No MOBAshit OVERjew etc etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UD-QqYFJqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like fallout 4

So do I

good thing i only have sex with boys

Op is a gay

I fulfill all of those requirements and yet I like minecraft.
your're thread a shit

I like Undertale

kill yourself newfag

Like father like son

Oh finally, a thread for cool kids like me XD

I do as well.

I unironically enjoy pretty looking walking simulators with shallow objectives and simple dialogues like FO4.

You see, this is the next evolution in gaming. IMO, some games should be less competition oriented. In it's early development, video game was a medium for translating logic and reflex engagement oriented activities into digital video format. Some people turn out to enjoy the experience of observing and discovering instead of engaging their reflexes and logic in the game their play. This is how games like Morrowind were born.

Just like the evolution of films. Back in the 20's great directors like Fritz Lang directed beautiful looking films that are focused on the exposition of the plot, but it turned out that the audience were more mesmerized by the grandeur audiovisual telling of the story. Then came Tarkovsky and his unique way of directing films with the logic of poetry where man and nature, instead of plot, are equally the star of the film even though they barely recognized each other. This technique of recreating life using the audiovisual medium stands at the highest ground of the evolutionary ladder of cinema.

People like Todd Howard are the Tarkovsky of video games. With his unique non autistic perspective, he sees video games as an experience rather than a puzzle. With trials and errors, he has tried to create an experience oriented video game rather than the traditional game oriented video games. His technique might still be in the experimental stage, but I hope someday he will find the perfect formula to articulate his visionary ideal, a combination of discovery and world manipulation.

Wait, there's a Cool Kids Club here on Holla Forums? How was I not invited?!

why would i despise E3 when I can consistently every year get excited for the greatest annual shitshow ever known?

Cheers though.

HA HA I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE

Needs moar pooper fagget

Laugh at this newfag op

More like 10.

No wonder you like Fallout 4. Get some taste, youngster.

The cost to produce new games that meet the capabilities of hardware will eventually become too great and videogames will crash. The normalfags will leave forever and the loss of their money will forever cripple the industry. OP, too, is ruining vidya. He's trying to create a thread for an elite clique when instead he should just play games.

oh well ;_; sorry i can't be your friend…

we could play liero together

when you say shit like this it just sounds like you're sexually frustrated
Holla Forums isn't your fucking shared misery club

This is what we've come to.

Ded board.

then why are you here

Not only are you a faggot, you're also a meanie

fuck off

Jokes on you OP, I'm 3 years old and have fucked at least twenty women. I look forward to E3 and today is my first day browsing Holla Forums.

I seriously hope you aren't one of those furfags who will eventually go prison gay out of desperation.

hahahaahah

Get out of here, Fish.

Thanks for the laugh, OP. I needed that.

that's exactly what I'm getting at
it gets a bit annoying when some autist throws a shitfit in the middle of a thread because someone mentioned they once passed by a real girl in a subway or some shit

Source?

Did someone say dubs thread ?

fucking newfags

Yeah, but still it has to be said.

Why do you continue to post?
Just curious.

I guess they know their lore.
Source is Kevemperor

Because I hate you, user-kun~

You have to pretty undesirable to go through 2-3 decades yet never get your dick wet once.
Even Hotwheels has gotten laid for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UD-QqYFJqY

And kikewheels invited all the Redditfags here.

Coincidence? I think not.

Tbh it boils down to laziness. I've noticed a few girls show interest in me over the years but I just don't care enough about sex or companionship to put in the negligible amount of effort to get them to take their clothes off.

Unless a girl just gets right to the point and starts fondling my cock on her own, I'll remain a virgin forever.

Don't remind me…
I'm 22, never had a relationship with a girl IRL, I had a few female friends back in school but they're all off with my ex-best friend but they never really bothered about me unless it came to helping them do homework.

I'm just a loser of the life lottery, I'm fuck ugly, nervous 24/7 and have no normal-fag interests. The only thing I MIGHT have going for me is that if the future plays out well, I'd have a decent job which maybe some woman who wants to settle down would consider me…

I have plenty of those. The best ones don't look all that lewd.

Just go into waifuism and stop giving a shit about 3D.

I just love
REPEATING DIGITS

Fucking heathens

lol
I have a better idea, how about we check some dubs instead?

Does it count if I had sex with a girl but then I realised I didn't like it and I actually like big meaty claws?

That's still 3DPD, friend.

Damn, I've never been on Holla Forums before, guess I can't post in this ebin bread

Welp:

67 posts can't kill a joke!

That's a weird way of spelling cowardice