Wikileaks Releases "NightSkies 1.2": Proof CIA Bugs "Factory Fresh" iPhones

The CIA has been bugging “factory fresh” iPhones since at least 2008 through suppliers.

Today, March 23rd 2017, WikiLeaks releases Vault 7 "Dark Matter", which contains documentation for several CIA projects that infect Apple Mac Computer firmware (meaning the infection persists even if the operating system is re-installed) developed by the CIA's Embedded Development Branch (EDB).

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nightskies-12-wikileaks-latest-leak-says-cia-bugging-factory-fresh-iphones-2008

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9559817.html#q9559817
mega.nz/#!LlMEhS7Q!d4vCDAFq-MSXxdj47D_o6MFCiF1yOutfOxvfgppXOWQ
mediafire.com/file/a15m8b2anftlw28/CIA_Dark_Matter_Vault7.zip
eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
crowdsupply.com/purism/librem-15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't happen with anything else.

Feels good man.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised the CIA developed or is developing a means to infect all firmware at the factory stage by compromising manufacturers themselves if said corporations are unwilling or want plausible deniability if caught.

I once ordered 20 pounds of potassium nitrate for a school science project.
It shipped with UPS, went missing in transit for a week, then arrived via fedex.
I dont blame them though, considering it was in a giant taped up unlabed plastic bag.
Looked like a huge brick of cocain or something.

see
8ch.net/pol/res/9559817.html#q9559817

Probably another reason that tech plants are established in third-world countries without a hint of investigative journalism, corrupt officials, and little accountability. I doubt the CIA would be able to do this shit so easily if tech was domestically manufactured.

You mean like Intel? :^)

seems legit. its just a prank, bro.

I thought only their chips were domestically manufactured, and that in California.

BAN MOBILE

Aren't military electronics 30 years ahead of civilian stuff?
Seems reasonably that Intel and the like are cut-outs for the Deep State to earn bank distributing obsolete Pentagon tech to the plebs.

its already built into HDD and CPUs user

Nah brah.

Military often uses obsolete technology because the costs of updating are too great.
They'll get some nice new shiny toy every now and then but it will then be used for decades.

This. Intel/counterintel/spec ops might get cutting edge stuff, but the normal rank and file uses shit that old as hell and held together with duck tape.

military electronics are a much more explosive and "oorah" ridden version of schools that still use windows xp
if they update, all of the software that they formerly used for some obscene arcane task that only Jenny down the hall knows how to do suddenly results in the downing of all F-16s for the next 3 months due to supplier issues, and if they don't update eventually the exact same thing happens
it's like a catch-22, except with more sodomy and yelling

As I recall a lot of older US military jets still use memory blocks from 80s to store mission data

Our tax dollars at work:
1) CIANiggers hack iphones, macs
2) hacked phones and macs show that apple users visit dangerous subversive imageboards and reddit
3) CIANiggers conclude user is made up of furries and bronies, spends millions recruiting fat neckbeards in kitten ears to wage meme war
4) Nov 8

Has anybody else noticed that everything started going to shit as soon as obama got elected?

It's not just the DOD who does this. Many companies ask me in interviews how much COBOL I know since all of their shit still runs on it.

Wrong. They use the same shit all major companies use, but they are too cheap to actually train their engineers to use it properly.

Nah, 2008 is just when smart phones started to be really hyped and popular to use. Before that everyone had Swype phones and Razors before that. I assume the CIA mostly works independent from King Nigger.

Stuff like the flight and targeting computer of the black widow were at least a decade ahead, but that was way back.

The millions of calculations per second you can get out of any shitty chip these days is more than enough to handle formation and targeting for most anything outside of aerospace, and the simpler the components the more durable to being beaten up the system will be. You don't want complex software running unless you absolutely need it anyway because when people are stressed out a complex interface is the last thing you want, and to have your tank have a systems crash when everyone is shooting at you isn't preferable either.

the feel when you never owned an iphone

You mean has been for the last… decade or two at least? It used to be law all devices had encryption backdoors if using strong encryption and PGP was an export controlled munition..
So many newfags here who have no idea at the multitude of backdoors in modern hardware. From baseband modem in phone to management engines, controller hardware level backdoors, firmware backdoors and the rest.
Anything with any sort of complex IC and another useful function can potentially be back doored…

Wonder how many bugged items pass through Amazon.

CIA Dark Matter Vault7.zip

mega.nz/#!LlMEhS7Q!d4vCDAFq-MSXxdj47D_o6MFCiF1yOutfOxvfgppXOWQ

mediafire.com/file/a15m8b2anftlw28/CIA_Dark_Matter_Vault7.zip

It's not funny when it's true.

Asside from constructing your own pc in your garden shed, what's the options?

AW SHIT

What if you have a ten year old computer or laptop? And it's offline (air-gapped) (removed wifi / no bluetooth)?

Will they still be able to spy on everything you do on the system?

Not easily.
Some attacks can use remote RF stimulation to power circuits and interact. You can shield for this but that's getting pretty fucking tinfoil and far out there. You'd be leaking govt secrets or similar to be at that level of scrutiny.
Also remove mic and speakers. They are attackable for air gap attacks. USB also big no-no… Kikes got that shit into air gapped fukushima siemens PLC microcontrollers when they upgraded the security cams, via usb exploit.
Japan was selling shit to undesirable states and numerous control issues occurred during the disaster which exacerbated it almost perfectly..

accept that pretty much everything is compromised and adjust operations and procedures accordingly. If you have to leak something or do something that you do not want traced to your home IP, use a burner PC and public wifi. Preferably one not bought through online auctions.
least amount of traces the better.
Facial/plate recognition cameras are everywhere too so consider this if you're really on the shitlist. employ others to do things and only meet in person.
anything not on electronic format is hard to get. beware of phones baseband exploit = portable mic at minimum on _any_ cellphone.
Good luck.

Russia's Elbrus 4C microprocessor would also have KGB bugs. Damn shame as they could take on INTEL and AMD and add some fun to chip market.

There's nothing new under the sun.

"Memory blocks"? Perhaps you mean…. floppies?

I always suspected that they can use RF to intercept the mic and speakers. Luckily I have my laptop speakers disabled, but used old speakers that I plug in, and can unplug at any time when not being used (which I do).

As for air-gapping, I pretty much make that a habit when I'm not using the internet. The only time I'll plug in my modem is when I want to go online. When I'm done I unplug the modem and shut it off completely (no power).

Also, here are some great COMSEC/OPSEC tips: >>>/opsec/4

Don't know if this matters as much today with newer devices (likely not) but with older PCs it may help some with security/privacy.

Are AMD CPUs still okay? I remember reading the FX series had no sort of management engine, but not sure about the A series.

I've heard they are, but can I trust what anons say? I really don't know at this point… Best assume EVERYTHING is compromised by now.

Phenom II 920 ftw!

Holla Forums here

It's nothing.. It's almost the same implant catalogue used by the NSA which was leaked by snowden. This whole "catching hardware b4 delivery" is already a fucking standard procedure by NSA, which they use to compromise much more critical components like server hardware. Why do you think that Google builds its own hardware? Not only because it's cheap, but they play the game.

I'm not excited by this leak. Jewleaks should have released the list of all the companies and individuals being hacked but they backed down. Now THAT would have been juicy and provide major Happenings over months.

But all this small-small shit "OMAGERD DEM CIA HAS ETHERNET ADAPTORS" is ridiculous. You can buy key-loggers and shit which use the said Fagbook interface for 5$ from fucking eBay.

Jesus. JESUIS. JE SUIS LONDON! What?

These leaks are important. The masses have very short attention spans. They need to be constantly bombarded with shit before they wake up. Every time there is a leak like this, it helps more and more normfags wake up. Slowly I might add… but surely….

I still want the list of the names. GIEF or oven

Your time is fast approaching CIAnigger.

git gud pleb

That's up to Wikileaks, not us user.

Still, the more revelations the better.

someone should fucking hack WL already and release all the shit they censored past till present. There left out tons of shit on the cables, as well.

THIS is what has real potential. Imagine the major global bants! Instead these faggots are feeding us little chunks for "making ppl think and slap politicians on their hands". My my, because leaking literally fucking nothing will bring down the globalist system RIGHT?!

Just think about it. A list with every company and individual the CIA has wiretapped. This would cause so much Happenings, Panic, Stock shocks and shit that we would have a new Happening every 5 Minutes.

This was true in the 1940s and became less true over time.
By the 1990s it was completely false but the idea remained alive as a meme.

I don't think Wikileaks is stupid enough to store all the unreleased leaks they have gotten online. They likely have tons more unreleased shit, but it's all offline, and enclosed in a faraday cage (100% offline / RF-proof enclosure).

Do the Faraday Cage ESD bags work at all or do I need something better?

i bought a (new) PLB that disappeared for a week and when it got here the box had been opened already, wouldn't be surprised if it got fucked with

there are some cool rounds that you can only find online tho :(

doesnt matter to me anymore though, i lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident

You could line the walls/floor/ceiling of your garage with old microwave ovens, then build a Faraday cage inside that for exceptional protection.

sorry to hear that m8

Anyone know why an Intel PC with Windows would have an Error 41 failure?

Yes. 8350 here, was the last of the FX to not have pozware IIRC

Feels bad man

Posted Via IOS

I have gotten some similar Faraday Cage bags, but they are not the greatest quality, unless you double-bag some of the newer electronic equipment (like newer smart phones).

There are a lot of companies that make these baggies, each likely different qualities. Sometimes with the newer iphones you have to double-bag them because the signals are very very strong and will still penetrate through the first enclosure. Double-bag it and it should work just fine. To test it, call the cellphone that has been enclosed. If it responds, then you'll need to double-bag it and test it again. With a small radio, leave it on and enclose it. Then listen carefully, if you hear pure static then it works just fine.

If you chose that, you only have yourself to blame.

good tips, thanks user

KILL THEM ALL, KEK. KILL THEM ALL.

Come on, man. Ever heard of the Patriot Act?

not even that is good enough user
you'd have to construct all of the hardware components yourself from the ground up, including the motherboard and the monitor and the mouse and the keyboard and the rest of the computer
even the wires

but if you never plan on connecting to the internet you could just get windows 7 and put the entire room the computer is in into a faraday cage covered in 3 feet of cement with a special door

Seems that there are some newfags here. Better learn late than never, that everything has been tampered with and the only solution is the "tinfoil paranoia" as many called it through the years if you want privacy and not being monitored by the fucking kikes 24/7, specially if you have some gooood info on some of them. OPSEC is important. And basically wait for things to change, don't give them a target to act against. That's my advice if you don't want to suicide by 5 shotgun shots on the back and then strip naked and throw yourself in the river and wash out to a colombian or venezuelan shore.

just my 2 cents: copper seems better to me for a faraday cage.

just get ahmed, the mudslim boy that built CPUs in his room by soldering.

Of course they can infiltrate computers, that's what they paid to do. It would be embarrassing if they couldn't.

*they're

That faggot was just role playing, he made the same thread here and then fucked off.

Always practice safe SECS.

I wonder if this explains why the iPhone hasn't changed very much since it came out- they don't want to have to start from scratch to create a new f/w backdoor.

Realistically, this:
store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/vikings-d16-workstation

you have to physically remove some of the backdoors from the hardware

Go back to your brony roleplay forums, CIAcuck. You're not going to convince anyone here that the backdoors built into their hardware are a good thing.

That's called a rootkit

The military uses MS-DOS and programs in COBAL.

no. amd is fucked as well

eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/

You are pozzed, it was the first generation Vishera cpus that have free microcode. (FX 81xx, Opteron 6200)

No I mean things about the size of a decent computer case and could probably be used to beat a man to death

FYI last night there was an Intel user revealing a project code named Odin's Eye which exists in Intel firmware in the Active Management Engine. Now today, WikiLeaks relases new Vault 7 information about backdoors in Apple firmware and hardware?

Related?

Here's the user's thread:

Mod's anchored it because they're probably compromised.

No, it's because he was a larper.
Most of his points are valid, but he shouldn't play pretend.

I don't think he was a larper because he provided a copy of his W-2 income tax form. It's too big of a coincidence for some user to be talking about firmware backdoors and then the very next day WikiLeaks releases information on firmware backdoors. Either he's legit or meme magic is altering the fabric of reality.

IME can be disabled.
https:// github.com/corna/me_cleaner

Also check out coreboot.

no winder, they also joined Prism in 2011

this might be true but I think he is refering to AMD's PSP (the intel ME equivalent of them). I do not know how this with microcode works but I think some linux distros do not use proprietary blobs

I took a look at this stuff and it really is nothing interesting. I think you guys are wasting your time. Honestly looking at all these boring links is making me tired, I think I'm going to go take a nap.

perhaps we have different definitions of "interesting"

fucking hell, still with this low energy shilling?

Getting really tired of these leakers (Wikileaks, O'Keefe) being faggots and not releasing everything they have or completely overhyping what they do have. If I see another "BOMBSHELL GONNA BE DROPPED IN TWELVE HOURS STAY TUNED" only to find out it's shit like this that we already know or they don't do it for "security reasons". At least Snowden had the balls to release what he found when he found it. But these other two, O'Keefe and Assange, either need to release everything or stop playing us like dogs on a leash. DROP YOUR BOMBS, ASSANGE. YOU GAIN NOTHING FROM HOLDING IT EXCEPT RAKING IN THE SHEKELS FROM PUBLICIT- hmmmmmm.

Now we need Wikileaksleak to leak the shit that Wikileaks will not leak. Assange really is a special type of faggot

If he just full-dumped it all at once then there would be tens (or hundreds) of thousands of people suddenly getting hauled off and tortured to death. Half globalist spooks, half heroes. That's what the sorting is for.

Here's the larpfag op plus an interesting followup from user unrelated.

School project as in: Dont go to auditorim tomorrow some of you fags are OK

So this explains The Fappening.

I remember a thread on either Holla Forums or /g/ that had photos of offices where NSA/CIA/ABC employees just tear open electronics, bug them, re-assemble, re-seal, and send the item.

The only way around this I have read about is using sparkle nail polish on all seems, cracks, screws, etc. and taking photos of it.

If you get the item, and the pattern is different from what's on the photos (or the polish has obviously been damaged), then shit has been open.

Assange isn't Kim Dotcom, who is a faggot.

Assange has been around for ages and knows the media game and more importantly, how pozzed it is and how to play them off against one another.

kike plz

Holy fuck, mind the paragraph spacing. My reddit alarm went off at my own post.

Or maybe wonder why your new laptop sits in "Memphis" for a week.

tech here i went throug this stuff and really is nothing interesting, nothing to se here guys. I think you guys are wasting your time. tired, I think I'm going to go take a nap also

Proof? Any at all? iPhone boot chains are solid. The bootROM is hard coded and controls booting and full device resets. So when you flash an IPSW file in iTunes, you're restoring all software on that iPhone except what's in the hard coded bootROM. The bootROM allocates and unknown amount of system RAM starting at 0x0. Once it loads itself, it looks for a serial connection and which buttons are being pressed. If it sees home+power being held down and an Apple able is plugged in and sending power, DFU mode is triggered. Every single stage in the bootchain goes through signature and file size checking. If any requirement is not met, the phone reboots. The CIA would end up with a bunch of bootlooping phones.

The CIA are bunch of skids that brag about "dank trojans". The best they could do is jailbreak it. A DFU restore is more than enough to remove that since it's on the kernel level.

If anyone thinks their iShit is jailbroken, write a simple app that will call system() with a null arg. A return of 1 is indicative of the existence of /bin/sh, meaning you're jailbroken. If you don't have an Apple dev account, load the app with Cydia impactor. This can also be patched with dylibs, but if you write a more advanced app to see which dylibs are loaded, you can tell too. You can hide /bin/sh with dylibs but you can't hide dylibs with dylibs.

The shills are becoming more intelligent.

finally an user who knows what he's talking about.

He could have been a fucking mail clerk with that W-2, even if it was legit.

kys CIAnigger

Wew

back to cuckchan, you obvious fucking immigrant

So this is why the jew media shilled so hard for apple all these fucking years!

Also, think about it - why the fuck are they shilling for 'the internet of things'? Who the fuck needs a smart-toaster? Why would you hook critical systems of a car up to the internet?

What you mean you don't want a TV in every room of your house so you don't miss a minute of that football action??

Jews not being able to stop themselves jewing somebody out of a shekel, I bet they used this for a shit ton of insider trading and market manipulation.

Maybe it's time for you to realize that novelty isn't the deciding factor as to whether something is important or not.

Don't forget blackmail too. Imagine being able to blackmail every rich or influential person who looks at child porn and being able to order them around.

They definitely wouldn't turn down insider trading opportunities, either through mass surveillance or extracting secrets through blackmail.

Jobs rolling in his grave, kek

Hats

Unless, of course, CIA has a copy of Apple's signing keys and their hacked firmware has valid signatures. "…b-b-but that would be impossible!"

Come on, user: we're discussing OS & firmware level exploits and you're pretending you can absolutely detect that in userland. Next up, you'll claim we can detect whether we're living in a simulated universe, by simply using a telescope.

I'm not a shill. I actually recommend you carry no phone at all because all of them have non-free bootROMs, bootloaders, and baseband software. It has actually been proven that certain Samsung devices allowed the system storage, RAM, mics, cameras, and other stuff to be accessed without the knowledge of the SoC via a cellular connection. See the Replicant project for more info. The spying is real, however the info in the OP is incorrect.

Fuck you, Terry.

Do you think security agencies would be willing to use other wave lengths than visible such as using a powerful infarred beam or low power x-ray to see through clothing to a certain degree?

For the x-rays they could even say it isn't "that" harmful since they wouldn't be doing it to much to those who'd be on the shitlist.

And also if they have the legal right to kill U.S. citizens then I'm sure they have the right to give them cancer or slowly kill them.

And a DFU restore still fixes this, you tard. Unless you'd like to go a step further and claim that the CIA has access to iTunes servers and is sending you specifically a modified firmware. Even this is too tinfoil for me. If that was the case, then the stuff in the OP is still wrong because the CIA wouldn't need to develop new backdoors, as they'd already be in every single phone straight out of the factory.

Basically, shit or get off the pot.

The lengths that you would need to go to to hide a jailbreak would be damn near impossible. You obviously have no fucking clue how dylibs work, do you? You can't use dylibs to hide dylibs, because they will still show up when you check which fucking dylibs are loaded. How are you not understanding this?

How confident are you that the baseband device that you have no control over can't fuck with your rooted device like your uncle fucked with you as a toddler?

I literally just covered this here

One layer of heavy duty tin foil works on my iphone 5. I tried calling it and nothing.
I read that the microphone will still record you while it's in a faraday cage and save the audio recording. I'm not sure how long it could do this.
A fridge is a good faraday cage and audio blocker. There are also iphone cases that create white noise next to the microphone. Masking tape is a simple way to keep the video lenses covered at all times.

Nudes of anyone in there own house could be used as blackmail.
Even Hulk Hogan was secretly recorded having sex.

And a marvelous turn of events that lead to. I only wish the other gawker properties died along with the main publication.

All

(CDN)

CLIENT DELIVERY NETWORK content is delivered via catalog process.

Every time you query/request/click on an image or a video or a link that is tied to CDN - then you are basically saying here I am.

You IP is logged
The content you accessed is logged
Your meta is analyzed

A profile is built on you.

CDN data is sold to all SEC companies on the planet.

Corporations and their Security then purchase services from said SEC companies

If you work for one of them, They know exactly what you are doing on line.
UNLESS you are behind a VPN.

get the mother fuck behind a vpn

You're more wanting to look at a hat with laser pointers designated throughout the hat to shine outward. It'll completely fuck up a camera's ability to see your face and your face will just come out looking like a blotched nothing.

I would presume they are using voice recognition (in every phone since ~2011 or beyond) to keep data transmission down in some cases. But yes storing would be trivial..

Ever heard of timing data from entry nodes and exit nodes and matching it? Another user here reported they turn net off and on briefly in areas to help track TOR and the rest.
VPN is only good against civil bullshit like IP/anti torrent firms and local cops. Even then police now have access to compartmentalised echelon aka prism for newfags.

Doing that at a power level to be effective would also be hazardous for bystanders and open you up to lawsuit/assault with a weapon in many jurisdictions. LEDs would be a better idea.

Most speed cameras are or are going infrared however… hint hint.

In the slim chance this is legit, why was there a row all over the news about the iPhone 5c belonging to the San Bernardino shooter? Why wouldn't the feds be able to collaborate on this supposed dragnet?

To instill a false sense of security. They play these games layers deep.

user, calm down…

I've said it before on this board and I'll say it again, you guys are so totally couched in your echo chamber that you're totally unable to listen to reason and ANYONE that even slightly disagrees with you is instantly a shill, even if they're obviously right. There's a guy in here explaining the fact that the CIA needs physical access to your phone to hack it, and even though he's obviously quite well versed in the subject you've got your fingers in your ears.

The public isn't going to take these leaks as anything ground breaking because they're not. Intelligence agencies can spy on you. No matter how hard you try to hide your kiddy porn and no matter how many VPN's you order your Dragon dildo's through, they can still find you. Why is it so hard for you to accept? The only way we will get the CIA to stop mass surveillance is with a massive popular uprising and corresponding legislation, not wrapping your phone in fucking tinfoil.

Holy shit. I don't even know why I'm trying. You fucking autists are just going to call me a shill and not absorb one word of this post.

Pick one.

Fuck off, chaim.

If you can actually refute the claims from vault 7, it would confirm that Wikileaks is compromised or at minimum they did not verify before publishing. I would not put anything in the Vault 7 leaks past the CIAniggers but the whole thing reeks of a panopticon/self censorship psyop just like the Snowden leaks. When people get the impression that the government is spying on them all the time and it is absolutely unavoidable it creates a submissive and self-censoring mindset in the normies and demoralization or self-defeating paranoia in people who still care about privacy and 4th amendment. I am convinced that the Snowden leaks were a psyop to crack down on whistleblowers and create a self-censorship/panopticon effect in the masses since even with mass data collection they cannot possibly analyze all of it effectively, needle in a haystack is an understatement when your datacenters are basically copying and pasting the whole damn internet every few weeks so the panopticon/demoralization effect is crucial for it to be effective.

Chandler Arizona and somewhere in Oregon.

is only useful if you own a significant percentage of the nodes.

which, for a period of time, the FBI did. even then, they were only able to prove things on computers that they could bot through scripts

is basically the message from the TOR take-downs.

This is key too.

I get sick of some anons claiming Wikileaks should dump everything at once, or nothing at all.

The public is stupid and has very short term memory, on top of that, they can be easily manipulated as well distracted from important topics.

If Wikileaks dumped everything at once, within one fucking week most of the public would never remember anything that was leaked. It would be futile to do it this way.

No, Wikileaks is doing the right thing, like Snowden did. Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip. The constant reminder is what keeps the masses awake. The problem is it needs to keep dripping or they go back into coma state.

Don't forget fibre sniffing at many central locations too. Govt sanctioned. This is the main way things are done on an international/echelon/prism way.
With things being miniaturised each year, it's easier and easier to do.

Ask me how I know you're an arfcommer

Their faggotry knows no bounds

Inb4 galaxys are compromised too.
I should have not wasted my money for botware.

Fucking hell the Internet could've been great.

CIAniggers get 'physical access' to the phone and PC at sub-component manufacturing level if they need it. Baseband modem hole in _every phone_ + TPM/ME is the most blatant, obvious proof of this let alone the 'custom sillicon enabled' yet mass production Xeons (what else is lurking?) and known HDD holes.
This is widely known, proven let alone more exploits found constantly.

Sure you can take limited steps to hinder this for benign stuff. But if you're leaking major shit, you must rely on burner + public wifi. OPSEC for regular use/leaks from same place at that level doesn't really exist.
That's just the normie faggot base tier shit anyway.

In 30-50 years time when it leaks they have full quantum access capabilities to any data ever created, you'll hopefully remember this post and realize what you were actually up against if you want to push it to the limit. Conventional military hardware is similar shit as we have in many cases. Quantum stuff is a whole different ballgame, hence the previously unheard of 'convergence' in conventional - it doesn't matter as an advantage is no longer as critical here with quantum tech taking over.

Ben Rich, Former Lockheed Skunk Works director on his deathbed

But yes in most cases being lost in the sheer volume and basic opsec as above to leak stuff will protect you.
Anything else, especially routine use, you are assuming too much if you think you are secure and have not built it from scratch and use the most elaborate vpn/proxy/vpn/vpn/vpn/vpn blah blah type setup. You'd also have to shoot any idea of responsive internet in the foot as you'd need to time delay between each hop to ensure it can't be detected so easily with timing over fibre sniffed routes…. Then you have the other problem, there are 16 years of data on your usage patterns to fingerprint you. Patterns are the same way laws of physics are deduced.
You are a pattern that can be quickly resolved.

What happened with Samsung?

Everything up to 2013

Cant be that hard, they stole certs to build Stuxnet, give the documentary Zero Days a watch

The whole 'the pc built into the tv with cameras and mics and shit can spy on you' like the xboner and everything else.

BSD* WASN'T MENTIONED! take that lincucks

i can smell your *buntu from here

ishygddt

Y you mean OS X is shit?

Bullshit. They can hide backdoors in shit before people buy it, that's not hacking. That's being an un-American, rights violating cunt.
Faggot. Go back to your brony board.

google "rowhammer"

That is going to be necessary, they will stop at nothing to kike the internet with censorship and such and a decentralized p2p meshnet independent of ISPs is going to be necessary. There were hobbyists who tried this years ago and made a lot of progress but failed due to lack of organization, now that you can make a meshnet node for under 50 dollars with a raspberry pi it is a much more feasible alternative.

Yup just about to start a rural WISP, it's a very similar concept just less meshing to avoid latency. Will be having a internal only warez community server too kek..

Okay I believe you. If I give you the money will you order my dragon dildo for me?

With all the botnets that exist out there, this seems more like a moral&logistics issue, ie. these hacked boxes are everywhere, and bad guys use them against us. Can we use the same methods to create roaming stations from random people as they do, to catch 'em?

Exactly. Any kind of security can be penetrated, especially when you can task Delta to do so in the name of 'National Security'.

Fucking booz-allen temps.

or maybe beause they need stuff that JUST WORKS and ALWAYS WORKS and isnt full of botnet adware facebook tm shit where everything you do is tracked by your OS

most explosive scanners are based on nitrate detection. that's why hadjis use acetone peroxide based explosives.

No it's because of the cost.

They first have to put out the requirements for their new shiny piece of kit.
Examine and evaluate multiple offers to design and build said piece of kit.
Then wait for the design process to be finished
Then evaluate the finished product
Then test it in relation to every piece of equipment that will be used with it. To use aircraft as an example the USAF mandates that even flight suits be tested for safety during their use with a specific type of aircraft at which point they are certified for use with said aircraft. This is why the RAF uses USAF flight suits with their C-17 cargo aircraft, it was cheaper to just buy american flight suits rather than have their own certified.
Then they have to actually buy however many it is they need

All this adds up and this is assuming of course that nothing goes wrong anywhere.
Or they just get bogged down in some stupid area (Sheep specs)

Oh and I forgot the manuals and documentation.
User manuals, maintenance manuals both need to be generated and distributed.
And then assorted relevant documentation needs to be designed, generated and distributed. Things like maintenance paperwork, item service history if its going to be relevant, storage procedures paperwork, etc.

The list goes on and on and on.

Depends. I was a communications chief and had some pretty high tech stuff but also on the other hand had some really old stuff.

Average military tech is 30 years behind.
Black project shit is 30 years ahead.

Only 75% of intel products are made in the USA
That is still better than most companies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites

Only because they've tried moving production elsewhere but found that non-white workers that are cheaper than white workers aren't able/willing to maintain the standards of cleanliness and dust control needed for manufacturing Intels core product lines.

Not quite.
They had a working fixed emplacement plasma gun that wasn't very useful overall.
But if the tech was scaled up a bit more in terms of effectiveness and the required machinery shrunk massively?
Then you had a working plasma gun that might be man portable.

SMbus, I2c, HDMI, PCIe, JTAG
These are all gaping holes in your hardware, beware what you stick in that thing, like your guts a lot of shit you wanna stick in there is going to infect you.

Use one of these laptops:

crowdsupply.com/purism/librem-15

and

You call everyone ignorant, yet you keep being absolute about your own opinion, and notice; OPINION not fact. anyway 8/10 made me reply.

That's a good post

Bad ass 👍

1. Buy burner phone
2. Call a service that installs 4g/WiMax type internet
3. Bribe the serviceman so he fills papers with random credentials.
Bam, burner internet.
B

Honest question, will Trump stop the CIA from being team killing fuckers? I mean in general. I can't tell who's side they are on other than sandniggers that try to kill Americans.

Even with coreboot don't we have to worry about the video card? I have seen real world injection of code via hdmi, possible maybe from tv to computer with an infected tv?

Knowledge of being watched affects behavior. It makes one more compliant and less willing to take risks and be creative. There are psychological studies that have been done on this and are easily found on jewgle scholar, et al.

It probably matters less how carefully we are being watched than the fact that we "know" we are being watched. With that said, it stands to reason the suspicious nature of certain 'leaks' and the Alex Jones tier "information the gov't doesn't want you to know" over dramatization of stories that are in many ways impossible to verify.

The truth is probably more complex than most are willing to admit, however THE narrative is so obvious and threatening. To resist is to piss in the wind.

They killed Steve Jobs so (((they))) could do this.

Satan Hitler confirms

to be fair he recanted all his statements about a month after the snowden leaks, he just waited for the media to die down and there were like a dozen false flags or something that distracted public

why would they ever want to listen to you?

Satan Hitler confirms (((they))) gave him AIDS.

They're all CIA. We'll never escape this CIA Nigger fake news cycle that even niggers on here still believe. That's the constant drip. "Just a little further goyim. Surely you'll beat us at our own game this time, nevermind we're judge and jury."

Gotta clear up some (accidental) disinfo here - Although I can understand why people don't like systemd (I don't mind it), SELinux is actually really fucking good. It's been open source for 17 years and the NSA abandoned the project a long time ago. The code has been vetted by countless individuals, and it GREATLY enhances the security of Linux. Don't forget, this is the same system the NSA designed for internal use.

slackware faggot, no systemd, everything is in config files so you can manually control every aspect of your system as well as audit all source code.

Well at least the propaganda machine is working.

It's often very far behind, actually.

Wow good argument, we must all be pedophiles and dragon fuckers, ebin meme friendo. Shouldn't you be role playing as a brony somewhere tho?

I would almost be willing to support them except for the fact that a lot of their writers are hardcore libs/literal communists and shill false narratives on anything remotely controversial. If they took a neutral stand more often I wouldn't even mind but it's like reading salon sometimes with some of the fucking writers.

git gud jewed pleb

obvious shill

Heh, reminds me of the picture of Zuckercuck covering up his laptop camera.

particle beams were invented in the late '30s. lab table stuff, not impressive, but functioning.

You can also construct one in your garage.

I'm not so sure. I think their priority is to make it work first, bug it later. Since it's still too underpowered and inefficient to be considered working…

A series up to 6xxx are safe. 7xxx and newer are pozzed. There was a whole thread about this on Holla Forums, but it got nuked last week.

I think (((they))) gave the documents to Wikileaks that even Wikileaks said could not be verified after (((they))) told him he had to have organs removed cuz super rare deadly cancer (((diagnosis))).

For a short pulse from a fission or thermonuclear explosion?
Yes

Even if it's a pure fusion bomb [A-bomb] which releases a abhorrent amount of neutrons which will charge electrons repetitively after some discharge/dissipation, it's still just a short sustained pulse of less then 30 seconds.

For a sustained solar flare that can last minutes,hours,days,months,years?
no. You'd need a dissipation by a metal cage that can catch the charged particles constantly but also need to have the cage grounded in and be able to dissipate the large amount of energy in to a body of water and not just the earth itself or electrons will be able to pass through the cage when it's becomes fully energized.

Seriously if you didn't know this before the wikileaks thing you're a fucking idiot.