necessary for long term survival to cut your losses where you can. However, in certain situations, if you've given up you've already lost. There's a reason why the marine corps doctrinal manuals are included in the sticky, since a key part of warfare is the will. Psychopaths have uncompromising will, and that works in their favor. It is a good quality to have in an individual when it comes to warfare, but it also has drawbacks. I could go on and on but my time is limited.

tl;dr They'll never give up because they're incapable of truly giving up. The only way to "cure" them is to put a bullet in their heads.

Mine just drifted off on their own at the mere thought

If it happens and we all get sent to prison for shitposting, Holla Forums, we definitely need to start our own prison gang. I'm not joining the Aryan Nation. They're drug-pushing degenerates. There has to be a better way to come out of prison alive.

Now, most of you guys are probably not /fit/ and thus unable to fend off the non-white gangster hordes, so we'd need to at least temporarily bolster our numbers with people that are in shape. I recommend an alliance with /trap/. They're degenerate, but at least they're not everything we dislike about gangster culture. Promise them a chance to abandon their lifestyle on DotR in exchange for fighting a few non-whites. In an addition to securing an existence for our Holla Forums, it also secures the best prison sex.

We don't know the governments level of MK Ultra, he may not even know he is working for them.

When mainstream media talks about number 1 aut-kike website it almost invariably will be a reference to Breibart.

I can't imagine a MSM distributor openly talking about TRS as a major website, besides for TRS being a spook agency honeypot, the shekel mining must go on and there's all the private data held on the servers to go through before dismantling it.

6 million jewish hasbara will need to find somewhere else to hang out in its absence to compel the goys to die for isreal.

The only people who get let out of federal prison early are people who cut a deal.
I shouldn't have to sit here and make my hundredth fucking post on how an obvious discordian jew goon is an obvious discordian jew goon, and you seriously need to lurk the fuck moar.

You fucking people get sucked into obvious honeypot after obvious honeypot over and over again, and just like (((PT Barnum))) said "A sucker's born every minute." The fucking intel sticky exists for a reason, so newfags like you can inform yourselves a bit more before posting. I'm continually disappointed that somehow newfags manage to make it to 8/pol/ and still don't read the fucking sticky, nor do they have enough sense to detect a kike when they see one. Honestly your posts make you seem like Anglin, Weev or one of the goon defense force posters, and I'm writing this reply more for the lurkers than you. The reason I'm writing for the lurkers is because there ARE enough idiot lurkers out there who get sucked into the honeypots over and over again, like (((Discord))), (((gab.ai))) and (((TRS))). Read the sticky, you plebs.

I'm pretty sure they'd try to shut down the entire internet before giving up power. They'll come after us, sooner or later. In fact, they probably already have in many ways. We're basically at war but we face an asymmetry of legitimacy as a result of mass media brainwashing.

What would happen if they shut down places like Holla Forums and 4chon is we would just start shitposting IRL. We would take everything we learned about trolling other master trolls in a completely anonymized environment and bring it to the streets. As soon as two or three anons found each other (and they would, we are too deeply entrenched in imageboard culture for us to not be able to tell) they would become an unstoppable force evangelizing reality to those who can be rescued from the matrix.

If we don't have places like 8/pol/ to shitpost, then the entire world becomes the place we shitpost. If we can't post Pepes here, we post Pepes there. Do you know how frightening that would be for normies, especially after they've been told the frog means racism and then they start showing up EVERYWHERE? We've been gaslighted to hell and back, we can gaslight the masses back to reality if we were forced to if that's what it took for us to take back shitposting.

Awesome. I'll face that nigger in court

Definitely not us. Good luck surveilling the umman manda lel

It can't be cuckchan either since that's a fed honeypot. My money's on TRS just because I'd enjoy the asshurt immensely.

this tbh

it's amazing how fragile american infrastructure is

I'm pretty sure they were running bots, but without knowledge by the sites. I mean those 4 cuck hackers gotta compete with the CIA and NSA sock puppet accounts.

Quads have spoken. TRS is fucked.

If it turns out to be us, I think I'd be angrier about getting labeled "alt-right" than the legal action.

Meme responsibly faggot

Checked, TRS confirmed fucked.

I thought you burgers had free speech that prevented this shit?

If they were going to use direct action, they'd take out the moderation because the jews can only conceive of groups as hierarchical. It'll result in another gamergate/exodus situation, of course, but considering how hard the kikes shill against Holla Forums moderation I don't doubt they'd very much like to attack them directly if they could. Again, I don't think it's likely, since the true opportunity to do so without repercussions passed with Trump winning the presidency, but I'm sure they wish they could just kill the mods.

We're not having sex with men faggot.

would probably need a space elevator to get them back

Technically, Obongo made it legal to gitmo U.S. citizens under the suspicion of terrorist activity. Actually extracting random anons, many of whom are /k/ as fuck, is another matter altogether.

Low estimate.
Embed related.

The State is about to find out they do not have a monopoly on violence.

Typical tricks. That won't save you.

Okay, I give up. What do I get? Do I get to have a family, raise kids who are happy and healthy? No? Instead I get robbed, I'm forced to watch my country be destroyed, my wife raped and murdered by niggers and my children sold into sex slavery? Just give up, you just want peace right? "Why can't we all just get along"? If peace means my race is destroyed I don't want it. If peace means my children will be oppressed by yours I don't want it. If peace means my people will be subjugated by anyone, I don't want it. If that makes me a tyrant, then a tyrant I shall be.

I have said it before, I no longer feel hate for you. I feel nothing.There is nothing. Nothing more to be said, nothing more to discuss, and nothing to feel about you and your "people". It's quite simple, you are shoot on sight.

You assume that the government is competent enough to do this, but I don't.

I wish, but it's unwise to under-estimate your enemy user. Even if they are just shy of being drooling retards, it's much safer to assume they know what they're doing.

We have a constitution, but you're really at the mercy of the (((courts))) and the system, and it depends entirely on where you are geographically and who's supporting you. We've had a multi-tiered system for decades, and when Comey failed to recommend Hillary for indictment, it was 240 years to the day, and that's when the Republic really died. I'm not sure what we have now, but as far as the constitutional republic that was created by our Founding Fathers, we haven't had that for a long, long time. I'm hoping Trump re-establishes it (since it is the year of the Phoenix), but a lot remains to be seen.

kek

Good luck, cucks.

That is not his suggestion… His suggestion is that the establishment is the decider of law. There is no law because it doesn't apply until someone mandates that it does.

It goes against classical liberal / libertarian / western thought on how governments are to be ran, but we are in an oligarchy, not in a traditional Western government as we have had in the past.

So while you may argue that the government is no longer "legetimate" it doesn't really matter as that argument is being made to a barrel of a gun which is pointed at your head.

Governments never had to be legitimate to have wrongful authority. And many men have been put to death over things they were innocent of….look at the secret police forcing confessions in the USSR and sending mentioned to death.

It may not be treason because the government is fucked, but that doesn't mean they cannot or will not hang you for it.

Anglin and Daily Stormer make the most sense to me, since they have (((weev))) who's had access to the back end for what, years now? Plus they're #1 on the SPLC hitlist.
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2017/eye-stormer

You responded to an ironic shitpost, user.

Maybe the doxing wasn't good for business?

But was not let out early.

The appeal on the wrong venue being used got through, and that decision was taken by comparing it to similar cases, and it left a paper trail you can look at.

When deals are struck, it's done outside the courts, like charges not being brought to trial or the prosecutor dropping the case.

We finally turned enough FBI to begin nuking TRS?

Perhaps this is something to do with wikileaks.

Anglin is the least likely to be arrested by state spooks when they are an obvious bait CIA spook creation

Maybe they went to Holla Forums and thought it was some sort of soviet terrorist cell thing?

this meme of the government is not competent needs to die,

the low level people are dumbed down, but we all know they are not the ones running things.

Their real weakness in the size of their operation, and the fact they cannot turn on a dime, but we can.

Can someone define what the alt right is? Without using the classical definition for the far right.

My guess is that Anglin and Aurnheimer are both informants, so they'll probably go after top users/contributors. I'm not too familiar with the site itself, but if it gave them a good excuse to put some top e-celebs under pressure it seems like a reasonable thing to do. Keep in mind that the traditional jewish end-game in a honeypot is to self-destruct it while taking out the most influential actors. It's the same tactics Feds use against militias.

Something to ponder certainly.

He might have some e-mail addresses that the government don't have, but the rest is open for everybody to see.

Informants are forced to be soft on the jews, which Anglin isn't. The kosher types who only want us to focus on muzzies and nogs are who you have to worry about.

user, they really aren't that competent. The only reason they're successful in any way is because it's easier to destroy than create. Hillary's drinking problems are legendary, lots of the homos spend more time doing drugs and diddling than working, and the only thing they really have going for them is their corrupt system so they are never held accountable. They're no particularly bright or hard-working, no more so than their counter-parts, they just have the advantage of blackmail, corruption, social position and a lack of a proper opposition. Look at what they did to Michael Hastings, sure they wound up killing him, but everyone now knows that the CIAniggers need to be purged. All their short-term myopic actions are backfiring on them spectacularly, one after the other. Trump is President and their autistic screeching will get louder and louder until they're finally put out of their misery.

Clearly not a student of history. Even recent history proves you wrong with the TRS trainwreck.

You need to have A&A in your pocket to achieve that?

Daily stormer has forums.

At best they'd pay lip service to "anti-Semites", mostly using "jew" as a codeword for "shitlib".

it might actually be 4chan OP
thatd be in accordance with what FBIanon claimed before the 15th of this month

What is the actual crime that this alt-right site has committed? Is it hate speech?

Why do all ofthe ignorant niggers congregate on 8/pol/? Not even cuckchan has so many.

post screencap

Vox Day claims to actually be alt-right. This is what he claims it is:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

Says the faggot defending the Aut-Kike.

So, am I going to jail?

Oh, look, the "alt-light" shill.
There is no alt-right.
It is just a buzzword used by jews.

There is only the right.

Is it good for A&A's employers that over 100.000 visit the DS every day?

Would it not be more logical that they worked for the Russians?

There is no doubt in my mind that the FBI has been seeding CP into the chans for years, in the form of steganography inserted into memes. It's just a question of whether or not they're going to try the nuclear option. Personally, I think it might be better to go out shooting than deal with that shit.

Last I heard Enoch had his wife talk about gassing jews or similar on one of the episodes a few months before the dox dropped.

Then go back faggot.

GUYS
I HAVE FOUND OUT THE IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE

not sure if i have it user

Nope, he had her on to read a poem that only had a single passing reference to kikes.

If they go after Imageboards i'm positive that the Obama holdovers will be identified real quick.

And you have to be natsoc to be nationalist, right?

self-pwned.

Do you have an argument to back that up ?

worth his salt? yes

Becoming a member is like registering for disqus.

In a state of racial homogeneity and with an actually educated populous, even democracy works, albeit inefficiently.
Considering the mainstream "right" is just a bunch of trotskyist communists, the term doesn't even make sense, disregarding the fact that it's a meaningless buzzword.

those are not the people I'm talking about, they are puppets which is why they always select people who are addicts or compromised.

I'm talking about the ones who built the system, its actually genius when you know how it all works, alien almost, but they can't change it overnight, it takes years to adjust to changes, while we react right away, like a flock of birds flying in unison.

Being incarcerated does crazy things to a person's psychology. I'm not promoting it, but was merely suggesting that some of you will inevitably do it.

I'm being sort of real here. If a bunch of internet geeks end up in prison, they're going to become bitches at the hands of the buff inmates. We have to prepare for that. Outside of aligning with our distant ideological kin in the Aryan Nation (and thus endorsing to all of the illegal and reckless behavior that their organization promotes), our only hope is to cause a revolution in the prison hierarchies the nation over. We would have to defeat our potential rapists with our superior intelligence.

The traps are routinely forced to be nigger wives. The situation is ripe for injecting a little racial consciousness. We could work with them and any other small and disaffected groups (e.g. the Asians, I assume). We could facilitate a short-term cultural Marxist prison revolution in the long-term aim of advancing a worldwide National Socialist.

(polite sage for OT)

It's ironic. They were using the oven logo back when they were openly doing shows about "re-integrating" jews into society and publishing Van Bryant II's articles defending Israel and the Talmud.

leftypozz is right there. you're in the wrong board

No he didn't you filthy kike.

WHAT THE FUCK ?
Americans explain yourselves is this true.

I still think the MSM would only openly talk about Breibart as the number 1 "alt-right" website.

To acknowledge that TRS or Dailystormer are [alt] mainstream just seems a stretch too far for the MSM that needs to control the narrative entirely.
Never mentioning jews in the mainstream but allowing some criticism int their controlled alt-media is their last minute defence right now.

TRS and DS make lots of noise about jews but only ever suggest serving neo-con agendas, encouraging you to vote and campaign for jewish neo-cons false nationalists instead.

Pro-isreal and pro-jew are their only real net sum.

You just fucked your own descriptor, then, user. The "right" is shit, hence the alt-right. There are more alternatives to "democracy" than national socialism. You must be Yuropoor.

I prefer Vox Day's 16 points on the alt-right. You can't have Western civilization without Christianity and white people.

You're right about TRS, but DS is both anti-jewish and anti-zionist, in stark contrast to the rest of the aut-right.

The only difference between being in jail and being a neet is that your life is in danger. As for rape, bait the moron into the missionary position and gauge his eyes, you just have to grow your thumb nails.

kek

Used to be based in the Philippines by hotwheels who was getting blowjies from trannies and better healthcare than the U.S. thanks to obongocare.

kek.
Remember when we showed up outside their building and they shit their pants?

We need to turn it into that in the courtroom.
Getting whomever is wrapped up in the lawsuit to start spreading the evidence of their kikery to the public with such a high profile case they're drumming up in the media will be fucking redpillx10,0000

Kek. The kike doesn't realize every. single. user. has a fucking cache of weapons and the training to use them effectively coupled with stone cold will after decades of literal torture at the hands of intelligence agencies.

Blah, blah, violation of Civil/Constitutional Rights that is so treasonous the founding fathers would have literally killed good men over it, yaddah, yaddah.

tldr; if it gets to that point, America as a Nation is over, the rule of law ceases to apply as the social contract is broken, and we revert to a state of Natural Law where force can and will be used to correct violence taken by any parties, governmental or otherwise.

Quads confirm you're about to enjoy some serious asshurt

There are a few people running bots, but the government legalized propaganda for libshits so they have literally zero fucking case.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user.

kek

WHEW
I hope so. I can't wait to see the shit happen.

If you're a nogunz pussy, if not you'll either go to valhalla or become a leader in the 4th Reich

CP is only brought out as a bogey man for them to censor shit on the internet, it wouldn't surprise me.

Prison isn't like that at all you fucking faggot, if anyone talked like you do in prison they'd be fucking shanked.

If people are on the Daily Stormer, I doubt they're smart enough to use a proxy.

Naming the jew is naming the jew, even if it's for a pied piper tactic.

The people who built the system are dead or dying. The whites who were complicit in its creation are also dead or dying. It's not even genius, it's the same old bullshit that the Founding Fathers were trying to prevent when they created the constitution, because they believed that all you needed was the right set of rules to prevent tyrannical behavior. It worked for a while but ultimately the only way to have a decent society is to not have kikes in it.

Yeeeeeeah? What the fuck for? First Amendment bitches. Sick of these larpy fags on Twitter trying to make themselves look big with fake big shot sources. Ok we get it, you used to suck off a guy who know makes the coffee at abc agency, big deal.

Have you ever read any Stormer articles?

No it isn't. What TRS does is more comparable to Hal Turner and Frank Cohn than the Daily Stormer.

There is no need for an alternative when the thing that calls itself right is just leftism wearing a mask.
It implies weakness.
I prefer something I've been told is akin to platonism, uniting the people with collective memetics, and a very decentralized government to stop takeover by jewish corruption, one of the biggest problems with natsoc governing.

Not at all. That is the made for tv movie version of prison. I was in for 14 months (minimum sec; what NEETS would get) and as long as you stick with your own there are no problems. Almost the minute you walk though the doors some old-timer will start teaching you how things work and it is so simple only a retard would get caught slipping. Where I was the niggers and whites didn't fuck with each other at all. The southern mexicans were the ones you needed to watch if they were on your yard.

Jail is ten times worse than prison and only the most autistic neets wouldn't be able to hack it.

Autism.

choose one

Mike himself admitted to being a jew on the podcast a few times and also look at him he looks jewy as fuck.
There is no doubt that the jews over at TRS sold people's personal data & used their d'nations for nefarious pro jew causes.

wew

Kill your self you cuckchan faggot.

For mobilefags the offscreen shit shifts the rendered pixels by a decimal amount causing a render blur. Very obvious.

Most likely. Considering his wife is a Russian spy, that might be it.

I thought Russia was anti-fag?

I think jails get less funding and are the more local level form of detention. So they still get bad people in there, but there's less to do so people maybe are edgier?

like the kikes they probably are anti fag for them and pro for others

Cryptokikes infiltrating government unnoticed is always possibility, regardless of what form it takes, thus the structure of the ruling body of the state must be designed in a manner naturally resistant to shilling and corruption
Also it's possible another ground with similar genetic problems that cause jews arises from isolation and inbreeding, so even after the kikes are gas, precautions should still be taken to make sure there could never be another jew-like race that gains power.

TFW no KGB waifu who is mandated by the Russian government to stay with you no matter what.

Is image related one of you lads?

I thought jail and prison were two words for the same thing
how to ingrish

No, no, no. They pick Stormer becaue it's so over the top 'neo-nazi'. That way, they're implying that alt-right is neo-nazi. It's cunty, Jew faggot shit.

Spencer they have nothing on. So that would be fucking hilarious. After halfchan, nothing would make me laugh more. It has to be a name everyone knows. They don't bother with obsecure shit because all those cunts are ladder climbing shits. They don't give a fuck about right and wrong. The law is subjectively applied and they determine who they prosecute on first, what they KNOW they can win and what will make THEM look good.

Start monitoring pages because they usually seize the domain beforehand hahaha. It's just all crooked. They'll have to stay 'terrorism' or some crazy shit because of the first amendment.

Try it sometime.

Fuck off faggot.

Jail is for sentences shorter than one year and/or people awaiting trial who didn't post bail.
Prison is for people who are sentenced for longer than one year.

so jail = common cell and prison = single cell?

Based on their use of autism rings, I'm going to guess those were made by an aut-righter.

Alt-right isn't made up of LARPagans. That nigger was banned because he sperged out so hard against Christianity even the mods couldn't take any more of it.

I used to think the same thing.

But apparently there's even vast differences between state prisons and federal prisons. I'm not sure all the variations even.

My guess is that it's 4/pol/

no

It goes beyond that, the system is built on ancient knowledge that has always existed, but the kikes stole if from Egypt and have used it to take over society time and time again.

Its simple yet complicated at the same time.

Not exactly. It varies by state, by whether the institution is private or public, and a lot of other things. Rarely do people get their own cell, due to "overcrowding".
Its fairly common for cells in prison to hold anywhere from 2-6 people, but some prisons have different formatting and can hold 30 people in a bigger "cell".
Jails, again, differ a lot but contain both cells and general holding areas (like the drunk tank). Their cells typically hold between 2-6 people. The holding areas can be packed shoulder-to-shoulder with 50 people or be completely empty, depending on what day/time it is.

NORTHERN ALLIANCE WHEN
TOP TO BOTTOM GENOCIDE
NITS INTO LICE

His wife is a member of b'nai brith .
But my suspicion is its TRS, it was found that he was collecting people's info and there's no doubt in my mind he would let it go to save his own kike ass.

There was a very successful psyop in the mid/late 2000's with the "you are on a list" meme which did get millions to self center. Once we saw their end game in Sweden the majority of us decided we were dead anyway and decided to speak up before it was too late.

If mass arrests from online posts ever happen our countries are too far gone by that point anyway. Fight now via memes so we don't have to get off our lazy boys

Checked and topkek'd

The amount of civil unrest from that would be astounding. Doubt it will happen honestly.

Plot Twist: Shia LeBeouf is our Mengele and he's going to be assigned specifically to the Holla Forums section. Don't become the soap!

No.
We just engineer a new meme. A powerful meme. An - dare I say it - ultimate meme. HWNDU is showing us the way. user must get off the couch and into the streets, and we need a meme to do it. What is HWNDU other than a meme? Yet it's catalyzed real world anonymous action like nothing we've ever seen before it. We must learn from HWNDU and create a meme that will bring anons together in every city of the country and all at once. I think I'm going to keep subtly shilling this idea, but I have no idea what form the meme that could achieve this would take

Top quality shill we got here. Probably shariablue.
reported

Probably he Daily Stormer? But they don't have anything to go after them…

This dude is a nobody and he's full of shit. They got nothin.

read this post:

? oh yes the guy that when pizzagate went mainstream started saying government pedofiles are actually interdimensional vampire AI aliens

I heard that this was one of the few podcasts that was any good. Does anyone have backups of the episodes?

You mean like conspiring to start World War tpo prevent the truth coming out about massive pedophile rings?
Good golly, these people are such hypocrits, I hardly know where to start.

>>>>>> * Jews… *

Just remember, whenever these headlines are produced there is a fairly high chance of projection. If anything, Trump is about to uncover serious evidence of Treason probably on the part of Comey and obviously the Bush and Clinton families.

They were already here. They started out here. They're still here.

This "alt-right" website could easily be Holla Forums. It would actually be pretty funny. You spend weeks patting yourselves on the back for fucking TRS over only to get fucked yourselves.

Treason is patriotism if you win.

As his experiment, he will try to take all of us and sew us together into a single life form. A man so obsessed with unity he will force the Holla Forumsblob to recite 'he will not divide us' over and over.

The left talk about this all the time. They usually get a book deal from it.

TRSodomites were primarily from reddit, not here.

you sound like somebody who wants to get jimpacted

Might just be a money thing. They take in a lot of d'nations and may not necessarily be paying the appropriate taxes on it all, especially the bitcoin.

is that guy supposed to be a credible source of information?

Maybe some LARPing autists on the forum unintentionally engaged in a criminal conspiracy?

I kind of wonder if they got tangled up in the Kikenwald seizure happening. Anglin released an article not long ago emphasizing a post that Weev made on their forums urging people not get caught up in posting seizure gifs or anything related.

archive.is/PzCAe

Is there some kind of software that can analyze folders of images for any hidden images?

Hacker Andrew 'Weev' Auernheimer's conviction thrown out | The Daily Dot:
AT&T iPad hacker Andrew 'Weev' Auernheimer to be released from jail

web.archive.org/web/20160609234530/http://www.dailydot.com/news/weev-cfaa-released-vacated-tor-ekeland/

>Auernheimer had been convicted of violating the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), sometimes referred to as "the worst law in technology." Back in 2010, he and a few colleagues found a flaw in AT&T's security that made it easy to get the personal data of more than a hundred thousand iPad subscribers, and gave a list of victims to Gawker in addition to alerting AT&T.

Gawker?

That's caused by Windows constantly writing shit to the page-file (like swap space on linux). Linux is better about memory management so this never happens to me.

As far as I know, It's the auto update function. Deactivate it and no more stutter.

If they target us and cause the Great Meme War 2.0, I'll be the guy with two axes and a GP-5. Godspeed, fellow anons. It's been an honor shitposting with you all and it will be an honor going into battle with you.

Can you elaborate?

Nah, why would the kikes try to shut down Holla Forums through a lawsuit, if they could just silently buy it from Jim? Jim wouldn't even have to abruptly shut it down; just have a "technical difficulty" from this "old codebase" and have Codemonkey "unfortunately not be able to recover it", so "sadly we're shutting it down". How much would Jim ask for a deficitary website in the first place?

Maybe this is why codemonkey hasn't posted a transparency report since December 2016.

Doesn't Hiroshimoot lose money too? Hes just is in it for the lulz if I recall.

What is TRS? It's been awhile since I've posted on fullchan, I've seen mentions of them on halfchan, but never really bothered looking into it.

You're a mind reader now? You understand what he does and why he does it more than him? He blamed the town for the cancellation. He then postponed the march indefinitely and said he'll be back with more "alt-right skinheads" armed with machineguns or something. Not to mention the guy from Hamas who was supposed to give a speech. Not to mention it was supposedly "too cold" to do a protest in front of Tanya Gersh's house so that's why he decided to do a march in the center of the town instead.

So who?

A bunch of lolbergs larping as white nationalists and when they got doxxed it was found that the site owner was married to a communist jew diversity officer and he was probably a kike himself.
They also shilled here.

You can go back there, faggot.

Impressed?

That is calling off the march.

What if somebody shot at the armed marchers, and then everybody started to shoot back at innocent bystanders?

Do you think the media would report the truth?

Jails are modern gulags. Assume if you are going to go there you are a political prisoner whom will never survive the experience since you encompass problematic views or have been exposed to such. Your life is over and holds no more value to 'them' and as such are considered justified to exterminate in some way or another. Going along with that in any way shape or form ensures you are dead and not worthy of life anyway. Cowards hope 'maybe not me' in such cases and still go alone to not piss someone off.

The alternative is to accept they are going to kill you one way or another anyway. Then you can not give a fuck and actually fight back. Take as many of them with you as you can, take the fight to them. Laugh in their faces as they get pissed off you have the audacity to be an uppity nigger, then blow the back of their heads off for being worthless dicks themselves. What do you have to lose? Its over anyway. And if they are taking other, they will come for you eventually anyway too. Might as well make it fun.

Or you can be a faggot and go to jail. Trust in the system goy.

When liberals attack something, they attack the most obvious, most cucked thing because to attack anything else damages their reputation.
We are safe.
cuckchan is safe unfortunately.

It's either TRS or the Daily Stormer

The true timeline is where President Trump has the Department of Defense buy out 4chan as a nationalization of the country's most important intelligence asset, the memetic nexus of the collective consciousness. The golden age of shitposting from the basements of the Pentagon.

I could potential be something even more cucked than TRS or Daily Stormer. Like /r/The_Donald.

*it

Yes, actually, especially given the Stormer "book club" meet ups which are quite popular and undoubtedly a goldmine for FBIfags. The usual "hello fellow Nazi's would you like to bomb a federal building? :^)" schtick doesn't work anymore so making a site with decent OC to drive as much traffic to the site and eventually towards IRL honeypots is more strategically advantageous for them. Feds probably don't even care about the propaganda value of DS for our side since they just want as many honeypot busts as possible to get budget increases, same reason NSA does fuck all about actual terrorists and CIA niggers actively manufacture them, or why the drug war is a total joke. Your mistake is assuming Fed's even care about being effective in the first place. Kikes and establishment higher-ups are a different matter however.

Why is this a shock to you? Prison is hell and the only laws are laws of the jungle, I thought that was obvious.

Sounds like Jews doing exactly what they do best. Were they obvious when they were trying to ruin WN?

Thanks for the info.

What are the chances they are talking about us?

good thing we're not aut-kike

Goodbye Andrew Anglin

F

Do they really want to kick the hornet's nest of autism?

We tend to move things when the motivation strikes us.

what are the chances there's currently a highly concerted effort to instill fear into the users of this board happening? perhaps to prevent discussion of the huge shit that appears to be going down.

High as fuck.

Once we start getting blackbagged is when we should be alarmed. Until then keep spreading the truth and combat the kike's narratives.

They were pushing people like Milo and ideas like "based kikes" so yeah.

So Dehumaniz yourself and face the blood?

I run into a surprising amount of Holla Forumsacks in the wild

Remember Alinsky, he was a filthy kike but he was right about a lot of things. Mass organization only works if there is fun and lulz to be had. Fucking with Shia is lulzy so it stimulated mass action of anons. If you want to generate a psyop it has to be fun or funny somehow, and that really can't be forced. My guess would be the next level is some type of IRL memeing or Holla Forums ARG designed to redpill people.

Sure, it could be us.

They take down Holla Forums, we scatter to the winds, perhaps fight a little amongst ourselves, but then we'll regroup under our KHAN, our CHAN.

AND THEY REAP THE FUCKING WHIRLWIND

(check'd)

This explains way too much actually. Fuck ZOG.

Yeah I always try to insert subtle baneposting or other IRL memes into ordinary conversations and I have met 2 other Holla Forumsacks this way, its bretty gud.

pls no

Interesting if true. I wonder who will be put on the chopping block and what grounds they intend to push for grounds of investigation.

Sessions should just block it and tell them they have real shit to go after. Orgs like BLM, Raza, and antifa causes actual real terrorism and violence. Where are they then? That has to change. Holla Forums meme'd Jeff like nobody else.

High dimensions boys

I meant to say what motive they do they intend to push for. Polite sage

This is all a diversion from the fact that internet data caps and isp selling our personal info just passed the fucking senate.

That's what we should be focused on.

Since you can clearly read his mind then I'm sure you can also explain why he even proposed such a retarded march to begin with and filled the paperwork and posted it on his website.

Truly, imageboards are our own voluntary confinement.

We can find each other, take comfort in each other. Take that away, and we become restless, seeking out an outlet for our shitposting. No single user does anything IRL without at least another user to share in the fun, whether that is to report back to our boards, and solely on the net. But take our boards, and now it's all going to be IRL.

I post on Holla Forums, Daily Stormer and 4chan.

That's not a terrible idea. I might start doing this. If you go top down and try to set up a meetup, you'll get leftist infiltrators and possible actual government agents on your ass. People you meet organically are much less likely to be plants.

I keep a loaded pistol on my nightstand. Real peace of mind right there - let them come.

I forgot about those faggots at reddit.

We're gonna have to do this like the old days of Christianity when being one meant you'd be sent to the lions.

I think we all know what our sign will be, don't fucking post it.

I have not paid a lot of attention, but these are not organized centrally by the DS, and AA have warned his minions about what the FBI could do to entrap them.

I don't think this is how the FBI would have organized something if they had the choice, as that makes the "bookclubs" very hard to control or infiltrate compared to membership organizations.

It would however be how Russians would organize it if they wanted to destabilize the USA along racial lines.

That it's also how genuinely pro-whites would organize it, is of little consequence, because we don't have mind of our own and are unable to think about what is good for us.

Taking bets that nothing comes of this.

it's 4/pol/

came here to post the same image

Witnessed

i wish you labelfags would go back to reddit

Thanks for letting us know nobody should waste their time reading books written by this Michael Collins Piper.

Records show feds used ultra-right radio host for years

web.archive.org/web/20170113031417/http://archive.northjersey.com/news/records-show-feds-used-ultra-right-radio-host-for-years-1.299323?page=all

" For more than five years, Hal Turner of North Bergen lived a double life.

The public knew him as an ultra-right-wing radio talk show host and Internet blogger with an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists attracted to his scorched-earth racism and bare-knuckles bashing of public figures. But to the FBI, and its expanding domestic counter-terror intelligence operations in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, Turner was "Valhalla" — his code name as an informant who spied on his own controversial followers.

Turner's clandestine past was confirmed this past summer when he was jailed on charges that he made threats on his blog against three federal judges in Chicago. In court after his arrest, federal prosecutors acknowledged Turner's FBI ties but downplayed his importance and even described him as "unproductive."

But an investigation by The Record — based on government documents, e-mails, court records and almost 20 hours of jailhouse interviews with Turner — shows that federal authorities made frequent use of Turner in its battle against domestic terrorism. "

>Space Elevator
Him and Beaver user are the only namefags I miss.

My guess is wesearcher since their activities involve actual money. Makes it easier for IRS cases and the like.

Something bad happening is not something you think a lot about until there is a chance that it is happening.

I'm not a perfect mind reader, but I think this is correct.

Most Holla Forumsacks do.

Hal was always relatively soft on the kikes. Other than the "Hava Nagila Hal" skit and occasionally saying things like "six million more" or "throw rocks at jews", his main focus was the "savage negro beasts". It was actually somewhat similar to TRS, albeit with a much different tone.

Surprised no one has said this already, but the obvious answer is RT and/or Sputnik.

There are laws against foreign agents operating in the US. If the DOJ could prove that a news site controlled by the Russian government knowingly published false information, they could make a case against them.

The shills keep saying that they were banned but beaver just fucked off after getting bantzed too hard, and Space Elevator's threads got shilled to death.

If those laws are true then we'd have a gassed a million kike shills already committing treason on the regular against America. Pollard wasn't even half as bad as the ones that regularly get away.

Like the legion of communist Jews working for the USSR that McCarthy discovered? It's common parlance to use his name as an adjective for unwarranted political repression.

you should become a lawyer

Reminds me of the shilling when Antifa was at its peak of asshatery. Halfchan was full of bait threads calling the right pussies and shills talking about carrying guns. Felt very orchestrated.

you can't make that shit up

We haven't been served anything about that. I hope they aren't going after us. This site is not breaking any laws or rules. I doubt they are going after us.
I hope not anyway.

You mean work for a living?

Let's hope such drastic measures will not be needed, although ethics lawyers are supposedly well paid.

Most episodes are on youtube. I've been meaning to rip them for posterity.

What about gag orders?

Good to hear.

I can't imagine what there'd be to go after.
Maymays and unpopular opinions should be covered under the first amendment.

They'd have to be going after a honeypot that has collected real users info and are targeting the ones who post convictable threats as a message to any WN out there.

top kek jim was shitpoasting in the /hwndu/ bread earlier today I make sure to call him a niggerfaggot to remind him of his place.

I am defenseless cattle

Beaver put effort into his posts at least but if you read between the lines he was basic bitch classical liberalism 101.

Right. Our goal right now is to win the meme war, which we are doing. Time is on our side. Anyone advocating for violence now is guaranteed to be a bad actor. Not because violence isn't justifiable (it is, I'd like to string up these fuckers), but because we don't need it. This is a battle that is taking place in the hearts and minds of men, and we're winning. Of course oppo desperately wants to shift it to physical spaces they control and contextualize. It's axiomatic not to fight the enemy where he is strong.

Yeah, but he was our basic bitch.

Daily Stormer

I bet it's cuckchan. Remember that post about "dont go on it after 3/15 youll find out 4/3 or whatever?". Think about how hard the cuckchan post angle was pushed in the MSM as it relates to whatever was going on in london.

I remember a time within the past year when a picture of a gun was posted and then news coverage focused heavily on the type of gun used at some subsequent event (cannot remember which at the moment). Was that a test run? Why did the MSM push the 4chan angle so hard this time? It doesn't make sense.

(checked)
i'd assume there are none as the canary is still written at the bottom

thats a larp. no way the kikes are dumb enough to go after cuckchan, breaking the 'containment' isnt a good idea for (((them))). its probably just more smoke and mirrors.

I've been here since '05 and I still understand nothing.

It's this.

b-but my Super Male Vitalityâ„¢ and gay frog apocalypse.

seriously though, the man is good for laughs I'd hate to see him go.
pretty sure he's CIA though

I agree. Too many normies have been exposed to daily stormer now cuz of pewdiepie and mentions in alt right or "nazi" explainer articles

anglins site probably scares the shit out of them because his humor is engaging and he doesn't come off as too extreme, or if he does it's written in a way you can laugh about it

progressives should be scared of daily stormer tbh

the chans are untouchable. (((they))) already lost, i felt it years ago, i felt us hit critical mass. the only option now is to let the chans destroy (((them))) 'slowly' piece by piece, or they provoke open conflict and are totally annihilated. (((they))) probably still think they can survive individually if they all just go into hiding and throw underlings to the wolves. the (((rats))) are probably already eating themselves.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies

or maybe truepundit

for you

DoJ insiders are too stupid to know what TRS or any of these other places are. They might know about stormfront, but that's a neo-nazi site rather than alt-right.

The only sites a cosmopolitan liberal NORP would have a clue about are those explicitly described as alt-right in media articles. Specifically the ones in TIME.

That leaves three sites: Voat, 4chan and here.

Even the espresso twirling suurbanites at the DoJ have heard of 4chan already and are aware enough that the whole internet will laugh at them if they go after moots chinese cartton forum.

That leaves….

Can't have those filthy goyim discussing things now, can we?

we will feed anyone coming after us to pigs

commies or kikes for piggies lunch ? or both

I thought it was infowhore for a second…
did he knows that he became a fucking meme by the way ? I hope so

(((them))) going after voat would probably make the most sense since theyd want to cover up pedogate. it would backfire on them massively. i still think this whole thing is just more 'muh russians' tier desperation.

Protect waifu with raifu. No harm shall befall my precious grill.

Waifu pillows are real?

Dank post.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Cucky, are you born yesterday or do i need to show your wife the 4 corners of the room again?

I stroke her face every night and always rest one of my arms around her waist as she rests her head on my other arm.

I get lots of stutters watching videos too. Shortcomings such as this are results of incompetence, & are signs of the Fed Cops dystopia. Put this weakness together with wikileaks about Vault 7 and what have u got…?

very

Protect your waifu with your laifu

I love this fucking board. God bless.

If that AK isn't an Arsenal or a VEPR than we have a problem laddy

Not using the correct word. *then

No gag orders as of March 24, 2017

Ever?!

Are waifu pillows actually comfy? Thinking to get one for my GF as a present.

Yes. Sleep becomes very comfy when you have a cute anime grill to cuddle.

TIP: You can get a body pillow without an anime character printed on it.

To the anons that are afraid:

Don't be.

We've spent decades fucking around with psyops for fun.
We've spent decades honing basic tactical skills and group operations for fun.
We've created an organization that is nearly formless, yet can at a moments notice mobilize anywhere for anything.

Our board is one of peace.
A monster not seen for nearly a century will awaken if our ability to remain peaceful is undermined.

If they start arresting any of us, don't post on here about how he should have hid his powerlevel.
Do the right thing and take it to the streets.

Ok waifu pillows are a real thing.. can you trade actual wives for one at the jap shop?

That's how i met your mother.

Didn't they get booted out?

I need moar of this.

IT'S THE CHANS ANONS

REMEMBER, THE SENATE WANTS YOUR IP TO SPY ON YOU EVEN MORE THAN THEY ALREADY UNOFFICIALLY DO

CONNECT THE DOTS

CIVIL WAR WITH THE (((DEEP STATE))) IS ARRIVED

How long have you had this saved waiting for it to be relevent here

i second this question

Had it since 2013 from cuckchan.

I salute you and what i assume is a vast and autistically organised folder

why

the libs are going bat shit insane with the reverse-mccarthyism.

Hope this isn't true. Be a shame if anything happened to Comey.

Why bother? You are already doing a good job subvertig and dumbing down Holla Forums userbase colluding with antifa and corrupted mods you fat fuck

inb4 we actually get shut down by the fbi because they're fucking retarded and have no idea what they're doing

What would the IC do besides shill on here and cuckchan, arrest criminals?

Leave Jim alone you kike!

considering all the faggots on Holla Forums, we could declare it a government targeted hatecrime and get shekels

Lel that's pretty true, I think there's even a board for trannies somewhere.

Targeting any Alt-Right website is implicitly homophobic.

It's called atrazine, look it up. It increases the activity of the enzyme aromatase which increases estrogen, turning normal hetero frogs into homosexuals or hermaphrodites.

Popular weed killer atrazine feminizes native frogs across Midwest, could be impacting amphibian populations worldwide

berk*eley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/10/30_frogs.html

" Native male leopard frogs throughout the nation's Corn Belt are being feminized by an herbicide, atrazine, used extensively to kill weeds on the country's leading export crops, corn and soybeans, according to a survey conducted by University of California, Berkeley, biologists and reported this week in Nature.

The UC Berkeley scientists also showed that male leopard frogs raised in laboratory tanks contaminated with atrazine develop egg cells in their testes and essentially turn into hermaphrodites. These sexual abnormalities were observed at atrazine levels as low as 0.1 parts per billion (ppb), 30 times lower than the current allowable limit for atrazine in drinking water set by the Environmental Protection Agency.

These findings, added to earlier evidence that atrazine demasculinizes two other species of frog, suggest that the herbicide could be a factor in the decline of frogs and other amphibians in the United States and around the world, the authors say. Atrazine has been used on crops since 1956 and currently is the most widely used herbicide in the nation. "

Widely used U.S. farm chemical atrazine may threaten animals: EPA

reu*ters.com/article/us-usa-epa-atrazine-idUSKCN0YO2X9

" Syngenta, which is set to be acquired by Chinese state-owned ChemChina, said atrazine is safe and that the EPA report "contains numerous data and methodological errors and needs to be corrected." "

Have any of you goys been vanned yet?

Yeah, posting from the FEMA camp right now. They let me take my daki though so it isn't too bad.

Top kek if they start banning anons. That will backfire on them.

No fucking way they're going after the chans. The chans are a containment system. If the firewall between our faggotry and IRL would ever be breeched, the amount of autism that would spill over would be unmanageable for the masses. I can't seem to be able to keep a social media or any other account open for more than a few days thanks to my uncontrollable sperging fits. Could you imagine the rest of the world being hit with our collective critical mass of thought diarrhea all at once if this place or cuckchan being shut down.
It would be a complete crisis and would cause a state of emergency that nobody would be able to handle shutting down the chans.

I'll put up an open webcam mouted in my toilet seat so they can monitor each time I take a fucking mayor league 8.5 cubix dumb, as I'm about to now.
Call Guiness lads

Never. The canary will change if I receive one.

ur not a bad dude for an oldfag jim

Fuck off and die Chaim.

Like that'll happen, all it takes is for one Neo-Cohen Libertarian to scream (((net neutrality))) and no one cares. Actually defending your privacy isn't as fun as the rush of "it's a botnet" and the righteous indignation of hunting pedos. Unfortunately this thirst for feeling is having us miss the long term plans. What if Trump fails, you've just handed a huge new spying infrastructure to the (((deep state))).

I get RT on TV here, after the election they're pozzed as hell, pushing for rapefugees and whatnot. No way in hell is it going to be RT, they're practically mainstream European thought, anti-American and pro-refugee apart from the odd pro-Trump piece which the fools actually think will weaken the US, I'd wager.

I imagine it's more than likely the Daily Stormer so that they will have an excuse to go after weev. The question is how far are they going to go with this? I've visited TRS and TDS a total of like 5 or 6 times a piece. Is the DOJ just going to try and shut the site down or are they going to round up every IP they can and charge everybody for imaginary crimes even if they didn't use the site?

/blogpost/

I was visited by two homeland security agents once. Was not a fun experience. They were there just to scare me, was not a Holla Forums related thing, (I think) they just did not like something I bought from china, and I refused to sign there little paper they sent in the mail like 4 times telling me to admit shit I would not admit to, the penalty for refusing to sign was they would crush the goods (which they would have done regardless, only after prosecuting me in the courts). I had already gotten paypal to refund me when the shipment was 30 days late so I wasn't really that pissed, nor did I care if they disposed of it. They sent the agents out to harass me because I would not sign there little paper.

Pritty sure I was just buying legitimate goods outside of regular jewish distributor channels, shit the manufacturer wanted to charge more for in the states than in over seas markets. This is legal even if the distributors don't like it (first sale doctrine), they can go after the distributor for contract violation but they cant go after the customer. Homeland security asserted (with no evidence) that it was counterfeit goods. I am rather confident I would have won in court had they chosen to prosecute as the statutes require I knew it was counterfeit. Homeland security asserted that anyone would know it was counterfeit based on the price I paid (and assumed I had payed 1/3 what I actually payed).

It is advisable to never talk with these folks without a lawyer and all, but I was poor and had no lawyer, I tangled with the tigers and got them to back down. They asserted that they could prosecute and could send me to jail for quite a while but they would nice and choose to 'leave the file open for now' because I had no history with them and it wasn't worth there resources such a small time operator but would go after me if I did it again, which I have not. Even though I think I broke no laws I don't need that shit in my life. The kikes win again.

Actually, now that I read this, it all makes sense and I think I know what they're going to do. They're not going to go after millions of people who post political opinions they don't like, mainly because they more than likely lack the resources and manpower involved to track every person they don't like down. What they're going to do is skewer a figurehead and say, "This is what we'll do to you if you keep posting things we don't like. Now go and watch TV or play video games." It's a bluff, essentially.

It makes sense too since they have been bemoaning for years now that they're losing the internet culture war. I guess they realized that things like block lists and having people in positions of power on prominent sites doesn't work if people go and make their own sites. The internet is inherently populist, and they don't like that.

>go after weev

It could also be any site affiliated with Richard Spencer's wife.It would fuel the russian hacked the election narrative. Radix journal or counter currents is my guess.

I don't get how anons aren't seeing this without being told (if there are that many). Trump has been in office for less than THREE months, he still has about 3.75 years left. And if he is reelected, which is pretty much a given in the USA, he has AT most 7.75 years left.

In that time he will have the USSC back to its original number and hopefully in these next 8 years that rat bitch Ginsburg will die and he gets a SOLID majority on the Supreme Court. And not to forget he will have had the Senate go through an election, with mostly democrats up for reelection AND his full cabinet is more or less in place now, after almost three months.

Trump needs support to clean house, but more than anything the base needs to get their ass out there in 2020 because that is when Congressional Lines are redrawn for the next ten years, and that would basically solidify the Republican control in the house for another 10 years.

The future belongs to us, but as the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day and All good things come to those who wait.

I guess we have nothing to worrry about then.

but we wuz gud bois

That really is how I feel about weev. It's less significant, but look at how he tried to "help" Sam Hyde. Obviously that's going to be used against him (Sam). either weev is a truly disturbed, broken person or he is doing this knowing it hurts the people he us purporting to help

Well, he's a self hating jew. That explains a lot.

How much do you pay those fillipino whores to appear on the goldwater?

You're autistic, Jimbo.

Jewshill logic 101

I've lurked here since last summer and don't post very much but am old enough IRL to have followed politics since Jimmy Carter. The two Anons above are right. Adding to their comments, it's difficult to sway the (persuadable) normies with a single speech or interview. That shit takes time.

Assume about 40% of the electorate can be persuaded to join Trump's vision of the future. Some of them voted for him because they hated Clinton, and others voted for Hillary but only reluctantly. Trump is letting the facts drip out slowly as not to scare off this group from supporting him. The Dems ongoing "but Russia" plays to their hard-core base, not the persuadable center.

Since January, pedo arrests are at an all-time high, we're talking about mass surveillance on a scale that makes Richard Nixon look like a total amateur, a NeverTrump US Senator wants the nuclear option to confirm Judge Gorsuch, and Paul Ryan's leadership is floundering. Now add in Secretary Mattis (God-Tier) and AG Sessions (Chuck-Norris-As-Attorney-Ass-Kicking-Tier). Play the long game, not this stupid hour-by-hour Twitter hyped up ADHD bullshit stuff. Or, for gamers, think chess over FPS.

From all I can tell, Nixon's fears about Jews subverting the nation turned out to be entirely correct. They should have been under surveillance.

Reminds me of that BLACKED meme.

Fixed.

How can you all be so sure it is not us?

If anyone has done something that might be legally prosecutable out of all alt right websites. I bet it's more likely to be us or cuckchan then any other place. Daily stormer perhaps?

Did you make that?

Yep.

I mean, yep. Goddammit, I can't do shit tonight.

How'd you get the text to look right?
I can never do that properly, my text always looks off.

Rasterize layer and add noise, gaussian blur to taste. Reduce fill amount to match text color. Warp the text if necessary.

What if it's "my posting career"?

They do have those threads were they shame libtards and degenerates.

were you trying to buy pills or something?