Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
Mobile Suit Gundam UC
Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture - Prince of Darkness
Getter Robo: Armageddon
Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!
Full Metal Panic! (anime and original novel)
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone Evangelion: 2.0 You Can [Not] Advance
Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel Seven
Yūsha Tokkyū Might Gaine
Shin Mazinger Zero vs. Great General of Darkness
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVK-7BOwaio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Solid list, sans the EVA Reboots

FUCK YOU I'M NOT BUYING A PS4

I guess. I was expecting less Gundam, honestly, but they haven't really used the 00 Movie or UC that much yet so they gotta milk those two while they can. I wonder when they'll put IBO in and milk that too, considering it's the new Wing/SEED.

Like you mentioned, the only thing I'm surprised at is the absence of IBO

also nice that Shin Mazinger ZERO got in

user we're never getting Victory in SRW ever again. It's time to face facts.

Damn, was hoping for some Turn A

last game it was in was @G wasn't it?

Go play @G, I seriously love it simply because how it ties in the "in the future" part of the story with Turn A, Gundam X and Xabungle

Yeah I believe so. Where's the F91 love too? Late UC needs some awesome hand drawn critical kill animations in SRW.

BURN IT UP!

Is that manga any good?

Zero has no real translation past the first few chapters, but it gets crazy, it makes the Mazin power pretty much Getter rays

shit F91, also we ever gonna see Sentinel?

Sentinel was in SRW 4 and ALMOST in Alpha 3. Almost to the point it has unit data and sprites in the game. The popular fan rumor is that due to SEED being put into the game Sentinel took the back seat.

Sentinel is supposed to be in SD Gundam G Generation Genesis, along with a bunch of other early UC side stories thanks to the game being early UC only.

I know about the Alpha 3 thing, which is sad

Sounds like a pretty crappy roster to be honest, most of these series were already in Z saga, so why the need to reintroduce them again?

Only units I seem to be interested in:

That's about it

Less work to animate new shit, I guess. This is the trade off we have with gorgeous visuals in SRW now: getting used to the same series appearing constantly.

To be honest I liked the sprite work of the Alpha series a bit more than what the series uses now.

Will we ever see a new Final Dynamic Special?

Have to agree with you right there, when I was playing Impact or Alpha, I actually spend more time watching animation than I was playing Z. Maybe the roster was better for me back then.

I liked it then too. The sprites seemed like they had more little components that moved around more.

>G Saviour never ever

spotted the narutard

Never ever, not even in G Generation.

Genesis seemed like a letdown sicne it was pretty much early UC only with no Crossbone gundam

It came close. Apparently it had some data in G Gen Spirits or something.

Crossbone is garbage, m8

I don't know what to think anymore.

Well, it's a fresh start with all new assets. I'll give it a pass, and wait for the next game to copy paste everything and add late UC.

user don't worry about it too much.

Good list!

Sick as hell of SeeD though… I know it's Bandai's baby but give it a rest.

Of all the braves though they did chose me least liked… I would've loved Fighbird or Dagwon.

This game is too pretty to not have Dancouga or Jushin Liger though. This game needs to push Obari to the max.

(Still waiting for Bismarck.)

Not interested.

Crossbone will never be good user, I'm sorry. Every other F91 side story is better.

it was fine, whats his face can't draw adults for shit and Ghost should have never happened

Yuichi Hasegawa can't draw anybody for shit or anything, even his mechanical designs are meh and they require other people to draw them to make them look good, like the character portraits of the Crossbone characters and Katoki's Crossbones. Hasegawa's art has never been good. It always looks like a really cheap early 70s anime, and not in a good, endearing, or cheesy way, but in a "this guy has stagnated hard with his art and yet he still gets published" way. The only reason people even bother to read Crossbone is because "hurr durr it's based off Tomino's drafts for the planned F91 TV series he supervised it" even though those claims are dubious at best. There are better Gundam manga out there that should be read.

I did like the Batara and a few of the Jovian designs but you're right his art is shit and the story went to shit after the original because the Original had Tomino working on it

Still best late UC is V gundam

If you love this series and want to see more of it in the west, buy it.

If you don't buy and support the series you love in the west, they won't be ported over anymore and you'll be forced to import for the next 20 years before they try again, -if- they try again.

Don't fall into the same limbo so many other fanbases are stuck in right now, you've been given a chance to get out of it, take it.

Does anyone know what battle system they would be using in this game?

I for one am very partial to SRW Z1 Tri System.

licensing and red tape fuck it over, not to mention ANY game (which is most of them) with Macross would be cock blocked by harmony gold

what about the battle system from 2nd Alpha? that was an OK one, L had a neat system with the partner bonuses

Still, an English mainline SRW means instant buy.

In other news
MOTHERFUCKING HAKEN
youtube.com/watch?v=RVK-7BOwaio

Does this mean we will get new versions of From the Aqueous Star with Love and Beyond the Time? Also Anime Ja Nai.

Uh user, we've had new versions of those for awhile

I only mentioned Beyond the Time because that version is a bit off key.

Oh okay.

I would be ok with the L System. 2nd Alpha system isn't bad, but it just feels like an older version of the OG system.

I just hope we don't get the atrocity that was the Z2/3 system or the unbalanced MX system.

Worse. Build Fighters / Try never ever

I'm looking forward Iron-Blood Orphans' inclusion in the next ones though. Dat Barbatos.

user, please

You know, having Try means having Super Fumina, or at least a Powered GM Cardigan.

As for Barbatos, I like the bestial aspect and that lance for the original. The upgrades felt more like downgrades to me, though.

SD gundam works because they're already living fucking things, GPB and GBF are meh

GODOOOOOOOOOOOO THUNDAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's what we said about ZZ, and look where we are now.

We get one every few years. W had one of my favourites, all of the big, pointy incarnations open up with their biggest attacks, and they all get together to high-five after.

Yet the asian english version has no trouble coming out here.

No, people read it for stupid shit like this.

Yes, I do know, that's why I object to it

It looks dumb, every weapon it carried is dumb, and physical weapons in a Gundam series don't make any sense unless they confine with the overall science background/lore of the series, like the Shot Lancers in F91 onwards. IBO really sucked because of the stupid hardon they had for melee weapons because they never made sense. If a melee weapon is slicing or bashing in your armor why the fuck don't you make your armor out of the material the weapons are made of?

It's not coming out in the US. Asian English releases are for the Philippine market, primarily, due to the surge of popularity for anime and related goods in the Philippines. Hell, Gundam AGE got an English dub that only aired on the Filipino Cartoon Network. Pinoys are the biggest weebs on the planet, probably.

Doesn't stop western stores like VGP from stocking/selling those kinds of games, or stores like Play-Asia from shipping to the US even if they aren't technically released here.

that was part of skull heart, which was just a collection of stories, best one was the one with Judau in it

user you're an idiot

Nothing stops importing user, your equating importing to being readily available in a given market

Importing means you're buying it from OUTSIDE your country of origin's market

A-at least there's Eva, right?

Pretty much, every other time Bamco has done this and released it in the us it's been the exact same game, minus the physical copy.

You're 100% stupid and have no real idea how regions work, because going by your train of logic then Harmony Gold holds rights to Macross even in Japan because the butchered monstrosity that is Robotech can be imported from America to Japan

The vita is region free, user.

We're talking copyright not region lock, one of the big reasons why SRW can NEVER come to the actual west is due to lots of red tape, and licensing issues that get exasperated once it leaves Japan due to the various IP holders in the various parts of the world

You've done a wonderful job of pretending to be retarded

So this series puts a bunch of stuff from anime together? Is this game stand-alone enough that I'll know what's going on? I just know nothing about this series or gundam really, but I love SRPGs, so I'll pick up the vita version if it's not too hard to get into.

fuck off gatchan

That can be said for anything, so how about you fuck off faggot

Again, fuck off gatchan

No you

WHERE'S BIG O?

Wow who cares.

Most of the people posting in this thread.

Units aren't always in and Big O is actually not that well received in Japan

Can't wait for Delta to get in so you filthy stupid white pigs can't have the next SRW game in english

if we're going into Western territory, give us Optimus Prime, Jaeger and Mechagodzilla as well.

I see your first SRW is Z2, the unit list is never set across all games, some have one list, some have another and the Alpha series, being the best series in all the SRW franchise just got bigger till you had the Alpha numbers beating back the akashic records in physical form

damn shame a lot of the seiyuus are retired or dead now, I loved Toei Mazinger and thankfully we're gonna break away from Shin Mazinger just being Shin Mazinger with Zero being in there, which is probably going to end up as Shin Mazinger's version of Mazinkaiser

Also remember this is SEA not the west, what's considered "good" in the west isn't going to be "good" in other parts, example; GoLion aka Voltron

I never played SRW

I just want to play a weaboo mech crossover in english

Lmao enjoy your rehash weeb game #3003 don't forget to act cocky and post smug anime girls on the next CoD thread lol.

There are about 4SRW games with 100% english translations

There is one on the gamecube that has a active full translation effort and 1st Alpha has been stuck at "60% complete" forever

as a series the ONLY time the games have a connecting story between titles is when it's part of a series like Alpha, Alpha Gaiden, 2nd Alpha, 3rd Alpha

I'd recommend @G because it's challenging, the story is nice and while it's technically the 2nd game in the series you're given a prologue of what happened in the first and the events of @G dictate certain events like Char's Counter Attack in 2nd Alpha

You type like a cancerous summerfag but you still managed to blunder into a valid point. Weebs have a huge blind spot when it comes to their endlessly rehashed games. Somehow when anime or waifus are involved, making low effort endless sequels is based but when white piggu companies do it then it is a great sin.

Why isn't there a major translation effort for the Z games? They have my favorite unit list and visuals and the menus already have a translation patch.

first major issue is translations aren't as easy as cracking open a game and editing some text files, first major obstacle is "Can the game actually be translated without crashing at first run"

SRW OE had a attempt at a translation patch for the story and it died because trying to play past chapter 2 with the translation caused the game to crash.

Another major factor is the dialogue is all in various directories, not under folders marked "battle dialogue" "Story" "misc"

guess they found a soundalike

fucking sweet

so the plot is going to end with a fight against the heartless video game company responsible for creating the multiverse conflict for the sake of cross-continuity plotlined video game sales

any OGs confirmed?

but that's wrong you retard

OG1 and 2 got official translations as did the first Endless Frontier
and SRW2 (nes) has been translated since 2013

Those are just banpresto original and thus there is no need to list them since they aren't considered "mainline" titles

aside from that I missed SRW 2, oh well

Well, the OG games count, and they're great. I'm a little angry we didn't get OG Saga.
Endless Frontier though, I don't know why he would even mention that, what a moron.

Oops, meant OGs.

They absolutely count even though they lack crossovers. SRW games have incredibly distinct gameplay mechanics, and the OG games absolutely fit in every other way.

on another note, I'm a little disappointed there's been no effort to translate Hero Senki, an RPG precursor story to SRW which, among other things, serves to explain dimension hopper Gilliam Jaeger's origins

I won't argue, but a lot of people don't count them as "mainline" titles because the mainline titles are the ones with the cross overs

In any case the animation looks ok, still playing BX and loved how they brought in the SD Gundam Gaiden with Knight Gundam, also seeing Galient finally in a SRW was amazing

It's fine if you don't want to consider them mainline titles, but it's like Ghost Babel to Metal Gear rather than Endless Tits which is more like Nuts & Bolts to Banjo Kazooie.

SRW V is the start of a new SRW storyline, right? It isn't a sequel or anything?

I'm hyped.